Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Renegades - OOC
on: June 03, 2005 10:15
Does someone want to capture Gilan, or should I just get him captured myself?
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2005 12:19
I think it would be quite cute if he just wandered into the middle of the group, so to speak, and got himself captured.
But whatever floats your boat really holo.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2005 07:00
By the way everybody....just so no one decides that we are being attacked by orcs or something, i want to make it clear that there is only one approaching and it is the messenger boy that holo is playing for the time being.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2005 07:25
I thought it was probably that, that's why I didn't say anything about what was coming.
--- All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2005 11:38
By the way, galenfea, I would never fling anything at you...I have Bregion in another RPG, and he is the same character, but much more mellow and less of a slime ball...he does have redeeming qualities...and he is at least less of a slimeball that marakian!
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2005 02:19
Hey guys sorry i've been gone so long, I went on a 4 day long youth council trip with my church. So much fun. See you IC:
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2005 10:56
What are we doing about the new member?
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2005 11:21
*sigh* I don't know. i was of the opinion that this thread had begun to die a very sad death but there we go.
I'm not keen on the character she's bringing in, she PM'ed me about it a while ago but nothing was mentioned about firey eyes and swords etc. I'm just not good with saying no to people so I said she could give it a go.
I think she's new to Rping so tewar's post should give her a poke to look hard at what she's up to.
I just can't think at the moment!!! :cry: So yeah, reply, don't, whatever really.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 12, 2005 01:03
I'll try to post soon... I really havnt known *what* to post...
what exactly are our characters headed off to do?
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2005 11:08
rescue various prisoners from the waterfall fortress remember?
There's a couple of possible showdowns lined up once we're there as well if I can poke Iell into coming back.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2005 11:30
I hadn't been on much, and then I arrive and that post was there and I haven't the foggiest what to do about it! Shall I try to post regardless or keep waiting?
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2005 11:34
Post regardless I suppose. Menel'll jsut be drooling quietly we can assume. If you can PM various old memebers, particularly holodrum, into coming back then this would be great. I will as well but putting the pressure on a little never hurt.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 13, 2005 11:50
*goes to post regardless* I never did want this thread to die Ainu likes all you people too much
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2005 03:15
Hi guys, wha'd I miss? *a few people give angry glares* I'm sorry I'll look and post I promise.
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2005 03:47
As for our new thread-mate. I read his first post and your right, best to just post ahead, but give a few constructive hints and he may be able to pull it together. As I remember my own first post was mmm...interesting. I still welcome him, this is a free thread, so long as it's TT. I say we give Nienna a few posts before casting final judgement. If he gets his character normalized anyway.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 18, 2005 10:19
Where is everyone? :cry:
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2005 11:03
School starting and my internet becomeing tempermental after switching to dsl, this kind of got lost in life, be back soon.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 21, 2005 10:52
I'm just not sure what to post I startec college and my twin brother is moving away for college, so I've been pretty depressed about that... I'll try to add something soon
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 22, 2005 03:36
OK, that qualifies. I was just worried that it had been completely forgotten. It's that time of year...
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 25, 2005 08:30
I could not forget this thread for the trouble I had getting in here if i tried lol.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 05, 2005 12:44
Anyone who wants to come up with Galenfea is welcome as far as she's concerned, as long as they can manage the climb.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 10, 2005 05:43
ainu will come!

maybe we can get this show on the road again
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2005 11:01
dreamdancer - I delibrately left it open so, if you want, you can have them see Ainu, and they weren't making a fuss because they were concerned about their friend.
Don't want to obstruct anything you might have in mind!
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 20, 2005 11:12
I wasnt really planning anything, but now that the oporotunity has risen.... :evil: I can't post now, but I may later.
Mistah_Finderáva
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 23, 2005 10:50
Yay, thread is alive!! Didn't notice it until now.. Ah well, Hoshash is back and kickin'...
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2005 02:03
Rita drove me out of my house and into my grandparents, whos power went out. Grrr... Anyway I'm back. I have posted, but am not quite with yall yet, don't worry holo will catch up when the timelines cross again. Holodrum will help as he can.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2005 05:25
Brilliant, Alsin! Yes, he's a he :dizzy: , Gaeron's younger brother.
Is it OK if I have some more Haradrim come and be mean to Ainu, or shall I find Galenfea something else to do and give him a break? There's not a lot I can do but keep hiding unless some more turn up, not having the keys.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 02, 2005 06:32
oh yea, be as mean to him as you want! :evil: he went and got himself captured, didnt he? *evil cackle*
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 03, 2005 04:01
took me seriously, didnt ya? great post, though! I can't wait to reply.. can't do it tonight though. My brian isnt functioning well enough to write
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 12, 2005 12:23
I've edited my last post, so it should be a little easier to reply to now. Sorry I had to leave it at such a point before! :blush:
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 21, 2005 01:02
Feel free to be cross with me, but I have awful writer's block and am now going to compound my sins by going away for a few days. *sheepish*
I'll try to compose something, but feel free to move Galenfea and Gaeron around as you see fit. Galenfea's probebly going to be spending a lot of time fussing over Finnar.
Anyway, apologies again and I will post something when I return.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 06, 2005 07:11
Okay guys. Menel has a stab wound, bleeding badly, obviously. In addition to that, if you think back to the very beginnng of this thread, she had a bandage already on her right side. This was due to a wound she received when she was escaping someone who had discovered she was wanted for murder in Edoras. That wound is still not completely healed, either, and the stab wound happened close enough to cause a slight tear in the edge of the old wound.
She is going to survive this. She is passed out now, but there is no poison present, and with an herb to speed clotting and some stitches, she will be in pain for a few days, and groggy, but she will be okay.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 08, 2005 05:04
Hi, sorry I haven't posted, I've been sick as a dog for the last few days. (Shouldn't be on now, really...)
Just need to ask a few things: are we passing the route by which Galenfea and Ainu came up, and iosf so, can Galenfea find Ainu's sword?
What's happening with Gilan these days?
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 08, 2005 02:44
I'm not sure *which* way we're taking... but I'm guessing its safe to say its in the same area. And if you want to find Ainu's sword, he'd really REALLY appreciate it ^_~
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 24, 2005 09:03
I want to apologize for not posting... lots has been happening, besides just the normal bustle of the holidays. I'll try to post as soon as possible, but if needed feel free to nudge Ainu in the right direction!

Sorry again!!! and Merry Christmas
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email