Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Hearts of Hunvel (slightly scripted:see OCC)
on: May 15, 2005 12:12
Adreniline rushed all through Dorion. His mind became that of confused emotions and he reacted acording. He leaped forward and took his brother down.
"What makes you think it's ok for you to treat me that way!?"
He placed his hands on Ronin's neck, holding him down hard enough not to choke him but to secure him.
"I do not live to ruin you, you ruin yourself by acting like a child!!!"
Dorion felt that he had won this fight, but Ronin suddenly kicked him hard in the stomach and caused him to let his grip go...

(what will happen next?)
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2005 03:54
Tears, both from anger and the slight pressure on his throat, filled Ronin's eyes obscuring his vision. He barely heard the words his brother was saying. Thinking fast, he kneed his brother in the stomach and shoved him away.

Pulling himself up, he faced Dorion again. He was ready to fight, but Dorion had recovered quickly and, before Ronin saw it coming, he had thrown the first punch. It landed hard on Ronin's right cheek, causing him to reel away with the sudden pain of it.
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2005 04:41
Gerard's amusement with the papers slowly turned to worry and a slight tinge of anger. They were both being so childish. When Ronin went reeling back, Gerard caught him after the squabble and saw the dazed look in his eyes. Dorion glowered angrily and Ronin simply hung limply in Gerard's arms. A second punch had hit his stomach, and his face held a look of pain.
Gerard held him up and looked angrily at Dorion. "I hope you two are happy, common Ronin, I'm taking you home. Goodbye your highness, your majesty." He nodded to Laurea, hauled Ronin over his shoulder and carried him back to his house, where Anita showed up at the door, looking terribly guilty. "It's all my fault."

Gerard shook his head and brought the dazed prince into the spare room. With Anita's help, he layed the youth on the fainting couch, and waved a hand over his eyes. Anita rushed out and came back with a damp cloth.
Gerard stood up wearily and placed his hand on his forhead. "Siblings." He sighed. The redhead walked out of the room to find his father looking confused.
While Gerard was explaining everything, Anita held the cloth to Ronin's head and watched his eyes slowly clear. "What were you two thinking?" She murmured softly.

[Edited on 16/5/2005 by _mook_]
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2005 07:33
With the others thoroughly occupied with the Princes' brawl and her drawings carelessly thrown to the forest floor, Laurëa hurried to scoop them up and brush off the dirt from them. As the fight broke up and the red-head led the younger Prince away, Laurëa surveyed the scene with a frown. The elder Prince, what is his name again?, was wiping some blood off his lower lip as he calmly watched his brother leave.

"Well," said Laurëa. "I think I've had enough excitement for one day." Making sure her drawings were tightly in her grasp and out of sight, she picked up her skirts and began her brisk walk back toward her home. My father will have some explaining to do about this Authon when I return, she thought determinedly.

[Yeesh. What a brawl. Do you want me to go or stay? You can always stop me if you wish...]
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2005 05:23
Dorion brushed the small amount of blood from his lip.
"Wait," he said to Laurie, "May I walk you home, if you really need to go home?"
He felt occward around her, she seemed to have high standards when it came to any human interaction. He walked along with her, the silence of the woods creeped about them.
He descied to make small talk, " I may know some about this Authon, if you want to listen. But I can understand if you ahve better things to do."

(dorion is trying to make friends, perhaps )

[Edited on 16/5/2005 by SilverLoom07]
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2005 09:09
"What were you two thinking?" She murmured softly.

Ronin realized that he must have been briefly unconcious, for when he next opened his eyes Anita was there. Slowly, he remembered the fight. Why was I so stupid? I could never beat him! he thought.

Looking up at Anita, he gave a weak smile.
"I'm guessing I didn't win?" he said. He tried to get up, but Anita gently pushed him back onto the seat. "I'm okay, really. I just... I want to leave. I don't belong here. I can't stand living in this place any longer."
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2005 11:15
A small frown crossed Laurëa's face as the elder Prince offered to walk her home. She normally did things alone, but he is royalty, she supposed. His company would be suitable.

The Prince did not wait for Laurëa's reply, but strode up to her and walked rather cheerfully, despite the fight he had just had with his brother. Laurëa did her best to hide her drawings as he turned to speak to her.

"I may know some about this Authon, if you want to listen. But I can understand if you have better things to do."

Laurëa gave him a strange look. She did not want to seem to interested, but her parents hadn't given her any information on this Authon character, so she was curious about what the Prince had to say. She would have to say this carefully.

"Well, my home is quite a ways off. I suppose hearing of this Authon fellow of yours is better than silence until then." She kept her nose held high and did not look at the Prince as she spoke to him. She had her dignity to preserve. "Do go on."

[Eck, it's kind of confusing with us in different places at once...Silver, I just adore Dorion!]
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2005 12:43
(Hehe, you know what would be cool? If Dorion feels guilty, as well as the unnease with the throne, him and Ronin can run away at the same time! Not knowing about the others' plan of course.)

Anita had one hand lightly on Ronin's shoulde, but did not remove it when he confessed his feelings about his royal standing. He wanted to run away? Anita's face was calm and solemn. She had let her hair down and the red wave spilled over one shoulder.

"Ronin, it is your choice alone what destiny you take. If you must go, I know I won't be able to stop you." She smiled weakly and lifted her hand to rest in her lap as she sat beside him on the fainting couch, watching his expressions change. His back rested on the high edge of the strangely shaped chair, and he had the look of someone that might jump up any second.
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2005 01:57
Dorion put his hands behind his back and strode with carefree simplicity next to her. For a while he seemed to contomplate what he might say, and how he might say it. He noticed Laurie look at him from the corner of her eye, she looked annoyed.
"Oh yes," he said as if forgetting what he was doing, "Authon...the former steward of Hunvel. It's a rather interesting story."
To Laurie, she knew nothing about his lack of knowledge in this subject. Just the other day he was asking himself the same question.
He pulled his history book out in secret and began to schime read.
"Ah yes...Authon son of Timadore steward of Hunvel. He came into power...," he flipped the next page, " A week after the death of the king before when he was mysteriously murdered. He reined in nobility for 400 years until the rumors of The kings daughter, Hironia having a child. But she had ran away before she was wed to any elf, so many wondered what was going on."
Dorion stopped and looked at Laurie, she looked smug as usual but she seemed to be absorbing his every word.
"In the year of Hiranneth's arivial, Authon was present and saw her come with her new friends. He was filled with rage when he saw she was half human half elf."
Dorion stopped in mid walk, he looked down and sighed.

"What must the elves think of me..." his hands shook as he looked at himself, "I am no more an elf than my mother and definantly not my father."
Dorion shut the book and cleared his throat, tears came to his eyes.
"If you will excuse me, Laurie...I really must get back."
Dorion walked away, his spirits were definantly low...he realized he did not belong, not at all.

(Awww, don't you feel sorry for him. I also think Lysse's got a crush on my char. !!!! J/K)
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2005 03:04
[I do indeed have a crush on Dorion. But question: why do you always type "Laurie"? ]

Laurëa 's eyebrows furrowed as the Prince left in a hurry. Hmmm. This Authon seems to have a complicated history. But I do not know much more know than I did before, she thought.

As her eyes drifted to the retreating form of the Prince, she remembered the old book he had been reading from. I must get my hands on that book, decided Laurëa. And what's more, I must learn the Prince's name.

One last thought coursed through her mind as she crossed the threshold into her home where her mother---her mortal mother---welcomed her. It was a thought so unlike Laurëa, so empathetic and solemn, that even she wondered from whence it had come: I do not know why you are so ashamed, Prince. You are not the only half-elf here.

[Edited on 5/17/2005 by Lysse]

[Edited on 5/17/2005 by Lysse]
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2005 03:57
(Yeah, Dorion is pretty hot Anyway...I'm to lazy to type Laurie correctly...hope you don't mind )

Dorion ran into the court house gates and shut them behind him. He breathed deeply, trying to keep in his pain. He looked around the place and saw many elves tending to the gardens. They worked so carefully and they seemed to glow. One women looked up and smiled at him. He stared at her for a moment, she turned her blue eyes from him and continued with her pruning on her rose bush. Dorion thoughtI wish I glew in that way. Then I would be an elf.
He walked by quickly and into the halls where he ran into his mother.
"Hello Dorion," she said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Dorion managed a smile.
"Do you know were Ronin is, I haven't seen him in a long time."
Dorion thought a moment. Really now that he thought about it, Ronin was probably angry at him and was hiding out.
"I don't know were he is mother," he said sadly, "We did go hunting..."
Hiranneth laughed, her laugh filled Dorion with a glimpse of joy.
"I know," she said sheeplishly, "You and Ronin got in a fight...you really should mind your brother."
Dorion looked down in shame
"I know mother, I'm older I should know better. Seeing how I'm heir and all you'd think I'd know."
Hiranneth frowned, "You may be the heir, but you are not yet a man."
Dorion frowned
"You are still a boy, a boy who is searching for his manhood."
Dorion understood but he was still angry by her comment.

Hiranneth left him to go to the gardens and plant some flowers, Dorion stood in the hall and finally descided to find Ronin...

[Edited on 17/5/2005 by SilverLoom07]
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2005 06:55
Ronin sat still, letting the pain in his body slip away as he focused his thoughts on the matter at hand.

If I ran away, would anyone miss me? He thought of his friends, the elves he had met in the town. They had little time to spend with him already- they were all becoming a part of the adult society and most of them were apprentices to certain crafts already. Then he thought of Gerard. He would be missed dearly, but Ronin knew he couldn't invite him along. Gerard had a happy life and a caring family, and he couldn't ask his friend to leave it all behind.

He looked up and caught Anita's eyes, staring for a moment.
"You won't tell anyone, will you?" he said softly. "Not even your father?"
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2005 12:43

Anita sighed and nodded. "So be it. But I don't see what good it would be." She stood up and held out a hand to Ronin. She helped him up, an looked up at his troubled face. He stood around an inch taller than her, and she noticed for the first time how incredibly blue his eyes were.

She rapped her arms around him and embraced the prince tightly, looking over his shoulder with tears. "Just...don't..." She closed her eyes and spoke in barely more than a whisper. "I'll miss you Ronin."
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2005 01:22
Dorion walked quickly about the halls until he heard a familiar sound. It might be his brother. Her sneaked up to a room and listened in

"I'll miss you Ronin."

Dorion was perplexed.
He's leaving, all because of me???
Dorion didn't know what to do. He walked away form the room and into his own. He sat down on his bed and pondered a while. His eyes did not move from the floor. His hands were white and clenched.
He sopke aloud to himself at last, "I am a boy, nothing more than that. I've behaved like a child. If anything...I was being the child in all this."
He stood up and started to pack a bag of things and food. He grabbed his cloak and placed it on his bed.
"I'm gonna leave..."

(Oh no! Dorion feels like crap! He's gonna run )
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2005 02:27
Ronin gently kissed the top of Anita's head before pulling away from her embrace.

"We'll meet again, I know it," he said, wiping a tear from her face. He left the house through the back door, careful to avoid seeing Gerard or his father as he went. He headed for his treehouse to gather his things. Kiarton was waiting for him there, a dead rat grasped in his claws.

"Don't follow me, alright? I can't risk being seen by anyone," he said to the bird. Though his tone was light, it did little to mask his sadness.

He pulled on his grey-green cloak and made sure his weapons were still on hand and in good condition. Grabbing a small bag that lay nearby, he filled it with some traveling food and a handful of coins. Then he climbed back down the tree and surveyed the land of Hunvel.

"I'm leaving you forever," he whispered to no one imparticular. "I'm not coming back."

Then he turned his back on the town and headed out into the forest, going the same way he had been that morning for the hunt.
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2005 03:11

Anita felt horrible, she longed to confide in someone, but she had promised not to tell. She put a hand to her head and told her brother halfheartedly that Ronin was better, he had left already. She headed off to her room and fell into a troubled sleep.

Gerard had noticed his sister's strange behavior, but just waved it away. He ran a hand down a stubled cheek and he looked out the window. He saw a traveller heading out of the village and he looked up at the blue sky. What would he do now? He decided to take a nap.

Gerard blinked his eyes open. He had a strange dream about the hunting trip, only an arrow had struck Anita in the back. He shuddered and felt the urge to make sure she was ok. He opened the door to her bedroom quietly and saw that she was still asleep. He pulled up a white chair and sat down to watch her face. Why had she acted so strangely earlier? Suddenly, she mumbled something, rather loudly. This was usual for her, as she spoke often while she slept. But this time, he heard the words clearly. "Ronin...ran no! Can't...tell a soul." She stirred restlessly, and Gerard put a hand to his mouth.

"No wonder!" He said running out his sister's door. "I have to go after him!"

Later on, Gerard had left a note in his bedroom, and he strolled quickly through the dense forest, with a pack on his back and sword strapped to his belt.

Anita stirred and awoke suddenly. She took in the sight around her and remembered that days events. "How long have I been asleep?" She asked herself. She stumbled through the hall and into her brother's chamber, she had the strangest dream to tell him... But she saw the note on his bed, and felt a sinking feeling in her stomach. She scanned it quickly. "No! I must have tattled in my sleep!" She held her head and rushed off to gather her things.

"Gerard!" She had been running after him all this time. He turned around and shook his head. "Anita you must go home! What will..." "Father say? What difference does it make if one of us or two of us are gone? We have to bring him back! I'm sorry I didn't tell you...I promised." Gerard walked beside her with his head lowered. "You did thew right thing Nita." Anita nodded mutely.
"Common sis, let's go bring your true love back." He always managed to pull a joke from the darkest day. Anita jabbed him lightly in the ribs and quickened her pace. "Alright, let's find him."
"Together!" Gerard added jovially. What an adventure this would be...
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2005 02:28
Night had come quickly for Dorion. He still sat in his room for the remander of the twilight hours, then decsided it was time. He picked up his things and made his way outside. the night air was chilling to him and he wrapped himself in his cloak.
He made his way to the gateexit that they had gone out of for the hunt earlier that day. He looked both ways, which way should he go? He went the opposite way of the one they had taken for the hunt. Little did he know, that Laurie lived by the way he was taking.
He came apon a dark house, he had never seen it before but he noticed the symbol on the house.
"I believe that's the mark of the steward."
He creaped by, trying not to be to noisy...
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2005 03:42
Laurëa awoke suddenly and looked around her room to see what had stirred her from sleep. It was still dark; the candle beside her bed had long since burnt out.

Laurëa then heard a rustling noise outside. Wind woke me up, she decided. But wind was not supposed to sound like boots crunching gravel...Warily, Laurëa climbed out of her large bed and crept toward her window, peeking through the curtains. Vaguely, she saw a dark figure creeping in the darkness, looking as though they were

A short gasp escaped Laurëa's lips as she looked closer. What on earth...? It must have been her imagination, or the way the moonlight was playing off the trees, because that dark figure almost looked like...

the Prince? Laurëa stared curiously for another moment, then strode to her door and opened it.

"Hold it right there!" she called out to him. "I demand an explanation this instant, Prince!"

[Bwa ha. I have to figure out a way for her to learn his name...]
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2005 04:16
[Don't worry, I'll introduce myself]

Dorion froze. His body was now stiff and his hands went amideatly to his knife. But the sweet voice of a girl filled his ears. He turned slightly, and looked at her. It was Laurie.

"Why do you call me prince?" he asked with a deeper voice trying to sound like someone else.
"Do you not know my name?"
He realized suddenly that perhaps she did not know his name.Feeling foolish, he turned all away around, letting the moon light reflect off his flawless skin.
"I'm Dorion, Prince of Hunvel. But no longer..."
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2005 04:48
Ronin walked until he felt he could go no further. He knew he was nearing the edge of a town, the lights were twinkling in the distance, but he thought it would be best to stay in the forest for the night.

He gathered some moss and leaves to make a bed and covered himself with his cloak. He slept lightly, his mind fulll of thoughts. Does anyone know that I'm gone? Are they worried? How far do I need to go to leave my past behind?

It was still dark when he awoke. He packed up his things and ate a bit of food from his pack. Shouldering his bag once again, he continued walking towards the town ahead.
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2005 04:50
[You know, I just copy and paste "Laurëa" every time. ]

"I don't care who you are," spat Laurëa as she strode over to the Prince. "What are you doing out here in the middle of the night, sneaking around like some sort of criminal?" She glared at him for a moment, then frowned as his words sunk in. "And what do you mean, you're not the Prince any longer?"

[We might want to IM for this, Silver...]
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2005 06:28
(Good idea, tell us what happens if you do, hehe, I'm curious.)

Anita and Gerard walked in a dismal silence. It was dark now and they both were feeling badly about leaving their father like that. "We had to, they both don't know anything about the real world." Gerard answered the unspoken question.

Anita nodded mutely.

Gerard looked at the sky and smiled. "I havn't seen the stars so bright in a long time."

Anita chuckled softly. "You always manage to find some shred of hope brother mine." He looked at her, hurt. "It wasn't a joke sister mine." He said sarcasticaly. Anita just smiled and looked up. The satrs were very bright, shining, sewed to the velvet lining that was the sky. It went on so far. "What's going to happen Gerard?"

He pulled at an earlobe thoughtfully. "Usually, just to annoy you, I'd say, I don't know, I'm not a profit. But I think everything's going to work out. We'll save the prince and talk him out of this silly little adventure...and then you can marry him and we'll all live happily ever after." He added brightly.
Anita smacked him up the head playfully.

"Ouch!"
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2005 05:46
There was sweat glistening on Ronin's forehead as he stumbled into the inn. The walk had been a bit futhur than he had estimated it and the ground had sloped gently upward to the town. From behind a tall counted, the innkeep looked him over.

"I need a room to stay in for a few days," Ronin said, a bit unsettled by his gaze.

The innkeep nodded and they worked out a suitable price. Ronin continued to feel his eyes upon him, and it wasn't until the room had been paid for and he was about to head to it when he found out why.

"Have you been in these parts before?" the man asked. "You looked familiar."
Oh no, don't tell me he knows that I'm a prince!
"No," Ronin said, thinking quickly and wishing he had been better prepared for questions. "My father sent me on an errand here from Rohan. I've never left there before."

The man nodded again, and though he looked as if he didn't believe a word, he asked no further questions. Ronin escaped to his room, shutting the door behind him and flopping down on the small bed.
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2005 06:14

Anita and Gerard were nearing a village, for lights sperkled in the distance. They had walked quickly for three straight hours, out of pure determination. They took few rests and Gerard noticed that Anita was growing more agitated by the second.

"What if someone recognises him?" She asked again on their way towards the small twon.

"Calm down Anita, he might be naive, but he has a good head on his shoulders." His tone ended any further comments from Anita and they marched on in silence.

They reached the town in dim light and decided to check in at the inn. They got a room without delay and Anita neatly put her things on the crude bedside table. She inspected the room thoroughly and sat down with an aproving sigh.

"I'm hungry." Gerard complained. "Then let's go get some supper." Anita advised cooly. Gerard shrugged and followed her out of the door. Just then, they saw three men saunter through the door. One was a small man that greatly resembled a weasel. Another looked savage and weathered, he was tall and rugged, with a nasty scar above his left temple. The third was a stately looking elf, with odly greasy hair.

"And I always thought elves were squeaky clean." Gerard muttered. The two men and the lone elf found their room and Anita saw them sit down purposfully at a large table. But she turned away when the small man with shrewd eyes gave her a hard look and got up to close the door.

"What d'you think they're up to?" She asked Gerard softly. "Nothing good by the looks of it." He answered suspiciously.
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2005 05:34
Dorion glared at her, "Well, if you must know..."
Dorion cleared his throat and spoke in a manner to clear things up to her, "I deserve not the privelages of the elven house, nor do I deserve the throne...I'm leaving, and I don't plan on coming back."
He spode up straight, holding his ground against the young girls onslaught.
"Perhaps it is best you do not speak of this to anyone..."

(hmmm, good idea lysse..maybe I can get on my parents MSG)
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2005 12:28
"Of course I'm going to tell someone. You cannot just up and leave, you are the heir to the throne!" Laurëa exclaimed. As she stood there glaring at him, she shivered in the cold of the night, suddenly realizing her rather underly-dressed state. She shivered again. "I don't care if you deserve it or not. That is who you are, and you are not leaving," Laurëa said firmly.

[Bwa ha. Laurëa in a nightie. ]
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2005 04:46
Ronin felt restless. He sat on the bed for while before he began to pace the floor nearby, running a had through his hair.
What kind of mess have I gotten myself into?

He sat on the bed again, not sure what to do. His body was tired and yet his mind was racing, making him fidget where he sat. Finally, he left his room for the inn's bar and eating area, where he figured a snack might calm his nerves.

He sat down at a table near the wall, scarely taking in the loud and joyous people around him until a barmaid appeared before him.

"Ale to drink?" she asked, a sweet smile on her face.
"Oh, no thanks," Ronin answered, looking away.
'Nonsense," she persisted. "You look like you need a good ale to drown your sorrows in."

She disappeared for a moment before returning with a large mug in hand. She plopped in on the table in front of him.

"Go on," she said. "What's there to harm?"

Ronin gave in. He raised the mug and gave her a weak smile before taking a drink.

(ooc- yup, he's gonna get a little drunk )
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2005 10:09
(utoh, drunkedness...maybe Dorion should hurry up and get his bro out of this mess )

"I'm leaving," he said softly, trying to keep his cool.
"What are you gonna do about it. Telling someone will only give me a better chance to run farther and faster...then what would you get? You would be left here all alone, no one to talk to but my brother and his little friends. They don't seem to fond of you...you'll have no one."
Dorion knew that he was the only one in this place that seemed to understand her behavior.
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2005 04:56
There was an odd taste in his mouth and a strange emptiness in his head. The mug was nearly drained and sat on the table in front of him. The pretty barmaid sat in a chair next to him. They had been talking for a while now, meaningless conversation, and Ronin had been careful never to reveal who he was. The ale was getting to his head, however, and he wasn't sure how long his facade would last.

"How did you get that bruise on your cheek?" the barmaid asked when Ronin turned and she saw it in a better light.

"Oh," he said, fingering the spot where Dorion had punched him. "I was fighting...for love and honor!"

She giggled at this, which Ronin did not realize sounded like nothing but drunken nonsense even though it was close to the truth.
"My shift is about up," she said. "But maybe I'll catch you later. What did you say your name was again."

"Ronin. Prince Ronin, actually," he answered, a proud and stupid smile on his face.

"Yes," she said. "The prince."

--------

The barmaid left the table and hurried to one of the rooms. She knocked three times and was called inside. Stepping in, she shut the door quickly behind her.

"What information do you have for me, Tirithiel?"

She bowed before replying. "I have been serving drinks here for a little more than a month, my master. So far, there has been nothing," she stared down at the floor rather than face her master.

"You are keeping something back. And you have no need to. Our associates are out in the bar right now. They saw you flirting with that young boy. Who is he?"

"H-He claimed to be a prince. But that was after an ale, sir! I don't think he had his wits about him!"

"Keep an eye on him, Tiri."

"Yes sir."

"Good," Authon nodded to the door. "You may go now."

[Edited on 5/23/2005 by VilyaTook]
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2005 08:37
Anita and Gerard rounded a corner and stopped dead. "It's Ronin!" Gerard whispered, relieved.

"Well I can see that." Anita answered peevishly, yet she failed to keep the happiness out of her voice. He wasn't dead!

They sauntered forward, dodging drunken patrons and stepping around overturned chairs. "Ronin, I'm so glad we found you!" Anita said to him as she sat down next to him. She flicked away her red bangs and shook her head at the dazed look in the prince's eyes. "Ronin, what have you been doing?" She asked in a concerned voice. She knew already however, as a large, empty mug sat in front of the prince. "Oh no." She sighed.

Gerard hovered worriedly around the table and sat down heavily. "Can't leave you alone for one second can we old boy?" He muttered. Anita held a hand to Ronin's forhead. "He's heating up. He must have downed it all in three gulps."

[Edited on 23/5/2005 by _mook_]
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2005 02:46
[I'm going to play Dorion just a tad, m'kay? So then you can tell Laurëa to shut up or she'll wake the whole neighborhood or somehhing. ]

"How dare you talk about me in such a manner!" Laurëa exclaimed. "Do you have any idea how---" She tried to continue shouting, but the Prince Dorion's hand suddenly clamped firmly across her mouth.

[Yes. Horribly short, I know. But conversations are hard. What messenger do you have, Silver? I'm brytning at yahoo dot com on just about every messenger there is, so....]

SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2005 04:50
[I have aol, am Silverloom07 on my IM...I think I have MSG for yahoo but I'm not sure...]

"Stop it!" he yelled at her from behind his teeth.
"Do you wanna wake the whole neighborhood!"

His hnd became lose as he realized he was being rather forceful.
He grabbed her by the shoulders and looked her in the eyes.
"Please," he pleaded with her, "If you keep quiet...you can come with me if you want. I'll protect you."

VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2005 09:51
Ronin put a puzzled look on his face when his two friends came over.

"You know, I have a couple of friends who look just like you guys," he said, smiling. He laughed at the look that came across their faces.

"I'm only kidding! It's so nice of you to join me! Here let me order you an ale, Gerard, you'll love it! I'd get you one, too, Anita, but you're a little too young."
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2005 03:28

Gerard leaned forward, almost interested, but Anita put a firm hand on his shoulder. "You're only a year older than me Ronin, and Gerard, I'd cut off my hand before I let you drink that poison.

"I wasn't really serious sister dearest." Gerard said, and he peeled her hand from his shoulder.

Anita turned once more to the tipsy prince. "What did you tell that barmaid?"

Gerard looked puzzled. "What barmaid?"

Anita smirked. "I'm surprised you didn't notice her brother dearest," she mocked his pet name, "She was quite a pretty thing, but I guess your oblivious side got in the way." Gerard looked hurt, yet slightly interested. "Oh, that barmaid." He said with a dramatic wave of his hand.

"Shut up Gerard." Anita joked.
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2005 06:22
[Okay. Cool, Silver. I'll try to catch you sometime. ]

Laurëa jerked away from Prince Dorion's grasp. "Come with you? Oh, that's rich," she sneered. "Have fun protecting me. Now if you don't mind, I think my parents should like to be informed about the run-away Prince."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email