Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Hearts of Hunvel (slightly scripted:see OCC)
on: May 25, 2005 02:47
"Well she asked me for my name, so I told her," Ronin answered, obviously not seeing the seriousness of that revelation. "I think she rather fancied me, but of course I would have to refuse her. I'm too in love with you, Anita!"
Without waiting for a response, he stood up and pulled his ornate room key from his pocket.

"Shall we head back to my room? All of a sudden, I'm feeling rather tired. And I'm sure you two must be as well, chasing after me like you did," he laughed loudly, drawing the eyes of a few men sitting nearby.
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2005 04:01
[Ok, taking action....don't hate me Laurie... ]

Dorion felt the very serious pressure arise within him. His heart ponded with every step she took toward her house. He thought a moment about what his actions may bring, but being a boy (hurmf...man) he didn't see the forest beyound the trees. He quickly grabbed Lauries tiny frame of a body and took her close. He whispered in her ears, "I will let you get your things...get some clothing on and you will come with me!"
He walked into her house, she was still in his grasp. She wiggled fearsley in his arms, but his strength proved to be to much for her.
He took her to her room and opened her clothing drawers and took random stuff out.
"Now," he said with his hand over her mouth still, " Pack it...come on I don't have all day. Dawn is coming neigh"

[WooT!]
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2005 04:55
(Haha! This is hillarious! If it's not Ronin's silly babble, it's Dorion's reckless plan! Can you immagine what it would be like to travel with Laurea? )

Anita gasped.

"Honestly. You meen you didn't know?" Gerard blurted.

When he saw the men's dissaproving expressions, Gerard took Ronin by the shoulders and smiled knowingly. "One too many ales...this way friend."

So the trio walked on to Ronin's room, with Anita looking rather stunned, the prince grinning goofily, and Gerard shaking his head cooly.

Once inside the room, Anita sat down in a wicker chair, hands in her lap and eyes staring blankly.

"Oh really, come off it!" Gerard waved his hand at her, irritatingly.
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2005 05:45
[Silver and I finally IMed. Bwa ha. Here is the result of our demented----I mean, [i]*creative* minds...][/i]

Laurëa squirmed, kicked, and pounded Prince Dorion on the back, trying to escape from her captor. When he finally set her down roughly and shoved clothes at her, Laurëa was about to yell for someone when she saw the mad, desperate look in the Prince's eyes.

Scowling, Laurëa began to fold the few dresses he had flung at her into a small bag. When she came to an old, hideous purple robe, she sneered in disgust. "If you are going to drag me into the forest, at least give me something proper to wear," she spat at the Prince.

Dorion looked at Laurëa with anger in his tired eyes. He took off his cloak, not letting his eyes off the girl, and handed it to her. "Here," he said with little emotion. "I don't need it too much." He was definanetly getting annoyed by her attitude.

Laurëa looked at the cloak with curious disgust for a moment, then finally took it from the Prince slowly. "Hardly what I'd call proper," she muttered under her breath.

"Now," she said louder to him, "would you mind telling me what this crazy crusade is about?"

Dorion crossed his arms, his eyes still full of anger and exhaustion. "I suppose I just feel out of touch with my role in life...Is that enough information for you?"

"Enough information to pick me up and haul me into the wilderness? Hardly. Next time you have an identity crisis, remind me to stay out of it," Laurëa hissed.

"All right, your majesty...I'm tired of your crap! You need to grow up!" Dorion seethed. His voice rose as he spoke but he suddenly realized there were still Laurëa's parents in the house who could hear the commotion and wake up at any moment.

"I suppose you know all about growing up, you---"

Dorion had had about enough. He scooped her up in his arms and threw her over his shoulder. He had managed to wrap his cloak around her face while he made his way out the door, muffling her screams of protest. Despite this, he went on, with no second thoughts. He had decided to continue, even if it meant taking her with him. As the sun began to peek its head over the valley of the mountainous parts of Hunvel, Dorion and Laurëa headed off away from the city, romantically into the sunset, though the daughter of Leeum was kicking and screaming the whole way.

[Edited on 5/26/2005 by Lysse]

[Edited on 5/26/2005 by Lysse]
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2005 10:55
[Story back in Hunvel]

The morning sun arose, leaving the discoveries of today to be ironic. The elves of Hunvel woke with the sun normally, they busied themselves with garden work and crafts.
Hiranneth arose to the sound of birds, but she felt something was out of place. She wrapped herself a soft white robe and walked out onto the patio. Kiran was still asleep, but he stirred and muttered something. She turned and watched as he covered his head still grunting about the sun light. Her gaze was taken off her husband and onto an elf maid that was hasening toward their house. In her worry the elf did not notice she was up in the patio, but stopped short before she entered the house.
"What am I to do," the elf said under her breathe.
Hiranneth made her way down the stairs and opened the door. The elf was surprised at her sudden appearance.
"My lady."
"Yes," she said softly.
"I went to clean your sons rooms, they weren't there."
Hiranneth did not think anything of it at first, "They probably went out to hunt, they did the other day."
The elf maid looked down, "I don't think so my lady, what I've heard about Authon..."
Hiranneth stopped her, "You will not speak of him right now. Its a rumor, nothing more."
The maid became restless,"My lady! Please...I found this."
The maid handed Hiranneth something small and she walked off quickly.
Hiranneth held it up, it was Dorion's necklace that he was given on his first birthday.
Her eyes widened and she ran up stairs. Her husband was still under the blankets and she hit him.
"Kiran, the children, I think they are gone!"
The city was in full search of anything regarding the princes. As the search continued, news came that Anita and Gerard were gone as well.
Coming up the lane to were Hiranneth and Kiran stood in fear came Leeum and Aheawan. They looked deeply troubled.
"Hiranneth," Aheawan said, "My Laurie is gone...she's gone."
Leeum held Aheawan as she cried, "Her room was askew and some clothing were taken. I didn't see it as a struggle, I would have woken up if she screamed."
Kiran looked down, "Do you think your dauther is with the princes and the others?"
Leeum nodded a simple but complex in nature reply, yes.
Hiranneth began to cry, "Why would they leave us..."

[sadness...]
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2005 01:55

Geran came running up the gentle slope towards his king and queen. "My children are gone as well, you majesties. They left this." He said breathlessly, his red hair was askew like that of a person who just woke up, and a look of utter worry was on his face.

Hirraneth grabbed the note unthinkingly. She read it aloud, in a cracking voice, eyes filled with tears.

"Father, Ronin has run away, I have left to follow him, for I am worried for his safety, but as his most trusted friend, I couldn't tell anyone. If Anita follows me, don't worry, I'll look after her."

It was scralled hurriedly in black ink, and as the queen read it, her voice faltered.

Geran shook his head. "Why did they all leave?" He asked more to himself than to anyone else.

(Sorry I took over, I hope you guys don't mind.)
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2005 01:59
Ronin sat down on his bed when he got in the room, tossing the key onto the bedside table.
"If you'll both excuse me, I think I'm going to sleep for a while," he said and he flopped backwards rather dramatically and fell asleep almost instantly.

--------

Tirithiel left her master's room, hearing the familiar click of the door being locked behind her. She was debating in her mind whether or not she should tell the kind boy that her master had taken an interest in him. If he was the prince, surely her master had plans to kill him or capture him, and if he wasn't her master wouldn't take the news too kindly. She walked back to the bar, mulling it all over.

"Tiri!" someone called to her. She looked over and saw it was one of Authon's associates, obviously drunk despite that he was supposed to be on guard duty.
"What is it?" she asked, annoyed that he had to deal with her.
"That boy you were talking to left a minute ago with some others. A boy with red hair and a girl too."
"Oh him. Master said he doesn't care about him," she lied craftily.
"Right then."
"Listen, why you head back to your room and I'll take over your gaurd shift?"
He nodded gruffly and left, taking his mug of drink with him as well.
Tirithiel sat down at a table and watched the passerbys, wondering if she should attempt to find the 'Prince' Ronin and warn him, or just go about her own buisness until she saw him again.

_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2005 02:05

Gerard sighed and turned to Anita. "Can you stay here? I'm gonna look around for that Barmaid, she might be a spy of Authon's."

Anita just shook her head. "Riiight." The word was sarcastic and very drawn out.

Gerard just kissed her on the cheek and smiled his charming little half smile. He locked the door behind him and sauntered around the inn. He happened to *cough* notice a pretty girl *woman* sitting at a table. Though he didn't know if she were the barmaid in question, he sat down accross from her.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked smoothly, assuming the half smile once more.

(Watch out Tirithiel!)
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2005 04:51
Dorion put Laurie down on the forest floor, out of per exhaustion. Merely because of the fact he had been carrying her for 3 hours and it slowed him down.
"Ok," he said in puffs, " You sit here, I'll get us some food."
He wandered to his pack and got out a dried loaf of bread and fruit. He turned around to see a very ticked off young individual, giving him the glare. The glare only women can give.
He smirked, handed her a piece and sat down across from her. The silence was overwhelming, he spoke up, "It's nice out today isn't it."

[o so funny]
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2005 05:51
Laurëa ignored the Prince's peace offering of food. She would not touch anything his vile hands had prepared, she vowed. The sounds of early morning in the forest echoed around them as neither of them said anything. Laurëa smirked. Silence she could handle. It would be that ruthless Prince who spoke first, she knew.

"It's nice out today, isn't it?" he finally asked. Pathetic, thought Laurëa. He lasted a minute only to talk about the weather.

"I suppose," Laurëa sneered. "That is, of course if you don't mind the sun glaring too brightly or the birds chirping too loudly or your company braying like a mule." It was the Prince who had decided to pick her up and haul her into the forest. Laurëa decided she might as well have a little fun. He'll have me home by noon, she thought wickedly.
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2005 03:30
"Do you mind if I sit here?"

"Yeah, go ahead," Tirithiel said, not sparing a glance at who had asked. She waved her hand absentmindedly as though to grant him permission while at the same time brush off his company.

Now what about that boy with the red hair? she thought. I wonder who that could be. Haven't seen many red heads at all for a long while.

Her eyes scanned the crowd before her as she thought and she brushed a stray piece of her light hair behind her ear.
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2005 01:47
(hurray!)

Gerard tilted his head and thanked a barmaid as she placed a bowl of thick stew before him. He picked up a spoon and stirred it around, looking at the girl accross from him, she was gazing bussily accross the room.

"Are you looking for someone?" He asked and ate a stringy piece of meat.

There was no answer, maybe she hadn't heard. Gerard shrugged it off. "My name is Geran by the way." He lied. He had no reason for subterfuge with the pretty barmaid, however his father's name simply slipped out.

"Do you have a name or are you simply called 'Hey miss?' He asked with a small smile. 'Let's see if we can get her to talk...' He thought to himself.

[Edited on 31/5/2005 by _mook_]
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2005 06:36
[haha]

Dorion choked on his bread."Wha? Mule!"
He brushed that comment off and laid down his food, he wanted to make a complete connection. This was going to be fun, taming the beast within.
"That's a lovely comment," he lied, "I've never been called a mule. You know mules are hardy creatures, they are very good at working and mantaining the land which our food is produced."
Dorion stifled a laugh behind a procarious grin.

VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2005 09:38
It was only after she realized that the boy who had sat next to her was talking to her that Tirithiel looked over. She nearly gasped, but managed to remain cool. He has red hair! It's got to be him. It took her a moment to register what he had said.

"Yes, I do have a name," she said, mildly annoyed. "I'm Tirithiel. Do you come to this bar often, Geran, trying to court young girls? I've never seen you here before though I do work an early shift. Most of the flirts don't come until later."

She smiled warmly, but there was a challenge and a threat in her words.
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2005 11:20

"Court?" Gerard exclaimed mildly. "Idle chit chat has changed I see."

He took a drink and smiled. "I suppose a country bumble doesn't belong in such a big bar. I saw you feeding my sick friend ale. It's not good for his condition. He honestly thinks he's a prince you know?" He raised his mug again and smirked inside of it, but when he set it down, his face was earnest and concerned. "Please don't tell anyone he's here. He has a bad reaction to ale, I wouldn't want to scare off you patrons."

He thought back to what she had said. "Young girls, it's strange that you say that, for you look about my age, you make it sound as if I was some venerable old man." He laughed a deap laugh and held out his hand. 'She rpobably won't even shake it.' he thought, but he extended it jovially anyhow. "It's nice to meet you Tirithiel, even if I am a pervy old man!"
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2005 01:00
Laurëa smirked at the irritated look behind the Prince's grin. "That may be so, but I've never thought of them good for anything but hard labor. They are stubborn, single-minded, loud, ungrateful for what they are given, have quite a loathesome stench, and," her eyes glittered maliciously as she looked pointedly at Dorion, "they are half-breeds. Both donkey and horse, but possessing qualities of neither."

[Ooh. Laurëa is quite the little bad word. But I love Dorion! ]
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2005 06:46
[ouch! you just struck a nerve!]

Dorion froze at her last comment."Half breed"
His hands became clammy and cold, sweat began to appear on his forhead. But he had to keep his composure around her, she couldn't win.
"I suppose half breeds aren't that great...are they," he muttered to himself but aloud.

He stood up, stretching out a bit and cracking his neck.
"Well my miss, I will leave you now. I will continue on my own, you can go back home if you'd like. But there are terribly frightening things in the woods, many terrible things. I just hope you make it out alive."
With that he bowed to her.
"Good-bye Laurëa."
He picked up his thingsand walked briskley off toward the general direction of a small valley, he wondered if she really had the nerve to go back home after all this. Was he being stupid for giving her this chance?

{hehe}

[Edited on 3/6/2005 by SilverLoom07]
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2005 01:47
"So he is sick then? He looked fine to me, but I suppose I am not a healer. Just a common barmaid," she smirked to herself, remembering the time she had gone under the guise of a healer once again to gather information for Authon. "Please tell him that I hope he gets better soon."

Her words were sincere enough, but in the back of her mind she wondered if she really trusted this boy. Whether I do or not, I have been commanded to gather information on him. Although he didn't seem drunk enough to imagine he was a prince.

He thought back to what she had said. "Young girls, it's strange that you say that, for you look about my age, you make it sound as if I was some venerable old man." He laughed a deap laugh and held out his hand. 'She rpobably won't even shake it.' he thought, but he extended it jovially anyhow. "It's nice to meet you Tirithiel, even if I am a pervy old man!"

"Looks can be decieving. That is one thing I have learned working here," she said, and she looked questionly at his hand. Finally, she extended her own and shook his briefly before pulling back.
You should leave now a voice in the back of her head told her don't get too attached! But she silenced it quickly.
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2005 01:59

Gerard had to admit he was surprised. He shook his head as if to clear it and lurched baack to the conversation. "Get better? That's awfully nice of you, but the condition is permanent, or at least that's what the last healer said...I don't think he knew what he was doing though." Gerard chuckled, he saw a hesitant look on the girl's face and cocked his head.

"Is something wrong?" Gerard asked quietly.
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2005 03:08
"Oh no, nothing!," Tirithiel answered, now obviously flustered. "I was just thinking that it was getting late and perhaps I should be heading back to my room or something."

A man nearby was leaning across a table to pull back a curtain. A stream of light came in through a rather dirty window. It was about midday, maybe a little later. Tirithiel blushed at having said something so stupid.

"What I meant was that my father would be dissapointed if he saw me sitting alone with a boy and he has friends who come here often. They would pass the word along. So it was nice chatting with you and all, but I must go," she waited for just a moment, to see if he would stop her.
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2005 06:32

"That's a shame." Gerard said, truthfully dissapointed. "I'd ask you to stay, but I don't want to get you in trouble nothing worse than an angry fathe..." He couldn't bring himself to finish the phrase, he felt a wave of guilt and homesickness wash over him.

"I thought about kissing you on the cheek, but I remembered that it's the thought that counts so I just thought about it, it's been wonderful, good luck with your father and nice hair!" He said the mouthful in a comic shpeel and ended with a curt salut, he kissed her hand and spun around to walk rather quickly back to his room.

Once inside, he saw Anita with her ear against the wall, with Ronin beside her, awake now but slightly pale. "Gerard come here! Listen it's the elf and those men, they're talking about Hunvel!" She whispered to him. So the redhead hurried over to the wall to listen...
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 11:39
[Eck! Sorry, I meant to post last night but didn't get to it. Anyway.

Laurëa sneered at Prince Dorion as he stomped off into the denser forest. He'll be back, she thought sourly. She remained sitting on the forest floor, in as dignified a position as she could muster, glaring after the Prince. After a minute or so, a worried look crossed Laurëa's face when a sudden thought entered her mind. He's got my clothes! She looked around her quickly, the absence of her things proving what she had dreaded to be true.

Grumbling at having to concede this victory to the Prince, Laurëa got up, dusted off her night dress, and strode off in the direction Prince Dorion had left. When she thought she was within hearing distance of him she called out, "Prince! Return me my clothes at once!" She waited a moment, but there was no response. "Prince Dorion! You may go on your merry way but I need my clothes first!"

Laurëa let out an aggravated growl when she still did not see or hear the Prince. The sudden thought crossed her mind that she may have gotten...No. A daughter of Leeum would never be lost, she thought firmly. This did little to reassure her, but still she walked on through the trees, calling after Prince Dorion.

Suddenly, Laurëa heard a twig snap behind her. She whirled around, expecting to see the Prince at give him a good lashing at, but to her surprise no one was there. "Prince Dorion?" she ventured.

[Ooh. What will happen?]
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2005 06:04
[I had an idead, we can tie Authon and nature together...]

Dorion walked without a thought for about ten minuets, then he began to worry. The lass wasn't following him, he didn't hear a thing. The silence of the woods made him shiver. He descided to turn back. On his way he heard her. Laughing, he hid behind a tree, close enough to hear her but not to be heard or seen.
Lauire seemed fine at first, but how fine can a women be without her most precious belongings. He snickered as he looked at the bags. "I do have her clothing, don't I?"he said in his head.
He was about to make a move when a twig snap caught his attention, Laurie had heard it to.
"Prince Dorion?" she called out.
"What was it?"

A strange nosie eminated form behind her and a large bark was heard. Dorion suddenly realized what was up. It was an animal.

The beast lunged out of the shrubs and put itself inbetween Laurie and Dorion. It appeared to be a wolf/dog. It was gray with blacked tipped ears and tail. It's eyes were like fire, its fangs foaming with hunger or rage. It cornered Laurie up against a tree and snarled.
Dorion unsheathed his sword and jumped out...

The wolf turned , not sure what to do. He turned his attention on Dorion and snarled.
"Come and get me," said Dorion with laughter and malice behind his gaze. The wolf jumped at him, knocking him and his sowrd down. Dorion was able to get his sowrd in time before the wolf made another move. With quick effiecieny, Dorion plunged the sowrd into the wolfs side, hitting a vital organ. It died instantly and lay still.
Dorion stood up, breathing hard.
The wolf had a collard, now that he could see his neck. The collar had the name Elf killer on it. Dorion grimaced.
"Who would name their dog, Elf Killer."
He looked at Laurie, trying to hide her fear.
"It's ok," he said to her.
He bent down and examined the wolf. Not only did it have the collar but it had a strange mark on its back, apparently chemically put on. It was an arrow shape going up and a bird of prey, much like Hunvels.
Knowing he had seen it somewhere he thought about it, then silently pulled out his history book. He turned to the first page where Steward Authon had wrote his father many years ago. Next to Authons name was this symbol. He froze...
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2005 05:24
[Awesome, Silver!]

Laurëa was still breathing hard as she looked upon the large wolf that now lay dead at the hand of the Prince. Elf Killer?

"It's okay," Prince Dorion said to her, but she was hardly reassured.

"Okay? A savage beast nearly kills me and you say it's okay?" she snarled. However, the Prince seemed not to hear her. He was examining the wolf's neck with an expression Laurëa could not quite define. Still staring at the neck, the Prince pulled out a book---that history book again!---and opened it to the first page. Laurëa watched him read for a moment, then suddenly he froze, a frightened and confused look on his face.

Despite herself, Laurëa stepped over to him. "What is it?"
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2005 12:05
Dorion clutched the book, making a fist with his other hand and slamming it hard on the ground.
The air of the forest grew thick and the sun beams from above cast down on the scene. It was about noon but Dorion felt like it could very well be midnight.

He stood up next to Laurie who questioned what he was looking at.
"I don't know exactly, but if my insticts are correct, we have an enemy on our tails."
He rolled the pooch over to show Lauire the mark to comparison of the book.
"See," he said, "The mark of the Steward."

[the journey begins]
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2005 02:15
Tirithiel watched him leave before retreating into the crowds.
She had work to do, gathering information, and she had been unluckily granted the task of feeding Authon's wolf and she was expected to wait for him later.
It's a pity I had to give his friend bad ale she thought as she headed outside. Even if he isn't sick, it's almost like poison...

------

Ronin had woken up with a pounding headache and the light streaming through the windows stung his eyes. He got up and saw that Anita was leaning against a wall, with her ear pressed against it. He was about to ask her what she was doing, but she put a finger to her lips to silence him. Gerard came in soon after and she explained.

Listen it's the elf and those men, they're talking about Hunvel!

Ronin sat down beside her and listened too, though hardly a word registered in his mind. His head was pounding fiercely and he could not concentrate.

(ooc- I thought I'd add that Tirithiel part to explain why Ronin is so sick from only one mug of ale )
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2005 03:01
"The Steward? But my father is..." Laurëa trailed off as her eyes skimmed the page of the Prince's book. Authon? Why is that name so familiar? she thought as she read. Her father had been the Steward of Hunvel for nearly eighteen years, she was told. My father... Laurëa let out a small gasp as she remembered the look in her father's eyes not too long ago as he was reading the letter that had been nailed to their front door. Authon has returned, he said.

"Authon, former Steward of Hunvel," Laurëa said after a moment. "You told me of him not too long ago. But what does he have to do with anything? Why would an enemy be following us?" Though she tried to convince herself it was of little importance, nothing could shake the image of that look in her father's eyes as he had whispered the former Steward's name.
SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2005 05:42
"I don't know why. But I have a feeling that he is no good."
He began to pcik up his things and gave her hers.
"We need to get out of here, who knows if other animals will come after us."

After a moment of spirited running through the woods they came upon a small village nestled on a hill.Dorion survayed the land before letting them step out in the open. He stopped Laurea.
"Do you have anything on you that may mark the realm of hunvel?"
He knew he did, and with that he pulled off his wrist guards and placed them in his bag. The rest of him would be covered in a cloak, although it would look odd for him to be cloaked in the day time.
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2005 06:55
Laurëa frowned at the Prince as he removed his wrist guards, the only conspicuous sign of his nobility. She was irritated that he was ignorant enough to ask such a ridiculous question. "Well, I'll just remove the emblem of the house of Leeum right off my cheek then, shall I? Of course I mark the realm of Hunvel!" she snapped.
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2005 07:11
(Oh my gosh! I've missed a lot of posts, in I plunge, I'll be writing what the people in the other toom are saying. Authon is in there with his henchmen)

Anita, Gerard and Ronin eavesdropped in complete silence, except for the harsh voices of the occupants in the other room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"The princes are gone, this is just what we have been waiting for." Said a drawling voice with a dark timbre. "If we can kill them off now, goodbye to the heirs of the throne." Anita could almost hear his smirk.

"But what about that Leeum steward?" One voice asked.

"Him?" The voice held such malice that even the silence was loud in the other room, there was a long pause. "I shall take care of him, his family too. He is already disliked by many elves, on account of his bad reputation. We can stir some rumors up, get the public angry, and frame him for the kidnapping of the princes. Any form of disloyalty to the throne, be it in thought or action can rip one of the title 'steward.' We have to get him out of the way, make the elves see my way, and then I will rule Hunvel, once the king, queen and their two sniveling children are dead!"

:evil:
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2005 12:06
"They're going to kill my mother and father?!" Ronin yelled, pushing himself off the wall and standing up. The others winced at the sudden break in the silence, hoping he hadn't been heard through the startlingly thin walls.

"We have to get back to Hunvel and warn them," he said, ignoring his pounding headache as he began to gather his things and shove them into his bag.
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2005 01:16

There was a crash in the other room, and a string of profanities wafted through the walls. "They heard." Gerard said, his face white. "I know!" Anita replied, her eyes wide.

"Quick, outside!" Anita grabbed her things as well as Ronin's hand. Gerard flung open the door and the three of them sprinted accross the room, knocking over chairs as they went. They also failed to notice prince Dorion and a rather put off Laurea.

The elf and his thugs weren't fast enough however, because when they threw open the door to the youths' room, they found it empty. "They're getting away boss!" The scrawny one whined.

"I know." Authon snarled. "Tirithiel! Let's go!"

SilverLoom07
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2005 04:58
Dorion laughed about Laurea's comment. Indeed, she did possess the emblem of the house of Leeum.
"We will have to hide your face, dear girl."
He put her blonde hair tightly around her face, making a hair/hood.

Before he could even think of what they were to do in the inn and what they may do afterward, a terrible rucous came from inside. Dorion pulled Laurea to him and protected her from view. Three young people ran from inside and out into the woods. Dorion gazed at them, two had red hair.
"Gerard and Anita?"
It must be them!
He pulled Laurea with him after the group. It seemed as he ran that Laurea was confused, perhaps unsure if she wished to continue on another wild goose chase.
He looked back, a a dark looking group of men...or elves gathered their things, they were chasing them as well...
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2005 02:11
Tirithiel ran after her master and his associates who were chasing the princes (she hadn't seen the other one join the group, but had no doubt that he was the second heir).

The group in the lead managed to duck amounst the buildings and they were far enough ahead that they could not be followed anymore.

"Search the town. We must get them before they get away," Authon snarled, pointing in the directions that his henchmen should go.

"Master?" Tirithiel said, timidly. He glanced at her and she took it as a cue to continue. "I think if I went and talked with them...perhaps I could delay them? Of course, I wouldn't tell them I was working for you, Master."

Authon considered it. "That's brilliant!" he beamed down at Tirithiel. "You will delay them. Do whatever you can. Kill them, if you must," he pulled from his cloak a long knife in a sheath and thrust it into her trembling hands.
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2005 03:30

Gerard was dragging his sister and Ronin behind him. When Laurea and Dorion joined them in their race for escape, he couldn't help but smile. "What a chase!" He thought to himself. Anita ducked under a beam and motioned for the others to follow. "I have been to this town before, I know a secret way out!"

Gerard vaguely remebered comming here, but Anita had always had the amazing long term memory. He followed her blingly until she pulled up a well hidden board. It was attached by rusty hinges to the ground, and it was situated beneath a staircase. "This way." Anita pointed and dissapeared inside. The others followed shortly, and she shut the trap door behind them.

"Quickly!" She hurried along and grabbed a torch off the wall. They were all forced to hunch down, though they still went at a fast pace. Anita stopped shortly to light the torch, and continued silently. Gerard was looking around intently. "How' you find this Anita?" The redheaded girl sighed, he was never worried, his optimistic outlook on life annoyed her greatly sometimes.

"I was exploring under the staircase and the last user had left it open, I fell in." She said somewhat sheepishly.

"The next trap door is out of the city gates, it's not far, we have to hurry though."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email