Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOC: Eyes of Thorongil - Semi-scripted (KEEP)
on: June 05, 2005 07:09
oh sorry! I would have posted yesterday, but my parents were being lame. But now I have! ^.~ And I've made it possible for Dauron to see Rielle in the bar. Let the love blossom! 0.o

[Edited on 6/6/2005 by adriel_aroura]
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 06, 2005 07:48
arent they all outside now?...
gwendeth
Accounts Admin, Sindarin Mod & Head Stargazer of Varda
Send Message
on: June 06, 2005 07:51
They are, but I think (perhaps?) berethedhellen can 'backtrack' just a bit... lol maybe catching Dauron's 'eye' on the way out?
"Tolo si, a tiro i cherth Eru" "Come now, and see the works of God"
Eärnil_Captain_Of_Gondor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 06, 2005 09:00
I thought of Eäthos as a possible crew-member, someone to have some experience with a weapon and a ship , and willingly to serve under both of the possible captains. Some sort of merchant I think. He'll be useful before the end =)

Just tell me when Eäthos has to show up.

[Edited on 04/07/1988 by Eärnil_Captain_Of_Gondor]
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 06, 2005 10:18
Ah... lol, *confuzzled* Eäthos is going to be coming in... Eäroth is who? :dizzy:
Eärnil_Captain_Of_Gondor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 07, 2005 07:38
Eäroth is about to become Eäthos =)
sorry about the name confusion
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 07, 2005 07:42
lol! Gotcha! That makes sense. heehee I was just wondering if *I* was confuzzled! (which is definately not hard to do!) :rolling:
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 07, 2005 06:47
Umm... who's turn is it to post next? - I don't think it's me...
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 07, 2005 07:01
not meeeeee!!!!

Naden's being a bit elusive.. mainly because I dont have a clue what his plan is, exactly. XD but he'll know by the time we're out at sea.
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: June 07, 2005 07:26
it's obviously the idiot Dauron's turn...and he has done so.

You all wanted smitten...and boy did you get smitten. Now you're all laughing at him. So he's decided to get hold of himself. So there. Thhhhhrrrrr. *giggling*
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 07, 2005 07:35
Nah... not at him! You just described it soooo wonderfully!!! :evil: :hug: It was great!! :love:
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2005 09:27
k, bout the person being suspicious thing.... I agree, Gareth wouldn't be good for that- if only there was someone like Daerhil, but who's also Dauron's friend...... cuz I think Daerhil would be best for this (if you don't mind ^.~) but he'd have to become good friends with Dauron first. Meanwhile, he could be suspicious of moi, and when Dauron becomes a good enough friend with him he tells him to stop seeing Rielle. 0.o, what do you guys think? (So Dauron would most likely see Rielle a few times before anything's said, just Daerhil doesn't like her from first sight) If it's ok with you all, ^.^ and Sal most importantly!

~addie
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2005 10:09
Sounds good to me! Daer likes being bossy. He can definitely tell Dauron to leave Rielle alone....
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 08, 2005 11:02
That sounds just fine to me! heehee a full elf 'ought' to definately be suspicious! *rubs hands* This is going to be soooo much fun!! :evil: :angel:
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 08, 2005 03:03
I'm lovin this story so far I cant wait to get Naden out on a ship. hes *never* been out to sea for an extended period of time. *evil laugh*
Eärnil_Captain_Of_Gondor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 09, 2005 10:03
Perhaps it is better for Eäthos not to enter this thread.
I don't have that much time for a story htis beautiful and complicated

Enjoy it!
And until we meet again =)
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 09, 2005 10:18
Sorry to hear that, Eärnil! We'll miss having you. But yes... perhaps we will meet again in another thread.

Thanks for expressing an interest in participating.
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: June 09, 2005 12:57
Now that's sad...to leave a story because it's too beautiful and complicated. Are you sure, Earnil? *sighs deeply* Oh well, perhaps we shall meet again.

As for Naden.....BRING ON THE DRAMAMINE! I am all too familiar with stormy seas (living on an island as I do) so I think I am about to put Naden in the middle of the biggest swells he has EVER even thought about, let alone experienced. Muuuaaaaahhhhhaaaaaa! :evil:
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 09, 2005 08:05
oh poor Naden. he's not thinking about the fact that he may get a little sea-sick. :evil:
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 10, 2005 05:32
Ahh... stormy weather!! Gareth loves the wind and rain in his face!! I hope it won't be too bad on Naden! :evil:

And, berethedhellen - your post was perfect. Actually, you were reading my mind... I'd already been discussing that actual 'way' to gracefully exit Eärnil's character with dreamdancer!
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: June 10, 2005 06:44
Thanks gwen....3 great minds working as one, I guess. But poor Eärnil...I hope he (she?) doesn't mind my calling the char some rude names. LOL I just felt we had to get him 'gone' before he actually heard anything of value so he could not be a threat to the mission.

I can't wait to get Naden out on the open water. DD, have you ever been sea sick? I can help you describe what happens if you haven't so you can post accurately. *wink wink* But we can't leave until Dauron and Calwyn/Rielle have had there romantic dinner. :love: *chuckle*

Oh..and I used the word reconnaisance in my post. Now, I know no one in ME spoke French and as this is a French word, it really doesn't fit in ME. But couldn't think of any other word to use. If anyone else can come up with one, let me know so I can edit my post. Thanks.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 10, 2005 12:24
I've never even been out to sea, before, so I have no clue. I'm in the same boat as Naden! HAHAHA!...erm, sorry, bad pun.
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2005 07:37
Ohh, that's a pity that Earnil's leaving. But oh well, I'll still see him/her in "The Fall of Gondolin", lol! See you, Earnil! (if you still read this thread)

k, with what I was saying in the rp thread:

So not everyone can be suspicious of Rielle, that's too strange. I think, Daerhil can just be the one who senses her murderous nature (better that way, don't you think?), and later when she's on the boat and all he even comes quietly up to her (after Dauron's rejected his advice) and tells her to abandon her mission (after it's been long enough for him to guess the truth, of course.) Course she'll say, "I don't know what you're talking about," and flounce off, but yeah...you get my flow.

Naden can be like nothing's wrong with her on board, though he'd rather not have her if it was possible. But because of Dauron, he'll let it pass. And Gareth can even become like her friend (because of Dauron) and later, when everything's revealing itself and she's been cast away, she could come up to him, the only other person who'd been really nice to her on the voyage, and whisper for help and guidance. But instead even he turns a deaf ear to her, and finally after a few minutes she understands that she truly deserves all this, and then walks quietly away into the night, sobbing. :naughty: ::cackles::

(lol, you know? God, I was bored while I lay in bed last night and then my mind started going haywire with cthoughts.... 0.o
Hope you don't all mind. :blush:

~addie

[Edited on 11/6/2005 by adriel_aroura]

[Edited on 11/6/2005 by adriel_aroura]
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 10, 2005 09:32

Naden can be like nothing's wrong with her on board, though he'd rather not have her if it was possible. But because of Dauron, he'll let it pass.

I was only planning on him thinking something wasn't quite right with her, but pushing it aside and not really thinking about it again.
Since he's 'in charge' or whatever, I wanted him to wonder a little bit. He wouldnt be a good leader if he didn't he wont have an inkling of who she is and what shes up to, though. Wont even give a thought to the fact that she might be, erm, 'out to get 'em' so no worries there! all suspicious thoughts are gone from his mind. now all he wants is supper.
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2005 09:52
lol, ok! that's fine, I wasn't really worried- just thought I should say it.
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2005 01:01
Hehehe. My charrie gets to be suspicious. That's one thing Daerhil does very well. lol

I love my Elf. :love:
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 11, 2005 02:17
Yeah - Gareth's not really suspicious at all - just the 'all of a sudden' right after Eärnil's char temporarily popped in.
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 12, 2005 05:37
Ok, lol, I thought it might be 'fun' to have some 'visual references' here. Oh to have pictures of real Middle Earth ships!! But, I've been searching around, and found these. I hope they help!!

This is the Elanor V. I picked it because of the wide 'low' sides - convenient for hauling nets up and over them.

This is a pic of a Corsair. It is a type of ship that pirates used, so I thought it appropriate. The Corsairs (of course) are larger and faster than Gareth's.

Also - here's a pic of the "official Symbol" for the City Port of Dol Amroth. Gareth would fly this flag as a matter of being a citizen of that city... though (and I'm not good at these things) he'd have changed the color of the sail from white, to grey [to symbolize his last name, 'Silverlake'].

dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 12, 2005 06:28
cool!! *stares at ships* oooh... now I know what Naden's looking at. (and feeling a teensy bit daunted by, perhaps?)
I'm trying to draw my ranger, but its not coming out well. I think I'll just make a doll...
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 13, 2005 12:58
lol the only time I've ever tried to draw one of my characters (Thiadvain)... well... *shrugs* it's my current Avatar.

I'm glad you like the pics - and Salkie - I hope I replied OK to your post... :rolling:
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2005 03:25
k, before I post, I need to know- what do you think/want to happen during this dinner, bereth, and everyone else? And what restaurant shall it be?

p.s. what would Nell say, watching as she serves drinks from the bar? lol...

and gwen, thanks for the pics- nice visuals now! 0.o
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: June 13, 2005 04:40
Gwen: Love the wee "boats". LOL

Calwyn: Where is your imagination? You have the best looking guy in Dol Amroth kissing the palm of your hand and looking at you with adoring eyes. How hard is it to figure out how you would react? :rolleyes: We'll eat where we met, the "Sailor's Keep". Nell will serve and, well, I play her reactions. What will happen is you will play up to Dauron, batting your eyes and leaning close....and asking 'innocent' questions about the men he was with during the day. We'll have to see just how dumb Dauron will act under such a feminine attack. Unfortunately, at the same time, you will be taken in by his charm as well and find yourself falling for him as well...and fighting it every inch of the way, of course.

Naden and Daerhil: I have the dramamine ready.
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 15, 2005 04:14
Um... lol, where is everyone?
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: June 16, 2005 06:40
Looks like I've painted myself into a corner. Without Adriel, I can't post. Perhaps I should have stayed on the stairs just watching her...at least I could have panicked or something and run the other way. Right now, I'm stuck holding a phantom hand. *grins* Where is the lady of my dreams?? :cry:
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 16, 2005 06:53
and Naden is dieing to get away and find something to eat.
well, hopefully our fellow..erm..sailors?.. will show up soon enough.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email