Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOC: Eyes of Thorongil - Semi-scripted (KEEP)
on: June 16, 2005 08:20
o gosh, I'm sorry- but I'm back! Dang- u know I typed up this whole response and all to what you said earlier, bereth, but then my dad got mad at me, cut off my internet (making me lose the post) and banned me from the computer for nearly three days! And it's been killing me, (gah!) ok, but sorry- I don't have the energy to retype what I had earlier- so just suffice one quick sentence that was part of my original reply as the whole response, plz! lol- I know all that, bereth, but what I really meant was if you'd like anything else to happen?

sorry! Now I'll go post and try to make it up....

[Edited on 17/6/2005 by adriel_aroura]
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: June 17, 2005 05:28
Hi gang....
Adriel, I hope it wasn't about this site your dad became angry. Good grief! This is the most family friendly site online. Still, haven't read your post yet (will in a minute) but hopefully we can keep going with this smoothly. How old are you anyway? Perhaps your dad is nervous about a little romance. Gosh, it's all on the up and up, nothing naughty. *smile*

And Naden, Gareth and Daerhil are on a separate plane right now...their story line can go on without Dauron and Calwyn for the time being. So go get something to eat, Naden. I know when I'm hungry, I can't wait either. LOL
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
gwendeth
Accounts Admin, Sindarin Mod & Head Stargazer of Varda
Send Message
on: June 17, 2005 06:35
Gareth's sort of waiting for Daerhil to reply (hopefully my post was ok on that, Salkie... if not, I can edit!). After that he (Gareth) is/was going to take them (or at least Naden - not sure what accomodations Daerhil might already have) to the Inn and look up Dauron's folks...

Either way, I'm a little 'stuck' at the moment... :angel:
"Tolo si, a tiro i cherth Eru" "Come now, and see the works of God"
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2005 08:42
lol, bereth...

Nope, it wasn't the site or the rp that got my dad angry... he got mad cuz he thinks I am a night-prowler and doesn't sleep at all so he's "worried about my health." So like now, the rule is (cuz he thinks Internet is what takes up my time... which is kinda true ^.~) No Internet unless I have finished washing the dishes, doing my homework, and playing the piano...and then I may have Internet when he comes back from work until 11 pm. Then I have to sleep. Problem is, by the time I'm done w/ everything and all, It's already- 11pm! And then so ya.... the problem. ::sigh::

U sure u really wanna know my age? Cuz well.... I'm 13... turning 14 next month, actually
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: June 19, 2005 01:15
Adriel: I rather gathered that was about your age. If you can't post for a long period of time, just let me know. I was about to put into the thread an escape route...i.e. one of my sailors will interrupt me to tell me there has been a fire onboard my ship. I can use that anytime so I don't again get myself trapped waiting for someone else to post .. who doesn't. In all fairness, please don't hold us up again...it's easy to post here or send a pm to me that you are not going to be able to post for a week, a month or whatever. For now, I'll attempt to keep a dialogue going but only until the next time you fail to post for more than several days and don't warn me somehow. Okay? Do we have a deal?

Now...go to bed and get a good night's sleep. *smile*
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2005 08:36
...ya sure, 0.o

Just in case that happens again, u kno... u COULD reply to yourself too, just for that day, in the conversation. But lol, I think I can post everyday now...don't worry, I've got it in control. And we won't keep the conversation too long anyways, right?... just enough for the important stuff to get across. Long talks are boring, newaiz!

[Edited on 20/6/2005 by adriel_aroura]
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 22, 2005 03:51
You know... it just occurred to me - although Calwyn (do I have that spelled right?) has 'bumped into' Gareth... it doesn't mean that Daerhil couldn't be nearby, too...

*is interested to find out what happens next*
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2005 04:22
I swear, gwendeth, we think alike. I posted in the thread before reading this, just thinking Daer would probably follow Gareth to see if he could get away with it.

I'm not having any more hearts broken by meddling females.
[/i]

I think Daer's said that in almost every rp he's been in... 0.o It always seems to come up, somehow.
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 22, 2005 04:26
lol!! Great minds!! And it was a wonderful post, too!
I'm not having any more hearts broken by meddling females.

heh, I like that line!!
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2005 04:34
Thanks. I seem to have an affinity to that line, as well as the the character. Daer and I have quite a bit in common...
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: June 22, 2005 04:53
Gee, Dauron isn't as sleepy as he thought he was...is thinking of taking a late night walk. Wonder if he'll run into anyone he knows.

Whaddya think? Would that help or hurt the menage a trois that is quickly developing. I can play it either way so be honest. Should I become a night walker or should I sleep a long peaceful, dreamless sleep? LOL
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2005 04:56
you'd better come walking if Calwyn's gonna stay alive for any decent peroid of time.:evil:
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 22, 2005 05:27
and through all of this, Naden is happily snoozing away, with no inkling of the trouble his hired help is getting into. XD
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 22, 2005 05:58
lol!! *Sits back to watch the fun until I can post again*
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 23, 2005 03:17
:wave: Is Dauron going to join the little 'group'? :angel:
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: June 23, 2005 05:54
Dauron's mommy had to drive 150 miles (one way) just to find a Circuit City or a Walmart today. Dauron's mommy's dogs needed food and his mommy needed to pick up her camera. Now Dauron's mommy is back home (it's midnight)...dogs are fed and walked and mommy wants to go crawling into bed like Naden. :sleepy: But she's gonna try ... may be a short one but it will at least keep everyone else going til I get some sleep and can focus. Okay?????????
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 23, 2005 06:01
argh... I wasn't trying to be 'pushy' or anything! :blush: Was more just 'asking' in general...

Gareth's mommy cleaned out the garage and unpacked more boxes :twitch: and was gone for 4 hours furniture shopping...
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: June 23, 2005 08:07
No, not pushing, luv...but I sort had to post otherwise everyone was at an impasse. But it is done. So everyone else...get going....it's your turn.

You're unpacking boxes (why?) and I need to begin packing boxes. And I love shopping but love auctions even more. And what am I rambling about...sorry, I really am tired. Going to bed now. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Goodnight.
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2005 08:53
lol, maybe Dauron should return to bed after just seeing Rielle standing w/ his friends and hearing her innocent reply....

lol, Naden!)
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 24, 2005 03:17
You're unpacking boxes (why?)

lol, well.... we moved into a new house last December. We just had a whole bunch of stuff still in boxes sitting in the garage. A good 1/3-1/2 of them are my hubby's file-boxes (he's a C.P.A. heehee - can be translated several ways :evil: ) and I won't touch them to get them out of the way (besides being too heavy for me :rolling: ).

Sooooooooooo, heh, he's finally on vacation this week, so we can finally get through them. On the up side... I finally found my blowdryer, curling iron, and good jewelry that HE packed and that I've been missing all this time!!
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 25, 2005 07:47
this is the first time I've been so interested in the happenings of an rp when my character isn't involved. Naden's going to find himself waking up to a mess after this!
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2005 09:38
maybe Naden will have to play 'peacemaker'...
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 25, 2005 09:55
No worries, Salkiethia - lol Gareth's not got the skill to kill Daerhill, I think - and we're barely into this anyway. He'd be more expecting the elf to hurt him was all I meant. Besides, we want Daerhil around for a long time!!
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2005 10:01
possibly NOT possible with Calwyn's planning.... i LIKE my Elf. *pout*
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2005 10:05
lol, Sal.... I would never kill Daerhil- don't worry! It was just.... playing the part, lol. Rielle needs some menacing thoughts, too. ^.~ Perhaps we can even do this: mebbe I could try to come kill you one night on the ship.... and you catch me in the act. I'd escape, I guess, and I'll be all cloaked and hooded and all.... but you could probably still tell that the person was a woman. And then you'd be more bewildered and suspicious; if I'm allowed onboard you could accuse me, of course, but if I stow away.... well, poor Daerhil will be very confused and disturbed indeed. ^.~

[Edited on 25/6/2005 by adriel_aroura]
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 25, 2005 10:27
We all like Daerhil!! :hug:

lol, I'm loving *all* these characters! Hmm... heh, Gareth may spend a bunch of time up in the Crows Nest to get away from the tension! j/k!!
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 26, 2005 11:11
*pokes thread*

I agree! These characters are quite interesting...
I really need to go write a history for Naden...
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 26, 2005 01:37
I think - when she's got time, berethedhellen needs to post - heh, Dauron and Calwyn need to get to their (respective) beds... and, perhaps, Salkiethia for Daerhil to answer Gareth. Once those are taken care of, I'll get us to the next day, and Naden can 'wake up'!!
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 06:38
maybe Daer won't take Gareth up on the offer... I think he may be planning a meeting with someone who isn't strictly supposed to be anywhere near port. DD, you know the character, or at least, another of your charries does. Cele! Just couldn't resist. :naughty: is a brief meeting okies, gwen? or maybe even a little charrie interaction? cele isn't strictly allowed in TT, but i can downsize him a bitsy..
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 06:48
Oh, Daerhil certainly doesn't have to take Gareth up on his offer - it's just 'there', lol.

Cool on a what - 'secret' meeting?!! *can't wait to read*
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 06:52
not secret, precisely. just chance. just about everywhere Celethain goes, he's not supposed to be, so what better thing to do but accidently find his brother in one of the ports he's been banned from?

*Does hundredth postie dance* Woohoo! I did post #100
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 06:20
*throws confetti* 100th post! weeee!
... of course I remember Celethain. *cries* I think it would be fun for him to meddle his way onto the ship. XD but thats just me... I'm just attatched to him I guess. didn't get a lot of interaction with him in RD... *sniffle*

I've officially gotten Naden's day off to a bad start. And the worst is yet to come when he finds out he's no sailor. :evil: I'm evil to my poor characters. buaahahahaha!!!
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2005 02:15
i'm sort of lost right now. exactly where are Daer and Cele? i can't find them anywhere... *looks on a shelf* nope

anybuggers seen them?
gwendeth
Send Message
on: July 02, 2005 03:02
Gareth had shown them to Daerhil's quarters on the second deck to get settled was the last thing.
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2005 08:08
.... *fingers itching to post*

Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email