Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
Post What am I doing here?
on: June 25, 2005 11:14
She shivered as something hairy brushed against her arm as she sat up. Where were the stars? Where was the fresh air? How did she get that pain in her head? She groaned as she rubbed her head. She heard no sounds at all... No birds, nothing. Marisha stood up, seeing nothing at all. She walked around searching for something that could give her any idea of where she was. She stumbeled over something, and that something moved.
"Oh Sorry!" Marisha said. "SHHT!" A voice said and then continued in a lower voice: "Are you awake? Good... keep your voice low, or they will hear us and get angry..."
"Where am I" Marisha asked and she sat up. "Prison... Orc prison..." "What am I doing here?"
"How should I know? Probably because you are female and was in their way... Like me... Even savages like them don't kill females so quickly. We might be useful to them."
"Who are you?" Masrisha asked and rubbed her head again... Orcs... Great...
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: What am I doing here?
on: June 25, 2005 12:27
((-OoC- hope you don't mind my joinning. My character's name is Berioreth (an elf), she's not yet in the database but hopefully will be soon.))

"Berioreth. Just Berioreth." She exhaled, drawing her legs into her chest whilst her grey eyes grazed sadly along her arms, along the cuts, and gashes, and bruises.
"And yours? What is your name?" She once again looked up into the darkness, her hands now lowering on the ground behind her to help prop herself up.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2005 11:49
Marisha shivered again. It was cold in here. She stood up to investigate the cell and to get a little warmer while she answered: "Marisha... Marisha Silver actually, but Marisha is fine." She smiled, though she had no idea if Berioreth could see that. Her eyes got used to the darkness slowly and she could see the vague contoures of a large door.
"How long have you been here allready?" She asked Berioreth, and paced around the cell.
Suddenly she froze. She realised that her weapons were taken from her. She loved her weapons, most of them were gifts, and they all had a certain emotional value to her. "My weapons..." She muttered and sat down, beaten.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 01:23
Elana was sitting in a dark corner, pretending to sleep but, listening to the conversation of the others. Berioreth knew she was there but, Marisha did not. Elana had come in the day before Marisha. Elana did not want to say too much of who she was because the Orcs would use thatagainst their enimies because most major armies new her father.She looked more like her father then her mother but, her ears and elven air would make you think twice about callling her Aragorn's daughter. She decided that she could pretend to sleep no longer. Elana crawled along the floor to where Marisha and Berioreth were."Hello Marisha," she wishpered.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 06:55
"I have been here for about a week all ready; you get used to it after a while. Your weapons they take and most naturally you will noever see them again."
She glanced over her shoulder at the whisper and recognizing it, moved closer with Marisha. "Ah, there you are. I figured you were asleep from your silence."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 09:00
Marisha was a little startled when someone whispered to her, but turned to where the voice came from. "Uh... hello..." Marisha said and pulled off one of her shoes. She began feeling inside of it and sighed in relief. They hadnt found the small knife that was hidden in the boot. Maybe they found the knife in the corset too, but she wasnt going to find out now, for she heard footsteps on the other side of the door.
She pulled off her other boot too and threw them in a corner, just before the heavy door opened and a Orc appeared.
"You! New one... You, here!" Marisha looked around, afraid of what to come, and Berioreth nodded at her. "You must go." She whispered and looked at her sadly.
"NOW." The Orc called out angrily and stepped inside the cell and yanked Marisha's arm and pulled her onto her feet. "Ow, you brute!" She said angrily but the Orc just yanked harder and pulled her out of the cell. She looked around at Berioreth and the other girl and was pulled away through the dim lit stoney corridor.
She was brought to a large room where quite a big number of Orcs were sitting. Her hands were bound to two rings on the wall and the Orcs were laughing as she stood there, her clothes filthy and she was looking scared. An orc approached and suddenly she realised what was going to happen. She closed her eyes as the first hit came, but she made no sound. The Orcs laughed as her shirt tore and blood came from a cut the orc had made with his belt. Her underwear was showing and she was red with anger and emberrasement...

When she arrived back in the cell she could hardly walk, but she wouldnt budge, she hadnt made a sound while they laughed and the belt tore off her clothes. All she was wearing now were strips of clothing and her underwear. She had red stripes and gashes on her body and her wrists were painful of the rope. But nothing had been worse that the embarresement they had given her. And she was angry, so angry. She was thrown in the cell where Berioreth and the girl were sitting. She landed on her chest and didnt move until the door was closed again. She lay down a bit more comfortable and then said slowly, after coughing: "I met the Orcs allright... It sure was a warm welcome." She wiped away the blood that was dripping from her mouth and pulled her legs up to her chest.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 10:49
Berioreth cringed at the sight of Marisha and nodded. "Yes, they do that to everyone once they're awake and somewhat aware of what's happening. It's an embarrassing proccess isn't it? You too have gone through it, right Elana?"

Her legs drew up against her chest and her arms once again coiled around them protectively. She felt dirty and not the dirty of not washing one day. This was a dirty of not being able to wash for a week the dirty of not being able to properly use the bathroom. A soiled sort of dirty. A plague. Slyly, her wrist swept across her eyes and she cornered herself against the wall and sat in silence, head bowed shamefully.
Hepsibah
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 10:59
((Hey! Mind if I join you? My character at the moment is Rhasgolion, a Necromancer...bad guy...he's not yet in the db. Thought I'd ask first, before putting up a post. ^^; ))
Hepsibah
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 11:41
~ A little away from the "cell" where the three young women sat, someone strode down the corridors in a rather feverish manner. It was a man, of what looked like to be from the Easterling race, had it not been for his rather expensive robes and a small wrought-iron staff in his thin hand. His gaunt face was contorted into a fierce frown as he stormed down to a small hall; the same hall where the Orcs still stood, still laughing cruelly at Marisha's embarrassment as one of their cohorts brandished a belt - blood still dripped from it. They stopped suddenly as soon as the man walked in, eyeing him with some dislike. This man was Rhasgolion, a Necromancer, and someone who many found as displeasant as a serpent in one's bed.

He stopped shortly and crossed his arms, his eyes narrowing upon the belt in the Orc's hand.~

"Well...?"

"We've got three of them now, sir. In the cell." Said the Orc. A nasty smile crept upon his face as he wiggled the belt in the air. "We've been having a bit of sport with 'em."

~ Rhasgolion rolled his eyes. Orcs! He never could quite understand them. He hoped they hadn't left the woman half-dead, or worse still; he much preferred them alive...and with some fight left in them.~

"And where are they now? Take me to them."

~ It wasn't a suggestion, but a command. The tone in his voice clearly showed that. The Orc merely looked disdainfully at the man and cocked his head to one side, signalling him to follow.

Quickly, the both made their way as neither particularly liked to stay in their company for very long. Down dank corridor, Rhasgolion walked, dragging the small staff across the walls that he passed, making it screech irritatingly. The Orc's pace quickened to a march.
Finally, they reached the large door of the prison. Rhasgolion held onto the Orc's shoulder, silently signalling him to stay with him...just in case. Gingerly, he brought his ear to the crack of the door and listened. One never knew what they'd learn by listening to their prisoners, after all... ~
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 12:00
"I think I'm going mad," she announced solemnly. "Only a week have I been here and all ready I find myself wishing for death. Or an escape, I haven't much made up my mind yet."

She now stumbled onto her feet, legs wobbing from misuse, and snatched up what seemingly was a rugged rock, or perhaps just a small chunk of the wall. She clasped onto it, her fist tightening so her knuckles whittened then angrily tossed it for the door.

Three more rocks were thrown before she finally stopped and leaned her back against one of the four walls.

"There's a way out of every place, no matter what or where it is but from what I have learned there is always one escape. Now uh, if this is true then there has to be something here. There has to."

Her grey eyes wandered along the ground then slowly inched up the walls and onto the cieling. There had to be a way out somewhere.
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 12:22
((my charecters name is shaiel shes in the db but still being adapted I already talked to Hepsilbah))

Shaiel had followed her master down the corridor a few paces behind him. She stood silently as he listened at the door. The orcs paid her no mind in their fear of Rhasgolion and she paid them no mind, ignoring even their stench. She simply waited.

[Edited on 27/6/2005 by ertaurran]
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2005 12:41
[Right, thanks for joining all of you...]

Marisha glanced at Berioreth and walked towards her slowly, ignoring the pain. She whispered in the girls ear. "Shh, be quiet about that kind of things in the cells. Ive been in a prison before and they had been eavesdropping on my friend there. He had told me that he was the son of a wealthy nobleman, and they took him away and tortured him till he said where his father lived. His father was robbed and he was killed."
She walked to the door and stood there, listening. It was not hard to tell that there was at least one person standing there, the orcs were breathing loudly and one even coughed. She continued talking in a normal way. "They couldve built it without ANY possibility to escape. But if it were the orc who built it, then we could easily escape, those dumb brutes cant do anything right." She fell silent. Someone snickered outside and that couldnt be an Orc. "They cant even run a prison without any escapes, so I wonder who's leading them."
She leaned against a wall but that hurt her back too much. She had a few gashes on her back and the wall was filthy. She could die of an infection. The wounds had to be cleaned.
She grinned of a thought and then shared it with the others. "I could use a man around here. I surely am the prototype of a human twenty year old..."
Hepsibah
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2005 03:16
~ Rhasgolion's hand suddenly passed over his mouth; his snickering had been a little too loud. The least he wanted to do was "spoon feed" more information to the prisoners by giving away his presence over a witty remark made by Marisha. The orc, on the other hand, seemed to be sulking.

He spun around, grinning wickedly, crossing both arms over his chest - his whole attention was now brought upon his servant, as she stood there, waiting patiently. "Oh, poor prisoner, she wishes for a man to aid her?" he thought to himself, "we shall see about that!". No doubt she was probably quite the pretty one - even orcs knew that not all treasures were gold and jeweled. But he would have her fun with her soon enough, when she'd have no strength left to fight.
Quietly, he paced forward to Shaiel, and from his belt he drew a dagger; usually it served in sacrificial ceremonies, but the blade could still fell a person with a quick swipe across the throat. He pushed it in her hand, aware of the orc's glare.~

"They appear to be speaking of escaping. We can't have that!" He whispered into Shaiel's ear. "Go into the prison, pretend you too are captured - extract as much information as you can from them. Learn of their families, of them, anything! This dagger will be your defence if things turn out of your favour."

~ He stopped shortly, and looked down upon her with an air of importance. Surely they'd listen to Shaiel...it would be far easier than torturing answers from the females. They seemed strong-bodied, and even more strong-willed. He snapped his fingers in the orc's face and pointed to the door, and the orc jumped up to attention, getting ready with the door key. ~

"Do not worry, myself and him here," he nodded in the direction of the orc, "will be outside at all times...you have nothing to fear."

~ And with that, the large door gave a great creak and a groan, slowly opening, and Rhasgolion hid quickly behind it, pushing Shaiel within.~

"Welcome to your new home, love." The orc yelled, putting on the act.

~ The door shut heavily, the lock clicked and Rhasgolion leaned against it, pressing his ear upon the usual spot upon the crack and began to listen intently. ~
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2005 04:11
Elana, due to her Ranger training, had a sence of who to trust and who not to. She did not like this one. She did not like the fact that she was not thrown in her not totally aware of what was going on. This was not orcish behavior so, she would be careful of what she said. Elana wondered if anyone else noticed. Elana had been mostly quite the whole time she was here. She was always wry of people listening, afterall this wasn't a sound proof cell. Elana had found out that all her weapons had been taken. She figured she would not voice her opinion of this newcomer but, see if she could find out about her. "What is your name?" Elana asked the newcomer.Elana was not using her quite voice which she hoped would be a signal to Berioreth and Marisha that something was up. Elana noticed something. "What is in your hand?" Elana thought about what Marisha said. About how orcs were stupid. and she was right they had to have a leader. He would most definatly be a guy."Marisha, you were right about what you said, a guy would be useful right about now." Elana knew it was too dark for anyof them to see her wink so she didn't. She just took up her old spot by the door, in the darkest corner. She listened for strange noises outside the door. It should have been quite out there but, it wasn't totally quite. She just hoped that who ever was out there would make a mistake.
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2005 09:33
"my name is Shaiel," she said with feined trepidation that sounded like real fear. "What... Who...who else is in here? I .. I can't see in this dark... why did they... who are you?" she studdered pretending to choke back sobs hoping someone would reveal something while trieng to console her.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2005 09:46
Berioreth kept at her place, her back against her wall whilst her head lightly banged itself against its hard surface. She was now quite oblivious to the pounding pain all over her body, the pain that echoed in sharp shoots and swipes.

As a new one was brought in to rought, she gradually lowered her eyes to the being and yet still remained silent. She swiped a wrist across her eyes, hoping the darkness they saw was only a mist but to a sharp smack of reality, it wasn't.

Restless, she again moved to the floor but in this time, she sat herself down next to Shaiel, the newcomer of the prison cell. She stared intently at her for a few minutes then finally spoke up.

"Well, are you going to answer us with your name or not? Seemingly we are all going to be here for a while, you might as well introduce yourself."

Figuring to take the first leap in the other's silence and suspicion she began a small introduction for herself. "My name's Berioreth, most though, seemingly enjoy to shorten it to Bre."
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2005 02:27
Shaiel had managed to stuff the knife into her skirt discretly she wished the idiot orc had given her time to hide it before trowing her in. "what is your name?' she adressed the girl who had spoken first. " do you have any idea why we're here or what they want?" she wimpered.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2005 08:13
[Right, did you guys post the same time?]

Marisha hid in the shadows as soon as the girl was thrown in. She didnt trust her. She heard voices outside, and it was not just dumb luck that the girl had been thrown in after Berioreth talked about escaping.
She moved through the shadows to Berioreth and whispered in her ear, not to tell her that she was here, that she wished to remain unknown till she knew more of the girl. She also asked Berioreth to tell Elana about it. She put on her boots, totally silent, she was trained perfectly. She moved back to her corner, making no sound, just being part of the stone walls.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2005 09:08
((lol, I think we did post at the same time. And also, I will be calling my character Bre in the posts))

Slinking, she moved again. Up onto her feet and back to her normal spot against the wall. Frustrated and sick of the darkness, she began to lightly bang he head against the wall.

"I'm sick of this place,' she muttered quietly. 'I want to see the sunshine again and help my father make weapons again.'

Bre gave her head a final smakc against the wall then crumpled into a small ball on the floor, her knees brought into her chest and her eyes focusing on the dark. Funny to think this is what a blind man sees. She smiled at the thought than once again stood against the wall. Her own little tradition.

Her eyes scoped along the new girl, Shaiel again for what seemed the millianth time since the poor thing was tossed in. She could not make up her mind on whether to trust her or not.

'Perhaps she can be trusted,' sh whispered thoughtfully. 'any girl would not by choice be brought in here. Perhaps she is one to be trusted, I guess.'

[Edited on 29/6/2005 by the1smeagle]
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2005 11:08
Shaiel moved cautiously twoard Bre. She knew there should be three girls in here but if one of them wanted to remain invisible she had no choice but to play along. Maybe if she could get this one to trust her the others would too. "Don't hurt yourself on the wall." She said gently. "I'm glad to meet you. I'm just kind of scared, ... I was outside walking when...I shouldn't have been out at night alone.. but I..." she sobbed a bit. "Crying not going to help us though, I'm sorry. " she said composing herself, " You said your father makes weapons are you good with weapons too?"
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2005 12:30
She moved towards Elana as a shadow and told her not to tell her name to the girl and to call her silver. She really didnt trust her, and the way that she had put something away in her skirt didnt help at all.
She moved back in her corner.
She would expose herself, but not right now, It would take some time more to figure out what to do...
Hepsibah
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2005 04:07
~ The hairs on the back of his neck were beginning to stand - something that did not always happen. There was hardly a sound made in the prison cell, except for some distinct crying and the sound of something being constantly hit against a wall. Rhasgolion's eyes closed a second, as he hoped the other three prisoners hadn't already sussed Shaiel. Even the orc had fidgeted slightly with trepidation. What was going on in there?

Perhaps the prisoners had started to lose their minds? Rhasgolion had only just arrived a few days before; goodness knew how long the orcs had actually kept the young women in that dark confines! He turned back at the orc and whispered for him to give him the keys. Reluctantly, the creature gave the ring to Rhasgolion, who in turn fitted the proper key in the lock, but still leaving the door locked. It was all a precaution...if his servant was in trouble, he would have to go in their himself - with his bodyguard orc, of course. He hadn't brough Shaiel up, only to have a crew of prisoners kill her. ~
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2005 10:41
The silence of the other prisoneers was begining to make Shaeil nervouse. It seemed to her like she'd been in here a while and all she had gotten was one name. She was sure her master would be disapointed at her failure but it was odvious that none of the young women liked her. She didn't precieve them as hostile just stuck up. Not really sure what to do she stayed silent for a while before finally making a desperate effort to get someone to open up she decided to resort to the topic they had been discussing before her arriaval, "is there any way out of here?" she inquired desperately hoping the ploy wasn't too odvoius, but secure in the knowedge that they could not really escape nor do her any harm with Rhasgolion right outside.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2005 11:45
[where is everyone?]

She couldnt be silent anymore, the others wernt talking and the silence made her mental.
"Is there any way out of here?" The girl asked and Silver sighed. She stood up, after the long silence it felt like she was making a lot of noise.
"We would all like to know that, and if we knew we would be out of here allready. My name is Silver." She said and layed her hand on one of the gashes on her arm. "I'm afraid we can't do anything but wait, maybe we wont even be at use of those who run the prison, maybe we are left here to rot."
She sighed and sat down again.
"So... I didnt catch your name... Who are you?"
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2005 10:01
Shaiel noticed the gashes on the woman's body and rembembered the grinning orc brandishing the bloody belt, she looked away for a moment. "My name is Shaiel," she replied quietly."I'm just a taylors daughter from a village in the area, I don't know why the orcs took me. .. Where are you from?" she lied.

Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2005 07:29
"I'm from everywhere, I dont have a permanent home." Silver said.
She noticed that the girl looked at her wounds uncomfortably and Silver tried to cover up most of them. "I'm afraid you will have to go through that too... Ive been told that everyone new will get a warm welcome with the Orcs." She shivered and continued quickly: "Be strong... That's all the advice I can give."
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 10:51
Elana, haveing an Idea and the smarts not to use her real name, crawled quiely to where Shaiel sat."Hello, you can call me Pharie quite a few of my friends do. Did I hear you say you were a Taylor's daughter?" Shaiel said "Yes." It was a test, there was a slight hint of mock fear in her voice."Me too, from a small town near gondor. Does that mean you know where we are?" Depending upon the girl's answer would tell Elana weather or not she was to be trusted altough, Elana would not trust her either way.
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 11:43
Shaiel heard the slight challange in Pharie's queston. Her heartbeat sped up as she tried to frame a convincing answer. She had hoped her lie about her past would draw the others to talk about their pasts. She was afraid to give too exact an answer in case her master didn't want them to know, but she had stupidly said she was from near here so she couldn't say she didn't know. she didn't have long to think though, "I..I don't know for sure, it was dark and I was so scared ... I'm not sure how long we traveld," she said hoping she sounded flustered rather than evasive, "what does it matter though if there's no way out?"

[Edited on 5/7/2005 by ertaurran]
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 02:28
(9-ooc- sorry for being gone so long; my computer had a breakdown so we couldn't get on it but its fixed now, yay!)

BiC:

Bre remained silent, her eyes staring thoughtfully at the walls whilst her hands rested limply in her lap. Her ears remained deaf throughout the entire conversation but finally she shook her head and blinked a few times.

She missed the weapons she and her father would make. Each one sharpened to deadly points and tested on the rough of their wrists and arms. Back to the good times. Again her mind fled away from the prison but again popped back.

"There might be a way out," she muttered seemingly out of nowhere. "Seemingly the wall likes to crumple in a few weak spots as I have investyigated from my uh, earlier head banging and stone throwing. But there are weak spots where it crumbles and if my father has taught me anything, it's how to make things. Break things, really, and make them better. Smithing comes in handy I assume."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 10:17
Silver innerly cursed Bre. She didnt know if people were still listening, or that Shaiel could be trusted, and Bre is talking about escaping? She sighed.
"I hope so..." Silver said "I really want to get out of here..." She sat down next to Bre. "If you want to dig your way out," She whispered to her, "Then you'll have to do it secretly, quietly. If someone hears us, we will have a lot of problems."
Silver turned to Shaiel. "I have no parents, they died four years ago, when I was sixteen."
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 02:12
Elana was slightly happy at what Bre said and slightly mad at the same time. She did not want their captors to hear that there were escape routes, it would put them on alert to a possible escape. While if they were just Orcs this would not be a problem, if it was as they believed, that there was someone else for a leader, then this could be a really big problem."Shaiel did you say your name was. Well, Tis not a pleasant place, see to it that you remember that well." Thankful that it was so dark that nobody could see her face and that, even if they could she had made sure it was so dirty that noone would be able to distinguish her features, this girl had no chance of recognizing her. She crawled back to her corner to listen at the door. She even dared place her ear on the door. She heard hard orcish breathing but, she heard something else. She could not tell what it was, it was very indistinct but it was there. Somesort of x factor.
Hepsibah
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 03:48
((OOC - Sorry for the disappearance, I had a busy weekend...
-_- ))

~ Taylors? Smiths? Rhasgolion cursed in an unaudible tone and clenched his fist. It was what he got for putting his trust in orcs, to capture him a few candidates that seemed of decent livings - those that were high in courts and castles, that lived off the riches of the land. Not daughters of craftsmen! Rhasgolion turned quickly to the orc and glowered at him and opened his mouth to scorn the pitiful creature, when he heard one of the young women speak of something rather interesting...

...one of them had the potential to escape, or so was the way she talked. Quirking a brow, he got up and with the end of his staff, knocked hard against the cell door - the harsh noise echoing down the quiet corridor. He had to keep them in fear, and he had to show the prisoners that there was always going to be someone on the other side of the door, keeping guard at all times; he did not wish for them to start thinking of escape, let alone begin to try. Besides, he needed to show Shaiel that he was still awaiting proper information...the women were hiding things from his servant, he could feel it through their voices. They had to be much more interesting than they made themselves out to be...~
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 05:37
Marisha jumped at the sound of the knocking on the door. There was indeed someone listening and keeping an eye... or an ear... on them.
She felt the wall, and just like Bre had said, small chunks were coming off. She began talking to Bre again. "But where do you suppose we can dig? We have no map, so we dont know wich way is out..." Marisha went to sit on the other side of Bre, against a different wall. Behind her back she began to scratch the wall, hardly making a sound.
Suddenly Silver thought of Bre's comment again, the one she made earlier, and then glanced at Shaiel. Now she was awake the Orcs would probably collect her and do what they did to all of them. They would soon see if the girl was to be trusted...
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 07:11
Nenndil lay in the darkness, his dark hair over his pale face. After a short while he sat up, but his head was aching terribly. Putting his hand against it he felt the drying blood from where the orcs had kicked his head. The elf then let his hand stray to his aching ribs, the cut on his leg... Nenndil snapped his hand away, knowing it wouldn't help the healing process.

'Why am I always getting myself into these situations?' Nenndil thought to himself. 'Pengillien will kill me if he ever finds out.' The thought of the young elf's friend made him smile slightly despite his aching body, and he began to think of lighter things, ie, escaping. The orcs had stripped him of his tunic and weapons, even the knives in his boots were gone. But Nenndil put a hand to his thigh and found that they had missed the one he had hidden under his leggings there.

Nenndil almost jumped when he heard the sound of something banging against a door, although he knew imediatly it was not the door to his cell... Where there others? He listened closly and thought he heard the sounds of someone speaking to his right.

"But where do you suppose we can dig? We have no map, so we dont know wich way is out..."

"Hello?" Nenndil called softly.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 08:36
Suddenly she heard someone call. Silver scurried over to the side wall and pressed her ear to the wall. "Hello!" She cried softly. She turned to the others. "Its a guy! I thought that only females were imprisoned!"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email