Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: What am I doing here?
on: September 15, 2005 01:19
Marisha walked upstream, searching for any kind of clue of civilisation. But when she heard hooves, she was frightened. What if that was an Orc from the prison who knew she wasnt dead?
She hid, until the horse went by. Suddenly she realised that Orcs never ride horses. She yelled at the top of her lungs at the back of the horse and its rider.
"HELLOOOOOOOW!"
The man on the horse turned and looked at her curiously. She suddenly felt very very uncomfortable because she knew she was barely dressed.
The man dismounted his horse and stood still beside it. "Mylady?" he asked with a quick nod of his head. "What is it that I could do for you?"
And Marisha told him
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2005 09:10
((Thought I'd give you another problem, just cause my foot hurts and my friend called me mean today, so that is what I will be...))
Elana relized that the necromancer dude had said something to the orc but, she understood the orcs language so barely that she had no idea what was being said. She thought to try and talk to that misterious male elf but, couldn't for fear that if she moved from this spot what she had witnessed would definatly be real and not a dream as she had started to hope she hadn't woken up yet and seen they had a new cell mate. She also feared if she moved something or some one would kill her. Or she would get yelled at of which she could not take the mental stress of. The thought of it made her begin to feel light headed. The relization of what was happening hit her and then everything went black. She had fainted. She had not recognized it quick enough.
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 17, 2005 08:30
((Sorry, I've had a bad couple of weeks and no inspiration to write... I'll try and write something, but I can't make any promises.))

Nenndil froze, his face drawn. As realisation dawned that he had lost Marisha, that he would see her laugh again, or dance with her in the rain, he lowered his head, eyes closed tightly. Silently a tear dripped over his cheek as an orc reached forward to take Marisha's body away. Nenndil let himself slump down against the wall, no longer caring what happened, to himself or to any of the others. His dark hair fell in front of his face, clinging to his now wet cheeks as he mourned Marisha, hate welling up inside him for the orcs and the necromancer that still crowded round them.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2005 01:39
"The orc Prison? Nearby?" The man asked in shock. His name was Mercurion, and he was a scout for Minas Tirith to see if the rumours about th prison were true.
"Yeah.... I got out, because they thought I was dead, and to be honest, I thought I was too. But my friends are still in there and they need to get out of there."
"We have been searching for the prison for a long time. I will take you to Minas Tirith, and we will come back here with reinfocements so we can take over the prison." The man took her hand and helped her in front of him on the horse.
"We will ride as swift as possible. We will get your friends out, I promise."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2005 10:33
[So I think the Orc didn't find her, and he assumes he's dead?...]

Two days later, in the middle of the day, a large group of good Gondorian soldiers emerged from the side of the waterfall. The sound of hooves carried far, even to the prison itself.

Marisha was once again seated in front of Mercurion, her wounds now taken care of and bandaged.

When Mercurion gave the signal, the soldiers charged the wall and began cutting their way through.

The Battle began
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2005 08:55
((Minas Tirith? So If Elana gets rescued she would be brought there? Interesting...))
When Elana awakened she had been moved into her own cell, with no one else.She had been thrown haphazardly and had no idea how long she had been out for. All she knew is that it had been quite a while for her muscles ached and shewas terribally weak. All of a sudden she heard hoof beats. Then she heard the sounds of a battle comming from above. She figured she must be underground. She daren't make a sound of fear of the orcs realzing she was no longer unconcious. She laid low and hoped that the good guys would win and search all the cells. Or better yet Marisha was not dead and she was with them. Then she could tell them exactly how many of them where there. She decided not to think of it for fear of building false hopes.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2005 02:53
(am going to backtrack then move forward again)

Bre looked up from her hands. Everything seemed so slow now; every movement of the orcs, every tumble of rock. It was all so slow. As id the world was set on pause and yet slowly moving forward at the same time. Slow motion.

Glass eyed, she looked towards Nenndil and sighed. Poor fellow. Slowly she arose to her feet and walked over where she carefully laid a hand on his shoulder and knelt.

"Nenndil." she whispered, moving a bit of hair from his face but quickly pulling her hand away with some hesitance. "I... I am so sorry, Nenndil. If I had known the wall would come down like that and all this would happen, I never would have done anything... I swear it."

Before she could even try to console him any further, the necromancer gave the sudden orders to put their captives into new and seperated cells.Two orcs a person.

Giving a small cry, Bre wriggled against their grasp but soon eough found resistance useless. Roughly the orcs dragged her down the passageway a bit then tossed her into a brand new cell. She yelled curses and smacked the walls bitterly.

Two days passed and she now paced restlessly around the squared area. "There has to be a way out." she argued with the walls sorrounding her. "There has to. There's a way out of everything..." Before she could finsih the thought, an encore of loud poundings coing from the outside world.
"What is that? she prssed her ear against the cold walls then leapt back. "Horseman! Saviors!"
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2005 12:51
"Mercurion, keep in mind that my friends are in there, be careful they only kill the Necromancer and the orcs. I am sure they are now placed in different cells, please release the prisoners after taking over the prison."
Mercurion nodded and commanded to ONLY release the prisoners after the prison was clear of foul minds.
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2005 06:28
Shaiel could only faintly hear the sounds of the battle at first and disregarded it as something not worth even being curious about, just orcs being loud. She knew something was wrong however when a orc ran past toward where Rhasgolion was staying. The orcs knew better then to enter his personal quarters unless it was urgent, she wondered if one of the prisoners had actually managed to escape. She went back to what she was doing, ignoring the ever loudening sounds of swords crashing. She knew her master would handle the crisis and if he needed her help he would tell her what to do. She hated the prisoners and all the trouble they had already caused and hoped that if this disturbance was caused by them they would be punished appropriately.
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 30, 2005 07:42
Nenndil looked up and Bre blankly, as two orcs pulled her away. He began to struggle to his feet, but before he rose fully an orc was beside him, pinning him back to the wall. It leered at him, as another forced his arms behind his back, holding them tight. Nenndil caught his breath as the foul creatures leant heavily against his bruised ribs, and turned his head to shield himself from their breath, but then kicked out at the orc in front of him. It dodged the kick, momentry releasing him, and Nenndil barrelled forward, his eyes on the necromancer. Rage consumed him and fire burnt in his eyes, but then suddenly he hit the ground hard, crumpling up, for an orc had hit him hard to stop his flight to Rhasgolion. Nenndil curled up around himself protectivly, ignoring the barrage of blows that were delivered to his body, until one hit his head, and he was once again passed into darkness.

Nenndil sat up sharply when he heard the sounds of battle. Cursing at the swift movement, he rose and started to pace the cell, annoyed he wasn't involved in the fighting.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2005 01:25
((when they release Elana, could the person who releases her recognize her?))
Elana Lay on the floor. The sounds of hooves hiting the floor had subsided no and so had the orcs flight. They had probably figured it better to fight, after all escape was futile. As more evidence the swords clashing had gotten louder.To her it sounded like they were right above her. she found a small chunk that looked as if it had fallen from the celling. She picked it up and tossed it. It hit the ceiling pretty loud and came down hard. She didn't notice soon enough but, she had knocked another chunk loose. It fell and hit her in the head with eb=nough force to knock her out. In the fleeting moment before the darkness, all she thought was Not again.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2005 07:48
[taking fate in my own hands now]

Marisha, who was still in awful state, stayed in the back of the group that was fighting their way in, and they did with succes... The orcs(the cowards) were more and more fleeing to the exits, only to find more Gondorian men standing there.
As parts of the prison were becoming clear of Orcs, the prisoners were released one by one, taken outside carefully.
Sadly, there were a few dead ones, but luckily there were prisoners still alive.
Rhasgolion was nowhere to be found, but Shaiel was released because they didnt know she was on his side.
Marisha, guarded by Mercurion, had fallen asleep behind him. Even with this situation she couldnt stay awake because she was so weak and so tired all the time.
As the prisoners were all in safety, and all the orcs left in the prison were dead, the soldiers returned, making terrible noise. Together with a familiar yell of happyness it made her wake again...
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 09, 2005 01:08
When Elana was released from her cell, she thought that for a second the one who released her had recognized her but, when nothing was mentioned she didn't prees the matter. She just went outside quietly and waited.
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 12, 2005 07:27
When the solders had burst into her quarters Shaiel had been bewildered and confused. How had they gotten in or even found the prison? She had backed away in fear untill she realized that they had mistaken her for a prisoinerso she played along untill safely out of the complex where she had slipped away into the woods, in fear of being recognized. She watched from a safe distance as the soldiers streamed out. It appeared the battle was over. She wondered with dread where Rhasgolion was. What if he had been killed? 'she hadn't seen any evidence he'd been taken alive. Maybe he had escaped she hoped, but if he had why hadn't he taken her with him? there had been time, Surely he wouldn't just abandon her. As it got later and later she begain to panic more and more. Weather he had been killed or escaped, she realized she was completely on her own. She had no idea what to do. She looked with hatred on the gondorian camp. This was all theri fault.
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 15, 2005 08:30
Nenndil crouched back in the shadows at the back of the cell when the door was opened, ready to fight should he need to. However it was humans that opened the door, humans dressed in the mannar of Gondorians.

Nenndil rose, and one of them threw him a shirt, which he pulled on greatfully. Slipping out of the cell and passed them, he went to look for his weapons, leaving the humans behind him.

He found them in a store room with some others that he didn't recognise, which he assumed where the others. Strapping on his own, with a brief pause when for a moment he searched for his seventh knife: the one he had given to Marisha, he left the others where they were, remembering where the small chamber was, and went to join in the fight.

He quickly realised that he was more of a hinderence to the men fighting: his body was sore and he was finding it hard to breath properly with his bruised ribs, so he began to make his way to the exits, looking for one on one fights with fleeing orcs. However, he managed to get himself lost, finding himself caught up with the flow of returning soldiers as the fight ended. He found himself in a large chamber, in front of a Gondorian who stood in front of a pathetic looking sleeping heap, that Nenndil recognised with a leap of his heart.

"MARISHA!" He flew at her, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 04:34
When Nenndil had come out and found Marisha to be alive, Elana noticed that he had his weapons. Then she noticed that hers were missing. She decided to slowly approach them. When she was within earshot she said "Excuse me, um...can you tell me where you found your weapons because I do miss my sword and bow.Nenndil did you say your name was?"
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 09:53
Marisha wasnt given much time to wake properly before she was almost hugged to pieces.
"Nenn...dil..." She gasped. "I'm in a... not so very well state... Careful..."
She hung in his arms, wishing he would never stop.
But she was hurt, badly, and it hurt like hell.
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 17, 2005 09:04
Nenndil apologised swiftly, releasing his grip on Marisha a little, but not completly. "What happened?" He asked her anxiously. "I thought... well, it doesn't matter now." For a moment he looked her in the eyes, but then looked down. "I'm just glad you're alright."

One of the women who had origanally been imprisioned with Marisha came up to him then, asking about her weapons. "I think I can show you where they are." He told her, reluctantly stepping away from Marisha. "And yes, I am Nenndil. If the fighting has finished now, we could go down and get them together." He said, thinking that if they didn't need to worry about orcs wandering around then they would be able to carry all of the weapons up.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2005 09:11
"I dont know..." Marisha said. She could faugely remember what happened, but she knew what she had told Nenndil.
"I...-"
But Nenndil stood up, probably scared of her because of what happened. Happy... but scared.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2005 01:52
" I think that if we ask one of the gondorian commanders they can tell us if the fighting stopped. Then we sould be able to go get the weapons." Elana offered. She acctually just wanted to follow someone elses lead right then.
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 31, 2005 03:29
"That's probably a good idea." Nenndil agreed. He looked back at Marisa, and then knelt beside her, holding her for a moment again. "I'll be back as quickly as I can, alright?" He said, gently to her.

He stepped away, still reluctant, and then turned to the girl. "I'm afraid I can't remember your name." He said, as he started to search around, looking for someone with the distintive shoulder stripes of a captian or sergant. Spotting one, he strode over to them, turning to check that the girl was following him. He nodded his head to the captian. "Sir, I am greatful to you and your men."

The solider looked at the elf, and then smiled. "It was nothing. It's no good to have an orc hole around anyway. How are you?" His question was directed at Elana as well.

"Fine, thankyou." Nenndil replied, then waited for Elana's response.
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 04, 2005 04:18
It looked like the prision was empty now. Shael had been watching the camp for a while, her anger and fear growing. She was sure Rhasgolion had been killed. She tried to fight her growing fear as tears pored down her face. She steadied herself, rembering the beatings she used to recieve for her fear, slowly she let her her fear melt into a a controoled rage. She would get revenge.
She had nothing with her only the dress she was wearing. Since the prision apeared to be empty and she knew her way around well she silently crept in through one of the back enterances to collect some food and maybe a knife, though she wasn't skilled at all with weaponry. she had no idea how she would enact her revenge on the escaped prisioners but she was sure she would find a way eventualy.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 05, 2005 12:15
"Okay Nenndil. Take your time." She felt the wearyness take over her again and she leaned back against the outside wall.
Then she fell asleep again, under the wake of Mercurion.
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2005 02:27
Before going to the kitchen, Shaiel cautiously entered Rhasgolion's quarters, not sure of what she would find. There were a few things out of place but she noticed none of his things missing. His robes were there and his jewlery, execpt what he had been wearing. She dared not check for the things he valued most highly, they would be well hidden anyway. It did not occur to her that he could have left in a hurry rather it confirmed her fear that he had been killed and she was completely on her own.
Shaiel took one last mornfull look then turned slowly and left heading towards the kitchen and the armory, hoping the soldiers had not taken what was there.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2005 01:05
((sry, umm...okay here goes nothing))

Elana had followed Nenndil as he walked over to a gondorian captian. When asked how she was she responded,"A little worse for the wear but, pretty good." Her voice falling into it's normal pattern after remembering how to talk properly and becomeing used to the feel of it. She wanted to ask Nenndil if she had even told him her name was Elana but, she didn't want to let their Gondorian saviors find that out.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2005 12:38
Marisha looked up when she thought she heard something. But when she looked around her, she saw nothing.

But where was she?

She was standing in front of a door, wich looked very familiar.
She knew she shouldnt go in, but something urged her inside.
She pulled the simple key from her pocket and pushed it in the lock. But the door was allready open.
That was what she thought allready.
Marisha opened the door cautiously and looked inside.
Nothing odd, except silence.
Marisha stepped in the house and walked through the living room. There she stood still, looking at the mess in the house without a clear feeling. The once so tidy house was now so messy... Why? Probably a break in or something?
Then she looked at the knife on the floor. She saw the red substance upon it, and knew what it was.
Suddenly she felt like she wanted to run away, but she couldnt, her feet were allready taking her further into the house.
Her eyes met the red handmarkings on the walls of the small hall.
She ran her fingers across the bloodied parts of the wall, but wanted to pull her hands away. Why couldnt she move like she wanted to? She wanted to leave this place but then why couldnt she?
She walked on again and suddenly the urge to run away was gone when she realised what she saw, once more.
What she saw was a body laying on the floor, one arm stretched to another, wich body what belonged with it was hidden around the corner.
The other arm was covering a large wound in the persons chest.
That person had been her father, and that arm belonged to her mother.
Both were lying dead-still. She moved further into the kitchen to see the rest of her mothers body, and saw that she was indeed also dead.

She screamed like she had done just two years ago.

She woke up, hands grasping the grass, and tears streaming down her cheeks. She knew that everyone must have heard her scream, and she turned around, burieing her head in her hands.
Her whole body was shaking, and she was sure if Nenndil saw her he would be terrified.

[Edited on 20/07/2004 by Sigilien]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email