Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: What am I doing here?
on: July 06, 2005 08:47
"It's quite easy," she whispered. "Find the hollowest place and there it will be crustiest and therefore easiest to brew ur way out of."

"Hello?" There was another voice! Immidiately she turned and planted herself next to Silver. "I thought only women also. Perhaps he is important? Or perhaps just feminin looking." She shrugged her shoulder then instintly thought o something.

Quickly she whipped around to face Shaiel again. "You have now been here for quite a while, yes? Well, after being in this cell for an hour or so, those blasted orcs take you out for an initial 'orc greeting'. We have all endured it all ready, save the young man next to us perhaps, but you haven't and you have been here quite a while. Something is up."

Her fists clenched onto the ground and her eyes squinted. Suspicion.
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 10:58
When Shaiel heard the staff bang against the door she knew Rhasgolion was beginning to to get irritated. She had to get them to trust her and reveal something! At least they had revealed how they planned to escape. She could think of nothing to say to quell their suspsion her only hope was to try to make them feel guilty or sorrry for her. "I don't know whats going on!" she blurted out, "do you think I'm here because I want to be?" the anger and fear behind her words was real even though the words themselves were not so honest. "I'm sorry if your time down here has made you paranoid," she said more gently, "I don't even know who you are but your treating me like I'm here to hurt you."
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 09:53
"I don't know whats going on! do you think I'm here because I want to be? I'm sorry if your time down here has made you paranoid I don't even know who you are but your treating me like I'm here to hurt you."

Bre glared continuously, fists remaining clenched but after a tense outburst of breath, she loosened and again regained her old composure. A week had certainly made her paranoid and so she again exhale and stared gloomily towards the ground.

Any of these folks could be in on this,
she thought stupidly. And I still trust them. Perhaps she is not so different from them. Perhaps she can be trusted, just a bit. She smiled weakly. "So, Shaiel, you are from Gonder, did you say? I have only been there once, I believe. How was it there when you last saw it?"

She shook her head towards herself. It was a very stupid question but she didn't know what else to say at the time. So again she looked up at Shaiel. "What do you think is going on here?" she pressed eagerly but in a very quiet whisper.
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 10:08
"Hello!" Nenndil replied, glad to hear the voice. He listened to the conversation behind the wall - one between three girls and began to understand a little of what was going on, although he was still a little nervous.

"My friend says I'm feminine." Nenndil said with a slight smile to the second girl behind the wall. "Maybe it's just that. I am of no import, I promise you. I am... Dolthalion." He also knew of the dangers of giving away to much information. "A traveller. Yourselves?" As he lent against the wall to listen better to the girls he found that the wall began to cumble under his touch. The elf smiled, and pulled his dagger loose from his boot, using the hilt to help him work into the stone, quietly.
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 12:59
"I don't know, but maybe if we figure out what we all have in common, we can figure out why the orcs captured us. there has to be a reason." Shaiel replied to bre's question. As she was talking she heard the man in the other cell again. She was a little confused, she had thought Rhasgolion had only asked the orcs to seize women of high birth. Of course, she knew it wasn't her place to know everything he planned. As she waited for bre's responce she moved closerto the wall to make sure she was aware of what was going on with this new man.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 04:30
After a while Marisha gave a small cry of joy, the had made a hole! A tiny one, but it was a hole! She looked through it, but offcourse she couldnt see a bit.
She replied to Nenndil: "I'm a mere traveller myself, I couldn't live in Minas Tirith anymore, after what happened to my parents... but thats not relevant, what is, is that we are trapped here, that we need to get out. My name is Silver. Just so you know."
She turned to Bre and whispered in her ear. "I dont want to get the same problem as the friend I told you about, so I wont tell so much about myself..."
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 08:46
So the man was feminine looking. Amusing. Bre laughed quietly to herself then placed her attention back to Shaiel though she didn't all at once answer. Instead, her attention scoped to the tiny hole in the wall.

Ignoring Shaiel's new request, she moved to the wall and peeked through, though being dark it was rather hopeless. A single nod was sent to Silver for her comment but still she kept to her silence.

"And I am Bre," she muttered to Nenndil but again looked to Silver and silently whispered. "See, I told you these walls are weak. If we work quietly and carefully, I estimate it would take only a few days to escape."

She smiled even though none could see it then stalked along the walls. Eventually she stopped, picked up a sharp cornered stone, and sat where she usually did.

'All rock can be broken and all rock can be made to somethng. All you have to do is figure out how to do it.... and where." she whispered her father's words quietly, very delicately then lurched forward and ever so carefully began scratching the stone against the wall.

It was working; slowly but surely it was working! All ready she could feel light bits of dust crumble onto her bare legs. Though filled with excitement, she kept silent as well did she keep to her spot.

It wouldn't be long, save a few days or perhaps a matter of weeks. 'Trust it to me," she whispered, again quoting her father.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 09:01
((like me...)):love:
Elana watched all the excitment with a reather dazzed and confunsed. She was unsure what wa going on, all she was sure of is that she need not say a word about her real parents, afterall she had convinced whomever it was that she was just a mere taylor's daughter.
Hepsibah
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 09:33
~ The sound of the man's voice, Rhasgolion started and -for the first time in a long while - started to feel a little anxious. It was obvious from the way the women in the cell were talking that they had begun to converse with the prisoner in the other cell; not to mention something of some intruige had happened...at least one of the young women had given a cry. He gritted his teeth and turned to the orc, grabbing it by the neck painfully.~

"You idiot! Bringing different prisoners so close to each other! Go guard the other door, keep an ear strained. They must not ally with each other, understood?"

~ Growling, he pushed the orc away from him, wiping his hand on his own robes. The orc glowered a little, but hobbled over to the other door, where the male prisoner resided, and pressed his ear against the door. Rhasgolion went back to guard his own door.
Conversation seemed to be dying between the prisoners, but there was a great deal of scratching noise going on. Furrowing his brow, he tried to strain his ears to hear better, but to no avail. It was the orc who figured out what was going on - his ears being the keener of the two.~

"Sir, I think they're diggin'!"

"Not for long...fetch the rest of your cohorts. I believe it's time to teach these filthy prisoners a lesson..."
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 10:05
Busily scratching away, Bre lost herself. Her eyes, thoughts, and actions all focused on the digging. She could feel her hands cracking with cuts with the occassional 'missing the stone and hitting the hand'.

Once or twice she yelped, but only quietly. When asked of it she would reply with 'something had bit her' or she had 'rolled over a rock'. Not very clever but perhaps they would work.

For just a moment, she took a break, wipping her bloodied hands against what was left of clothing then again picking up the stone and scraping it against the wall. Bits and pieces of wall falling on the ground in front of her.

'Come on... Come on." she cursed it mentally but was very much engaged in the activity.
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 10:39
"I don't think digging a hole to escape is a good idea," Shaiel said loudly hoping to altert her master to what was going on without completely giving away her ruse. "that hole is really getting bigger fast."
She put her hand twoard her skirt were she'd stowed the knife just in case she needed to do something to prevent their escape, but she knew she would probly be overpowered if she tried.
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 11:37
((Stridlas, Nenndil hasn't heard Elana speak yet, so he still thinks there are only three in the cell next to him: you don't need to make Elana obvious to him if you don't want. Oh, and I'm assuming that the hole knocks through to Nenndil's cell.))

Nenndil looked up suddenly when the voices from next door became suddenly clear. The girls must have also found out that the walls were crumbling slightly.

"I'm a mere traveller myself, I couldn't live in Minas Tirith anymore, after what happened to my parents... but thats not relevant, what is, is that we are trapped here, that we need to get out. My name is Silver. Just so you know."

Nenndil scooted forward to where the sound had come from, searching fingers finding the small hole and enlargening it slightly. He thought that he recognised Silver's voice, but could not place it. A second girl came to the hole and told him that he was Bre.

"In any other circumstances it would be good to met you all, but for now I do not think it is appropriate to say so." Nenndil said, speaking softer now that they had an opening through the wall. He worked a little more at the wall, still using the hilt of his knife.

The first time Nenndil heard Bre yelp he jumped. "Are you alright?" He asked, anxiously.

"Something bit me." Came the reply after a short pause, and Nenndil left it at that, continuing to work at the wall.

He jumped again at Shaiel's words for they were louder than he had heard so far except for his own voice. But it seemed strange to him that she would speak so loudly on such a matter.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 12:13
"Ssh!" she hissed, finally looking away from her digging. "Could you be any louder, Shaiel?" Though probably none could see it, she glared towards the girl, arms crossing steadily across her chest.

"Do you want them to hear you?" She exhaled quietly then once again turned her back to the group and continued on with her continuous digging.

Rrgh! she stifled a loud yelp and quickly shook her hand painfully. Calmly she cursed the method then eventually brought herself to digging the stone against the wall. It seemed to be coming along nicely All ready there was a nice dent. "It won't be too long, hopefully."
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 04:02
As Shaiel watched the progress of the digging she knew Bre was using a rock to digg but as she got a closer look she realized whatever dolthalion was using didn't look like a rock, "Is that a knife hilt he's digging with?" she asked quiter then before but still loud enough it could be heard through the door. She knew it might give her away but alerting her master that one of the prisioners might be armed was probobly more important then gleaning information at this point. She glanced twoard the door anxiously. "what if the orcs come? You said that they were going to come soon to hurt me." she asked nervously hoping the others would think her other comments were just frightened stupidity
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 04:20
Bre exhaled heavily then turned again to look to Shaiel. "Well, if you don't be quiet then they will come; so be quiet!" She hissed angrily between gritted teeth.

Her eyes remained on the darkened figure until finally she glanced towards the hole in the wall. If he did have a knife perhaps she would be able to use it. Late, of course. When he was finished.

Somewhat proud of her thought, she again faced the wall and continued on silent scraping on the walls.

Sweat dripped slowly from her forehead in thick salty drops and all seemed to land in the same to puddles. Her free hand swiped at the small driplets then grasped back onto the wall to pick the looser bits of rock.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2005 03:06
Silver tapped Bre on the shoulder, and it took quite long for her to respond. "I'm sure people can hear the digging if they are listening with their ear on the door, can't you be quieter?"
She herself was digging quietly with a small rock, a little less sharper that Bre's but the hole she was making next to Bre's was growing slowly, but steadily.
Silver glanced at Shaiel. The girl was speaking a little louder now, and it almost seemed as if she wanted to be heard. What Silver wanted was the girl to shut up, but she didnt say it. Instead she said: "I'd better watch it if I were you, if they hear that you are awake they will certainly come this way."
There was a noise outside and Silver sighed and confessed. "I'm a bit afraid... What if they hear us..."
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2005 07:38
Bre glanced upwards to Silver and solemnly nodded to her request. "I apologize for the noise. I try to keep it quiet but the thought of seeing the sunshine again gets to me..."

She smiled nerviously then sat up, deciding to take a break. Admiringly, her eyes scanned the walls and stopped every so often to look at the holes some of them had managed. Exciting.

But again, Silver's comment caught her ears and slowly she turned to face the girl.

"You have a right to be afraid, all of us do I believe;though I think I have gotten past it as after a week and some days, you get used to the place along with the creatures and the precautions you must take. But if we do get caught, they will try to prevent it from happening and we will just have to work harder then," she exhaled. "It is if they use violence, then we must be afraid. We allknow orcs are the ugly brutes who, well, enjoy using their weapons often. We will just have to be ready for them. Or all ready on our way out."

Finally she stopped and sadly glanced down to her stomach. The thing was growling again. Her arms gently wrapped around it and cradled it gently. "Yes, we must get moving quickly."

Bre gave her stomach a final rub then laid back down near the wall where she retook the stone in hand and carefully and quietly, worked to deepen the hole she had created.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2005 08:04
((I think that Nenndil should know Elana is there and that she told Shaiel to call her Pharie. Didn't Elana and Nendil meet before, in another forum? I think they did. If you want them to have previously known eachother and to have met again, I think it would be interesting. Maybe, if you want, he could recognize her voice and know that she had use a fake name due to her liniage... If you want.Just let me know if you want them to know each other, If you do, Elana will recognized Nendil's voice, just let me know, purplefluffychainsaw. Also, sorry fo talking so much yet posting so little in the acctually story.))

Elana crawled over to the hole in the wall between their cell and Nenndil's cell."Pist..." Elana called quietly,"My name is Phairie, thought you would like to know." Elana then sat by the wall right next to the door hinges, not wanting to be in the way but, not being able to do much.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2005 10:14
Marisha heard the rumbling of Bre's stumach too. She was hungry too, and luckily, according to the single, filthy plate that was placed besides the door, they would get food sometimes... but when? And how frequently? She watched Elena crawl back and she heard Nenndil speak again. Suddenly she realised she recognised his voice... Could it be? She tried to form an escape plan in her head, but all she could think of was... but that would make a lot of sound, but mybe people knew how to prevent it...
She crawled to the hole and whispered: "Dolthanion? It's Silver... Could you try to make a hole a metre to your right? I have an idea... Thank you." Then she whispered to Bre. "And if you could dig a metre from our left and then a metre up, then I will dig a metre from up here... Trust me... this will work..." Marisha then stood up and began digging a metre from the original hole. She was thinking about kicking a 1 by 1 metres piece of stone from the wall... Dont ask why she thought of it: "Really... Trust me... I did this once before." She said to noone in particular.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2005 11:10
Bre stared numbly towards Silver, mind trying to configure what was going through the girl's head. After a passing of two minutes she finally smiled and realized what Silver had up her sleeve.

Giving off a soft nod, she began the work. One meter away to the left then a meter up. Perfect. She grimaced at the pain in her stomach then gradually picked up the stone and began the new hole that would hopefully lead to their escape. Hopefully soon.
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2005 12:16
Shaiel wasn't sure what silver was tring to do so she didn't say anything just moved closer to watch. She knew they would turn on her if she did anythig to overtly slow the process and that it would be a while anyway before they had a hole bigg enough to crawl through. She almost decided to talk to Dolthalion but then had a beter idea. She aproached Elana on the other side of the cell and asked with quiet fear, "Do you think its safe to trust him?"
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 10, 2005 07:09
((I checked through past RP's, Stridlas, and Nenndil and Elana haven't met.))

"No, it's my belt buckle." Nenndil lied to Shaiel, so that if someone was listening they wouldn't know he was still armed. "I wish I had one of my knives though. I'd feel a lot safer."

As he dug away he listened to the girl's conversation, and suddenly realised that he did recognise Silver's voice - Marisha!

"I'm a bit afraid... What if they hear us..."

Nenndil let Bre comfort Marisha, and then called her to the hole they had made, passing her his knife through it. "Here." He said, gently. "Don't be afraid."

A fourth girl introduced herself as Phairie. Nenndil was a little surprised that he had not heard her before, but smiled anyway, not that she could see.

He picked up a stone and continued to dig, moving to where Marisha suggested, seeing imediatly what she meant to happen. "Lean against the wall." He said, softly to Marisha. "I don't want it to fall back onto one of you."
Hepsibah
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2005 04:29
~ Quickly marching, the rally of orcs came back down the corridor, followed by the orc that had kept Rhasgolion company for a time. The Necromancer stood beside the door, and fiercely pulled the top of his staff; it came apart neatly in his hands, the staff's head becoming a hilt to a hidden blade from within the wrought-iron case. He had heard Shaiel's words clearly - they were indeed digging themselves out, or at least digging a hole to somewhere. The orcs waited, fidgeting somewhat, for their command.~

"We can't let the prisoners escape. They are each of worth to me in some way..."

~Rhasgolion didn't bother to keep his voice low or unheard any longer - he wanted to instill some more fear into his prisoners, to show them that they couldn't get too confident and try to escape. With the tip of his blade, he directed at least three of the orcs to stand guard at Nenndil's door, just in case, while the others were ordered to follow himself into the females' chamber. Many, of course, were gladly willing to go.

Roughly, he turned the key in the lock, keeping it safe in one of his pockets. Like a fierce battering ram, the orcs ran into the prison, making as much noise as possible, weapons brandished. Rhasgolion sauntered in casually, his own sword now raised before him. Slamming the door behind him, he stood in the midst of the orc hoarde and eyed his prisoners with disdain.~

"Well, well, what's going on here?"

~ With a sneer that the darkness probably hid from everyone else, he walked slowly over to the hole, picking Shaiel up by her shoulder as he did so. Slowly, he leaned to look through the wall, before standing back up quickly, drawing to his full height.~

"I wonder where you were going to go once you dug into the other prison? Seems a rather imbecilic plan, to be honest - to break out of a cell, just to end up in another one."
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2005 06:34
The hair on the back of her neck stood on high. Something was in the hall, just outside their prison door. Bre looked away from her work just as the rally of orcs burst into the cell.

She gave a shout of suprise and pressed herself against the wall as the beasts were rumaging in a rough manner before finally settling down. A bit. But with their weapons drawn she could not even bother to catch her own breath.

As the leader (or what seemed to be the leader) walked in, she growled and clenched her fists into tight balls. This was the man who had brought them here. Who had locked them up in these cells fo which she had called home for a week and a half all ready.

Bre cursed him then cacually left the hole she was working on to press herself against the deep chasm in the wall in which she had been working on earlier. She would not let this hole go to waste without a good fight.

Finally her eyes gathered on Shaiel standing next to the man. The others were right; she could not be trusted. "Fool," she murmered absentmindedly to herself. It took almost all her mental being to persuade her not to attack Shaiel. Instead she remained pressed against the wall in order to hide the small chasm in the wall.

Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2005 07:41
"I wonder where you were going to go once you dug into the other prison? Seems a rather imbecilic plan, to be honest - to break out of a cell, just to end up in another one."

Marisha dropped her stone in schock as a dark figure entered with a few orcs with him.
Silver shot a evil glance at the man who had entered and hate filled her heart. Her friends were caught in here because of him, and they couldnt even escape because of him!
She looked at Bre and then at Shaiel. The evil #!@%! A good thing she didnt trust her... a lot...
The incoming Orcs made her back up towards the wall. She pressed herself against the wall also, hoping it wouldnt collapse.
The same moment she went against the wall she hid the dagger where noone would look... where noone would find...

[Edited on 20/07/2004 by Sigilien]
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 14, 2005 03:20
((Stridlas, I apologise; you were right, Nenndil and Elana have RPed together before. But as they were acting as though they already knew each other in that one do you want to leave it so they don't know each other in this one?))

Nenndil leapt up as he heard the voice of the man outside the cells, hands going to his back where his dirks would normally be sheathed, and then falling back with a low curse. He listened as the orcs entered the girls' cell; the sounds of the three outside his own masked by the noise of the others.

Nenndil knelt by the hole they had already made so that he could listen better, irritated that he could do nothing to aid the girls.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2005 06:04
Bre pressed herself further against the wall as a few of the orcs brushed by. Their stench taunted her and she gagged though one would think she would be used to it, being stuck there as long as she had.

Slowly, her eyes traveled to the hole Nenndil was kneeling by, she could see his shadow. Plainly, she shook her head and exhaled looking back to all the commotion.

The wall behind her shuddered and she looked upwards to a bit of falling debry. This was indeed a weak wall. Biting into her lip, she again leaned back into it and cautiously held herself to it, pushing harder and harder.

Pieces of the wall were crumblig in nice chunks now. This would hopefully work. A few of the orcs glanced over in their usual stupid manner and bnegan fidgeting. Should they inform their leader? The man they were so dearly afraid of. Probably.

One orc snatched onto her arm and gave her a yank. Bre gave a shout then pulled herself heavily away, smashing again against the wall but this time more than ever as the orc fell along with her.

The wall groaned and shuddered, yelling 'timber!' in its own little language. Bre looked up hopefully, wishing for it to fall allready instead of hesitating. Still on the ground and deciding to help the wall, she began kicking it. She probably looked foolish doing this but hey! it was working, wasn't it?
Hepsibah
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 08:34
~ Rhasgolion opened his mouth, his face creased with anger, as he was about to command them to speak, when he heard the orc yell "timber" in his black language. He spun round quickly, took one look at the wall and jumped back quickly; the wall was crumbling terribly, and was obviously about to collapse at any minute. One prisoner was kicking at it. With a growl of exasperation, he held around Bre and pulled her away, dragging closer to the centre of the room - partly because he didn't want the others to escape or come across the other prisoner in the other cell, and partly because he didn't want her trapped underneath rubble...she wasn't of use to him dead, after all.~

"Enough of this foolish capering. You will *not* be leaving my prisons any time soon, unless you wish to carted out as a corpse." He practically screamed, brandishing his blade in the air in a raging manner. "Now, either you cease this nonsense, or I will be forced to put you all in separate cells in the lower dungeons...and, believe me, they are much worse than here."

~ He eyed each of the women in turn with malice, the sound of debris and rock still clattering behind him in a rather unnerving way.~
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2005 09:38
Bre wriggled violently, trying to snake her way from the man's grasp. She thought she almost had it but quickly stopped herself when he revealed his blade.

Her chest heaved heavily. Half in a state of fear and half in an excited manner. Closing her eyes she cursed herself for the mistake but at least it would help them now, or partly it would.

In the midst of this man's screaming, Bre looked to his grasp and slowly pulled herself away from it before finally taking comfort standing back up and a few feet away. But out of embarrassment, she hid behind her hair and stared at the ground.
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2005 10:17
Shaiel stepped back nervously as she saw her master's rage rising. As Bre backed away abashed she almost felt sorry for her, she knew soon the prisioners would learn Rhasgolion was not the type of man one should anger. Soon they would learn their lesson.

[Edited on 18/7/2005 by ertaurran]
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2005 01:49
Bre looked about, nervious and hesitant but manged to settle her eyes on Shaiel. She was stupid to trust her. She even knew better!

Mentally she cursed herself then decided that once she caught Shaiel alone, without her protective master, she would teach her a quite unforgetful lesson.

When the girl looked over, Bre shot her a rough glare then spit at her feet.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2005 01:31
Marisha had crashed against the wall too when the orcs rushed past her to get away, and they pushed her aside.
The wall groaned when yet another force was pushed against it and began crumbling. Rubble and chunks of stone were falling upon Marisha and she squeeked with fear for the wall was moving back, towards Nenndils cell and because Marisha couldnt get herself balanced and she had been leaning against the wall, she fell along with it.
The wall came down with a crash. She could hear Nenndil coughing faintly and she heard a angry yell. She was covered in rubble and chunks of stone were still falling down upon all of them. She could feel she was hurt, and she could feel the rocks sticking in her wounds. She coughed too. The cloud of dust came down again and Marisha could hear that more of the people in the cell were coughing.
She closed her eyes, feeling very tired all of the sudden and she fell into a heavy sleep. She was unconcious.
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 19, 2005 03:57
Nenndil leapt up and danced out of the way when he heard Bre slam into the wall, so fortunatly he wasn't close enough for it to fall on top of him when Marisha hit it. The elf slammed against the far wall to avoid the falling rubble, gasping slightly at the pressure against his bruised ribs.

Dust and rock fragments filled the air, and Nenndil put his hand to his mouth trying to stop himself from breathing it in. He coughed, bitterly cursing the orcs for taking his tunic: the cloth would have made good protection from the dust. Glancing back he saw through the foggy gloom a figure amongst the fallen rocks, and made his way to her. "Mar-" He started, and then quickly stopped. "Silver..." He finished gently, glancing up at the orcs and necromancer, before lifting her and carrying her into a corner that was almost clear of rubble. Standing up again he glanced back, wondering what would happen next. The air was starting to clear now but the light was still dim and it was hard to make out the features of the necromancer that held them captive.
ertaurran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2005 04:06
After the dust had cleared a little shaiel walked over to Silver and dolthalion, bending down she put her hand to Silver's troat to check for a pulse and breathing. "She's still alive," she called, not sure if Rhasgolion could hear her over the din of orcs rushing around tring to reassure him that the collapse of the wall that could have killed two of his prisioners, was not their fault nor due to their poor construction of the cells.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 25, 2005 02:03
Elana was quick to jump out of the way. She was just begining to think she might be able to trust Shail a little. Not any more though. She knew when Shail Called out that Marisha was alive, she was talking to the man. This was one time she was glad to be dirty and for it to be a little on the darker side. She was coughing a little from the dust that arose from Marisha's fall but she managed to stand up. her knees buckled under the weight from not being used for a whle but, she stood up again, a little steadier this time. She took in where every body else was. The girly-man, Shail and Marisha(uncouncious) were where the wall colapsed, The new man was toward the center and Bree was a few feet away from him. She tried to wipe some of the dirty away from her face but, her hands were just as dirty so, her face became dirtier. She just made a frustrated growling noise that sounded more like a wolf than a human.She didn't like the smell in here, she didn't like the dirt, she didn't like the wounds, and now they were threating to take her away from what she did like and this time, It wasn't even her fault. "Why?" She voiced to herself quietly, but not so quietly that no one else would hear her, she wanted them to hear her.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email