Post RE: Elrond's Message: OOC
on: October 29, 2009 06:11
Oh, dear...I'm lost again.......
Passepartout
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2009 09:53
I'm glad to see that we are moving (slowly but surely) again. Lets hope that we can keep it up.
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2009 02:30
Well...maybe if someone harasses Arvanion enough, then it'll get done. Just kidding, Arvanion. *ducks in cover* Don't hurt me!
Loslote
Mother Goose of Vána & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 16, 2009 05:01
Now?
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2009 05:22
Now what? I don't mean harassing Arvanion now...I'll take care of it.
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: November 17, 2009 11:36
Loslote (and all members),

Please do not post 'one word' or 'one line' responses, here or anywhere else on CoE. The rules of this site can be found here, that make it clear that you are simply wasting bandspace.

Besides, I'm with Lady Alya.....'now' what? No one has any idea what you're talking about.
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Loslote
Send Message
on: November 17, 2009 04:20
So sorry - I was in a huge hurry. :blush: :banghead: I meant, Should Merkawen and the hobbits join the fight now?
OraedaDlynn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 22, 2009 09:00
hey guys!

my laptop fried 2 nights ago and now I'm using my brothers just to contact you all. I'll probably won't be on for a while until it is fixed or I get a new one.

thanks
OraedaDlynn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2009 07:20
Hey all! I got my new laptop! Yay! I got it a lot sooner than I thought I would.
Eladan
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2009 06:54
Yay! Hm... I guess I should go bug Arvanion again and tell him we are ready to move. He be very busy though...
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 06, 2009 11:57
All right, Arvanion and Passepartout know the situation with Eladan, but for everyone else, he is going to be offline for an undetermined amount of time. In terms of Elurin, I can take him over if I need to. Just let me know..... thanks everyone.

With love,
Alya
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2010 06:04
H-h-hi, guys...

I'd been so busy over at RPGF for such a long time that I'd practically forgotten I was running something over here. I'll try to get on posting right away.

Apologies,
Arvanion
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2010 01:29
Is anyone out there? I should hope that there are people left who would post, were I to pick this up again...
Lucy_Took
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 06, 2010 06:08
Hello. I'm still alive and RPing.
Passepartout
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2010 02:06
I'm still here every so often, looking around. I would be happy to start this up again. Hopefully we can rally everyone again.
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2010 04:22
Get Fantome over here. And Spinner, I guess. Is she still around at Gearworks? I haven't been there in ages.
Passepartout
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2010 05:18
Yeah, she's still around Gearworks. I could probably PM her about it, but I'm not so sure about Phantom. We'll have to try and persuade him on RPGF.
Lucy_Took
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 06, 2010 05:29
Phantom's gone,he's in my realm. Alya knows more about it than I do,but he hasn't been able to get on for quite some time.
Loslote
Send Message
on: March 06, 2010 11:14
Alya hasn't been around much herself. I'm still here, though, and I'd like to get this moving again.
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2010 08:54
All right: Loslote and Lucy! I've finally gotten to the point where I can insert the hobbit militia into the story!

You can show up at the camp, or along the march, when we go to help Gildor and Glorfindel with the Climactic Final Battle!
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2010 02:13
Hey, I'm here! My computer has difficulty opening these threads on here, but I got lucky tonight and was able to open them.

You won't see Phantom/Eladan for a long time, I imagine. I miss him like no other, but there's nothing that I can do to help the situation, besides take over his chars, since I knew them best. I'm ready to do some writing in here again, since I have inspiration. Not many have been active on Gearworks, or I haven't seen it. It's okay...I completely understand busy. I have no room to talk.
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2010 03:41
Nice to see you back, Alya.

With luck, we should get to the point in our storyline where we can finish. I'm glad that I could share this journey with the rest of you. Thank you all: it has been a truly great experience.
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2010 11:12
Haha, it's great to be back.

Yay, I'm excited for an RP that I've been with almost start to finish! Now if only the ones on Gearworks could keep going...
Passepartout
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2010 04:19
This might be the first RP that I will ever finish. It will be sad, but all good things have to come to an end. I am very excited for the events to come until the conclusion!
Loslote
Send Message
on: April 03, 2010 08:07
Huh. Tis strange to actually finish an RPG. I don't think I ever have before. I am both looking forward to concluding it but also a bit sad that it'll be over.
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2010 03:02
Don't worry, fellow citizens. I'm already thinking of another RP, if you're interested. I'll drop a few hints.

Hint #1: "Look to the east."
Hint #2: Snow. Lots of snow.
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2010 11:29
Hm...mind's a little slow, but it sounds interesting.... Count me in!
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2010 01:01
And no, it has nothing to do with Helm's Deep. The quote "look to the east" concerned the East. Not Helm's Deep.
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2010 05:11
Eh, what the heck. Sounds like fun.

Passepartout...are you interested in finishing the Battle for Anora? I can dream up some sort of ending sometime if you want to. Rosebarks is back on Gearworks and trying to keep it alive.
<< First678910
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email