Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
Lucy_Took
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: Elrond's Message: OOC
on: May 01, 2009 06:54
Can I join? Pretty please? I'll be able to get on at lease five days a week for at least three more weeks(and then off to Summer camp 'till August! Yes! If all goes well,it'll be my first year working)

Here's my bio-http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&pn_uid=74847 creative,I know I can do better,she's(I'm) just my first try at something out of a Narnian RPG of a very differant format. There,I play a palace puppy(he's kind and imposlive,and cute. Cute is key. He gives hugs to random people that need them),a robin named Lear(pretty much me,but a bird,not a hobbit),and a faun(kinda shy,I'm trying to get him to flirt but he just wont do it! I love and hate when chars get minds of their own )
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2009 04:14
Hmmm... that many animals seems a bit excessive for a hobbit. One dog would probably be enough; and hobbits weren't big fans of horses. Edit her a bit and maybe we can fit her in.

As for the future of the RP: now that the musical is over, I'll have plenty of time to post. I'll finally be able to get Siege of Gondor started.
Lucy_Took
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 02, 2009 05:57
I thought the horse would be a bit over the top,I thought of changing it to a pony,I'll do that,and her dogs would be staying at Tuckborrow this trip,I had already decided that.
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2009 07:30
*feels bad* Life has been crazy and I haven't been on...hope nothing TOO epic has passed me by...I'm going to check it right now.
Passepartout
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2009 03:24
Looks like you made it back in time when everything is about to start up again Alya! I guess we will just wait for everyone else to post...
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2009 01:54
*pats Alya kindly on the shoulder* My life was crazy too, and consequently there have been only 3 or 4 posts since you were gone.
Lucy_Took
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 05, 2009 09:15
Here I edited my char,will she fit? I was hoping maybe someone to do some cooking,and fight if need be.
minimangamaniac
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2009 11:53
ugggg....I HATE FINALS WEEK! I can't be on the computer to do anything FUN for more than a minute, thus the me not being able to post. I'll see if I can stay up in the weekend, but I have no idea when and how long.

If things get too in the way, just take Orch along....I'll be fine with going with whatever someone does with her, as long as it remains her character! :hug:
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2009 12:20
You have finals already? Awwwwwww...

@ LT: She's better, although you may want to work on spelling and spacing in the bio. Grammatical errors make things like that pretty hard to read. I think Elurin (Eladan's char) created a nice opening in the story that you could slip into.

EDIT: After looking at the topic, there's really not enough there for me to make a full post... so I'll JP with someone. I'm going to write my line here, and MMM/Eladan can put it at the beginning of their next post.

Arvanion glanced off into the brush. "It's a strange feeling, indeed," he muttered. "Like, and yet unlike..." He realized that Elurin was waiting on his answer and snapped out of his reverie. "Indeed, I would rest easier if you were to investigate. Still, don't shoot until it's entirely necessary."

[Edited on 5/5/2009 by arvanion898]
minimangamaniac
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2009 12:35
I'll add it to my last post! Sweetness!
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2009 01:01
You may want to change "Elurin" to "the others." Otherwise it seems kind of weird when Orch is the one thinking.
minimangamaniac
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2009 01:10
Oh....that'd kinda be nice......hehehe....*runs to go change it again*

******EDIT!******
Hi there, Lucy! I think I've seen you on the games boreds or something, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

I added the new quote, and had a few things fixed to make it sound like it was from Orch's point of view. Enjoy!

[Edited on 5/5/2009 by minimangamaniac]
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2009 02:21
@ Lucy: Would you mind making your post in the past tense instead of the present tense? Just a bit of a continuity issue...
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2009 07:42
Thanks, arvanion. I've missed being on here RPing and I'm glad to be back. Thanks for understanding. I'll go check out what's been happening.
Loslote
Mother Goose of Vána & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 07, 2009 05:49
My Internet crashed for the last few days, hope I didn't miss too much...

Hi Lucy! I'm glad you're joining our RP - and don't mind Merkawen, she's like that to everyone...
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2009 08:24
AP test is over!!!! *collapses*
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2009 10:44
Heh heh... my sister had hers today for AP American Studies. Fun stuff, that. Luckily, I don't have any until next year, being a sophomore and everything.
minimangamaniac
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2009 08:05
Same here--I'm taking 2 AP classes next year.
Passepartout
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2009 03:43
I have no idea what AP classes are! Can someone tell me?

BTW do we have any major confrontations planned out, or are we just going to make camp?
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2009 04:05
We're not making camp. *shifty look* We're riding through the night.

EDIT: Scratch that. There are too many references of making camp to get rid of it now. *rolls eyes*

[Edited on 10/5/2009 by arvanion898]
Passepartout
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2009 11:07
We could accidentally run into something and be forced to move on...
Eladan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2009 11:23
Yeah we could have Eleniel and Elurin find something out as they go through the forest and they could run back and warn the group. It would go well with Elurin's uneasy feeling. I am up for whatever.

BTW, Passepartout I think AP stands for advanced placement.

arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2009 12:21
Good idea, Eladan!

And yes, it does.
Passepartout
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2009 12:05
What should the commotion be started by? Maybe some foul group of orcs or bandits or maybe even another troll! Maybe we could find a troll cave with a few trolls in it and we are forced to flee quickly before they take us out...

BTW, Arvanion, where do you think that our party is currently at right now?
minimangamaniac
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2009 12:36
Sweetness! I would love to take on another troll!!
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2009 01:00
The cave would be an interesting development if, say, we needed to clear it out when we came back with Cirdan... *shifty look*

There isn't much story left, but the remaining story has the potential to double our current topic size because of sheer scope and awesomeness. *another shifty look*
Loslote
Mother Goose of Vána & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 11, 2009 02:07
*implodes out of curiosity*
minimangamaniac
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2009 05:12
Tut, Tut! We can't have imploding now, can we?!

@Arvanion: Do these shifty looks have anything to do with a possible sequal? *bounces off the walls out of sheer hyperness from being curious* lol
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2009 07:36
For anyone who wishes to know: AP stands for Advanced Placement and they're classes for those of us people who are brilliant...not really but it sounds good. It just gives you the option to take the test and if you pass with a certain score then you get college credit. *rolls eyes*

Eleniel is with Elurin...Whatever happens happens. I'm along for the ride!
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2009 10:43
Hmmm... there's currently nothing substantial enough in the topic for me to do anything... since I only do long posts. Hurry up and find the trolls so I can take us to Mithlond!
Lucy_Took
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 12, 2009 11:15
Same here,exept about the long posts ,I've been guilty of oneliners before ,but there looked down on here,so Lucy will just travel with the main group.

minimangamaniac
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2009 01:35
Does anyone mind if I post the troll finding? I want it to get over there, and I have PLENTY of time now that I'm done stressing over finals!
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2009 03:11
Go ahead... the message will finally be delivered after that.
Eladan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2009 04:27
minimangamaniac, me and Alya are currently working on stuff. Right now we are heading off into the forest. How do you want to work Orch finding the trolls? I am open to any ideas.

All, sorry if there is some delay in mine and Alya's posting we are kinda busy. We are working on getting things together so hopefully we will post soon.

Arvanion, we are going to keep the RPG going after we deliver the message right??
minimangamaniac
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2009 04:28
hmmm.....perhaps they go a little farther on, and Orch feels something's wrong and scouts off on her own a little farther ahead? Or maybe you two can find a good general area for a camp, and Orch goes off and finds the cave and thinks it's a better place, shouts for everyone, and then sees the troll while everyone's coming? I'm just brainstorming--I'll be game to anything anyone wants to add!
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email