Author Topic:
gwagadoeboe
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Secrets of the Fourth Age (TR)
on: October 29, 2010 11:41
i'd like to join,
however i don't have a character yet,
and my only idea i got so far is that it's someone who met the travellers during their quest and ,
after he heared the story, he would like to join the group, maybe this is a good idea? maybe this character can be the dwarf in the story ;P

[Edited on 29/10/2010 by gwagadoeboe]
Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2010 11:50
Sure you can join, but 2 things first:

1. Create your character and put him/her in the database, first (BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE ), please.

2. Keep in mind that we're far along in the story, so keep up but don't act like your character knows everything about the story cause one of us (Rosson, Lassie, Arden) will have to explain it to you.
gwagadoeboe
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2010 12:05
i'll create my character tomorrow(saturday) cause it's midnight in my country and my internet connection is bad right now.
about the second thing, i'll do.

[Edited on 29/10/2010 by gwagadoeboe]
Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2010 12:14
Okay, thanks.
Lucy_Took
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 29, 2010 06:18
Alesea is not a psychopath.

She is a highly functioning sociopath. *

Seriously though. She has next to no emotion for anyone but her brother. She's not a healer because she cares. She's a healer because she wants something to do.

So...if she's short with Lassie(Short. Hobbit. Get it? No? OK...),it's because she only cares for her brother. I might write a back story in detail explaining why,but basically she had some stuff in the past,and Arden was the social twin to begin with.

*Sherlock quote
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 30, 2010 03:27
*shakes head*

You just made me laugh, Lucy_Took.
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Lucy_Took
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 30, 2010 04:38
I did? I made someone laugh?

SQUEE!

And call me Tooky,please. Everyone does.
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2010 04:41
Made me laugh too. You've got me intrigued about Alesea back story...

Welcome gwagadoeboe!

Lastande, I love your new avatar! :love:
My blog ensanguining the skies. how heavily it dies. into the west away; past touch and sight and sound. not further to be found, how hopeless under ground. falls the remorseful day.
gwagadoeboe
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2010 08:40
my character is finished! or at least ready to play with(or however you may say that). his name is kalgoin whiteaxe.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 30, 2010 12:29
Thanks for the heads up, Tooky! I wasn't sure what it was. For future reference, I go by Dinen.
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2010 01:13
Yay! Thank you guys!

Tooky, I'm also looking forward to Alesea's back story. Gwagadoeboe, Kalgoin is a dwarf, right? And. . .um, next time you post, can you please capitalise words that need to be capitalised? I feel so like an English nerd saying that. I'll just shrink away, now. . . .Lassie, I like your avatar too, Rosie, good post, as always you capture your character's feelings and troubles. . . . going now.
gwagadoeboe
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2010 12:42
Harthad..... I'll try to, but i even forget that in my native language (Dutch) xD,,, and yes, Kalgoin is a dwarf
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2010 01:51
Welcome gwagadoeboe, or should I say welkom? I guess the second, for we're both Dutch. So, welkom en veel plezier. For the english among here, that means welcome and have fun.

Oh and Harthad, Dinen and I have been thinking. There is a lot of tension between Dirbalch and Raegon, so we are probably to do something between those two. We were already thinking of doing joint posts for how the two met, so we might use that in the story.

[Edited on 31/10/2010 by Nínimelle]
gwagadoeboe
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2010 02:02
gezellig . lol, how can I translate that into English xD

[Edited on 31/10/2010 by gwagadoeboe]
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: November 12, 2010 09:58
Hey, I just wanted to let you know I am alive and kicking! Nínimelle and I are currently working on a jp between Dirbalch and Raegon.
gwagadoeboe
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2010 10:11
maybe a stupid question, but what is a jp ?
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2010 10:19
joint post, a post between me and Dinen about our two characters. If you still don't understand, I can always explain in Dutch if you wish.
gwagadoeboe
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2010 10:50
i understand. i jsut don't know all the afkortingen(don't know english word) yet
Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2010 11:07
I'm back! I've gotten over my English nerdiness!

Wow, Ninimelle and Gwagadoeboe, you're both Dutch? Cool! I've never been outside the US, myself.

But anyway, joint post, sounds good, especially if you're thinking about the thoughts/feelings and conflicts of your characters that might have parallels.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: November 12, 2010 01:15
Oh, I think we'll be planning something devious...that won't deviate too much from the plot!

I'm American as well so anything that is said in Dutch will all sound like Greek to me (sorry for the inappropriate expression...). I'm currently studying in the UK, and I've been mistaken for both a Canadian (because of my accent) and someone from Eastern Europe, like Russian or Polish (because of my appearance). I love it! Harthad, if you can ever travel outside the U.S.---DO IT!!!

gwagadoeboe
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2010 01:30
yeah, go to the netherlands, cause they're nether and they're lands xD and there arre certain things in the netherlands you won't find anywhere else (like windmills and idiotly large fields with tullips)
Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2010 01:58
Dinen, Ninimelle, I love your joint post! It has all stuff I never would have thought about, considering your characters. Good emotion (or lack of it, in Dirblach's case ). Keep up the good work!
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: January 04, 2011 01:45
Are we still alive?!
Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2011 01:52
I'm aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!

Yeah, Piper has posted! Now it's your turn.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: January 05, 2011 07:09
Can do. Maybe do some background on Dirby, the old rogue.
Lucy_Took
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 04, 2011 11:16
I'm kinda stuck without wrathy posting...

I need something to do in order to post
Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2011 11:19
Yeah, especially since Hiril hasn't posted. . .I'll pm her.
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2011 09:54
If you like, I could have Cara freak out during Raegon and Dirbalch's...discussion, run off to join the other men but stumble onto your camp.
My blog ensanguining the skies. how heavily it dies. into the west away; past touch and sight and sound. not further to be found, how hopeless under ground. falls the remorseful day.
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2011 10:21
Well, now Rosson's stumbled onto Dirbalch and Dirbalch isn't really at the camp anymore. And there aren't many at the real camp, only Lassie, Hiril's character and Alassea. You could stumble onto Rosson and Dirbalch, but I'm waiting for Dinen right now.
Lucy_Took
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 09, 2011 05:07
No,she can stumble on to the real camp.

Alassea needs something to do.
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2011 11:11
Ok, I'll work on a post.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: February 09, 2011 04:59
Nin and I are discussing post ideas right now and will be starting a joint post within the next day!
gwagadoeboe
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2011 08:16
i'll have to wait 'till someone related to my storyline responds, i think.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: February 22, 2011 11:35
I just wanted to update everyone! Ninimielle and I are still working on a post. It's coming along really well. It's going to be long, but I have a feeling you'll enjoy it!
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2011 10:21
Thanks for the update, Dinen! Can't wait to read it!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email