Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Secrets of the Fourth Age (TR)
on: July 06, 2011 03:34
Well, it's July now and I hope everyone is having a nice summer. Want to start this up again?
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2011 03:36
Yes I want to start it again!
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2011 07:12
I'd like to keep doing it!
My blog ensanguining the skies. how heavily it dies. into the west away; past touch and sight and sound. not further to be found, how hopeless under ground. falls the remorseful day.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: July 07, 2011 04:24
Let's do it!
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2011 04:26
Who was the last to post?
Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2011 04:32
Dinenlasse, I believe.
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2011 04:41
I think so too, but I think Rosson was waiting for Piper's reply if I am right.
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2011 07:51
I'm going to Poland tomorrow, but we can just keep posting. I'll be online as much as possible.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: July 19, 2011 08:49
Just wanted to let you know I'm still around! I'm watching for another opportunity to post.
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2011 09:54
Hmm. . . . .any ideas on where to go from here? It seems like us three are the only ones still rp-ing. . . .I'll PM Lassie and see if she still wants to continue.

But I think that we need some action. Any ideas? I was thinking a forest fire, or something.
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2011 07:25
I'm still kind of here but waiting for Lucy Took. I'll send her a PM.
My blog ensanguining the skies. how heavily it dies. into the west away; past touch and sight and sound. not further to be found, how hopeless under ground. falls the remorseful day.
Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2011 12:39
Yeah. . . .Lucy said (in my realm) that she wasn't going to be on in a very long while. How should we continue without her?
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2011 05:44
I could just run off (again!). I don't think anyone from that camp is here right now so... The forest fire is a good idea, something exciting to get us going again.
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2011 11:00
:wave: Hello everyone. Harthad gave me approval to join this lovely thread with Narua and Faeron, hope that's alright with everyone.

We thought that maybe if it was alright with everyone, since you mentioned a fire that they could accidentally have a hand in starting the fire? They could have made a camp and could leave their own fire burning and it gets out of hand helped by one of Raegon's guards who finds them maybe?

Possible reason for being there- they could be friends with Alesea and Arden and since they didn't return Narua and Faeron went in search of them? Or if that is not plausible enough Faeron could be delivering horses to a buyer just as easily? Thoughts, ideas?

Oh and Harthad, love your new av & sig!

[Edited on 9/8/2011 by Lilypad]
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2011 09:14
Hello there Lily,

I'm happy to work on another thread with you. Narua and Faeron sound very interesting. Your idea on that they know Alessea and Arden sounds very good. I don't think Raegon's men would soon help the forest, since they want to destroy it.

Greets, Nín.
Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2011 01:56
No, Raegon's men would help spread the fire, not help the forest.
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2011 02:02
That's what I thought as well. Raegon wouldn't help a living, breathing creature.

Harthad, I love A Very Potter Musical, btw.

[Edited on 10/8/2011 by Nínimelle]
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2011 07:32
Did I say help the forest? haha, I meant have a helping hand in spreading the fire, hehe, wow I was tired apparently when I wrote that.

Thanks Nín glad to be writing with you as well.
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2011 07:37
Anyways, since all my characters have nothing to do with the camp and the others, I can only say that Raegon would surely capture Narua and Faeron if he saw them. If they know the twins, would they also know Rosson?
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2011 10:55
Heya, wanted to pop in and say I'm back and sorry for disappearing. My friends and I were enjoying our last days of summer and getting ready for this year, aaanyways let me know where or when I should post. Also I second the 'I love A Very Potter Musical' sentiment!!

Whoohoo I posted, finally! Right, so I hope it's alright. Sorry that it is quite poorly written, and not to mention it took forever to post, haha. I hope you still want Narua and Faeron to start the fire? If not I can delete it, I don’t mind. Also Faeron was on his way to deliver horses to a village, it seemed a bit more plausible because these two are by no means warriors, but he and Narua could still know Alesea and Arden if you like? Oh and sure Nin they could know Rosson that sounds good.

Right, well, I hope everyone is well! Take care!

[Edited on 30/11/2011 by Lilypad]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email