Post RE: Something new? (TR)
on: June 22, 2011 10:17
I'm back
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2011 07:11
Welcome back Nín! Anyone is welcome to post with what the gang is doing, and by gang I mean Aroden, Arafi, Diore, and Leah? I should probably post sometime soonish hopefully, sorry I've been a bit busy.

Ooo details yay! Thanks Dinen, I am really not the history buff when it comes to Middle-earth so that helps a lot! Nauc and Dinen I love the history you both put into your posts where did you learn all of that, just curious.

Oh my gosh I did Capoeira today and I am exhausted, it was so much fun! But my hamstrings are on fire, hehe. Anyone else try capoeira?
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2011 07:16
I think I can't post something for Rafi (That's how I call Arafi now ) because I left him sleeping and Leah hasn't reacted to him sleeping in her arms yet. So I'll wait.
Naucoaran
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2011 09:03
Hey guys, I'm not ignoring you or anything. I've been on vacation for the week, still am till Sunday. I probably wont be around much if at all, I just snuck onto a lappy to let you know I was still alive. SOme good news though, we called some techies and they came out and replaced most of our internet equipment back at the house so hopefully that will teach the internet who the boss is around the house
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2011 01:19
You show 'em who's boss Nauc, hehe. Sorry I have been such a bad girl and not posted, life has been busy, but in a good way. Summer is officially here, hehe. I will really try to post tomorrow before I go on holiday. I am leaving on holiday for a week tomorrow but will be back on the 9th, Saturday. I will try to post while I am away, but I can't guarantee any sort of regular posting (though admittedly this past week I haven't done much regular posting hehe), but I will try my best.

Oh and Dinen I sent you a reply to the joint post and added Artemis' bit, you can edit whatever you like, post it, whatever you feel is best.

Take care lovelies! Have fun!
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2011 09:20
I've passed my tests! Gosh, I'm so happy. I didn't have any bad grades, so it's really a relief.

Anyways, I was thinking of putting in a second character so who could I bring in? Any ideas?

Greetings from your Dutch Nín
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2011 07:56
Congratulations Nín!

As for other characters anyone you want would be fine with me. I know I am not of much help really but maybe Celebren could work, he isn’t from Gondor but he is a Dunedain? Rosson could work as well as he is originally from Gondor? But you could bring in anyone, men, elves, hobbits, anyone you like.

Thought I should mention a wee apology for not posting or being around as I am on holiday, which has been bloody brilliant! It has been so hot and beautiful; I have been hiking, picniced at the beach, and run every day. I am tan! It’s a miracle, and yes Craig Ferguson and Christina Ricci were right, some Scottish people can tan, haha. I will post a reply for Leah as soon as possible, still probably quite busy until the 9th/10th but I will try my best to get to it before then. I am sitting outside in the gorgeous sunshine with my new laptop at the moment, it is so pretty! My Uncle and my Dad took one look at my old laptop and said, “I don’t know how you work on this thing, it’s like sending you into the 18th century without a pencil,” I found it amusing. Dad gave me his new laptop which he was sort of secretly getting for me really so hurray! I don’t have to wait an hour for my computer to turn on. Also I think after six years it had developed feelings because every time I cursed at it my lil compy (which was a hand-me-down like everything else I get) would be even more poorly and slow. Right, babbling again about nothing really important. Nauc I am glad your computer(s) work well again too. And Dinen I will get to the jp as soon as possible as well.

Take care lovelies!
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2011 08:33
Here is my new character. I made her a human, so Arafi still is the only elf and feels left out.

Aria
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2011 08:53
Aria looks great Nin. Does she reside in Gondor now? Maybe if she did she could live with a family not far from Artemis, and Artemis sort of treats Aria like a younger sister and watches out for her and such, and maybe has taught her how to wield a blade just a little bit? But he could also be careful and overprotective of her a wee bit too? I love the name Aria by the way.
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2011 08:55
That would be good, be sort of family to Artemis! I once used the name Aria for a vampire and she made me think of that character. Don't know why. But having her with Artemis sounds great. They sound like a cute brother-sister like couple. Can't wait to post for her and Rafi.
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2011 07:52
A vampire that sounds wicked! Right, Artemis' little none-blood-related family sounds lovely, he probably likes Aria and her family more than he likes his own father to be honest.

And I am so sorry it has taken me so long to reply for Leah, I am officially back from holiday and will hope to write something up today/tomorrow-ish. Oh and Dinen could Artemis have a wee little crush on Rhîwenil? Take care everyone and have a wonderful day.

[Edited on 11/7/2011 by Lilypad]
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2011 08:00
Oh Aria was a great vampire

I'm glad you're back! Unfortunately, I'll be gone from Saturday for two weeks. I'll still try to post as much as I can, I promise.
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2011 08:27
Thanks. Ooo have fun Nín! And don't worry we won't do anything drastic without you.
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2011 08:32
I'll be able to post in Poland, just going to visit my family. But Thursday I won't be posting, 'cause it's my birthday then.
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2011 11:30
Have a lovely time Nin, and a very happy earily birthday!! *sends virtual cake and hugs*.

I posted, woohooo! Sorry it's rather rubbish but I finally posted for Leah, hehe.
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2011 10:43
A virtuel piece of my birthday cake to everyone who wasn't bored by my new post.
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2011 01:05
*sends out virtuel pieces of my birthday cake* Have a nice day people. Today's my birthday and I'm going to one of the shows of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2011 07:49
I'm going to Poland tomorrow, but we can just keep posting. I'll be online as much as possible.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: July 19, 2011 08:50
Dang it, I realized the JP for the council has been sitting in my inbox for awhile now when I could have posted it! Curse. Well, check it out so we can get this going again! And I'll post again for Di and Leyn when I get the chance!
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2011 09:35
Lovely post Dinen, hehe, I really need to make sure I edit my writing a few more times, but I always tend to miss things... like words. Let's blame it on the fact that I have dylexia and my brain is always again of myself m'k hehe.

Right, so I'm back! Sorry my mum had her birthday this weekend and we had lots of family come to visit. Where do you ladies and gent think we should go next, how to continue with the thread I mean? I edited Leah and Artemis' profile by the way to make them more realistic. I may still delete the fact that Leah's mum was an elf to make it more plausible? That's all I've got, sorry I'm a bit lacking in inspiration tonight. Hope everyone is doing well. Take care!

[Edited on 5/8/2011 by Lilypad]
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2011 09:47
I don't know how long they still have to go until Minas Tirth, but since Rafi blundly announced his love I think we should develop that so it hurts him more to see Leah with Artemis.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: August 08, 2011 06:50
I'm really sorry for falling off the face of the earth again. I just moved to a new apartment and have been busy with work and reenacting. But in my next post, I'll have Di mention how much time she thinks they have 'til the group arrives in Minas Tirith. It generally shouldn't be much more than two days.
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2011 07:43
Not a problem Dinen, I've been busy as well so sorry I wasn't on for a while. Ooo a new apartment, that sounds exciting! How I will love to live in my own flat, hehe. Right, aanyways, that sounds great Dinen, and Nín, Leah might get mad at Arafi for saying it, or tell him he's out of sorts, delirious? I am sort of annoyed by my own character being so sweet and gullible, her faults kind of control her person- her obedience, want to please others, easily lead astray by others, haha, so it could be fun to have her get a wee bit angry, not overly angry mind you, but I think her frustration will surprise her? What do you ladies and gent think? And Nauc hope you had a lovely holiday? Or are still on a lovely holiday!
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2011 08:14
I like it, think that it will surprise and sadden Rafi but it is a good twist.
Naucoaran
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2011 08:55
A very good holiday! I too shall return and be back to normal within a few days, and then everything will hopefully come back to life!
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2011 11:00
I am back! Sorry for my disappearance, enjoying summer, my holiday has been lovely as well. Hope everyone is doing well! As to the thread where are we exactly and should I post something, or should someone else post? My mind is clearly still on holiday, hehe.
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2011 04:08
@ Lily: Rafi just admitted his love. XD I think you could post
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 14, 2011 08:29
Heya lovelies! Well I posted and put (KEEP) on our thread in hopes that we wanted to keep it. If not though let me know, though I am getting exciting for there to be actually something going on once they reach Minas Tirith.

Thoughts on plottiness-
-Think we should move them along to Minas Tirith?
-What should happen with the Corsairs, should there be more political strife and such going on?
-As I love a good bit of tragedy and tension would it be alright if Leah does marry Artemis? I'm thinking they will like each other but also like other people... could be interesting methinks?
-Also I am very intrigued by Aroden, what is he going to do or what is going to happen to him when others find out about him? I am thinking Leah should be on his side and come to his defense? What do you think?
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: December 14, 2011 09:07
Hi everyone! By invitation from Lilypad I thought about maybe joining this thread. I don't know if anyone remembers me (lol) but I have RP'd before.

Is there a character I could play? Or perhaps room for a new one in Minas Tirith?

willing to jump in where needed.

[Edited on 12/14/2011 by Erucenindë]
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: December 15, 2011 11:40
Okay, so it turns out my response to this never posted! Grr.

Anyways, hi Erucenindë! I do remember you since we've RP'ed before. How could I forget you?! Haha. How've you been? It's really good to see you back!!!

My thoughts:

-Yep, let's move them to Minas Tirith. I'm working on a post right now which will get Leyn to MT as well.
-Let's play up the Corsairs plot!! If you're interested, perhaps Voramon could be paying, or in the pay of, the Corsairs. Then, the Corsairs could attack Dol Amroth, draw Rhen and Alphros away...or something like that! What do you think? We could incorporate Artemis and Leah in it as well!
-They should marry each other! I love your line of thinking! Historically speaking, Leah would have married Artemis anyways because that is what is expected of her (and she seems to be the kind of character to go along with and accept tradition). And, very few Elf-Man marriages happened in Tolkien's world, but it depends on how canon you want to be!

What do you think?
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2011 05:37
I am unable to continue this RPG, so I will have to say goodbye to everyone. Good luck with everything!
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2011 08:33
Aww Nín we will miss you! I know I will! My best wishes on life and everything, I hope that life is treating you well and if it is not that it soon will! I look forward to the day that we can write together again, and am honoured to have written with you my dear.

Erucenindë, welcome! If you would like to join the group in Minas Tirith, Artemis needs a friend? Someone he can talk with and joke around with about his to-be-bride and maybe boast that she is not as ugly and obnoxious as he thought she would be when she does arrive? Or if you wanted to be a friend of Leah’s maybe he/she could have followed them? I dunno really, or he/she could be a passing traveler?

Dinen, your ideas sound lovely and I say yes to every single one of them. About the Corsairs, Voramon could be in the pay of the Corsairs possibly for information or more likely for weapons and supplies. Voramon is a greedy man and will do almost anything for a position of power, whatever that position may be, even if he is in the wrong. Oh, yes that sounds good. Yes and I want to be as canon as possible so Artemis and Leah will marry. I would love for them to have a massive argument at one point, maybe over Leah healing a Corsair because in Artemis’ mind he is the enemy and nothing beyond that?

What do you think? And again I have a bit of a cold so my ideas may be a bit wibbly wobbly?
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: December 16, 2011 08:50
I think that is great. I will make a character for Artemis' friend... someone whom he has known for a long time and trusts. I will post a link to the character soon-ish.

ok here he is: Faenon

[Edited on 12/17/2011 by Erucenindë]
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2011 08:54
Faenon is wonderful Erucenindë! You are welcome to hop on in whenever you like.

Hey everyone, this has nothing to do wtih the thread but I was wondering (it may be a silly question) but could I join one realm, like Nessa for instance and then decide to switch to another realm like Aule?

[Edited on 18/12/2011 by Lilypad]
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: December 19, 2011 06:01
Ok I will post soon-ish.

In answer to your question, Lily, you can switch realms after 3 months.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email