Register

Author Topic:
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
Post RE: Something new? (TR)
on: December 19, 2011 03:43
Aule? Hey, I'm head of there!
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Naucoaran
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2012 01:47
Sorry for being so silent on these little brain-storming ideas, but I'm back now and hope to get a post up soon. It would be nice if at least one person is on Aroden's side when he gets found out, but he's going to need a reason to stay once they do discover who he is. They'll either need to capture him or the guards at Minas Tirith will need to, and maybe offer him a bargain to either help with the corsairs or stay in jail for a while. Just throwing ideas out off the top of my head, but I do know that he will need a reason to stay once he has been discovered. Otherwise he'll try to cover his tracks and flee to a place far far away.
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2012 08:18
Hurray you're back! It's alright, life gets in the way, I once again disappeared for a while, sorry.

Right I will have to read the post which I am sure is wonderful Nauc but maybe we can move along and reach Minas Tirith? Hmm as for a reason to stay I dunno? Maybe he has to stay and help with the corsairs, and is under close watch? Again I have nothing really sorry. My creative muse has seemed to run off again and subsequently I have no good ideas.
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2012 07:15
*pokes everyone* sorry for double posting but I thought I should bump this up.

Also new ideas! Possible new ideas anyways... in the form of characters:

First we have Thanden who could be best mates with Faenon and Artemis since childhood? He is the romantic chap who always has his head in the clouds and doesn't seem like much of a fighter, but when push comes to shove he's not half bad, though he would be perfectly happy writing sonnets rather than going to battle. Since we no longer have Ninimelle and her character Arafi with us I would love some tension for Leah, someone other than her future husband whom she might fall in love with, and thought Thanden might do? She will still marry Artemis though (it’s a bit like Shakespeare in Love, except Artemis is way better than Colin Firths character).

That idea may or may not be complete and utter rubbish and we don’t have to use it at all but I figured Thanden could be used for a bit of comic relief. My second idea is Balanur who is a Corsairs, but his mother was from the provinces of Gondor, probably Dol Amroth but has family in Minas Tirith, but he was raised amongst the Corsairs since his father was a Corsairs. His parents were killed by Gondorian soldiers quite a long time ago, but he got revenge which was also quite long ago for Balanur. He has left the Corsairs in search of something more. Maybe Balanur could be captured along with the other Corsairs who have been capture with/by Llweryn? For some reason I thought that perhaps when Aroden and the gang arrive in Minas Tirith perhaps Aroden could have somehow convinced others he is a noble man and so is brought into the council on what to do about the Corsairs situation (others could still be suspicious of Aroden mind you) and Balanur could, perhaps having met Aroden before as I would imagine Balanur knows many lowlifes and miscreants of Middle-Earth being one himself, says that he will only speak with Aroden? I would imagine they are trying to get information out of Balanur? Also as a side note Balanur might go by Brôgon which means bear but at some point may reveal that his real name is Balanur, and perhaps some of the elderly folk knew of his mother who was a very sweet woman and her newborn baby who at the time was him, before they disappeared?

Alright so again, I am a bit sleep deprived so my muse may be a bit lacking in usable or good ideas but let me know if anything sounds interesting? Or if this is an idea to toss in the bin?
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Beyond The Horizon (TR)
on: August 22, 2012 08:03
I am back! Is anyone still here? Sorry for having been gone for so long. Anyone still interested?
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email