Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Tales of the South Pacific ~ James Michener
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Call of the Wild (The)~~~Jack London
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Dining on Stones ~ Ian Sinclair
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Something Wicked This Way Comes~~~Ray Bradbury

My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
A Series of Unfortunate Events - Lemony Snicket
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Sense and Sensibility - Jane Austen
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You Can't Take it With You~~~Moss Hart
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Uncle Tom's Cabin - Harriet Beecher Stowe
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
The Natural History of Selbourne by Gilbert White
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Essential Rumi~~~Rumi
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
(the) Island of Dr. Moreau ~ H. G. Wells
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfinished Tales~~~J.R.R.Tolkien
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Series of Unfortunate Events (kind-of a book...)
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Remember to put the author...

Shiver- Maggie Stiefvater
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
(Sorry, the author is Lemony Snicket BTW)

R.S.V.P. -Franklin P. Adams
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
(The) Pelican Brief- (John Grisham)
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Five Little Peppers and How They Grew~~~Margeret Sidney
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Where the Red Fern Grows ~ Wilson Rawls
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Story of a Girl~~~Sara Zarr
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Lord of the Flies - William Golding (Tricked you, didn't I? You thought it was gonna be Lord of the Rings )
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Surviving the Applewhites -Stephanie Tolan
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Spirit Bound- Richelle Mead
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Daddy's Girl- L. T. Meade
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
The Leaf and The Cloud by Mary Oliver
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Deep South~~~Nevada Barr
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Hunger ~ Knut Hamsun
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Red Storm Rising~~~Tom Clancy
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Great Expectations ~ Charles Dickins
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Shadowland by Alyson Noel
"A sprinter learning to wait."
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
David's Father - Robert Munsch
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
(The) Radiant Shell- Paul Ernst
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Little Women - Louisa May Alcott
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
New Moon~~~Stephenie Meyer
Belegolas
Council Member
Send Message
Nancy Drew and the Secret of the Old Clock~~Caroline Keen (or any Nancy Drew book really)
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
(The) Kreutzer Sonata ~ Leo Tolstoy
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email