Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You've Been Warned~~~James Patterson
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Daughter of Fortune ~ Isabel Allende
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Daughter of Fortune ~ Isabel Allende
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Edges***Lena Roy
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
(The) Serpents of Harbledown ~~ Edward Marston
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
No Distance To Far - Lauraine Snelling
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
(The) Raven - Edgar-Allan-Poe
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Neversink***Barry Wolverton
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Killashandra ~~ Anne McCaffery
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
America For Me- Henry Van Dyke
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ella Enchanted***Gail Carson Levine
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
Death in the Clouds - Agatha Christie
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
(A) Storm of Swords ~~~ George R.R. Martin
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Shadow Kiss***Richelle Mead
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
Seraphina - Rachel Hartman
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
All Quiet on the Western Front ~ Erich Maria Remarque
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Treasure Island ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Darker Than Night***John Lutz

[Edited on 07/21/2013 by Lindarielwen]
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
(The) Tenant of Wildfell Hall - Anne Brontë
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
(The) Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe ~ C.S. Lewis (one of my favorite classics )
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message

Emma - Jane Austen
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Anagrams ~ Lorrie Moore
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
(A) Suitable Vengeance ~ Elizabeth George
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Everything Is Fine***Ann Dee Ellis
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
Electra - Euripides
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Accidental Abduction ~ Eve Langlais
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Northward to the Moon***Polly Horvath
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
Nemesis - Agatha Christie
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Snow - Catherine Farnes
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Whence Came a Prince ~ Liz Curtis Higgs
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Elsewhere***Gabrielle Zevin
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil - Hannah Arendt
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
(The) Merchant of Death ~ Paul C Doherty
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry ~ Mildred Taylor
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email