Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
(The) Adventures of Huckleberry Finn- Mark Twain
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Neglected Art of Eating Gracefully --- Richard King
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ya-Yas In Bloom~~~Rebecca Wells
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
The Mushroom Center Disaster by N. M. Bodecker
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Romeo and Juliet~~~William Shakespeare
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
To Kill A Mockingbird- Harper Lee
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
one of my favourites

Dragonfly~~~Julia Golding
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Yendi ~ Steven Brust
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings~~~Maya Angelou
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Stuart Little - E.B. White
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Eight Cousins~~~Louisa May Alcott
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs---Wilhelm and Jacob Grimm
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
"A sprinter learning to wait."
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Return of the King---J.R.R. Tolkien (but you knew that, lol)
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message

Gone With the Wind~~~Margaret Mitchell
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Dark Companion - Marta Acosta
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
(The) Necromancer~~~Michael Scott
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
(The) Rivers (of) Judah - Catherine Farnes
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Half Magic - Edward Eager
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Cat & Mouse~~~James Patterson
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Entwined - Heather Dixon
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Dewey's Christmas at the Library~~~Vicki Myron...adorable little book about a kitty.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Yankee Doodle Dead - Carolyn G. Hart
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, sounds violent

Diamond Eyes---A.A.Bell
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Stargazer~~~Claudia Gray
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
(The) Royal Dragoneers ~M.R. Mathias
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
(A) Surprise for Mrs. Bunny~~~Charlotte Steiner...the most adorable Wonder book, ever!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
(The) Year of Magical Thinking - Joan Didion
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
(A) Game of Thrones ~ George R.R. Martin
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
(The) Sword (of) Shannara - Terry Brooks
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
Alamut ~ Judith Tarr
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
(The) Tribune ~Patrick Larkin
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Each Little Bird That Sings~~~Deborah Wiles
Belegolas
Council Member
Send Message
Sarah, Plain and Tall~~Patricia MacLachlan
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Last of the Mohicans ~James Fenimore Cooper
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email