Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Sackett - louis L'Amour
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
(A) Thousand Splendid Suns ~Khaled Hosseini
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Scaramouche ~ Rafael Sabatini
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Elmer Gantry~~~Sinclair Lewis
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Rats! ..... Another "Y" for me!

(The) Yellow Wall-Paper ~ Charlotte Perkins Gilman
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Red Mist~~~Patricia Cornwell
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
(A) Tapestry of Murders ~Paul Doherty
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Shadow Dance~~~Jule Garwood
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Enter A Murderer ~ Ngaio Marsh
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
(The) Rise of the Wyrm Lord - Wayne Thomas Batson
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
(The) DaVinci Code~~~Dan Brown
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
East of Eden ~ John Steinbeck
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No One To Trust~~~Iris Johanson

[Edited on 07/11/2013 by Lindarielwen]
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
(A) Tale of Two Cities ~ Charles Dickins
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
(The) Stand~~~Stephen King
Gandalfgrijs
Council Member
Send Message
(The)Dragonlance Chronicles - Tracy Hickman and Margaret Weis
Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Sanctuary~~~William Faulkner
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Y"ines ........ LOL

Sorry, I can't think of anything ......
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Me neither.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I "got creative" and used Amazon to find something. Needless to say, I haven't read it!

(The) Young Man in the Mirror: A Rite of Passage Into Manhood ~ Patrick Morley
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Daddy's Girl - LT Meade
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Little Women ~ Louisa May Alcott
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
Ordeal by Innocence - Agatha Christie
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Emma~~~Jane Austen

[Edited on 07/15/2013 by Lindarielwen]
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
All the Wrong Questions - Lemony Snicket
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Someone Knows My Name~~~Lawerence Hill
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Elizabeth Costello ~ J. M. Coetzee
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
(I really loved this book!)
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Half Magic~~~Edward Eager
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Colour Scheme ~~ Ngaio Marsh
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Everybody Sees The Ants~~~A.S. King
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
(The) Spies of Sobeck `~~ Paul Doherty

[Edited on 07/16/2013 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
Kitchen - Banana Yoshimoto
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Northanger Abbey ~ Jane Austin
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email