Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First2122232425Last >>
Author Topic:
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
The elf cousins did not know what to do.they had always tried to keep out of the necklace business, but now it had caused Iellwen to leave, and that was not something they could ignore. She seemed to be quick-tempered, and slightly rash, but even more so when the necklace was discussed. Maybe in Mordor she would find relief from it's callous clutches. They had the responsibility of the mice babies now, and they would not endanger them by following their friend.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
Thurinlass watched the chaos and commotion. He listened to the argument and finally as it reached it's peak and all the anger and discombobulation seemed that it could grow no more his eyes shattered open and the voice of one who commands tens of thousands he cried out, "ENOUGH! FOOLS! ALL OF YOU!" Everyone stopped and looked at him.

He sighed and shook his head, "Her fate is her choice, there is no need for this folly that she has engaged in, but she has chosen it. Her's is the rode of one who has abandoned hope, not one who seeks it." He stood straight and ceased leaning against the tree. "Let those who would chase her go, and those who would not, stay. I for one will stay. I swore to aid Linriel in all she sets her hand too and to that I shall hold." He grasped his bow and carefully mounted his horse. Then he slowly rode up to Linriel. "Now is the time to choose, two companies, or one?"
The sky is afire with wroth, and the rivers are red with blood.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel knew her choice was made. "Herunya, I will not go to Mordor. The girl said she will be back and perhaps that is what will happen...I long promised Ella I would help her return the axe to where it belongs and that is what I mean to do."

She looked at the others. She spoke to Adien. "It was Iellwen's choice to leave and my choice is to stay. Either stay with us or go after her."

To Adonnenniel she said, "I am sorry that you are burdened with this. I know the joy you have felt when you discovered Iellwen is your niece. She is a willful child and does as she pleases. Whatever path you decide upon, may the Valar be with you."

She knew what choice the cousins made.

Linriel turned to Thurinlass, a slight smile on her face. "Let us go Herunya. An adventure awaits!"

My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel nodded slightly to Linriel, she had only a sliver of hope left. Then Thurinlas's voice cut through the fog in her mind. She knew she could not save Iellwen, she had not the knowledge, the strength, the skills needed for such a mission, she would accomplish nothing in trying but to end up tortured to death herself, and perhaps even worsen Iellwen's fate if their connection became known.

She staggered to her feet and wrapped her cloak around her, she was so worn out from all of this she was cold. Everything seemed so hopeless, so useless, she felt so fragile, it was enough to keep putting one foot in front of the other. She took Adien's hand and lead him to Linriel and Thurinlass. She tried to look Thurinlass in the eyes, but she was intimidated. "We will stay with you." she said, but there was no smile on her face.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella watched everything trying to calm down. All those fights reminded her the day she left Erebor. Now, for the same reason, they were fighting. She didn’t want it. Fili understood what she was thinking. If the fights in The Lonely Mountain, made Ella leave and his brother and nephew were dead, then she thought that quest could lead to death. “Ella, for my brother sake, if there is someone to die, it would be me.” He whispered to her ear.

She looked at everyone. She wanted to cry, yet she didn’t. “My friends… My dear friends, I am glad you can come with me. I truly wished you could have ever met them.” She was referring to Kili and Frerin even if Thurinlass didn’t know them neither her story. “For Durin or for the Valar, for my beloved and my son’s memory, I need to do this.” She looked at Adien and Adonnenniel “I know what is like to lose someone you love. So please, let us find this axe quickly, since you do want to come with me. Let us not lose anyone anymore.” She couldn’t fight a tear that rolled from her eye. She began to ride and they were not that far from the cave.

After about one hour, the entire group was standing near the entrance of the cave, except Iellwen. They knew the goblins were there. Hopefully, they weren’t all in their caves since they had already fought some of them. Ella looked to the group. Her revenge was close. She looked to every person there. First, to Thurinlass. She didn’t get along with him in the first place. However, he was kind and earned her respect. She nodded to him, grateful to everything he had done to them. Then, she looked to Meri and Beri. The cousins had eased their journey and she wished them both to be happy and to find a home. She looked at Adien, the human boy. He was like a son to her and she loved him like she loved Frérin. She smiled to him. Next, she glanced at Linriel, the fair elf maiden who she respected and admired the most. She couldn’t express how glad she was having her by her side. She smiled to her. Finally, she stared at Fili. He was so loved by her. He was not only a friend, but a brother. He was her only family left.
After some minutes, she said to all “Thank you.” Along with Fili, Ella finally entered the cave. It was a nasty one and fires were lightened everywhere. Some minutes later, they reached to a hall full of goblins.

“I am here to meet the one who killed my son and my beloved! I shall avenge them and take back what you stole! Show yourself!” Ella firmly said.

A great Goblin who appeared to be their leader walked in her direction. “Are you here because of the dwarf? The great King Under the Mountain!” The last words were proffered with irony and a bow. He laughed. Ella was becoming more and more angry. Tears were forming in her eyes, not only because of grief but anger. Fili was almost jumping to him. However, he waited Ella. They both should avenge Kíli together. All the goblins were laughing.

The leader took a beautiful made axe with some ancient dwarvish runes. It was Kíli’s axe, she was sure of it. “Are you seeking this?” He asked with a grin. “You should’ve heard him squealing and see his horrified expression while the younger was tortured! He couldn’t do anything. In the end, he died!” He laughed again making all the other goblins laugh, too.

Ella reached her limit. “Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!” Axes of the Dwarves! The Dwarves are upon you! They cried together. She drew out her dagger and ran to the goblin leader hitting him in his stomach. Fili grabbed his axe and hit him on his shoulder. The other goblins tried to help him. Back to back, Ella and Fili slayed the many they could. When she saw an opening, she rolled to the leader and took the axe. He hit her in her shoulder and she yelled in pain. The dwarf was worried about her and looked to see what happened ending up wounded. “Khazad abod amuriz!” Dwarves Strike the Earth! He shouted going to help Ella. She replied “Dolzekh Menu, Khâzash.” Thank you, brother. It was the first time she ever called him brother and he smiled. They were closer to get their revenge.

They both swung their axes high. The jewel she was wearing on her neck which had her name was shining in its darkness. Her long dark braided hair flew with her movements. Her grey eyes showed the strength of the great dwarven kings of old. She was one of them; she knew it truly on that moment. And she was proud of it! She belonged among them even though she was an elf. They both stroked the great Goblin in the heart and he fell, dead.

They were badly injured and as they killed every last goblin, they fell on their knees. It was then when Ella saw him; the mighty dwarf who gave her a child. He was smiling to her. She knew it was only her imagination but she extended her arm smiling, as the tears fell from her eyes. A child came running and stood side by side with the other dwarf. “Kili… Frérin…” She whispered. She thought hearing them saying “Dolzekh Menu. Dayamu Khuzan-ai menu.” Thank you. Blessings of the Ancestors Upon you. The elf between her tears replied “I love you, both. May you rest in peace.”

After it, they disappeared and all went dark. She was deeply wounded and she fell unconscious.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
Thurinlass dismounted and ran to Ella. He was holding some bandages and Athelas brew. He soaked the bandages in the wholesome smelling water and laid one one her wound and the other on her forehead. "Hear me." He said, "her my voice, the last call of your people to you. Eldar thou was born, but Naugrim you have become. Hear me, hear me." He whispered this in her ear. Everyone was looking concernedly at Ella. Thurinlass looked at her one more time then said, "Orta." rise He said this in a soft, yet commanding voice, the voice a father uses to instruct his wayward child.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel approached quietly and silently offered to help. Whatever had happened in the cave, Ella deserved to recover and find closure and healing. Ella's needs helped keep her mind off Iellwen's fate. She tried to focus only on her next step, the next task at hand and people who needed her to be functional, even if it was hard for her to keep going.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Meri watched Thurinlass treating Ella's wounds. Now she truly believed in who he was.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel watched the blue glow of her sword fade and diminish. She knew Ella and Fili had done what they set out to do. But Ella had a deadly wound. The brave maiden staggered from the cave and fell to the ground. Without hesitation, Thurinlass ran to Ella and began treating her. Linriel watched him with admiration as he called Ella back from the depths of darkness.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Everything was black. Emptiness beyond everything she had ever seen was filling that place. She was floating and she couldn’t see, hear, smell or touch anything. Where am I? She asked herself. She couldn’t remember anything. She was confused. She touched her face not felling anything. She looked to her hands then her clothes. A long fur coat was covering her body, since she wasn’t wearing anything else. A dark lake appeared in front of her. She walked there and looked at her reflection. She was clean and there was no wound.

Suddenly, she saw the black jewel she had in her neck. When she grabbed it, all the memories of the past years passed on her mind, since she left Mirkwood, until the battle with the Goblins, passing through Erebor, her beloved and her son. She noticed an axe lying in the ground. She hadn’t the slightest idea where she was and where were the others.

She grabbed Kili’s axe and smilled. She was dreaming, not dead – not even close. She heard a voice calling her. She felt the pain of her wounds and the salty tears in her face. Her conscience was returning as she opened her eyes. She couldn’t stop a quiet scream that got out from her throat. She saw Thurinlass calling her and Adonnenniel, Meri, Beri and Linriel were near, too. But a question was made in her thoughts. Where was Fili? She called him. He crawled near to her and grabbed her hand. She could see there were also tears in his face and he was wounded, yet it was nothing deadly. “We did it Ella. I mean… You did it. Finally they can rest in peace.” He was smiling. She tightly grabbed the axe in her hand then she looked at Thurinlass, sobbing and grasping at the same time. “Herunya… All of you… Thank you.”
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
Thurinlass smiled, he could not quite find the words to say, so he said nothing. He stepped back so that the others may draw near if they wished. He looked at Ella, tears welling in his eyes and simply, nodded. He looked with approval at the leader of this company, he did not know why she came for this, why it was so important, or practically any of their tales, but he looked forward to learning of it all around a warm fire, with good wine.

One tear fell from his face.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel rushed to Ella's side and took her hands. "Ella! Ella! It is over. You have recovered the axe!" Tears welled in her eyes and gratitude filled her heart as she saw the colour return to her friend's face. "You must rest now and Fili as well. This has been a long and perilous journey."

She went to Thurinlass and began to help him gather wood for a fire. Linriel stopped for a moment and put her hand on his shoulder. "The day you came to this company was a fortunate one for us, Herunya. A mere thank you is not enough but that is all I have." She bowed her head to him, "Hantanyel, Herunya, Hantanyel."

[Edited on 11/11/2013 by Lindarielwen]
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel sat next to Ella once Thurinlass moved away. She could not fully grasp the significance of this moment for Ella, she had never herself been in love of born a child, but she hoped that Ella's heart would begin to heal along with her body. She squeezed her hand gently, leaned over her and spoke softly, "Rest now, Ella, I wish you pleasant dreams. I will watch over you now."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
OOC: I am posting this on behalf of Legolas23 as she cannot log in.

Iellwen looked at the ground and watched a line of ants hurrying across the road. She did not know where she was. She had been riding all day and the sun was beginning to set over the horizon. She heard something behind her and then a large hand covered her mouth and quickly pulled her arm behind her back. "Don't move or I'll kill ya. Who are ya?" She felt cool metal on her neck. "My name is Iellwen." she said. "Is that so?" he said, lifting his knife. She turned and saw a dozen Uruks behind the one standing above her. He quickly ripped the necklace from her and said, "Look here, boys." The Uruks chuckled and Iellwen stood and said, "What do you want from me? Our company has already left. It is just me! Take me if you want, just give me it back." He smiled and threw it into the dirt at her feet.

Adien rushed to Ella, kneeling beside her. He was relieved when she woke. They were finished! They found the axe! They moved away from the cave and began to start a fire. Adien went and sat by Linriel. "I am sorry for becoming angry earlier. But I believe we should pursue her. Do we not owe her that? She saved each of our lives many times. She cannot help her feelings sometimes. I am going to find her. Meri and Beri can leave their mice in Erebor and I am sure they will be safe and cared for. Adonnenniel will surely come. But it is up to each individual. I hope you will join us. You are a formidable fighter and you are wise.

Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella was truly thankful to every single one of them. Looking at Thurinlass, she truly believed him now. Then Linriel came and she smiled. “My lady… My dear friend… I am so happy you are here.” She slightly bowed her head. Adonnenniel came next and sat near her. She lifted a hand and put it on her shoulder. “You have been so brave. Kindness and love is the mightiest weapon you can have. Thank you for being by my side. We will surely have Iellwen back. Do not fear.” She smiled and then Adien knelt near her. “You really look a lot like my son, laddie. I wished you had known him.”

She fell asleep near Fili. They were exhausted. Once they woke up, she wanted to find Iellwen. No dreams came that night and she could rest like she never rested since she left Erebor about eighty years ago.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel sat near Ella and watched her sleep. I have never known anyone so brave and devoted. When she was sure Ella was having peaceful rest, she walked over to Adien and listened to what he had to say. "I am not sure which path I will follow." she said to him. "The girl made her own choice and I grow weary of all this fighting. Try to sleep for now."

Adonnenniel was sleeping and Linriel made sure the maiden was warm and covered.

The cousins and Fili were also at rest.

Linriel looked over at Thurinlass and went to sit next to him. The fire was warm and the sky was filled with stars. "You must have seen many nights like this, Herunya." she said to him. "Look st Isil, he is like a smile in the sky." He passed her a cup of wine.

HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel slept near Ella for quite some time. When she woke it was very late, but Linriel and Thurinlass were still sitting by the fire. She felt much better after sleeping and went to join them.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
Thurinlass passed Linriel a cup of wine taken from his pack and said, "I made it myself, I hope you enjoy it." He shifted a bit as Aiden talked about going to get Iellwen. Thurinlass had very mixed thoughts about that, in his mind there were too different sides of him debating

She has made her choice, now she will suffer the consequences. We cannot risk the company chasing her down.Thurinlass thought to himself, Yes but can we allow her to throw away her life? Is it given to us to ignore this and allow such a young daughter of Eru to die? He looked into the night sky, oblivious to the world around him, and continued this inner argument.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
(OOC: Hi, I gave Lindarielwen my permission to post for me since I am currently unable to do it myself)

Iellwen quickly picked up the necklace and clasped it behind her neck. "C'mon, let's get a move on!" complained one of the Uruks. The lead Uruk grunted and said, "Will you go freely or will we take you by force?" Iellwen raised an eyebrow. "Freely. You will be my fastest route to Mordor." He chuckled. "Smart girl. C'mon boys!" he yelled. Iellwen's horse was spooked by the noise and she bolted back the way they came. "Maybe she will go back to them." Iellwen thought. She felt a strong hand wrap around her arm and she began to walk.

Adien smiled at the thought of looking like Ella's son. He was glad he could be of some help. "Aye, I wish I could have met him as well, Fili." he said sighing. He sat down and leaned against a tree. He saw that Adonnenniel was beginning to awaken and Linriel and Thurinlass were speaking with one another. The cousins were playing with the mice and Adien thought he would join them. He went over to them and sat beside Beri. "They are so little," he said. Meri smiled and Adien petted Midnight. "I hope you will join me on my search for Iellwen?" Meri and Beri did not respond. "You can leave the mice at Erebor. They will be safe for the duration of the trip. And I am sure they will be fat by the time you return. They laughed then.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel gladly accepted the cup of wine from Thurinlass. She took a small sip. "I do not think I have ever tasted such sweet wine, my lord. You made this yourself? It is unlike any I have ever tasted." She took another sip. "I think it is time for a little joy and relaxation before we continue on." she laughed. "I do not want to go to Mordor. I do not wish to be brought into Iellwen's troubles. The girl has chosen her own path."

Linriel saw Adonnenniel at the fire. "Come and and relax for a while. This journey has been long and troublesome."

She looked at Thurinlass. "Herunya, do not let me enjoy your wine alone. Fill your cup."
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel sat next to Linriel. She watched their faces closely. There was no surprise that. Linriel did not want to go to Mordor, what could they do anyway, there would be far too many guarding it. She wondered what Thurinlass thought, what did he know? She had seen much in his eyes that yet remained unsaid. She did not want to push him into a choice that would lead to more suffering. She looked at him till at last their eyes met and she silently told him she knew he had seen much.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Beri looked at Adien. She could see how much it pained him to not go after Iellwen.
"I am sorry. But these are our charges, and it would not feel right to leave them. Perhaps if the others decide that our path is to follow her trail, then we will come. Yes, certainly we will, if they so decide."

Meri did not wish to venture into that forsaken place, but she was willing to do what she must to help those around her. But she also had those she wished to protect, and not only the mice who would be well looked after elsewhere. She did not raise her head, but instead pictured her cousin's face in the leaves on the ground. She had looked after Beri for so long, although she was careful not to seem overprotective. She knew Beri did not need her aid, but she could not bring herself to stop being the older sister that she had always wished for.
She did not want any of the others to put themselves in danger, and she knew that Iellwen would not want that either, but they could not abandon her as she seemed to have abandoned life. Iellwen had been brave, but bravery and madness often walk a fine line, and only humility can truly see which is which. Pride is one of the hardest things to overcome, because it is an obstacle created in the mind, by naught but yourself. But would it have been too much for Iellwen to have swallowed her pride, and been afraid? If it was her, she would have curled up somewhere warm and dark and secret, and prayed to never be found.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
Thurinlass weighed these things in his mind. Each point seemed to defeat the other. He was locked in a battle of wits with himself. His thought was broken when Linriel asked him to drink with her. Thurinlass had taken quite a liking to her so he filled his glass. Though it did not seem appropriate to drink silently.

Thurinlass rose and walked over to where Ella and Fili laid. He raised his glass and said, not too loudly for he knew not if Ella rested still, "To Ella the brave and glorius." Then he looked down at Fili, "To Fili the proud, and rightly so." He turned to Linriel, "To Linriel the fierce bane of Uruks." Now to Adonnenniel, "To Adonninniel, the carer, and nurturer." Now to Aiden, "To Aiden, a worthy son of worthy sires" Then Thurinlass walked over to the twins and knelt so he was eye level with them, he raised his glass higher than before, and said gentle, as if he were speaking only to their tender ears, "To Meri and Beri, caretakers of Yavanna's creatures, and joy when there is naught but suffering." He arose one last time, looked to the land of shadow and held his glass out far, "Lastly, to Iellwen, wayward daughter. May the Valar bring you home safely." with that Thurinlass bowed, then drained his cup.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel stood and raised her cup. "Almien! May the Valar watch over all of us!" Keeping her cup raised, she looked at Thurinlass and said, "To Thurinlass, Defender and Protector of all that is just!" Then she added with a shy smile, "Elen sila lumenn omentielvo."

She began to walk back to the fire and suddenly found herself on the ground. Looking behind her, she saw that she had fallen over a tree root! She laughed, and looked in her cup, "I did not spill a drop!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
This is a post from Legolas23.

Adien smiled when Thurinlass mentioned him. And then grew serious as he mentioned Iellwen. He was almost certain the company would go after her. And even if they did not, he would go alone. Then he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. A fully tacked horse rode into the camp. "WHOA! WHOA!" Adien said grabbing his reins. The horse would not stop running, dragging him along. He quickly mounted and ducked as he almost hit his head on a low branch. He soon took control of the horse and dismounted. He stroked his neck and whispered calming words. He looked at the tack and froze as he saw that this was Iellwen's horse! He saw a torn piece of shirt on the saddle. He led the horse to the group and said, "Look!"
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
(hello!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for posting for me Lindarielwen! I am at the library)
Iellwen was walking in front of one Uruk and behind another. She wondered why they were here. Soon they made camp for the night. Iellwen chose a spot away from the others and sat looking at the fire. " Were you reinforcements?" she asked the lead one. " Yeah," " And you were sent to find me and kill my companions, right?" He nodded. She nodded and looked at her hands. " You will be surprised when you arrive!" he said standing. " We got another one of you humans with us now!" Iellwen's gaze snapped up to him. " What do you mean!?" "He-eh, you will see,"
Ella
Council Member
Send Message

Ella woke up suddenly when a horse galloped near them. She felt the axe in her hand and smiled when Fili looked at her. They saw the elves had been drinking and Adien was shocked. When they realized it was Iellwen’s horse, they stood up quickly. Ella put a hand on her shoulder. It was better, yet it was still hurting. She tried to hide the pain and looked at Adonnenniel. Then, she looked at the axe. When the other goblins would find they had stolen it, they would surely pursue them. She didn’t know what to do.

She walked to Thurinlass and to Linriel trying to get advice.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
Thurinlass walked over to Linriel and helped her up onto her feet, "Thank you for the kind words Herinya." He said with a bow. Then a horse came running into the camp. Aiden calmed it then brought to everyone's attention that it belonged to Iellwen. Adonnenniel had sat patiently waiting for Thurinlass to break his thought so she may speak with him, but even now Ella walked over. Thurinlass bowed, "What is it Herinya?" He asked.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel finished her cup of wine and walked over to Adonnenniel. "It seems like we never get a chance to sit and talk. I was hoping for a nice evening just chatting around the fire."

She saw Adien with a horse and said to Adonnenniel, "That is Iellwen's horse!"

Linriel went over to Thurinlass who was talking with Ella. "I see your shoulder still hurts a bit, my friend. It will heal, Ella." She saw the axe in Ella's hand. "So, are we heading to Erebor?"
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel nodded, "I would love to sit and talk, to just be, to relax completely for once, it's been too long since I did that." Then a horse came, she recognized Iellwen's horse immediately and froze, she knew in her gut something had happened to Iellwen, but she didn't know what. She looked around to the others. Adien got the horse under control. No doubt he would want to go after Iellwen immediately. Ella was up and wanting to talk to Thurinlass. She was much better, but obviously still hurt. It would not be safe for her to travel so soon. Linriel went over to them, Adonnenniel followed. She couldn't help Iellwen now, and probably couldn't help her even if she found her, but Ella was right here, Ella she could help.
"My dear Ella, you must rest. You will heal soon enough. I am so glad you are feeling so much better, but please be still for now. Come, we can talk here." She lead Ella over to a place where she could sit comfortably while they talked.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella smiled and made a slight bow “Herunya, I am no one of great importance to treat me like that.” Her smile faded when her serious expression returned. “I do not know where to go or what to do.” She whispered before Linriel arrived. When she did, Ella put a hand on her shoulder. “I want to go there as soon as possible. However, will I seek de peace of the dead over the life of a young girl?” She was confused and she was trying to make a hard decision for what to do next. When Adonnenniel spoke she smiled and followed her to a place where she could sit.

Then she waited for all the others to come. She wanted to tell her story; they deserved it, since only some of them knew from other’s voices.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel was happy to see Ella. "I think you should continue with what you set out to do. That human girl chose her own path. She left and went off without a thought of any of us. She was not forced to leave. We all tried to help her and she rejected even her own family." Linriel said, glancing at Adonnenniel.

Everyone gathered around the fire.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel winced, she already felt this rejection deeply, and it stung to hear it verbalized. She got up and filled a pot with hot water and made tea, something relaxing was just what everyone needed. Her mind drifted slowly. She did not want to dwell on the sadness and worry, she had no idea what was going to happen, but they were all fast coming to the end of their ropes from the strain of so many crises.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
Thurinlass leaned over to Linriel, "She has just lost family, remember that when you speak." he said to her, not harshly however. Then he looked at Ella, "That is just it, you have made up my mind on what to do." He said. He walked to the fire as everyone else seemed to be doing. He sat directly across from Ella, looking her in the eye as much as he could. Yes, my mind is made up. She has put it perfectly. He thought to himself.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel sighed and rushed to Adonnenniel. "Dear one, I am sorry. Please do not let my words cause you heartache, any more than you already bear. You have done all you could do for Iellwen. I pray for her safety." She looked around, "For all of our safety. How can I help you with the tea?"

[Edited on 11/15/2013 by Lindarielwen]
<< First2122232425Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email