Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First2829303132Last >>
Author Topic:
johnson4466
Council Member
Send Message
Legolas watched as she walked away an turned back to Linriel, "Let us hope she can help."
The elves began it, waking up the trees, teaching them to speak...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel heard Legolas call to her as she walked away and stopped. She turned to look at the Elf Prince and said, "I cannot even imagine what Eleniel will do. I know she was not planning on returning to Mirkwood. She joined our small company aware that we plan on traveling around Middle-earth, stopping as we will."

Linriel shrugged as she continued. "Give her some time. She has much to think about and much to decide."
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
johnson4466
Council Member
Send Message
"I know this, I will give her time." Legoals said with a smile.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eleniel sat idly up in the branches of a pine, pondering who she was and what she now became. Mirkwood held her past, but she knew not where her future lay. If Mirkwood held what transpired years ago, was there any reason it could not hold what would be in years to come?

Utterly confused and suddenly tired, Eleniel climbed down, seeking the council of Galadriel.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel looked at Legolas and returned his smile. She remembered seeing him as a young Princeling honing his fighting skills in Mirkwood.

Mirkwood! I was hardly there a fortnight but spent some time wandering in the vast, dimly lit halls. Rooty walls winding down, down, down. She remembered at the bottom were the cells. But then she smiled. Bells! The wonderful sound of bells and the soft clear voices of the Elves singing. I always thought to return to Mirkwood one day.

"Your father summons Eleniel?" Linriel asked Legolas. How could Eleniel refuse a request from King Thranduil?"
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
johnson4466
Council Member
Send Message
Legolas slowly walked about, "Yes he does, Like I said there is something appoarching, and Eleniel has helped us once during a dark time..." Legolas drew quiet as he remembered.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel saw a shadow cross over Legolas' face. She knew he was remembering some dismal time. She wondered if he would tell her and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Can you tell me what is going on in Mirkwood, Legolas? What is approaching?"
johnson4466
Council Member
Send Message
"Something terrible, I have seen it once when I was an elfling, Eleniel helped me that day, but at a great loss, Naneth was taken that day..." there was sadness in his voice.

Legolas walked about remembering exactly what happened that day, Eleniel aand I were playing outside in the forest, something we were not allowed to do without telling someone first, when a noise came from the direction of the Palace, a noise nobody wanted to hear: a scream. Eleniel and I had no idea what to do so we both ran to find my father, we didn't expect to see what we saw that day, hundereds of riders desending on the Palace with determination on their faces. We didn't hesitate and found my Father in the throne room with a few other Elfs. He sent us to find my Mother who was in her bed chamber when we found her on the floor, I wanted to run to her but Eleniel made us hide and saved me that day.

Legolas was lost in thought and didn't realize this, he turned back to Linriel with a smile.

"I'm sorry I was lost in thought for a moment..." Legolas said with a sad smile, he looked around and admired the trees and the forest they were sitting in, he was so glad to be surronded by something so beautiful.

[Edited on 06/04/2014 by johnson4466]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eleniel did not know what to say in response to Galadriel's statement.

"The King of the Woodland Realm helped you once. How can you summon the audacity to deny him in his hour of need?"

She couldn't. That was part of the problem. Now, she realized, she had no choice but to go to Mirkwood. But, she didn't want to go alone. How could she ask her friends to come with her, maybe to death?

On her way back to Linriel and Legolas, Eleniel passed by the seemingly ever present Tumion. Knowing she had seen him there before, she said, "Come with me. We are leaving."
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
johnson4466
Council Member
Send Message
Legoals turned back to Linriel, "My mother was taken from me long ago, riders came into the kingdom, killing all in their path, there was no way of stopping them, they had one intention, kill the royal family. If there was no kingdom, than it would be eaiser for them to kill what and who they wanted. When I had found my mother dead on the floor, I was too scared and confused to move. Eleniel forced me away and back to my father in the throne room....I hardly remember after that." Legolas said leaning against a tree, "That day I had lost a loving mother and the kingdom had lost a beloved queen..." Legolas said looking away with tears in his eyes.

[Edited on 06/05/2014 by johnson4466]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Where are we going?" Tumion asked Eleniel as they walked.

"We are going back to Mirkwood. It is a place dear to me, and I have seen you there, so I can only hope as much for you as well." Eleniel stopped at the flet that Galadriel had directed her towards, the one that housed weapons of all make and wear. She picked up three bundles of arrows, reached for another, and then decided against it. However, she then reached back and took it, for Linriel. She assumed Legolas held more than enough. Of Meri and Beri, she did not know, not even their wherabouts. She assumed that if the cousins wanted to join them, they would catch up quickly.

"Mirkwood was dear to me, once," Tumion said as Eleniel grabbed a leather scabbard. "What is the plight that falls upon it?"

"I know not, or I would have spoken of it to you," Eleniel replied, unsheathing her new sword. It shone like the moon and relected the thousands of leaves overhanging the canopy above them. "Come. Grab what you need, and quickly. Legolas spoke fiercely, so I feel that Thranduil's need is great." She picked up a seraded knife with stars engraved into the blade.

"You speak of Legolas as if you know him," Tumion said.

"Oh, you know as well as I do that you were listening to our conversation before I spoke to the Lady," Eleniel retorted.

Tumion said nothing, but a smile quivered at his lips. They decended the flet and started back towards the place where Linriel and Legolas were standing. Legolas looked far away and in the distance, with moisture clouding his fair sky colored eyes, but it was something Eleniel couldn't dwell on at the moment.

"I know not where Meri and Beri are," She said, "But we are ready to travel." She handed the bundle of arrows she had grabbed to Linriel.

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel took the arrows from Eleniel and stared at them. Preparing for battle! Against an unknown force! A powerful force that caused the King of Mirkwood to send his son in search of aid

Grasping the arrows tightly, Linriel turned to Legolas. "Ava ruce. Haryuvalve ture. Qualme cotumoin Eldalieva." Fear not. We will have victory. Death to the foes of Elves.

"I have something I must do before I leave. I must see Galadriel." With that, Linriel rushed off. She ran all the way to Galadriel's flet.

I know why you are here. Linriel. You are leaving with your friends. The package from your mother remains unopened.

Linriel bowed her head. "Yes my Lady, I am leaving for Mirkwood. I am giving the package back to you for safe keeping until I return once again." She reached into her pack and held the package for a moment then handed it to Galadriel. "All will keep until you return, Linriel." the Lady told her.

She added, "I must also tell you that the cousins, Merilwen and Beriadanwen are off on a brief adventure of their own but I will tell them where you all have gone. Adonnenniel has found peace here and will remain with us."

Linriel nodded, knowing that was for the best. "I will return as soon as I am able. Lorien will one day be the home I no longer leave."

Galadriel reached out to Linriel and the maiden hurried into her arms. "All will be well. Linriel. Go. Go now and may the Valar protect you and those you stand with in battle."

Linriel gave a slight bow and rushed from the flet. She went to the stables and found Meldir with his bridle already on but it was the new saddle that he was wearing that took her by surprise. It was the most beautiful saddle she had ever seen. The leather was of the darkest blue, like the midnight sky. There were hand tooled stars all along the edges done in her favourite metal, copper.

She looked at the Elf who was holding Meldir's reins. "From where did this saddle come?" she asked him. "It was ordered to be made for you by the one with the wolf, my lady." Linriel smiled and thanked the Elf as she led her horse from the stables. Aragil! He knew I wanted a saddle. She shook her head and cleared all thoughts from her mind. The pending journey is all she must think of.

Linriel led Meldir down the path and saw Legolas, along with Eleniel and Tumion, waiting for her. "Tumion! You are joining us?" asked Linriel. "It seems I had no choice." Tumion answered with a glance at Eleniel.

"Let us be on our way," said Legolas. "Thank you for your aid."

The four Elves began their journey to Mirkwood.

[Edited on 06/06/2014 by Lindarielwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
The way out of Lothlorien was not only simple, but swift. But, as the road wound it's way out of the haven, it was clear to see that travel would become more rough.

Eleniel's horse did not waver, but stepped delicately around rough patches of the road. Linriel seemed to be sitting more securely, comfortably, on a saddle.

The sun was shinging, but a cold wind began to beat towards them from the West. Eleniel held her cloak closer around her to keep out the wind as they rode on.
johnson4466
Council Member
Send Message
Legolas rode a little ahead of everyone else, he was lost in his thoughts about his mother, about that day. Linriel rode up beside Legolas and looked over at him, she knew she couldn't understand what he was going though, but she would try her best to help him through it.

"Legolas? I know I could never understand what you're going through, but if you ever need to talk, I am here, my friend." She said with a smile, Legolas returned the smile and looked ahead.

"I know and I thank you for that. I know I will but at a later time. Grief is still heavy on my heart, my father has never been the same since that day, when he looks at me he is reminded of that day." Legolas said looking down. The sunlight was beginning to fade into darkness and the four riders needed to find a place to sleep.

[Edited on 06/07/2014 by johnson4466]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel ran her hand over the soft leather of her new saddle. She was not sure if she liked using a saddle having ridden without one for years. A saddle is more practical. I need something to tie my pack onto. Meldir snorted and stomped the ground.

She looked at Legolas and thought of her own Mother's death just s short time ago. There was not much she could say to comfort him. He must find his own path, away from the grief.

Linriel turned and saw Eleniel and Tumion riding side by side but not speaking. She wondered how her dear friend Tumion came to know Eleniel and now, what has compelled Tumion to take this journey to Mirkwood?

The sky was beginning to darken and the nightingales could be heard in the trees, singing their mournful tune. A few stars could be seen overhead. Linriel knew they would be stopping soon for the night. She turned to the others. "We must prepare to take some rest. I will ride ahead and look for a place to make camp." With that, she urged Meldir to a trot and disappeared into the trees.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
As Linriel vanished into the foliage, Eleniel reigned her horse and stopped to smell the night air. Tumion and Legolas rode on for a time, but, upon realizing that she was not following, stopped and looked back at her. "What is troubling you, mellon?" Legolas asked her finally.

"Nothing," She said, "I stopped only to look at the stars for direction."
johnson4466
Council Member
Send Message
"Is that so, my friend?" Legolas said with a smile, "Well tell me what you have seen in the stars." He also looked up at the beautiful cloudless night, the stars were as bright as ever.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eleniel looked up at the gems that constantly served as her guide. On this night, in particular, they seemed bright. So much so that she saw images on constellations that she had not seen in an age. A kitten, a blade, a tree in full blossom. Finally, she said, "I see...I see wisdom. Encouragement." She looked at her friend from old and smiled. "I see also a wooden toy," reffering to one of many of their childhood adventures.

As the Mirkwood prince laughed, Eleniel allowed herself to laugh with him. Then she saw Tumion's angry expression, and she tried to stop. "Look. Here is Linriel, returning from her search."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel smiled as she approached. "There is a creek and a good place to camp for the night. It is just a short way."

She noticed the scowl on Tumion's face as she slid off Meldir's new saddle. She ran her fingers over the fine leather and the copper stars before she went to stand next to her childhood friend. Her eyes gleamed with laughter as she whispered to him, "Tumion, remove that look from your face lest it stay that way. Come walk with me to the campsite."

Leading Meldir, Linriel called to the others. "Let us make camp for the night and prepare a meal. The sky is clear. It is a perfect night to look to the stars."

The small band walked quietly into the forest.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eleniel quickly lit a fire in order for warmth and food. She had only a few food provisions in her pack, but she took out what she had and spread it about the ground. "Which of these things will not keep for long, so we can eat it now and have it not spoil?" She had a few berries, grassy roots, a small pouch of meat and a handfull of greens. "And who would like to do the cooking?"
johnson4466
Council Member
Send Message
Legolas laughed, "I am not the best when it comes to cooking, better not put me near a fire like this," he said laying out his bedroll for the night, true he had servants cook for him but he has always wanted to learn, maybe one day.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel smiled as she said to Eleniel, "You are quick to start a fire. Can you make a small pit and line it with rocks? I will go get some fresh meat to cook."

The elf went to her saddle and took her bow and a few arrows. "I will be back with meat we can roast." Linriel disappeared into the forest.

Tumion stood and began to gather rocks from the edge of the campsite. He took them to the fire and began to help Eleniel make a small pit. "I think we have enough rocks." he said to her. Eleniel nodded. "There seems to be enough. Thank you for your help." Tumion looked at Eleniel and said, "We are travelling together and we do not know what we must face when we get to Mirkwood. I hope we can at least be civil when we speak to one another." He looked into Eleniel's eyes. She could only nod her head, yet again.
johnson4466
Council Member
Send Message
"Mirkwood is quiet now, like it knows something is coming, it worries me very much..." Legolas said not turing his back to the company as he spoke.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eleniel forced herself to look away from Tumion. "The amount of civility between us is dependent on what, exactly, we face."

"Mirkwood is quiet now, like it knows something is coming, it worries me very much..." , Legolas was saying. Eleniel force herself to pay attention to him and what he was saying.

"Yes, the forest does have a way of holding it's breath," Eleniel said. "In particular before a storm or heavy rain." She sank one last stone into the pit she and Tumion had made and stood up. Somewhere in the trees, an owl hooted. Eleniel pursed her lips and hooted back, and she and the bird shared a brief exchange before there was the flapping of wings and then the squealing of a rodent in the night.

Smoke produced by the fire curled up into the night as a woodpecker drilled away at it's tree, making a late night scramble for insects.
johnson4466
Council Member
Send Message
"I worry for my father and my people, they are alone while I am here resting!" Legolas said his voice rising in anger at the thought, he brought his fist down hard on a rock he was now sitting next to, it drew blood but this didn't seem to phase him.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel was knee deep in the creek holding an arrow tightly in her hand. The moon gave enough light for her to see several fish swimming closer to her and she made ready to spear the biggest one. Quicker than the eye could follow, she plunged her arrow into the water and when she withdrew it, a fish was at the end. A fish that was big enough to feed the four weary companions. She thanked the fish for it's life and hurried back to the camp, stopping to pick some fruit on the way.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Beri had finally found a weapon she could work with. It was not too heavy and it only took a little time for her to be able to aim in roughly the right direction; with a little practice, she would be able to aim precisely and use it to either kill or simply stun. The string would wear through and the material would get holes in, but she could repair it when she needed to, and stones and pieces of wood were easy to procure. She could carry pebbles in a small sack. She had been down to the river earlier. There were many smooth round stones that fitted perfectly into her slingshot.

Meri fitted the string onto her bow. She had tried patiently to make it herself, but the string was either too lumpy or too thin or it snapped when she pulled it back. However, she was very pleased with the string given to her by the elves that had helped her shape her weapon. The night before she had rubbed the wood with fat and oil to prevent it from rotting, and now the finished bow lay before her. The pale wood looked so beautiful on the light grey stone... Wait, no, not quite finished.

She had traced carvings on the bow, then lost courage. She was afraid she would spoil it. She did not want to have come so far and then to be dissatisfied and try to add a little more and ruin the bow. But now she took up a small knife, whispered a prayer, and made the first cut. She focused completely on each little detail in turn, first an ear, then a tail, then a small dot for an eye, check it, next carving... feather by feather... stroke by stroke. There. It was done. She closed her eyes. She had no seen the overall effect. She did not know whether she had created a masterpiece or destroyed a work of art. She could have asked a woodcarver to do it for her, but she felt that it should be her hand that added the finishing touches.

Beri walked through the woods, and came to a small clearing with a few rocks in it. She saw her cousin sitting there, eyes closed, face turned to the ground. She saw the bow in her hands. She looked closer.
"Beautiful." she said.

Meri looked up.
"Thank you." she replied.
She did not dare look at the bow yet, so she slung it over one shoulder, took her cousin's hand, and together they walked back to the elven halls.

The Lady Galadriel had sent a messenger to bring the young elves to her, and now they approached, one with a smile in her brown eyes, the other with a worried expression half-hidden by her wild blonde hair.
Do not fear, young one. You have some skill with a knife to carve such lovely pictures. Take pride in your bow. You may yet come to need it.
"You may have noticed it has been quiet in Lothlorien recently. Your friends have left this place. They met another, and he asked of Eleniel that she would come with him. She went, and so did Linriel. They will not be far. They knew you still had things to do here, and intended for you to join them only when you were ready. Of course, you may remain here if you wish."

"What path did they take? Where shall we look for them?"

"They went East. I do not know which path they took, but their tracks should still be fresh."

The cousins bowed and took their leave. They decided to join the others. Eleniel they did not know much of, and the third member of the party was unknown, but Linriel was all that remained of the original group that set out so long ago, and they wished to travel with her a little longer. They would set out as soon as they had gathered provisions.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel walked through the woods and listened to the sounds of the night as she made her way back to the camp. She heard tree frogs peeping and an occasional scurry as a small rodent scrambled into the bushes trying to hide from a swooping owl.

As she approached the camp, Tumion greeted her. "Aiya, Linriel, such a big fish you have caught." he said with a laugh. He took the fish from her and added, "I will prepare the meal. Sit with the others." Linriel nodded, happy that she did not have to cook.

Tumion prepared the fish quickly and the four Elves ate a good meal before they retired for the night. They would be leaving for Mirkwood when the sun is highest in the sky.

Linriel took an apple to Meldir. His new saddle was on the ground and the tiny copper stars around the edges shined in the moonlight. She lay on the soft forest floor with her head on the saddle and her thoughts turned to Lorien.

Soon I will go back to Lorien and make my home there. I will have a chicken for eggs and a small garden. Maybe I will wed. She would have been wed if things had been different. If only Bildarion didn't..... Linriel knew that thinking such things did no good. She closed her eyes and hoped daylight would come soon.

The others were sleeping but Linriel was still awake. She heard squeaking and saw two tiny mice running back to their nest. The mice made her thoughts turn to the young cousins, Meri and Beri. She knew they were in Lorien and wondered if she would ever see them again. Her eyes grew heavy and she drifted into a dreamless sleep.

[Edited on 06/12/2014 by Lindarielwen]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message

[Edited on 06/12/2014 by Cenor]
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eleniel roused everyone when it was not quite noon. They had overslept, and Elenil, personally, was counting on breakfast before they set out. But if they paused to eat, they would most certaintly be far behind schedule. No, the morning meal would have to be integrated into the noon one- which, itself, would be needed to be pushed back.

"Is everybody ready to leave?" Eleniel asked. She, herself, had been ready while her companions wer slower to move. "Are we ready to go?"
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
A horse moved through the trees occasionally stopping to sniff the air. On its back was a boy no more than 18-years-old. His dark brown hair fell in a jagged cut just under his chin. His face was bruised and his clothes were bloody and torn. The horse stopped suddenly and sniffed the ground.
Harn jolted awake when Ithil stopped once again to eat a patch of seldom-seen grass. He slid slowly off her back and slumped against a tree. Ever since he had escaped them, he had running away. Harn placed his hand on his head, ugh, the blood had seeped through his makeshift bandage. He staggered over to Ithil to retrieve his pack when the sound of horses made him jerk. His head pounded and the world spun as he grasped for a tree to steady himself. Ithil raised her head and whinnied.
“Quiet Ithil they are not friends,” Harn gasped.
He drew his sword weakly, the iron slid smoothly out making a sharp, deadly rasp as it did. He could hear their voices though he couldn’t see them because of the trees.
“I know your there,” Harn challenged though his voice was filled with despair, “I won’t let you capture me again. I’ll die rather,” he finished his voice had turned to a sob.
The world was spinning again Oh Eru please don’t let me swoon, let me fight he breathed.
“Come and fight me you cowards!”
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel felt the sun on her face and she heard the others talking but she kept her eyes closed. She knew she must get up and make ready to leave for Mirkwood but she thought she heard something in the woods...a voice...a horse whinnied...She sat up quickly and turned her head towards the sounds. Her Elf ears heard the voice of a man, a young man, calling out to someone. She stood up quickly when she heard the sound of a sword being drawn from a scabbard.

"A lasta!" she called to the others. Listen! All was still but Linriel knew she heard something. She pulled her dagger from her pack and ran into the woods. She did not have to go very far when she saw a young man, a boy really, trying to stand but his legs were unsteady. He was shouting at someone only his eyes could see. His head was bound with a ragged bloody piece of cloth and he could barely hold his sword.

Linriel stepped out of the trees and faced the boy. She held her hands up in a gesture of peace. "Aiya! Essenya Linriel. Ma merilye tulconya?" She offered him help but before anything was said, he started to advance towards her trying to hold up his sword. "I wish you no harm," she said to him as she backed up. Linriel did not want to draw her weapon against him. "Stop! Let me help you!" she cried. The boy took a few more steps and his sword dropped from his hand. Another step and he stumbled and started to fall to the ground.

Suddenly Tumion came running from the trees. He caught the boy as he fell and laid him gently on the ground. "He is feverish and his wound needs tending." Linriel nodded and ran back to the camp to get her healing pack. She briefly told Eleniel and Legolas what was going on before going again into the woods.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
In the morning Beriadanwen crouched down and swept her hand over the dusty earth. There were definitely footprints, faint though they were. Hoofprints too. She nodded to Merilwen, who was investigating the trees, looking for bent leaves or snapped twigs. Then they both put on their packs, which contained food and spare clothes. Beri picked up the bag with her slingshot and some pebbles in it. Meri put on her new quiver, which had been a gift from the Lady, and shouldered her bow. They stood looking at Lothlorien for a long moment, then as one they turned and ran in the direction of the tracks, their eyes scanning the ground for any turns in the path. They ran freely with longs strides, but not too quickly lest they became tired. Looking at the size of the tracks, and assuming that they had continued at the same speed, they should catch up with the others in the late afternoon. They also noticed that they had been wrong in thinking that there were three, for at times four separate sets of tracks could be clearly made out.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"I can get the athelas from my pack," Eleniel offered Tumion, but he didn't acknowledge her. The boy was sweating, murmuring foul things in his sleep. Eleniel gave a side glance to Legolas. How would they make it to Mirkwood in good time with an ill companion they knew nothing about?

"Eleniel, quickly," Tumion said. "The feverfew."

Eleniel blinked out of her daze and returned to the packs. She pulled out a handful of the leavy herb and handed it over to Tumion. "Here."
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Harn rolled in never-ending nightmares. There it was again; the peaceful village in a small dell and the riders coming down bringing fire and sword. All he could see was there fierce eyes and… The dream changed he felt his mother shoving him out the door telling him to run to his grandparents a half a mile south. He heard the enemies banging the door down his father telling his mother to go also. But she didn't listen for the first time instead she stayed with her husband, to the death.
“No!” he cried out in his fever, “Mum! Dad! Don’t die!”
The village where his grandparents had lived burned to the ground. The stench of death crazed him and he ran back to his village. It was burning. The flames licked higher and higher. He no longer recognized it.
Then he woke with a start. The sun shone down the bandits knelt over him. All he could see was bandit leader leaning over him. Harn grabbed his knife from its hidden sheath trying to stab him in the throat. A strong hand grabbed his hand forcing it back.
“Tumion!” he heard a voice cry.
In his desperation his strength had returned and he fought with the swirling figure above him. When he saw that he could not win he aimed the knife at his own throat.

[Edited on 06/14/2014 by Cenor]
<< First2829303132Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email