Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1314151617Last >>
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Five Hobbit archers...more chance of survival...I think.

WYR face a angry Sauron or an angry Morgoth?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will take Sauron

Would you rather climb a Mallorn tree or climb up Minas Tirith?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Ummm..I don't like heights...both are high...Minas Tirith.

WYR join a company of Rivendell archers or Mirkwood archers?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Rivendell archers for me.

Would you rather teach Aragorn to roller skate or teach Pippin to skate?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Since there's probably not an inch of asphalt road in all of Middle-Earth - cobblestones are probably the zenith of luxury - roller skates are probably among the most useless things there. So teaching Pippin to ice skate is the only viable alternative.

WYR teach an Elf to construct a smial or a Hobbit to construct a flet?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit to construct a flet.

Would you rather rule over Rohan or Gondor?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Gondor

Would you rather sail with Earendil on Vingilot or ride with Gandalf on Shadowfax?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Gandalf on Shadowfax

WYR teach a Dwarf to make Lorien cloaks or a Elf to mine the Glittering Caves?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Elf to mine the Glittering Caves. Elves can do mining.

Would you rather teach a Hobbit to ride a big horse or to steer a boat on the Anduin?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Steer a boat.

WYR go mountain climbing with Gimli or Sam?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Gimli. Hobbits do not like heights.

WYR dig a smial with a Hobbit or a mine with a Dwarf?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
A smial.

WYR eat Fish and Chips or Stewed Coneys?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fish and Chips...I do not like rabbit.

Would you rather eat Eowyn's stew or the troll's stew?
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Eowyn's. At least hers doesn't have snot in it.

WYR go bowling with Sauron, or darts with the Witch King?
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Bowling with Sauron

WYR dine with a dwarf or a Elf?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Elf for me. I don't play with my food.

Would you rather fight with an axe or with a sword?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I've handled an ax (in non-fight situations) far more often than a sword - actually, I don't I've ever handled a real sword - so ax it is.

Would you rather face an Elf in the open country at long range or a Hobbit in a guerrilla situation in the forest at close quarters?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eek. I'll take the Hobbit, I'll have a little bit of a height advantage.

Would You Rather weild an Elvish sword or a Dwarven axe?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Elvish sword

Would you rather ride Ancalagon, or Smaug?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
*thinkthinkthink*
Oh brother. Smaug, I think. Ancalagon's fire was supposed to be so hot that he was the only dragon able to melt one of the Great Rings (except for the One Ring). So he may be far too hot to sit on.

Would you rather be the dentist for Smaug of for Carcharoth?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
*thinkthinkthink*

Smaug, maybe. I think he is more vain so it would be easier to convince him that his teeth would look awesome it they were cleaned. Maybe.

Would you rather enter a singing contest against Pippin, or Tom Bombadil?

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Tom Bombadil, of course, I would lose, but I'd like to hear him sing.

Would you rather fight alongside Dain's dwarves or Thranduil's elves in the Battle of Five Armies?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I would very much like to have BOTH around (as in The Hobbit)!

Would you rather fight alongside the Hobbits in the Battle of Greenfields or in the Battle of Bywater?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Battle of Bywater for me.

WYR learn archery from Lorien Elf or a Mirkwood Elf?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Lorien Elf for me.

Would you rather be Tauriel or Eowyn?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Tauriel, honestly. I would like to be on the move more often, and the daughter of kings thing would probably slow me down.

Would you rather be a Valar or a Maiar?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Oh my oh my oh my oh my - did I REALLY need to think about this *facepalm*

And here comes the starling revelation which will jolt all CoE members - into a coma of snoring ... Image Image

Maia, Olorin. Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
WYR have a eating contest with a dwarf or a drinking contest with an Elf?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eating contest, as I do not drink.

Would you rather be there at the reclaiming of Erebor, or at the forging of the Rings of Power?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Forging of the Rings of Power .... maybe I could get one.

Would you rather be with Finrod when he meets the first Men, or with Fëanor when he first arrives in Arda?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Finrod, no question.

As a Balrog, would you rather face Ecthelion of the Fountain, or Glorfindel, during the fall of Gondolin?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
*think think think .... as a Balrog pre-fall of Gondolin* I can whup both of them dudes but the dude with the fountain thingy sounds a bit of a wuss so I'll pick him.

If you were Thuringwethil and you had the opportunity to take on an additional form, would you choose a vampire bat, or a black cat?

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Evil~Shieldmaiden said:*think think think .... as a Balrog pre-fall of Gondolin* I can whup both of them dudes but the dude with the fountain thingy sounds a bit of a wuss so I'll pick him.

If you were Thuringwethil and you had the opportunity to take on an additional form, would you choose a vampire bat, or a black cat?

Ummmmm, it was a no-win question (for Balrogs), E~S. And the fountain guy took out Gothmog, the LORD of all Balrogs! No wuss there!

????? Thuringwethil, according to Robert Foster, took the form of a vampire bat anyway (and Lúthien took her shaping-cloak away from her at Tol-in Gaurhoth, the former Minas Tirith of the First Age). And black cat is just a Tevildo re-run.

So Ancalagon look-alike would seem best for me.

(I think I know why I fail to ask a question so often in such threads. When I go to "Add Reply", I do not see the previous post, so I feel I've done what's to be done when I submit the answer to the previous question.)

Underground, would you rather be a Dwarf or an Orc?

[Edited on 09/09/2014 by Gandolorin]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
@ Gando - When answering in the games threads, please use the KISS method: Keep It Simple Sir. Guess I should have said a fruit bat. And, since I was playing a game, I was using my imagination when responding as a Balrog (who, of course, doesn't know he's going to lose).

A dwarf

Would you rather meet Uinen, or Melian?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Evil~Shieldmaiden said:... please use the KISS method: Keep It Simple Sir ...

A dwarf

Would you rather meet Uinen, or Melian?

Sir. Yo. Image

Would rather not get wet. Melian.
<< First1314151617Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email