Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First89101112Last >>
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
*checks out window to see how Blaze and Lorien are handling things.* Looks like the two dragons are getting along well enough.

If your egg still is at the Prancing Pony, tarc-*pauses to stuff mushroom in mouth*- then we'd better hope it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. How did you lose a big, heavy egg anyway?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
He put it somewhere and forgot about it, didn't he? *bites into apple* *juggles another one with one hand*
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
*A Hobbit bursts through the doors of the Forsaken Inn carrying a chest, he stops for a while to catch his breath and walks fast up to tarcolan*

"Hullo Sir my name is Bob, I work for Mr Butterbur and he remembered that you left this chest at the Prancing Pony.
He ordered me to deliver it to you as fast as my legs could take me.
I am sorry that I am late but I had to be careful not to be seen. These days if people saw a Hobbit carrying a chest out of Bree that Hobbit will draw a lot of unwanted attention especially from those Black robed men or even from that Bill Ferny"

*Bob gave the chest to tarcolan who said thank you and offered to buy the Hobbit some dinner*

*Meanwhile still flying towards Isengard, Guruthos asks LS* "Do you think Saruman really has dragons in Isengard? Also why do you think he would have them."

"If Saruman does have dragons he may use them to fly over Mordor and destroy Sauron's armies of Orcs. I believe that the Wizard wants that Ring for himself. Personally Guruthos I don't think Saruman has any Dragon and that the rumour was just a lie to get us to Orthanc for some reason.
He might be trying to sway us to his side"

"We will find out soon enough LS, I can see Orthanc in the distance. We might have a problem though, I have overlooked a great enemy of the Queens that may cause us some trouble"

"A great enemy you say and does this enemy have a name Guruthos"

"I don't know her name but she is known as the Lady Dragon. She is the sister of the Queen"

"So the Queen has a sister how very interesting"

tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Oh great. Thanks Bob, how thoughtful. *opens chest and roots about inside* Nope, no egg in here. Bob, here's thrupence ha'penny now be a good lad and take it back. *Bob groans* Tell Butterbur to look after it. Maybe I left the egg in Bywater. Let's see, I went to Mrs Warren's house and she said Nobbin had eaten all her lettuce and she'd shooed him into the paddock. He was happy enough so I went home... maybe I left it there. Anyway I can't go back now. Let's get some kip eye, early start.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Let's hope one of the baddies didn't get a hold of it somewhere, tarc. *yawns* Anywho, some shut eye sounds pretty good right about now. Goodnight!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Takes an apple from the bowl before Alex sees fit to consume them all* *begins munching, then gathers some bread, cheese, and other things together to take out to Blaze, Lorien and the as yet unnamed baby girl dragon* I'll be back. *heads out to care for dragons*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
tarcolan
Send Message
Don't forget to feed Blade as well, Mareth! G'night all.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Feeds dragons, makes sure they are comfortable, then returns to the inn and heads to bed*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
[A pdf would be amazing, Tarc, if you don't mind very much! *bats eyelashes* My stupid Mac said, "this file uses an unsupported version of Word." In other words, "I'm too cool of a computer for you. Ha." Dumb snooty computer. *kicks computer*]

*stuffs a last bite into mouth and hurries off to bed* Good night *yawns* It's already ten? I hope dawn doesn't come very early tomorrow *notices everyone else is asleep and gives up hope of conversation* *sits up in bed suddenly and talks to self* Oh, goodness! Tarc lost an egg?! I bet those evil peoples have it now! I'm sure I should use that mirror and tell the Lady Dragon. *thinks* No, we'll try and find the egg first, maybe. I'm sure Tarc didn't really lose it. And he's very responsible. Though, on the other hand - *Mareth wakes partially up, groans, and half-heartedly throws a pillow at Miri* Sorry... *lies down again*

next morning - *Alex throws open curtains* "The sun is rising, friends! We have to be on the road in one hour, so we need to eat breakfast and pack now." *says Alex*

*nobody moves* *wakes up a teeny bit* Did someone say...breakfast...what time is it? Four *yawns* o'clock? Does that...even exist? *falls asleep again*
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Eleventh Doctor
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Previous night - *walks out of the inn and finds a place to sit and ponder on the day's events* *chews on a blade of grass thoughtfully* Hmm... what an extraordinary turn of events. So I'm on a mission with some new friends, eh? I wonder where this will take us... *sits in the night for a while longer, then goes to bed.

In the morning - *Looks at the bunch of sleeping travelers* *reaches to sword and draws fast and hard* SSHHRRIIINNGG!!!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Sneaks up behind Alex* *points dagger at his neck* What's this? A ranger, caught off his guard? *grins at Alex's surprised expression* *puts dagger away* *everyone else jumps with fright at the sound of Alex's sword* Breakfast is ready, you lazy lumps! Cinnamon rolls, fruit, and coffee. Best come and get it before I tell Alex to come and help me eat it all!
tarcolan
Send Message
*Sneaks up behind Mareth* Boo! Come on you lot, sleepyheads, rapscallions, snotgobblers! I've been up since before I went to bed. Blaze is teaching Blade and Lorien how to set fire to people's fences. I've saddled up the horses, they seemed a bit jumpy. Something spooked them in the night. We'd better be on our guard. Full speed until we pass the Bridge of Mitheithel and make the ford.

I'll help you mend your scabbard Alex. Metal on metal by the sound of it, not good. It'll wreck your sword in no time. I have some soft leather.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Just trying to play catch up here .... things are getting rather murky it seems, and I'm confused as well. Image

In answer to Lindarielwen's comment, I am indeed the voice of the Queen dragon.

Since we are seem to be totally ignoring Tolkienverse canon, where all dragons are evil, I have no objection if the Lady dragon is good.

ES and the Queen leave Mordor and fly after L_S, hoping to catch up with them before they reach their destination.

[Edited on 03/25/2014 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
[I never said it was only Middle Earth dragons. Blaze has been good from the beginning, and I "found" him in Middle Earth.]

*Heads downstairs to check on the dragons*
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
NO, Lorien! Bad dragon! You don't ignite other people's things!

The next time we stop, I think it would be a good idea for me to re-stock on my arrows. Where is the next town?
tarcolan
Send Message
There are no towns between here and Rivendell Maxie. [There are lots of maps here in the gallery]. Let's get going. *mounts horse* Ready all?
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
*LS and Guruthos arrive in Isengard*
“Can you sense any other dragons here Guruthos?”
“There are no dragons here. what shall we do”

*The doors of Orthanc opened, and out walked Saruman flanked by Grima*
“I see that you got that rumour I leaked out, it was the only way I could get you and your dragon here. A new power is rising LS, that power is mine. I have called you here to ask you to join me. You and your Dragon will be quite useful”

“Join you, I have seen how you treat your so called allies, every ally that you had you have betrayed. First you betray Gandalf the Grey, then betray Sauron. You are right in saying that there is a new power rising, but Saruman it is not yours.
Do you really believe that you and Sauron are the only two evils in Middle Earth building an army? You are both blind. I am loyal to my Master who is not you nor Sauron but someone else that I will not disclose to you”

Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Replenishes bag with fruits and goes out to saddle Shadow* Good idea, Tarc. At least the metal scabbard was useful this morning. I wonder how I got a metal scabbard in the first place... *mounts Shadow* You should be able to make your own arrows, Maxie. And yes, we should make for the ford as fast as we could.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Climbs up on Blaze's back, then reaches down to help Wolfie up* Anyone else riding with us?
tarcolan
Send Message
I think Maxie is, at least she didn't have a horse before. Unless Lorien was carrying it. So that's you, wolfie, Maxie, Blade, Lorien and Barguest. Oh yes, your new dragon. *Blaze grows a little bigger* And me, Alex and Miri will ride like the wind. Get to Rivendell ahead of us Maxie, if you can. They must be told of the dangers. *gallops off with the others*

*shouting above hoof and wind* I've been thinking you two, it probably wasn't a good idea for all the dragons to be in one place. It would make it easy for the Black Queen to destroy them all. Too late now. And there's only one egg left and I don't know where it is. I hope Blaze can get to Rivendell soon, although I think he would know if there were any bad dragons about.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I'll do my best to get to Rivendell first, perhaps the Elves can teach me how to make my own weapons. It's lucky I didn't lose a hands yet, and also quite wonderous...I'll need to get me a horse sometimes too. *Lorien growls* *pets scales* It's not you, buddy.

Anyhow...*flies on Lorien into the air* It's off to Rivendell! Second star to the right and-oh, wait...
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
And straight on 'till morning! *Picks some arrows from quiver and starts checking the fletchings*
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
ES and the Queen are almost at Isengard when ES spots something coming towards them. "Hm, I wonder what that could be? It looks like a crebain. I must have some Raven Mail."

The Queen begins to circle to allow the creature to catch up with her.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
[Gotta love Peter Pan.]

*Flying to Rivendell* *says to Blaze* Gotta hurry, boy. Get us safe to Rivendell. *Blaze speeds up some, but not so much that he has yet used all his energy*

[Edited on 03/27/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
tarcolan
Send Message
[I think we'll be in Rivendell by evening of the same day. It's only 250 (or 300, depends which map you use) miles so quite possible on horse. A few hours by dragon]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hooray for dragons! *Lorien does a loop in the air*

[Edited on 03/28/2014 by findemaxam48]
tarcolan
Send Message
{Maxie, you're miles ahead of us on a dragon. I can't hear you. And you are at Rivendell by now. Pesky post-count-bumpers. Hey Maxie, if I asked Sam, Sydney and Erica if you were lazy what would they say?]
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Think we should take a rest at Weathertop? We'll continue our journey right after snack. Or would you like to have snacks on the road?
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
"LS I think Saruman will quickly inform Sauron of our recent conversation. Although while using that Palantir he may accidently reveal that he to is not a ally to Sauron either"
"Which will suite us well Guruthos, they will be forever watching each other while we just slip under the radar, for our Master is not after that ring"

*LS climbs back onto Guruthos and they take to the sky*
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, sorry, I wasn't sure, because Alexanda responded to me the one time...I went back and fixed my error.

*lands swiftly on the ground up against a cliff face* Now, all that there's left to do is wait for the others.

[Edited on 03/28/2014 by findemaxam48]
tarcolan
Send Message
I think we should keep on keepin' on Alex. I'm fine with eating on the hoof, in fact I could eat a hoof. I think that's the bridge ahead so we'll be over the ford soon. The others should be there by now.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
[Wait, hold on, tengwar is the elvish alphabet, is it? If that's so, maybe I can help with Tarc's book. Sorry, I though tengwar was just another of Tolkien's elvish dialects or something. Don't worry, we can continue our journey to Rivendell to seek help for the dragons]
tarcolan
Send Message
[Tengwar can represent many languages so even if you know the letters you might no be able to read it]

What's that up ahead? A lump next to the cliff there, I can't see very well now the day is fading. Miri, what do your elf eyes see? [Are you an Elf? I forgot to ask] It looks like a small dragon and... oh it's Maxie! Hey Maxie. Lorien tired out is she? I'm not surprised, she only learnt to fly yesterday. You'd better get on behind Alex, his stallion is the biggest and strongest. Lorien can trot along with the wolf. What were you thinking, hanging about in the wild on your own? You might have got eaten by the Black Queen, and we can't let her kill any dragons... or you of course. Yes. Wouldn't want you to be eaten would we?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ha, I would hope not. *hops down* Im sure Lorien will get stronger as the days pass, he is still just a dragonlet, sort of. But soon, if he eats his greens, he will be big and strong. *gets on behind Alex.* Thanks.
tarcolan
Send Message
[Sorry, yes. Boy dragon]

I've just remembered something. When Naryl ran into Lothlorien she dumped her two eggs on me, and I hastily stuffed them in my pack. Her memory loss must be contagious. So I had three eggs. That pack didn't leave my side until...until... It's no good I can't remember what I did with them. Fortunately they are safe from the Black Queen. If she got hold of them it would be disastrous. Unfortunately we don't know where they are either. Fortunately that's for the best if we ever got captured. Which would be unfortunate.

At last, the Ford Of Bruinen. [Little-known early pickup model, V8 4 litre]

[Edited on 03/29/2014 by tarcolan]
<< First89101112Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email