Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First7891011Last >>
Author Topic:
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
[Who's Philomena, Tarc?]

To me, chance and fate are two sides of the same coin. In our eyes, it's chance that brought us together, for we know not everything. But also it is fate which knows our paths, so to speak. In answer to your main question, Tarc, I have come here for leisure, for I have hunted down orcs in the North and was weary soon after.
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A shadow suddenly fell over the sleeping family but it caused Amethysia to awaken, ready to defend her Dragondaddy and Dragonmommy. She blinked her eyes as she beheld a regal Elf, looking down at them.

"So, you are the one who is causing such a stir here in Imladris." said the Elf to the little dragon. Amethysia puffed a bit of smoke in reply. The regal Elf laughed. "It seems that the Noobs have taken a special liking to you and your family. I have been told the Noobs have already removed one who somehow managed to invade our peaceful land." Amethysia just stared at the dark haired Elf who wore royal robes and a silver headpiece.

"You and your family are most welcome here and may stay as long as you wish. I have been told that others are on their way to this land seeking peace. All with a pure heart are welcome here." finished the Elf. He turned to leave but Amethysia jumped in front of him and flapped her sparkly wings in thanks.

The Elf smiled and looked at Erewdraith and Lindarielwen as they slept. "Your parents are very watchful over you and most certainly will raise you to be the grandest dragon in all of Middle-earth."

Amethysia watched the royal Elf walk down the path and then she settled herself next to her Dragondaddy and Dragonmommy and joined them in slumber.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
*gallops up behind Tarc and Alex* "Oh, please, are you going to Rivendell? I'm supposed to go with you! The dragon said so." *pants for air and looks up at Blaze* "Another dragon! That's Blaze, isn't it? I heard she'd be here."
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Eleventh Doctor
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Which dragon said so? I'm losing track of them all... And yes, that's Blaze, and the little dragonling swinging on Blaze's tail is Blade, my little dragonlet...
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
Well, the Lady Dragon said she was the sister of the Queen Dragon. She said that she is now the ruler of all the good dragons, including Blaze and Blade and all the others. I'm so confused! I get lost in a big forest and the next thing I know there's this dragon telling me she will send me on a quest with her loyal subjects and their human companions! *shakes head* Oh, by the way, the Lady Dragon gave me this mirror. *pulls out mirror with dragons carved around it* She said she can talk through it to people, but not too often, since she's very busy with her own country. *looks up at Blade* Blade is so cute! Where did you get him?
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Eleventh Doctor
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Her. I got her on some big quest to... um... rescue abandoned dragon eggs.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
[Wolfie, you are on Blaze with us, right? And Mir is on the ground...and Alex, Philomena is Tarc's horse.]

[Edited on 03/18/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
*lands in front of everbody, scaring them half out of their wits* Hi! Look, Lorien can fly!

Sorry it took me so long to catch up to you..I was tired...and there was inclement weather...*coughs* So, uh, great! Where are we going?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
[Yes wolfie, for goodness sakes! If you can't even remember your own posts then I don't know what. We're not going to keep summarising for thems who're as much use as a chocolate teapot. And yes Alex, Philomena is one of the horses we sent home when we were back in the woods remember? because we didn't know you had a horse so we walked and ... Oh never mind! Now I've lost track. I must write all this down.]

Greetings stranger. We are taking a leisurely ride to Rivendell if you care to join us. Tell us, why were you talking to yourself back there? [ ] Did I hear you mention... dragons? Curiouser and curiouser, eh Alex?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
A ride to Rivendell? I would love to come! Is there an Orc pack following us this time?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Send Message
Hail Maxie! We'd given you up. So your dragon can fly. Cool! But not all the way to Rivendell. Join us, we probably have a lot to talk about. A great doom is about to be played out. I feel it in the air. We have all come to this place in the very nick, as it were, of time, though none were summoned (except wolfie).
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Does anybody have any food? *hops off Lorien* You walk along now, buddy boy. Go and visit with Blaze. Where have I heard those words before, tarc? They seem vaguely familiar...like I see them everytime I go to a certain website with a green graphic...*dazes off* Anyways, Im hungry! Why was Wolfie summond? Did she do something wrong again? And where did the baddies go?
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
[Mir, where did you get those ideas about a Lady Dragon telling you what to do and all that? I've a feeling that you're saying things too early lol ... I didn't know Tarc had a horse! You said you sent the horses back, but didn't say how you got them back. They just popped out of nowhere Just so that everyone is clear, Mareth, Wolfie and Blade are flying on Blaze's back... up there. The rest are all down on the ground]

Okay! We've got some jolly people joining us on our journey. Tarc, we are making for Forsaken Inn, right? [Btw, where is this forsaken inn? I'm keeping a map of Middle-Earth in my head]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, right... I was confused, I thought Blaze hadn't flown off, I thought we were still on the ground...
tarcolan
Send Message
[[i]Hey, what did I just say? I'm not going to keep recapping the story, I've got more important things to be doing, like...errr...ummm. Anyway, I went and got my horse shortly after you got yours Alex. Do keep up. And Aragorn clearly states that the Forsaken Inn is about a mile east of Bree... oh dear, that's not very far at all is it? We'd better slow down. Come to think of it, why is there an inn there? Surely people would go to Bree. Maybe them from Archet and Staddle use it, but then Bree is nearer isn't it. Perhaps that's how it got its name. Hmmm. Where was I? Oh yes.

There is no set script in this story so if Miri can communicate with the good Queen dragon through a mirror then so be it. It sets things up nicely for a big showdown some time in the future. And we needed a worthy protagonist, we were seriously out-gunned. I appear to have run out of space now. Darn it.
[/i]]

Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
*sniffs* Alex doesn't like my idea!! *sniff* Thanks, Tarc, that's what I thought! Don't worry, Alex, I won't use the mirror much.

When will we reach the Forsaken Inn? I haven't got a very good idea of where we are right now! Anyways, poor Maxie may just faint with hunger before long. *fumbles in pocket* I might, too...darn, no chocolate.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Alex, Mir and I have been discussing the Lady Dragon.

*Drops some chocolate, aiming for Mir* I hope it drops on her...

[Edited on 03/19/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
*snatches chocolate out of the air* It's milk chocolate, but hey, it'll do! Thanks much! *eats it* Ah, it is so nice to be back with my...people. Wait...was that chocolate for Miri!?
tarcolan
Send Message
*takes out pipe and fills it with smoking mixture*We'll arrive *puff,puff* at the inn a lot sooner *puff puff* than I thought so we'll be able to *puff puff* stock up on vittals (and choccy). *empties contents of pipe* Yecch. I knew cabbage was a bad idea. Alex, why do you think the black dragon left you alone? And Miri, how are you so sure that queen dragon is good? I don't like the idea of letting all and sundry know about the draglets and eggs. Egg! I had an egg! Now what did I do with it?

[Edited on 03/19/2014 by tarcolan]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Lets hope you didn't leave a trail for a certain Mommy Dragon...
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
*ES came from around the corner, she had had a big grin on her face*

“Guess what LS, I finally got to ride the Queen!. I told you I would didn’t I. By the way how were the Noobs”
“Laugh it up ES. That was the second time I got kicked out of Rivendell. No I didn't put a flag supporting Morgoth on top of Elrond's house this time.
Although I have to admit it was funny the first time. Watching the Elves wake up to see the flag of Morgoth on top of Elrond's house, there was panic in Rivendell for days until they found me. As if I knew the Elves still hold a grudge against Morgoth"

"Of course you knew LS you just.."

*ES didn't finish her sentence as she was interrupted by the noise of the Orcs, who were deciding which one of them would go up and tell LS about the rumour they heard about the night before.
An Orc walks towards LS and passes the Dragon, who’s red eye was watching. Guruthos raised his head and considered eating the Orc but decided not to. His head lowered back onto the ground*.

“So the Master is also gathering Dragons to enslave like Saruman is”
“what do you mean like Saruman?, also Orc this Dragon is no ones slave”
“sorry sir, rumour has it that the Wizard of Orthanc has Dragons chained for his own purpose. Though it is only a rumour”.
“Rumour or not, I must go and investigate”.

*The Orc didn’t like LS’s attitude so he made the terrible decision to answer back*
“Well if you say that this beast is not a slave then why does he call you his master?. He is just a steed that can fly and you are just a man with no importance”.

*LS was about to reply to the Orc but suddenly, Guruthos opened his jaws and ate the Orc*
“A flying steed am I. Stupid Orc so LS should we go and see if there is any truth to this rumour. Would you like to come ES?"

*ES thought for a quick moment then replied*
"No thanks I will stay here and have a rest, also I want to see what the Queen Dragon does. You go ahead LS and see what Saruman is up to"

*LS climbed on to Guruthos, the black Dragon took flight and headed for Isengard*

[Took me a while to think of a decent post that wasn't that evil ]

[Edited on 03/20/2014 by Lord_Sauron]
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
*yells up to Mar* Thank you, Mar! I just love chocolate! *looks around in confusion* Wait a minute...Maxie!! That was MY chocolate!! *weeps bitterly* Oh, wait, it was milk chocolate? I guess it's ok, then...but if it had been dark, you would have faced the wrath of - *hesitates* -um, me, I suppose... *trails off* *clears throat* Anyways - I think the Lady Dragon was good. I mean, I hope she is, 'cause Blaze has been sending messages to her, and she told me all about Amethysia and her Dragonparents. And all of you.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Do you want the chocolate back that badly...well...just kidding.

I was talking about the Mommy Dragon long befre you came to join us, Miri. We tried to take eggs from her cave and she chased us around for a bit. Unless Im missing something and this is the same one?
tarcolan
Send Message
No, no Maxie. Miri is talking about a completely different Queen Dragon. {And again I say unto you, keep up. Do your homework.] I didn't know Blaze was in on this. Well that gives me confidence. If she was a baddie dragon she would have come and got Amethysia by now.

Ah, here we are at the Forsaken Inn. Phew, I'm tired after that tiring journey of... errr ...a mile. It seems longer.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You would think that after all of our months of originl trekking that we would be used to walking now. But whatever! *wipes hands.* Why do they call the Inn Forsaken? Or should I do my homework on that too?
tarcolan
Send Message
Yup. And we're on horses.

[Edited on 03/21/2014 by tarcolan]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will take a break from Rivendell. How many Queen Dragons are there? I would think there is only one. And she is up to no good. I keep up with my homework here and you guys have me lost and wondering what is going on. So Blaze is a spy and is telling the Queen Dragon everything that is going on? How many dragons are there? Are there any unhatched eggs left? Who all has dragons, big or little? Oh, Lady Dragon? Queen Dragon? Is there a difference? And who is telling who about Amethysia? Oh, and there is a Mommy Dragon too? I think a list of the players and who has what is in order...

Erwedraith, Dragondaddy to Amethysia

Lindarielwen, Dragonmommy to Amethysia

Amethysia, Baby female dragon being raised by Erwedraith and
Lindarielwen. She is purple with sparkly copper
coloured wings and lovely copper coloured eyes.

Celeg, Female horse of Erwedraith

Ambaron, Male horse of Lindarielwen

[Edited on 03/21/2014 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
[Haha, sorry all, I'm fine with any way the story goes. Tarc, I'm not familiar with the Forsaken Inn. Do you have any idea how I should picture it? Like a haunted, wooden house?]

Alright! It's been a big day for all of us. We'll rest here for the night and continue our journey an hour before dawn.... or do you folks prefer "at dawn"?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
[Lindarielwen, the Queen Dragon is evil. The Lady Dragon is the evil Queen Dragon's sister. The Lady Dragon is good. Blaze is good. Blaze is reporting to the Lady Dragon.] [I have Blaze, a full grown male dragon, and an unnamed baby female dragon.]

*Looks down to see if Mir got the chocolate, and sees that the company has halted outside a building* Please take us down, Blaze. *he descends* *after we land, I hop off and walk over to the group* Are we staying the night here, I suppose?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you, dear Mareth. What about Mommy Dragon who laid the eggs in the first place? And how can we be sure Lady Dragon is not evil like her sister? And is it Evil~Shieldmaiden who is the *voice* of the Queen Dragon? And what is Blaze up to? He is sending messages and some have been about Amethysia.
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
[uh-oh - I can't do my homework!! After reading every single post on this thread, I thought, "Now for Volume 1!" But, having a Mac, I can't open any of the files. So if I totally mess something up, just tell me and I'll edit it. I'm so sorry!]

Thanks for explaining, Mar! That's better than what I could have done...Well, I suppose we can't be sure whether the Lady Dragon is good or not - though, she is. I mean, I imagined her being so, so therefore she is. Right? I dunno...now I'm confused.

*attempts to dismount horse and accidentally kicks him* Oops, sorry, Tálagor. I'm not very good at this yet. *turns to Alex* Um, I don't know about everyone else, but I much prefer "at dawn." Or maybe, "just after dawn." *looks up at inn* it's kind of - well - grim, isn't it? Though I suppose it would look more cheerful in the daytime. *looks around* Who's going to knock?
tarcolan
Send Message
[Tálagor the horse, I'll just write that down. It's a good job someone is keeping track of the story. If only we knew who it was. Miri, you should be able to open a Word doc on a Mac, surely. I'll upload a pdf version, is that OK?]

We just walk in the inn. And we're leaving just after breakfast, yes? Is that second breakfast? We have to hurry or we might miss Lindarielwen, if Rivendell is where she's gone. We have to warn her that an evil black Queen dragon is searching for all draglets. And to tell her that there's a good Queen in hiding who has recruited Blaze and Miri to find them all before it's too late. The fate of Middle Earth hangs on a knife edge. So no later than elevensies.

Oh it's quite cosy here, roaring log fire, comfy armchairs. Great. Landlord! Some rooms please and stabling for a few horses and a dragon or two. *landlord points to notice 'NO DRAGONS ALLOWED'* Sorry Blaze, you'll have to find a place outside to kip.

Can anyone remember who gave me my dragon egg? Someone did. I'd better remember what I did with it.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
[No problem. Yes, the Lady Dragon is good, but we don't necessarily have to know that yet...it doesn't matter to me.]

*Rolls eyes* Tarc. We still have how long to get to Rivendell? We need to at least try to finish our journey tomorrow, which probably won't be happening if we leave elevensies.

And it was I that gave you your egg. I'm pretty sure you put it in your saddlebags. Did you? I do hope you didn't leave it at the Prancing Pony...
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Looks at company in disbelief* You have never been on an urgent mission before, have you? Eleven in the morning! The sun would high in the sky and we would have lost a number of miles! We leave an hour after dawn. Any objections?
tarcolan
Send Message
Aah! Dinner. Thank you Mister Comfrey. The chef's special. Sit down everyone and tuck in. This may be the last good meal we have for... oooh... a day or two.

Mareth, I couldn't have put that egg in my saddlebags, I sent Nobbin home before that, remember? And it isn't in my pack now. I must have left it in the chest at the Prancing Pony. I hope it doesn't hatch yet, that would be awful. Still, it's as safe there as anywhere in these turbulent times. *crunches a spinach and nutmeg pastry* Mmmm!
<< First7891011Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email