Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You can try!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Whispers into Mr. Hopvine's ear* *he goes to the kitchen, then comes back out holding a chocolate chip cookie* Maybe this will get Lorien down. I know Blaze loves them. *hands it to Maxie*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
*sits outside on the tree stump he sat on a few posts ago (so much for Lord_Sauron's teleporting range with a staff he knows next to nothing of) and eavesdrops on the goings-on in the GD Inn (still can’t remember the full name, though) through his staff.
“Spiders, hah! What does that Maia of Aule know, that’s a job for Radagast. But here I am trying to get an adventure going to head for Erebor and what do they have in the inn? Dragon’s eggs! I need to do some serious thinking about THIS confusion, better to get deeper into the forest.”
*shuffles of surprisingly quickly and disappears into the forest*
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Okay, so I have agreed to have this here. Enjoy and have fun! It's not really an RPG and more in line with CoE a bazillion years ago when we first opened up. LOL... How do you think I got my title of Elf Laundry Mistress? Hehehe!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A thousand *thank yous* are not enough.

Erwedraith, Amethysia and I look forward to continuing our adventure.

Evil~Shieldmaiden is working hard to finish the rest of the posts to get us caught up to where we were when the Dragon Eggspedition was closed.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
"Perhaps I should do the right thing for once and go out and try and find Gandolorin. To be honest I don't think I sent him that far away"*Puts down my empty glass, takes Gandolorin's staff and leaves the Green Dragon*
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
talks softly to the egg..."Little dragon, I am not sure what kind of a mommy I will be but we can figure it out together."..Gently rocks egg back and forth and makes sure it is keeping warm.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
*Nets Lorien using the cookie as a lure* Got him! *Sits him on the counter as he gobbles cookie* If you do that again, no more cookies for you.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Kicks kitchen door open and comes out with a huge plate piled high with fresh cookies* Anyone seen Blaze?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, but I'll take a cookie! *nabs several cookies* ow! Still hot. *sits back down to nibble and notices the chair begin to move* Ummm....Mareth, I think Blaze is right here *Blaze pokes head around the back of chair and steals cookies* No, I don't have any more! Go see your mommy!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I wonder if we should better introduce Blaze and Lorien, Mareth, seeing that they will be friends.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"Does anyone know how long it takes for a dragon egg to hatch.?"

almost takes a cookie but decides on an apple instead.

I won't start to think of names until the baby dragon is born and I will need to know if it is a boy or a girl.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
*wolf refuses to be moved away from the door, and stands there staring at it as if waiting for something*
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I approach the door and see the beautiful wolf standing there.
"Hello, dear lovely wolf. You seem to be waiting for something or someone. Here is a fresh bowl of water and a bit of ham. If you like, come sit by me and I will rub your fur."
Finds an empty table and sits, still holding and rocking the dragon egg, humming to it softly.
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
"Good heavens! I must of fallen asleep! By the Valar! Dragon eggs...I've always wanted one"
"...Lindarielwen if you don't want yours I would gladly take the egg and try my best to take care of it...I've always been interested in dragons"

goes the door and shouts to L_S "Be ware of the noobs!!"

"Now that said...I shall have a pint!"
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I've found. I found it is the small things. Every day deeds by ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay." - Gandalf
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"At last you have awakened! I am starting to feel very maternal towards my egg, Erwedraith, so I will do my best to be a good mommy. Perhaps you would care to help me raise it?"

whispers to Erwedraith..."The Noobs have been quiet of late. I fear they are planning something."

"Let us drink and be merry this night, for the Noobs are clever and tricksy."

Fills both mugs with Bywater Blond
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
"Not a worry mellon. It would be my pleasure to help you"

(whispers back)...Lindarielwen...we must warn our friends...if what you say is true great peril awaits us.

"Aye to that! This Bywater Blond couldn't be better!"

Drinks the mug to the last drop
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I've found. I found it is the small things. Every day deeds by ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay." - Gandalf
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"I do not know if they will listen to us. They will think we are crazy."

(rocks the egg)

Finishes the Bywater Blond "Hantanyel, for the ale, Erwedraith." Raises the mug. "Another?"
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
"You are right...we have to convince them somehow!

Sees the egg rocking and get excited "Lindarielwen! The dragon is about to break it's shell!"

"This is a moment to celebrate....definitely another!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The egg is moving and small cracks start to appear in the shell.

"Erwedraith, it is hatching! Right now!"

Bigger cracks appear in the shell

"Look, it is starting to come out of the shell! Oh, it is a girl and she is purple with sparkly purple wings! She is beautiful!"

The baby dragon comes from her shell and snorts a little breath of fire.

I scoop her up and hold her proudly then hand her to Erwedraith.

"I think this calls for another pint!" Baby Dragon snorts happily

Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
"I cannot believe my eyes! Oh look at her! She is indeed beautiful!"

Nervously but proudly holds the baby dragon

"I never thought to hold a baby dragon! Ah she will be a majestic dragon as we see her grow...I am sure of it! Now the question is what will be her name?"

Serves two more mugs and has mugs at the ready for anyone who would like one.

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Smiles happily at Erwedraith as he holds the newborn dragon.

"She is the colour of the most beautiful stones from the Earth...amethyst. Look, her colour matches your bracelet and the stones from mine! Oh, let us name her Amethysia! Look at her sparkly wings. She is divine! Do you fancy she will like that name?"

Stands next to Erwedraith as he holds the newly named baby dragon.

"Everyone! A new baby dragon has arrived! Her name is Amethysia! Let us all raise our cups and toast the newborn dragon!"

[Edited on 01/18/2014 by Lindarielwen]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
*wolf extends her paw and lowers her head, almost as if she was bowing to the young dragon*
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Bubbledragon
Council Member
Send Message
Cheers!! *raises mug of chocolate* Welcome to our world little Amethysia! I wish you the best along your life!
*looks down at her dragon egg* I wonder when he/she will hatch...
By the way you two, you've been speaking about 'Noobs' for a while (before the whispering too). What is the business with them? They sound quite deceitful...
*as Mareth walks by, grabs a few cookies*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Whoop!!! Welcome Amythysia!!
*snatches some Bywater Blonde before Lind and Erwedraith drink it all*

Come here, wolf, and tell me what's wrong!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Balances full cookie plate on one hand and pets Amethysia on the head gently* Welcome, little one. *I say softly* *looks at Lindarielwen* Do you think she'd like a cookie? Or perhaps milk would be better.

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
*Pokes head through doorway* "Hey! I didn't know everyone was here!" *Takes a cookie and pours herself a coffee* "These are awesome cookies. Does anybody have the recipe? I would like to make a batch as a bribe incentive to newbies. Not that I'm corrupted or anything." *Takes a seat next to Lindarielwen*
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I watch as Erwedraith proudly holds Amethysia on his knee. "She is quite well behaved and at such a young age!"

"Welcome, Evil~Shieldmaiden, we are celebrating the birth of our baby dragon! Her name is Amethysia."

Sees the wolf extending her paw as if welcoming Amethysia. "Come closer, dear wolf. Come and meet our baby dragon."

Amethysia happily breathes a tiny puff of smoke
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
*wolf pads over cautiously, and rises onto her hind paws and touches noses with Amethysia, then scurries across the room and hides under a table*
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
*sits and watches the interaction between the wolf and the dragonlet* The young one may be corruptible, but the wolf is too old. *stands up, puts coffee cup on table, and leaves*
Bubbledragon
Council Member
Send Message
*Bubbledragon stands up and walks over to the wolf under the table with her hot chocolate* Well dearest? What troubles you so? Could it be your owner has not come back from an expedition yet? *pets the wolf slowly on the head*
Hmmm... if you would like, we could head out to find her? *sits under the table next to the wolf* Your fur is so soft! I wonder if you would let me brush it one day...
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Raven Mail from Gandolorin to L_S at the GDI: "Are you quite through fooling around with my staff? That teleport was pathetic. You don't know what you're doing with that thing and could even hurt yourself. Just give the raven the return answer, he knows where to find me."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Raven Mail from ES to LS: "Checking out the Inn. Nothing too difficult to overcome. They seem to do nothing but eat cookies and drink chocolate. One dragonlet which should not be an issue. Give Gandalf back his staff. He's getting really cranky about it. Commit this correspondence to memory and then destroy it."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, a new baby dragie! Welcome, Amethysia!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen leans over to Erwedraith as he still holds Amethysia. "That newcomer, who had coffee and left....I fear she brings trouble with her."

Getting up, Lindarielwen thanked everyone for their good wishes. "Eat, have more drink, the night is still young!"

Amethysia curls up and falls asleep on Erwedraith's lap
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email