Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
"You are all very kind in wishing such a warm welcome to Amethysia! Thank you all."

Passes Amethysia as to Lindarielwen's lap as she continues to sleep and sips a bit of his mug

"Even though I greatly repect the noobs this might be a good opportunity for them to interfere with any plans this newcomer might have. We must have our eyes peeled for any mishaps."

Stands up and heads to the kitchen

"I will heat some milk for when Amethysia wakes up"

[Edited on 01/20/2014 by Erwedraith]
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I've found. I found it is the small things. Every day deeds by ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay." - Gandalf
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Raven mail from L_S to Gandolorin."I know the teleport thing didn't work too well, but it was just a bit of a laugh. I appreciate your concern about your staff causing me any damage. I have placed your staff in the parcel that was sent with this letter. The parcel should arrive soon. And no I didn't break your staff in to pieces. If I were you I would watch out for that Saruman bloke, he is plotting against you.

Raven Mail from L_S to ES. "I sent that staff back to Gandalf like he asked me so so nicely. Yes we could corrupt that Dragon, but why take just the one. I have found another cave that has not just Dragon eggs but some adult Dragons as well.

PS I recently discovered something else but I will not say in this message.

[Edited on 01/20/2014 by Lord_Sauron]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Whispers to Erwedraith."Yes, I think as well, that we can use the Noobs to our advantage. And we must watch over Amethysia very carefully. Her training might have to start earlier than it should."

"Make sure the milk is boiling. Cold milk will not do for a baby dragon."

Looks down at Amethysia as she sleeps. You will be well protected from all who might wish to harm you, little one.

Surveys the others at the Inn. Everyone is laughing and having a good time, unaware that trouble might be on the way.

My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
*slips back into the room and takes up a position in a shadowy corner* I wonder how difficult it would be to relieve them of the young dragonlet. It seems to willingly go to everybody. Odd, but they're feeding it milk (?). I thought dragons were strictly carnivorous. This could be a complication. *signals for waitress to bring a tea and some buttered scones with raspberry jam*

Raven Mail: ES to LS: "Thanks for the info about the eggs. Look forward to seeing you in the GDI. When do you expect to arrive?"

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Sits down on a bench next to Lindarielwen* *on the pretense of stroking Amethysia, leans closer and whispers* See E~S in the corner? She keeps writing notes, then going outside, then coming back in. We beset keep a watchful eye on her, don't you think? *in louder voice* Care for more Bywater? Or perhaps you'd like some apple cider? *goes off to find a cup*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
*Returning from the small forest, Gandolorin remembers to duck and gets in the door of the inn without further damage* "Hello, good things come in threes, as they say in parts of the Andurhine - no, Anduwine - *harrumph* - Andooinn, that's it - valley." *sits down near the door* "Heard something about Bywater Blonde earlier as far as I can remember. If it's as good as the stuff in the Golden Perch in Stock then I'd like one."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
*sips tea and scarfs down scones* "My word! These are really good. I see they've coney stew as well so I think I'll order some for supper." *calls waitress over and places order* "Oh, by the way, could I get some bread and butter as well?" *sits back to await repast; all the while watching the comings and goings in the inn*
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I lay my hand protectively on Amethysia. I whisper to Mareth. "Thank you, Mareth. We are well aware of the looks she is giving Amethysia. Where is Blaze?"

Erwedraith brings the boiling milk from the kitchen. Amethysia smells it and awakens. She gives a small snort of fire and starts to drink. I tell Erwedraith what Mareth has said.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Jerks thumb to the corner* He's over there, napping. I was about to go give him some stew. *stands up* Well, I'll talk to you later. *weaves in and out among the crowds of people, my small stature actually working to my advantage* *reaches Blaze's side, and shakes him gently* Hey boy. Brought you some stew. *he sits up, and I set the bowl down and pat his head*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
"Someone looks hungry"

Gives boiling milk to Lindarielwen so that she can feed Ameythesia

"This is good information that Mareth has given us. We should catch ES unawares when she makes an "unexpected" move. I will wait some time and then sit next to her and try to draw any information I can."

"Gondolorin we have a barrel of Bywater Blond and I do believe we still have some. If not I will get you a round...come and join us if you'd like."
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I've found. I found it is the small things. Every day deeds by ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay." - Gandalf
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Amethysia drinks her milk and I give her a bit of dandelion greens from the salad Mr. Hopvine prepared. I look at her proudly. She will grow to be big and fierce. I cast a look at the table E~S is sitting at.

She is tricksy that one. I whisper to Erwedraith.

I decide not to have any more Bywater Blond this evening.

Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
*Raven Mail from L_S to ES "what you read in that last letter was all true. there is a cave in the Ered Mithrin that is inhabited by Dragons. Some have said that they will aid us in our mission. The thing I couldn't write in the message was that I discovered a path that lead deep down into the Ered Mithrin and after a few tiring days I came across a Balrog. It seemed to be a bit bigger than the one in Moria but not as big as Gothmog. Apparently he was hiding and waiting for the return of Melkor. The Balrog will need a lot of persuading but I believe that it will join us. I am planning on leaving here soon as I can. I now have a nice Dragon to ride so it shouldn't take me that long."

PS the Dragon is Black

[Edited on 01/21/2014 by Lord_Sauron]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am glad that out new arrival is adjusting well!

tarcolan,has your egg hatched yet?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Amethysia happily drinks her boiling milk and nibbles at the dandelion greens. It sppears she is already developing her fire breathing skills.

"Erwedraith, I think it is time for Amethysia to be taken into the forest to begin her training. We must not delay." I motion with my eyes to E~S "That one means trouble and is in touch with another." My arms tighten around Amethysia.

The baby dragon breathes a bigger puff of smoke.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
"Yes, Erwedraith, a Bywater Blonde would be great. But just now I think I just need to relax with it for a short while. If it's good an picks up my spirits I may join you, thank you."
*Looks at Dragonlets* "Do you think one of the little dears is able to light my pipe for me yet?"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen looked at Erwedraith and he nodded. "Let us give it a try, Gandolorin, but we will not be responsible for any damage."

Gandolorin holds out his pipe as Lindarielwen holds Amethysia. Erwedraith whispers to the baby dragon and she breaths a tiny bit of flame, igniting the pipe perfectly!

Everyone clapped and cheered except one.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
"Ah, a little girl, obviously. The little boys are so rambunctious they might singe your eyebrows off."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
*opens letter given to her by the Raven Mail courier and coughs into hand to prevent joyous outburst* "Well, well, well. Things are definitely looking up. *finishes stew and get up and leaves*
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
*wolf sees the flame and scuffles into the corner, hiding her face with her paws*
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
"Yes, I heard some really strange stories about female dragons from an ogre a long time ago and Far, Far Away ..." *voice trails off, mumbles to himself* "extremely starnge stories, really ..." *puff, puff*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Moves away from Blaze and goes to the corner with the wolf* Are you alright? What's wrong? Amethysia was just lighting Gandalf's pipe. Nothing to be afraid of. *wolf doesn't look convinced* *pets her gently* Well, you'll get used to it. Would you like something to eat?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, it didn't take long for Amethysia to breathe fire! Well done, baby dragie!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*dozes in the armchair by the fire* too much bywater blonde...
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Amethysia puffs a little more smoke and seems a bit restless. She starts to move her wings a bit. I look at Erwedraith and grin. "She will want to fly soon, I think." I whisper to him. He takes her from me and talks quietly to her.

I go over to the wolf. I speak softly to it in Elvish. "Ma merilye yulma neno? Apsa sina na mara." I give the wolf some water and a bit of meat. "You have nothing to fear," I tell it as I rub my hands in the soft fur.

I look back at Erwedraith talking to Amethysia and I could not help but smile.

[Edited on 01/22/2014 by Lindarielwen]
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
*The Green Dragon doors open up with a bang which causes everyone to stop what they were doing and look towards the entrance to see me standing in the door way* "don't stop on my account, I went for a nice walk in the Old Forest and stayed with Tom Bombadil for a few days he is a friend of mine". *I walk up to the bar and order some food and a pint, I turn and see E~S sitting in the corner table and walk towards her, she gives a nod and I sit down opposite her*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*jumps wide awake as the doors bang open* Yeesh! No manners, these evil types.
*notices a rather uncomfortable vibe on the opposite side of the room from the newcomer* hmmmm....Lind, what's going on with those two characters over there? *whispers and points to Lord S and Evil~Shieldmaiden*
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"We are being watchful of them, rhodilwen. We think they are up to no good. Sitting and staring at the baby dragons, getting secretive messages. Be alert."

Amethysia breathes a bigger puff of smoke and now makes a menacing growl. Erwedraith and I look down at her proudly as we hold her between us.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
*looks up from her tankard of Bywater Blond* "Well met, my friend! It's about time you got here. Is your companion close by? We may have need of him if things start getting rough." *frowns at two Hobbits sitting at the next table* "Little pitchers have big ears so be careful what you say. They've been keeping a close eye on me." *leans back in chair and takes sip of ale*
Bubbledragon
Council Member
Send Message
*looks up from under the table* hmm...quite a raucous out there...
*looks down to the empty chocolate mug* oww... I need another drink... *gets up and goes to Mr.Hopvine* Umm..excuse me, any chance I could get some more please? *He nods kindly with a smile and pours me some more* Ooohhh! This smells good! *Sits down with hands wrapped around the mug, a satisfied smile on my face, betraying my concern of the newcomer and his business*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*I sit on the floor, my back against Blaze* What do you think of those two, Blaze? *he snorts, and continues eating* My sentiments exactly.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
"Oh dear, Lord_Sauron, did you say Tom Bombadil is a friend of yours?" *laughs sarcastically* "You do not seem too damaged, which is something your friends Old Man Willow and the Barrow-wights would just love to be able to say about themselves, but can not, unfortunately for them. Had you really visited him on his turf, you would look SEVERELY damaged."
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
*I look at E~S with a polite smile as I take a sip of my ale* "Why do I get the feeling that these lovely people think that you and I are up to no good". *I turn around to see everyone watching me and whispering to eachother and I speak allowed* "Can't I a poor lonely traveller, who really hasn't done any hurt except play a little prank on Gandolorin, spend some time in a this great inn catching up with an old friend without been talked about in harsh whispers and resentful looks from prying eyes." *I look at Gandolorin* "Although you seem to be occupied with smoking your pipe Gandolorin I thought you might like to know that on my travels, I bumped into a Dwarf who was on his way to Bree looking for you. Also how do you know that Tom and I aren't friends, when was the last time you visited him?"

*I turn back to E~S who is trying not to laugh and I whisper* "Now regarding Guruthos, he is busy extending the Brown Lands if you get my meaning"

[Edited on 01/23/2014 by Lord_Sauron]
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
Whispers in Amethysia's ear

"So it seems you want to try and fly little one, eh? It is time indeed. Let us go to the forest and we will help you become a magnificent dragon!"

"Lindarielwen this is a job for two. I will get some supplies for us from Mr. Hopvine."

Hands Amethysia to Lindarielwen but at the moment the baby dragon takes off flies strait towards the table of E_S and L_S...flapping around she knocks some of their food and drinks. She lands on a table close by and jumps back to Lindarielwen where she remains safe.

"What an impresive maneuver little one! Nicely done!"

Amethysia flaps her wings in excitment and puff some smoke as Lindarielwen and Erwedraith head for the door.

[Edited on 01/23/2014 by Erwedraith]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen paused at the door and turned around. Speaking to L_S and E~S she called out, "Forgive Amethysia's folly. She is young and has much to learn."

Motioning to Mr. Hopvine she said, "Mr. Hopvine replenish the food and drink our little girl knocked over and include some extra beverage for them as well. We shall return shortly."

With a wink at Erwedraith, Lindarielwen held tightly to Amethysia and the three left the Inn.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
*wipes food from lap* "We definitely need to teach that dragon some manners. She'd make a lovely little tidbit for Guruthos." *stares at Gandolorin and whispers to LS* "Boy, he really likes his pipe-weed! By the time he's finished this pipeful, the world should be a very rosy place." *snickers* "You're right; most people assume we're not up to much good; and they're pretty much right, although we have been known to perform the odd act of goodwill." *LS falls of chair with laughter causing a sudden cessation of the noise in the pub*
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email