Register

<< First2526272829Last >>
Author Topic:
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The PP Pub.(KEEP)..pull up a chair and tell us what's on your mind
on: March 15, 2003 10:11
LEGOLAS: Lauredadnuiel, vanimle sila tiri... I have left this too long, should have asked long ago. Everyday we were apart, I thought of you, worried and wondered about you, if you were safe. I do not wish to be seperated from you again. Goldberry, will you take me as you life's partner, will you bind your life with mine so that we may always be as one?Lauredadnuiel, Lle mela en' coiamin! :love:
{translation: Golden-down-under-maiden (as close as we can get to Goldy from Australia! ), your beauty shines bright... You are the love of my life!}

* Goldberry stares for a moment tears rolling down her cheeks choked with emotion. She simply says, "Yes," then they share a gentle kiss and embrace*

[Edited on 31/7/2003 by Narulothwen]
*MelioftheShire*
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 04:38
*Merry and Pippin are on their 5th plate of food. Meli just finished her 4th*
Aw! Gold and Legolas are engaged!!!!*Takes a sip of her ale*
Pip you almost done?
Pippin: Almost
I want to dance come on!!*Starts dancing in front of Pippin who finishes his ale gets up and starts dancing with Meli*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 08:45
HANN & NARU: We would like to thank everyone for sharing in our special day! Meli, the cake was beyond our wildest expectations! And delicious, too, right, Pip?
Hannon le to all for the congratulations. We plan to live a long time together as an Ordinary Couple, happily ever after!
If or when we have children, we will visit the Golden Woods with them, should the elves tarry there.
To the band! The music was wonderful! Every bride should have music like that for the ceremony. I liked the second jig, too! that minor setting! OOOoo!

Special thank yous to the people who worked VERY HARD behind scenes to make this happen, Goldberry/Goldy & Maethorien Rhovaniel/Mae-Mae/Rho!!!! You all have no idea the headaches we've shared for the last few days to make this wedding happen! Love you both!

Thanks, also to Goldy & Yoshomika for the birthday presents that became or wedding rings!

AND - Totally OOC:
Thanks to everyone who participated in this madness! Meli & M, can you shrink those pix down to thread-size & repost them?!? I want to see the cake, but all at once, not humongous!

Laitaine, Anto, Tirno & Sareth - I am SO glad the links WORK! Pass our thanks to the composer! I really did listen to the tunes while waiting for things to get started! Helped calm me while we waited for Rho to return from a real-life party & get her computer to work [ dial-up!] & join us! Poor Mae-Mae! Goldy was my rock. We virtually held hands & fretted (over a LONG distance!) while you all wondered when the show was starting. [breathe! ]
Thank you, ALL, for your PATIENCE, too!!!
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 11:18
*goldberry wipes tears from her cheeks*

*sniff* Oh Naru that was beautiful! Thankyou so much and you are most welcome!Every second of headache and trying to breathe was worth it! Especially since my elf proposed!Thats been a long time coming!

*she smiles at legolas*

Thankyou to all who contributed to Naru and Hann's special day!
And after all that I need a drink! Cheers everyone!
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 11:31
The Pub is disurbed by the snorts and weeping of Faloth, who is grinning and crying in happiness.
"May you be happy together *Blows nose* forever" Faloth says.
"YOu think THATS bad?! YOu should see him when he watches soap operas!" says Culin, who is sitting on the chandeleir, ignoring Barlimanl's cursing and throwing things at her.
Faloth looks up with an offended look on his face. "Mother watched soap operas."

"HELLOOOOOO?! Key word: MOTHER?!" Culin shouts, throwing a tomato at him
*MelioftheShire*
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 11:44
*a tear rolls down her cheek*
Oh!Naru thank you!! and you are more then welcome!!!!
Cheers Gold!! and congratulation to you and Legolas!!!!*Chugs her ale then puts the glass down*Come Pip let's dance!!!
Pippin: Let's go!*Sees Culin trow a tomatoe at Faloth*uh...let's try to dance away from Culin wouldn't want her trowing stuff at us!
*They start dancing again*
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 11:59
*Winks at RhoW.* "Would you REALLY like to know what it was???" *Cackles insanely*

OHHHH!!! Goldberry and the Goldenhaired gettin married! PLEASE LET ME HELP PLAN THIS ONE! ~I'm thinking mideival theme... dragons and all... HELL! WHAT ABOUT A CASTLE?!

*Keeps jabbering... doesnt realize no one is listening*

Faloth gets up and goes into the bathroom.. mumbling something about "I'm more of a man than Culin will ever be..."

~DUH~ Culin is a GRL! (GRRRRL)
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 12:16
Thankyou everyone for your best wishes! I am not so sure about a wedding! After stressing with Naru and Rho about Naru's wedding....I DONT think so! Thankyou Cullin for offering to help plan a wedding but lets just finish celebrating Hann and Naru's first! Ask me in 50 years or so.* winks at legolas*
Then I'll think about it.
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 12:27
Culin nods at RhoW and waits til Faloth comes back into the room. She shoots a cheeky grin at RhoW and follows Faloth, getting ready to....

*Culin tugs Faloth's pants down* HAaAAHAHAHAahAhAHHA!
LOOK WHO GOT 'SHANKED' EVERYONE!

*Gasps and cries*

RhoW is rolling on the floor laughing.

RhoW: YOU WEAR SPONGEBOB BOXERS?! *laughs so hard that it comes out a hissing sound*

Faloth: Yesh. Spongebob is my idol/

*While all this is going on, Culin is getting ready to attack again... next time it will be a wedjie!*
Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 12:29
Oh... that was so sweet! Absolutely beautiful! And even the furniture behaved itself during the wedding. Aaaaaaawwwww. And now Goldie too? Oh, I hope you all are happy. :love: That was such a beautiful wedding.
*MelioftheShire*
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 12:40
*While dancing with Pippin*
Thank you RhoOoOoOoO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Sees Faloth pantless and starts laughing soooooooo much that she falls on Pippin and they both fall to the ground laughing*
Oh!My Gosh!!!!Culin that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*They both sit on the ground calming themselves*
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 01:05
*M had lingered outside after the party had begun in the pub. She heard their laughter, cheers and the music. Yet she had no desire to join them. She was upset because of Haldir and was still confused at what Rho had said in elvish to Naru and Hann. She walked inside to roaring laughter and the sight of Faloth in his boxers.*

Guess I missed a lot! Must. Not. Laugh. *starts to laugh until she cries*

Haldir: M please let me talk to you. *brings M outside*

Hey! I want to go back in! I want to know who told Rho to say what she did!

Haldir: Oh...That was me.

YOU? How could you Haldir? WHY?

Haldir: Because she threatened to kill me! She accused me of being disrespectful towards you.

*stares at him in disbelief and then slaps him across the face.*

*practically screaming at him*You are the most dispicable elf I have ever seen. First you explode on me TWICE because you think I'm flirting with other men. Then you call me a sleezy tavern wench and now you do this? You ruin Naru's wedding by telling Rho to say that!! I cannot believe you. You are you being like this? Actually I don't want to know...I don't want to know anything about you...EVER AGAIN!! It's over Haldir of Lorien. And if you don't want me to slap you harder I suggest that you go inside and apologize to EVERYONE ESPECIALLY RHO, NARU AND HANN!!

Haldir: M don't do this...You'll regret it one day. And besides I had to get even with her.

Don't tempt me Haldir! Go! I don't want your excuses anymore! *pushes Haldir inside the pub* What do you have to say for yourself Haldir?

Haldir*throught his teeth*: I'm sorry Rho. It was not right of me to tell you to say that. I had no right.
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 01:26
Culin pats Haldir on the back as she walks over to a corner where Rumil is sulking. She feels really bad about all this and sits beside him. She shouldn't have been so harsh on him when they first met.

"Whats wrong, Rumil?" she asks, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Goldberry is getting married? She loved me a few weeks ago!" he sniffles, finally raising his head and looking at Culin.

Culin looks about, making sure no one was looking, and she kisses him sweetly. After a while, she pulls back, blushing terribly and thinking herself as belonging in charter. :blush:

"So sorry. Um. Lost touch with reality? Yeah. Thats it. Um. Well, when you feel better, I guess you can come over and have a drink with me?" she says, using her sleeve to wipe her lipgloss off his lips.

Rumil looks quite dazed and Culin shuts up... she knows shes said enough.

"Well, I hope you feel better, Rumil." Culin says. Her face is really red and she looks about for her brother, brushing the hair out of her eyes. Darn it. Hes gone and pulled his pants back up.

[Edited on 16/3/2003 by Lady~Culin]
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 01:52
*goldberry approaches Rumil*

Mind if I sit and talk with you a while?

*she doesnt wait for a reply and sits anyway*

Rumil I cant help but notice you are not happy.And THAT look you gave me and legolas.....I thought we had this sorted out my friend.I cant deny that I was starting to have some pretty strong feelings for you even though I only knew you a short time. Honestly if I knew legolas still felt the way he did when I met you...I would never have got involved with you and put you through this.All I can say is sorry.....Cant you be happy for us? There are some very lovely ladies here who seem interested in you.....Did I just hear Culin ask you to join her?

Rumil: Goldberry....I....

Rumil please...go and join Culin. Its high time you got over it my friend.And thats what I wish for us...to be friends

*goldberry kisses Rumils forehead and returns to legolas*

I hope I have that sorted out this time.Excuse me while I go change out of this dress.I've worn it long enough! I think it served its purpose - got you to to propose!

*she smiles cheekily at him * I'll be back shortly

legolas: Do you need any help with that?

Now I have to tell you - BEHAVE! I will be back shortly

[Edited on 16/3/2003 by goldberry]
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 01:59
I hope you've learned your lesson Haldir and if not let me clarify it: Next time you fall in love treat that woman and her friends with respect or else history shall repeat itself.

Haldir: I shan't fall in love with anyone but you M.

Don't start with me again. *turns around and puts on a fake smile* So I hear that more weddings bells shall be ringing! Congratulations Gold and Legolas! I propose a toast! Barliman, I round of champagne to everyone in the pub! A toast to the newlyweds, the fiancees and a new beginning for M! *takes a sip of her champagne* No more sulking for me! *sees Rumli* and you either! *walks over to him* Come on, get up. It's not the end of the world. *whispers* There will be others...*points to Culin* Go and get her! And don't get drunk...it doesn't solve anything!
To everyone: I regret to inform you all but I must leave. Only for a short time and I shall return! I have lingered here too long and I have someone waiting for me back home...my father. We haven't seen each other for many years and he is departing for the Undying lands in a few days and I wish to bid him farewell. Do try not to have too much fun while I'm away! Just joking! Enjoy yourselves and I expect to find you all here in good health on Friday. *She goes around the room and says her goodbyes and good lucks to everyone* Namarie! *walks out the door*

***I'm seriously not going to be here all week...Going on a ski trip with my class...Wish me luck! And have fun!!
M
Dinturion
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 03:18
*takes the stage, wearring a very dark, and shiny outfit*
Attention all!!

First of all, Congrats to the Bride and Groom!!
Sorry I was not able to attend. Urgent matters popped up.

The second bit of business. My Poem. It is finished, and I am ready to present it to Dolen and the room. I hope at least everyone finds it enjoyable. Most of all I hope it touches Dolen's heart:love: For those in the room who are Bi-lingual, or at least love the sound of Elvish, you will really enjoy it. I will present it in Both Languages.

Dolen,

Na ta carui an echant peth(s) na en balan onedh le
Is it possible to put into words that magnificence within you .

Lin vanesse echedi en miriel erin na Lothlorien thia lost
Your Beauty puts the glowing woods of Lothlorien to shame.

Lin duir fin anna nim en laug nauth na bar, sui vi nim mor erim
Your dark hair gives me the warmth of being home, like being in my own Black forest.

Cared hen gonathras na le penia gelir thir bo sen iphant maethor nif
The sight of you alone puts a smile on the face of this old warrior.

Lin garo balan a bell
Your presence holds confidence, and strength .

Man hador na rui le noro lim od le
No matter what people throw at you it does not faze you

Lin balan na curu lalaith echad moe na en faeg kirma na kuile
Your sense of humor softens even the worst problems.

Daer san na Naug linnren na glir
Even in this short time, you can make me laugh more than a dwarf singing opera (poetry)

Limbe estel an Ui meleth
In this world many hope for Everlasting Love

Neitha maer nauth, oth innas dant estent
Despite good intentions few can deliver.

Nim ind garo na Ui dor an le
You have a place in my heart that is everlasting.

Im meluvan le tre anann
I will love you till the end of time.

Ui meleth, Ui vanesse, ah Ui oth
Everlasting love, everlasting beauty, with everlasting people.

Garn nim. Waita lin ranc os nim fanuilos flad
So take me in. Wrap your arms around my pale skin.

Tuure nim, a foa nim
Control me, and enjoy me.

Hannon Le

[Edited on 17/3/2003 by Dinturion]
*MelioftheShire*
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 03:27
That was beatiful Din!!I'm sure Dol will love it!!

*Pippin and Meli get up and go drink some champain. When a Pony Boy arrives at the door*
PonyBoy: I have a invitation here for a Meli Baggins!
I was expecting that*Goes to get her invitation the PonyBoy leaves*

Pippin: What is it?
It's a invitation to my dad's 70th birthday party.*Reads the invitation*I'm really not in the mood to go back home but I guess I must!His birthday is actually on Thursday but it says here to be their for tomorow!!*Talking to herself*stupid parents sending me the invitation at the last minute!!

Pippin: But.....well would you like me to come?though I dont belive your parents would like me being their!
No, it's alright I'll go alone*Thinking bout how her parents would react to her being in love with a Took. They think Baggins's are the best hobits even though my mother was a Proudfoot. They wanted all noys they got 3 boys but then they had me a girl knowing I would marry one day they decided to start picking for me but out of all hobits they especialy dont like Took's and I'm not quite sure why*

Pippin: Here I got you your cloak!
Thank you!*Puts it on then goes and says her good byes*I should be back by the weekend!!Il'l miss everyone!!

*Pippin walks her out the door.*
Pippin: I'm going to miss you!
Il'l miss you even more!
*They kiss possionatly*
Bye!Pip!Il'l be back soon!!
Pippin whispers to himslef: soon is to long...*walks back in to the pub*

((ooc: I wont be here for the same reason as M where going on a skiing trip in Montreal!!in case someone didn't no me and M know each other we go to the same school))

[Edited on 17/3/2003 by *MelioftheShire*]
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 03:56
*Faloth is 'cryng a river' again and is leaning on the closest person to him, which just so happens to be our RhoW*

Culin: UGH! You... are such... a NINNY! Shut the hell up!

Faloth: You need a little more emotion, sis.

Culin: shove it. Just... shove it.

Faloth: You didn't like the poem?

Culin: I loved it! Good job, Din! Dol will swoon. Its just that YOU, Faloth... are a sissy!

Faloth: Girls like sensitivity!

Culin: All the girls in here that like THAT MUCH sensitivity, say "I"...
*Sound of crickets chirping inserted here*

Culin: Point well made.

*Goes and sits at the bar and orders a glass of water. No more drinking*
Culin looks about the room and sees Rumil coming. She pats the seat next to her and he sits down.
"Sorry" he said. "M convinced me to come over here."
"Quite allright. I was waiting for ya" she said shyly.
Rumil grinned and watched Faloth across the room.
"GOsh. Hes sucha girl."
Culin starts laughing and water spills everywhere.
"Come, lets get you cleaned up." Rumil says, and they go behind the counter/
Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 06:45
OMG Din! That was so beautiful! *wipes a tear away* And you even translated both languages? Wow, I really don't know what to say. Tudo, I'm not sure you can compare with that. Let me hear! Oh Din, that was truly magnificent. :heart:
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2003 09:03
Faloth: Girls like sensitivity!

Culin: All the girls in here that like THAT MUCH sensitivity, say "I"...
*Sound of crickets chirping inserted here*
NARU: All those crickets are FEMALE, y'know, Culin. I know I was VERY happy with the sensitive guy who sang to me yesterday! I must say, "AYE!"

*Hann seeks out Haldir.*
HANN: Haldir, I am deeply sorry the ladies are giving you so much grief over that remark. Listen, could you teach it to me? I might find a use for it some day in the distant future!
If there is anything I can do to help you with M, I'm here, understand?

[Edited on 17/3/2003 by Narulothwen]
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2003 09:02
HANN: Tudo, why do you torture yourself this way? You are out of your league with those elves! He's got 2000+ years of experience. And I don't think you can impress a lady with a poem that starts out:
"There once was an elf-wench from Bree..."

Here's a pint of ale. It needs salt. Cry in it. *pats his big younger brother on the back and makes a hasty retreat.*
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2003 11:52
This is gettin too mushy for my ears! Hope Dol likes it tho.Tough decision! Personally I liked the sound of yours Hann - There once was an elf wench! Hahahahahaha Thats funny ! I love it! Thats my sort of poetry!

legolas: Goldberry..... *sighs*

Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2003 01:06
Wow, you two leave me with a very difficult choice. Both of your poems are very impressive. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I shall have to give myself time to consider. Din's at least has a sense of humor, but Tudo's is also very sweet. I think a pint might help me while I think this over. Who to choose?

Goldberry, I happen to like mushy stuff, so I hope you can get over it.

I tell you Barliaman, this ale gets better with ever mug. Well, let me think. *Mills over it in her mind for a while*

I would like to announce that I have come to a conclusion. And the man to win my hand- and my heart- IS DINTURION!!! You, Din, have an excellent sense of humor, and your elvish is quite beautiful. Of course you may have my hand. :love:

Truly sorry, Tudo. I congratulate you on your effort, and may the next woman love you dearly for the sweet man you are.
Laitaine_Hinnim
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 17, 2003 03:01
*Anto is the first to come down to the common room. He has his large lute, which he calls a "Git-Taur" (must be some obscure Dunedain word) with him.*

*Laitainë follows shortly after. The phrase "not a morning Elf" only begins to cover it. Her hair is tangly and her mouth is in continuous yawn mode* She rubs her eyes and scritches her ears and takes a seat across from Anto.*

Anto: (in a voice way too chipper for his own good) Good Morning! :love: Scrambled eggs for both of us please.

*He tunes his Git-taur and begins to play a tune: http://mythhaven.homestead.com/files/cherish.mid . *

*Laitainë yawns and smiles, and dozes while he plays.*

Dinturion
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2003 03:08
:love: *half runs to Dolen, gives her a huge hug and Kiss. Then kneels before her still holding her hand kisses it* Thank you My Lady.
It is an honor to be Loved by you!! You will see Love like you have never known before. *leans up to whisper in her ear.*"Ui meluvan."

*Stands up to face room.* Well, then there it is. Tudo, Honestly, it was a good poem. Good job.

Well, then. Round of your favorite drink to Everyone!! on me!! Let us Celebrate!! There is so much to celebrate latley.

To The New Husband and Wife, Hann, and Naru!!
To The Soon to be Bride and Groom: Legolas, and Goldberry!! Legolas, make Mirkwood proud!!
To Whatever may Come next!!! UI-MELUVAN, Everlasting Love!!
And to My *tears up* Wonderful Lady, Dolenaglar!!

And Later in the night, If Dolen, and I happen to dissapear.. Don't come looking for us

ALMIEN!!
Laitaine_Hinnim
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 17, 2003 03:23
((OOC No big surprise the link's broken *sigh*...so let's try this instead.))

*Tirno comes indoors, carrying his small lute, his "mando lin". He had just been practicing outdoors in quiet.*

Tirno: Oh, hey guys! *joins Anto and Laitainë* Seen Sareth yet?

Anto: Last I knew she was already up. Maybe she's in the bath or something.

*No sooner is she mentioned, then Sareth arrives. Her hair is wrapped up in a towel.*

Laitainë (drowsily): So did you hear the news? More engagements!

Sareth: Oh, this calls for some celebrating! Hand me my drum, Tirno, will ya? *winks at Tirno as he hands it across the table*

((crossing my fingers here: http://mythhaven.homestead.com/reels.html . ))
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2003 04:30
*Enormous thud from behind the counter, followed by Culin yelling*

BARLIMMMAAAAAAAAN!!! COME OVER HERE! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP YOUR WORK AREA FREE OF CLUTTER

I did...

Whats this?! *holds up banana peel, Faloth laughing. Culin attacks Faloth*

By the way... forum erased
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2003 04:38
Good Choice Dol! Sorry Tudo no offence meant. You be good to her Dinturion or I will have your cousin come after you! Thanks for the congratulations.

legolas: Never fear Dinturion,I know I will make mirkwood proud!

Legolas are you misbehaving now? maybe its time you got a dunking! I just may get Rho to give me a hand with that!

Um Dol,Im glad you like the mushy stuff! Just saying Its not my thing. well not too much of it anyway!

A Toast - to Din and Dol! CHEERS!
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2003 05:53
To Din and Dol!!!!

You both did a great job! Anybody want anything? i'm bored not serving but I'm ahving fun spending time with my baby.

Prim:coos

Frodo: Mel, don't worry about serving fatty can do it. Prim is tring to walk she needs her mom to help! So sit and play with your daughter.

Mel: Yes honey.
*kisses Frodo*:love:
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2003 09:09
Our poor baby Tudo. Tudolen, new brother-of-mine, are you feeling all right? Beating up on your sister help any?

Ah, look at little Primula trying to walk! Now the world changes at Bag End! Those hands will be in EVERYTHING! Frodo, keep your inkpots up or you'll have a very colorful baby!

Goldberry, how can you not like those sweet verses the guys wrote? I guess Legolas is the poetic romantic in this pair.

PIPPIN: With Meli off visiting her folks, I wonder if I could sit in with the band? What do you say, guys? I'm not that bad on my banjo, really!

[Edited on 18/3/2003 by Narulothwen]
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 05:14
*Poppy enters the pub cheerily whistling a drinking song. Stops inside the door and smiles broadly at the sight of so many familiar faces*

"Suilad, my friends! Forgive me for slipping out so silently last time, duty called and it would have been ignoble of me not to answer."

*fails to mention that 'Dute' is a dark-eyed soldier of Gondor*

"Naru, Hann, many congratulations on your wedding! Terribly sorry I couldn't attend, I hear it was quite the event. May you live long and prosper!

And now, who's this contest-losing, poetry-stealing, sister-attacking rogue I hear about? Sounds like my kind of guy!!"
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 07:04
*Laughs mischeviously and gently touches Tudo's swelling eye*

Your words are fair, good sir, but forgive my astonishment at the word 'humbled' being in your vocabulary.

*Helps Rho up* A ladies man, is he, Rho darling? Well have no fear, for I am a man's lady! I assure you I can take anything this dangerously handsome little brother of yours cares to dish out.

*Turns back to Tudo.* You, sir, have met your match. Now are you going to stand there gawking and spouting poetry, second-hand no doubt, or could I induce you to buy a lady a pint?

[Edited on 18/3/2003 by Rudhwethiel]
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 11:50
WOOHOOO! Now this is entertainment! Tudo I bow to you the poem was excellent hahahahaha I loved it! The fighting is better - just so long as you dont hurt Rho too bad.Otherwise I just may have to draw my trusty sword!

Poppy is back! Hey my friend,when you've had enough of this scoundrel we must share several pints! I believe it is your shout!

*legolas shakes his head wondering if goldy will ever settle down*

Rho must get plotting,its high time these males got a taste of their own medicine!
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 01:00
RHO: Thanks for all your help, Hann! A fine brother you are! Naru, you understand why I did that, I had to save Dolen from this letch! He would have won her unfairly!
HANN: Mae-Mae, it was the least I could do for you. You know I stepped out of fights between you two when you both got taller than me! I'm the best brother you have, thank you!

NARU: Rho, Dolen didn't need your intervention. No offense, Strider, but I think the elf's poem reached the elf's heart. It's nice to know the big ranger man is a SENSITIVE guy, too. Besides, it seems Dolen likes the humor. Tudo, you might have done better using your own composition! Mae-Mae, we got lucky with OUR guys, huh? And look at Tudo with Poppy! A world-record recovery from a broken heart... and a busted face.

Goldy, what medicine do you have in mind for "these males"??
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 01:39
Naru, I am quite open to suggestions for paybacks to these males! Both Rho and I have been dunked in the water trough outside and its NOT FAIR! Must have some more ales and think about this, nothin like an ale induced stupor for plotting revenge! MEL! MELLLLLLLLLLL more ale ...PLEASE
<< First2526272829Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email