Register

<< First2627282930Last >>
Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The PP Pub.(KEEP)..pull up a chair and tell us what's on your mind
on: March 18, 2003 02:59
*The door swings open and in walks Jeanne with some kegs behind her. Her hair has changed to the color strawberry blonde and she is lean and tan*

"Hey everyone! Look what I've got? Green beer for everyone!! Happy Belated St. Patty's day to everyone!!"

*Goes over to Naru and Hann*

"This is for the both of you. Hope y'all like it and a belated congrats to y'all."

*Gives a package to the both of them.*
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 03:09
Aww, Goldberry, quit yer whinin'! It is good to see you, my old drinking buddy! And I will most definitely join you for a few rounds after I get to know mr. tall-dark-and-handsome here
*pinches Tudo*
But I fear you are mistaken . . . it is YOUR turn to buy!

Hello Jeanne! Good to see you again. I had an "errand" I had to attend to, but as you can see I have returned and hopefully can manage to stick around a while. Love the hair!!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 03:53
*Jeanne looks over to Goldberry and nods*

"Good to see you too."

*Walks over to sit down and forgets about her new injury*

"Ouch...dang it."

*Blood begins to stain her shirt*
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 05:39
legolas why did Jeanne nod at me? Did I do something?

Poppy just this once,I will shout you an ale. Better be careful of Tudo there,Rho tells me he is a handful.

Poor Rho are you ok? Better get some ice for that lip! lets plot a fitting revenge. Do you think a dunking is good enough or should it be something better? :evil:
Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 05:54
If you ask me, something better than a dunking, Golberry.

Tudo, I am really ashamed of you! *kisses Din* Trying to trick me like that! Don't worry, RhoW. I appreciate the effort on your behalf, but I think I can take care of myself. You better watch it, Tudo. Not only do I think Din wouldn't hesitate to hurt you, but let me introduce you to someone.

*pulls out a sword.*

This is Guruthcyll, or Death Bearer, in your tongue. We're good friends. Now then, if you don't behave yourself, I may just have to bring you two VERY CLOSE.

*puts sword away*

Now that that's settled, how about a drink, Din? And in case you're starting to get some mischevious ideas in your head, I sleep with no man until we are wedded. The choice is up to you, of course. Just be forewarned. :heart:

Nice to see you again, Poppy. You too, Jeanne.
RhovanionWarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 06:42
*Rho get's up from the corner and goes to see the gift from Jeanne*

Green beer????? What new devilry is this! Jeanne, are you okay, you look quite pale...

Oh Dolin! Your sword! So Beautiful! *runs to Dolin and pulls out Lisran...gently petting her like a newborn kitten* Dolen, I would like to introduce Lisran to Guruthcyll.

*Tudo, after feeling Rudhwethiel pinch, suddenly lifts her off her feet and plants a kiss squarely on her lips*

Tudo: A pinch will get you far, m'lady. Would you like to try for something a little stronger than a pinch? A pinch gets an inch, but a punch gets a bunch! Tell me how much you want me!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 06:48
*Looks down at shirt and sees the blood*

"Oh...yeah..."

*Falls to the floor unconcious, blood beginning to stain the wooden floor*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 07:05
*Our favorite Pub owner looks at the body oozing on the floor.*

BARLIMAN: How many times have I told you people?!? NO bleedin'!!! Fresh blood cuts right through the wax finish and ruins my wood flooring!

HANN: *watching his brother and Poppy* Tudo's back in town! I hope she knows what she getting into!

NARU: Tell me again that you're NOT adopted... Green beer? If I drank any at all I'd be green! I can't stomach the stuff since that incident at the party when I was six. Got drunk with a cousin, going round all day, sipping from our uncles' mugs. Never been so sick in my life! Cider's hard enough for me, thank you!

[Edited on 19/3/2003 by Narulothwen]
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 07:07
*Rudhwethiel bursts into laughter and looks down into Tudo's face from her place in his arms*
I should smack you for that . . . but then, that's what you were going for, wasn't it? You forget who you are dealing with, sir . . . I am Rudhwethiel Nevheru, called Poppy Cromwell in the common tongue, and a legendary man-herder. I ask you to call me Rudhwethiel, as your sister does. Perhaps it will remind you to respect me a little more. Now as for this wanting you business . . .
*her voice lowered seductively*
I want you . . . I want you . . . to put me down this instant! Dreadfully uncomfortable being man-handled by some great big lout who makes your feet dangle off the floor!

*notices Jeanne fall to the floor*
Oh no! someone help Jeanne!!
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 07:47
*goldberry looks up from her ale*

What was that? Jeanne how many times does Barliman have to tell ya,DONT bleed all over the floors! Now stop foolin around and get up!

legolas: Goldberry!

what? She is just playing,and she is interupting my drinking session! You should know not to interupt my favorite past time! Well you're my favorite past time really.

*jumps on legolas and gives him a big kiss*
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 08:11
*Still lying on the floor, unconcious*
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 09:36
*legolas jumps up and Goldberry falls on the floor*

legolas: Strider ! whats wrong can I help?!

*goldberry gets up rubbing her backside*

Legolas! Dont ever drop me like that again! That is just another thing to add to the list .Paybacks Legolas is all Im saying!

*goldberry walks over mumbling ,ale in hand to see what is going on*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2003 10:33
*At the stairs, Strider is stopped by a wall of elves.*

SILINDE: Please, allow me. We have more skill in this kind of healing.
Orophin, get our supplies, please.

*Orophin grabs a bag and rejoins Silinde heading up to a private room.*

LEGOLAS: She's in good hands now, Strider. Let's get back to our ladies. I think there is a bruised backside I must tend to before mine matches it!

Goldberry, Lauredadnuiel nin, I am so sorry to have spilled you onto the floor like that. I do not deserve forgiveness. Do with me as you see fit. I am at your mercy. *hangs heads in shame.*

[Edited on 19/3/2003 by Narulothwen]
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 03:38
*rolls her eyes behind Tudo's back*
Surely Tuddie dear, I am in love, for how else could my fondest wish be so obvious? However seeing as how we just met, I will refrain from violating your person for the moment. But if you would turn around where I can see your face and not just your lovely rear I may consider kissing you again

Legolas, you better look out throwing yourself at Goldie's mercy, she's liable to eat you alive.

I'm so glad the elves are here . . . they'll take the best possible care of poor Jeanne. I knew they were good for more than just decoration! My apologies, boys. And Goldberry. Stop looking at me like that!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 05:02
*Awakes to elves all about. Feeling sore and a little tired out.*

"What happened?"

*Looks about at all the faces and sees Silinde and Orophin there.*

"What did I do this time?"
Dinturion
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 07:11
To Rho, and Barliman: Hey guys. Barliman, this is your Pub, and Rho, you seem to be in charge around here besides him. I have a question/request for you two. We have had our share of "Problems" around here. Maybe it might be a good idea to asign "Task forces".

If you will have me, I would like to volenteer myself as Security/bouncer. The Medical Teams *gestures hands up to indicate upstairs* seems to have already been put together by my Lothlorien Bretherin. What shall it be?

To Dolen: *when she pulls sword:dizzy::drool:* Wow!! Now I am REALLY Impressed!!! As if I wasn't in Love already!! *when that is done returns to normal*

In our traditons there is no such thing as pre-marrital sex. For once two are joined together in bed, they are also joined in soul. So I guess it comes down to big questions. *holds her close and looks into her eyes*

King Elessar has taken the throne of Gondor. I have work to do. I will either have to move to Gondor, or stay here and make long trips every so often. I am very much willing to that. We can stay here, and I will serve my King from afar.
I will always return here, I CAN'T just "Leave" my friends. However that day is far off.

So I ask can you live with that? Can you have a Devoted husband, who Will have to run out on a journey every so often, and only because his devotion to the King, will serve all? I will be completely Loyal to you. I know no other way. If this is fine by you? If you can have this in your family?.. I ask the next question.

*steps away from Dolen just a bit. Pulls his sword( OOC:Name will be given later, I know it, but have to look it up. just pretend I've said it) Flips it point down and goes down to one knee.*

On (name of sword) I swear on this day, that all I have said to be true. I have waited a LONG time to find one who is as Lovley as you, and a Women, who would not fear my "line of Work" If you enjoy all you see, and it honors you.. I ask..

Dolenaglar, Will you be my bride? Will you be mine through the rest of our time on earth,and then Acompany me to our sacred Grey Havens?
*looks down then back up with tears forming* *quietly* i got to stop this or i am going to ruin my make-up*normal* Marry me?

[Edited on 19/3/2003 by Dinturion]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 07:57
*After elves leave, she gets up and begins to prepare to leave. She's sore all over and gets ready to head down stairs. As she leans on the banister to come down stairs, she sees Din do his thing with Dol. Dol takes too much time to answer.*

"Oh for heaven's sake, just say yes to the bloody man already will ya?"

*Still leans on the wall to keep self up*
Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 08:29
Hush, Jeanne. Just "yes" is way too informal.

:heart:*looking down at Din with her heart in her eyes*:heart:

Rise, Dinturion. Never before has a man truly caught my heart, nor has any man been as sweet to me as you. I understand the call of duty, but I also have faith in you that you will be loyal to me. Woe to you if you are not. Thus said, it is also my wish that you be my husband. I will spend the rest of my days with you on this earth, and when our time is gone, I will accompany you to the sacred Grey Havens. We shall bear away our unending love to the Undying Lands, where we shall live in bliss until the end.

*Pulls Din to his feet, ever so gently, and kisses him.*

Enough formality. When are we getting married? :love:
Dinturion
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 09:13
To Dolen: Soon enough My Love. I know there is another wedding this weekend.

My Malthen Finnel Cousin, and his Lady Goldberry are to be wed that day. BTW: What can I do for you guys? Goldberry, I know what you want from me. I will have it done for the wedding. But, I'm sure There are other things I can do to help.

So, with the past pattern in mind, and their wedding, I say it shall be next weekend. Let's say March 30/31? (ooc: I am usually not able to get to a computer from Fri 12:00 pm- Sun.2:00pm) This will also give us time to plan, and coridinate it.

Does this please you My Lady?

To Jeanne: Well hi there? I am glad you approve. *Looks over at the Lothlorien Boys* Is she ok to be walking around like that?

Well Jeane, What have you been doing? How in the world DID you get wholes in you like that? I haven't seen anyone bleed like that since... Well, lets just say it's been awhile

*back to Haldir*Any sign of what it was? Orc fletchings? anything?
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 09:42
*A soft chuckle escape her lips.*

"You wouldn't believe me even if I told you. So...congrats to you and Dol,"

*Turns to Goldberry and Legalos*

"And I suppose congrats should be in order for the both of you. My so many people getting married and I don't have money to get them a present. Oh well..."

*Grabs a walking staff leaning on the wall near by and limps to a table.*

"I might as well have some tea....and some dinner as well."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 10:07
*Goes to table with Rho and Strider*

"Thank you ever so much for your kindness, Rho. Yes..I would love some tater stew and cider."

*Turns to Strider*

"I'm fine. Just need some food and a warm drink in me and I'll be happy as can be."

*Looks over to Tudo and rolls her eyes*

"My god..."

*Talks loud enough for Tudo to hear*

"Hey Tudo...maybe you continue all your self-center worshipping outside. I sure the plants need some real fertilizer right now."
Dinturion
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 10:36
Na en meleth nedh en gwelu prestannenren Le si tinnu
"Can you feel the love tonight?"

To Rho: Good. No it will not interfere with my job. If anything it enhances it! What is a Kingdom, with out peace.

With thee way things happen here, I might even find out major things. it is a trick you Rangers have been using for awhile. Hang around the "bars" and watch for people who look like trouble, and get info.

Plus WITH 4 or more Ranger's right here!!, I am SURE I could get info and help, if there is ever "TROUBLE:evil:"

:love:Yes, isn't it Wondeful!!! we are to be wed!!!:love:
Rho: Ummm....Tudes...hate to break this to you, but I believe that look that you're referring to belonged to Din

Gee, Thanks for the Compliment!!

First Lego and Goldy, then Dolen and I shall start our work.

For those who have already done this, *looks to Han, Naru, Lego, Goldbery, and Rho (Iknow you help a lot too) with sad puppy dog eyes* Please assist Dolen and I?

And May I yet again say, I am just thrilled to Death my young Cousin, Prince of Mirkwood, is getting Married, and to quite a lovely Lady herself. For Centuries we never even thought he would leave the borders, Now... Marriage!! Proud of you boy

[Edited on 19/3/2003 by Dinturion]
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 11:32
legolas: Thanks Dinturion,my Goldberry is special,but I fear I may have some grovelling to attend to before she will commit to any more vows. May I say to you and Dolenaglar congratulations.Its about time you setled down!

You are so right about that grovelling Legolas.If you ever drop me like that again......Dont come near me for a while.Im too angry with you! You not only bruised my backside,but my heart!

Poppy if you can tear yourself away from Tudo for a while come and share a pint or ten with me!

Legolas: Goldberry....please. The lady was in distress.Did you think I would just ignore that?

Legolas,I understand that part of it!Im not that heartless...well only sometimes. Its the fact that you just dropped me on the floor without consideration..... I need a drink! Go and play somewhere else for awhile until I calm down....
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 12:08
To Tudo: Oh believe me, I'm not in the habit of showing mercy! Come here you!! Rawr!!!

*after she pries herself away*
Yes Goldie dear, I think now would be a good time for that pint. Lover boy there left me a little weak in the knees in spite of myself! Uh oh . . . what are you and Rho plotting?? If it involves revenge or nasty secrets or anything of that sort by all means count me in!

YAY we're going to have another wedding! and I DO plan to attend this one! Let me know if I can help in any way, Dolen!

Jeanne, so glad to see you're feeling better! You had me a little worried there.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 12:12
*Wobbles over to Rho and Gold*

"Sorry...I heard the words 'revenge' and 'men' and had to know what's up. May I join you?"

*Looks at the two*
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 12:14
Rho you are sooooooo right! Time to get our own back! Hmm,which option do I choose?..........I think ALL of the above! Hahahahahaha

*glares at legolas who is looking worried*

A dunking in an ice cold water trough must be part of it! Then cover them in honey and stake them out on an angry ants nest! This is fun Rho! Lets do it!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 12:57
*Sits down and thinks really hard what to do*

"You know...I agree with what Gold said...lets do it all."

*Looks to see what the men are doing*

"You know they say that men are the head of the household...so how come they also say that women are the head of the relationship?"

*Thinks again and then an evil smile comes across her face :evil:*

"Ladies...its time to show these men who runs what around here."
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 04:32
*legolas approaches goldberry*

Legolas: Excuse me ladies,forgive me for interupting whatever you are discussing here,...Goldberry may I speak with you?

Speak away

Legolas: Goldy..,please in private.

*sighs and hesitates for a moment*

Very well,if you insist.

*in a private corner*

this had better be good legolas Im not a very happy...

*legolas looks into goldy's eyes ,pulls her gently to him and kisses her*

legolas: Goldberry,I am truely sorry,please, can we end all this petty arguing.We are to pledge to one another in a few days.We cannot do that while you are upset with me.I want this to stop I....

*this time goldberry grabs legolas and kisses him*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 05:06
Welcome to the POTBELLY PONY PUB, where the course of true love... often runs into a parked cart! Or falls into a ditch, or gets blown away in a whirlwind. Hann, let's saddle up & get out of here before this insanity spreads to us!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 05:49
*Rolls her eyes*

"Thats not entirely accurate...I still haven't found true love."
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 06:06
But why on earth do you want to leave, Naru? Love is madness, yes, but leaving won't help! Just one look at you and Hann proves that no matter where you go, love follows!:love:

*passes Jeanne the pint Goldberry just bought . . . she doesn't seem to want it at the moment *
Don't worry Jeanne, you will. Love is a gift . . . it is given because it wishes to be, not when or because it is asked for . . . often it comes when we least expect it, and we know it is worth the waiting.
*Poppy's eyes unwillingly follow Tudo as she speaks*:heart:

Rho, can you believe Goldberry?? She is a perfect sap when it comes to that elf! There go all our little plans for a good time. But oh well. And while we're on the topic of those two, I'm a little confused on their upcoming vows . . . are we anticipating a wedding or an engagement announcement? Someone please fill me in! And where have the fruit rings gotten off to?
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 06:19
*Nods head as if considering what Rud said*

"Yeah...well...I haven't meet a man yet that seems that interested in me."

*Goes to bar and looks at all the couples and people engaged*

"I think I need some tea."
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 06:28
*legolas and Goldberry return to the table*

Poppy,you gave my pint away?! That must mean it isyour shout again! Poppy we are to make our vows shortly.We will formally commit to each other,just for all of you here who wish to see some sort of ceremony.

Rho, Im sorry I caved,:cry:what can I say,he "talked" me out of it!
*whispers to Rho*
never fear a water dunking at least is still on the cards if you are willing to help.
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 07:09
Rudhwethiel: But why on earth do you want to leave, Naru? Love is madness, yes, but leaving won't help! Just one look at you and Hann proves that no matter where you go, love follows!
Poor Poppy! Her head turned by a northern hunk and now she can't recognise sarcasm! I can understand, though. Our Tudolen is hard to look away from - if only for safety's sake. (Just kidding, Tudo, really! Would I imply that you are too dangerous? Never!) Okay, Poppy, love might be madness in the early stages, it seems. I have to disagree with you on one point; love will not follow us!

HANN: That's for sure! It leads! How else did I find myself here at this Pub only a few weeks ago, and now I'm an old married man of FOUR DAYS!

NARU: Yes, and it only took you THREE YEARS to find your way back to me and get over some ridiculous notion that I was romantically involved with someone else! We've had our cart-wreck already I suppose.

HANN: I tried to find you at Rivendell and you'd already headed back to the Shire! I'm not the tracker Strider is or Mae either. It took me a while to follow your trail. Love led me here! :heart:

NARU: Poppy, maybe you are the one who should leave before you fall into the trap of another of these Rhovanion sweet-talkers!
Melánë le, Sadron nin! :love:

*CUES up: "Love Led Us Here"
(from Muppet Treasure Island)*

NARU: I think I get to be Kermit. His lyrics fit me better. You be Piggy, Ham, I mean Hann.

Kermit: Was I dumb or was I blind
Or did my heart just lose it's mind
Why'd I go and throw our perfect dream away

Piggy: Looking back I'll never know
How I ever let you go
But destiny could see we deserved to have another chance

Both: Love led us here
Right back to where we belong
We followed a star
And here we are
Now heaven seems so near
Love led us here

Kermit: Now I know life can take you by surprise
And sweep you off your feet

Piggy: Did this happen to us or are we just dreaming

Both: Love led us here
Right back to where we belong
We followed a star
And here we are
Now heaven seems so near
Love led us here

Kermit: So take my hand

Piggy: And have no fear

Both: We'll be all right
Love led us here

(Transcribed by Jon Cooke )

[Edited on 20/3/2003 by Narulothwen]
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 07:28
excuse me a minute legolas,I want to have a word with your cousin.

*goes over to Din*

Din ,before you asked for help with wedding plans.I'm sorry,I didnt respond earlier,I have been somewhat preoccupied.But I think things are sorted out...for the moment anyway. Of course i will help you and Dol with any plans that you have,after all I helped Naru and Hann with theirs so I have a little practise. However,I must speak with Dol on this too as it is her wedding as well! Im sure the bride has her ideas of how she would like things to be. However,if either legolas and I can help,by all means just ask.

And thankyou for all your help with our ceremony .I hope to keep the actual ceremony simple.The party however is another matter.So if you would like to help out in that department.........
<< First2627282930Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email