Register

<< First2829303132Last >>
Author Topic:
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The PP Pub.(KEEP)..pull up a chair and tell us what's on your mind
on: March 22, 2003 06:29
Don't worry Naru, M-E is far too exciting to leave at the moment and besides, who wants to leave the Pub forever?

Haldir: Thank you, to both of you. I believe we still may be able to work this out.*approaches M*

I need to talk to you Haldir. While I was away,I shed many tears and I had a lot of time to think about what happened and what I said and what you said but I...

Haldir: Wait M. I need to talk to you before another word escapes your mouth. I've had time to think also and I have been very honest with you, yet sometimes I do not know my limits. I should have never said those things about you. And besides, what attracted me to you was not what you wore, was not your exterior, as beautiful as you may be, but it was your personality. You were so...so full of life and you still are. From the minute that we first spoke you put your trust in me and have never doubted me since. I do not blame you at all M for what you said. I deserved to hear that. But please, you and me, we have something that may one day blossom to be more than just us fighting all the time. I beg of you*gets down on his knees and looks up at M* give me another chance, give us another chance. We can work things out. Remember the promises I made to you a few weeks ago? Let me honour them. I will trust you and I will love you until the end of time, I will learn to hold my tongue, if only you could return to me the affection I have for you.

*Pulls him up off his knees* I do not know if we should even try again Haldir. Look at all the chances we gave to each other and their results. Is it worth it? I do not want to cry anymore and feel pain because of our love. When you said the tavern wench comment I did not know if it was your heart or your lust talking anymore and that frightened me. Because if we were truly meant to be, wouldn't I have been able to know that? It seems I have come back here more confused and sad then when I left.*begins to cry*

Haldir: Do not cry anymore M, it was neither that were speaking. It was my anger. I know it may take some time to get things straight again but in the long run it will be worth it.*hugs her* I am not the person I was when we met. I have grown since then. I am a better person. Please, trust me again.

I never did not trust you. I just...I just need to be alone.*walks out of the pub and sits on a bench outside*

Haldir: M tell me what you began to say before.

What I wanted to say was that...that I didn't think we should be together for a while. That even though I still may love you, you hurt me too deeply. But also that I was sorry for my words. Now that I've had the time to think about everything I realize that I never gave you the time to explain. And now after what you just said, I regret my words and I no longer know what to do.

Haldir: Perhaps you are right M. Maybe we need some time apart. Do you want me to leave you alone now?

No...Well you don't have to leave if you don't want to. I have no problem with you staying out here.

Haldir: I believe we both need some time alone. *Haldir walks back into the pub*

[Edited on 22/3/2003 by MrsLegolasGreenleaf]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 07:28
*Sees M leave the pub and goes outside with her*

"M...you okay, hon?"
*MelioftheShire*
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 08:00
*Orophin brings her upstairs and puts her in a bed. Wakes up a bit later. Looks around*
Pip?!? Orophin where's Pippin?!?
Pippin: I'm here don't worry!I promise I wont leave you until you feel better!!*Kisses her* Meli what happened?!?
Pip......I missed you so much......I left right after the party....... I've travelled all this time non-stop I didn't even stop for food!*Tries to get up but still has no strenght to get up*
Pippin: Meli don't try to get up you need to rest!I missed you to!!! You're rather silly you really didn't need to rush!*Kisses her. Then goes to the door and yells to the everyone dowstairs* Can someone bring up something for Meli to eat!!!*Goes to sit next to Meli again*
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 08:07
Ohh Jeanne, I don't know what to do anymore. I had come back here with my mind made up to tell Haldir that he was my good friend and that I was rather sorry about what I said to him. But then he said...he said...Well you heard what he said. It's not like we tried to hide anything. Now I don't know wether I should just give him another chance or if I should stick with what I wanted to do in the first place. I mean sometimes I just want to slap him because he hurts me so much but other times he makes me feel so glad and loved, things that I haven't felt since my mother died. What am I supposed to do? I did really miss him while I was gone but I cried so much also. I just wish that things could go back normal...like before, when I first saw him in the pub.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 08:27
*Sits next to M and looks up at the sky*

"Its like I tell all my friends: you can't pick a rose from a bush without getting pricked. Life and relationships have many bumps and potholes in their roads. Sometimes you can avoid them, other times you don't have a choice but to hit one. But you don't just sit there and mope about your troubles and mistakes. You get back up and look about to choose a better course. You learn the roads quick and learn from your mistakes, and when a better road shows up its best to take it.
Just remember M, when you get into a relationship with a man make sure he meets all of the credintals that you look for in a husband, not just some but all of them. If he turns out to be lieing or hurting you, he's not worth it: he's not worth you spending the rest of your life living in a relationship like that. Good bet of it is he's not going to change, he'll probably try but won't work out. And what about your kids? How is he going to treat them?
Do you understand what I'm saying, hon?"

*Looks to M for a reply*
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 09:52
Marriage...Children...I had never thought of those things. We had never even talked about it together. But I have to admit that he has changed. In some ways the change has been good but in others it was for the worse. He never really lied to me, yet it was his honesty that hurt me more. But believe me when I say that I never had any expectations or credentials that he had to meet. He was perfect the way he was. He did get mad sometimes, and jealous but we always worked things out. Maybe I should just go and talk to him, it seems we have many things to dicuss. Do you think I should Jeanne? I don't see what else I could do.

[Edited on 22/3/2003 by MrsLegolasGreenleaf]
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 11:16
HANN: Will Tuddie-pants ever change? Don't be so silly! He changes every month, whether he's dirty or not. You know that! I'm afraid our bulky brother is routinely unpredictable. But that's the biggest part of his charm.

NARU: Yeah, that and his heavy bum! Good to hear Meli's on the mend & Pippin is in attendance. Now if we could get Haldir & M to settle their situation we can focus on this elf wedding coming up! I've been married too long to advise on matters of the heart! A whole week! I can be a great example of what NOT to do to get a relationship moving along, though.
We have to make up for all that lost time, Hann!
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 11:51
* looks around from gazing into legolas's eyes*

What Rho ? My slave? Oh yeah,sorry legolas was distracting me. Poppy,you had better go and see where that man of yours has disappeared to! You should know by now you cant take your eyes off him for a minute. Go and fetch him down here and tell him to leave Meli alone! Pippin will not be impressed! Oh and when youve done that.....Im very thirsty!
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 12:08
*runs around like a chicken with her head cut off*

Someone fainted . . . check on Tudo . . . pint for Goldberry . . . right!

*whew* I've lost track of the couples around here! Maybe when a few of these weddings are off our hands I'll be able to catch up on who's with who!!

And now to find that rapscallion Tudo . . . :evil:
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 12:48
I think I will go talk to him. I don't want to ruin the wedding. Besides I have to make sure he doesn't teach anyone else something in elvish! Thank you all for the advice. *walks in the pub and finds Haldir sitting at that bar*
We really need to work things out Haldir. I do still love you but the way you treated me was not how I wanted to be treated. And I just have one question, have you ever thought about marriage?

Haldir:To tell you the truth I have. Before I met you here, I kept thinking about how I should have just asked you to marry me, that if I had maybe you wouldn't have left. But that was all in the past and this is the present. I know I should have treated you with more respect and wether we are just friends or more I will respect you as long as I know you.

I hope you will but I have to say that I wasn't the most understanding person either. I jump to conclusions and make hasty decisions. I know we've had hard times in the past but I think that if we try enough the road will be smoother in the future. I still don't believe that you thought that if you had asked me to marry you I would have stayed. I had to go, you knew that.*laughs*

Haldir: I didn't want to lose you, and I still don't.*gets down on one knee*That's why I want to know if you,M of Mirkwood, would do me the honour of marrying me.

Marriage? *stands there in awe* I...I...I...I'm not ready for marriage Haldir. I'm so sorry, it's just that marriage is such a big step for me and maybe one day I'll be ready but for the moment...

Haldir: Well there you go! We can have a long engagement! As long as you want. I would be the happiest person in M-E if only you would except this ring as a token of my love and appreciation for you, and as a sign that we may one day take our vows together as man and wife.

If you put it that way...than yes! Yes I will marry you one day Haldir of Lorien, after a loooong engagement! *Haldir puts the ring on her finger and picks her up off the ground and swings around in a circle high in the air then brings her back down and hugs her*

Haldir: Never will you regret this my lady.

I do not believe I will. *kisses him*
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 12:55
*Walks back in and watches the whole thing unfold*

"Trust me, M, I had no idea. You are however very much welcome, M. Another couple to get married? God...I feel so lonely...I need a drink."

*Heads back to seat and looks at her sketches*

-Thinks to self- 'Will I ever find love? Oh...I did once...but I lost him when I was brought here.'
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 01:16
Hey M,Haldir,all worked out? I hope so! Haldir you be good to her!

Where has my slave girl gone? Im thirsty again! :evil:

*calls upstairs to Poppy*

Poppy! What are you doing up there?! You had better be behaving yourself.Just remember.Im not married yet,so you are still my slave and Im THIRSTY!

legolas: Will you give the poor girl a break!

Um I think its about time we had some fun around here! Naru did I hear you mention games? What was that you said,strip twister?! Now you're talking woman!

Barliman,bring out the twister mat!

*legolas nearly chokes on his ale*
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 01:24
*Walks over to Gold*

"So....what do you think? Which one will it be?"

*Shows both sketches and waits. Chokes on tea her tea when it comes to Gold's 'strip twister' comment.*
*MelioftheShire*
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 01:27
Rhoooooooo.....thank you soooooo much for the food!!You to Tudo!!*Sees that Tudo isn't leaving*uh.....Tudo you know you can leave!!*Hears M and Haldir*Oh my gosh their engaged!!!I have to go see them!!*Tries to get up but just falls back down*
Pippin: Meli calm down just eat your food then you might have the strenght to go see them after!!
Ok, fine I'll wait!!!*Starts eating* but if I don't have the strenght you get to carry me downstairs got it?!?
Pippin: Alright I will but you really must eat!!!

*Continues to eat*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 01:31
Take it easy, Legolas!
I said I didn't like that game because I'm too small to really play it! I don't like losing at strip-Twister. But I think it would be perfect if TUDO & POPPY joined you for a round or three!!! Who else is game? I have the spinner!!!
Hann, go ahead & play for the both of us.
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 02:58
Haldir: We're in! I love strip-Twister! Especially since I don't lose very much!

We? I hate that game! I'm terrible at it, I always lose!! Get your brothers to play.

Haldir: Oh but that was the point of you playing m'lady. Althought my brothers do need some more excitement. Hey Rumli, Orophin! Come and play strip-Twister with us!*Orophin comes over to the rest of them and gets ready to play*

Rumli: I'm not in the mood to play at the moment Haldir. Maybe later.

*Haldir goes to see Rumli* Whats the matter Rumli? I thought you liked to play Twister. You do not seem very happy my brother. Why ever are you sad? Be glad! Your brother is finally settling down!

Rumli: My hurt is nothing I wish to discuss.

Let me try him Haldir. Rumli are you sure that you don't want to talk about it? Keeping it inside won't help, it will only make things worse.

Rumli: It's nothing you can help me with or understand. You are in love and engaged. Every woman I fall in love with leaves me for someone else.

Come on now. Thats not true...

Rumli: Give me one good example. First there was Mariwen, then Goldberry, now you...

ME? I think you're confused. You never loved me...

Rumli: I did...for a brief time but now you're engaged so...

I'm not going to let you mope aroound and lie to me come play! Maybe you'll meet someone new!!*Drags him over to where everyone is starting to play strip-Twister*

[Edited on 23/3/2003 by MrsLegolasGreenleaf]
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 03:58
Jeanne the sketches are lovely,they really are. But they are not quite what I had in mind.Do you have any others I can look at?

legolas:Goldberry! You are NOT playing that game! Let the others play if they want,but you...

Dont start telling me what I can and cant do...

*legolas just glares at Goldberry,she stares back....*

I need a drink...... and I WILL play if I want.........!

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 04:00
*Looks about and begins to head for the door*

"You know...I better just leave this up to y'all. You don't need me in this game."

*Makes sure no one tries to get her to play*
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 04:26
*stops in the doorway*
I just realized what I was doing! Rudhwethiel Nevheru does not chase down ANY man! He'll come crawling back in time muahaha.

As for strip twister, a very tempting idea! However, I think we should remember that not everyone here is married YET. Seems it is up to me to save you from yourselves! We ARE in bad shape now! Naru, really. Must you encourage them? And HIM especially?

Don't leave, Jeanne. Perhaps we can restore order to this wild mob. Since we are so very well-behaved and all.

*casts accusing eye at Goldberry* and SOME of us have had too much ale for their own good. Really, Goldy, don't torment the elf. You can do enough of that after the wedding.

Speaking of wedding, it seems there is yet ANOTHER in the offing!!
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 05:03
Rudhwethiel: Naru, really. Must you encourage them?

No, I do it voluntarily! What's being married got to do with playing this game? It seems that Twister is a game the elves play too well for it to be fun here, tho. We should get out the hobbit-scalle mat next time! That will show them!
Gave up on chasing Tudo, huh? He might get lost on the way down, but he WILL come back to you. Still interested in the little bean-blossom?

Hann, how does it feel to be the trend-setter? Three weeks ago we got engaged & now everyone thinks they have to follow suit!
*MelioftheShire*
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 05:06
*Finishes eating*
Ok now I can go dowstairs!!*Gets up and almost falls but Pippin catches her*
Pippin:Maybe you should.....
I'm not going back to bed I'm to young to be stuck in a bed now be nice and help me walk!!
Pippin: Alright let's go*Puts his arm around her waist she puts her arm around his shoulders for support they make their way downstairs*
Oh!Look their playing strip twister!!!Let's play Pip!!!
Pippin: I think it be better if we sit this one out!! you could hardly stand up upstairs!!*Sits her on a chair but she gets up and tries to show him that she's fine but she just falls*
Ok! I think I should sit this one out!!
Pippin:*helping her up*Come here my stuborn little Meli!!!*sits down and sits her on his lap with his arms around her waist*

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 05:09
*Turns and answers*

"Nah...y'all go ahead..."

*Starts to head to the door again*
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 06:02
My dress designer is leaving? Jeanne whats wrong,did I say something wrong? I didnt mean any offence!

Naruuu,this is getting too much:cry: what am I going to do for a dress now!:cry: And legolas is upset with me again and poppy is telling me I drink too much and ....ITS NOT FAIR! :cry::cry:

MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 06:14
Rumli to Jeanne: Please don't leave Jeanne! Come and grab a cup of tea with me and watch the excitement. This may be funny.

Glad to see you in a better mood Rumli my far-away-in-the-future future brother-in-law! I can't believe that you guys are trying to stop us from playing strip-Twister!I was about to play! Would you like to share a pint with me instead Haldir?

Haldir: What? We're not playing anymore? Not fair! Right when my fiancee wants to play!Hmmm,"my fiancee", that sounds pretty good! I think I'll take you up on that pint M.

Wow! I'm someones fiancee! I've never been a fiancee before or had one! Uh oh...I'm already obsessing about it! Wait until we pick a date...I'll be going on and on about it! :love: I do believe you did start a trend Naru! But that is a good thing! *heads to the bar and orders a pint of ale*

[Edited on 23/3/2003 by MrsLegolasGreenleaf]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 06:22
*Turns to Rumli and scratches back of head*

"Uh....okay I guess. But first I need to get M's dress. I'll be back. Why don't you join me?"

*Waits for reply while heading upstairs*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 09:20
NARU: OOooOOoo! I think our Miss Jeanne is going upstairs to console a certain broken-hearted elf!

HANN: Who is this RUMLI guy they keep talking to??

NARU: Don't ask me. I think there was a Rumli in Rivendell. Dark hair, dark eyes, tall...
Ru-mi-il! Rumil of Lorien!! Yeah, you! Who is this Rumli??
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 09:31
Hmmm,Hann,its been a long time since Ive been home to Rivendell,but i do recall an elf named Rumli. Where is he? If he is here I want to speak with him........
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 11:18
Sure, Tudo. There's nothing else pressing right now. The shirt has to come off, of course. Do you want oil all over it? If your lower back is the problem I have to get deep into those knotted muscles. Warmed oil is essential for a good massage. Do you mind stretching out on the floor?
Massage is a very hands-on thing. I've spent most of my life writing & shooting a bow, so I'll warn you I have strong fingers! Hann, do you think I can make him feel the burn?

HANN: I don't think he knows what he's asking for. Show no mercy!

*Naru fetches a bottle of scented oil from the back, drops it into a pot of hot water. while it warms she limbers her fingers, looking very serious.*

NARU: It's not too late to reconsider!

*Tudo makes himself comfortable on the floor. She starts working on his back right above the waistline, digging knuckles into his tight muscles, adding oil now and then.*

How's that? Oh, I forgot to ask; have you eaten any beans within the last three days? I not strong enough to withstand that!

[Edited on 23/3/2003 by Narulothwen]
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2003 05:08
((ooc:Oops!! I'm sooo sorry everyone I keep calling Rumil Rumli!I meant Rumil. My fault! Sorry for the confusion!))

Rumil: Of course I will join you Jeanne.

Hey Jeanne, what dress of mine are you going to get?!

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2003 07:50
*Turns to answer M*

"Probably the first one." -Did you check the link?-

*Turns back around and heads up with Rumli*
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2003 08:33
Alright! I liked that one! Hmmmm...anyone up for the alphabet game? I'm getting bored...

Haldir: Then perhaps you will permit me to cure you of your boredom my lady and follow me this way...*brings M down a flight of stairs to the cellar, where M's laughter is heard for a while*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2003 08:52
No wait! I remember now!
(to Tudo) Hold still! The walls of Minas Tirith would be jealous of this rock-firm back! Can you relax AT ALL??
Rumli was one of the dwarves, some kin to Gimli! M we all "mis-speak" now & then. I've tease Rho repeated for calling that dwarf Gimly! I think the elf is sensative about being called by a dwarf name, tho!

Meli, we missed you. Glad to have you back & well fed! Take advantage of that TALL hobbit hovering over you - he needs a good run-around! Don't pull a face on me, Master Peregrin! Just because you're the tallest hobbit ever doesn't mean I can't cut you back down to regular size! When I'm done torturing Tudo, you want to thumb-wrestling???

I hope M & Haldir stay out of the wine set aside for tonight!

[Edited on 24/3/2003 by Narulothwen]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2003 10:57
*Throws head back and laughs*

"Oh that would be a pretty site."
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2003 11:17
*tries not to salivate at the sight of Tudo shirtless*:drool:

You know, Goldy dear, I take it back. A pint sounds good . . . or maybe ten . . . :dizzy:

Barliman! Could we get a few pints and some fruit rings, please?
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2003 11:33
Poppy as much as I want a pint now, I promised Legolas I wouldnt drink today.

* takes Legolas aside*

Legolas,are you ready for this?

* He takes her hands and gazes into her eyes.They stand lost in each other for a few moments.Legolas gently kisses her*

I love you. I have to go and get ready.
<< First2829303132Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email