<< First2728293031Last >>
Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The PP Pub.(KEEP)..pull up a chair and tell us what's on your mind
on: March 19, 2003 08:00
*Talks loud enough for Gold and Din to hear*

"I'll be here this time to help with both of your weddings so...if you need me just ask."
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 10:26
Hann, keep your woman in check, she may try to grab my bum.
HANN: No need to, Tudo! Remember when you tackled everyone the other day? She said she got all the grab she needed. Once was plenty for her! She prefers compact to bulky, thank you!

NARU: Who are you talking to, Hann? I don't see anything but a pair of beautiful, dark grey eyes!
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 11:40
Din, may I have a moment I have another favour to ask.Its pretty important. You see,Im here on my own so to speak.I need someone to give me "away". May I ask you if you would do me the honor of accompanying me to meet my prince?
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2003 02:22
Lovely song, Naru and Hann! What a beautiful description of your journey.:love: Forgive me for not catching on to your sarcasm Naru dear, my mind was a bit *ahem* preoccupied . . .

Very much enjoyed your song too, Rho! But not half as much as your ranger friend from the looks of things.

Thanks for setting me straight on your plans, Gold. Like I told Dolen, just holler if you need my assistance in any way. And here's another pint, don't cry. There seem to be plenty of them around here.

*blows a kiss at Tudo*
Tuddie pants, I'm not out of your arms half an hour before you're craving me again! So much for the iron will of the North. If you want me, wild man, come and get me!

[Edited on 20/3/2003 by Rudhwethiel]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2003 04:02
*Rolls eyes and shakes head*

"Whatever guys."

*Leans over to Rho*

"What ever the plan is, I'm all for it. Ok?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2003 08:15
*Nods head in agreement with Rho*

"I must agree with you Rho...and I do have an idea. How about we crush his pride for good. Here's what we can do..."

*Looks about to see if anyone was listening*

"Let's trick him into somehow getting his clothes off (getting him in front of everyone), dunk him in a water trouf, then we can pour something really sticky all over him and then pour something like feathers...no wait leaves...ohhhh, even better--stickers and thorns. Oh...this is going to be good."

*Looks at Rho for her advice*
Dinturion
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2003 08:48
.I need someone to give me "away". May I ask you if you would do me the honor of accompanying me to meet my prince?

Goldberry, I would be honored. It caught me by surprise!! But absolutly, you can use this Old man, to be "Your" Old Man. I will present you to your husband, The Prince of Mirkwood.
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2003 11:40
Din,thankyou so much for all of your help.Both Legolas and I are much in your debt for all that you are doing for us

*goldberry has tears in her eyes*

Now go away old man,or you will have me crying and ruin my reputation as being heartless! Honestly,between you and your cousin.....you are turning me into a sap!

*goes over to Rho*

Rho what was that about a "cool wedding rap"? Sounds like fun my friend.For the PARTY that is!.
Guys Im leaving myself open here but as far as planning a party goes, go nuts! The more fun the better!

*mutters to self* what am I saying?!

Um Naru,Rho,not that you're an expert Rho, but a little help selecting a dress please. Yeah I know this is becoming a bad habbit.But Ive just realised, I will become a princess,thats too scary! So I had better wear one for the ceremony at least.

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2003 12:15
*Looks over at Goldberry*

"Hey Gold, may I help with the party? I could help with the wedding dress. I have a relative who is great at designing dresses especially wedding dresses and taught me what to do. Can I help pleasssseee???"

*Looks at her with pleading puppy eyes of emerald green*
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2003 12:37
Jeanne,stop staring at me with those big green puppy dog eyes! I really am turning into a sap.I must stop this!

Ok let me hear your suggestions for the party and dresses,BUT,I want Naru and Rho to have a say in all of this,to help me decide on a style. My thoughts are that I would like it fairly simple nothing too elaborate,but elegant.something that will make my prince proud of me.

Rhoooooooo,where are you?! Help Im getting too soft! Save me! We need a girls night to let lose,get wild and crazy! I havent danced on the tables for while! Time for a pint I think! Now its my turn to get nervous!
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2003 03:50
As far as you, my Rudy pumpkin butt...I heard that you were dreaming about me.

Oh really? And just WHERE did you hear that, my perfect specimen of raw masculinity??

*glares at Rho*
Really, Rho darling, you must control the misting . . . it's getting almost as bad as your tale-bearing! And I KNOW you and Jeanne are not planning an attack on my Tuddie pants! Granted, he could use a bit of humility . . . more than a bit actually . . . but I'm a sucker for arrogant men! And don't you worry, he'll get his. He just thinks he has me right where he wants me . . . soon he will see that HE is the one being, um, 'permeated'.

And Goldberry dear, I'm no good at dresses or planning or decorating or any of those things, and I'll leave it up to Rho to calm your nerves. But I will be glad to play go-fer and spare hands when this event transpires. As always, I am your cheerful slave! Din's giving you away . . . how sweet! That makes even a cold-hearted man-herder like me teary!!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2003 06:39
*Claps hands together*

"Wonderful. I'll begin doing sketches."

*Looks about for some paper and a pen. Suddenly stubbles over a Strider's feet.*

"Oh dear...sorry Strider. Are you alright?"
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2003 07:19
Poppy,you want to be my slave?! A cheerful one at that! Hhmmm,interesting comment! You are leaving yourself wide open! I think first order - A PINT please! I need one,this is getting just a little too nerve wracking!!! I need a good time,one last wild night before I become a princess and have to behave myself!
*whispers to Poppy* Im not promising that one!

Girls its time for some fun! Um Jeanne how are the sketches coming? we dont have too much time.Its Sunday night you know.Under the moon and stars.

*legolas is once again looking a little worried*

Legolas,its alright I promise....I'll be good.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2003 07:32
*Gets up and begins on sketches*

"Just starting Gold. What's that? Sunday you say? I think I might have something by then. Just give me a while."

*Heads over into a corner and begins sketches*

Thinks to self -- "Some girls have all the luck and fun."

*Shakes head and sighs heavily as she continues to sketch*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2003 10:02
Tudo: Hann...a grab? It was more like a kneeding, a caressing and rubbing. Why do you think I laid there for as long as I did? She was massaging me!
NARU: Rho has beaten you too often. You can't tell a punch from a caress. Shall I bite next time? Hobbit bites can be pretty nasty! On the other hand, if you want a proper massage I might be persuaded.
Poppy called you her perfect specimen of raw masculinity. Well I prefer mine WELL DONE, and Hann IS! Keep cooking, baby bro, some day you may be THIS GOOD!
*Kisses Hann soundly, then giggles*
Stubble tickles!

Goldy, what ever the bride of the week request will be as an order to us. You have but to speak it! I think we can find you a dress that's feminine & comfortable & will please the groom. What color do you have in mind?

HANN: Tuddie pants? Isn't that what we called you as a child after that BEAN BINGE??? Pet names can be so silly.

NARU: too right, Hann-hon!
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2003 10:57
Jeanne, I have thought of the color I would like for my dress.Ice Blue and some glass beading would be nice too I think,not too much though.

Poppy, slave! I need a pint~where has the band got to? I would like some music! Pippin,will you play for me, I need to have some fun! I need to relax! Listen to me Im rambling!
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2003 11:07
PIPPIN: I would love to play for you, Goldberry! I've been out of my mind with boredom! I miss my little Meli! When is she getting back? We didn't have a proper chance to ... never mind. What can I play? Nothing to match my mood, for sure! A nice peppy tune from the Green Dragon back home?
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2003 11:20
Thankyou Pippin! Something peppy would be great!
Dont worry about Meli,she will be back soon enough! Im sure she has missed you just as much as you've missed her.

Now for that tune,then Pip come and share a pint with me!

*goldberry grabs legolas for a dance*
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 02:59
*Continues sketching when hearing what Gold says about dress*

"You got it, Gold."
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 03:13
*thunks a mug down on Goldberry's table*
Here is your pint, slave-driver. It'll be waiiting for you when you finish dancing with your elf in shining mithril there. And remember - this lasts only until your wedding! I'm wondering if you shouldn't sitck to cider until then anyway.

And Hann, what's this about a bean-binge and my Tuddie pants? Please, by all means, let us have the tale!

Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 03:39
*Din beckons to Dol and the walk outside together. They return a short while later, both smiling. A few of the more observarnt women notice that each is now wearing a silver ring, beautifully wrought and seemingly entwined with silver leaves.*

*Dol kisses Din and goes to sit by Goldberry.*

Poppy, do you suppose that if I'm getting married, too, then you'll be slave for me? I could really use a pint right about now. My head is starting to feel a little heavier than usual. I don't think I've had a single drink since Din proposed to me.
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 06:02
Thanx 4 the invite back, RhoW! I will be quiet from now on, though. Don't want to offend anyone.

Culin sits in a corner with her head propped up on her arms. Faloth had gone home and Agarwaen had come instead.
(Agarwaen is already married. Leave him be.)
Culin is taking notes on the weddings so she can help... if anyone would want her help. Agarwaen is being his normal, bubbly self but is being held back by Culin who wants him to chill.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 06:15
*Continues sketches*

"Woo...man...this is harder than I expected."

*Sees Culin in the corner*

"Hey Culin. How's it going?"
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 12:59
Hey Poppy slave girl! hahahaha I like the sound of that! I do not partake in that stuff you call cider.It is ALE all the way! And the closer this thing gets the more I want!

*turns to legolas*
Except on the big day that is,I promise ,I want a clear head then!

Dol Im sure Poppy would love to be your slave as well! She seems to enjoy it! *notices ring* Oooohhh Dol,show me your ring, that is sooooo beautiful! You are a very lucky woman!Im sure Din will make you very happy!

Hows the dress coming Jeanne? Remember nothing to flashy,thats not me!

Culin,dont sit over there,come and join us for an ale! There are several weddings being planned.I think Ive got my ceremony covered (legolas doesnt have a say in it )But the party after is still open to planning! I want it to be fun! Who is the man with you? Please introduce him.

Oh pippin ,thanks for the music,that was great!Now come and share that pint with me.We havent had a drink together for awhile now! Slave girl! Pippin would like a pint to please!
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 01:33
*rolls eyes at Goldberry*
I'm thinkin' I'm gonna regret volunteering . . .

But yes, Dolen, I will be happy to be your slave as well. And let me see that ring!!

Welcome, Culin. Here's a pint for you and your friend. And Pippin sir, another for you! Lovely music, by the way

As for YOU, slave driver, here is HALF a pint. And that's all you get for at least an hour! You do NOT need to be tipsy while planning your wedding. Eru knows what we'd end up with!

And where has Tudolen got off to? Can't turn your back on that man for a minute!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 02:07
"Going well. I'm almost done."

*Looks down again and works on sketches more*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 04:30
*Naru keeps one eye on Tudo, just in case... the other looks over Jeanne's shoulder at her "sketch"*
Jeanne, looks like we've discovered your hidden talent! Master Bilbo could have used your hand illustrating some of his stories. He was great at maps & I could do landscapes all right, but we didn't have anyone who could draw people like this!

Pippin, mind your pints! Eat something along side that mug, will you?

Culin, welcome back. Dinturion & Dolen made need a wedding consultation. And we could always use another stable, married person in this madhouse; suilad, Agarwaen.

Poppy, did I warn you about that guy or what? Tudo is like a spring storm.

HANN: He sure is, especially when he's blowing.
Rudhwethiel:
Hann, what's this about a bean-binge and my Tuddie pants? Please, by all means, let us have the tale!
Tail? You can have his stinky tail! How old was he? About 10, I think. He spent the best part of a day eating almost nothing but beans. No one could stop him, though several of us tried to take the bowl away from him. I think it was the youngest of us who named him Tuddie-pants. Poor kid, sharing sleeping space with him and all! We left the windows open for DAYS! Remember that, Mae-Mae?
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 04:42
Hahahaha Poppy! HALF pints?! Dont make me laugh! that is only a mouthful! Now slave girl,its too late for regrets,more PINTS please! Never Fear the plans are coming along nicely thankyou and I promised I would be clear headed on the day!

Naru,you've seen the sketches? Jeanne hasnt shown me!
Are they looking good? I want to see!

*walks over to Jeanne*
Finished yet? I want to see! The suspense is killing me!
*MelioftheShire*
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 04:49
*Walks into the Pub looking rather tired and weak. She's practicly stuggling just to say hi. Pippin sees her and walks over to her happy to see her but sorta worried*
Pippin: Meli you're back!!!Look at you, you look so tired!!
*Grabs his arm to try to keep her balance*
Pip......I......*Looks up at him then faints falling on the floor*

*Pippin neals down beside her and tries to wake her up*
Pippin: Meli wake up!!*start shacking her gently* I need some help over here!!!!!she wont wake up!!!
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 05:10
Meli! ... Meli? ...MELI!! Pip, hold on. She's still breathing. What a "homecoming" that was! Is M out there? Maybe she can give us a clue what's happened here.
Pip, here's a cool cloth. Put it on her head.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 05:40
*Turns to Naru*

"Oh...thanks ...Naru"

*Turns the other way to Goldberry*

"Almost finish..."

*Jumps up when Meli falls to ground and goes to her*

"Pip, what happened? What's going on with Meli? Where's Frodo? He should be here."
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 05:41
*Runs into the pub*
I'm back...*sees Meli on the ground*
MELI!!!! No joking around here...Wake up!!! I need my Meli!! Barliman! Get me the biggest glass of water you can find! *Grabs a pitcher of water from Barliman and dumps it on Meli. Sillinde and Orophin come running towards Meli and pick her up*
Will she be alright?

Orophin: Have no fear M, she fainted.She will recover soon. It seems our little hobbit here is quite exhausted.

Thank god...I was getting very worried.
To everyone in the pub: I'm so sorry I had to leave like that but I couldn't let my father leave without seeing him again. I hope everyone is well tonight. *goes to see what Jeanne is drawing* That's absolutely beautiful Jeanne. Who is it for?

Haldir to Hann: Actually Hann, not to take you away from your bride but, I could really use some good advice from you. I feel very bad about what I said to M and what I taught Rho. I'm very confused and I no longer know what to do. I don't want M to leave me but I fear that nothing I can say or do may change her mind. She can be as stubborn as me sometimes.
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 06:19
NARU: M, I'm glad you're back, too! Pippin's been a gloomy guy with Meli gone and now this! He'll be stuck to her side for days at least, I bet.
Your father is leaving for the west, is he? Middle Earth grows more common everytime one of the Fair Folk leaves. I hope you & the others here are not so anxious to cross the sea.

HANN to Haldir: I know you're sorry for the recent past. That line of elvish Rho dropped was nothing to worry about. The ladies got in a flurry about it & forgot it just as quickly.
The matter bewteen you and your would-be lady, however will not be forgotten soon. I don't really have a lot of experience in this area, you understand. A month ago I was holding back how I felt thinking that Narulothwen loved someone else. If my experience can help you at all, I'd say keep communicating with each other. First, clear your mind of its confusion. Know for certain what kind of future you want with her. Then speak from your heart. Speak to her heart. Hasty words have caused this rift between you, so take care. Honest words can melt a stubborn spirit. Don't give up.
*Pats the elf on the shoulder as encouragment.*
Merin sa haryalye alasse! (*'I wish that you shall possess joy!'*)
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 06:39
*Shows Gold the dress*

"What do ya think?"

(((Here's the thing: I don't know how to put it up in this area so here's the address to look at it: http://eshop.msn.com/eshopframe.aspx?merchId=2602&catId=9&u=http%3a%2f%2fclick.linksynergy.com%2ffs-bin%2fclick%3fid%3dOQVe7nkgIMg%26offerid%3d36668.10018520%26type%3d3%26subid%3d0
Click on this link then when it brings it up click on the word dresses under bridesmaid. It'll be the first two pics. Click on them and you can click on the buttons underneath the pic and they'll show you the other colors of the dress.)))

[Edited on 22/3/2003 by Frodoslover]
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2003 07:43
Frodo: Ok sorry guys we havn't been paying attention Prim has been trying to walk. Jeanne glad to see your back. M glad to see you too. I didn't relize you left. Mel let's put Prim in the play pen and let's see what's going on.

Mel: OK. Sorry guys. I'm glad to see those who are back. To me you were all gone or was I gone. Oh well. Hey none have you ahve been ordering things. I'm going to get a bunch of Fruit rings for everyone on the Baggins cause of all the celebration! Congrats to all. Haldir, talk to M the way we talked in Lorien. You opened up to me, do that with her! Don't mess this up. You two belong together. Culin, wanna come over and play with the baby? I'm sure you'll be happy. Can I get you anything to drink?
<< First2728293031Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email