Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The PP Pub.(KEEP)..pull up a chair and tell us what's on your mind
on: February 21, 2003 06:05
Welchers! We had a fair wager here & she agreed to it!

I said:
RhoW - a side bet, Maethorien! If Eowyn lays a blade on you at all we get to wash & style your hair with the soap of our choice! I'm confident you can take her, so what do you say?
And YOU said:
Okay, fine...knowing that Lisran will serve me well in my battle with Eowyn the Crazed, I will take you up on that bet! But let me just say this...save your soap, it will have no use for me.

[Edited on 22/2/2003 by Narulothwen]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 06:08
*Wagging pointer finger at Rho*

"Be fair, Rho. If you agreed to it then you have to do it. Come on Naru."

*Waits for Naru*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 06:21
Hannastirn, my friend, you have always been a man of honor. Would you please restrain your captain while we ladies claim our victory & take our victim out and remove the mud, blood, stew & oil from her person?

Hann says: It would be my pleasure, ladies. Strider. Fair is fair. My sister is honor-bound to keep the conditions of the bet. She's not hurt that badly. Let her go...

Thank you. Who has the shampoo??
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 06:27
*Laughs*

"I don't know but I'm getting the water and I'm going make sure its nice and warm (maybe even hot). "

*Runs out the door to get it*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 06:32
Mel! Bring a couple of those bath sheets from the store room, will you? Since it's still raining the rinsing will be easy! Where'd the pumpkin soap go? Goldberry, Dolenaglar, are who with us?
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 06:41
(paws at Hanns torn shirt).
Hann says: Hey! Naru just stitched this back together! And if you don't give in and pay your debt YOU will need some stitches yourself, young lady! Cmon, Mae-mae. Be a good girl just this once. We'll have a big, fresh bowl of stew waiting for you when they're done. AND a new twisty straw for the taters. What color do you want this time?

HANN cont.: Y'know, Strider, (*slips a friendly arm around Strider's shoulder*) she's right. You got in the way. Maybe YOU should (*friendly arm tightens into a headlock*) get a shampoo, too? How about it, Captain?

[Edited on 23/2/2003 by Narulothwen]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 07:08
*Gets back in time to hear what Hann says to Strider*

"Yeah, that way Rho want feel so left out and it would help this place smell a little bit better."

*Goes out and gets more water to warm*

[Edited on 22/2/2003 by Frodoslover]
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 07:12
Im with you Naru.Um what sort of shampoo would you like RhoW? I've got strawberry.apple some pumpkin to go with the soap,lets see blackberry......

*smiles at Strider in a headlock*

And when we're done with RhoW we're coming back for you!
Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 07:19
Oh goody *hic* goody! Strider too? And wasn't the first thing I ever said to him "when are you going to wash your hair?" I'm with you Naru, just give me the shampoo, conditioner, brush, and whatever else. Do you think we could survive doing a *hic* facial mask on *hic* RhoW while we're *hic* at it? That would be *hic* fun. Excuse me a minute. Why does the floor keep tilting like that? And I wish the chairs would stop dancing around. It's *hic* distracting my train of thought.:dizzy:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 07:25
*Comes running back in with buckets*

"Got the water. Where are the bathers?
Oh-Dol and Naru, when this is all over with we'll have that talk about the quest I'm on, okay?"

*Heads towards Rho with the water and voices opinion of which shampoo to use*

"Apple and strawberry...oohh, guess what I just found, Dol?
Barrets, hairties and such. You should sit down while we do this, kay?"

goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 07:32
Okay RhoW.if you must have bubbles and a rubber duckie,I'll see what I can do for ya.Such a sook,I dunno know!

Dol,I think you had better sit down before you fall down.And I thought I was bad!

Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 07:38
Me? I don't know *hic* what you're talking about. But I guess I *hic* can sit down. Stupid chair, why did it have to *hic* move? Let me try this again. There. Stupid *hic* floor. I don't think it has any *hic* right to move that fast. Barrettes? Yippee!!! Can I *hic* do hers and Strider's hair in matching *hic* bows with *hic* intricate braids? That would be fun. Do you think I could have a pint or two of ale, Naru. I need something *hic* to liven up the *hic* moment.
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 07:38
Please make this less traumatic for me, Naruuuuuuuuu....Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
We could just knock you out cold! HUSH! You BIG baby. You can have anything we can get if you stop... kicking! Cold cocoa after you're clean. Make you're own bubbles!
Stop. It!

Dolenaglar, I hope you're not too far gone that you can't remember this tomorrow.(*nothing as pathetic as a drunk ELF!*)

I think we'd better try ALL the shampoos, Goldberry. There is much work to be done here! Barrets, hairties? Won-derful!

Hann, is Strider behaving?

Hann: I have him under control. He doesn't fight NEARLY as hard as my sister. Wise man.

What? I can't hear you over RhoW. Nevermind.

{{Reality bite: Dolenaglar's last post, just above this one, was #200! In one week we hit 200!}}

goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 07:59
Her ya go,one rubber duckie,it squeaks too!

I'll have to agree with RhoW on this one all these girlie things in her hair.NOT a good look for a warrior!But I just wish you would stop screeching RhoW,clean hair wont hurt that much,only if you keep struggling.

Dol,I know what you mean about those chairs movin,should be nailed to the floor!

* nothing as pathetic as a drunk ELF *

What about a drunk half elf?
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 08:00
*Laughs*

"Who wants them? Come and get them!"

*Gives them to Hann, Dol and Naru*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 08:07
Fine, you big wimps, no girlie things in RhoW's hair... That means all the more for Strider's. Just kidding! Hold him tight, Hann!

Rhow, hold still or you'll have no hair to wash because we've pulled it all out by the roots!

Half-elves, Goldberry, are only half-pathetic I guess. No, really, stop it with the dagger-looks. I've done nothing to you, have I?

HANN: That's it! Make way! I'm bringing this one out, too. Time you paid your share of your lady's debt, Strider. Take it like a man!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 08:12
*Laughs and roots for Hann*

"Go hann! ROO, ROO, ROO, ROO..."

*Stands beside Strider so he doesn't make a get away*
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 08:26
A blond Strider? That will be interesting,lets see what happens.Cant let you looking weird with all those girlie things in your hair RhoW.Glad you enjoy the duckie!

Naru,Im not staring daggers at you,no really! Im just um,just had too much Ale!
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 08:38
Alright I'm here! Barliman said since you guys are with me I have to make sure you don't break anyhting! I have towels and a cold cocoa with orange twisty straw when you get out! Hann are we cleaning Strider before, after, or during Rhow? I don't see how we can do this at the same time but hey what do I know I'm just a bar maid!?

Strider anything you want for being a good boy? I'll go warm up some stew and a cookie!

Anybody want anything for the entertainment? I'll have towels and blankets for you guys when you get in so you don't flood the place!
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 10:05
Yes, RhoW, you can have anything we can provide. Even a turbo twisty towel.

HANN: A twisty towel & a twisty straw... You are one twisted sister! Strider, breathe! Look, everyone, he's still a brunette! Darn!

Are you boys about done? I want in from this cold rain. *achoo* If any of us get sick, who shall we blame...?
Hann, here's towels for you two. Let's go in. We have a surprise chilling inside. Mel, bring out the good glasses. We're celebrating!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 05:00
*Chuckles at the walk*

"Nice guys. And lookie, lookie....Rho and Strider. You guys look so much better now-even if you are all sopping wet."

*Gets the fire blazing*

"Meli! Good to see you. I would like hot stew and hot cocoa if you please."

*Sits at table and watches the rest of the people for a while*
Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 05:14
That was fun! And of course *hic* I'll remember it! I don't *hic* see any reason not to. And I *hic* don't know what you mean by a drunk elf being pathetc. I've never *hic* been drunk in my life. It's just a *hic* bad case of the hiccups. Can I at least brush and *hic* braid RhoW's hair? All the warriors have *hic* braids nowadays.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 07:48
*Looks at Dol*

"Hey, Dol. You know I could help you cure your hiccups. Would you like me to?"

*Still waits for her cocoa and stew*

"Hey, Meli! Do you need me to come back there and help you out?!?"

*Strains to hear Meli's reply*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 08:05
RHOW: Me, Hann...twisted??? You taught me everything I know, so you are the master of twisted!
HANN says: I'm sorry, lady, but I think you have me confused with some sibling else! I was the nice one!

NARU->: Dolenaglar, I agree on the braids. I always braid mine when riding. Nothing like the breeze wrapping some hair around your arrow just before you shoot! Oww! That's a mistake you only make once. Dolen, try the hiccup cure my old Gaffer recommended: holding your breath for 10 minutes! Works the first time, he said.

STRIDER: I had to let Hann have his way, after all, he is old enough to be my father. (half smiles, puts arm around Hann)
HANN says: Right, 'son,' I'm only in my sixties and you are...? *Pokes Strider in the ribs all friendly-like and joins the silly walk.*

NARU->: Jeanne, you can have a cocoa if you want, but that bottle of champagne has all our names on it. A toast and then tell us about your quest!

Goldberry, I think you've got a mound of suds on your head...

Thank you for the dry towels, Mel. I want a warm fire, cold champagne & lots of friends -- never mind; got 'em!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 10:06
*Smiles broadly*

"I would love some champange, thanks."

*Takes a glass*

"Now my tale is long but I bet you will like it. Now this may seem like something out of one's imagination, but it is the God's honest truth. You guys ready?"

*Looks around to see and hear the responses*

Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 10:42
A toast first and then tell us about your quest!

We are gathered here, dripping and cold with glasses raised high to celebrate the first week at the Pub AND our 200th posting. Dolenagler got the honor, if you look back. Thanks to RhovanionWarrior, author of this insanity!

To the PP PUB!* Raises glass higher*

HANN says: To our Pub!

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 10:52
*Raises glass high*

"To the PP Pub!!"

Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 11:02
Jeanne here is your stew and cocoa!

Everyone I would like to make to toast! I just want to say this has been a fun and busy week. Without you crazy kids it probaly would have been boring! To Strider thanks for being my pillow. RhoW thanks for handling my shift when I was sleeping. Goldberry thanks for joining the group. Jeanne I'm glad your here cause you're fun. Dolengar well I'm glad to serve you and get you drunk. I will do it as long as your here. Hann glad to finaly spend time with you. When I first met you I think it was at a field! We didn't spend much time then and now we can actualy talk. Now Naru a fine hobbit, not too picky about food, hasn't given me any hasel, not to mention you're my real mom. To the thread mofia! :cry: (happy tears)

You guys are great. So anyone want anyhting while I'm here.

[Edited on 22/2/2003 by Melilot_Bolger]

[Edited on 22/2/2003 by Melilot_Bolger]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 11:07
*Pats Meli on the shoulder*

"Thanks...for everything."

*Drinks cocoa and slurps up the stew*
Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 11:39
Thanks guys! I'm still going to insist I've never been drunk in my life but you serve really good drinks here. How about that champaigne? And 200 is henceforth my lucky number. Let's hear about this quest, Jeanne.
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 11:46
Dolenaglar, got it. You weren't drunk, just hiccuppy. I wanna hear what our founder has to say. She having problems with a server other than Mel!

Shall we sing something while we wait? Small Middle Earth? (that should bring the Warrior back!)

My bubbly is losing it's bubble!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 12:45
*Drains cocoa and stew, and begins to work on her champange*

"Well, here goes. You see I'm not from this...how could I put it...I'm not from Middle Earth. You see I'm from Earth and this very much looks like it...so you could say I might be from a different dimension. You guys following me?"

*Looks about to see and hear responses*

goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 02:16
*walks back in with towel wiping suds from hair*

Champagne? Yes please.Cheers to everyone here.Thanks for inviting me along for this crazy ride,having a great time!

What was the talk about this earth place?

Naru,you will have to drink quicker so you dont lose the bubbles!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 02:41
*Holds up glass*

"More champange please. Now, you see Goldberry, this earth place is like Middle Earth but with more human around, with alot of cities and pollution, and where I come from there are no such things as elves, dwarves and hobbits."

*Looks shyly around to see the responses*

[Edited on 23/2/2003 by Frodoslover]
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 03:09
*chokes on champagne*

What are you on about?No dwarves,hobbits or elves! I dont believe it!

Mel,I think you had better find a healer,I think RhoW must have whacked her in the head or something when she was helpin to wash her hair.Oh thats right,Strider you're a healer do something about this one,or at least take the champagne away from her!

Dol,I dont believe that hiccups story for a minute,you cant fool me

<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email