Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The PP Pub.(KEEP)..pull up a chair and tell us what's on your mind
on: February 20, 2003 08:00
RhoW I don't like the way that scroll read. Strider, what do you make of this?
I don't know about him, but I could fold it up into a bird, or a flower, or use it to start a fire...

Dolenaglar,
Do I need to sing "It's a Small Middle Earth" in orkish for you?
Would you anyway? Then we can join you on the chorus in Common Speech, Westron, Elvish & whatever else someone speaks here! Now that's what we've been needing - a sing-along! HEY! Does anyone here know "It's a Small Middle Earth" in Dwarvish?

RhoW, you whistling "Another One Bites The Dust" has been an inspiration. Although, I'm thinking it'll be more like "bites the MUD" soon enough. Look at it rain! If you keep this up, Barliman is going to charge us a cover charge for the floor show!
Is there a brave (*stupid*) soul in the house who would like to take odds against our RhoW? Anyone? The odds are about 10-1 now!

Melilot, dear, naive, shoulder-deep in denial, Melilot. Keep your fantasy of happy outcomes if it makes it easier for you to sleep & live through the day.

Hann, is your sister on medication or has she forgotten to take some?? These mood swings are getting freaky. She IS the only one like this in your family, right?
Dinturion
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2003 10:44
Greetings Rho,
I loooooooove your eye make-up! It looks just like mine!
Why thank you. I too, Like yours. very Nice.

Nevermind the thing about "other messege" I hit a wrong button, and basically put it on a new thread.

So, what's new?
Hey Mel? is it?, Do you Carry any Lamas bread Bagels?
elvenprincess_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2003 11:38
*remembers something Warrior mentioned earlier*

Arwen? Is that her? oh, she's my best friend's cousin...It's good to be able to put a name to a face!...what's this?...*pulls out an envelope from her pocket*...it seems to be a letter! from...who else but arwen! it's dated, it seems...probably from before you "dealt" with her...she was asking my best friend how Strider was and if the both of us could make sure he didn't see other elves...

*laughs* that's funny...i don't see any ELVES making a play for him, now do i! hee hee...

Will this eowyn be in here again? It would be fun to see her get turned down again...maybe even practice a little kung-fu too!
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2003 12:16
Announcement: The PPP meeting of the "I Love Shield-Maidens of Rohan" club has been cancelled due to lack of membership. Thank you.
Hanny Bananny saved me from that horrid man! Gotta love big brothers! Which reminds me...if anyone sings that nasty It's a Small Middle Earth song, I swear to you I will start singing the Banana Name Song to everyone in this room!
*Hannastirn stands, clears his throat and begins in a beautiful tenor:

Middle Earth has elves
and dwarves and men
Middle Earth has orcs
and trolls and when
We all meet on a field
And big swords we all wield
It's a real small Middle Earth!

Sing with me, Dolenaglar:

It's a small.... *ducks from sister's wrath*
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2003 12:20
looks around dazed

whoa,whats going on here?I musta had too much ale and passed out!Have you lost the plot there RhoW? Strider I'd be worried if I were you.You say legolas gave you that wine tell me where he is I know you know!

Hmm,Mel better bring me another ale so I can clear my head.Did I hear someone trying to sing,hope its not that awful small middle earth song.Mel make sure Ive got one of those blue twisty straw thingys with my ale!
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2003 02:34
(Ranger ear fixed on the door) Did I hear a horse galloping in the distance?
RhoW! That's Eowyn's ear from the scroll! EEEeewwww!

*Hannastirn continues...*
It's a sma-all Middle Earth,
It's a sma-all Middle Earth...

You gotta love :love: this guy; entertaining his sister & the rest of us like this! C'mon, Strider, sing along. You two were great at duets on ship! Is that the same wine Legolas brought to you at Rivendell for the Council? It ought to be Ssmmoooooth by now! Loosen up, will ya? We've got a chick fight coming up.
Do you Carry any Lamas bread Bagels?
Hey, Dinty Moore, do you mean Fernando Lamas or Lorenzo Lamas? I didn't know they made bread! Don't you make stew? If you mean LEMBAS, only a small number of elves know how to make it right, and none of them work here, strangely enough!

Funny how Bree turns into a mud-pit when it rains the least little bit! Look at the street!
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2003 03:28
MEL,better bring me some ear plugs so I can drown out the screech,er singin around here. Guys I know I said I wanted more entertaining,but I meant more like Rhow slicin up the blonde one and then roastin her over the fire! "Butt Whippins'R'Us - that FUNNY! hahahaha

Strider are ya going to be sharing that red wine or what?

careful RhoW yer steppin in me stew,I guess that can go with the rest of it your wearing!
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2003 03:31
*Two nice looking hobbits walked in named Mitch and Chuck*

*brings out few pints of ale*

Rhow get off the tables! People have to eat off of there! You can sing all you want but do it on the floor! Hann get your crazed sister off there before Eowyn sees her and dies laughing.

welcome to PP Dinturion. We have some great stew and ale here. We also have the great fruit rings! I have a song you can sing

Where there's a whip, Theres a way
Where there's a whip
We don't want to go to war today!!!!
We're going to march alll day all daaaaaayyyyyyyyy!

[Edited on 21/2/2003 by Melilot_Bolger]
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2003 07:12
RhoW! Hann! ...wait... RhoW, Hann --Rohan? That is SO funny!
RhoW, height doesn't count as much when you're horizontal! Those of us vertically challenged can take you tall folk down to our level when we need to! I knew a 5 foot nothing knight who was called "Death from Below" because he had a habit of coming up under your shield and gutting you! He was a great cook, too. I miss him!
Shame on you, Mae. You should appologize to Hann.
What did I do, Strider? And since when do you call me "May"? Only the hobbits use my real na... oh, yeah... you meant Maethorien - the "Warrior maiden" here. Oops. Sorry.
a good fight to bring a family closer together!
Not in MY family. YOUR family is starting to really scare me.

Hann, are you all right? I think you have a few scratches that need tending. C'mere, sit down & hold still. No! No arguments!
I'm gonna need a HOT cocoa as soon as I'm done playing nurse here!

Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2003 08:25
M'lady Maethorien, I would offer to give you a lesson in being more lady-like right now, but I'm afraid it might throw off the berserker rage you'll want for the Real Lady of Ro-han!

Semjaka would have loved that remark about his nickname, but he would have BLUSHED!:blush: I like guys I can look at without breaking my neck.
Sorry, Strider. Of course, I love you. Where would I be now without you? Dead, several times over, most likely. Hey, I made it through the War with only 2 scars to tell my grandkids about!

HANN: Three.
NARU: What?
HANN: Three; *holds up a finger as he make his points* the one on your neck, where the arrow went in and where the arrow was forced out. Three.
NARU: Okay, Hann, be technical. The arrow count as 2, so 3 all together. Not bad, huh? *Dabs a bit more medicinal cream on Hann's cheek.* There. You're all cleaned up & salved. Behave a while, please?

Are we lapsing into telling old War stories again? RhoW, what's one of your good ones? Or is "Gut the Orc!" the best you can do?

[Edited on 3/3/2003 by Narulothwen]
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2003 10:12
*Shudder* Sorry I asked. What flavor tic-tac?
...these razor sharp, pointy metal spikes you see protruding from my gauntlets.
And look at the mess you made of your brother's tunic! Not to mention those cuts I just patched up.

Hann says: If you think I need a shave you can just tell me next time, huh, sis? *half-smiles* Love ya, Mae!

[Edited on 21/2/2003 by Narulothwen]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 06:01
Hi y'all. Im Frodoslover.
Hmmm...I don't think me and Strider would talk much.
We would just kick back, have some good stew, a pint and just observe.

[Edited on 22/2/2003 by Frodoslover]
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 07:03
Behold the bravery of the Shire!
Mae Govannen, Frodoslover! You've no doubt noticed already that our Strider is exaggerating the role as the Strong, Silent Type.
The stew is highly reccommended by the hairdressers around here, right RohW?

Melilot, it's stew time! You might want to have a word with our latest guest here.

Hannestirn Dunadan! Get your fingers out of those holes in your tunic! *slaps his hand* It's still possible to repair them if you don't rip them out even more. Don't you have a spare packed? Yes, the green one. Let me have this one to stitch up, will ya?
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 09:19
I thank you must sincerely, Narulothwen, for welcoming me here. I am new to this place and need aid to find my way around. The stew does smell quite good and I have traveled very far, for I am on a quest.
Oh.. and also Narulothwen: Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 09:57
I thank you as well, Strider and Rhovann. I am actually looking for some aid for I am on a quest and need some help getting there. I don't know this place at all...for I am not from here.

[Edited on 21/2/2003 by Frodoslover]
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 10:02
Nice nursing job on my brother there, Naru...can you take a look at my head for me?
RhoW, just as I feared -- still empty! I'm busy mending your enthusiasm on this tunic.
And really, Strider there is the best Healer around. Like you once said to Legolas, Strider -- Check her eyes. I still don't have a clue what you can know by looking at someone's eyes, but I sure enjoyed Legolas checking mine. His are NICE & blue!
We're not playing sofa for you until that hair is washed! Just curl up on Pillow -er- Stirder and take a nap.
Strider, is she going to die? (to quote Pippin! tee hee)

HAPPY ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY, PP Pub!!:love:

[Edited on 22/2/2003 by Narulothwen]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 12:07
The young maiden looks about to see what the deal is and what was going on. She then realized that some of the people where looking at her. She knew she wasn't from there but it couldn't have been that obvious. She was able to left off this cloak from a man who didn't need it anymore-he was dieing- and she thought that should help her enough to blend into this realm...obviously not.

[Edited on 21/2/2003 by Frodoslover]

goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 12:40
Mmmm,this red wine is alright Strider,but then if Legolas made it.You go have a bath,and then we'll talk about laying down...

Naru,what do you mean when Legolas looked into YOUR eyes? Is this more competion for THE ELF? *sighs* I tell ya he is such a flirt,leading a girl on like that and....

I may just have to drown my sorrows.Mel is being very slow,where has she got to?

Hi Frodoslover how ya doin.
Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 02:09
Rhow, that was a very nice little fight. But do you think that someone could drag me a little away next time I fall asleep? There's blood splashed on my hair. When is that Eowyn chick getting here? I wish she would hury up about it. This ale is pretty good, Strider. You don't happen to have more, do you? Darn. I may have been dreaming, but I thought I heard someone singing Small Middle Earth. Anyone care for another chorus?

Hey, Frodoslover. What can I do for you? Excuse me if I keep falling asleep; going without sleep for a fortnight is wearing me out much more than it did a thousand yyears ago. Oh well.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 02:19
The young maiden was startled out of her thoughts to see in front of her a beautiful woman.
"Mae Govannen, madme. I am weary and need food, drink and rest which I have found. I am also here because I seek help. I am on a quest...and I have no choice but to see to it that it is fulfilled.
"My name is Jeanne. Yours is?"
She watch the woman while she stood before her and talked wondering if this woman or if any one there could actually aid her on her quest.
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 03:38
She then realized that some of the people where looking at her.
Sorry, Frodoslover, we all tend to stare at new folks, no matter where they come from. I mean, we've had men & hobbits & elves & ORCS in here, for crying out loud. We are curious but - for the most part - friendly. All our violence is bundled up in RhoW right now, who's warming up on family ONLY (Right, RhoW...?) Talking to yourself WILL get you an extra strange look, tho! Is your name Jeanne? I'm Narulothwen, but they usually call me Naru. I'm from Hobbiton by way of Rivendell & the Ring War. You look like you need to sit down, tell us about your quest - use small words for the head injury cases - and have a cocoa with your stew. Hot or cold? And how is it that you speak Elvish?

Goldberry - Not to worry about "THE ELF." Legolas is a very dear pengmeldir - a bow friend. The eye check was after being hit in the head by an uruk-hai and having my throat slit (okay, it was a small, superficial cut on the side of my neck, but it scarred!). Strider was busy with the other 2 and since Legolas nearby, having just returned my quiver & bow that I'd lost as a result of that 'scratch,' Strider asked him to check my eyes. That was the day I met RhoW there!

I thought I heard someone singing Small Middle Earth. Anyone care for another chorus?
I DO, Dolenaglar!! How about you, Hann? Or are you worried that meany Maethorien will beat you up again? Show us what kind of Ranger you are!
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 04:05
(*Strider calmly walks to the door......................*)

Strider!!! DON'T!!!! You'll fudge the betting pool & we'll never get RhoW's hair clean!
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 04:05
HEY STRIDER! Let her go! Im paying good money to see this fight! Damn,why does he have to be so "awake"now for?

Naru,I will accept your explanation (for the moment)
*eyes Naru's neck to check for scar*
He is ALWAYS flirting with other women,Idont know what Im goin to do about him.I fear he is turning me into a crazed physco like the blond thing out there.Think thats why I drink so much.

MEL!!! Bring another ale....please
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 04:13
*Nodding in approval*
"Yeah, let them fight. This should be real interesting. Heck...I just might have to jump in too."
*Throws back her cloak revealing a sword and its sheath on her back, stands up and leans against the wall to get a better view*

By the way Naru, I take that stew and Cocoa hot. I'll tell you about my quest when this all gets done

Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 04:13
*runs to the door and drags strider back by the hair*

No! Let Rhow deal with this! I agree with Naru and GOldberry. You should be ashamed, spoiling a fight, and lessening our chances of ever getting RhoW's hair clean. I'll get a horde of orcs to stalk you while singing Small Middle Earth if you dodn't sit down this very instant!

Jeanne, don't let RhoW get to you. She hasn't attacked any guests, at least not yet. But she does have a point about talking to nonexistant people. Have a glass of hot chocolate, with a blue twist straw, and tell me aobut this quest. I'd love to hear about it.
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 04:23
*Okay, Mel, I'll tell them.* My dear friend Melilot asks me to tell all concerned that she's had enough of fighting & is staying in the kitchen until the dust settles & the fur is no longer flying. We are now a self-service Pub!

While I'm up I'm getting an ale for Goldberry... (what are you looking at?)... a stew & hot cocoa, blue straw for the new kid - Jeanne? - with the sword, and 2 ciders for me & Hann. Anyone else want something for Round One?

Are all bets in place? Are all Rangers in place?

BUT RHOW!! You're LEFT-handed!!!!

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 04:32
*Sits back down*
"Okay, okay. Thanks for getting that for me, Naru. I'll tell you guys when Naru gets back. He might want to hear this too."

*Watches the fight proceed*

"This is going to be good."
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 04:56
[[*Drat the time warp in posting! This fits before what RhoW just did!*]]
Okay, if I'm gonna play waitress, I've gotta pull all this hair back!
*braids waist-length red hair & tie the end in a knot*
Oh, Goldberry -- left side, below my ear. If that's why you're staring. *Thinking: hope she doesn't get a look at my Journal! That might freak her totally!*

Dolenaglar, are still satisfied with that wine?

I thought Strider had more sense than to wade into a chick-fight!

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 05:04
*Clears table and puts a couple of them together for Rho*
"Set her here!"

*Stands over Rho and watches to see if she can help, then looks to the door to see what became of Eowyn and Faramir*
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 05:26
*draws sword*

Okay girls time to kick some ass if Faramir thinks he gonna start something.I dont know why he would when his wench is after someone else.Maybe he came to help kick her butt,Faramir,explain yourself.

I see the scar Naru.
*thinking to self - not convinced*

You okay RhoW?

Hmm.I wonder if Legolas is off prancing with that dwarf again.I'll kill Gimli,always draggin him off into caves and such.
Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 05:32
The wine was good, *hic* Naru, but I think *hic* it's all *hic* gone now. How about some more of that *hic* cocoa? Oh, does *hic* this *hic* mean we get to *hic* wash RhoW's hair? Goody!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 05:34
*Leaves for about 20 minutes and returns with a good deal of Kings foil*

"Hope this is enough."

*Stands back and seeing that things will be alright with Rho, then strodes to Goldberry to calm her down*

"Too much blood has been spilt for now. Let them leave in peace. But I will tell you if you start a fight you're on your own. But if someone tries and fights you then I'll have your back."

*Startled at what was just spoken and await for a response from Goldberry*

Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 05:43
*Hannastirn assists Strider with his sister*

Dolenaglar - good thing Strider's got RhoW in hand! (*softly sings "What Do You Do with a Drunken Elf?" while making a mug of DARK cocoa.*)

Good riddance to the Wench of Rohan! Don't come back!
I never did like the smell of scorched hair!

Shampoo after king's foil and rest!

Goldberry, you're starting to give me the creeps. What's bugging you?

goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 05:56
Sorry Naru,too much ale I guess:dizzy: Id better have a cocoa with all the trimmings.

Dont worry about the blood Frodoslover,I'll let it be,just getting a little too excited I guess.Thanks for offering to have "my back" for me,same goes for me in return.

Hey Dol,your soundin like me *hic!* lets wash RhoW hair!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 06:01
*Smiling at the response and laughs*

"I'll get the soap and water! Naru, could you help?"

*Looks at Naru for an answer*

<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email