Register

<< First910111213
Author Topic:
Eorlinga
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The talented Elijah Wood
on: August 28, 2007 04:51
Lorienel ,Thank you for the information about Lij. And thank you for the link. It´s very fanny.
I´m writting from Spain. Here there was a web about lij very interesting but disappeared.
And I don´t know anything about him.

[Edited on 28/8/2007 by Eorlinga]
MerryandPip
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 30, 2007 02:54
Omg last night I had a dream I saw Elijah while I was bike riding! And then I made a fool of myself... :banghead:
WoodFan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2007 12:10
I adore Elijah and all of his films since I saw him in Oliver Twist.....hottness!!!! Did anyone know that he has a smoking problem!??!?!?!?!?!
cirdaneth
Books Admin & Books Forum Moderator
Send Message
on: October 14, 2007 09:11
Yes, it's a shame, isn't it?
Eorlinga
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2007 12:01
Oxford murder trailler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lopx4Woi-o

I´m sorry, spanish is spoken in this trailler.

web Oxford murder.
The web is under construction yet.

http://www.clubcultura.com/clubcine/clubcineastas/delaiglesia/oxford/oxford.html

[Edited on 19/11/2007 by Eorlinga]

[Edited on 19/11/2007 by Eorlinga]
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
on: January 13, 2008 08:37
I found a potentially interesting link...
Elijah Wants Go Back Again To The Hobbit
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
WestoftheMoon58
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 29, 2008 09:40
I would love to see him in The Hobbit
Aegor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 02, 2009 12:26
Elijah appeared yesterday on the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. Talked about LotR, ComicCon and his latest movie Nine so for those of you that missed the show here's a link where you can download it. It's worth the watch

http://eztv.it/ep/16129/conan-o-brien-2009-09-01-frodo-and-mila-kunis-hdtv-xvid-2hd/
Syd
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 02, 2009 01:05
Elijah appeared yesterday on the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. Talked about LotR, ComicCon and his latest movie Nine so for those of you that missed the show here's a link where you can download it. It's worth the watch

http://eztv.it/ep/16129/conan-o-brien-2009-09-01-frodo-and-mila-kunis-hdtv-xvid-2hd/

Anyone feel like Elijah, in the movie 'Nine' is just repackaging something that was a success? Think about it: it's a movie, where he's in a group of 9, trying to save the world...

Granted it is animated, but seriously!
Aegor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 03, 2009 07:05
Considering he neither produced, directed or wrote the screenplay for that movie I really can't see why you think he's trying to do that...
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: September 03, 2009 08:46
Maybe he just likes the number 9?
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
on: January 31, 2011 10:20
Belated Happy 30th Birthday, Elijah I was hoping this would make the CoE main page along with other birthdays, but I guess with all the recent Hobbit activity birthdays are some what in the background
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
LittleMissBaggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2011 12:15
Filpper used to be my favourite film when I was about twelve... so imagine how excited I felt when I heard Elijah was to be Frodo!
Frodo~the~Second
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2011 04:03
I love Flipper! And now my sister and I have an inside joke about dolphins and Frodo... >

~Frodo (the Second)
PeregrinGuardoftheCitadel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2011 11:13
ELIJAH!!!!!!! ....Sorry.....I like Elwood, okay? Why else would I be on this board. My sister (Frodo~the~Second) saw the Hobbit actors when we were in LA on our way to meet the Jonas Brothers (we won a contest to meet JB). I wanted so bad to talk to them, but we couldn't because we didn't want to be late for our Jonas meeting. *sigh* I miss them.
millaindie
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 21, 2011 02:20
I love Elijah and I think the first film I saw him in was Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. I was quite young then and didn't quite liked it, but I think he was a great actor in it, despite being so young. I then later saw the first Lord of the Rings film and absoutely loved him in it!!

I remember getting a PS2 for christmas 2006 and the game I got with it was The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning! It was so cool he had the voice of Spyro there. Also at a later point I saw(the rest of the LotR movies, of course) Deep Impact, which I also love of course!

One thing you might know is that Happy Feet 2 is comming this December(here in Norway at least)! Can't wait!
IsilduresBane9862
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2012 04:03
I just love Elijah!!!! I to love the beach scene, and when he hugs Sam, as well as jumping into Gandalf's arms and saying that he will take the ring, but most of my favourite scenes of his are in ROTK...everything is so emotional in that film and it all brings me to tears, especially the mount doom scene!!!! Love every moment of it!!!! I think Elijah ruled that role...
hobbitsrock
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2012 11:56
What a pity we only got to see him for a few seconds in the Hobbit trailer...
JMBaggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2012 04:49
I love Elijah so much! It's insane! My sister and I were talking about him for 45 mins straight last night... yeah...

his 31st birthday was yesterday! happy birthday lijah!

have any of you seen him on yo gabba gabba? Oh gosh, so funny and stupid
Image"Our God is a Lord of angels and of men... and of elves." -J.R.R. Tolkien
Morglin
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: The talented Elijah Wood
on: June 19, 2012 03:32
...Does..Anyone watch Wilfred? I love that show :3 apart from it does sometimes bother me how distressed poor Ryan gets!
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2012 06:28
I LOVE 'Lijah. Whenever I see his name on TV, or a magazine, etc... I literally scream. The other day my friend brought an article she found in a magazine where they interviewed him, and I grabbed it, read it, showed it to my family, and locked it in a box. lol

So far ive seen him in LotR (duh), Flipper, Happy Feet, Spy Kids 3, Yo Gabba Gabba, reading "Me and My Cat" on YouTube, and MANY other videos on, again, YouTube. Now he is playing the voice of Tron on the new Disney cartoon "Tron". The show seems really stupid, but I'm gonna watch it cuz its Elijah.

I highly recommend watching this! SO FUNNY!!!! >>> http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s4N-keKGa0c
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Morglin
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2012 01:06
The awkward moment when you try to explain to your mum whyexactly you have reserved Happy Feet form the library...^^
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2012 05:46
lololol!!! I know how you feel... ^^
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Morglin
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2012 01:06
Do you watch Wilfred? It's brilliant, but painful at the same time...
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2012 08:54
No, I don't... My parents don't let me. What's it about?
Morglin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2012 03:12
Well basically it stars Lij as this guy called Ryan who tryed to commit suicide (A fellow fan told me to watch it and I thought I would cry if he died in the first episode!) and then goes slightly insane (but doesn't know it) and sees Jenna's (his neighbour's) dog as a guy in a dog suit. It starts off him just living normally, but Wilfred (the dog) makes Ryan do all kinds of things and gets him in so much trouble.

I can't decide if I love it because it's funny (in a kind of awkward way) or hate it because Ryan's so tortured. It's kinda adult humour though...if you did watch it...it's not bad in any way really, but not the kind of thing you watch with parents, ya know?
belldoras
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2013 09:49
Elijah Wood's performance in The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey was one of the highlights for me. Although his and Ian Holm's appearance scenes were short it still left a lasting impression on me. No hesitations, no jerkiness the scenes flowed.
alatar_pallando
Council Member
Send Message
Elijah Wood has never actually read LOTR,(I know, it's outragious)so it has become my life ambition to track him down and make him read it at bow and arrow point
“Where there's life there's hope, and need of vittles.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
<< First910111213
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email