Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1213141516Last >>
Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: YYH2: The New Reikai Tantei (please pm to join)
on: November 07, 2003 02:26
Jeanne listened to all of the replies and nodded. She herself remembered how it was for her at school. That was until the dark creatures began to invade earth....
Soon Jeanne shook the thought out of her head and then realized something... "Where is Haturo, Chei and Ceaser?"
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 09, 2003 10:31
Kazuma was listening to what Jin and Touya were telling him about the war so far and none of it seemd to be in favor of any army. something was bugging him but he pushed it to the back of his mind.

"This is too planned out for Yueske. I don't know about Yomi, but this is too planned to be from either of them. It's almost like a fourth or third party is responsible." He put his head in his hands and closed his eyes, trying to figure this thing out but he was too tired to try.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maiko just looked at her dinner not saying anything,

"We don't know where Hotaru is, but Chei and Caesar are in Makai, with their dad and mine. Something tells me that Hotaru's there too, watching after them." She finished off her dinner and started to clear the table...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 09, 2003 06:56
Jeanne didn't know if this was a good thing or a bad thing. She finished her meal as well and helped clean the table. Soon she was in the kitchen preparing to wash dishes. She walked back out to dinning room and helped the children to their rooms. Soon they were preparing for bed and Jeanne left them at that. As she walked back into the kitchen, Ryoukinshin sat on the counter next to the sink as she began to wash dishes Ryoukinshin began to discuss with her a plan...

[Edited on 10/11/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2003 07:56
(OOC: Sorry I haven't been around!!)

Ryoukinshin looked at Jeanne, his golden eyes meditative.

"What is it?" the red-headed woman asked softly after a few moments.

"We need to discuss what we plan to do." Ryoukinshin stated. "The children, Haku especially, seem jittery and unsettled."

"So what do you think we should do?" Jeanne asked, looking at him.

"I think we need to do some major training." Ryoukinshin said slowly. "Hard training."

"Okay." Jeanne nodded, but her work had slowed down as if she were thinking. "And?"

"And, if there is to be a battle, we need to let them get used to the idea of being in a war."

"Oh, Ryou..." Jeanne breathed. "I don't-"

"I know. But we have to face it, Jeanne. It would be worse to not prepare them." he stated. The woman nodded.

"I know." She began to wash dishes again. "Was there anything else?"

"One thing." Ryoukinshin said as Jeanne finished up and dried off her hands.

"What?"

Ryoukinshin slid off the counter and stood in front of her, his golden eyes staring steadily at her face. "I do not wish to be alone tonight." he said calmly.

(OOC: Em, I'll let you take it from there Frodoslover, but nothing too explicit, I just want them to really start acting like spouses)

Mukuro looked up as Heie entered their room. She turned back to the window she was looking out of.

"How is Taski?" she asked.

"Fine." was the brief answer. "She wanted to come back, you know."

Mukuro smiled. "I thought so." She stood.

"Tomorrow I want you and her to travel the border and look at our defenses. I'm going to try to talk to Yusuke; to see if this really will blow over or if it's more serious."

Kurama entered the building where most of his men stayed regularly. Against a far wall, he immediately saw Chie and Ceaser seated. Nearby was Hotaru speaking to Touya and Jin...along with a dozing Kuwabara.

Kurama walked quickly over. Chei looked up and beamed. "Daddy." she said quickly wrapping her arms around him. Ceaser stood up more slowly.

"You two need to come with me." he said softly, then looked at Hotaru. "Hello. I didn't expect to see you. I'm taking my children to the main fortress; do you want to come with us or stay here?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2003 08:04
((Okay...))

Jeanne smiled as gently pulled Ryoukinshin's head towards her until their lips met. She caressed his mouth with her lips as if never wanting to let go. She finally pulled away speaking ever so gently, "Neither do I..." They walked out of the kitchen holding hands as lovers do.
The night had become somewhat cold so the two decided to sit by the fireplace in the dojo. The two were wrapped up in blankets of white snuggling together hoping to stay that way for all of eternity. After the fire died, the only thing that could be seen in the dojo was the shadows a man and a woman entering a bedroom... :love:

((Hope that works...)) :heart:
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2003 01:23
Hotaru looked up as Kurama entered, and smiled at his offer.
"No thank you," she said. "I like it here, I can understand what they talk about. Besides, someone should stay with Mr. Kuwabara." Hotaru said, gesturing to the dozing man. Kurama smiled and nodded, then turned to leave with his children. "Oh, wait!" Hotaru called after them. "Is it alright if I go for a walk in the woods later? And where should i meet you in the morning?"
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2003 07:25
Maiko finished with the dishes and went into the room that during the summer she'd shared with Chei, but now she shared it with Eriko. She got ready for bed, and laid down listening to Eriko's reathing signalling she was asleep. Maiko moved quietly and grabbed a jacket, opened the window and climbed outside and watched the rain continue to come down, as she sorted things out in her mind....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caesar rose and followed hid father back to Yomi's fortress...

[Edited on 13/11/2003 by maeghin]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 14, 2003 01:40
(Hi guys. I'm not going to be on tomorrow; just to let you know.)

Kurama hesitated. "If you go for a walk Hotaru, stay close, all right? Meet us at the inner gate tomorrow. Jin or one of the others will be able to show you."

Hotaru nodded. Kurama said a few farewells as they passed the other demons, but soon the three were headed for the main fortress.

Haku twisted and turned, but he couldn't sleep. He looked over at Yanagi. The boy was snoring quietly. Haku sighed and sat up, running his fingers through his red hair. He leaned his back against the wall.

The rain had stopped some time ago, but the clean smell it left was heavy in the air. Haku closed his eyes and just breathed it in for a little while.

Chei held Kurama's hand as they entered the fortress. It reminded her of an old castle; made of stone and lit by torches. She wasn't sure she like it though; it seemed cold and oppressive.

Kurama led them up some stairs and down a hallway before stopping at a room which he opened. Three futons were laid out and clothes to sleep in.

"Are you two hungry?" Kurama asked. Ceaser nodded, but Chei didn't answer; she went over to the large window that was on one side. "Chei?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah, I guess." the girl answered. Kurama gave a half smile.

"I'll see if there's anything around. You two stay here, all right?"

"Yes, sir." the children chorused. As soon as their father was gone, Chei sighed and looked at Ceaser.

"A little boring, huh?" she asked.

"I guess." Ceaser joined her at the window seat. "The air...it's kind of heavy."

"So you noticed too." Chei mused. "I wonder if it's becuase we're in a different world or..."

"Or what?" Ceaser asked. The girl shook her head.

"Never mind." she sighed again and pulled up her knees to her chest. "I miss Mom. And Haku."

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 14, 2003 08:16
((Awww... well hope to hear from you soon!))

Jeanne woke the next morning to the movement of someone in the room. She looked around to see Ryoukinshin standing her doorway. "Hey...", she said yawning somewhat as she sat up. "We need to start getting prepared.", he stated as she began to stretch and get her clothes and swords together. "Alright...", she said gazing out the window seeing that the sun had not yet rose from the horizon, "you get the kids up and going and I'll begin getting things ready." He nodded and left as she quickly dressed, swords and all, and headed out into the dojo...
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2003 02:44
Maiko had finally calmed down enough to sleep and woke up when she sensed someone coming to the door. She got up and started to wake up Eriko. When her friend wouldn't wake up she blew alittle mist into her hands and placed on Eriko's forehead. The other girl sat up and and glared at her.

"What was that for?"

"You would wake up so I gave you alittle chill." She went outside into the dojo and began streching...
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2003 06:04
Hotaru did end up going for a walk, but it was almost morning by then. She had spent most of the night talking to Jin, he was nice, he made her laugh. She mostly just wandered around, letting the last of the night's blackness comfort her.
When the sun began to glow red over a near hill top, she made her way to the place where Kurama said to meet him.
(((Sorry, short post, must.. go...to...sleep...)))Image

[Edited on 19/11/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 06:02
They had eaten breakfast and now the children were lined up in front of Ryoukinshin and Jeanne in the wilderness away from the dojo.

"I think some of you know that things are coming to the point where the three realms may be in war." the wolf demon said solemnly. "You have all been trained to fight and fight well. You all have done well in this training, but now comes a final test of your physical limits."

He paused then glanced at Jeanne. They had both agreed on this last night; it was neccessary. If Maiko, Haku, Eriko and Yanagi could stand against him and Jeanne, then they had a very good chance at surviving what may come.

Jeanne began to power up and Ryoukinshin did as well, the air around them changing color as their auras flared. Ryoukinshin's hair turned white, but his eyes remained gold.

"Attack us." he said. "And see how long you can last!"

With that, he drew his sword and lept towards the kids.

Chei was waiting at the front door for Kurama who was a little ways away talking with Yomi. Ceaser stood next to their father, seemingly taking interest in their conversation, which seemed involved. Chei sighed and turned away, only to be met with a pair of feet and legs. She looked up and saw a demon boy, who looked about as old as Haku. He had long ears and black hair, as well as dark eyes. Those eyes were studying her cooly.

Chei tried a smile. "Hi." she said softly. No answer. Chei tried again. "Um, I'm Chei. Kurama's-"

"I know who you are." the boy interrupted. "You have the same hair color anyway."

"Uh, yeah, I guess." Chei said. There was an awkward pause. "Um, who are you?"

An eyebrow raised. "I'm Shura."

Chei blinked. "Oh?"

"Yomi's son."

Chei blushed a little. "Oh, I see." she looked over at the demon speaking to her father. The resemblence was startling and she felt a little embarrassed for missing it.

"You said you're name was Chei?"

"Huh?" The girl looked back up at Shura. "Um, yeah it is."

Shura studied her with that cool, penetrating gaze again. Chei felt her cheeks warm again.

"Anou...is something wrong?" she asked.

"You don't have much human blood do you?" the boy asked.

"Huh? Oh, I guess not." Chei said. She hadn't thought about it before, but Botan was a Reikain and their father, even though born human had enough demon in him still to negate it. "Does it matter?"

Shura knelt down so that he was eye to eye with her. "You're eyes are purple."

"Yes..." Chei said, feeling a little uncomfortable. Did he have to go on scrutinize her as if she were some sort of interesting bug or something? "Anou...I don't mean to sound rude, but do you have to stare like that?"

Shura blinked. "Why? Does it bother you?"

"Yeah..."

"Hm." Shura murmered, but he didn't take his eyes away. "You're very pretty."

"Anou!" Chei squeaked, going beet red. "I mean...uh, thanks...I think..."

"Are you staying here long?" Shura asked.

"I don't know." Chei answered, now feeling out of her depth. "I guess so..."

"Are you a fighter?"

"Not really...I heal."

Shura nodded, then stood. "Well, I'd like to see you again, Chei." With that, he walked over to where his father stood.

Chei swallowed, suddenly confused. 'What was that?' she thought.

"Chei."

She looked up at Ceaser. He held out a hand and helped her up. "Come on, we have to go meet Hotaru."

"Okay."

"You all right?"

"Huh? Yeah!" Chei answered quickly. "Why?"

"Cause you're all red..." Ceaser pointed out. Chei laughed a little.

"Really? It's kinda warm, that's all..." she said, walking quickly. "Come on, I wanna see Hotaru-neesan."

Haku's leaf blade had grown quicker than ever and he was barely able to parry Ryoukinshin's blow. But the blow was weaker than he expected; Ryoukinshin was just going to see how far thier limits could take them, but not kill them.

'Doesn't mean we won't get hurt tho.' Haku thought, then concentrated on the fight. Fighting with Taski had let him get used to fighting people who were faster, but Ryoukinshin was much stronger.

(OOC: I could make this longer, but I'm running out of time. ^___^; Anou- Um, huh? Hotaru-neesan: Big sister Hotaru)
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 06:35
Not two steps behind Ryoukinshin, Jeanne drew one of her swords and followed in pursuit attacking the other kids. She wasn't going to hurt them but she really was going to push them to see how far they could really go...
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 09:58
Maiko summonded two of her ice blades and barely blocked Jeanne's attempt to swing at her right arm. She pushed against the other blade and ducked under another blow and jabbed with the but of her sword. She felt Eriko join in her fight against Jeanne. Both girls were going all out and wouldn't stop. Maiko glad to have had Hotaru work on her sword fighting during the summer, was glad to be able to last as long as she was with Jeanne. After a few hours had passed, she was soaked to the skin with sweat and had various cuts, bruises and scrapes. She kept her eye's on Jeanne and her senses alert...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2003 06:02
Jeanne examined Maiko and Eriko after a while of fighting. Both of the girls were pretty cut up and were soaked with sweat while Jeanne seemed to be only slightly out of breath. But soon the girls found out that Jeanne was actually more powerful than they had thought before... Jeanne charged forward pulling out both her swords and transformed into her fighting state... an evil grin was pasted on her face...
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2003 10:06
Maiko was breathing pretty hard but still able to fight. she saw Jeanne charge and brought her swords up to protect herself, and to stop jeanne's blade from slicing her in half. Holy molly, she's strong. I can't take much more without seeing black spots. She pushed with all her might against Jeanne's blade then quickly followed up with trying to get her stomach on her sword.

((How long is this fight going to last, b/c Maiko's going to get another vision pretty soon from someone. I don't know who yet or it could just be from Makai.))

[Edited on 22/11/2003 by Abraon]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 23, 2003 01:47
Hotaru had come to the place where Kurama had said to meet him, but he wasn't there yet.Hotaru looked down at her clothes, she was still wearing that silly school uniform.
'I think I'll change she murmured to herself. She had borrowed clothes from the others back where she had stayed the night, and quckliy discarded the school uniform for these. she took out her father's pendant, and something else of her father's she'd had for a long time, an old hat that he had worn, if Hotaru closed her eyes and buried her face in the hat, it was almost like Koroune was back with her... She put on the hat, and found a puddle close by to check her reflection in. Staring up at her was no longer Hotaru, but a female version of her father. She quickly went back to the gate to wait.

(((Hehe, I found an image of Koroune! For you guys that have never seen him. or anyting. And if your wondering what Hotaru's wearing, pretty much that pic, except switch the pants for a mini-skirt and she has short hair that's not in a pony-tail. yay! I'm so happy I finally found an image!http://yu-yu-hakusho.com/gallery2/kuronue/0668.jpg )))
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2003 06:06
Ryoukinshin battled with Haku and Eriko while Jeanne took on Yanagi and Maiko. The air was charged with spirit energy and youki. They'd been fighting for sometime now - but Haku wasn't sure for how long.

His first leaf sword had been broken, but a second had taken it's place. He was standing next to Eriko; both were breathing hard and had their eyes fixed on Ryoukinshin.

"Think he's done?" Eriko whispered. "We've been at this for hours."

"I don't know." Haku murmered. He could see that the girl's limbs were shaking; but whether because she was tired or because adrenaline was still pumping through her, he couldn't tell.

Ryoukinshin suddenly relaxed and sheathed his sword. The aura around him died down and his hair returned to black.

"Not half bad." he said, then turned away as Jeanne finished her fight with Maiko and Yanagi.

"Not half bad?" Eriko repeated. Haku laughed and wiped sweat from his forehead.

"I think it's a compliment." he stated.

"Hotaru!" Chei ran forward as they approached the demon girl. Kurama suddenly stopped and drew in his breath sharply as Chei ran up and threw her arms around the girl.

Kurama shook his head and looked down for a moment. She had looked so much like Koroune for a moment...he could almost see his old friend giving him a cheeky grin. Looking back up again, he smiled.

"Hello, Hotaru. Did your night pass well?"

[Edited on 25/11/2003 by Saurid]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 11:09
Hotaru nodded at Kurama, there was a puzzling look in his eyes, and looked deeper, to see if she could fingure out the problem, but Kurama just turnedhis gaze.
"Well,Chie," she asked the girl she had come to think of as a little sister. "Where are we going now?"
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 02:07
((K this is going to sound very corny.))

Maiko had been fighting against Jeanne with Yanagi when Jeanne just stopped moving.

"Well done, but you might want to build up more indurance." Maiko smiled and was breathing hard as she headed to find a place to sit down and try to clear her mind. As she sat down, she felt the jolt at the front of her mind and grabbed it in pain. She bit back a scream because these preminitions were still new to her but some did escape. Her breathing deepened as the images came into her mind. When she opened her eyes her vision was still blurry, but she could make out someone it sounded alot like Jeanne saying,
"What did you see?"
"It's hard to tell but it most definatly involved the demon I saw earlier, and someone else. Its too hard to explain, give me some paper and a pencil." She set about drawing what the figure looked like, then tried to explain what she'd seen.
"Whatever caused this vision is that demon right here,"pointing to the drawing " and the demon from earlier today are going to visit someone and after that they start laughing about something that has to do with the war that's brewing. I couldn't hear what they were saying but it amuzed all of them and the looks on their faces told me it was something bad. I wish I could be more help. Wait!! They said something about Yusuke and it sounded like Yomi. It could be Muruko. No it was definatly Yomi. They said something else about those two being fools and too stupid to realize...that's where it stops. I can't remember anything else but it did show me alittle of thier surroundings. It looked like a forest but it was very dense and had an evil feeling about it. It could be in Makai for it felt like it." She opened her eyes and looked at her friends...

((That was really corny and wierd. I'll fix it or something.))
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2003 11:37
((Sorry I haven't been here in while.))

Taski woke up but not get up just yet. She turned her head to face the wall, her night had not gone well they had ben filled with some type of dream, a nightmare. She vaguely remembered it and doubted it was important but she couldn't get it off her mind. She rarely had any dreams like that one and if she did she always remembered it. Perhaps it wasn't so important after all.

The sound of her father's light footsteps coming down the hall got her out of bed and dressed for the day quickly. He came in of course not knocking since he usually expected her to ready by the time he arrived. She looked at him quizzically to ask with out words what they going to do today.

He answered to her silent question,"We're to check our defenses on the border." Taski nodded strapping her sword to her side.

About an hour later father and daughter left the fortress, traveling quickly running at an easy rate which was fast compared to normal standards. They arrived at the borders sooner then Taski expected.

There was an assortment of demons, some patrolling while others seemed to be discussing of things. Everything seemed to be fine to Taski. She followed Heie as he walked to a nearby group of demons where the commander seemed to be.

A Tall demon stepped out from the group, he had white hair and silver eyes as cold as ice, he seemed to have fighting experience. "I was not expecting you to come Heie."

The red eyed demon said nothing to this and it was then the commander in charge took noticed of Taski. "I take it this is your daughter." Heie nodded and then spoke,"How are things holding?"

"So far we haven't seen any sign of the enemy yet, not one. We've been here for longer than a week now and not even a clue if they're gonna attack or not has showed up. Perhaps Yusuke's and Yomi's anger has blown over by now."

"I highly doubt it,"came Taski's reply. The demon had almost forgot about her and looked over to the red eyed girl who stared out into the distance. She didn't know why she said it but she just knew that this war would not end so quickly.

Yusuke stood in the conference chamber staring out of a window his back towards the door. One of his messengers came to the door and was about to speak when the dark haired man spoke,"Get on with what your going to say."

The messenger blinked but said,"You have a visitor m'lord."

"Send them in."

A moment later Mukuro came into the doorway. With out turning Yusuke greeted her,"Hello Mukuro what do you need to talk to me about?"

Eriko stared at Maiko silently. This made her even more worried for her father who was at this moment in the Makai. She looked over to Yanagi who seemed to have the same feeling.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2003 07:48
"To see Kuwabara." Kurama told Hotaru. "I think he should head towards Yusuke's territory; I don't think it's very safe for him here. I would appreciate it if you guided him, Hotaru."

The kids were in the dojo, cleaning up after the fight. All were a little uneasy since Maiko's vision. Eriko had tried to lighten things by teasing her brother, but he had been uncharacteristically harsh in his response.

'This is not good; this waiting period.' Haku thought. 'We need to be doing something besides just sitting here waiting to be attacked...'

Ryoukishin was seated on the dojo porch when the air shimmered and a dark haired woman appeared, floating on an oar. Ryoukinshin stood.

"You're later than I expected."

"Koenma knew that you were giving the children a final test; he didn't want to interupt." Ayame answered.

"Must be serious if he sent the crowned princess of the underworld instead of Hinageshi." Ryoukinshin stated. Ayame tried to smile, but her dark eyes were troubled.

"You all need to come to Reikai. Now." she said quietly.

,"Hello Mukuro what do you need to talk to me about?"

"I think you ought to know." Mukuro answered. "Its about the skirmishes."

Yusuke raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me you're worried that our fight will spill over into your territory?"

"It's a possibility." Mukuro acknowledged. "But no..." her good eye narrowed slightly. "What's really going on here, Yusuke? You and Yomi have never used others to do your fighting for you. Why now?"
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2003 09:18
Maiko cleaned up after her sparrin match and when she went back into the room she shared with Eriko, she brushed her hair then stood and went back out just as Ryoukinshin came back in from outside. She could see that something had happened and that their test was just about to begin.
~~~~~~~~~~
Kazuma looked up as Kurama, Hotaru, Caesar and Chei came into camp. His face grim as he went over to them.

"It seems like Yuseke's being very direct about his intentions as is Yomi. Have you gotten any word from Hiei yet?" He was going to go visit Yueske today and see if he could knock some sense into him....

[Edited on 29/11/2003 by Abraon]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 05, 2003 09:39
(OOC: Where is everybody? )

Kurama shook his head. "No, nothing from Heie. I assume Mukuro will also try to speak to Yusuke first though." he looked at Hotaru. "Would you mind guiding Kuwabara to Yusuke's territories? He is not very familiar with Makai."

All the kids had assembled again; Ryoukinshin stood in front of them with Jeanne and Ayame.

"We are leaving for Reikai almost immediately" he said gravely. "This is the moment you have all been training for; fight your best."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 05, 2003 10:01
(That'swhat I've been wondering for the past several days. I get on at least twice a day, and no one posts if their online.))

Kazuma looked at the girl but kept his face more towards the ground trying to keep a clear head.
"I had thought that Muruko might try that. If Yueske wont listen to her then he might not listen at all. Its worth a try." he grabbed the small bag and headed off with Hotaru leading him towards Yueske's castle...
~~~~~~~~~~
Maiko listened to what Ryoukinshin was saying and couldn't believe that they'd be sent into the war that was most likely reaching boiling point right now. Over the last couple of hours they'd been pushed as hard as they possibly could go. Maiko had a feeling that both Ryoukinshin and Jeanne knew what was going to happen to them...

[Edited on 12/5/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 05, 2003 02:37
(((Sorry! Been cramming for finals! And my comp does this really weird thing where it will say that I'm on CoE when ever I log in to the Wired.)))

Hotaru walked silently ahead of Kuwabara, leading him towards Yusuke's territory. She didn't really know what to say to him, he seemed so deep in thought...
"What's your favorite color?" she blurted, the first thing that had come to her head, the first question Chie had asked her when she had come to live with Kurama's family. She bit her lip, stpid, she thought. Stupid stupid stupid...

[Edited on 6/12/2003 by CarolP]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 06, 2003 12:44
Kazuma looked up at the suddeness of her question. He couldn't help but smile at her.

"Haven't you guessed already? Its blue." (That's not right. I'll look it up.) He laughed at his own stupidity. Then turned to the road (not really) ahead of them..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Maiko followed Ryoukinshin and Jeanne with her friends leading the way..
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caesar just looked around and followed his dad back to Yomi's fortress...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2003 04:15
((Sorry for not posting for so long. Internet service was screwing us up so... here I go!!))

Jeanne didn't like the whole idea of putting the kids into danger but from what she could make out this was the only necessary solution. She learned never to cross Koenma but also the man she loves...

[Edited on 12/10/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2003 09:57
One of the many white halls of Reikai echoed with the sound of footsteps as Ayame led the kids and their teachers. From the opposite direction came Botan, dressed in her pink kimono once again. She greeted them with a happy, if somewhat worn, smile, but stayed silent, walking next to Ayame.

They entered the office of Koenma. The teen prince looked up, and stood as the group piled in. "So," he said quietly. "You are finally here. Good. There is much to do."

Ceaser and Chie had spent most of their time in the courtyard of the fortress, where there was some sun shining. The temporary adrenaline had worn off both kids quite a while ago, and both were bored, even though Chie kept thinking about Shura and his odd remarks.

To both kids' delight, however, their father came out a few hours later and announced that he and Shura were heading up a group going to the fighters on the border and that Chie and Ceaser would be allowed to come.

Mukuro was riding home with a small band of her followers. The discussion with Yusuke had not gone well; he had been forthright, but it seemed that this entire thing had been started by Yomi, which seemed odd to Mukuro. The demon was usually pretty cautious when it came to politics.

Of course, she could always see what Yomi had to say, but considering their past track record, Mukuro would be lucky to get to his gates without being turned away.

A noise startled her and she looked up, eyes narrowing. Small flashes of ki here and there told her that an ambush was waiting.

"Ready your weapons." she said quietly to her men.

In the bushes, Alisqua mentally swore. Mukuro was not an easy target; they needed the element of surprise. If Mukuro found them out before they had the chance to attack her, Aljin would not be pleased.

"The situation is this," Koenma began, addressing mainly the kids. "Yusuke and Yomi have begun fighting. That is, their armies have. What set them off, we don't know, but we do know they need to be stopped before they drag Mukuro into this. Eriko, Yanagi, I'm sending you to your father's territories to hunt around."

They nodded.

"Haku, you and Maiko will go to Mukuro's realms and try to keep fighting from breaking out there. Keep your ears and eyes open for other clues as well."

The prince's hazel eyes settled on Ryoukinshin and Jeanne. "I will speak to you two after the others have left."

(OOC: Ev, if you don't mind, do *not* have Kuwabara and Hotaru come across Mukuro; she is traveling in a different direction, okay?)
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2003 01:26
((Sure thing Jaid.))
Maiko listened to Koenma and was glad she wasn't going to the fighting quite yet, but turned and looked at Haku, getting the feeling something was wrong but pushed it away. Eriko and Yanagi said goodbye to them, as they headed for their father's territory, while Haku and Maiko went to Mukuro's territory. They left silently after nodding to thier teacher. Maiko ran along side Haku as they neared a doorway that lead them to Mukuro's lands. She did her best to keep a calm face but it got harder as they neared the portal, realizing she was heading for her aunt's territory.
~~~~~~~~
Caesar was glad they were finally getting to see something happen, but felt bad he wasn't with his friends to help them out if they were going to be here.
~~~~~~~~~
Kuwabara and Hotaru walked on in silence as they neared Yueske's terrritory. Here goes nothing. Kuwabara steady himself for what Yueske would most likely say when he arrived there. He walked towards the gate and stopped when he felt someone coming to the gate...

[Edited on 11/12/2003 by CarolP]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 05:33
Jeanne nodded and watched her and Ryoukinshin's students prepare to leave hoping no harm would come to any of them...
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 02:10
((Sorry I haven't been here for so long, Volleyball really cuts in to my time.))

Taski and her father had gone from the borders a while ago and were now back in the fortress. Taski stood near one of the larger windows staring out silently. It was geting later, her mother must be holding a long discussion with Yusuke or she was caught up in doing something along the way.

For some reason she felt it was to peaceful for a place that's on the verge of war though she actually did not know if her mother would be pulled into it. Heie was speaking with the commanders of the army to make sure everything was in order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eriko was glad to know they would be sent to their father's territory, war or not she would still be able to see him. She and her brother nodded in understanding. They waved to Maiko and Haku as the two left.

As they finally left, Yanagi and Eriko went their own way, to the door that led to Yusuke. They entered through it to find themselves on a stange land. A fortress standing before them.

(I don't know if I got the whole portal thing right.)

[Edited on 12/12/2003 by CarolP]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 05:43
Maiko ran through a door that appeared in front of her and realized she was in a forest, and a giant fortress was looming before her. Haku soon followed and they both stood there for a few seconds trying to figure out how large that thing was. Maiko had no real idea how big the fortress was but would have to ask one of these days, for it seemed bigger than most buildings back home.

"Well let's go ring the doorbell." They made their way to the fortress....
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 07:36
(OOC: That's okay, Sil)

Haku nodded to Maiko's comment. The two began to approach when there was a hoarse shout and several demons armed with various weapons appeared.

"Halt! State your name and business!" one demanded.

"My name is Haku Minamono and this is Maiko Kuwabara. We are friends of Taski." the red-head stated in a calm voice. "If you don't believe us, then ask her yourself."

The leader of the group eyed the two spirit detectives than nodded. "You'll stay here until we get a straight answer." he said grimly. "And don't try anything."

"We won't." Haku assured him. He and Maiko sat on the ground, still surrounded by the guards as one was dispatched to find Taski.

Koenma looked at Ryoukinshin and Jeanne as the room emptied. When Botan had left, closing the door behind her, the prince reseated himself and sighed.

"I understand that you two, have um..." a slight blush painted the teen's cheeks. Ryoukinshin gave a slight grin, showing a hint of his fangs.

"Yes, Jeanne is my mate." the wolf demon stated.

"Then she definately needs to hear this as well." Koenma was quiet then picked up his remote and pressed a button. On the viewer, a picture appeared of a man. Jeanne gave a slight gasp and Ryoukinshin stiffened.

"Your brother, I believe?" Koenma said softly. "Aljin of the Mibu tribe who gained the power of a Tai."

"Yes..." Ryoukinshin said quietly. "That is him." he turned and met Koenma's eyes.

"Then, you know what choice you might have to make." the prince said quietly. "Are you prepared to make that choice?"

Ryoukinshin was silent. "I do not know." he finally admitted.

Koenma held his gaze for a little longer, then sighed. "You may stay here for a little while and think about it. And I'm sure Jeanne would like to know the situation fully as well."

Ryoukinshin nodded and the two began to leave when Koenma's voice stopped them. "Ryoukinshin, consider your choice carefully. Sometimes, it's time to stop hiding."

"I have no doubt you are right." Ryoukinshin answered camly. Holding Jeanne's hand, he left the room.

Chie was riding behind Ceaser on one of the demon steeds the group was using. Their father was somewhat ahead, speaking to Chuu and Shishiwakamaru.

Suddenly, Shura rode up beside them, and addressed Chie. "Hello again." he said.

Chie blushed. "Hi..." she answered soflty, having the sudden urge to bury her face in Ceaser's back. "This is my brother, Ceaser."

Shura acknowledged the other boy with a slight nod, before his dark eyes went back to Chie's face. "Do you mind if I ride with you two?"

Chie blinked and wondered why he was asking her. "Ceaser?" she asked, a little unsurely.

[Edited on 12/12/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 10:10
Maiko looked around at the group that had come, and could understand why they were so cacious about other beings coming into their territory. She wasn't that surprised to find that Mukuro had upped securtiy with Yueske and Yomi fighting. It was natural. She sat down on the floor and took out one of the icicles she kept in her pocket, and just toyed with it in her hands. Not really caring why it took so long for the demon that had gone to fetch Taski to come back.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Caesar just listened in to what Chei and Shura were talking about and nodded to the other boy, but was surprised to hear Chei's question.

"Sure. It be nice to have some company." The three of them rode on in silence, for now....

[Edited on 12/12/2003 by CarolP]
<< First1213141516Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email