Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: YYH2: The New Reikai Tantei (please pm to join)
on: August 05, 2003 07:18
"Yes, it is." Ryoukinshin answered, sitting down next to the red-head. There was silence as the two ofthem contemplated the moon and stars, then the wolf demon spoke. "We never finished our earlier conversation." he turned to her, yellow eyes glowing slightly in the dark. "What is it you wanted to tell me?"
Jeanne sighed and leaned back as she started her story, "I'm not from around here..." She looked over at Ryoukinshin and smiled, "Well, neither am I..." She rolled her eyes and smiled slightly as she replied, "No... what I mean is... I'm not from this world... this dimension... do you understand?" She looked at the demon hoping he would somehow or another undersatnd but for now he had a look of total dumbfoundness on his face...
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2003 09:33
"Oh, nothing really." Haku said. "Acutally it was really dumb. I don't even remember what the dream was about, except I misstepped and nearly fell on my face...you know that senstaion when you're falling and trying to regain your balance? It always shocks me out of sleep." the young man paused. "I guess we should go back inside."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoukinshin frowned at Jeanne. "You say you are not from this world; niether am I. But you are not a spirit, nor are you completely demon. do you mean you come from Makai?"

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2003 12:10
Jeanne smiled slightly. "Yeah... I am. I'm from a dimension that would be considered your future if these children fail in their major battle to come.", she said as she looked up towards the sky and thought again about her life. "Almost everyone in that dimension that I'm from is dead...", she sighed as she let a tear roll down her face...
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2003 01:45
HOatru had finally found Yanagi and Jeanne and led them back to Taski and the others. Back in the dojo, she cleaned and sharpened her glaive in her room, humming to herself. No one bothered her, and Hotaru was glad.
At last, she sighed, and rose from her place on the floor.
" I probably shouldn't stay in these clothes, she said to herself, noticing the rip in the shoulder of her long-sleeved black tunic top. She changed into a simple long black dress that covered her completly from neck to ankles. No one ever saw her body, she made sure of that. She slipped quietly out of the dojo and into the moonlight. That is were she felt most at home, in her own element. She let the starlight rest on her skin, almost like a mother's embrace...
She walked deep into the woods behind the dojo until she came to a secluded clearing far out of seeing and hearing distance.
Still humming to herself, she began to dance, flowing gracful movements, almost like the mooonlight itself, and she sang softly the song that her father had taught her before he died...
[i][/i]The stars are your gaurdians
The moon is your prince
Dance in the nightlight
Forever the same
The night creature loves you
He holds you close
His wings will protect you
And bring you the stars.
Live on my Moodancer
Forever the Same
My Eternal Moondancer
I love you always...
And as she twirled under the great blanket of stars, slivery tears began to run down her face. She was so caught up in the dance, that she didn't notice the person watching and listening from the edge of the clearing...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2003 03:02
Jeanne looked down and saw a person in a long black dress make a run for the clearing behind the dojo. She nodded downward towards the being and Ryoukinshin looked down but then back up at her. They shrugged and continued their conversation... not noticing another being near the first one...

[Edited on 6/8/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2003 03:50
A man stood at the edge of the clearing where Hotaru danced. He had dark hair, dark eyes and with his dark clothes he was bascially unnoticeable in the shadows of the trees. He listened as she began to sing while dancing beneath the stars. He had to admit she had a good voice. He saw though in the glinting of the light tears streaming down her face.

Still standing in the shadows he said,"Why do you cry to the night?" Hotaru stopped suddenly and looked at him or where she though the voice had come from,"Who are you? Come out so I can see you."

The man stepped partly from the shadows in to the clearing,"You can call me Al. I was not trying to be nosy by watching you. I just heard our wonderful voice when I passed by and found it belonged to you."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taski and Haku walked back and the red eyed girl caught sight of a girl in a black dress no doubt it was Hotaru. She didn't go after her knowing she wanted to be alone though she did have second thoughts about it.

When they entered Eriko who had woken up a few moments before looked at them. With a smirk she asked,"So what were you two up to all that time?"

Taski raised an eyebrow looking at the brown haired girl,"Well I see you've gone back to your annoying self. I guess I'll have to sharpen my blade to cut out your toungue so it will spare us all your comments." Eriko shook her head,"I know you're only joking Taski. I'm not that stupid or stupid at all for that matter." "You are if you don't believe me." Taski suddenly took out her blade and slashed down right in front of Eriko's face. Soon after a lock of hair fell down. The girl blinked trying not to show her surprise.

Taski smirked,"Don't worry, I need some entertainment with you and Yanagi fighting. It would get really boring here other wise." She resheathed her blade and smiled slightly at Eriko who smiled back.

The red eyed girl walked past her and soon went into her room. She looked at her clothes which still had scroch marks on them. She hadn't changed from their fight that day. She laid her sword down and then changed in to her usual colors of black and midnight blue. She cleaned her sword and resharpened it before sheathing it and walking out of the room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yanagi woke up to see the quick figure in a black dress run to...well some where. He thought about following and his curiosity took over and he began to follow who he though was probably Hotaru.
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2003 01:17
Hotaru looked at the strange dark man in front of her, deathly suspisious and completly embarrased that this stranger had heard her and seen her dancing.
"What do you want demon?" she hissed, wishing with all her might that she had her glaive...
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2003 03:36
The man said,"Is that anyway to speak to someone who merely complemented your singing?" Hotaru just stared at him fiercely. He sighed slightly and then said"I was walking past as I said before when I heard your voice. I wanted nothing more than to see who it was. You may be right about me being a demon but I won't harm you."

'This one is a little to suspicious I should have went to one of the human girls,'he thought to himself. Just then he sensed someone coming. Aljin hadn't had enough time to figure how this girl's personality was but he decided to take a chance on her curiousity. "If you can meet me here again sometime. What ever time you wish, I'll know when to come." Just then a cracking noise of a stick being broken. When Hotaru looked to where the noise had come from, Aljin stepped back nito the shadow and when The girl looked again he was gone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yanagi walked along towards where he though the clearing or whre ever Hotaru gone was. As he approached he though he heard two voices. Who else would be out here with Hotaru. As he got closer to take a look he stepped on a stick and a loud crack was heard.

He winced slightly at the sound, who ever was with Hotaru now was no doubt gone. Yanagi walked forward anyway just to see and he saw but one figure, that of Hotaru's, standing in the clearing.

That was odd he could have sworn he had heard a male's voice coming from over here. He tried to shrug it off but it didn't work. The only thing he could do was ask Hotaru. He stepped into the clearing,"Hey Hotaru...was there someone else here with you cause I thought I heard someone, else that is."
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2003 03:50
Yanagi walked into the clearing, HOtaru let out a sigh of relief.
"Hey Hotaru, was there someone else out here?" he asked. She debated on telling him, but decided against it. She had been alone this far, she did not need to start relying on humans...
"No," she whispered. "There was no one. I was...just... talking to the moon."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2003 05:28
Maiko got up and walked back to the dojo with Caesar following when they heard Yanagi and Hotaru talking about something. Maiko went inside and found Boton,

"Is Chei okay?"

"Yes she's sleeping now. Thank you for saving her Maiko. you have more of your mother in you than you think." Maiko already knew that and so she went to go track down Heie there were some questions she wanted answered and he could answer them.

((Okay I want Maiko to talk with Heie and ask him things but for him not reveal his relation to her. I think it'd be very funny if Kuzuma found out about him being related to the 'short man'. but that's just me. I thought this might be a nice twist to things, but in the end she figures it out like her mom.))

[Edited on 7/8/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2003 04:40
As Taski began to head back to her friends she heard a small noise from the window. She turned in the door way to see her father. She opened the window and Heie sat on the edge of it. "Why don't you just use the front door? It's a lot easier."

Heie answered,"I don't feel like getting trapped by all the others questions or friendly greetings." Taski smiled slightly and asked,"So then why did you come?" "No reason really, just to see if you were all right after your first mission,"he answered.

"Well as you can see I'm fine." It was a good thing she had changed into different clothes before he came. "He was just a fire demon." Heie looked at her and then nodded. "So where's mother?" Taski asked sitting on the bed. "She's at the house, she didn't want to have people bother her either. She might come another time though." Heie said though when he did go back he would probably find that Mukuro had gone back to the Makai world to check on her territory.

"Well I have to get going now, Taski. I'll be back another time." The dark hared girl stood as well and gave her father a hug though a short before he turned to leave, he was thinking about speaking with Ryoukinshin before leaving but then a noise came from the doorway.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"No," Hotaru whispered. "There was no one. I was...just... talking to the moon."

"Oh, I'm...sorry for interrupting you,"Yanagi said feeling a little stupid now that he had bothered someone for no reason but he could have sworn he heard someone else. "Well I guess I'll let you go back to yout conversation,"he said with a small smile.

He began to walk away from the clearing and back to the dojo.

As Heie was about to leave a figure appeared in the doorway. It was Maiko. Taski raised an eyebrow, looking at her father. The red eyed man stopped and looked at Maiko. The girl spoke up,"Heie sir? I have some things I want to ask you."

"That's why I did not use the front door,"he whispered to Taski. He then looked at Maiko silently waiting for her to speak.Image

[Edited on 7/8/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2003 07:07
She just asked the one question that was really bugging her,

"Why do I feel like I know you and why do you get a weird look on your face every time my mom's in the room with you?" She saw Heie's face change a little but not much..
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2003 09:47
Heie looked at Maiko silently and then turning to leave said,"Curiosity can be deadly." With that he was out of the window and had swung from the edge of the roof on to the top.

Maiko then looked to Taski,"Do you know anything?" The red eyed girl walked past her and said,"I can't tell you what you want to know. You have to figure that out yourself." Taski left Maiko standing in the doorway of her room and walked to where she last left Haku and Eriko though not going up to speak with them and leaned against the wall.

Heie heard the voices of two on the roof. He had hoped to speak to Ryoukinshin with out being seen by to many people but it seemed it was not to be so. He sat on the other side of the roof knowing if this instructor was good that he had already been sensed. He hoped the girl would leave soon.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2003 11:32
Jeanne suddenly sinced a being she hadn't sensed for a long time...'Hiei...', she thought to herself as she stood and turned to Ryoukinshin who apparently had sensed Hiei as well. "I best be going... see you around, Sensai...", she turned back and with jump and a couple of flips in the air landed on the ground gracefully and headed to a near by clearing where she could have sworn she heard singing earlier...
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2003 11:45
Maiko left still trying to think clearly, but she was tired and hadn't gotten alot of sleep lately. she was also frusterated with herself. She tried to picture her grandmother, her mother and Heie together, but it didn't work. she went to her room and fell asleep quickly but was awakened by something she hadn't felt for so long.

(((Okay I know this is confusing but Maiko can sense the dead spirits around her, she fells Genki's even though Genki's been dead for almost 20 years. DOn't worry I've got an idea for this.)))
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2003 03:38
Hotaru sighed heavily as he left, once again alone. She leaned up against a tree, lettingher tear once more fall down her face. That demon had frightened her, but she had fought worse... she hoped.
BUt that was not the reason for her tears. As she had been walking out of the dojo, she had seen Chie asleep in Kurama's arms, just as a father and daughter should be, but her father was long dead...
"Why are you doing this?!" she yelled at herself. "You haven't cried for years! Stupid human emotions! They only get in the way! Stop it! Stop it, stop it, stop it!" She fell to her knees and burst out into sobbs. "Stop it..."
HOtaru's emotional outburst was abruptuly inturupted when she sesed someon else at the edge of the clearing.
"Can I help you Jeanne?" she sniffed.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2003 04:42
Maiko sat up with a jolt as Caesar entered the room.

"What do you need Caesar? For a minute there I thought you were a very aweful demon." Caesar snickered at her.

"What's wrong, today you seemed out of things?"

"I guess I forgot about one of my mom's abilities, that when ever some one dies you feel a litle pain. I felt it but it wasn't little and unnoticeable. I guess I'm also trying to figure out where I've seen Heie before, but I can't think of anything. I do know that whenever my mom walks into the same room he's in he gets this look like a big brother looking at a younger sibling. I guess Heie could be related to me but it'd be really nasty if my dad found out especially if it were true. Man my dad'd be dead in seconds. Oh well, its nothing to worry about." She shook her head to try and get a clear thought.

"Alright, well even if you were related to Heie, I know that if your dad found out he'd be furious. Good night. I think we get a day off tommorow." They smiled and Caesar left. Maiko's thoughts went back to what Heie had said 'Curiosity can be deadly.' She hated it when people said that. It was in her blood to be curious, there was nothing she could do about it. Maiko reached over and turned out the lights and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caesar stood outside of Maiko's room then walked to his own. He'd heard from his dad that an old friend oof his had a sister but he never told her about himself. He wondered if Heie was the one his dad was talking about.

((Don't worry Maiko will figure it out but if she does. she sure wont tell her dad. She'll most likly figure it out on thier sixth assignment or something.))
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2003 06:53
Hinageshi had all ready talked to Haku and Ceaser, but was trying to find some of the others; she knew it was getting late and didn't want to bother them, but everyone needed to add to this picture.

She walked into the hall and nearly bumped into Taski. "Oh, there you are! Mind giving me your report?" she said immediately. "I want to get this done so you guys can get some real rest."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Ryoukinshin nodded good-bye to Jeanne. The girl was odd, and there was more to find out about her. But that would wait. For now...there was a different person.

Smirking slightly to himself, the wolf demon turned. "Hello, Heie." he said. "It has been a long time since you felt the need to grace me with your presence."

He was being sarcastic and they both knew it. Once couldn't call Heie and Ryoukinshin rivals; nor were they friends. But they knew each other's abilities and respected them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Haku had fallen asleep finally. Botan wasn't sure where Ceaser was, but when she had asked Kurama, the kitsune had smiled a little mysteriously and said that he was probably where ever Maiko was, then left the room.

Botan quietly worked in the kitchen; she was fixing something very simple for those that might be hungry. Yanagi and Eriko would be; they were Yusuke's children after all. Haku might be as well, but she wasn't sure about the others.

Which reminded her, she should probably call Yusuke and Keiko and tell them that all was well.

For now...

[Edited on 8/8/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2003 04:44
Hinageshi walked into the hall and nearly bumped into Taski. "Oh, there you are! Mind giving me your report?" she said immediately. "I want to get this done so you guys can get some real rest."

Taski went through with telling if her fight and then as she got to the end she paused, thinking of whether to tell the red head or not of what she had from the fire demon. She decided against it, these people already knew that. She she nodded that she was finished and Hinageshi left.

Heie smirked, stood and turned to face his daughter's instructor,"Well it seems you have not changed much. I'm surprised to see that half of these kids haven't run away yet."

He decided to get to the point of seeing the wolf demon,"How is my daughter doing in her training?"after a pause he asked again,"and what exactly is your connection with Mukuro?"

Hinageshi went to Eriko and Yanagi. The boy told her of what had happened to him. Eriko then said her part and said that her demon had gotten away though. The red head left in search of the others.

Yanagi heard his stomach growling and then he smelled the food from the kitchen and he began to rush over there. Eriko walked more slowly behind though she was just as hungry. They entered the kitchen and Botan turned and smiled as she saw them.

Soon the food was done and as Yanagi began to eat his thoughts about Hotaru and whoever it was she was talking to was gone for the moment atleast. Eriko looked over at her brother and made a face,"You''re a pig you know that Yanagi." Her brother looked up and said,"Well you're not eating like little miss perfect either." "Atleast I don't have food on my face,"she retorted. "Well we can arrange that,"he was about to pick up some of his meal to throw at her when Botan who had been smiling and on the verge of laughing stopped him, "Now children, can you get along just this once?"

They two looked at each other and nodded,"Just this once though,"Eriko said with a slight smile.

Taski who had walked by stood in the doorway and watched the whole thing, shook her head with a smirk. Botan looked at her,"Hello Taski, are you hungry, there's plenty left." "No, I'm not really hungry." As she was about to leave the blue haired woman asked,"Well could you see if Haku wants anything to eat?"

Taski nodded though she didn't like to run errands and walked off to find the red head asleep in his room(?). She shook him gently on the shoulder. After a few minutes Haku finally opened his eyes. "Botan wants to know if you're hungry or not."
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2003 06:56
Haku opened his eyes and saw Taski.

"Botan wants to know if you're hungry or not." she said. Haku sat up.

"Yeah." Rubbing his eyes, he stood. "Thanks for getting me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoukinshin looked up towards the stars. He should have expected these questions.

"Taski is quite talented." he finally said. "You and Mukuro trained her quite well. As for my connection to Mukuro...it was nothing more than a slight friendship and a short time as partners; till she got back on her feet after running from her stepfather."

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2003 07:15
Jeanne heard sobing in the clearing and went to check it out. There she saw a figure in black on the ground weeping uncontrolably. Suddenly the figure stood and wipped their face as they spoke, "Can I help you Jeanne?"the figure sniffed. It was Haturo. Jeanne stepped into the clearing and came close to her.
"I heard you sobbing... what's wrong?", she asked the young girl in her beautiful black dress....
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2003 01:13
Hotaru looked at the girl. She too was not like the rest of them, but still...
"I'm sorry," Hotaru sighed. "I let my emotions get the best of me. When you live alone for so long, sometimes being around people brings back... painful memories."Jeanne nodded.
"Are you ok now?" she asked, Hoatru nodded, gazing upward toward the stars.
"Is everyone you love dead?" Hotaru asked. "It's easy to tell you've lost someone, but your sadness is so deep, almost like mine, and I have lost everyone. You don't have to answer me if you don't want to."

Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2003 02:05
"Yeah." Rubbing his eyes, Haku stood. "Thanks for getting me."

"Just don't expect it to happen again,"Taski replied. She walked out of the room passing by the kitchen again and looked in quickly. Botan looked to her,"Are you certain you don't want anything?"

Her red eyes went from Eriko who was picking a piece of food from her hair to Yanagi who was busy wiping food from around his mouth, more like his face. They obviously had decided not to behave with their food. Taski answered,"Very certain." "Do you know if Hotaru or Jeanne would want anything?"the blue haired woman asked setting another place for Haku as he came into the doorway. "They'll come if they want food."She answered walking away.

"Taski is quite talented." Ryoukinshin finally said. "You and Mukuro trained her quite well. As for my connection to Mukuro...it was nothing more than a slight friendship and a short time as partners; till she got back on her feet after running from her stepfather."

Heie nodded silently he had expected that answer of her daughter though his mind was at ease at hearing both those answers. He looked to the night sky, he leave now. "Train my daughter well Ryoukinshin, I admit, sometimes I was easy on her though I can hardly say the same for Murkuro." He paused with a smirk,"Perhaps I'll grace you with my presence another time."

With that he flipped into the air and landed lgihtly on his feet and was gone in the night.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2003 04:32
Jeanne shook her head slightly as she came into the clearing with Hotaru, "No... I don't mind. Actually they say its good for you to share your feelings..." She sat next to Hotaru and looked up at the sky with her. She sighed as she began, "You are right... I did lose everyone I ever knew. They were all killed... Right before my very eyes... I had no choice but to get over it. But's that's the thing... you can never get over it. Sure you forget about after a while... but something, just the littlest of things, can trigger that memory of them again... and that's when you've become lost..." "Lost?", Hotaru asked as she looked at the young woman. "Lost to grief, pain and anger, my dear. But you know... I actually use that to my advantage.", Jeanne said as she laid on her back to get a better look at the stars. Hotaru followed in suit and asked, "How?"
Jeanne simply replied, "You let it fuel you, honey.... just let it fuel you..."

[Edited on 9/8/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2003 05:34
Ryoukinshin smirked as Heie dissapeared. "I look forward to it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days settled down a bit. Ryoukinshin began to push them harder, ignoring any protests or complaints made.

Yukina and Botan were in charge of Chie's continued training, and a little of Maiko's. Chie seemed to show a good deal of promise in healing and also seemed releived to know she would not be sent out to fight again.

Haku was pressed much harder than before. Ryoukinshin knew his swordsmanship was good; but Haku needed more training to control his power of plants. Kurama often was there as well and Ryoukinshin left up most of this sort of training to the boy's father.

Ryoukinshin also began to hand off training assignments to the better fighters: Jeanne, Hotaru and Taski. Taski was to help Haku with his sword training and Yanagi with hand to hand. Jeanne was assigned to help Ceaser and Eriko, and Hotar was assigned to practice with Maiko and keep Chie's self defense sharp.

And so, two and a half weeks passed.

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2003 10:09
Jeanne pushed the two young ones hard as possible helping them to concentrate more and more on their abilities and strengthening them. She watched as they continued to practice and practice every once in a while butting in and helping them perfect something. And so on and on the training went....
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2003 11:43
Taski looked in Yanagi's direction. "Here it comes,"she said softly with a sigh. He ran at her bringing a punch of which had blue spirit energy surrounding it. He was getting faster but not fast enough, as his punch came Taski blocked it with her own energy though only using one arm, it wasn't taking as much to hold him off with her other hand she reached up and grabbed his wrist to throw him over but he saw it coming and just in time he moved.

Taski nodded in slightly approval. He was getting faster but he needed to get faster. Yanagi had all the talent that was needed it was just the learning part that seemed to be hard for him but he was improving. They went on with this,(of course not in the same style of attack every time) and as two weeks passed he became stronger and much more swift than before, able to even hit her, well when she let her gaurd down that is which was rare. Also when she taunted him to make sure he could keep control of anger he seemed to keep self control and not get angry well most of the time. Yanagi known for being a slacker was actually becoming deicated to something.

She looked forward though never showing it was training Haku in swordsmanship. He was very swift in learning and it made it more of a challenge to train him. She taught him various techniques some he got and some he didn't but he would soon learn them. Haku was getting faster using his sword from day to day though not matching Taski in speed yet.

As Eriko worked with Jeanne she began to become stronger, swifter as well. It was an improvement from after the last two weeks, it seemed that their first mission helped them in getting motivated.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2003 11:48
Yukina watched as Chei went about healing an injury her own daughter had recieved from Hotrau. She had to admit Chei was getting good, but she worried about her daughter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maiko had let Hotaru swing at her again and was unable to doge it, so she had a huge gash on her right arm. Hotaru was pushing her and kept making her use Nenya, as trying to help Maiko not pass out from the amount of control it took. She could see from Hotaru's expression that Hotaru was impressed with how fast Maiko was learning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kuzuma showed up when ever he could and would help his daughter with her senses work.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Yukina mostly help her out with her control of ice. Yukina was standing by watching as Chei healed her daughter. Yukina and Kuzuma were suprised to hear that Maiko had created a dragon out of her spirit energy and out of ice. Kuzuma had whispered to her when Maiko told them that

"That's just like Heie's Dragon of the Darkness flame. Isn't it?" All she could do was nood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once Chei had finished Maiko stood up and streched her arm out then saw Hotaru come in.

"Let me guess, keep my guard up." Maiko was alittle distracted today but couldn't help it. all she got from Hotaru was nood and then she spoke up

"Come on, we have more practicing to do." Maiko left with Hotaru, and went back into the training room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caesar and Eriko had been assigned to learn from Jeanne. Caesar was doing his best to master his Raven bird but wasn't having very much luck, it still drained him but he wouldn't pass out. He was getting better and better at controling his anger and his attacks. As the two weeks went by both Caesar and Maiko were becoming better and were even suprising themselves...

Can I just ask you ease up on using ~~~~~ as it stretches out the page and makes it hard to read.

Thanks Happy Hobbit RP Forum Mod.

[Edited on 10/8/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2003 12:14
Hotaru had been practicing with Maiko for about two weeks now, and was suprised at how fast she learned, her self control had increased greatly, and her dragon was becoming more powerful every day. After another hour, Hotaru let her glaive swing down to her side and motioned for Maiko to sit down.
"You've gotten alot better," Hotaru told her. "Your Nenya is much more focused, as are you." She paused for a second, rubbing her hand up and down her right arm.
"Thanks," Maiko said. "I'm glad you didn't hold back or anything, your pushing helped me." Hotaru nodded.
"The only thing you've got to remember," She told Maiko. "Is that even though you may have sympathy and love in your heart, your oponent my not. Show mercy, and you die." Maiko nodded, knowing that Hotaru had grown up in the demon world alone, and knew just how ruthless a demon could be.
" So, you ready to go again?" Maiko asked, standing up. Hotaru nodded and for the first time in days, cracked a smile.
"Alright, but this time..."
"Keep your guard up," Maiko finished for her.
"You got it."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2003 12:23
Jeanne watched as Caesar tried his best to master his attack. She could tell that it was really going to have to take something to really push the boy in order to truely use it and use it well...

[Edited on 10/8/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2003 11:12
Maiko and Hotaru sparred for about another hour before Kuzuma walked in and was amazed at how fast his daughter was. They stoped for a few minutes to get something to eat. Maiko sat down as her mom brought in some food. she could hear Caesar, Eriko and Jeanne in another room. She looked at hotaru who nooded and Maiko stood up and walked until she found them. She could see from her hiding spot that Caesar was having trouble with his raven bird technique.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caesar had been trying to control his raven but it was point less. the last time he'd been able to use it was when his sister and friends were in danger. That's it, his attack power comes from his emotions.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2003 11:19
Jeanne walked over to Caesar and placed a hand on his shoulder and leaning down whispered in his ear, "Concentrate on your emotions... think of the time when your sister and your friends were in danger... now, use to fuel your attack!" She stepped back as she watched Caesar take it into concederation..
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2003 10:37
Casear felt his emotions fueling the raven and it attacked and almost looked really, but it ended up just missing Maiko. Or where she was before.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maiko watched as the raven came to life and was amazed at how strong it was. His emotions did that. Man, I'd hate to be on the recieving end of that one. She went back to Hotaru and smiled like a fool

"It seems I wasn't the only one having trouble controling my spirit energy animal." she added with a lops side grin..
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2003 11:17
Taski looked out of the corner of her eye to where Maiko was and she could see her learning to control Nenya, her dragon. She would now have something to practice with. She was so in thought she did not realize it when Yanagi began to charge and swung his fist, at the last moment she dodged put the punch hit her in the shoulder. The force of it sent her backwards but she remained on her feet. Yanagi smiled triumphantly.

Taski said showing no sign that the punch had hurt her,"You caught me off gaurd." "Yea right you're just saying that because you hate to admit that I hit you,"Yanagi replied. Taski only raised an eyebrow but decided not to push the matter further. She looked back to where Maiko was, she would have to ask to practice with Nenya one of these days so she could see if she had enough power yet.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2003 03:28
Jeanne smiled and gave Caesar a thumbs up. "Awesome Caesar... keep practicing.", she said and observed him as he kept working on it more and more....

[Edited on 12/8/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email