Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: YYH2: The New Reikai Tantei (please pm to join)
on: July 28, 2003 10:21
Jeanne smiled and headed on to the kitchen. When everyone was there, they waited for Maiko to get there so that they could surprise her...
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 10:29
Maiko decided to walk back to the kitchen and 'pretend' to act surprised. She walked in and the lights flicked on and she heard about 20 screams of "surprise" She jumped and started to laugh. She went over and saw chei holding a choclate covered cake.
"You didn't have to do this, Chei."
"I know but I noticed you'd been in a bad mood so I thought this might cheer you up, besides your parents are here." Maiko looked and saw her parents in the middle of the crowd
"Mom, Dad. What are you doing here?"
"Well we came to see you on your birthday. I hope you got the presents that we asked boton to deliver."
"Yes I liked them very much. Thanks dad." she hugged her father and the her mother. Chei popped up behind her saying
"You have a cake to cut."
"Alright give me a knife, and I'll cut it." Chei handed her a knife and Maiko, cut the cake, passed it out to everyone then severed herself. There was small talk for about an hour then people came and wished Maiko a happy birthday while leaving the kids returned to training....
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 10:57
Jeanne ate her cake quickly and headed back out into the dojo. There she saw Ryoukinshin staring her down. She walked over to him and smiled, "So... you ready to hear my story, huh?" All Ryoukinshin did was smile and nod...
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 02:54
Hotaru stood alone with a plate of uneaten cake in her hand. Kurama had gone to talk with his children most of the other people steered clear of her. Finally CHie came up to her with a sad expression on her face.
"Do you not like the cake?" she sniffed. "I really thought everyone liked chocolate..."
"No! No, the cake is wonderful," Hotaru reasurred her, she hated it when people cried, it was so annoying... "I just don't have much of an appitite today."
"I saw you talking with Kurama, are you friends?" Chie asked. Hotaru shrugged, then nodded.
"Tell me," she said to Chie who looked up into the older girl's eyes. "Who is the large orange headed man who looks like a monkey?" Chie just threw her head back and laughed.

[Edited on 29/7/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 04:35
"That's uncle Kazuma." Chie said. "He's not really my uncle, but we kids got in the habit of calling Mom and Dad's friends by Aunt or Uncle."

Chie looked at her father who was speaking with Ceaser and Haku, then back at Hotaru. "Um, Hotaru?"

"Yes?" the girl said.

"We've all been training together for two months now and, well..." the small red-head suddenly seemed uncomfortable. "Do you think we'll get our first mission soon? If we do...I'm not sure I'm ready." There was an anxious look on her face, then it suddenly dissapeared. "Oh, I'm sorry. I suppose I shouldn't be complaining."

The smile was back on her face as she got up and began to clean up. Yukina started to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinageshi's feet touched the ground and her oar dissapeared. Sounds of laughter came from the house and the girl felt a little guilty. They were having a good time obivously and now she had to break it up...
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 10:25
Maiko helped her mother clean up the dishes and take them into the kitchen. Yukina could see something was on her duahgter's mind and had a feeling she knew what it was.
"Are you having a happy birthday, Maiko?"
"Oh. Yes mom. I just can't beleive that dad found some time to make it here. What'd you have to do, drag him by the ears?" Yukina laughed as did Maiko.
"No he came because he wanted to wish his 'baby girl' a happy birthday." Maiko smiled and saw a red haired fairy come through the temple doors...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 12:47
Just before Jeanne began her story, she sensed someone coming and headed to the doors of the temple. As she was about 5 feet from the doors, they bursted open and there stood a red-hair fairy who seemed quite grave. "May I help you?", she asked the fairly lady as she made her way into the temple...

[Edited on 30/7/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2003 03:29
((Okay should Maiko spare anyone, just so that Ryoukinshin can evaluate her and her partner???)))

Maiko and the other kids walked into the main entry way, and waited for an explaination on why the door was blown down....

[Edited on 31/7/2003 by Evelyn_Hope]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2003 04:01
Hinageshi nodded. "Yes." she turned to Ryoukinshin. "I need everyone together now; Koenma has your first mission."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was soon seated. The kids were seated in front of Hinageshi, who was standing. The adults were along the walls.

Hinageshi told them what Koenma said to her, then pulled out the file.

"If these elemental sites are destroyed, it could wreak havoc with the portals between Ningenkai and Makai." she explained. "We're not even really sure if this is connected with the growing unrest in Makai or just some demon's idea of a bad practical joke. Whatever the reason it has to be stopped."

"All well and good, but who are we after?" Hotaru spoke up.

"This." Hinageshi held up a photo that showed a gang of rather nasty looking demons. "They call themselves the Razors." she rolled her blue eyes. "The leader at least, isn't all that smart."

Haku looked thoughtfully at the photo. They were as large as this group here; it would take them all. "So...when do we head out?"

"As soon as possible." the ferry-girl stated. She handed the photo to Haku, as he was closest. "Keep that for identification; head for the south side of Tokyo; the next site is at an old factory. And be careful!"

Haku nodded. "Right." he stood, along with the others. "Let's go guys."

(OOC: Hope anyone didn't mind Haku taking lead. Okay...I'm thinking that once they get to the site, they get seperated. Just take your character and match them up with a bad guy to fight. And remember, not all of them are going to win this easy; they've just been trained.)
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2003 06:50
Jeanne leaned against the wall with the adults as the mission was read aloud. She nodded as she stood straight up and began to head out the door. The sun was near the horizon so they knew they would have to make tracks fast and soon....
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2003 07:14
((Okay but be sure toet us know who's who.))
Maiko followed her friends but looked back at her parents, then left the dojo. Maiko and the others ran full out to the old factory that had been described to them. Once inside Maiko went along the north wall and cam face to face with a demon she had fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caesar head along the south wall and lost all visual contact with his friends...

((The deomn Maiko fights is going to have some ice powers, that way she can test hers out. Caesar's will be a shapeshifter, who will take the form the the person they care for most.))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2003 08:27
Jeanne lingered outside to keep an eye on the area. Suddenly she felt an evil being heading her way and prepared herself. The creatured turned the corner and smelt her. Unknown to Jeanne, the creature had the ability to use lighting and energy... almost like her... almost..
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2003 05:33
Hotaru quickly found her self mathced up with what looked like one the more powerful demons, one with wind powers.
"You're cute," It said. "What's a youki like you doing with these stinking humans? Why don't we catch a movie?" She swung her glaive downward catching the off gaurd demon in the right knee.
"Or not," she told him swinging again, barly missing the demon's neck. "How about you shut up and fight?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2003 06:36
Jeanne dodged this way and that as the demon threw energy blasts this way and that. Jeanne smiled as the creature finally spoke something, "Hey you ain't bad... for a human.." She stepped out of her hiding place and began to transform in front of the creature's eyes.
She smirked as the creature had a look of dumbfoundness on his face while she gathered energy and concentrated it into one beam. "Try this on for size.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", she yelled at the creature as a massive power beam surged through the air and shot straight through the demon...

[Edited on 2/8/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2003 08:56
Maiko faced a demon with ice coming from his ears. He fired round after round of ice daggers at her, and she stayed light on her feet and kept moving. Something her father couldn't do. Maiko pulled one of the ice crystals from her pocket and turned it into a sword of blue ice that was pretty nasty lookin.
"You have ice powers, how nice, I'll kill you and steal you powers." Maiko just kept grinning and the demon looked scared now, for a blue ice dragon had appeared above Maiko.

"Meet my pet dragon, Nenya. Ice dragon!!!!!!" The dragon moved forward and completly destroyed the demon. Maiko had used up all of her energy, so she fainted, but on her clothes was a silver dragon, who's head rested just over her right shoulder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caesar was still walking around when he saw the blue dragon come outta nowhere, but he culdn't get there. He also heard the rest of his friends fighting their own demons, when he ran into his own demon. The demons shape wavered and took the form of Maiko.

"I see in your heart that you care alot for this woman. you'll have to fight her and kill her. Or else you'll die." Caesar reached up to his necklace and pulled off one Raven's claw, and formed a black sword. He and 'Maiko' fought for twenty minutes before Caesar unleashed a bird of his own. He gathered up his energy and when 'Maiko' fired ice darts at him they melted and above his head formed a black raven that swopped down and killed the demon, but like Maiko he'd used up alot of energy so he passed out and neither of them would awaken for a few days. And on his white shirt you could see a black bird that flew on his chest towards his head. he fell into a deep sleep..

((The animals they formed take alot of concentration and if you over work your mind then you become exhausted, and in their case they alot of spirit energy too.))

[Edited on 2/8/2003 by Evelyn_Hope]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2003 06:13
Hotarutired of the demon's talking, and decided to shut him up...
She swung her glaive in a fulll circle around her body, then pointed it towards the heavens, and yelled "Poisoned Stardust!" Instantly a wave of spirit energy and what looked like moon dust surrounded the blade of the glaive.
"Wow sugar let's talk about this!" the frightened demon protested trying to force her away with a strung gust of wind, but to no avail.
"THis is the only way I can think of to shut you up," Hotaru sighed,pointing her glaive the poor doomed being. The fog swirled around the demon's head, suffuocating him. As his last screams of pain died away and the stupid demon's lifless body clunked to the floor, HOtaru went in search of Taski...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2003 09:54
The Demon fell to the ground as he looked up to the glowing woman and retorted his last words, "They're coming for you... Jeanne..." Before Jeanne could ask it what it meant the demon evaporated and was gone. Jeanne was afraid of what it meant as she sheathed her sword and went in search for the others...
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2003 12:39
Taski stood in front of the demon who seemed stronger than the rest but wasn't the leader if Hinageshi was right about the true leader being rather stupid this one was not that much though more cunning if anything. This demon had some control over fire much like her. It would have been better if she had been matched with an ice one instead.

He stood in front of her, a good six feet or more smirking down at her. "Tallness does not intimidate me," she said in a emotionless voice. The demon said,"Well little lady maybe this will." An energy grew around him very strong as he powered up, then shouted,"Fire Ring!"

A blast of fire came and at first seemed as if Taski had been caught in it but she had jumped out of the way at the last moment. If she had stayed a minute longer it would have closed around her, burning her through. She landed and unsheathed her sword and stood facing the tall demon. "Not one bit," She said looking the demon in the eye with her red ones.

The demon took a step back, her odd eyes must have caught him off gaurd, he had at first though her a human with special powers, obviously not.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yanagi faced off against a demon about five inches shorter than him. He shook his head,"C'mon, I could atleast get someone my height." "You should not underestimate you enemy." The demon said and as soon as he did he jumped forward and before Yanagi could react he got punched hard in the face. He fell backwards landing on his back hard. "Why does everyone aim there?" he said softly, annoyed, rubbing the spot as he got up slowly.

Then the demon gave forward swoftly but Yanagi was ready and began to move faster then he usually did, knowing this was real life now and he had to stay on his feet unlike he did in sparring. He would have to wait for the right moment when he could use his spirit gun and it would be his only shot, this was one of the times he wished he could be a little more like Eriko when it came to brains and talent.

Eriko stared at the demon in front of her. He was about her height and pretty ugly if you asked her. She was the first to charge putting some of her spirit energy in it but the demon read her attack and dodged. She threw another punch with her left but he dodged again. He seemed to be a silent one which was good. She hated talking to her enemy.

She had atleast one gun shot for this guys, maybe two if she had enough energy left. Eriko faked a right punch then threw a left and then dooing a right round house kick to the side. She managed to catch the demon of gaurd and hit him in the side.

Taski and the other fire demon had been fighting a for a few minuted now reading and figuring out eachother's attacks. Taski was slightly tired but even though not much she didn't show it. This demon though seemed to not care whether or not his tiredness showed.

They had thrown an assortment of fire techniques at each other and had dodged it or absorbed the blow in a way. Taski still stood strong though there were some burn marks on her clothes from the near misses from this demon. The demon was in worse shape then she though or seemed to be.

If only she had complete control over her mother's attacks which she had sometimes practiced in secret but never got quite enough strength to do it just yet. The only way now was to perform a sword technique right in middle of his attack.

Exactly when he began to shoot his attack she charged, her blade going faster then most of the trained eye could see. She got scorched from his flame but it was worth it as she landed behind him. It had only been a minute but she had performed a number of slashings with her sword and the heat from it had helped add to the attack.

The demon stood for a few moments before fallling lifeless to the ground. She sheathed her sword just as she heard soft foot steps. Taski turned and saw Hotaru coming towards her. The red eyed girl smiled slightly,"Hello Hotaru I see you got done with you demon rather quickly."
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2003 12:52
" Ireally wasn't in the mood to talk to him, so I shut him up," Hotaru said off-handedly, covering a bad cut in her right shoulder with her hand. "Looks like you did the same."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2003 12:59
Caesar shook himself from the dream and woke up with cold stone on his face. Obviously, I'm back at the factory. Oh no, what happened to Maiko? Caesar stood up and looked all over for his friends, He found Taski and Hotaru, but they were busy talking with each other. So he set off to where the blue dragon had appeared a few hours ago. He found her face down and breathing hard.

"Maiko, wake up. Come on, wake up." He shook her and she opened her eyes...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maiko was awoken by someone shaking her and saw Caesar's violet eyes looking at her.

"Oh man, does my head hurt. What happened? Last thin I remember was having Nenya attack an Ice demon. OMG where's Nenya?" she looked around for her dragon, and saw a silver dragon on her clothes.

"What is this?"

"That's most likly Nenya. I saw her but then she disappeared. Can you walk, I found Taski and Hotaru." Maiko stood and followed Caesar to where Taski and Hotaru were waiting....
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2003 02:07
" I really wasn't in the mood to talk to him, so I shut him up," Hotaru said off-handedly, covering a bad cut on her right shoulder with her hand. "Looks like you did the same."

Taski nodded,"Yes he was really get on my nerves." When she saw Ceasar and Maiko approach she picked up the body of the demon but as she did so she immediately threw him back to the ground. Hotaru gave her a questioning look. Taski didn't say anything but kicked the body so it was out of the way.

The reason she had dropped him so suddenly was because of that one power from her mother which seemed to have been with her almost since birth or seemed like it. Since this demon was only freshly killed his memories weren't completely gone and she had just had access to them most unwantedly. That leader may be stupid but ruthlessly so and very strong from the quick glimpse she had seen.

She looked at the three,"The leader is more dangerous then these demons. I believe whoever is fighting him does not have much of chance no matter how stupid this leader is said to be." Taski went silent for a few moments trying to think since these three or herself had not fought the leader though the demon lying before seemed smart enough to be the leader. The three options who had the demon leader were Yanagi, Eriko, or Haku.

"We'll have to split up again to find the others just to see if they need help. Maiko and Ceasar go and fing Eriko, Hotaru go after Yanagi. I'll try and find Haku." Taski never usually took charge but there were her rare moments for it. They split up in different directions.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yanagi held his fist which hurt like heck. That demon's skin was tough very tough, he felt like hand had broken. He would have to use his spirit gun soon and the only vulnerable spot was the monster's mouth pr eyes but they were so narrow he was surprised the short thing could even see. As the demon charged again he roared. Yanagi sidestepped with his gun ready and as the monster turned to charged again preparing another yell when Yanagi shot his spirit gun right at it's mouth but either the attack was to weak or slow or the demon to fast but either was he blocked it the his arms though it did knock him back quite a ways.

Yanagi bent over breathing hard. What was he going to do now, that was his only shot and he blew it. He would have to do something else. He looked at his hands and then though of the one things he could do though it wasn't exactly original.

The monster charged and Yanagi stood his groud and aimed his fingers right into the monster's eyes. The demon yelled in pain and Yanagi took this as a chance to punch right into the monster's mouth. It made a choking sound and fell back. Yanagi fell to a slumped over sitting position, his body aching all over.

Eriko and the demon in front of her were both pretty beat up. They seemed an even match for each other. She still had a shot left for this monster and was getting ready to use it. She had as of yet to see this demons specialty but so far it was nothing. She began to power up her spirit gun and as she began to shoot and fired her gun with her yell of spirit gun the monster had been getting ready for this and began to twirl around siwftly into a whirling tornado and the shot went right around and into the air.

Fortunately she still had enough energy though from her breathing it didn't seem like it.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2003 02:23
Jeanne rounded around a corner and saw Yanagi and a body on the ground. "Yanagi, are you alright?", she said as she ran up to him and helped him up. "I'm okay... just a little tired.", he said as Jeanne and him turned in a direction to find their friends. Suddenly Jeanne turned back around and concentrating her energy, she formed a ball of explosive energy and shot it into the creature's mouth. As Jeanne quickly placed her and Yanagi behind the corner of a building, an explosion errupted and as they looked back around the corner the demon was gone and a thin vapor drifted to the sky... Jeanne and Yanagi turned to begin looking for their friends...
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2003 06:46
OOC: Ah!!!! The site wouldn't let me on yesterday!)

Haku was with the others. He turned a corner around the factory grounds and then paused. He was alone. The red-head frowned, and called up his leaf blade. The sun was setting and casting a reddish light on the air.

A noise near a piece of old machinery caused Haku to turn again and he held his sword in a defensive position. He thought he saw a rather beautiful, dark haired woman and paused in confusion. She wasn't one of the gang...

The woman turned and fixed him with her red eyes. She smiled in a slow, seductive way, then disapeared. Haku blinked.

"That was-" he started, then ducked. A slew of knives thudded into a wood barrier a few feet away. Haku spun around, leaf blade at the ready.

"Hm, that wasn't supposed to happen." a cute, almost spoiled voice stated.

He looked up. A tiny demon girl with large eyes and long white hair jumped from her perch on the fence behind him, doing a summer-sault in the air before she landed.

"So you're the son of the famous Youko Kurama." she stated, putting her fists on her hips. "Don't look like much."

"Why don't you come and find out?" Haku said smoothly, smiling a little in challenge. An answering challenge lit up the girl's purple eyes.

"You asked for it, hanyou!" she said. "Too bad you're kinda cute; it'll be a shame to slice you to ribbons." (*hanyou: half-demon)

Haku made no answer but waited for her attack; like his father, he would wait until he had a sense of her fighting style before deciding on a strategy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chie was alone in the building and she was feeling scared. The tiny girl jumped at every noise.

"I'm being ridiculous." she whispered. "I can do this."

A ghostly laughter floated above in the rafters. Chie gulped as the laughter echoed around and around her.

"Who's there?" she finally called, wincing inwardly as her voice came out more like a squeak.

"Sure you want to know?" a voice answered, just as ghostly as the laughter had been. It seemed to be every where and yet no where.

'Not really.' Chie admitted inwardly, but steeled herself. "Come out where I can see you!"

"Very well..."

The odd fog that had been sitting around the building swirled around her around faster and faster, as it became more and more solid. It formed suddenly into the form of a beautiful, but pale and cold woman. She stared at Chie coldly with ice blue eyes. Lifting a hand that began to sparkle with an icy light, she commented, "They sent a child? Oh well, quicker to get rid off you that way."

Then she struck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Haku dodged another slew of the girl's projectiles. He had her nearly figured out; her style was basic. She confused her enemy by keeping on the move, streaking her movements to make it seem there were more of her.

But weeds littered the ground here. Haku smiled to himself as he dodged and parried more attacks. Then reaching out, he caused one plant that had vine like tendrils to grow and quickly.

The demon girl turned, but had no time to react as a vine tendril curled around her leg and dangled her in the air. She screamed and tried to cut it, but more vines surrounded her until she was tied securly. Screaming curses, she struggled.

Haku chuckled, but sank to one knee. That had tired him more than he thought it would.

A scream echoed in the distance; it sounded like Chie. Haku froze, then staggered to his feet and ran towards the warehouse.

"I'm going to get you for this, Hanyou!" the demon screamed. "You hear that? I, Aki, won't let you do this to me again!"

But her threat when un-heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Chie had fought the ice woman and was losing badly. Most of her moves were defensive; she was a healer, not a fighter. The thirteen year old girl dogded another attack, but the ice shards the woman was now shooting had paralyzed her right arm and now a leg.

Chie lay on the ground, bleeding from several areas and breathing shallowly because of bruised ribs. The woman stood above her, with a blank look on her face. But her eyes, now more brilliantly blue seemed to have an odd spark of joy in them.

"Time to die little girl." she said in the same, soft, bland tone she had used throughout their fight. She raised a glowing fist. Chie shut her eyes tightly and couldn't help but whimper "Daddy!" like she always did in a nightmare.

The blow never came. Instead there was a sharp gasp and a cry of rage. Chie opened a violet eye, to see Haku slumping against the door. His leaf blade was embedded in the woman's shoulder. She hissed as she pulled it out and threw it on the floor.

"So now I have two brats to deal with; very well then." she glared at the red-head. "No man has ever drawn my blood."

"I consider it an honor then." Haku stated, his voice hard. 'Chie, do something...I'm losing it...' he thought desperately; black spots were beginning to come into his vision.

The woman shot out a spray of ice and it hit Haku's chest. Chie cried out for him as he hit the ground gasping. Chie's eyes widened; she had frozen his torso and now he couldn't breathe. Haku was going to suffocate!

"No!!!" she screamed, struggling to get up. The woman turned away from her, forming a sword of ice. She walked towards Haku. Sobbing, Chie managed to stagger to her feet, but then collasped.

Haku struggled for breath, then saw the woman above him. 'So much for the training.' he thought disgruntled. 'I'm being taken out-' his thought never finished as a whip suddenly cut through the sword. The woman stepped back. Kurama glared at her, his eyes glinting gold.

"So...the famous theif. I've been wanting..." she trailed off, almost as if she were listening for something, then scowled. "I fear I must take my leave. Save your children, if you can..."

With that she dissolved into a snowy mist and blew away.

Kurama knelt next to Haku and picked up the boy's blade, using it to crack the ice. Haku gasped for breath, drinking it in gratefully as Kurama ran to his unconcious daughter and gently picked her up. He could hear the other children approaching.

"You'll be all right." he whispered to Chie, more to reassure himself than anything. Kurama closed his eyes; he knew he shouldn't have interferred, but he couldn't just stand by and watch...

(OOC: Whoa, long; if you guys want to keep whatever person you're fighting for later, go ahead. They all are lackeys of Aljin though)
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2003 04:10
Taski ran around for awhile when she felt the slight sense of spirit energy being used. She stopped and then began to run in the direction she felt it coming from. In a few moments she arrived. She saw Kurama, Chie, and Haku. She couldn't believe she had almost forgotten about the young girl.

Kurama looked up at Taski's approach. Her red eyes seemed to soften slightly at the little girl unconcious in his arms, Chie had been brave to come in the first place. She looked at Haku seemed to be drinking in air as if it were water. Taski walked closer to the three. She said out of character to Kurama,"Don't worry, Maiko can help her."

She looked to Haku,"Are you going to be all right?" "For now yes,"he answered. Taski then asked,"So what happend with you two...or rather you three though only two of you can answer at the moment."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yanagi and Jeanne walked for a little ways when the brown eyed boy felt a light breeze which felt good after his long fight but it seemed to smell foul. It was not ordinary he guessed and then since he did not know where his sister was he began to run though painfully in that direction, Jeanne going after him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Eriko had been trying to avoid the gusts of wind from the demon's tornado, doing anything she can and it wasn't hard since it seemed to carry the demon's scent with it. To anyone else it may have seemed funny to see a girl practicaly trying to hold her nose at the same time fight. Eventually she forgot the smell and tried to think of what she could do.

Before he began his wind he would have to pause momentarily to concentrate that was when she had to move. Eriko held her hand at her side powering up for her second attack and just when he began his attack she shouted,"Spirit gun!" A burst of blue light came from her finger and right into ther demon but the blast only knocked him back but when his head hit the ground it seemed that it helped to knock him unconcious.

She was about to go up to him to finish him off but a gust of wind game swirling around him and in a few moments he disappeared. Just then Yanagi and Jeanne came to her. Yanagi looked around for a body or anything but found nothing as he approached. "Geez Eriko, i knew you were good but not that good."

Eriko shook her head and said in a disappointed tone,"No I didn't kill him, just knocked him out and then he disappeared." Yanagi didn't say anything to that by the tone of his sister's voice. "Well let's go find the others now." He stated and they walked off to find their friends.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2003 04:48
Jeanne ran after Yanagi. She smelt the foul stench in the air and wondered what it could be. As they came turned a corner the smell was gone and Eriko was standing there almost ready to collapse. Jeanne Yanagi ran up to her and helped her along as they tried to find their friends...
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2003 05:12
Maiko and Caesar were trying to find Chei and the others when they stumbled into Jeanne, who was holding Eriko.

"Hey there you two are, we found Chei and Haku. Kurama has them. Chei's passed out, and Haku is passed out as well." Maiko understood and went over to Eriko and helped her friends get her out of the factory as Caesar went off to find his family. Maiko and the others got the really injured out of the factory and went back in for there was still the leader to deal with. Maiko could sense that Taski, Hotaru, Chei, Haku and Kurama were still there, so she went and found her best friends in a matter of seconds.

"What happened?"

"She's been knocked out can you heal her?"

"Yes, set her down." Kurama set his youngest child on the floor and backed up but Maiko spoke up first

"No, Kurama. I need to use some of your energy, I don't have enough." All she got was a nood and Kurama knelt next to her. She took his arm, closed her eyes and channeled her spirit energy to Chei, while taking alittle bit of Kurama's to steady herself. When she opened her eyes, Shei was waking up and started to move around. Kurama picked up his daughter and left the building, while the others followed him. Maiko asked something that had been on her mind,

"Hey Taski,"

"Hm.."

"How did you know I had the ability to heal people?" Taski had to answer carefully on this one...Image

[Edited on 4/8/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2003 10:27
Haku explained some of what happend and Kurama added when he came in. Taski nodded and soon Hotaru was there and not long after the rest of their crew was there as well. As Maiko went about helping Chie, the red eyed girl stood back and when Maiko was done Kurama picked up Chie and walked out of the building.

Taski was about to follow when Maiko said,"Hey Taski." The dark haired girl stopped and turned,"Hm..." "How did you know I had the ability to heal people?" Taski looked at the girl who was related to her though she didn't know it and said,"How would you know that I did know about your powers?"

Taski said nothing more and followed after the others.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2003 11:31
"How would you know that I did know about your powers?" Maiko had to think about that as she followed the others to where ever they were headed. She kept getting the feeling that something was following them and looked back twice but saw nothing. She eventually shook it off and proceeded to following her friends. She felt Caesar walking next to her and spoke up

"How do you feel?"

"Like I just went through hell and back, but other than that I have no injuries. I guess Rena saved my life." He laughed and it was then Maiko noticed the black raven on his chest.

"Seema Rena's closer than you think." She pointed and he didn't seem surprised at all.

((Okay Rena is Caesar's raven that he summonded a while ago, just like Maiko's Nenya. The two animals are still alive but protcet Maiko and Caesar, that's why their on the two kids clothes. Maiko and Caesar can summon them at any time and they will be in charge of the animals. Just incase of any confusion.))
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2003 01:18
Haku leaned against the wall of the dojo where all the kids were now. Chie lay on a futon in the next room; Botan and Kurama were in with her.

Ryoukinshin faced his students. "You did very well." he said in a quiet, even voice. "Much better than I thought you would." the wolf demon allowed a small smile. "I am proud of you all."

Weary smiles and satisfied, if somewhat surprised looks answered him. Ryoukinshin had always been sparse with compliments and he had never smiled at the students before.

"You should all rest now. Hinageshi will be back soon and gather your reports."

The children scattered. Haku went to the door way of the room Chie was in.

"This was exactly what I was afraid of." Kurama was saying.

"I know." Botan answered. Haku winced; he could tell his mother had been crying.

"But it's not like they are going to drop out." she continued.

"No, they won't. But I think, next time, Chie should remain behind." Kurama answered. "I'll speak to Ryoukinshin; she has a good deal of healing powers."

Haku moved away from the door. He walked outside and saw Taski up in a tree. He looked up and smiled when she looked down, then sat with his back to the trunk and fell asleep.

Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2003 04:07
Maiko made her way over to her parents who'd stayed after she left.

"Are you feeling okay, Maiko?"

"Yeah. I'm worried about Chei though. She's not a fighter, in fact she almost died today. I just wish there was something more I could do." Yukina looked at her daughter, and knew how she felt. She'd inherited her ability to feel the pain of others, not physicaly but emotionally. She hugged her daughter offering the only comfort she could.

Kuzuma understood what his daughter was talking about, he had been the same way. Sort of. He felt there was nothing he could do to help.

Maiko went into the next room and sat with Chei, who was coming around. She looked at her friend and felt even worse than when she had before. She got up, left and headed outside to think. She'd been able to beat her demon and survive without much trouble, the others had done okay as well, but couldn't seem to get it that this could very well take their lives. She knew Taski, Hotaru and Jeanne understood it but the others didn't seem to understand that this was no game, it was really and you had to think on your feet. She found herself next to the waterfall that was a few miles away from the dojo. She knew that she could always feel at peace around water, for water was melted ice. she took off her shoes and put her feet in the water. So refreshing. She soon fell asleep...
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2003 04:09
Taski stood silently as Ryokinshin said in his quiet even voice,"You did very well. Much better than I thought you would," the wolf demon allowed a small smile, "I am proud of you all."

The odd eyed girl raised an eye brow, complimenting them was one thing, seeing this wolf demon smile was another and very rare to see especially for the students."You should all rest now. Hinageshi will be back soon and gather your reports." The kids went in their own directions.

Taski went outside and climbed nimbly up the tree and sat on a low branch, her back against the trunk, and her feet hanging down on either side. A few moments later she heard footsteps approaching and she looked down to see Haku smiling up at her. He then sat down and fell asleep.

She smiled slightly at the peacful scene and then noticed her feet, which she had begun to swing idly, were near enough to touch his head. Taski lifted them a sat in Indian style so she would not disturb him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yanagi and Eriko sat talking outside about the demon they had faced, for once in their life not fighting or acting childish. Yanagi was still tired from his fight but he tried not to show it.

Eriko seemed to have regained her energy quickly as she always did.

[Edited on 5/8/2003 by Sillende]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2003 04:23
While Maiko slept she had a very interseting dream.

She was about ten years old and was visiting her fathers friend, Yusuke. She went outside to play with Eriko and Yanagi. They were outside for about thirty minutes when a man in black hair came up the sidewalk, and went into the house. The man seemed to know both of thier fathers and when he came back out he looked strait at Maiko, who felt like she knew him from somewhere. The kids never say him again. Maiko kept looking for him, and didn't see him again until three months ago, that man seemed to know her mother but she never found out, who he was. she was startled awake by a branch breaking behind her and she saw Caesar come up behind her

"Is Chei going to be okay?"

"Yeah my dad doesn't want her to fight. He thinks she should be the healer of the group. Thanks for healing her earlier." Maiko smiled and said

"No problem what so ever. I gues those powers of mine came in handy for once." They sat and seemed to read the others mind. Maiko wished she could tell him something that had been bothering her all day...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2003 05:51
Jeanne loved this time of night and went out. She opened her senses as the wind blew and sent scents of her friends to her and was able to tell where they were and what they were doing. She looked around hoping no one would see as she flew straight up and to the top of the temple. She sat and as the clouds past over the moon letting it reveal its light to the earth, she sighed and leaned back.
Suddenly she sensed a certain wolf demon on top of the roof with her. She smiled as she sat up and took a deep breath and releasing it. "Its a beautiful night, is it not?", she asked as she turned and watched as Ryokinshin walked up and sat next to her continuing the conversation....

[Edited on 5/8/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2003 05:34
Chie stirred and opened her eyes. She was back in the dojo. In releif, the girl closed her eyes and then shivered, remembering the ice woman's cold eyes and the way they had glittered when she was about to kill Chie.

'Best not to think on that.' she thought. 'I wish I could have done more though...'

"Chie?"

The girl's purple eyes opened to see her mother. Botan smiled down at her. "Hello, love. How do you feel?"

"Tired."

"Well, rest as much as you want."

"Where's Daddy?"

"Your father is talking to Miss Hinageshi right now, all right?" Botan answered. Chie nodded and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, it is." Ryoukinshin answered, sitting down next to the red-head. There was silence as the two ofthem contemplated the moon and stars, then the wolf demon spoke.

"We never finished our earlier conversation." he turned to her, yellow eyes glowing slightly in the dark. "What is it you wanted to tell me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Haku jumped and blinked. He had had one of those strange dreams that doesn't really make sense until you trip and try to regain your balance. That type of thing always happened to him and it always startled him out of sleep.

He grimaced, now feeling sore from the fight earlier and stood. Taski looked back down at him and he blinked.

"How long have I been asleep?" he asked, noting it was dark now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe I didn't see it! Gosh, that was so dumb!"

"Quit your whining, Aki."

The small demon girl scowled, narrowing her dark eyes. "Well, you didn't do much better, did you Eri? You didn't kill either of the Kitsune's children."

"Youko appeared. Aljin called me back." the ice demon explained calmly.

Aki frowned and crossed her arms, flipping her long white hair over a shoulder. "Who is this Aljin guy anyway? And why do we have to do what he says?"

Eri merely stared at her for a long time, then turned away and started to walk, her silvery white dress glinting eerily in the moonlight. "Come, we need to find the others that survived."
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2003 05:55
Taski looked from the night sky down to Haku as he jumped up rather suddenly. He asked her,"How long have I been asleep?"

The dark haired girl answered,"I'd say about an hour or two." She stood up on the branch, jumped and landed lightly on her feet behind Haku. "You woke up a little suddenly, what troubled you in your sleep?"

Yanagi had fallen asleep, forgetting the pain all over his body. Eriko stood slowly and walked off silently as not to disturb her brother. She entered the dojo. She saw Chie sleeping peacefully. Eriko smiled slightly and sat down nearby, sleep cmoing in on her as well. The days events had tired her more than she thought.

((I'll bring Aljin in soon.))
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email