Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: YYH2: The New Reikai Tantei (please pm to join)
on: July 08, 2003 08:56
Heie looked at Botan silently before beginning on how he had met Yusuke. He said,"There were three of us, two of them Kurama and I the other by the name of Goki. We went into the vault and stole three magical items. Kurama took The Mirror of Utter Darkness. Goki took a magical ball that took the souls of humans, especially humans. I took The Demonic sword which had a poisonus blade and would turn anything it cut into a demonic minion."

He hadn't spoken so much about his past, only to his daughter in a long time. He continued,"Goki was the first to be defeated by Yusuke. Then Kurama but he never reall fought so I can't exactly say he was defeated. I then took those two artifacts for myself and lured Yusuke by cutting Keiko with the sword and holding her hostage."

Yusuke nodded remembering what had happend. "I had not planned that Yusuke was in fact stronger than I had expected. He could tell my movements even though I was going faster than human eyes can see. I actually had to go to my more powerful form to defeat him. Though I never did, it seems that luck was onn his side at the very moment I was about to strike. He shot his spirit gun at The Mirror and it reflected off to hit me from behind. I was then sentenced like Kurama to work with Yusuke for the most part at least."

He stopped the narrating of his tale abruptly and looked at the others.

((Did I get that right. I don't remember the name of what Goki stole, I think it was called the orb of lost souls or the Forlorn Hope or something.)

[Edited on 8/7/2003 by Gilraen]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2003 12:21
Maiko stood and looked around the room. She was carring a tray full of snacks and dropped it with a deafing crash, as every head turned towards her. Her mother stood up and was there in an instant.

"What is it Maiko?" Yukina had noticed that her daughter's face was extremely pale, and that she was shivering.

"Sorry I thought I saw something that was happening in the Demon world, I guess it's just my imagination." she said shaking it off, still pale. Yusuke and the other adults looked at each other.

"What did you see Maiko?"

"There's been an attack on someone's poeple. There's death everywhere, as well as pain and suffering." Kuwabara looked at his daughter like he had seen and heard an exact replica of his wife in her. Weird, she must have gotten it from the wars breaking out all over the Demon world. Kuwabara was brought back to reality by Boton,

"Kuwabra why don't you explain your dealing in the Spirit Dectives cases."

"Um, okay sure. Let me think here.... Oh right. It all started the day Yusuke died, I did help Keiko bring his body out from his burning house, then I let him use my body to talk with Keiko about a way he could get his life back. I entered with him in Genkia's training and helped him save Yukina, as well as fight for his team in the Dark Tournment. That's about all." He looked around waiting to hear teh rest of someone else's.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2003 05:14
(OOC: I think your right Sillende; that's what it was called)

Botan smiled at Kuwabara's brief summary.

"The Dark Tournament?" Eriko repeated slowly. "What...?"

Botan looked at Yusuke and the two took turns explaing the circumstances that surrounded The Dark Tournament, Yusuke's kidnapping afterwards, the fight with Sensui, Yusuke's second death and rebirth as a youko and finally the war that had been stopped by the Makai Tournament.

It took several hours; Kuwabara, Yukina, Keiko and Heie occasionally adding in parts here or there. After they had finished, all the children sat silently, as if in shock.

"I'm confused..." Chie said softly. It pretty much explained the way the others, sans Taski, felt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Ayame landed gently on the ground, her oar dissapearing. In front of her stood a cave; one of the many in Makai. Going forward, she carefully entered, ducking over the vines that covered the front.

Near the back was something like a small stream that ran underground. Before it, sat a hunched over figure.

It's long black hair fell over broad shoulders. Clawed hands rested on it's knees. It wore old ninja clothing; a sword rested against it's shoulder.

"Hello, lady." it spoke in a calm level voice, opening yellow eyes that shone in the darkness. Ayame smiled.

"Hello, Ryoukinshin." the ferry-girl sat smoothly in front of him. "I suppose you know why I am here."

Ryoukinshin's eyes closed again. "News travels fast in Makai nowadays. Were it used to take weeks to find out what was happening, one can find out in a manner of hours."

"We need your help."

"I do not teach anymore."

"Ryoukinshin please."

The wolf demon was silent. "These children need training that badly?"

"They need to be taught to survive here. There is war brewing again. Don't you understand-"

"Whether I understand or not is immaterial." Ryoukinshin's eyes reopened. "You must be frightened, Ayame. Seldom are you so disturbed."

The woman was quiet, her violet eyes fixed on the ground. Ryoukinshin leaned forward and lifted her chin so she would look at him.

"I will help you."

Ayame smiled.

"But," Ryoukinshin continued. "I am not doing it for Reikai, or for these children or for Koenma. Understand?"

Ayame nodded slowly. "I understand." She stood. "Thank you."

Ryoukinshin watched her go. "I will come to Reikai tommorow." he called. Ayame smiled at him in acknowledgment, then summoned her oar and flew away.
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2003 05:34
Yanagi was confused as well. He did not completely understand this, he had the concept yes and he got that they had gone through the dark Tournament and everything but he did not understand about the powers. It was all confusing to him, about the demons and their world and dying twice.

Eriko listened intently as they told of the Dark Tournament. She was understanding more than Yanagi but she also felt confused. Taski watched the other teenagers, giving the adults confused looks or qestioning ones. She stood silent like her father.

Yusuke sighed inwardly at telling the children his and the other's life of being a spirit detective and the Dark Tournaments and the Makai, telling of how he had died yet again bt had coem back as a youko. He couldn't remember every little detail but he hoped he would not have to explain more.

[Edited on 9/7/2003 by Sillende]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2003 08:48
Maiko did know alittle of this but was very surprised that it had happened and envolved so many people.

Kuwabara saw the looks on the kids faces and could understand them, especially if they'd never heard it before. Luckily he and Yukina had already told their daughter most of this. A thought hit him and he turned to Boton,
"What do this have to do with anything now? I though the conflict had been resolved." Boton couldn't think of how to answer him.

((OOC: okay should Kuenma turn up or should we wait.))

[Edited on 10/7/2003 by Evelyn_Hope]

[Edited on 10/7/2003 by Gilraen]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2003 05:28
"That's where I come in!" Hinageshi sprang to her feet. "Look, I don't know how many of you know this, but there has been a lot of tenseness in Makai lately. Koenma is afraid that someone is trying to start a war between the current leaders. Speaking of which," she turned to Heie. "Mukuro should probably be keeping an eye on her territorys. Anyway," she turned back to the others and hesistated. "It's just that...Koenma can't just send the normal clean up crew to check this out. And since Yusuke, Kurama and Heie are now barred from working for Reikai...we need a new team."

"Hold it!" Keiko stood. "I thought we told Koenma we didn't want our kids to do this!"

"I know." Hinageshi sounded miserable. "But-"

"No buts!" Keiko nearly shouted. "Do you know how many times I had nightmares after the Dark Tournament? Or how many hours I spent worrying about Yusuke when he was gone in Makai for three years? Or when he was in that cave fighting Sensui? No! I don't want to..." her voice trailed off as tears began rising in her eyes. Yusuke came up behind her and squeezed her shoulders.

"Keiko." he said softly. Everyone else stared. It was like the two of them had switched; usually it was Yusuke who was ranting and Keiko who had to calm him down. Haku glanced at his mother. She was pale faced, but composed, even though there was a glint of sadness in her eyes as well.

"I think Koenma understands." Botan said softly. "After all, he fought Sensui along with Yusuke and joined the boys in Makai even though his father had ordered him not too. I don't think he would do anything unless he absolutely had too." she looked at Heie, then at Kuwabara. "He does care, you know! It's just that...he has to care about everyone and it makes it harder to see single people that way." she looked down. She knew what Keiko was saying though. The fight between Karasu and Kurama in the Dark Tournament had haunted her for years. She shuddered a little, remembering how bloody Kurama had been after that fight and then forced herself to look up again and then turned to Hinageshi.

"Um..." the small red headed ferry girl seemed to shrink as everyone in the room settled their gazes on her. "I was only told...that is to say..." she gave up and sighed. "Koenma told me to tell you guys to be prepared, okay?"

(OOC: Okay, now when Ryoukinshin starts training the kids, they are not going to be at full power. Maiko will probably have a little control over hers and Taski obiviously has had training, but the others will probably no nothing more than martial arts, okay? And when they do learn their powers, it'll be slow; remember how long it took Yusuke to learn Spirit Gun? And for a while he could only use it once a day. I just wanted to remind everyone. Also, we are probably going to have a new player soon. Yay!)
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2003 08:59
(((Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds good.)))
Maiko looked at her mom and dad, but neither could really explain it to her, she knew that something was very wrong and that Kuenma was going to send her and her friends to try and even things out.
"What does he want us to be prepared for?" She asked Hinageshi, who had to think of an answer.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2003 11:21
"Prepared to do what your parents did." Hinageshi told Maiko.

There was a silence. Hinageshi bit her lip. "I guess I should go now..." she started, then stopped as there was a small beeping noise. Pulling a small purple compact out of her hakama pocket she opened it. "Koenma-sama!"

Botan smiled at Yusuke, remember that she used to carry one as well and Yusuke made a face, remembering the time Botan had shown him the spirit communicator.

Hinageshi closed the compact with a snap. "Koenma-sama tells me that he has been able to get someone who will train the children should you agree. His name is Ryoukinshin." she turned to Heie again. "Apparently, Mukuro knows him."

She summoned her oar. "I'll come back tomorrow for your answeres." she said softly, then exited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Kurama was quiet as he looked at Shishiwakamaru's burned chest. "You're sure this was the work of Yusuke's men?" he said quietly. Jin and Touya exchanged uncomfortable glances.

"Afraid so." Jin said. "But we never thought for a minute that Uremeshii-"

"No, he wouldn't." Kurama sighed and stood. He frowned. Something was very wrong about all this...

"I suppose you should take me to Yomi now." Kurama stated. Touya nodded.

"I'll take you. Come."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2003 08:48
Maiko turned to her parents,
"So mom and dad, can I do it?" Yukina turned to her husband and knew he didn't like the thought of his daughter putting herself at such a risk. Kuzuma spoke up,
"I think everyone should go home and talk about it. Then meet back here first thing tommorow morning." Everyone seemed to like the idea. Heie made a comment,
"Wow it seems you have some brains after all. Come on Taski, your mom's not going to like this." the group dispersed and went to their homes. Kuzuma turned to his daughter,
"NO Maiko. You can't go."
"But why? I can help, besides I didn't learn martial arts for nothing. Mom tell him I can go." Yukina knew that her daughter would find a way to go even if she and Kuzuma forbide it.
"Kuzuma. Let her go. She needs to do this, she is after all half demon, and it's calling her home," she turned to Maiko
"You can go but you must be careful. I nearly lost your father to that Dark Torunement and I won't lose my only child as well." Maiko stood up and hugged her mother.
"Thank you so much mom. I promise to be careful, and that I won't get in to trouble." She looked at her father to get his okay.
"Alright it seems I can't stop you, but you have to stay away from the Caesar boy, I don't like him." Maiko ran and hugged her father.
"Thank you so much daddy."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caesar, Haku, Chei and their mom walked back to thier house in silence.
"Mom. Where's dad?" Caesar asked his mom
"He had some buisness to attend to." That was all that was said before they reached their house.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2003 11:11
The three children were quiet as they entered the house. Botan went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

While at the table, Botan sighed. "All right." she put her chopsticks down and her children looked at her. "What do you three think?"

Haku shrugged. "I don't know. You kinda overloaded us on info."

Ceaser nodded in agreement.

Botan smiled. "I know it was a lot, but to tell the truth none of us ever though you kids would be caught up in a situation like this." she looked at them all. "This is wholely your decision, you know."

Haku was silent as he fiddled with his food. "I guess."

"You guess what?" Ceaser asked.

"I guess I'll do it." he said, then quickly added. "As long as as Yanagi's doing it too." Haku looked at Ceaser. "I'll bet Maiko is doing it."

Chie looked scared. "I don't know if I want too..."

"You don't have too." Botan assured her, then looked at the boys. "None of you do."

"I dunno." Haku shrugged. "I thought it was going to be a boring summer but this seems interesting."

Botan blinked and opened her mouth, then caught the twinkle in his eye. She smiled instead. "I was seirous though."

"So was I." Haku picked up his chopsticks again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They attacked first." Yomi stated. His voice was calm, but he hadn't stopped pacing since Kurama had entered the room.

"Yusuke doesn't know anything about it I'm sure." Kurama stated. "Besides, since when did you just attack his men? I thought you and Yusuke usually settled your disputes in an arena, not through skirmishes."

Yomi paused and turned towards Kurama, even though he couldn't see. "I couldn't reach him."

"Ah." Kurama stated. "You sent messengers?"

"Do you take me for a fool."

'Not usually.' Kurama thought, but said "No." aloud.

"It just doesn't make that much sense to me." the kitsune continued.

"Nor too me." Yomi's mouth pressed into a thin line. "I've had some attacks on my northern borders that were clearly done by spell casters."

Kurama blinked and cocked his head. This was new. "Why didn't you report it to Enki?"

"Any reason I should?"

"So that it gets told to Reikai?" Kurama suggested. Yomi's mouth twisted in a dry smile. Kurama sighed, remembering that even after all this time, Reikai and Makai did not trust the other.

(I know this is abrupt; sorry. I'll post more later)
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2003 12:03
Taski and Hiei walked home in silence, it was growing dark and their figures seemed to disappear in the shadows as they walked further into the night. They arrived home and her father said sarcasticlly,"Well it seems the house is still intact."

He walked up to the door with Taski behind him. Mukuro was standing just in front of the doorway. She said,"Like father, like daughter. You two are always sneaking away to go somewhere."

"I don't sneak Mukuro, I just didn't bother to tell you where I was going,"he said looking at her."And If we do sneak away like you say we do, we might as carry through with it." Taski said from behind her father.

Mukuro shook her head and moved to let them through and closed the door behind them. She asked,"What kept you two so logn anyway?" Hiei said,"Let's just say I was right about before." "Koenma is getting together another team? Do you know why?"

Hiei said,"You should keep an eye out over your territory. Our children, depending what the others say will be trained by someone named Ryoukinshin." A slight flicker of recognition was in Mukuro's eye but it quickly disappeared. She said looking at her daughter,"Taski, do you wish to train to fight with the others?"

Hiei didn't say anything but started at this, he did not want his daughter to go through what he had. She nodded firmly,"Yes I do." She looked to Hiei and he seemed to less tense,"Yes you can go." He said in defeat. Taski would have found one way or the other to go. She smiled slightly and went upstairs to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yanagi and Eriko sat across from their parents who seemed to be in deep discussion without even realising their children were there. Yanagi said,"Uh mom, dad......I want to join with the others." Keiko looked to him after finsishing speaking quietly with Yusuke,"You're not going to and that's final."

"But why not? I'm sure the others get to." "I don't care what the others do you are not going." Keiko said firmly. Eriko who had been sitting in thought said,"But mom that's not fair, we have a right to chose don't we?"

"You do but not in this matter." "Keiko,"Yuskue began but then his wife looked at him harshly,"Don't even think you're going to go soft on these kidss and let them go." Yusuke shook his head,"You know Eriko would find away to go and no doubt Yanagi would follow her...."

"Are you saying you're just going to let them go and get themselves killed? I wouldn't be able to bare that, You died twice only luck brought you back. What chance do you think they have?" Keiko said hey eyes filled with emotion.

Yanagi said,"You don't have to talk about us like we're not in the same room you know." Yusuke looked at his son and smiled,"I suppose we can't can we? What do you two want to do?"

Yanagi said,"Well Haku no doubt is going as well is maybe his brother and Maiko. It's not like I'm not going to know anyone." Eriko piped up,"Don't forget me." "And Eriko too, so I don't want to be left out..."

Yusuke said,"So you want to go right?" Yanagi nodded, Eriko then looked at her father and then her mother who was trying to control her feelings over the matter. She said,"I'll have to think about it."

Yusuke nodded and put a comforting hand on Keiko's shoulder. "Tell us in the morning Eriko and Yanagi...just be careful when you train. Don't get angry when you don't get it the first time." Yusuke and Keiko went to go to bed while Eriko and Yanagi went to their seperate bedrooms.

[Edited on 12/7/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Yoshomika
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2003 06:48
Ooc: Ohhhh ok going far back in the story, just for info sake, Gouki stolr the Orb of Bast, the thing that takes the souls, Hiei took the Shadow sword and Kurama took the Forlorn Hopr, that's the mirror. Sorry you guys were struggling, but your doing quite well, better than the idiots at another site I go to. I'm like the only one who knows anything about YYH at that site. Sorry!:blush: Anyway to bring you up todate umm Hiei's role has been switched to me! Yay! I don't really feel like posting right now, but will soon. Maybe I'll add an character, don't know have to ask.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2003 08:21
(OOC: Hi Yoshomika! Welcome. Also, we'll soon be welcoming Frodoslover and another rpger to our ranks. ^__^)

Mukuro turned to Heie. "You trained her very well, you know. I don't think she will have any problems." the demon woman smiled slightly. "Now, are you hungry? Dinner's ready." she walked to the kitchen and then paused, turning back. "Ask Taski if she's ready to eat and Heie," she gave him a semi-stern glare. "Please no more jokes about my cooking. I know it's not that bad..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoukinshin stood in the palace of Reikai, arms crossed as he leaned against the wall. With his eyes closed and head slightly bowed, he seemed to be asleep, ignorant of the quite busyiness going on around him.

"So you are here."

Ryoukinshin opened one eye to see Ayame's smiling face. He straightened.

"Hinageshi just got the answers from the families. All the children will be joining. You'll be training them at an old Temple that was run by Genkai."

The wolf youkai nodded quietly as he followed Ayame.

Genkai's death had occured not too long ago; the old woman had finally let go of life. It had been a hard time for everyone, but they had been better prepared for it this time around.

Yukina and Botan took turns coming to the old house and grounds, keeping them clean. Sometimes the group would meet down there to reminincse or just have some fun. Ayame and Koenma had been married there.

(OOC: Hey, Yoshomika, have any ideas for me playing Yomi? O.o I was trying to do him and realized I'm probbaly going to get him all wrong. *sigh...*)

Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2003 08:42
Taski was up in her room practicing with her sword though she did not have as much room as usual. She made barely a sound, her feet only lightly hitting the floor as she practiced her moves. Her blade catching and glinting in the light from the window.

After a few moments she stopped watching her blade, it took her a few moments to realize she had in fact been practicing in the dark, she had never turned on the light. She laid her sword on the bed and sat on the edge ot it looking out the window, wandering in her thoughts. She was about to get up when a light knock came on her door and it opened to reveal Heie.

((a short post but I'm going to let Yoshomika get in now once she decides to post. I was wondering when we'd get some new people.))
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2003 08:48
(((OOC: well well well. Image and here I thought Frodoslover wouldnt be in this one. Hahahahahahahahahaha. srry, and welcome Frodoslover, by the way I'm setting up the Gundam Wing RPG for those of you in here that belong to it.)))
Maiko was really looking forward to being a spirit dective like her dad, but mostly she was in this to learn more about herself and her powers. She knew she was an Ice appirition, but didn't know what exactly she was capable of. She and her parents walked up to the old temple, Maiko had been here before but it was when she was very young. She saw Ayame and Ryoukinshin standing at the door.

((one last thing should Yukina tell Maiko about her relation to Heie, or should she just figure it out on her own.)))
Yoshomika
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2003 10:23
OOc: Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome! We can't let Yukina know about Hiei. If she finds out he loses his Jagan eye. That's not good. Hmm Yomi, well not many people know much about Yomi becaused it was never realesed in the US, I could try, but I have to reasurch, won't be to hard, or I could get info and give it to somone who want's to be him. All I know is he has a major crush on Kurama.

Hiei smiled at his daughter and stepped into the room. He closed the door behind him and walked across the room and sat on her bed. "It's time for dinner, but I want to talk to you first. Hiei looked at her with a mixture of worry, concern and love. "Taski, you know you don't have to fight right? You are very powerful yes, fast and strong, of corse, but you aren't invincable. I really don't like you going, I had some close calls myself and don't want any harm to come to you. If you really want to fight, then I can't stop you." hiei sighed and rached around his neck. He pulled off a chain with a clear crystal pendent. "My mother left this with me, before she left me. I want you to have it. When you're off fighting, never forget how much your mother and I love you. I never knew my mother," Hiei stopped and looked at her. Taski almost gasped at the sight. In her father's eyes were tears. She knew her father never showed his feelings if he could help it. She lept into his arms and hugged him tightly. "I love you daddy, I really do. I want to fight, I want to help." Hiei wrapped his arms around her and touched her soft hair. "So be it then," he said simply.

Ooc: I know it dosen't sound like Hiei, but he dose have his emotional moments. Umm don't yell at me?
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2003 11:44
Ooc: Okay, this is my first post, and this is my origanal character (her profiles on the ooc message board) So if I get anything wrong, please don't hurt me!

As the sun began to rise, a solitary figure walked down an almost desereted street in a sleeping nieghborhood. In the grey light she seemed almost ghostly, with her pale skin and black clothing. SHe carried something long and skinny wrapped in paper, as if to hide it's true appearance, but no one would have messed with her anyway. Finally, she came to a stop in front of one of the houses and knocked quietly on the door. After a few seconds a sleepy Boton opened the door, expecting to see some crazy salesman, but saw instead this strange girl, with the big, deep purple eyes. "Hello," she said, in a quiet, soothing voice. "Is this where Youko Kurama lives?" she asked. Boton was taken aback, if she knew about Kurama being a Youko... "Are you an appartion?" Boton asked, the girl nodded silently. " Kurama's not here right now, but, umm, you better come in, it's way too early for you to be out alone." She nodded and held out her hand to Boton. "My name is Hotaru," she said, giving Botona sad smile. As she was sitting down in the living room with the blue haired woman when Ceaser and Chei dragged themselves sleepily into the room. When they caught sight of Hotaru they both woke up quickly. "Mom, whose this?" Ceaser asked. "Is she a witch?" piped Chei.
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2003 01:08
((it was just fine Yoshomika never thought of Taski saying daddy though but oh well.))

Taski stepped back after a few moments and then took the pendant, placing it around her neck and tucking the gem beneath her shirt. She smiled softly at her father and then said,"Come one we don't want mom to think that we're trying to miss out on dinner." Her father smiled slightly and the two went down stairs.

They sat down around the table silent, waiting for Murkuro to bring the food out. Heie had dried his tears quickly not wanting Mukuro to see.
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2003 01:37
"Are you a witch?" Chei asked the strange girl sitting on thier couch. She sure looked the part, all dark and mysterious. "No," Hotaru chuckled."I'm a demon." Boton hurridly introduced the three and everyone sat down as Hotaru began to tell her story. "I'm sorry I bothered you," she began. "But it is important to me that I find Youko Kurama, because, he was the lasto ne to see my father." "Who is your father?" asked Ceaser, something about this girl totally creeped him out. "My father was the bat demon Koroune, who used to work with Kurama, he is your father, right?" she asked. Chei nodded and Ceaser snorted. "Well, Koroune died many years ago, before I can remember him, and the only way i can find out about my family, is from the only friend my father ever had. But, if he is not here, I will go, and not disturb you anymore." The sight of Boton and her children living togetheras a big happy family had gotten to Hotaru, she had never known either of her parents, all she had was a name and a pendant... "Hey, what's this?" Haku had finally gotten his lazy butt up and was staring at the strange girl in his living room. "I'm no one, and I'm leaving." Hotaru told him, heading for the door. "No, you should stay!" Boton cried, taking hold of her hand. "The human world is very different from the demon world, you could get very lost." Hotaru sighed, she knew this woman would not let her leave unless she did somthing rash.
"What in the heck!" Haku yelled, Hotaru huffed in exasperation, he had taken the wrapping off the long skinny thing she had with her. It was in fact a glaive, or a ong staff with a scythe blade on the top. "Don't you know it's illegal to carry that thing around?!" Ceaser yelled. "That's why it's wrapped up," Hotaru explained. Boton took one look at that thing and said, "Maybe we should take her with us, when we go to meet Hinageshi today." "Mother!" Ceaser objected. "She's some sort of phycopath!" "Oh, come on," Chei said. "Admit it, you're just afraid of girls!" "Am not!" "Are to!" Hotaru chuckled at thier child like antics, and wondered who in the world Hinageshi was...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2003 02:59
(Ha.. Ha.. very funny Evelyn... To the rest of you, thank you for having me...)

"AAAHHH....", a voice screamed through the air as a figure fell from no where and crashed through the ceiling and onto the floor in front of Koenma as he got off the communicator with Botan. "What in Heaven's name...", he began as he looked down on the young girl that laid spralled out on the floor. She got up and held her head as she tried to figure out where she was. She tightened the strap that held her sword to her back when she began to speak, "Oh... where am I? And who are you?"
"I am Koenma, King Yama's son who rules in the heavens... well only when he's not here.", the toddler spoke behind his pasifier as he observed her: She had red curly hair and a built not like that of a young woman unless she had fought her whole life. She was well built and had very defined muscles but the hardest thing to figure out was how old she was. She smiled at him after he realized she was watching him observe her. "So... who are you and why are you here?", he asked somewhat demandingly. "My name is Jeanne, grand daughter of the spirit detective, Yuske Uremeshii. I have travelled through time and dimension hoping that I might be able to help change the past so the future won't be like the one I live in now...", she spoke with determination and anger.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2003 03:34
((( I Was only joking. and Yoshomika, Yukina can tell Maiko but it would cause him to lose his Jagan eye, but then again how is Yukina going to break it to Kuzuma?)))

"Don't you know it's illegal to carry that thing around?!" Ceaser yelled. "That's why it's wrapped up," Hotaru explained. Boton took one look at that thing and said, "Maybe we should take her with us, when we go to meet Hinageshi today." "Mother!" Ceaser objected. "She's some sort of phycopath!" "Oh, come on," Chei said. "Admit it, you're just afraid of girls!" "Am not!" "Are to!" Caesar knew he couldn't win against his sister, so he just glared at her and went to his room to gather his things before heading to the temple. (Just ignore this part)
"Hey Mom do you think that Maiko's dad will let her come."
Boton smiled at her youngest son,
"I don't know, I think Kuwabara, will do everything he can to keep her indoors, but Maiko's a smart girl she can figure out how to sneak out of a house, (OOC: she's going to let the uncle part slip but who!!!) she's more like her uncle now that I think about it. Oops, come on now children let's go and meet Hinageshi." Boton lead her kids out of the house and headed for the old temple, and was shocked to see the Kuwabara family standing at the door waiting.
"So Maiko, how did you get yor dad to let you come?"
"I didn't. I just asked my mom if I could come and she said yes, so here I am. Who's that?" Maiko pointed at Hotaru.

[Edited on 15/7/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2003 03:38
Hotaru bowed to Maiko, Maiko raised an eyebrow. "My name is Hotaru," she said. "And I think I'm coming with you, but could someone please explain to me, were we are going?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2003 05:20
Koenma looked at the girl in shock. She bent over and picked up her cape and was turning to leave... but Koenma wasn't going to let her leave that easily. "Stop her!", he ordered as his orge assistants and guards encircled her. She turned and looked at the child God, "Please.. I need to go. Let me pass." She looked him squarely in the eyes and was immedately overcome with fear. He had only seen those eyes on one being... Yuske Uremeshii. He had to make sure she was a descedent of his. "Sorry... it won't be that easy. Assistants... retrieve her.", he said and sat back wondering what she would do.
Jeanne sighed and dropped her cape as the assistants came at her. With fighting abilities and graceful moves like nothing Koenma had ever seen, she took them out one by one. The last Orge that stood in front of her was huge. She tried and dodge all of his moves but she was getting to close to getting hurt. "Alright... looks like I just might have to bring out the 'inner' me...", she said aloud after taking a breather. She bent her arms at her side and with one hard breath out of her nose, she had transformed before their eyes.Her hair was golden blonde and in a wild style, her muscles had doubled in size but it was her eyes that freaked everyone out: emerald flashing green with no pupils. A gold ora glowed violently around her as she looked at the creature and Koenma with a smirk after seeing the dumbfounded looks on their faces. Koenma didn't know what else to do but call Botan...

[Edited on 15/7/2003 by Frodoslover]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2003 06:08
(OOC: Looks good so far guys! ^__^ lol, boy, Kuramas_girl, you got Haku down pretty well.. Just one thing, Frodoslover...Koenma's in his teen form more often now; just to let you know.)

"We're going to Genkai's Temple." Botan explained to Hotaru as they walked out of the house. "The children are going to train there." The woman hesistated. She hoped that Hotaru would stay and talk to Kurama. She had a feeling the both of them needed to meet.

There was a beeping noise and Botan blinked, then opened the communicator she still had after all this time. Koenma's teenaged face appeared. He looked disgruntled.

"Botan, I need you here."

"Nani?" Botan blinked. "But...why?"

There was a crash in the background and Koenma's eye twitched. "That's why. There's a portal open to Reikai..." he quickly gave her directions and hung up, leaving her no choice. Botan silently fumed for a few moments, then turned to the kids.

"You'll have to go on without me." she said. "Hotaru, just stick with them; they know where they're going. I'll try to be back as soon as I can."

"Erm...okay.." Haku blinked as their mother walked off quickly. He looked at Ceaser and Chie. The two only shrugged. Haku sighed.

"Okay, let's go then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Taski? Ready to go?" Mukuro called. She was going with the girl to Genkai's temple; saying something about seeing Ryoukinshin again. Heie leaned agains the wall, eyes half closed. Mukuro glanced at him and grinned a little.

"No, he's not an old boyfriend, if that's what your thinking." she said, only half teasing.

Heie only raised an eyebrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Ryoukinshin looked around at the training grounds and nodded approvingly.

"This looks fine." he said. Ayame smiled.

"I'm glad you approve-" she was cut off by her communicator. Opening it, she held a short conversation.

"I have to go." she stated, summoning her oar. "Koenma needs me. I think the Uremeshii's are here. And the others should be soon. Good luck."

Ryoukinshin snorted. "There is no such thing as luck."

Ayame's smile deepened, but she only gave a little shrug and flew off. Ryoukinshin watched her go, then walked towards the main housing area.
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2003 06:33
Taski went upstairs to grab her sword before nodding yes. Mother and daughter walked out the door. As they walked down the streets Taski asked,"Can we race there? I don't feel like walking."

Mukuro looked down a her with a slight smile. Taski smiled back and with in few moments mother and daughter were running faster than the wind itself to Genkai's Temple. Taski was in the lead but she had a feeling her mother was not going as had on her as usual. She looked behind her to Mukuro speed up to run by her side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusuke and Keiko walked behind Eriko and Yanagi. As they neared the temple they met up with Haku, Ceasar, and Chie along with another strange girl. Yanagi asked Haku as they neared each other,"Who the heck is that?"

"Her name is Hotaru, she just kinda showed up at our door." He answered. Then a rush of air passed by them. Eriko stepped sideways though she did not exactly know why until Taski passed right by her followed by Mukuro. They stopped at the same time just be fore the door of the temple.

Yusuke watched as Taski and Mukuro run to the temple but his gaze went past them, gazing at the doors, and he smiled sadly remembering Genkai's death though it had been so long ago but it seemed gazing at the temple that it had only been a few days ago when it had happened.

Taski looked up at her mother,"You didn't go your hardest on me. You let me win." Mukuro shook her head,"No I just didn't feel like beating you." Taski gave a fake glare at her mother before smiling slightly. She turned to look at the other as they approached.

Eriko had gone up to Maiko and they stood speaking to eachother and she had greeted the strange girl Hotaru as well.
She wondered what this training was going to be like and who the instructor was.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2003 07:08
Jeanne stood there glowing as the Orge charged at her. She smiled and suddenly disappeared. She reappeared floating behind the creature and kicking him square in the face. Koenma didn't think that would even faze the orge... but he was wrong. The creature's neck was thrown backwards and was him causing him to slide all the way to the other end of the room, his head going through a door way. As the dust cleared a woman with light blue hair and an oar stepped over the creature and looked up at Jeanne in awe...
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2003 07:51
Botan blinked and looked at Jorj. "Are you all right?"

The blue ogre sat up and nodded. Botan then turned to the young girl just as Ayama came in.

"Who are you?" Botan asked.

"She says that she's Yusuke's grand daughter come from the future." Koenma said.

"I thought so." Botan said softly. "She has the same look in her eyes."

Ayame turned to the girl. "Whatever has upset you is something I'm sure we can work out. Would you mind sitting for a bit while we check on Jorj?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoukinshin entered the room and looked at those gathered there. His eyes fell on Mukuro and he gave a bare hint of a smile and nodded. She nodded back.

Ryoukinshin walked to the middle of the room and faced them.

"So." he began. "I understand that I am here to train you?"

There were several affirmations. Ryoukinshin smiled and drew his sword. "Then give me some proof that it will be worth my time." his eyes fell on Taski. "You; let's see what you've got."

Taski drew her sword and charged Ryoukinshin. The wolf demon countered her attack and after a few moments, the two stopped sparring. Ryoukinshin smiled and nodded. "You're good."

He scanned the others in the room and his eyes fell on Hotaru. "Who are you?" he asked.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2003 08:17
Maiko watched as Taski and Ryoukinshin sparred she could see most of their movements but it was alittle tough towards the end.
"Man she's fast. I couldn't keep up with her movements." She heard Caesar whisper to her.
"I could but be quiet I've heard his as good as your dad, so shut up." She hissed back, then turned her attention back to Ryoukinshin, who was questioning Hotaru.

[Edited on 15/7/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2003 10:40
Hotaru bowed to the demon. "MY name is Hotaru, it is an honor." Ryoukinshin raised an eyebrow at her. "You're a lunar apparition." he stated, Hotaru nodded solemly. "And you carry a glaive, I haven't seen one of those in a while," he said, pionting to the paper wrapped package at her side. "Yes, I think I've seen you before," Hotaru said, looking curiously inot Ryoukinshin's eyes. " Small talk later," he barked. "Let's see what you've got." Hotaru charged with her glaive, now unwrapped, Ryoukinshin blocked easily but had slightly more trouble with the down-sweeping attack she brought on next. "You know how to fight, i'll give you that, but you have trouble controlling your power don't you?" Hotaru's porcelain skin flushed pink. "Yes sir," she whispered, she didn't everyone to know she couldn't controll her dragon... " We're going to have to work on that," Ryoukinshin told her, Hotaru simply nodded and stepped back into the shadows.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2003 02:32
Jeanne smiled and floated down landing ever so gracefully on the ground. She dropped her hands to her side and as soon as she did that, she transformed back into her normal state. She walked over to her cape and picked it up and getting back up she tightened the strap that held her sword on her back. She went to the seat pulled up for her as Botan studied her a bit. Her blood red thick, curly hair fell soft around her porcilen face as her hazel-green eyes danced back and forth acrossed the room. She sat with her back straight and looked suddenly over to Botan. "So... you going to tell me what's going on in this dimension?", she asked Koenma. She had to admit he was kinda cute but she had more important things to worry about. Suddenly Botan spoke....
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2003 06:36
(Alright, I'll give this a go. If something should be changed or if something is wrong, just tell me. It would be greatly appreciated.)

Two blue orbs, with what looked like blue lightning moving around inside, hit two separate rocks, breaking them into nothing but dust and tiny fragments. As the dust cleared away, another was shot at a tree, causing the wood to turn a heavy black and it to fall to the ground, now dead.
Silence fell upon the clearing. All that could be heard now was the light babbling of a stream. A demon girl smirked and withdrew her hand to her side. She was displeased with these results when she knew that she could cause much better destruction. But then again, it had been a little while since she needed to keep her powers at their peak. She had let herself become too used to just using them for self defense and other petty uses. But the time was coming when she would need to develop these lightning orbs to their full extent and maybe even gain some more powers.
The girl walked slowly over to the stream and sat down beside it, letting the water run through her fingers. Her black hair fell over her shoulder, and even though it was up in a ponytail it still came down to about the middle of her back. She wore a spaghetti strapped black dress, which came up to the middle of her thighs. Easier to run in, she would always say. And a blood red vest type thing was buttoned over top. Black boots that went a little past her ankle fitted her feet. Although it was going to turn into a nice, warm day, a dark brown cloak rested on a rock to her left.
She kept her hand still as a fish swam near. A small blue lightning orb formed in her palm, having enough juice just to shock the fish. She grabbed the motionless creature up before it could be swept away by the light current. She looked at the thing in her hand before killing and lightly toasting it with another orb. She shifted her weight onto her left arm as she used her right hand to hold the fish. She slowly ate it, tearing bits of the fish off its skeleton with her teeth.
The human world wasn't that bad. The grass felt nice and the fish tasted delicious. The sun itself even felt warm on the bare parts of her skin. However, she did wish she could be off training with some other demons, getting more experienced and actually becoming stronger than some she knew. But because she looked to be about 16 or 17 years of age the other demons looked down upon her and treated her inadequately and flaccidly.
She turned onto her stomach and held the fish in both of her hands, finishing it off. But she would show them. She would complete this job of hers without a problem. She would show the other demons that she was just as strong, just as able as they were. She laughed quietly to herself and tossed the mauled fish carcass off to the side. She reached over and washed her hands off in the spring then lay on her back. She sighed and stared up at the blue sky, a couple white clouds moving slowly into view. But the task was going to have to wait. It was too nice out to refuse a nap. The demon girl placed her hands under her head and closed her dark brown, almost black, eyes lightly, keeping a guard against this temporary blindness. The light trickling stream was the only thing that could be heard, calming everyone that set their ears upon it.

(Sorry if this is a bit long.)
Yoshomika
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2003 05:32
Hiei watched Ryoukinshin and Taski spar and smiled a little bit, but not enough for anyone to know his face changed at all. He had taught his daughter well and it showed. When they stopped Taski walked back over to Muruko and him. He gave her an aproving smile and crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. He watched as Ryoukinshin and Hotaru now fought it out and sighed. He didn't want to be here, there were some important things he wanted tospeak to Kurama about. He scowled, realizing Kurama was with Yomi. "I hope Kurama's alright," he thought. "Yomi's been after him, everyone who's spent time in the Demon world knows Yomi loves Kurama. Kurama's just to blind to see it." He looked up and sighed. He walked outside and stared at the sky, something just didn't seem right. Something hung in the air and Hiei didn't like it.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2003 05:40
"Well in this dimension Yuske and his friends have just told their children the truth about their pasts and what they have done. Now the children are being trained for a upcoming tournement.", Botan spoke as she looked Jeanne up and down. 'This can't be Yuske's grand daughter.', she thought to herself.
Jeanne nodded and stood, "Cool.. could you take me there? I'd like to see them and everything." She looked at Botan as Botan and Koenma exchanged glances...
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2003 05:52
(OOC: That was just fine LadyoftheMark! Yoshomika, are you sure that Yomi has a crush on Kurama? Never mind. I'm going to ask some of the girls at the k+b ML site; most of them have seen the entire series, so they should be able to tell me...)

Ryoukinshin turned to the others and jerked his thumb towards the back. "To the courtyard kids. We'll start with basics I guess."

The group moved to the back where Ryoukinshin started them on some basic martial art katas. He watched them, quietly. Most of this was old for the kids; he just wanted to see how they moved, how concentrated they were.

(Okay, after a few more posts of the first day, we'll probably jump around a bit, like go to two or so months later and then jump ahead a little more. Just wanted to warn everybody)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Well, we're not really sure." Botan admitted to the pretty red-head. Absentmindedly, she thought of Kurama; but this was Yusuke's grand-daughter she reminded herself.

"You say you come from the future." Ayame put in. "From a future, I assume you want to change." The black haired ferry girl perched on her husband's desk, a serious frown on her face. "It is very serious business, doing something like that. So I assume that your time is not doing very well. Are you here to warn us?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The wind demon Alisqua looked about, scowling. Her red eyes narrowed as she walked petuantly through the forest. Ah, there was the girl demon she had been looking for.

"Hey you!" she shouted. "What are you doing here?" she demanded walking closer.

(OOC: Er...sorry LotM, but I forgot your character's name...O.o)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurama sighed in frustration. Jin looked at him and started to chuckle. Kurama sent a quick glance at him. Jin looked innocent.

"What?" he asked.

"Quit it." Touya admonished, doffing Jin's head. "You talk to Yusuke's steward?"

"Yes, and he said the same thing as Yomi. They didn't attack the borders; Yomi started it. If it hadn't been Melin, I wouldn't have believed it; but Yusuke's steward is very level headed." the red-head frowned. "At least I've calmed both sides down. I'm going back to Reikai today; I want to ask Koenma about these spell caster attacks both said they've been getting." he looked at Touya. "Have you noticed anything strange?"

The ice demon shook his head. "Not really. I mean, it's a lot more stormy than usual for summer, but, beyond that..." he shrugged.

"Right." Kurama sighed. "Well, I'm off then."

"Want company?" Jin asked. Kurama smiled.

"I guess I can put up with you two a little longer."

Jin gave a whoop and Touya shook his head. "Sorry, Kurama. He's been a little restless."

"Cabin fever." Jin put in, grinning. Kurama chuckled.

"Let's get going then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2003 07:35
(It's ok.)

Amaranta didn't move. She kept her eyes closed but her guard up. True, this intruder hadn't startled her, but what the demon wanted, she still didn't know. If it was to kill her, though she highly doubted it was, she would have tried already.
"Well, I was trying to get some rest."
Amaranta opened her eyes, the sunlight causing little black circles to dance in front of her vision until she became used to the sudden brightness. She slowly got to her feet, brushing off the back of her dress and stretching a little.
"But that was until you came and interrupted me."
She walked over to the rock where her cloak was still layed out on. She sat down facing the woman with her arms crossed over her chest.
"What do you want?"
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email