Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789Last >>
Author Topic:
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Potbelly Pony Pub IV (keep)
on: September 24, 2003 09:58
(ooc: Those twins!!!!!!! They are about 4 months older then me!!!! Carol warn somebody before you put THEM up!)

Frodo: I'm glad you like the gifts everyone. Naru, I'm sure you do miss Bilbo. As Mel followed me to Rivendell you followed Bilbo.

Mel: Naru, many things have happened. Faramir I'm glad you like it.

*Mel runs and brings out the mushroomcake.* She lays it on the hobbit table.*

*They Hug Naru. Bolger family and friends hug Mari back. Fatty looks at the braclet.*

Fatty: Very nice, Mari. Lucky you, all I got was some food.

Mel: That is elven food! Lasts forever. Right, Frodo and Sam.

Frodo: Oh ya!

Sam: Seemed like that was all we eat.

Frodo: It was except the few time Smeagol brought us meat.

Daisy: A BOOK!!!!!! I think I got the wrong thing!

Frodo: No. This book was co-writien by May. I think you should see what she did for Bilbo.

Daisy: Ok. I'll need something to do untill we get this wedding started.

Syriana
Queen Of Rain
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 02:45
*runs down the stairs, terribly tired of all the commotion going on downstairs and wonders what the heck is going on*

What... is... going... on...??? :dizzy:

*hears something about a birthday floating in the pub*

Faramir!... Is it your birthday? Congrats!

*turns to Jeanne*

Jeanne, your dress is ready. I've placed on your room... I hope you like it.

*looks around the pub trying to find Gon, but decides to sit down at the bar watching the commotion from a safe distance*
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 03:05
*Jeanne nods her thanks to the lady*

"I'm so greatful to your Syriana."

*Jeanne then marched over to the Minis Tirth twins...*
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 03:20
*Pippin notices that Mel has brought out Frodo's mushroom cake, and stops what he's doing.*

Pippin: Look at that, Dunc! :drool:

Duncan: We seem to have neglected Frodo's birthday celebration. *ducks as a body flies over him*

*Pippin and Duncan crawl carefully through the fighting, and make their way to the hobbit party table*

Pippin: Happy Birthday, Frodo old friend! *grins happily, dirt and muck sticking to his face*

Duncan: *just as dirty as Pip* Happy Birthday, Frodo! Sorry we took so long to give you our wishes....that brawl was surprisingly fun. *looks at Pippin* Pip, I believe that it's bad manners to attend a party looking like this!
*they go to the wc and take turns cleaning up*

Carolin: *relieved* Looks like the pull of food is stronger than the pull of battle! That's the way it should be for hobbits! Look at that mushroom cake! It's unbelievable! Speaking of mushrooms....what happened to Hal and her family? Oh, have they left? What about the weddings coming up?

Sari: *pats Carolin's back* Don't worry, you'll have plenty of help cooking, I can help, Mari too, and we can always send a message to Mom.

Carolin: That's true, but I was looking so forward to sharing a kitchen with Hal's father.

*Duncan and Pippin finish cleaning up, and join the group at the bar*

Duncan: Rho, that was fun wasn't it? Your brother is really something! *kisses Carolin and grabs a drink, downs it, and grabs another* So thirsty......

(ooc: Mel, it was hard to find cute twins, they are young hobbits after all)
Vaneldwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 08:10
*sees as Haldir pins Arodon to the floor... jumps off the bar*

ARODON! SHOW HIM WHO THE PRETTY BOY IS! GET HIM!!!!! DONT LET HIM PUSH YOU AROUND LIKE THAT! :angry::angry:

*hears Lorien's comment and raises and eyebrow at her then turns her attention back to the fight*

GET HIM ARODON! *watches Arodon fight back* :drool:
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 09:06
*has twins shoved at her* Whoa!! *holds them gently, not quite sure what to do* Goldy, are you all right? Legolas, Goldy, what are their names? I don't think I ever heard them.

*watches fight, raises voice* Isn't that enough? Now that everyone's been shoved into the floor, chairs and other miscellaneous items several times, why don't you stop? Or is it just for the fun of it now?

[Edited on 25/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
LadyCeleborn
Palantir Mod, Guardian of Ulmo's Realm & Resident Eomer Fancier
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 09:59
Syri looks around the pub trying to find Gon, but decides to sit down at the bar watching the commotion from a safe distance*
Cele:**swinging her legs with excitment** Yeah, com join us, Syri! I think Gondren is in there somewhere. Orophin got cake all over him...he's not a happy camper. **jumps when Vane screams** Goodness, Vane....Arodon can handle it...he's a big, strong man....come sit back down and watch him flex his muscles....:drool:

Eowyn: Ohhhhhh look at Legolas. Hey Goldy, looks like he's going to do some pinning of his own....:evil:

Cele:**laughing** Jeanne, come sit with us! They are just having some fun....and when they are done we can kiss their boo-boo's and they will be the best of friends again.

**Arodon hears Vane screaming his name. Grinning he bucks up and knocks Haldir over. Jumping up he grabs Haldir and flips him over.**

Arodon:**grunting** Ever hear of the jackhammer, PRETTY BOY....**dropping his knees, he lands Haldir on his head**

**Cele see's Strider take a punch to Eomer's chin**

Cele: Ohhhhhhhh he's gonna hurt him....**notices the apples and pies sitting on shelf next to the bar. Grinning she grabs an apple and aims it at Striders forehead**

Cele: **apple whacks Strider in the forehead with a thunk** OHHHHHHHH wow...I got him.

*Anira watches Orophin and Tudo go at it. Orophin's muscles straining and the grin on his face made her feel rather strange and she can't help but breathe just a little harder**

Faramir: **see's Orophin tackle Tudo** Where is a whistle when you need one! Woooohooooo **gets on his knees next to Tudo and smacks the floor and counts** 1.....2......

[Edited on 25/9/2003 by LadyCeleborn]
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 10:28
Lorien: Glad you could join us, Aunt Syri! Cele's right, come watch the flexing muscles! Don't worry, Ril, they're just venting some excess energy and having fun doing it. I'd love to be in there too, like Rho and Goldy were, but alas, my brawling days are on hold for a bit with this little one. Arodon!! :angry: You big BRUTE!! :angry: *Picks up an apple from the stock Cele found and wings it at Arodon, hitting him directly between the eyes.* GET HIM, HALDIR!! SQUASH HIM LIKE AN ORC!! *Throws another apple, but this one smacks Vane in the back of the head.* Whoops! Being pregnant must have affected my aim.... *winks at Eowyn and Cele* Dunc, you did so well out there!! Oooo would you mind bringing me some of that delicious looking cake? I promise I won't throw it.

Haldir: :dizzy: oooo my head.... *Hearing his wife cheer for him, he sobers and does a flip back onto his feet.* You asked for it PRETTY BOY!! Can you smellalalalalala what - the - ELF - IS - COOKIN'!! *Performs a Rock Botton on Arodon, knocking him flat on his back. Haldir races back and forth over Arodon's body, bouncing off a couple over turned tables, finally landing on Arodon with a mighty ELVEN ELBOW!

Orophin: Aaawww, does ickle Tuttie Fruity YIELD!! *Tightens the submission hold, his muscles flexing a little more.*

[Edited on 9/25/2003 by Lorien_Greenleaf]
Vaneldwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 11:28
*sees Lorien throw an apple at Arodon then she too gets hit* What the heck! :dizzy: *picks the apple up and turns to Lorien*

You better be glad you are pregnant Lorien! *laughs and rubs the back of her head*

*goes back to the bar and gets another apple debating wether or not to throw it at Haldir, as Duncan comeing to bring Lorien a piece of cake she accidently drops one of the apples at Duncan's feet causeing him to trip making the cake fly right into Eowyn's face* Oh Duncan! I am so sorry. I must have dropped an apple.

[Edited on 26/9/2003 by Vaneldwen]
Gondren
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 11:45
Gondren: Alright, that's ENOUGH! This WAS my best tunic! Elf or no, Orophin, you have some cleaning to do now that you've dealt with Tudo!
Orophin: Cleaning?! Then come on over here and let me mop the floor with YOU!! ...Cat got your tongue, Gondren? *...Puts Tudo in a submission hold.*
GONDREN: I prefer to let actions speak louder than words, elf! **He reaches back for the remains of Faramir's cake and while the elf is busy throttling Tudo, he plasters it in Orophin's far-too-pretty face!
**Sees Syri coming down the stairs and taking a seat.** Hi, honey! Join us? I may need a second against Orophin!

**TAGOL smiles down at the embarrassed Thala. He pats the back of her head tenderly.** That's quite all right! It seems my brother is carried away with his new height and strength and has joined them. Look! Personally, I prefer to fight for a cause, not for recreation. Y'know, at first I thought you were very much like your aunt. Now I'm appreciating some differences.

Yo, Jeanne! I'm over here, not in that mess. How much drinking have you been doing to be seeing double?
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 12:15
*Jeanne winces at her mistake*

"Oh.. sorry Tagol..."
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 12:34
HANN: Tudo, I think you've had enough fun. Let's see to fixing that nose. I think Goldy has added character to your ordinary good looks! Thranduil, your majesty, might I presume upon you to help bring this fracas to a finish?

THRANDUIL: It would be my pleasure, Ranger. You take your race, I'll deal with mine...
*Thran goes into action, seperating combatants.*

NARU: Thank you, Sadron nin! They've been slighting the Ringbearer & his gifts!! Their loss!
Mini's decided she likes blond elves. Is it too soon to match-make our children, Goldy?
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 01:03
Legolas sits goldy down out of the way*

Legolas: goldberry, stay here and stay out of it.

*he checks the lump on the back of her head*

Oooowwwww! Stop touching it!

Legolas: You'll live.

Will not! *pouts* It hurts and I have a headache.

*Ril asks if goldy is ok and the names of twins*

Ril ,Im fine really.Will be be better when my head stops spinning.

Legolas: Im sorry Ril for just handing you the twins like that. *smiling proudly* Our Daughter,eldest by minutes, is Lauredadnuiel...Laure for short. And our son is Eruant. He takes the twins from Ril* As I was saying ...welcome back.

Naru your daughter has a thing for my son? She is starting young! And here I was thinking I would have to be fighting off potential suitors for Laure....
Hello Mini.....if you are going to be my daughter-in-law...here are the rules

Frodo...Im so sorry for fighting during your birthday celebrations Let me make it up to you.Once Thranduil and Hann have this lot sorted out....we shall have a real party. Dancing and singing and drinking and lots of food!

Barliman,could you please have a table laid out with lots of good food especially mushrooms and drinks are on Legolas and I .
Pippin if you are in one piece,could you get some music going

Speaking of mushrooms where is Hal and her folks?
RhovanionWarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 02:50
Cele: **apple whacks Strider in the forehead with a thunk** OHHHHHHHH wow...I got him.

*Strider whips his head around to see who threw the pie. His face softens as he notices Cele. He laughs, scrapes some pie off his face and tastes it*

Strider: Now that is a fine tasting pie! *notices Rho bleeding*
Eomer, although this has been fun, I must attend to my wife's injuries. *he slaps Eomer on the back and heads off to see Rho*

Tudo: Awwww, Hann! You always spoil our fun! But you are right, I need my nose tended to immediately as not to cause permanent damage to my beautiful face.

*he pushes Orophin off him and walks over to Hann, awaiting
Thranduil's asistance*
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 03:56
Lorien: *disgruntled by loss of cake* Aaawww, and I was hungry too...oh well. Dunc, sweety, *innocent look* would you mind getting little ol' me another piece? Thank you. Frodo, my friend, I feel terrible about holding a bar brawl on your birthday, but you have to admit that it did make for good entertainment!

Orophin: *sneezing cake frosting out of his nose* Mmmmm that's actually quite good...thank you for bringing it to my attention, Gondren. *Extends his hand to Gondren and also to Tudo.* Friends? Anira, my love, are you alright?

Haldir: Aawww, Hann, you always did know how to spoil the fun. *Lifts up Arodon's head.* See, he's fine! *Jokingly punches him square in the face for the last time for good measure.* Just need to teach these young ones proper manners is all. *Helps Arodon up from the floor and pats him on the back.* Good show, my friend! Now, to our women... :evil: *Haldir walks over to where Lorien is sitting on the bar. She wrapps her legs around him to bring him closer to her.* Well...this seems oddly familiar... *Leans in for a kiss.*

Lorien: *giggles and kisses him* Suilad, handsome, you are one dirty, dirty elf. Time for a bath at the lake. What say you, Cele, Eowyn?

[Edited on 9/26/2003 by Lorien_Greenleaf]
LadyCeleborn
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 04:31
*Strider slaps Eomer on the back and heads off to see Rho
**Eomer wipes his hand across his face. Getting to his feet he grins at Strider**

Eomer:**Grinning** Your definitely a fine opponent. You gave me quite a workout! CELE!! I'm coming, woman! **walks over and scoops her off the bar**

Cele:**shrieks with laughter** Ugggh, your a mess but wooohoooo you are hot!:drool: **kisses him**

**Eowyn hops off the bar and rushes over to Faramir. Grabbing him she kisses him**

Faramir:**catches Eowyn and swings her around**That was an awesome birthday party! **Smacks Orophin on the back**Your quite a force...I would have you on my side anytime!

Eowyn:**sniffs** Ewwwww someone needs a bath! Maybe we should head for the lake...got any boo-boo's that need taken care of...hmmmmm:evil:

Cele:**hears Lorien's comment about the lake** Lorien,thats a great idea. Why don't we have a bonfire down at the lake? After wishing Frodo a Happy Birthday we can get out of the way for thier party and relax at the lake. Who's going?
Anira, my love, are you alright?
**Anira skirted all the mess on the floor and threw herself into Orophins arms. Grinning she kisses him hard on the mouth**

Anira:**smiling**I'm just fine...OrophinYou were incredible....:blush: Will you come down to the lake with me?

**Arodon grins at Haldir and smacks his back as he walks by**

Arodon: VANE! **goes over to the bar and catches her in a hug** Whew, that was fun....but I feel like I've been hit by a wagon. **rubs his face** Haldir has got quite a punch! Shall we follow to the lake, my love?

elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 05:17
*Sarié hopped off the bar when the fight died down.* Am I glad that's over! Though I must admit it was quite impressive! Now, does anyone still need some help with their wounds? I am ready and able to attend! *She looked around and realized that it seemed all of the men had wives or betrothed to care for them....save one. Tudo stood there with a broken nose that needed a bit of help.* Well, I suppose he got what he deserved. I might as well help him and give him a second chance. *She walked up to Tudo and offered her help.*
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 06:16
Cele: Why don't we have a bonfire down at the lake? After wishing Frodo a Happy Birthday we can get out of the way for thier party and relax at the lake. Who's going?

Legolas: Lady Cele,the suggestion of a bonfire by the lake sounds like fun. However I would like to question what you mean by "their party". The party is for all of us here to honour Frodo. I feel it would be disrespectful to him and his wife Melilot for you not to attend.
Did Mel not remember Lord Faramir's Birthday and make a cake for him ? And did Frodo not give you all a gift for his Birthday? His Birthday speech went largley un-noticed.
Perhaps after the celebrations for our Ring bearer, a bon fire by the lake would be fun for all. However,if you feel Frodo is not owed any due respect by celebrating with him,by all means please see to your bon fire.

[Edited on 26/9/2003 by goldberry]
RhovanionWarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 07:29
*Rho hangs her head while Legolas speaks*

Rho: Oh Frodo...I'm so sorry, can you ever forgive me? :cry: I DID hear your speech and it was wonderful. Let us make it up to you. And Jeanne...forgive me? I'm sorry I left you so abruptly.

Strider: *dabbing Rho's head with a damp cloth* Hold still, Mae. Legolas is right. Our focus should be on Frodo now. Frodo, if you will allow me, I would like to say a few words in your honor.

*Sarié walked up to Tudo. He averted her gaze and cast his eyes to the floor*

Tudo: My good lady...your generosity and forgiveness is more than I deserve. I am but an insensitive troll, but I shall prove to you that I can be very different.

*he stands still and allows her to tend to his wounds. Her touch awakened a spark in him that he had not felt for some time*
Gondren
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 11:02
Orophin: *sneezing cake frosting out of his nose* Mmmmm that's actually quite good...thank you for bringing it to my attention, Gondren. *Extends his hand to Gondren and also to Tudo.* Friends?
GONDREN: It was my humble duty to call it to your attention! I prefer to be friends. It's much better than being your beating post! HA ha ha! Now where is my lady..... Syri! I am free and unscathed! Where is my bottle? You HAVE left a drop for me??

TAGOL: Thala, I think your aunt and uncle have injuries that need tending. Shall we lend a hand? Tudo's poor nose is swelling, I think! Almost the size of his ego!
LadyCeleborn
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 12:07
The party is for all of us here to honour Frodo.
**Listens to Legolas speak about Frodo's party**

Cele::cry:Legolas, I meant no disrespect, honest! We have created quite a mess in the pub and have shoved poor Frodo's birthday to the side. We would love to celebrate his Birthday with everyone after everything has been set right.

Eomer: She is quite right, Legolas. We would not run out on Frodo's party....unfortunately right in the middle of all this ruckus he gave his speech and I only heard part of it. Perhaps, he would be gracious enough to allow us to hear it again?

Cele:**walks over to Frodo** Can you forgive me, my friend? I meant no disrespect....:cry: Your birthday is very important to us.

Faramir:**sticks his hand out to shake Frodo's hand** We have celebrated my birthday enough...I believe it is your turn now, my friend! My birthday cake was...hmmmm somewhat destroyed...perhaps you would be kind enough to share yours with us?

[Edited on 26/9/2003 by LadyCeleborn]
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 03:34
*Duncan trips on an apple, Lorien's cake flying onto Eowyn*

Duncan: Eowyn, so sorry! *Tries to clean her up, but Carolin stops him*

Carolin: Dunc, I believe Lorien has asked for a fresh piece of cake, you go get it, I'll take care of Eowyn. *helps get the cake cleaned up, just as the bar brawl ends. The group of fighters come over to the bar to be attended by their partners. Duncan comes back and gives Lorien her cake, lifts her hand, and gives it a kiss*

Duncan: There you are, lovely mommy-to-be. :blush:

Carolin: *hugs Duncan, and then rubs his shoulders* That was sweet, Dunc. Are you sore from the fight? I really enjoyed watching you get right in there with the big folk. I couldn't keep my eyes off you!:heart::evil:

Duncan: Glad you liked it.

*They listen to the plans for the bonfire, after Frodo's birthday celebration*

Duncan: Pippin and I are cleaned up already! Pip, let's grab our girls and start this party!

Carolin: Wait! Shh....Pip, Sari, don't start any music yet, Stider is going to speak in Frodo's honor.

*Carolin, Duncan, Pippin, Mari, and Sari grab their drinks and cake, and sit down at a table near the other hobbits*

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 04:26
*Jeanne smiles at Rho's apology*

"Its okay Rho... but what we really need to do is make sure we have everything ready for the wedding... ITS TOMORROW!!"

*Jeanne grins and jumps up and down like a child at Christmas. Tegol comes and hugs her around the waist*

"Yes... I know. I can't wait either my dear.."

*Tegol kisses Jeanne passionately...* :love: :blush: :love:
Syriana
Queen Of Rain
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 05:02
*looks around the room, whiwh is now fully covered in cake. Or something that once was a part of a cake*

I don't even want to know what happened around here...

*grabs a bottle from behind the bar*

Now where is my lady..... Syri! I am free and unscathed! Where is my bottle? You HAVE left a drop for me??

Gon, you know I wouldn't drink the whole bottle on my own. But...eehh... *eyes him carefully*... before coming that close to getr hold of this bottle, would you mind changing your clothes? Cause I do NOT want to be covered in cake left- overs
Vaneldwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 05:50
Arodon: VANE! **goes over to the bar and catches her in a hug** Whew, that was fun....but I feel like I've been hit by a wagon. **rubs his face** Haldir has got quite a punch! Shall we follow to the lake, my love?

*embraces Arodon as he comes over* Arodon meleth nin, here let me take care of your battle scars *brushes the hair from his face with her hand and gently takes care of his wounds*

Oh Frodo! I am so sorry about your birthday! Let us make it up to you mellon nin.
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 05:54
Haldir: Legolas, no ill will was meant by Lady Cele's idea. Frodo, old man, you know we never meant to slight your birthday nor your gracious gifts. Many of us paused in the midst of battle to hear your speech, though some may of had cake in their ears and were quite unable to catch all the words of your speech. However, you must allow us to wash up properly before we join in on the festivities...that is, unless you don't mind us reeking of sweat and stale cake.

Lorien: Phew! I mind! Go bathe and then, I shall tend to your wounds, handsome.

Haldir: Hahaha, I thought that might be the answer, melethril. We shall return presently. Strides, hold that thought, I don't want to miss a word. Mel, I promise to you and Jeanne that the pub will be made right again in haste. *kisses Lorien and runs out the door toward the lake*

Lorien: *Duncan kisses Lorien's hand.* Dunc, you sweet, adorable hobbit! Thank you! You and Pip were quite a sight out there! Carolin, Sari, you must be very proud! Alright, Will, now that the brawl is over, what may I help you and the other betrothed hobbits with to plan the double wedding? Jeanne, what can I do to help you get ready for tomorrow? For that matter, someone help me off this bar!!!

Orophin: Gondren, you were a most worthy and formidable dualing partner, but I agree with you. Better to be friends than beat each other to a pulp. Anira, my love, I will return to you in a moment, but first a bath is in order. *Kisses her quickly and heads out the door, stopping in front of the wedding tree.* Rumil!! Brother, are you going to stay up there indefinately? *Snickers and joins Haldir at the lake.*

Rumil: I suppose he is right, my lovely Eden..... or can we stay up here indefinately? :evil:

[Edited on 9/26/2003 by Lorien_Greenleaf]
elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 07:11

*Sarié walked up to Tudo. He averted her gaze and cast his eyes to the floor*

Tudo: My good lady...your generosity and forgiveness is more than I deserve. I am but an insensitive troll, but I shall prove to you that I can be very different.

*he stands still and allows her to tend to his wounds. Her touch awakened a spark in him that he had not felt for some time*

*Sarié smiles at Tudo. She could tell he was truly sorry for his actions toward her.* Good sir, my forgiveness is readily given and I look forward to seeing a different side of you than was put forth here. *She gently tends to his wounds, making sure not to hurt him in the process.* Besides, I think this broken nose just adds more character to your features. *She blushed slightly - after all, he was handsome, she couldn't deny that. She finished the bandaging and stepped back, surveying her work. He was already turning black and blue and swollen around his eyes and nose.* There you are, my lord! You'll be good as new in no time!

[Edited on 26/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]

[Edited on 26/9/2003 by elvenqueen]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 08:13
*Jeanne turns at Lorien's question*

"Hm... well if you could help me make sure that everything is ready for tomorrow then I think that will be enough. Rho.. care to help?"
Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 10:26
*Dolen has been playing her flute for some time now and seems utterly oblivious to what's going on around her. Suddenly the door opens, and in steps the Pony Boy. He spots Dolen, and hastily crosses over to her, keeping a nervous eye on Rho.*

Pony Boy: Uh, letter for you... Miss Dolenaglar...

*Dolen suddenly notices him*

Dolen: A letter? For me?? Who would have thought it!

*Tears the letter open and reads it, her face slowly blanching*

Dolen: Oh dear, it seems I need to leave again. And when I just got back! Well, I will return as soon as I can. Until then, farewell!

((Sorry guys, but at least this time I'm letting you know I can't post for a while. Thanks to parental issues, I'm getting almost no internet access, so I'm going on a journey until this storm blows over and they decide to be a little more reasonable. I'll check in from time to time when I can. Bye!))
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 11:06
*waits till everything is over before even attempting to speak* Such pretty names, Goldy, Legolas. *watches as things begin to settle down* now, is it really Frodo's birthday? I thought I heard something to that effect. *looks at twins* their so adorable. *Dolen says she has to leave* Dolen...bye!

*sighs, says quietly to no one in particular, smiles and looks around* it's good to be back.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 12:09
*As Jeanne talks to Rho and Lorien, Tegol makes his way over to his brother*

"Tagol... I need to ask you something brother...*
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 12:42
Frodo: Duncan, Pippin, Rho, Cele, and Van I forgive you all. I guess my birthday feel at the wrong time. I noticed that all the hobbits were paying attention so I guess my hobbit tradtions just don't go with you humans and elves. Goldy, Thanks. I think it would be a great idea to have a party. Legolas thanks for the speech. I have noticed some of you have yet to open your presents.

Mel: Come on everyone let's have some fun! It looks like the fun never stops. Jeanne the wedding is tomorrow? Oh my! Frodo stand behind me.

Frodo: Why?

Mel: Cause I feel like I'm going to pass out again.

Frodo: Mel, let's go for a walk after the party. Maybe we can walk to Hobbiton and collect the rest of the Gamgees.

Mel: I would love to walk but not to there. I want to take you somewhere but it's a surprise. Let's hurry and have a party before we have this wedding.

Merry: Well if Jeanne has her now maybe we can have ours in two weeks. Sound good to you guys?

Estella: Fine with me. Gives everyone time to relax. Carol, will you cook for us?

Tag: May or Daisy you guys have dresses we can use?

Daisy: Ya I think so if not here I can write home and ask them to bring some. Unless you have forgotten May is taller now so her stuff may not fit.

Will: Frodo, you got something me and Merry to wear?

Merry: I have a suit. I might have you one for you too.
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 02:16
Mini's decided she likes blond elves. Is it too soon to match-make our children, Goldy?
Goldy: Naru your daughter has a thing for my son? She is starting young! And here I was thinking I would have to be fighting off potential suitors for Laure....
Hello Mini.....if you are going to be my daughter-in-law...here are the rules
HANN: Rules? *Scoffing snort* Why are you surprised that Mini might like your son, Goldy? Like mother like daughter! Just teasing, Red! No, really! *Holds up his hands and backs away as his wife's face grows darker & more menacing.* Love you, May!

NARU: *Smiling at Hann's ploy to escape her ire.* My faithful riding partner! I know you're just teasing because you are not so stupid as to go there ever again! I love YOU, too. As for Mini... who knows? She may be the mother of the first hobbit/human/elf someday! What is impossible in Middle Earth nowadays?
Tegol, Jeanne! You're not serious?? So soon? And about time too!
My dear sister Marigold, have you LOOKED at me lately? My dresses would drag the ground a furlong on you! Wait... I think a have at least one gown left from my pre-Fellowship days in Rivendell... Shall we look? It was a perfect green, very simple design and it floooowwwed....! *The Gamgees Girls head up to pillage a wardrobe...*

Orophin: *...stopping in front of the wedding tree.* Rumil!! Brother, are you going to stay up there indefinately? *Snickers and joins Haldir at the lake.*

Rumil: I suppose he is right, my lovely Eden..... or can we stay up here indefinately? :evil:

EDEN: UUuummmm, we CAN... but SHOULD we??? I have never been more comfortable than I have been here.:love: Wouldn't it be wonderful to live in the boughs ALL the time? Oh, that's right! YOU did!
Orophin, my brother-in-law, why the sudden need to bathe? Did we miss something? Or are we about to?
LadyCeleborn
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 02:48
someone help me off this bar!!!
Cele: **hears Lorien** Eomer, love would you please help Lorien off the bar....it seems Haldir was such in a rush to get cleaned off he forgot to get her down....LOL

Eomer: **walks over the Lorien** Ok, no problem. Lets do this carefully now. I would hate for Haldir to seperate my head from my body.....:evil: **carefully picks Lorien up off the bar and sits her down in a chair** There you go, my lady! Safe and sound.

Cele: Thanks Mel! Oh look, we got presents too. Ohhhh Frodo, its lovely **holds up the handcarved cup** Did you do this yourself? Thank you! **sits down with Lorien** What did you get? Whew, I'm glad thats over. After all that fighting a party will be fun. Eomer, love you are going to get cleaned up as well, are you not? Then I wll show you what Frodo gave us.

Eomer: **leans down and kisses her** That I am! Will be right back. Coming with me, Faramir?

Faramir: **shakes Frodo's hand** Happy Birthday again, my friend. Perhaps later you will join us in a drink. Its on me! **kisses Eowyn** Care to join me?...:evil:

Eowyn:**pushes him toward Eomer** Go on with you! Your smelly....phew.....:dizzy: Maybe I'll let you join me if you come back and smell nice. **sits down with Cele and Lorien** Lorien, it seems your brother-in-law and my sister-in-law have become quite attached to one another. Did you see that kiss she gave him earlier? Enough to knock his socks off...:drool: **Opens the present from Frodo** Oh my, Frodo...thank you. Its a myrtle seed, isn't it? We will plant this when we go home. That was very sweet of you! Thank you.
Anira, my love, I will return to you in a moment, but first a bath is in order. *Kisses her quickly and heads out the door,
**Anira laughs and watches him leave the pub. Glancing up she see's the ladies watching her**

Anira: Hmmmm what?:blush: He is quite handsome, is he not?

Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 02:57
Orophin: *Smiles at Eden and Rumil.* You and my brother have missed much, my Lady. However, there is to be another wedding tomorrow; so, you two may want to join us.

Rumil: *Pulls Eden closer to him and kisses her cheek.* Yes, I did live in the trees, but every once in a while, we DID come down. Shall we, my love?

Lorien: Of course I will help you, Jeanne! Oh, Dolen, must you leave so soon? Have a safe journey and come back to us quickly! Ril, it is indeed good to have you back with us! When you have a moment, come tell me of your mother and latest escapades. *Eomer helps her off the bar.* Oh thank you, my Lord! I'm afraid my mobility is lacking as of late. Hmm...Frodo, we are just not used to receiving presents on someone else's birthday! *Finds the parcel Frodo gave them and carefully opens it.* Aaawww... a baby book. *flips through the leather-bound journal* And plenty of pages to carry us through his or her first few centuries. Thank you!

Haldir: *Returning with Orophin fresh and clean from the lake, he kisses Lorien passionately.* Ah, now Strider, as you were saying? Mel, allow those of us who created the mess to clean it up. Eomer, Faramir, Tudo, Orophin, Gondren, Rho, join me? *He and Orophin begin cleaning up the mess.*

Lorien: Mmmmmm you smell much better, handsome. I believe you are right, Eowyn, they have become rather....attached. *giggles as Anira blushes a bit* Aww, yes Anira, those Lothlorien elves are pretty hot stuff. Okay, Jeanne, as you were saying? You're going to use the Wedding Tree, right?

[Edited on 9/27/2003 by Lorien_Greenleaf]
<< First56789Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email