Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First7891011Last >>
Author Topic:
RhovanionWarrior
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Potbelly Pony Pub IV (keep)
on: September 28, 2003 10:54
{{ooc...}}

People, please lighten up with the newbies. I don't know who is sending pms but let us not forget this is an unscripted rp. I do not want any new players to feel bullied here. All are welcome. I do not expect every new player to read every page of every past pub. If they make a mistake, try to bring it to their attention with your character in a friendly manner or post a short ooc message. New players need time to adjust, so please have patience.
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2003 01:03
Carolin,once again you have done a marvellous job of catering! It all looks so yummy!

Legolas: My compliments Carolin.I always enjoy your cooking .

*Legolas and goldy grab a plate of food. Rho brings out the cake*

Rho,the cake is beautiful!

*Rho high fives goldy*
Oh yeah! Cant wait to sing with ya! While you limber up your vocal cords..Ill indulge in a drink or three...that will be all the limbering up I need
Dont say a word Legolas!

Legolas: Would I dare. *turns to Strider and Serenity*
Duct tape?
Serenity,thats a good idea,keep it handy.
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 28, 2003 02:13
"I'm afraid we'll have to raid someplace else. I don't have any cloth or tape on me." Serenity said.

((Okay, I'd just like to say this one last time...I was not born with a crystal ball! I don't know everything that has happened in the RP! I don't have the time to go through dozens of pages in one day. I'm just trying as well as I can. I'm really getting tired of getting three to four messages telling me what I did wrong for every stupid post I do. I've deleted four already without reading them. I'm not perfect and I don't have ESP. Serenity is not perfect and she doesn't have ESP. She's not going to know everything. Keep in mind she only just arrived! The next time I get these darn messages I'm just going to leave. If someone here doesn't want me posting here, just say so already!! Jeeze! Though I would like to thank those few who have been kind to me before I started deepsixing any messages.))
LadyCeleborn
Palantir Mod, Guardian of Ulmo's Realm & Resident Eomer Fancier
Send Message
on: September 28, 2003 02:22
Cele:**licks her lips** Ohhhhh Rho, that is a beautiful cake! I want some of that....yummmy

Eomer:**laughs** Looks like your cake has cured Cele of her tears, Rho....I owe you one for that...now, what was that about singing?

Faramir:**fills the glasses with the Rohan ale** Excellent job, Rho. And Carolin you did a fine job with the food. I'm stuffed. I keep eating like this and I won't be able to get on my horse.

Eowyn:**laughs** Thats alright, Faramir...I'm sure I can think of a way to work it off of you...:evil: Serenity, keep your rope handy. You never know around here when you might need it....

Cele:**watching Lorien eat her cake** Lorien, didn't you just have Duncan bring you cake over at the bar? **laughs** The baby must have a sweet tooth, Haldir. At least Lorien hasn't asked for anything totally gross like mushroom icing....ewwwww

Eomer: **swiping the icing off of Cele's cake** Hmmmmm this stuff is good. I think I would rather have the icing than the cake.

Cele: HEY! You took all my icing...although you do still have some on your lip...**leans over and kisses the icing off**

Eomer::evil:Hmmmm maybe I need some more icing.

Eowyn: Serenity, won't you have some cake too? Rho may look fierce and scary...but don't let that fool you. She's got a mushy heart....**laughs** Remind me to tell you of the interesting way we became friends.....:evil: By the way, I haven't introduced you to the rest of my family. **points at Eomer** You know my brother, Eomer...and that is Cele, his wife. Over at the end of the table is Faramir's sister, Anira. With her is Orophin, Haldir's brother. I think you have met Legolas and Goldy....Rho and Strider....**laughs** You'll meet everyone eventually....just join the crowd.
my Lady, would you care for some food or drink before we settle in comfortably over here?
Anira:**Putting her arm around Orophins waist** Rho's cake looks good....would you care to share some of that with me? Mmmmmm I love icing....:blush:

**hears Eowyn's introduction**

Anira:**waves at Serenity** Welcome. Eowyn has often mentioned your name...it is a pleasure to finally meet you.**turns her attention back to Orophin**

**Arodon and Vane get cake and sit down with the others**

Arodon:**sits Vane on his lap** Maybe when the time comes, Rho would do us the honor of making our wedding cake. We shall have to ask her. Maybe even sing at our wedding.....hmmmmmm That would be....interesting.

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2003 03:55
*Jeanne and Tegol finish dancing and walk over to see the cake. Jeanne and Tegol hug Rho before she leaves to stretch her vocal cords thanking her for the cake.*

"Absolutely beautiful Rho... as usual."

*Jeanne and Tegol each cut a piece of cake and feed it to each other. Jeanne having too much fun puts only a little in his mouth and the rest on his face.*

"Love you honey..."
elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2003 05:03
*Sarié walks back into the Pub and congratulates Jeanne and Tegol.*
That was a wonderful ceremony! Congratulations and may you have many wonderful and joyous years together! *She hugs them and goes to join the others at the table.*

Serenity, it is nice to meet you. I am Sarié of Lothlorien and still somewhat new here myself. Don't worry - you'll soon figure out who everyone is .
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 06:26
"Oh, I hope so." Serenity said.
Timpenin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 07:45
((Sorry I've been gone for so long, I haven't been online in days!))
Lessien: *sitting listening to Dolen's beautiful playing when she recieves the letter* Oh, Dolen! I'll miss you so much, come back as soon as you possibly can! *gives her a hug and walks with her to the door**sits back down playing nameless tunes, when she sees a new elf walk in, and walks over* Welcome! May I ask your name? Serenity? I hope you have a wonderful time during your stay here, which is very very easy to do . *hears that it is Frodo's birthday* Happy Birthday Frodo!!!!!! *plays on flute, Happy birthday to you....* *is startled out of playing again by the wedding announcement, walk outside to watch* :cry: How does each wedding manage to be so perfect? *walks over after the ceremony* My sincerest congratulations, and best best wishes *wanders back insides to look for someone to talk to*
Yavannildi and proud!
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 09:01
WOW!!! look at that cake!!! It almost looks to good to eat...almost. *takes food and sits down with Lorien and Haldir* Oops...*realizes she forgot a fork and gets one. sits down again* okay, i think that's it...*forgot some of the cake!!! goes and gets some* alright, I think that's finally it...*calms down*

So, Lorien, have you thought of a name for your little one in there, or are you waiting till you see him/her? *starts eating...um...vigorously*
RhovanionWarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 09:19
*Tudo emerges from the water closet clean and dressed for the party. He walks over to Sarié and bends down to whisper in her ear*

Tudo: Sarié, would you like me to get you a glass of berry punch? I could spike it for you if you like. :evil: Ladies? *looks around the table* Would you like me to bring you a glass as well?

**outside**

*Rho taps her throat*

me...me me me me. Ahem...meeeeee....ahhhhhhhh! *fluctuates between octaves* Meeeee...ahhhhh! *continues with scales* Me me me me me me me.

*Strider sneaks up behind her and grabs her around the waist*

Rho: me...AHHHHHH! HEY! What do you think you're doing, you startled me! Strider, honey...darling...I love you dearly, but I WILL silence you forever! Don't ever do that again if you value what your mama gave you!

Strider: What was that last note, Mae? I don't think I've ever heard that one before! *laughs*
Gondren
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 10:33
{{OOC: HAPPY (JEWISH) NEW YEAR ALL! It's now the year 5764 by my calendar! L'shanah Tovah!!!
yankeegirl, good to see another Rocker from Aule here! Welcome! I would HOPE the other Pubbers would give YOU the same open and inviting hand as THEY received upon arriving. ... :angry: I'm taking this personally, as a fellow Realm-mate of hers!}}
**A cleaned-up Gondren joins the others for the wedding and then back to the Pub for the party.**
Congratulations, Tegol! It's about time you had a moment of happiness. Jeanne, you lucky lady, take good care of this man and you will have a long and happy life! **Lifts his glass.** TO LIFE!! Syri, I would love a dance with the mostly beautiful elf in the room...

**TAGOL attends his twin's wedding, trying desperately not to get "all mushy" about it. Back in the Pub he approaches the couple at the cake, giving his brother a hug that would stifle a dwarf.** Tegol, Old Man, at long last, happiness! I've been worried about you since...:blush: ...well, for a very long time now. Have a wonderfully happy life. May I claim some family privilege and dance with my new sister-in-law?? **Looks up to see the newcomer.** Serenity, welcome to the Potbelly Pony Pub! May I reserve a dance with you after I break my new sister's toes??
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 11:09
{{OOC: To those that celebrate the Jewish faith - Happy New Year! }}

Lessien you play such beautiful music! Oh I know , you could accompany Rho and I when we do our duet!

Legolas: Serenity.....now would be a good time to find that cloth and rope. goldberry, I think the children could do with a nap,its been a long day for them.

*They put the twins down for a sleep and return to the party*

Tudo, I must say you are looking well. Sarié did a wonderful job mending your nose......perhaps she could now work on that enormous ego of yours. And since you are offering a drink.....I would love several!

*Gondren makes a toast,goldy grabs a glass off the table*

To life Gondren! *she downs the drink quickly and coughs* Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww Juice! *shudders* I had enough of that while I was pregnant to last me several centuries thankyou!

Tudo! Where is that real drink?! Hurry I need to get the taste of this stuff out of my mouth!
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 11:42
*Carolin smiles with pleasure as she is complimented on the wedding feast*

And Carolin you did a fine job with the food. I'm stuffed. I keep eating like this and I won't be able to get on my horse.

Carolin: Heehee, Faramir, that would never happen! Silly...*smiles sweetly at Faramir, thinking about what a nice person he is*

Duncan: Carolin, grab the girls so we can meet the newest elf. Serenity, *bows* I am Duncan Bracegirdle, and this is my wife, Carolin, and her sister Mari. Her other sister is over there playing music with Pippin. *points over at Sari* Her name is Sari.

Carolin: It is wonderful to meet you, Serenity. Isn't this a fun party! I hope you like the food.

Duncan: Personally, I'd like some of that cake...if it tastes as good as it looks...:drool:

Carolin: Of course it does, Rho made it, after all.

*Mari gets some drinks and wanders off to find Fatty*

Duncan: Let's have a dance, love. Then we'll get some of that cake.

Carolin: I thought you'd never ask!:love:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 01:11
*Tegol nods and hands Tagol Jeanne's hand and the two new relatives head out to the dance floor*

"Forgive me if I'm not that good of a dancer Tagol."

*Tegol sits back and watches his brother and new wife enjoy each other*
elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 01:42
*Tudo emerges from the water closet clean and dressed for the party. He walks over to Sarié and bends down to whisper in her ear*
Tudo: Sarié, would you like me to get you a glass of berry punch? I could spike it for you if you like. :evil: Ladies? *looks around the table* Would you like me to bring you a glass as well?

*Sarié notices Tudo as he comes back to the party - looking quite handsome in her opinion :drool:. He offers her a drink. She smiles at him, glad that he is back.*

Indeed, sir, I would love a "real" drink. Thank you.
Tudo, I must say you are looking well. Sarié did a wonderful job mending your nose......perhaps she could now work on that enormous ego of yours.

*she laughs* Well, I shall try my best. *she winks at Tudo.*
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 02:02
(ooc: Sorry everyone but our computer had problems and i wasn't abel to get on.)

*Frodo thanks everyone for the toast and greetings. He says his speech again for the ones that missed it.*

Frodo: Strider that was a great speech. I'm glad you all liked your presents. Serenity, I'm not usualy in hiding but many things have happened and I ahve been jumping from group to group plus getting ready for my in-laws wedding. So What brings you to Bree? Sorry Barliman that is your line.

Barliman: It is ok, Master Underhill. This is your tiem to have fun you may say whatever you want.

Mel:*whisering.* Frodo do you think he'll ever remeber your name?

*They laugh.*

Mel: Lorien, who do you think you are kissing my husband on the forehead? Your grandmother? lol

Fatty: Mari, I am right here. I have been surrounded by my family with this wedding. I'm sorry you lost track of my wonderful girl.

Estella: Carol, I hope your mother does come.

*The Bolger family says thier congrats to Tegol and Jeanne.*

Mel: Frodo, maybe you and I should go on that walk now. Where should we go?

Frodo: I don't know maybe we should go to Hobbiton adn see the Gamgees. Tag, you want me to give them a message?

Tag: Yes please. Let me know when you are leaving and I'll write a letter.

Mel: we plan to leave soon. I know where I want to take you, Frodo. I'm not telling you where you'll jsut have to see whne we get there.

*Tag hands Frodo a note for home.*

Frodo: Anyone else have a note for home or somewhere?

*They wait for everyone to hadn in thier notes. Mel hugs her fmaily as she heads for the door. She whispers to her mother that they will be going to the place where Frodo's parents died.*
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 02:30
((happy new year to you too, Gondren!! ))

*realizes she need a drink, goes and gets one, sits down again* okay, I am NOT getting up again. *takes a deep drink* my mother doesn't allow this kind of thing at home. she's afraid i'll set a bad example for my sister...*laughs* yeah, right. She doesn't need a bad example. She knows enough all ready. She's worse than I am. She's worse than my brother is!!
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 02:38
{OOC: Happy New Year, Gondren!!!}

Lorien: Aaww, Mel. :blush: You both be careful, alright? Don't go running into any wargs or orcs or anything. Goldy, I've had about as much juice as I can stand myself...how did you and Naru stand it?!? Lessien, come join us. I believe another round of poker may be ensuing soon. Hmmm...Ril, I don't think we've even discussed that. Anyone have any ideas on what to name this little rascal!! So, Ril, tell us more about your journey.

Haldir: Hahaha, I believe you are right, Cele. I'm surprised he....

Lorien: ...or she....

Haldir: Yeah, or she, hasn't had a serious sugar rush yet. But, Eomer, I must agree with you about the icing...its most enjoyable when shared... :evil:

Orophin: I would love to share some cake with you. *She mentions icing, and Orophin raises an eyebrow.* You have peaked my interest, my love. *Grabs some of the cake and joins the others at the table, pulling Anira onto his lap.*

[Edited on 9/30/2003 by Lorien_Greenleaf]
Timpenin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 03:45
((Happy New Year Gondren!!))

Lessien you play such beautiful music! Oh I know , you could accompany Rho and I when we do our duet!
I'd love too! What would you like me to play?

((We have 300 hundred posts now!))

[Edited on 30/9/2003 by Timpenin]
Yavannildi and proud!
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 03:46
Serenity calmly and patiently stood where she was. She wasn't going to bardge in or step on anyone's toes about the cake or anything.
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 05:30
*goldy waves bye to Frodo and Mel*

Hurry back you two,that is unless you two plan on working on a brother or sister for Prim. You know , Im sure she would love to have one or the other.

Legolas: goldy , are you meddling again?

Now would I do something like that? Never! You should know by now Legolas,that I never interfere in anyones lives * looks around to see where Gondren and Syri are* So there!

Lessien,Im not sure what we are going to sing yet. Where is Rho? Must go and ask her if she has a fave she wants to sing.

Serenity, you look so calm and patient standing there, but I bet ya wont be for long....just you wait til Rho and I get up there and sing! We'll have ya rocking.........or running screaming for cover! Have a drink or three kick back and relax........*looks at Legolas* Hmmmmmm ask Legolas for a dance if ya like......but dont get too close...keep a distance of so much between you and him *holds arms out to indicate distance* ......Just kidding! about the distance, not the dancing, well dont get too close ...... Excuse me, gotta find where Rho went * goldy wanders out to look for Rho*

[Edited on 30/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
LadyCeleborn
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 05:41
Cele:**waving**Have a safe trip, Frodo and Mel! Come back soon.

**Cele looks up and notices Serenity. Quietly getting off Eomer's lap she walks over to her. Grabbing her hand she brings Serenity over to the table**

Cele:**smiling** Now, have some cake with us, Serenity. Eowyn has told us much about you....so please, join us and have a good time.

Eomer:**grinning**This icing is almost as sweet as you, my lady...want some more? **pulls her back onto his lap**

Cele:**laughing** Behave yourself, my lord....:blush: You'll have to excuse him, Serenity. He can be quite a handful.

Eomer::evil:Well, I certainly hope so.**notices Lessien over at the bar** Lessien! Won't you come play for us all? My lady here has the need to dance. Lorien, as I told you...when the baby is born you shall have an entire bottle of Rohan ale to yourself.....Haldir can worry about changing diapers for a while.

Faramir:**leans back in his chair**Dance! I don't think I could move if I wanted too....I'm too full. Hmmm wonder what else Carolin could come up with.

Eowyn:**leans back on his chest** Its quite comfortable here for the moment. I'm sure Carolin could come up with most anything if you asked her, my love. I'll get you up in a while to dance with me. Serenity, come tell us where you have been these last few years. I have heard nothing of your whereabouts.
me...me me me me. Ahem...meeeeee....ahhhhhhhh! *fluctuates between octaves* Meeeee...ahhhhh! *continues with scales* Me me me me me me me
Cele:**claps hands over ears** What was that? It sounded like someone was hurt....:dizzy:

Eomer:**biting his lip** Hmmmmm it might be....I hmmmm think that was Rho outside practicing her singing.
*She mentions icing, and Orophin raises an eyebrow.* You have peaked my interest, my love.
**Anira takes the plate from Orophin. After settling herself comfortably on his lap she scoops some icing off the cake with her finger and offers it to him**

Anira::blush:Is it good?

((occ: Happy New Year, Gondren))

[Edited on 30/9/2003 by LadyCeleborn]
RhovanionWarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 07:25
Goldy cakes! Have you come to practice with me? Strider is trying to scare the voice out of me!

*Rho opens the door a crack and yells in to Legolas*

I heard that, Legolas! You will not stifle your wifes voice! What! Oh yes, I heard you! You may have keen elf sight but we ranger's can cough*hear better*cough. *Strider shoots her a warning look* Ummm....nevermind.

*Rho backhands Strider across the chest* Why must you always stop me from arguing with Legolas! You are so afraid I will bring up the tracking contest, aren't you! Ha! Brought it up! Whatcha gon' do about it, ranger boy? *insert chirping crickets here* Did the temperature just drop significantly out here? Strider, why are you looking at me like that?

*Inside*

Tudo: Sarié, your wish is my command. One very spiked drink coming up. But first...*Tudo walks over to the door, opens it and yells out to goldy...* AHEM....goldberry, Sarié doesn't seem to have a problem with my ego. In fact, she is very good for it. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it! Oh, sorry. Strider, maybe you could lend her your pipe. *slams the door*

CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 03:10
Carolin: Frodo, Mel, can you please take this note to my parents? If you see Duncan's parents, please do not invite them back here for the weddings! *looks sheepish* Sorry, Dunc, but I'm better visiting them on their turf than here. We'll visit them soon, I promise.

Duncan: You can't avoid my mother all of the time, Carrie. I know they will be here for Mari and Fatty's wedding. And also when we have kids...

Carolin: Stop! I don't even want to think of your Mother bossing me around about babies. *puts her hand on her head* Oh, I need a drink! Bye, Frodo and Mel, have a safe trip!

*Carolin and Duncan go over to sit with Cele and Lorien and wait to dance. Pippin and Sari take a break, and join Mari and Fatty.*

Duncan: *listening to Rho practice outside* This should be interesting, I wonder what Rho and goldy will sing?

Carolin: Hello folks! Did you get enough food? *looks at Faramir, who is looking a little bloated* Faramir, are you turning into a hobbit? Eowyn, I think your man needs a good workout.

Duncan: Carrie, quit teasing Faramir, that's not nice.

Carolin: Serenity, did you try any of the food? With so many hobbits here, you should get some while you can!

Duncan: Speaking of food, I'd like more cake. Can I get some for anyone? Lorien, has the baby had enough sweets for today?

(ooc: Happy New Year, Gondren!)

[Edited on 30/9/2003 by CarolP]
Syriana
Queen Of Rain
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 04:01
*snifs quietly during the wedding ceremony*

Oh Jeanne! You look so wonderful in that dress and you and Tegol are just such a cute couple... *hugs them both and tries not to cry*

Syri, I would love a dance with the mostly beautiful elf in the room...

*looks quite flustered about this sudden compliment*

A dance? Oh why not... at least that'll stop me from being so old- fashioned mushy right now

(Happy NewYear as well, Gon)
Vaneldwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 05:33
((Sorry for not posting, I've been really busy. :blush: ))

*Vane sat on Arodon's lap and ate her cake* Mmm... this is really good. *Arodon's wonders if Rho will make their cake* I hope so... she always makes the best cakes... *hears Rho out side practicing* :evil: I wonder if they would care for a trio... I've been dying to sing ever since I've been here... *laughs*
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 06:45
Cele:**laughing** Behave yourself, my lord.... You'll have to excuse him, Serenity. He can be quite a handful.

"Well, you can always do as my mother did to my father..." Serenity started. "Just smack him upside of the head every once and a while. It worked on my father."

"I really wouldn't know what to tell or where to start." Serenity said. "I haven't married, but that's okay. I see you've married."
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 07:46
Eomer: Lorien, as I told you...when the baby is born you shall have an entire bottle of Rohan ale to yourself.....Haldir can worry about changing diapers for a while.

Lorien: Woohoo!! And then we can have our girls' night out! Right ladies?!

Haldir: Diapers?!? :dizzy:

Lorien: Hahaha, yes, handsome, diapers. I'll take care of one end while YOU take care of the other.

Haldir: And WHO is getting the better end of this deal? Hann, Legolas, help me out here! *Lorien giggles.*

Lorien: I think if the baby or I have any more sweets, Dunc, we're going to explode! Care to dance with me sometime, though? I need to work off this sugar high a bit. Gondren, may I reserve a place on your dance card as well or are you strictly reserved for my Aunt? Okay, Vane, now back to planning your own wedding. Have you and Arodon decided on a date yet?

Serenity: "Just smack him upside of the head every once and a while. It worked on my father."

Lorien: Woohoo!! Sounds like a good idea to me, Serenity! And a second smack just for good measure! Hey...Rho's gone awfully quiet all of a sudden...
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 10:17

S, Ril, tell us more about your journey.

Alright Lorien...

Well, the ride home was pretty uneventful, but I had to ride really fast, because it's nearly two weeks away. A week after I left, I got home, all flushed and tired and dusty, and my sister and brother are standing there, next to my mother, who is perfectly fine :dizzy:. I'm sure I must have looked really confused, because all three started laughing. It turns out, my mother was never sick at all. My sister just played a really rather mean joke on me to get me home.

So now I'm standing there, and they tell me my brother is getting married. To probably the prettiest and sweetest girl within 10 miles any direction. Now, this is like marrying an Oliphaunt to a squirrel. So the reason I was gone so long is they made me stick around for my brother's wedding. I luckily managed to talk them out of a dress.
Gondren
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 10:36
**TAGOL dances with Jeanne, deciding that she is more graceful than she admits.** Welcome to the family Jeanne. In time I'll share with you all of Tegol's deep dark secrets and bad habbits! Unless you discover them for yourself first! Thank you for the dance. I think it's time your groom spun you around the floor. Teges, this lady can dance!
**TAGOL bows out and looks to find Serenity still unoccupied.** A fresh punch, please, Barliman! Well, Lady Serenity, might I persuade you to join me in a dance? You see my last partner survived!

**GONDREN takes Syri's hand and leads her to the dancefloor.** You ARE beautiful when you blush! And you can be as "old-fashioned mushy" as you like while we dance. Weddings and birthdays are happy ocassions and a time for mushy thoughts! I think we are still in the line of fire with Yenta Goldberry, too. She seems to be determined to pair everyone up. What says my lady to that? What ARE you doing for the rest of MY life?...
Niece Lorien, you can wait your turn! I'm still in negotiations here!

{{Thank you all for the New Year's greetings. This is our month for celebrating! Next Yom Kippur.}}
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 11:18
*outside with Rho and Strider*

I came to ask what song are we gonna sing. Oh and Lessien is gonna play for us! But while Im here I guess we can practice.
Strider you are such a meanie to Rho! Stop trying to scare her voice away!

*all is quiet after Rho yells at Legolas*

Wow! Listen to those crickets......they sing lovely dont they! *goldy shivers* Even in this cold!

*Tudo yells at goldy. She pushes through the middle of Rho and Strider ,pulls door open and yells back*

Listen here Ego Boy! :angry: Of course Sarié is good for your ego! She is beautiful,any man would be proud to have her by his side! But why, if indeed she is,would she be proud to be with an orc with an ego the size of Mount Doom is beyond me! Careful Tudo,that over inflated head of yours may cause you trip and bust up that not so pretty nose of yours again! So take that pipe of yours and stick it.... * slams door*

*inside*

Legolas: Haldir,think yourself lucky you will have only one baby to change......I get to change two at a time...often! Excuse me while I see what this yelling match with goldy and Tudo is about.....and have a word to Rho.

LadyCeleborn
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 11:34
Faramir, are you turning into a hobbit?
Eowyn:**laughing** Carolin,I believe you may be right....he likes to eat.

**Faramir just grins and whispers something into Eowyn's ear**

Eowyn: Awww my lord, that is a very sweet idea. I agree. By all means do.**She gets off his lap and sits in the chair as Faramir gets up and walks over to Carolin**

Faramir: **Bending down to her** Carolin, would you do me the honor of dancing with me? If Duncan would grant me a few minutes of your time, of course. I have a solution to the height difference .... **grins and waits for an answer**
Just smack him upside of the head every once and a while
Cele:**chokes on her cake** HAHAHAHAHA, Serenity, that is priceless....I'll have to remember that the next time he misbehaves....:evil:**kisses Eomer** So behave yourself, my lord....or I shall have to get physical with you!

Eomer::evil:Ohhh you think so...hmmm is that a threat or a promise, my lady?...hmmmmm**kisses her neck and tries to bit her ear**

Cele:**giggling**Oh, its a promise...now behave...Lorien is quite right about the girls night out....once the baby comes we shall do that...you can help Haldir with the diapers. Maybe he will even let you change one.... Lorien, have you and Haldir thought of baby names? He or she will be here soon...maybe we could all come up with some good ones...hmmm lets see....Elphir, Erchirion, Amrothos, Lothiriel......

Eomer:**chuckling** Cele, those are the names of your brothers....one is enough of them...ommmmmphhhh **Cele elbows him**

Cele: I like thier names..anyway, lets see...Beor? Bereg? Haldan? Those are boy names...what if its a girl...hmmmm how about Haleth? or Hanna? :dizzy: So many names...have you any idea at all, Lorien?

Arodon:**hears Goldy yell at Tudo** HAHAHAHAHA, that man never learns not to mess with her or Rho....he keeps it up and they are going to rearrange his face....**smiles at Vane** You have a lovely voice, my love...if you can't sing with Rho and Goldy perhaps later you would sing for me?

**Anira waits for Orophin to try the icing. Her heart pounding she watches his eyes to see his reaction**

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 01:42
*Jeanne smiles and laughs at Tagol's remarks. She bows and is handed back to her husband and the two begin to dance again... ever so happy and in love... :love: *
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 02:11
{{OOC: Funny how much stuff piles up when your internet is off for the weekend... Our server connection got wiped and I'm just now getting to CoE... At least we had a nice Yom Teruah with our friends! How was yours, Gondren? }}

*Hann & Naru greet the newlyweds, smiling at Tegol's well-deserved happiness. Naru gives Tege a quick hug & a kiss on the cheek and goes to fetch her daughter.*
HANN: Haldir, keeping your child clean and happy is an honor every father should have, especially when the mess migrates OUTSIDE the diaper! Legolas has double the pleasure. We will be here for you, brother!
Serenity, nice to meet a fellow ranger. My sister and brother are as well. I rode with the Grey Company not long ago. That's where I met my life's partner. Naru got saddled with me when she was traveling with Strider and friends. Now my little May Gamgee is a wife and mother! Where did you range?
I think I'd better check on my sister... She may need a tenor...

NARU: Lorien, I've always LIKED juice. Hobbits have a different tolerance for fermented drinks than you elves! Soon enough you can empty that bottle.
*Seeing Tudo looking all cleaned up!* Excuse me, good sir, but who might you be??? I am impressed! You clean up very nicely! I might even be talked into dancing with you if you behave. HANN... before you go, your daughter already DID! It's under control. Go check on Rho before Goldy has to be restrained.

Rumil: *Escorts Eden back toward the pub.* Now, my Lady, it seems you had some sort of an idea on how we may spend more time in our honeymoon abode.
EDEN: *Enjoying the party...* Well, I wasn't thinking about OUR abode so much as providing similar accomodations for others who might miss a bower in the boughs. Have you noticed that HUGE tree on the opposite side of the lake? What if we had flets built in its branches and a building set around the trunk, with rooms for ground-loving guests and a large common room like this for them to meet and socialize? Being with you has inspired me! What do you think, A'maelamin? Care to work out the details back in OUR treetop?
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 03:28
Serenity chuckled a little. "I think I should warn you, in Elvish Haleth is a boy's name. ...We elves are funny that way."
<< First7891011Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email