Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First910111213
Author Topic:
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Potbelly Pony Pub IV (keep)
on: October 10, 2003 05:33
Elrohir: *Gently takes Serenity's hand and examines it.* You're completely right, my Lady. I believe you'll live. *smiles at her* As for the creature, it appears to be some breed of chicken or something. Barliman, what kind of foreign meat do you put in tht stew of yours? *Turns back to Serenity* Is there anything else I might do for you?

Lorien: hehehe, alright, Cele, you got me there. Our brothers have entirely too much blackmail material on us.

Haldir: *Notices the female reaction as Elphir removes his shirt and whispers into Lorien's ear.* And what do you think of him, melethril?

Lorien: *Smiles and whispers back, looking deeply into her husband's eyes.* I much prefer the private show you give me, melethron, or have you forgotten how we ended up in this situation? :evil: *rubs her tummy* Lessien, why not come over here with us? I believe couple's poker may be starting again soon, and my brother has no partner. Oo, careful of Goldy's drinks...they pack quite a punch as does their maker!

Elladan: Yes, please, my Lady Lessien, do join us. I would enjoy the company. *winks at her*

Lorien: Aw, Carol, the male floor shows are interesting to say the least! Maybe Dunc will give us one next! Welcome, PBHF!! You always leave so quickly!

*in the barn*

Orophin: *Drinks in the warmth emanating from Anira's kiss and whispers back to her in a deep, melodic voice.* I believe you know what it is I desire, my love. *Presses her closer to his own body.*

{OOC: YAY Carol!!! Congrats to both Carol and Mel for their achievments at CoE!!! You go, girls!! }
LadyCeleborn
Palantir Mod, Guardian of Ulmo's Realm & Resident Eomer Fancier
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 06:20
watches as Elphir shows off his muscles, grins* You know, Cele, I haven't swooned yet! Of course, I don't really care for show-offs...
Cele:*laughs* Well, Ril...I don't think you have anything to worry about then...Elphir is just...Elphir... **tosses his shirt back to him**

Elphir:*grins* Thanks, Celey....now what is this about a card game? **rubs hands together** Sounds...interesting.

Eomer: Haldir, what say you we get this card game going again. **pulls Cele back against his chest** Are you up to playing again, my lady? Elphir, usually when we play we do as couples.

Elphir::evil:Hmmmmm ok...**glances around Pub and notices the woman with the big guy over by the bar** Celey, who is that over there?

Cele:**looks to where Elphir points** Thats Sarie. The man with her is Tudo...Rho's brother.

Elphir: **grinning** Are they a ...couple?

Cele: Hmmmmmm not sure, brother....**rests her head on Eomer's shoulder** But be careful...step on Tudo's toes and he will punch your lights out....

Elphir::evil:HAHAHAHAHA I don't think so, Celey. If you'll excuse me....I think I will go and make the acquaintance of that lovely lady.

Cele: Eomer, he's gonna step on some toes....why didn't you stop him?

Eomer: **laughs** Are you kidding...Elphir and Tudo are built like brick walls...let them deal with each other. **kisses her soundly** How about yout just worry about me, ok...

Cele::drool:Oh yeah...

Eowyn: Serenity, are you ok? Count Faramir and myself in, Haldir. We'll play too.

**Arodon listens to Vane make plans for the wedding. She could decide on that.....he had his own plans for the honeymoon. Perhaps a trip over to Eden and Rumil's....**

**In the barn**

** Anira shivered at Orophins words. Taking his hand she laid it upon her heart**

Anira: Feel how fast my heart beats....I too believe you know what I desire....Orophin **Anira covers his hand with her own**

CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: October 11, 2003 04:04
*Carolin takes her badge from PB, smiles modestly*

Carolin: Thanks PB, it was nice of you to visit. Heehee, shiriff Carol, I think that would sound a little too funny, Ril. *Ril stares off into space* Ril? Have you been drinking that Rohan ale?

*Duncan comes downstairs looking for his wife, waves at Jeanne and Tegol as they go on their honeymoon*

Duncan: Have a great time! Now, where is my wife? *looks around* The kitchen, I imagine. *walks off to the kitchen*

Carolin: *taking ale from Mel* Mel, this is lovely, thank you! When Duncan wakes up, we'll open it! (ooc: congrats to you too, Mel )

*Duncan walks into the kitchen*

Carolin: Did you give them a floor show? *laughs at Duncan's confused look*

Duncan: Floor show, what went on while I was asleep?:dizzy:

Carolin: Oh, nothing much, just cooking... *hugs and kisses Duncan, gives him a mug of plain broth* Now go get a nice cup of tea, drink this broth, and no alchohol for awhile! *the mud covered little hobbits come in* Look at that, beautiful little chocolate covered hobbits! *grins at the girls* What! It's not chocolate? It's mud? My goodness! *looks around at everyone bustling around the kitchen* Okay, time for the first experiment...

(ooc: thanks for the congrats guys! )

Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2003 04:24
((Congrats, Mel!!))

Ril? Have you been drinking that Rohan ale?

*grins* A little. I'm not drunk, if that's what you mean. *"chocolate covered hobbits" wander in* Well, we've certainly outdone ourselves today, haven't we? *smiles at them. turns to Carolin* Experiment? Whatever you need me to do, Shiriff Carol!
Vaneldwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2003 05:45
*turns back to Lorien after she talks to Elrohir* Lorien! Arodon and I are getting married on Sunday! :love: I was wondering if you would like to help me get ready. You dont mind me stealling her for a while do you Haldir? *talks half to herself half to Lorien* Now lets see... I have to talk to Carolin about the food, and Rho.... and I have to get dressed... :dizzy: *sees Carolin* Carolin, you said you would do the food for our wedding right?
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 11, 2003 06:00
Elrohir: *Gently takes Serenity's hand and examines it.* You're completely right, my Lady. I believe you'll live. *smiles at her* As for the creature, it appears to be some breed of chicken or something. Barliman, what kind of foreign meat do you put in tht stew of yours? *Turns back to Serenity* Is there anything else I might do for you?

Serenity smiles a little shyly and is a little embarassed at the same time. She never did like having such a fuss made over her. "I have never seen a breed of chicken like that before." She admitted to Elrohir.

Eowyn: Serenity, are you ok?

"I'm fine." Serenity called to Eowyn. "I'm not hurt although, I'm afraid that weird chicken like critter isn't too happy."

She looked back up at Elrohir and felt herself :blush: a deep shade of pink. "Excuse me." She said rather quickly and retreated into the kitchen.
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2003 10:14
{{Congrats to all our VIPs: Gallery Shirrif Rho, Moderator Carol, Realm Leaders Goldy, Sarié, and soon Mel! WOW! We have a big-name Pub here! }}

*Tirithiel returns from errands to to the Lembas & Lounge.*
TIRI: Greetings, all! I bring word from the the Lounge on the Lake. They have a lovely facility for WEDDINGS under their tree. And the proprietors request the presence of Lord Rumil's brother Orophin, who has yet to visit... Where is he??? *Looks around the room, noticing some newly-arrive DARK-haired elves...:drool:...:blush:*

*Hann joins his wife and niece with a fresh basket of Fruit Rings and napkins, offering one of the latter to Thala.*
HANN: You might want to appear less eager, young lady. Did we teach you NO manners? And how is my daughter? Drooling too? Naru, I hope you don't fall victim to this disease, too!

NARU: Only when I look a certain rangers, Hannastirn. And I've learned to control myself in public! Estelmin's excuse is internal; she's teething.
Don't fret, Tudo! We have Thala in hand.
Y'know, Hann, I think we should find a babysitter and spend a nice evening over at the Lounge...:love: We haven't had any time alone in quite some while.
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2003 06:23
Haldir: Alright, who else is in on the game? Rho, Strider? Goldy, Legolas? Tiri, if you are looking for my younger brother, I believe he is a bit...hmmm....indisposed at that moment. Once he and Anira return, I will send them over to visit the Lounge directly.

Elrohir: *Serenity excuses herself and leaves him quickly.* Of course, my Lady. *He returns to the table where his family has gathered, thinking to himself.* Did I say something wrong? Ah, little sister, Elladan and I have brought presents for the baby from Rivendell. *Rumages through his pack and retrieves two parcels, handing them to Lorien.*

Lorien: Ooo presents! *Unwraps the gifts to find an ancient book of stories from their childhood and an elaborately decorated elven dagger.* Oh, Elrohir, Elladan they're beautiful! Look, Haldir, our child is already building up his or her arsenal! Thank you! *Her brothers take turns hugging the couple.*

Haldir: Well, I too wanted to give the baby something. *Beckons for Elladan to retrieve another parcel from their room and hands it to Lorien. She unwraps this one to find a smaller but identical version of the Haldir's Lothlorien bow and quiver.* This bow has been passed down among my brothers and I as children, and now, I wish it to be passed down to our first born.

Lorien: Aawww, its perfect, melethron! *kisses him deeply* I just know that you can't wait to teach our child archery. Thank you, meleth nîn. *Kisses him again. Haldir wraps his arms around her more tightly, delicately pulling her closer to his chest.*

*In the barn*

Orophin: *Feels the rapid beating of Anira's heart, matching the rhythm of his own.* Then what do you suggest, my love? Shall we begin our game? :evil:

[Edited on 10/12/2003 by Lorien_Greenleaf]

[Edited on 10/12/2003 by Lorien_Greenleaf]
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2003 08:09
*Legolas and goldy return from the nursery,bags packed and babes in arms.*

WE are leaving everyone,we are headed to Mirkwood,its time the babes saw their fathers' home.

*Hugs and kisses everyone bye and they head out the door *

I will miss the place ,but its time we moved on.

[Edited on 10/12/2003 by Veaglarwen]
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2003 11:14
(ooc: I will be leaving COE I really need to use my time wisely and COE takes up alot of it. I'll be on for awhile with my realm but I will be leaving the pub. Carol, since Fatty and Mari got something going on I shall hand him over to you. I will miss everyone of you. I had fun and everything Mel said is true for real execpt some parts.)

Mel: Everyone Frodo and I must leave. I'm pregnant and I want this kid to be raised away from a pub. I will miss you all but I must go. I'm sorry I will miss the Lothlorien baby born and I'll miss the new weddings but we must go. Goldy and Legolas made us think. I hate having to leave my home but the time has come. I've left this place once before with Frodo and it's time to do it again without having Gollum join us later.

Frodo: Thanks for the fun and parties. We will charish these meories well. We will be telling these stories along with our quest stories.

Will: Tag and I have also been talking we wanna get married in Hobbiton and go back to a great place I saw on my journies. As Frodo and Mel said you will all be missed I enjoyed meeting you all and spending time with you.

Tag: May, I will miss you the most sister. I hate having to leave you and your family but I must. I go where Will goes. I'm sorry to leave my new friends.

Merry: Estella and I wanna live in Buckland. I will miss you guys. Pippin, come and vist when you can. Maybe after you and Sari get married you guys can come by.

Estella: I'm leaving my home. This is all I ever knew. I need to venture out. This is hard for me but it something that has to be done.

Sam: Rosie and I most be getting home. We came to see my sister wed so if she will not be getting married now then I guess we shall leave. Pippin, it was great seeing you again. Faramir, I'm glad to see you too. Keep in touch.

Rosie: It was nice to met you all. We will tell Frodo G all about you guys. It will be an added story.

Daisy: Wait for me. Nice to met and talk with you all but like Sam said I only came for one reason and well ain't happening so I'm out.

Barliman: My favorite servers and family can not leave without something from me.
*Barliman hands them a pic of the firt day each one of them started to work there and some special ale. They all hug everyone. Frodo and Mel grab Prim. Say their goodbyes to everyone personilzed to some. They walk out with some crying and everything in hand.*
Timpenin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 12, 2003 07:24
((Congrats to all of our stars here at the Pub ))

*Legolas and goldy return from the nursery,bags packed and babes in arms.*

WE are leaving everyone,we are headed to Mirkwood,its time the babes saw their fathers' home.

*Hugs and kisses everyone bye and they head out the door *

Mel: Everyone Frodo and I must leave. I'm pregnant and I want this kid to be raised away from a pub. I will miss you all but I must go.

Lessien: *hears goldy's annnouncement* Oh, goldy! I'll miss you all so much! And I never played you songs for you. I promise I won't forget you, or your Smaug's Breath! *hugs and kisses her, and waves goodbye to Legolas and the babies*

*turns to go back in the Pub and hears Mel* I understand Mel, but I'll miss you all so much!:cry:

Lessien, why not come over here with us? I believe couple's poker may be starting again soon, and my brother has no partner. Elladan: Yes, please, my Lady Lessien, do join us. I would enjoy the company. *winks at her*

*starts at hearing Lorien and Elladan's voice, then realizes she had been staring into space for the past few minutes* I'd love to! *walks over to stand as close to Elladan as she can*
Yavannildi and proud!
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 12, 2003 11:55
*as she takes a break from the kitchen, notices people leaving* Goldy? Mel? You're leaving? :cry: Goodbye, Goldy, Legolas, Mel, Frodo, Will, Tag, Merry, Estella, Sam Rosie and Daisy!! :cry: We'll miss you!! *quickly hugs Goldy and Mel then scampers back to the kitchen*

*sniffs, then cheers up* Okay Carol, what do you have planned??
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 12, 2003 02:29
Serenity finished whipping up some dinner for everyone in the pub. "How does this taste?" She asked. Her cheeks were still a little pink.

"What's going on?" Serenity asked when people rushed into the kitchen. Many of them looked rather upset.

((I've been thinking about throwing Serenity's mom, Merenwen, into the mix just for fun.))
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: October 12, 2003 04:54
*Carolin, Duncan, Fatty and Mari sadly say goodbye to Legolas, goldy, and the babies. Carolin gives Mel a huge hug, and says goodbye to the group of hobbits.:cry: Goes back to the kitchen to see that Serenity has prepared dinner.*

Carolin: Ril, looks like Serenity has the meal well in hand! Serenity, that looks great, Ril, why don't we grab a table and have some? Since we won't be having the double wedding after all, no need to hurry about recipes. *helps Serenity serve her meal, grabs a drink, and sits down with Duncan.*
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2003 05:43
Sounds good! *follows Carolin, tries a bit of Serenity's cooking* Tastes good, too! Very good! Wow, Serenity!

*someone enters pub, spots Ril, and walks over to her. Ril looks surprised* Ele! What in Middle Earth are you doing here? How did you get here?

Elen: *grins* I followed you!

You what?

Elen: *grins wider* It was really easy. No, mother doesn't know I came, but she doesn't care. I had Ren tell her I went to visit friends.

Elen, you turn around right this minute and go back home!

Elen: *puts on best "puppy dog" face* Please?

*melts* Fine. Just for a little while.
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 13, 2003 07:19
((Here's Merenwen's bio. Merenwen is Serenity's mother. here ))

Sounds good! *follows Carolin, tries a bit of Serenity's cooking* Tastes good, too! Very good! Wow, Serenity!

Serenity chuckled a little. "Thank you." She said. "My mother taught me how to cook. But then she said my father would eat anything you put down infront of him."

Elrohir: *Serenity excuses herself and leaves him quickly.* Of course, my Lady. *He returns to the table where his family has gathered, thinking to himself.* Did I say something wrong? Ah, little sister, Elladan and I have brought presents for the baby from Rivendell. *Rumages through his pack and retrieves two parcels, handing them to Lorien.*

Merenwen had seen the whole thing and was trying oh so hard not to smile. Serenity had always been shy around the males. Finally she decided to step forward and save him. "Fear not, young friend. My daughter is simply shy around the men." Merenwen said.

[Edited on 13/10/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: October 14, 2003 03:09
*Pippin and Sari come back from their dinner at the tree lounge, and join the Carolin and Duncan. Fatty and Mari also join the group*

Fatty: Carolin, my family has left, I think I'm ready to go too. Mari agrees with me, we miss them already.

Mari: I miss Mom and Dad too.

Duncan: *hugs Carolin* Shall we pack up and return to Hobbiton? It's your decision.

Carolin: *looks around* Yes, I think it's time to go as well.

*The hobbits retire to their rooms, and pack up their gear, returning to the pub for one last drink. Carolin opens up the bottle of ale that Mel gave her, passing glasses around to everyone she can reach*

Pippin: A toast to the pub, and all of the folk within. *hands Mr. Barliman a glass of ale* A toast, Mr. Barliman.

*The hobbits drink their drinks, say their hugs and goodbyes to all in the pub, and leave for hobbiton.*

[Edited on 14/10/2003 by CarolP]
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2003 09:33
*Carolin and co. come down and start to leave* Goodbye, Carolin! I'll miss you! :cry: Come back someday? *sniffs* everybody's leaving! *sits down* Elen, come here. *Elen comes. Ril takes her upstairs* Alright, what are you doing here? You never answered. *Elen looks stubborn* Elen, sister, tell me.

Elen: Okay, I'll tell you. I wanted to see what it was like here. You seemed to be having so much fun... I wanted to try it. I'm not a child anymore, Ril.*eyes start to fill with tears*

*softens considerably* Alright, let's go down. I'll introduce you to everybody.

*walks downstairs with Elen, walks up to Serenity and co.* Hello everyone! have you met my little sister Elen?

[Edited on 14/10/2003 by CarolP]
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2003 04:33
Elladan: Little sister, to be honest, ada sent us here not on a journey of rest, but to escort you back to Gondor. There has been some trouble with Arwen's child causing him to stay in the White City, and since you are so close to giving birth yourself, he wants you under his personal supervision.

Lorien: Oh, this is sad news indeed. :cry: :cry:

Haldir: Come on, melethril, we should prepare for our departure. Elrohir, go out to the barn and tell Orophin the news. He will undoubtedly want to follow us. Eomer, Faramir, you are all welcome to join us if you wish. I'm sure Lorien would feel better if Cele is present for the birth.

*Lorien and Haldir go upstairs to pack, while Elrohir goes to the barn and returns with Anira and Orophin.*

Elladan: Lessien, I am truly sorry we did not get to know each other better. Please forgive me. *Kisses her hand and exits the pub to ready the horses.*

Elrohir: Serenity, Merenwen, please forgive me as well. *exits with his twin*

Orophin: Anira, you will come with us, won't you? *hugs her close* I don't want to loose you. Say you will ride with me. *escorts her outside*

*Lorien and Haldir exchange very emotional goodbyes with those remaining in the pub.*

Lorien: We will miss you all dearly. Come and visit us in Lothlorien when you have a chance and keep my Marchwarden on his toes.

Haldir: Eomer, is everything ready? Well, my wife, I believe this is it. The memories of this pub will live in our hearts forever. *Haldir gently picks up Lorien and carries her to their horse. After placing her on the beast's back, he climbs up behind her, securly placing his arms around her.* I always did love sharing a horse with you, melethril. Goodbye, everyone!

Lorien: *Leans back against Haldir's chest and smiles.* Goodbye! :cry:

[Edited on 10/15/2003 by Lorien_Greenleaf]
LadyCeleborn
Palantir Mod, Guardian of Ulmo's Realm & Resident Eomer Fancier
Send Message
on: October 14, 2003 04:58
Eomer: Of course, we shall come with you both. It is time for us as well. Lorien will need Cele. **motions to the Rohan Guard at the door** Have our horses ready. We shall be departing shortly.

Cele: **tears in her eyes** Oh Lorien, of course we shall come with you. I wouldn't miss the birth of your baby for anything. **glances around** There are so many memories here....many I take with me.

Eomer:**pulls Cele into his arms** Don't cry, love. We're leaving with friends and family. We'll make new memories.

Elphir: Don't cry, Celey...I'm coming with you too. **goes outside to see to the horses**

Faramir: Our horses are already to go. Eowyn? Have you everything?

Eowyn: **sighs** Yes, my lord. I have everything. It is sad to say goodbye to those we leave behind. **takes Faramir's hand and he takes her outside**

Eomer: Lets go, love. Our horses are ready. Everything has been taken care of. Its time to go.

**Outside he scoops Cele up and places her in the saddle and then jumps up with her. Leaning back Cele closes her eyes and thinks of only the good times they had in the pub**

Eomer: **cradling Cele in his arms** Don't worry, Cele. The others will follow...some will come to stay...some will visit. They will always be welcome.

Anira:**sighs** I don't want to leave you either, Orophin. Where you go is where I belong. **leaves the pub with him**

**The group of riders stood together. Eomer and Cele. Faramir and Eowyn. Haldir and Lorien. Orophin and Anira. Elphir. The twins. They waited for two others.**

Rho: Go on, Stider. I wish a moment to myself.

**Strider kisses his wife's forehead and heads outside. Leaping on his horse he sat and waited. The others remained quiet for they knew she had to say goodbye**

**Rho wiped her nose across her sleeve. Glancing around the pub all the memories rushed forward...all the good times. Smiling she took out her knife and scratched her initials into the wood on the bar. There! Her mark would be there forever. She walked to the door. Pulling it open she stepped through it and shut it behind her**

Rho:**leaping on her horse she pulled out her sword** Lets go, my friends....May the force be with us!!!
Vaneldwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2003 05:21
*Arodon and Vane stood outside the pub and watched as their dear friends left suddenly the pony boy came from the trees after Rho had left and handed Vane a note, taking it she read it then turned and looked up at Arodon* Meleth nín it appears we must wait to be married I am afraid. The note was from Lothlorien, my pressence is requested. You will come with me wont you? *sees Sariè watching them a distance off* Do you think Sariè would care to come? *calls over to her* Sariè, my pressence is requested in Lothlorien. Arodon and I must leave imidiatly. Would you care to traval with us?

Arodon: U'osto meleth nín, we will be married yet you aren't getting away from me again :evil: Let us say farewell to the remainder in the pub and then we should leave. *walks back into the pub with his arm around Vane* You know even with our short stay here I am going to miss this place. *grinning* exspecailly that fight! If Lorien hadn't hit me with the apple I'm sure I could have beat him again. :evil: I sure am going to miss it here.

Vane: So am I.... :cry:

Arodon: Dont cry Vane we may return someday... *wipes the tears from Vane's eyes as they enter the pub* I am sorry to leave you all, but we must leave now for Lothlorien. Namarë mellyn nín! We will miss you greatly! *Vane and Arodon give their friends a warm hug goodbye then mount their horses and ride off towards Lothlorien.*
elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2003 05:38
*calls over to her* Sariè, my pressence is requested in Lothlorien. Arodon and I must leave imidiatly. Would you care to travel with us?

*joins Vane and Arodon.* My dear, I wouldn't miss your wedding for anything! Of course I will go with you...it's time I returned home as well. I must make my report to the Lady. *She readies her horse and says her farewells to those left in the pub then leaves with Vane.*

[Edited on 15/10/2003 by CarolP]
Syriana
Queen Of Rain
Send Message
on: October 15, 2003 04:42
[[completely OOC: Okay people, I have absolutely no idea what happened around here in the week that I've been gone. I only happened to notice a recent banning, some new mods (congrats to those people) and my own position change of late (but lets leave that out of this). If someone can fill me up about everything I'd be more than grateful]]
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 15, 2003 06:15
((Man, everyone and their uncle is leaving!!))
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2003 08:43
((i'm not quite sure what happened either, Syriana.))

*walks downstairs with Elen. sees all her friends leaving* Goodbye, everyone! *really starts to cry now* They're all leaving...

Elen: *tries to comfort Ril* Maybe they'll be back...

*cries harder* I don't think so....

Elen: Maybe it's time for us to go, too.

*stops, sniffs* No... not yet. *tries to smile*

[Edited on 15/10/2003 by CarolP]
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 15, 2003 08:56
((Just when I'm getting used to an RP and into it and accepted, something happens and the group goes bust. I guess I ruin a lot of stuff I join. **Sigh**))
Timpenin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 15, 2003 09:21
(( Well, it's been fun while it lasted, and I'll miss it:cry)

Lessien: *still sitting in chair where she has been since Elladan left, quietly playing a minor sounding tune on her flute. Looks up and notices that it's echoing in a nearly empty room* Oh! Where did everyone go? I see you're still here Serenity. I suppose I should be moving on, minstrels simply aren't meant to stay in one place for long *laughs* Are you staying here, or would you like to come with me, Serenity? If you have no other plans, your company would be welcome.

[Edited on 15/10/2003 by Timpenin]
Yavannildi and proud!
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 15, 2003 10:35
((The Yankee has fouled things up, so the Yankee is gone.))
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2003 09:59
((no you haven't, yankeegirl! how many times do i have to tell you?? it was pure coincidence. in fact, this thing started failing since before you were here, so maybe it was me. but who knows?))

*takes a long look at the pub, and the three remaning people.* Well, Lessien, Serenity, I guess this place is finally closing down. I'm sorry I didn't get to know you two very well. I think, Elen, you are right. It's time to go. *turns to Elen* I want you to go home. I am going to wander around for a while, as I don't feel ready to return home yet.

Elen: But...

Elen, no buts. Tell mother and Ren I'll be home in a few months.

Elen: *nods* okay... *smile slowly spreads across her face* Did I tell you I was engaged? *darts out the door before Ril can react*

*jaw drops. quickly closes it, then calls after her retreating sister* Goodbye to you, too, Elen! *mutters to self* she's younger than I am... and I'm still single... *laughs* And that's how I want it to be.

Lessien, if you would like company, I have no plans...
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2003 10:23
*turns slowly toward the door and walks out. halfway to the stables, Elen nearly runs into her as she careens out*

Elen: Ril! Ril! Look at this! *waves something in front of her face*

Hold it still! I can't read it when you're waving it around like that! *grabs pape and starts reading* Well, what do you know! They moved! Come on! Let's go...yes this time you can stay.

*head off toward new place*

[Edited on 16/10/2003 by CarolP]

[Edited on 17/10/2003 by Anarril]
Timpenin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 16, 2003 12:55
((thank you sooo much!! Going there right now....Yankee, you're coming too, right?))

Lessien: I would love to come with you Elen, if Serenity wouldn't mind! *heads out the door taking one last look behind her*
Yavannildi and proud!
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: October 16, 2003 02:59
I don't care if most of the guests left. I like this place- after all it was named after me.
Lookitthat- no-one emptied the keg!! anyone else want a mug?

OOC
I wonder if we can find someone new to take charge of the place. It's in a very successful location and it would be a real shame to close it down.

Anyone interested? Pm me and let's see what we can do here.

yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 16, 2003 03:32
Yankee, you're coming too, right?

Huh? Coming where? **The Yankee is very confused**
<< First910111213
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email