Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First910111213
Author Topic:
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
Post RE: The Potbelly Pony Pub IV (keep)
on: October 07, 2003 02:25
*Carolin comes downstairs after helping Duncan to bed*

Carolin: Elladan! Elohir! It is good to see you again. Duncan is done for the night, thanks to my sister's bad cooking, due to my bad teaching I'm afraid. I certainly could use some extra help with the weddings coming up, and I'm afraid that Mari may not be of much use. She could wash dishes though...*sees Serenity sitting watching the dancers, and approaches her* Serenity, would you like to help me out in the kitchen? I'm not sure if my mother will make it in time for the double wedding, and Mel will be much too busy with other things. What do you say? *sits down and grabs a drink* Think I'll rest a little, and then back to work. I have some new recipes in the works, and I'd like to try them out before the wedding.

Pip, do you know any Marshall Matherslen?

Pippin: Marshall Matherslen? On a banjo, um I think I'd have to find a different instrument. Maybe we can get together with Lession later and figure it out. *announces* We're going to play a nice slow one now for all of the sweethearts of the pub. *looks at Sari with a smile* We'll dance later, sweetheart.:heart:

Sari: *stops playing for a moment* Sorry I almost gave you bad food, Pip.

*in the kitchen, a frustrated Mari tries to label bottles of spices*

Mari: Estella, I don't know what this red stuff is! Is it pepper? Or cinnamon? *shrugs her shoulders and starts to label the bottle cinnamon*

(ooc: yankeegirl, come on back and help me in the kitchen, we've got weddings galore coming)

Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 03:07
Haldir: Ah, good, Mel. I'm glad you and Frodo had a pleasant journey.

Lorien: Aaaww, Dunc, are you alright? Carolin, is there anything I can do? You've got a point there, Goldy, but it would have made for excellent entertainment. I was thinking of on the poker table, what do you think? Rho, I LOVE Marshall Matherslen!! Ooo sing one of his songs!!

Rumil: Eden, that is a wonderful and generous idea. Jeanne, please you and Tegol come and be our very first guests. My love, perhaps we should go and inspect the construction progression for our guests.

Haldir: I couldn't agree more, Eowyn. *nuzzles Lorien's neck and whispers gently in her ear* I think you look radiant, melethril, and not just because you bear our child. *Rubs her stomach delicately and kisses the tip of her ear.*

Elladan: Legolas, Naru, Ril, thank you for the warm welcome back! Our travels were...interesting...as usual, but it is good to take a rest from tracking and visit family. *Walks over to Naru.* Now, Naru, who is this little angel?

Elrohir: Ah Faramir, Eomer, it appears our reputation proceeds us. A drink sounds perfect, my friend. *Takes Cele's hand and kisses it.* Lady Cele, it is indeed an honor to meet such a stunning woman as yourself. As for my dear little sister's behaviour, she was MUCH worse because she had Daddy wrapped around her pinky.

Lorien: I did not!!

Elrohir: Might I remind you of your little escapades with Haldir that Daddy just happened to not notice?

Lorien: :blush: Ooohhh yeah...Okay, so I was pretty bad....

Elrohir: Hahaha. *Kisses Lorien's forhead.* Now, little sis, introduce me to some of these fair maidens. *Helps Lorien off Haldir's lap.*

Lorien: Lessien, Sarie, Serenity these are my brothers, Elladan and Elrohir. Vane, Arodon, you remember them, right? And my goodness, brother, but there has been an exponential increase in the number of hobbits in the pub.

Orophin: *Comes up behind Anira, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her neck, his breath hot against her skin.* I do believe we are all alone, my Lady. Away from prying eyes and ears.....

[Edited on 10/8/2003 by Lorien_Greenleaf]
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 03:42
((Man, I need something to be able to offer or contribute to the group. Alas, I have nothing really. ))

*sees Serenity sitting watching the dancers, and approaches her* Serenity, would you like to help me out in the kitchen? I'm not sure if my mother will make it in time for the double wedding, and Mel will be much too busy with other things. What do you say?

"I don't suppose it could hurt." Serenity said as she stood up. "So many weddings happening today. Before we know it there will be hundreds of children here as well."
LadyCeleborn
Palantir Mod, Guardian of Ulmo's Realm & Resident Eomer Fancier
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 04:59
Cele::blush:It is a pleasure to meet you and your brother, Elrohir. Perhaps you will regale us with some of those stories about your dear sister...I'm sure we would love to hear them....:evil:

Eomer:**pours drinks for them all** Here you go...drink up! This stuff is quite potent!

Cele:**holds her glass out too** Me too, please.

Eomer:*raises eyebrow* Oh no you don't...the last time you had this stuff you were....not yourself....hmmmm on second thought, here you go, love...have some....:evil:

Faramir: *nuzzling Eowyns neck* Would you care for some too, my lady....:evil:

Eowyn: Are you trying to get me drunk, my lord?....

Faramir:*innocent look** Who me?...of course not!

**See's Lorien introduce her brothers to the maidens**

Eowyn: Looks like Lorien is going to be playing matchmaker... the ladies have not taken their eyes off them since they walked in.

**Pub door opens. A tall dark man enters and looks around and see's the woman he is looking for. Grinning he sneaks up behind her and grabs her off Eomers lap**

Cele: **shrieks** OH my gosh!!! **turning she see's who it is** ELPHIR!!! Where did you come from! I have missed you....why didn't you tell me you were coming...**throws her arms around his neck and hugs him tight**

Eomer:**taking a deep breath after almost drawing his knife, grins and clasps the mans hand** Elphir, it is good to see you. How have you been, man?

Elphir:**holding Cele off the floor** Good to see you too, Eomer. Just came to check up on my sister. Make sure you were treating her right...and from the looks of it...I say you were doing a good job....

Cele: Let me introduce you, Elphir...most you probably know. My friends, this is my oldest brother....:love: Come...sit with us and have a drink...rest for a while...then I want to know of everthing from home.

**In the barn**

Anira:*sighs as Orophins strong arms wrap around her. Tilting her head she trembles as he kisses her neckOrophin. Tis quiet out here....is that what you seek....Solitude? **turning herself in his arms Anira reaches up and twines her fingers in his hair and lifts her face towards his**

[Edited on 8/10/2003 by LadyCeleborn]

goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 06:01
{{OOC: YG,you do have something to offer - yourself we are happy to have you with us. Just relax and join in the silliness of the pub,thats all that you need to contribute - silliness }}

Oh yeah! now ya talking Rho! Marshall Matherslen is the way to go! Any of those songs would be a good choice.
Legolas rap with us?............Hahahhahhahahahahahhahahaha.

Legolas: Rho, I will not stop goldy from rapping with you.Not so sure about myself however * Legolas eyes goldy* Then again.......

*goldy pokes tongue out at Legolas*

Lessien: *turns to goldy* I'm sorry, if I promise to play two songs just for you later, will you forgive me? Those fruit rings sound excellent! About the Smaug's Breath though, are you sure I'd live through drinking something with a name like that?

Well.......alright. Two songs later on then The fruit rings are excellent,like I said,rum soaked ones are the best. I think you may live through a Smaugs Breath,nobody has died......yet. Game enough to try one,I'll even throw in a neon twisty straw in the colour of your choice

Lorien,if ya wanna have the babe on the poker table...sure why not, get the little one an early start on being a card shark!

Hello there ,Elphir is it? My name is goldberry,this is my husband Legolas. Welcome to the pub,be sure to get Cele to get you some rum soaked fruit rings....or the boring plain kind if thats your thing and some of Barlimans not as good as Rohan ale

Now Legolas,shall we join your father and Lessien on the dance floor? * Legolas smiles takes her hand and leads her onto the floor*

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 06:05
*Jeanne nods in graditude to the couple as she heads back over to Tegol and tells him the news.*

"Well... my love... looks like we have a honeymoon now..."
RhovanionWarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 06:39
{{ooc...Yankee, glad you changed your mind. }}

Oh Rumil...will you be needing a wrecking crew for that bed and breakfast tree thingy? Now you know that goldy and I are the greatest construction workers that ever lived!

*starts swaying to the music and breaks out with a Marshall Matherslen song...*

Here's one for you, Lorien!

Ooohhhhh....
Two Rivendell elves go round the outside...
round the outside.....
round the outside.....

Take it away gold! Woooooooooooo!

*back in the corner of the bar Thala notices Cele's brother enter the pub. She raises her eyebrows and stares at him*

Thala: *to self* Wow...who is that!!! :drool: Now that's what I call a man! Hmmpt...Tagol can't even begin to compare! He thinks he's such a ladies man. Just look at him fawning all over the women in here!

*she goes to sit with Naru*
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 07:13
Woah..... yeah..... Rho!

*goldy starts to "bounce" as Rho starts the song off,then takes over*

guess whos back,
back again,Shadys back,
tell a friend
Guess whos back............

Ive created a monster,
cuz nobody wants ta
see Marshall no more
Im chopped liver
Well if ya want Shady,
this is what I'll give ya
a little bit of pipe weed,
mixed with some hard liquor...

*Legolas covers goldys mouth*

Legolas: I think thats about enough of that song thanks goldy.

*goldy pulls his hand away and pouts then brightens*

Ooooo Rho! What about Marshalls other one - Superman?
elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 05:34
Lorien: Lessien, Sarie, Serenity these are my brothers, Elladan and Elrohir.

*Sarié nods her head in greeting and smiles at the brothers.* Mae govannen! It is nice to meet you Elladan, Elrohir. *She extended her hand to them.*

[Edited on 10/12/2003 by Valaöré]
Timpenin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 08:42
Well.......alright. Two songs later on then The fruit rings are excellent,like I said,rum soaked ones are the best. I think you may live through a Smaugs Breath,nobody has died......yet. Game enough to try one,I'll even throw in a neon twisty straw in the colour of your choice

Lessien: *calls out as she is spun away* Done deal! I suppose I'll summon up my courage and try one hmmmm, how about a blue straw? *dances for a few minutes, having the time of her life. After all, she thought, how often does a musician get to do the dancing, and with a king!* *hears Lorien calling her and goes over after the dance ends.*

Lorien: Lessien, Sarie, Serenity these are my brothers, Elladan and Elrohir.

*curtsies quickly to both of them, smiling and finding herself trying to find words then partly echoes Sarie's*:blush: Mae govannen! I hope I shall get to know both of you better as we wait for the new arrival. *smiles at Lorien* You are so considerate, to come for your sister!

*drags Lorien aside a little later* You didn't tell me they were so nice! Or so good looking! Of course, I should have expected it from anyone who is related to you. *laughs* I made a complete fool of myself in front of them,:blush: I hope they don't think me a silly girl.

[Edited on 8/10/2003 by Timpenin]
Yavannildi and proud!
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 08:50
*looks at Tagol* pardon me for a second while i go greet the newcomer. *walks over to Elphir* Hello! Welcome to the pub!! My name's Ril! *looks at Cele* Your brother?

*cheers* great song(s), Goldy, Rho! *Legolas covers goldy's mouth*Awww Legolas...

*walks over to Elladan and Elrohir* Hi, welcome back! *smiles broadly, then walks back over to Tagol* All right, Tagol, let's stop now before I injure one of your feet, okay? I have to admit, that's the longest I've danced with out tripping, sliding stepping on someone, or generally messing up and I don't want to push my luck.
Vaneldwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 10:10
*pulls away slightly from Arodon and looks into his eyes* So when do you want to have the cerimony?
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 01:30
NARU: E & E! Look at how much Our little Hope is growing! I have missed you both. Not as much as your sister and the rowdy unborn of hers has, but still...
Thala, what is the matter? You like the looks of the new fellow, don't you? He's no Tudo, but... aren't you glad of that! You MIGHT try to look a bit less... hungry... when you stare at Elphir.

*Thranduil stops to allow his dancing partner to greet the princes of Imladris.*
THRAN: A pleasure to see your return, sons of Elrond. If you will excuse me, Lessien...
*The newlywed couple cross the Lake, arriving at a newly built lodging that displays a huge multi-branched tree surrounded by a beautiful garden. They enter the garden directly through the glass double doors. Tables and chairs -as well as benches- are sprinkled about the garden, inviting guest to dine and socialize there. Above in the branches, glimpses of guest flets can be seen. To the right of the doors is a large awning over an open window and counter; the service bar where drink and food may be purchased while remaining in the garden. To the right of the window-counter a door opens into a large Common Room with a matching counter creating a narrow work area. Between these counters is the staff of cooks, servers & bartenders, checking the newly-arrived stock. Beyond the Common Room are guest rooms for those who don’t care to venture into the high branches of the giant tree. Most of these rooms have access directly to the garden, wrapping around the edges of the garden. All is ready.
Edenelleth, the silver-haired elf of Mithlond surveys her new business, clutching her husband’s arm excitedly.*
EDEN: It is more wonderful than I could have imagined! Thranduil’s builders have worked a wonder! Rumil A'maelamin, can you believe it? This is all ours! Our friends and family can come here for a romantic dinner or a honeymoon or... whatever they like! The lamps in the garden are perfect. The music reminds me of home. Maybe we can dance later. :love: The staff has everything ready for our first guests. I hope Tegol and Jeanne arrive soon. I want their honeymoon here to be very special! But... not a good as OURS! :drool:

{{OOC: We've gone and done it! Nearby in Roleplaying>Non-Tolkien, you can find a thread called:
Rumil & Eden's Treetop Lembas & Lounge (open to ALL!)
Rumil & I will do what we can to make your visit as romantic as possible. Come see! We also have a journal to introduce the L&L. Comments appreciated. Anything else, Rumil, my beloved?}}

[Edited on 8/10/2003 by Narulothwen]
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 01:47
"I don't suppose it could hurt." Serenity said as she stood up. "So many weddings happening today. Before we know it there will be hundreds of children here as well."

Carolin: Hundreds of children, wouldn't that be a sight?
Cele, are you drinking that ale again? *smiles at Eomer* You are letting her drink that! Naughty boy!:evil:

*Pippin and Sari play along as Rho and goldy sing, the song ends as Legolas covers goldy's mouth*

Pippin: Aw, Legolas, we were just getting started! Oh well, I need a break anyway. *Pip and Sari put down their instruments and go over to the bar to get drinks* Sari, try this...hands her a Rohan ale.:evil: *notices Elphir* Hello! Welcome, I am Pippin Took, and this is my girlfriend Sari Proudfoot. *points to Carolin* This is Sari's sister, Carolin.

Carolin: I suppose it's time to get back to the kitchen. *starts towards the kitchen, just as Mari comes out into the pub*

Mari: I give up, I just can't get anything right!:cry::cry:

Carolin: What now...? Mari?

Mari: *sobbing* I got the spices all messed up now...I...I'm a terrible cook...:cry::cry:

Carolin: *pats her on the back* Go find Fatty and get a hug. Estella and Serenity will help me get things straightened up.

Mari: *sobs some more*:cry::cry:

Sari: Oh, stop that Mari! Come on. *grabs Mari's hand and takes her to Fatty*

(ooc: Congrats to Rumil and Eden on their new business!)

[Edited on 8/10/2003 by CarolP]
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 02:53
Lorien: Ooohh no, Cele...no stories. *Points finger at Elrohir* And don't you give in either!

Elrohir: Yes, little mommy. *Accepts the ale from Eomer.* Ah, thank you, my good man! I have not had such fine ale in many a year! Err....sorry, Barliman, yours is fine as well.

Lorien: Elphir, it is a pleasure to meet a relative of Cele's. I am Lorien Half-elven daughter of Elrond and these are my brothers, Elladan and Elrohir.

Haldir: *Watches Elphir's eyes sweep over his wife's body, and promptly claims his territory by placing an arm around her waist.* And I am Haldir, Marchwarden of Lothlorien and husband of this lovely elf.

Lorien: Aaww, Goldy, what a wonderful idea! A card shark just like his or her Daddy! Rho! What a great song! *dances a bit with the song* Leggy, you meanie! Let Goldy sing!

Elladan: Good to meet you, Sarie. Ril, how wonderful to see you again! *With a smile, Elladan gently takes Lessien's hand into his own and kisses it.* Suilad, bain hiril. [Greetings, fair Lady.] We wouldn't miss our little sister's first birth for all of Middle Earth.

Lorien: *Lessien pulls her aside.* Aaaawww, that is such a sweet thing to say, Lessien. I think you have made quite the impression on Elladan, actually. Watch out, though. He's the bigger trouble maker of the two. *Smiles and whispers to Thala.* Thala, Elphir is quite striking is he not?

Elladan: Naru, Mini is looking as adorable as ever, and of course we missed you as well! Rowdy unborn, huh? Ah good! That means the child will grow up to be just like his or her uncles and father! *Lorien rolls her eyes.*

*outside*

Rumil: Ah, Eden meleth nîn, everything looks perfect! Just like my home in Lothlorien with gardens and lamps and such....an inviting place to relax and spend time with a loved one. A dance sounds delightful, but first we must great our first guests...when they arrive that is. *Gathers Eden into his arms and smiles.* There is no way in all of Middle Earth that they could have as good of a honeymoon as we....but we'll do the best we can for them. *kisses her*

*in the barn*

Orophin: Solitude? Mmmm...no....that's not exactly what I had in mind. What I desire requires two players...:evil: ... *kisses her gently and then stares deeply into Anira's eyes* ...care to play, my love?

[Edited on 10/9/2003 by Lorien_Greenleaf]
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 03:28
Mari: *sobbing* I got the spices all messed up now...I...I'm a terrible cook...

Carolin: *pats her on the back* Go find Fatty and get a hug. Estella and Serenity will help me get things straightened up.

Serenity jumped to the side to avoid people running back and forth. "It's busy today." She said. "We can fix the spices. My father knew about spices and taught me some about them."

She ducked to avoid a flying creature. "I'm certainly glad I left my sword at the door." She jumped to the side again when someone was chasing the creature. "I suppose this puts new words into make sure the creature is dead before you serve it."
LadyCeleborn
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 03:53
**Elphir noticing Haldirs move acknowledges it with a slight nod of his head.**

Elphir:*kissing Loriens hand* It is a pleasure to meet such a lovely lady.....and her husband...Haldir.

Eomer: Drink up, Elrohir...more where that came from. **fills Cele's glass only half full** Elphir, your sister does not handle drink well....

Elphir: *glances around the pub* There are quite a few people in here..many I know. Dear sister, you'll have to introduce me to those that I don't.

Cele:**grinning** Ohhhh boy, Elphir you behave yourself.

Elphir: Ohhhh I intend too, Celey....Image

Eowyn: Elphir, it has been a while since we have seen you. You grow more handsome each time I see you....

Elphir: Its a good thing Faramir saw you first...**kisses her cheek** Otherwise I would have snapped you up in an instant.

Eowyn::blush:Go on...get yourself something to drink.

Faramir: **wrapping his arms tighter around Eowyn** He always was too smooth....the big brute.

**Elphir accidently bumps into Thala as he walks over to the bar.**

Elphir:**raising his eyebrow and raking his eyes over her** Excuse me...**winks at her and walks back to towards his sister**

Cele: **taking Elphirs hand and pointing to the maidens in the room** That is Sryi, Ril, Lessien, Sari, Thala, Serenity. The hobbits you will meet as they come...Carolin is Faramir's favorite...she feeds him.... Naru and her family. That prickly woman over there belting out that song is Rho...be careful what you say to her...she'd knock your handsome butt to the floor than look at you...her husband Strider. Oh Goldy, this is Elphir..my brother. He met Legolas many years ago.

Elphir:**grins with his eyes half lidded as he admires the view** It is indeed a .....pleasure...Goldy. *takes her hand and softly kisses it as he stares at her*

**Cele pulls Elphir back over to the table. Pushing him into a chair she plops down on his lap**

Cele: Now tell me what you have been up too????

Elphir: *winces* Have a care, Celey...you know not what you do...

Eomer:*chuckles at Elphir's...discomfort* You don't know the half of it, Elphir...

Arodon: **grinning** Vane, love...lets see. How about Sunday....will that give you enough time to prepare? **kisses her before she answers**

*In the barn*

Anira: :blush:As long as it is you....Orophin...name your game...**reaches up and kisses the sweet point of his ear and then his neck** What shall I receive should I win....**brings her lips within a breath of his**

yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 04:35
Cele: **taking Elphirs hand and pointing to the maidens in the room** That is Sryi, Ril, Lessien, Sari, Thala, Serenity. The hobbits you will meet as they come...Carolin is Faramir's favorite...she feeds him.... Naru and her family. That prickly woman over there belting out that song is Rho...be careful what you say to her...she'd knock your handsome butt to the floor than look at you...her husband Strider. Oh Goldy, this is Elphir..my brother. He met Legolas many years ago.

Serenity sighed with relief when she caught that flying creature. She had no idea what it was and didn't exactly want to know either. "Ow!" She cried as it bit her hand. She quickly retracted her hand and handed the creature to the chef. "Here." She said as she examined her bitten hand.
RhovanionWarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 05:18
Naru: Thala, what is the matter? You like the looks of the new fellow, don't you? He's no Tudo, but... aren't you glad of that!

Thala: EWWW! Aunt Naru, that is so gross! How can you compare him to Uncle Tudo! Now I'm gonna be sick!

**Elphir accidently bumps into Thala as he walks over to the bar. He raises his eyebrow and raking his eyes over her** Excuse me...**winks at her and walks back to towards his sister**

*Thala stares wide-eyed, frozen for a moment. She turns to Naru and clutches her arm, squeezing it hard*

Thala: Oh......my......gosh! He touched me, did you see that Aunt Naru? :drool: Ooooooooo, he winked at me! He likes me! I know he does, I can tell! How does my hair look? Is it okay? Do I look okay? :drool:

*Lorien whispers: Thala, Elphir is quite striking is he not?*

*Thala props her head in her hands, elbows resting on the table. Her eyes follow Elphir's every move*

Thala: Oh Lorien...he is more than striking...he is perfect! And he touched me!!! *Sigh* :drool:

**Tudo narrows his eyes and scans his competition. He puffs up his chest**

Tudo: Who is this? And why is my niece acting so strange!

Rho: Oh yay! Eden and Rumil...that was fast! Wow! I must go over and check it out...I'll be baaack.

[Edited on 9/10/2003 by RhovanionWarrior]
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 06:28
*others comment about Legolas stopping goldy from singing*

Legolas: If I had let goldy keep singing that song, Barliman would have thrown her out of here for sure.He does not tolerate the use of such language here.

Youre such a spoil sport Legolas! I'd like to see Barliman try and throw me out anyway.He wouldnt dare since he makes such a nice living from my drink orders alone! Speaking of which,Lessien .....one Smaugs Breath with blue neon twisty straw. Drink it down quick,careful not to breath near any naked flame afterwards though

*Elphir kisses goldys hand*

Tis a pleasure to meet you too Elphir. Legolas has neglected to tell me of so much that he has done and who he met on his travels.

Legolas: Elphir.It is good to see you again.So,now that you have greeted my wife, perhaps when you have a moment,you would like to meet our twins
Come goldberry,I think its time we checked on them .

*Legolas takes goldy by the hand and leads her to the nusery*

[Edited on 10/12/2003 by Veaglarwen]
elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 06:31
*At the arrival of the new bachelors, Sarié notices Tudo grow a bit anxious and scan the newcomers.*
Tudo: Who is this? And why is my niece acting so strange!

Do not worry, my lord. It seems a certain new face has taken her fancy I would not be too concerned...he looks like a fine catch... as you are! *She took his hand in hers.*

[Edited on 9/10/2003 by elvenqueen]
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 08:54
Estella: I don't know why Mari ran out all she had to do was taste it. Serenity, I'm glad you will be helping.

Tag: How's it going in here?

Estella: Just fine. Want to help Serenity with the spices? Maybe you two can get to know eachother. Make friends.

Mel: Carol, I'm not too busy. I'm just helping everyone out. If that is too busy then I'm always too busy.

*Fatty hugs Mari.*

Fatty: Mari, what's wrong? You don't have to be perfect. If you want to talk about it?

Frodo: Where is our daughter?

Sam: Last I saw her she was with my daughter.

Rosie: I will go look for them.

Frodo: Thanks.

Will: So, Merry, you ready for this? Being a married hobbit and all?

Merry: No but being married to Estella is all I want but if it takes all this then so be it.

*The family gets ready for the wedding in a week and then some.*
Vaneldwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 09, 2003 06:25
Arodon: **grinning** Vane, love...lets see. How about Sunday....will that give you enough time to prepare? **kisses her before she answers**

*kisses Arodon back* That would be perfect! :love: *kisses him again then pulls away smiling at him* Lets go tell Lorien *places her arm around him as they walk back to the others seeing Elladan and Elrohir for the first time* Elladan! Elrohir! When did you get hear?!?! *gives them a hug*
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: October 09, 2003 06:44
*Carolin and Serenity enter the kitchen, after Serenity takes care of a loose creature.*
Carolin: Serenity, is your hand okay? We'd better tell Barliman to get a handle on the livestock around here! Estella, you don't know my silly sister yet, the slightest thing sets her off. Maybe she's better just hanging around with Fatty. Maybe Mel can give her some cooking lessons sometime, she'd probably have more patience than me! Mel, you do look busy so much of the time, I guess that's why everyone is so happy in this pub. *goes over to the sink, stands on a chair, and washes her hands* I guess it's time to get busy! Since Tag and Serenity are taking care of spices, I'm going to chop ingredients. We'll make sure this recipe doesn't make anyone sick!

*Mari sits with Fatty, calming down as he holds her*
*Pippin and Sari finish their drinks and go outside for a walk*
*Duncan sleeps soundly upstairs*
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 09, 2003 06:51

Lorien: *giggles at Thala's response to Elphir* I think you made an impression on him as well, Thala. *Haldir escorts Lorien back to the table where the Rohan tribe has gathered, and gently pulls her back onto his lap.* So, Elphir, tell us more of your travels and what Cele was like as a child! :evil: Oh my....it seems you have a small tear in your shirt. Vane, you're all aglow, what be up?

Elladan: *Rejoins his sister and leaning back in his chair, he catches Lessien's eye from across the room and blows her a kiss.* Vane, Arodon, it is good to see the both of you again...and together this time!

Elrohir: *Hears Serenity's yelp and heads for the kitchen to see her holding a wounded hand.* My dear Lady, may I have a look at the bite? Do not be afraid; I am the son of a healer. *Stretches out his own palm to her.*

*In the barn*

Orophin: *His heart rate quickens and eyes flash as Anira's lips come closer to his own.* What is it you desire of me, my Lady? *Before she could respond, Orophin cups her chin and kisses her deeply.*

[Edited on 10/9/2003 by Lorien_Greenleaf]
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 09, 2003 06:55
*Carolin and Serenity enter the kitchen, after Serenity takes care of a loose creature.*
Carolin: Serenity, is your hand okay? We'd better tell Barliman to get a handle on the livestock around here! ...Since Tag and Serenity are taking care of spices, I'm going to chop ingredients. We'll make sure this recipe doesn't make anyone sick!

"What WAS that thing?" Serenity asked. "It looked like some flying...bug...bird...thing..." She finished rubbing her hand. "I'll go back to the kitchen with the spices." She said suddenly and a bit too quickly.

Elrohir: *Hears Serenity's yelp and heads for the kitchen to see her holding a wounded hand.* My dear Lady, may I have a look at the bite? Do not be afraid; I am the son of a healer. *Stretches out his own palm to her.*

Serenity stopped when she heard Elrohir's voice. She stretched out her hand to his. "It doesn't appear to be bad. The skin isn't broken." She said.

((Sorry about missing your post. We must've posted at the same time.))

[Edited on 9/10/2003 by yankeegirl]
LadyCeleborn
Send Message
on: October 09, 2003 07:29
**Clamps hand to Elphirs mouth**

Cele: DON'T you dare, dear brother....or I shall be forced to tell things you don't want known...things I know that you don't think I know...:evil: **grins at Lorien** Now, you behave yourself, little momma.....I'm sure there are things you don't want your brothers confessing either.

Eomer:**grabs Cele and pulls her to his lap** Come here, woman....leave your brother be...**kisses her neck and whispers in her ear**

Cele::blush:Eomer! Stop, I'll behave...promise.
Oh my....it seems you have a small tear in your shirt.
**Hears Loriens comment**

Elphir:**pulling at the hole** So it seems. Celey, can you fix this, please.

Cele:**sighing** Elphir, you need to find yourself a wife. Ok, take it off and let me see it.

Elphir:**grinning** A wife? I'm having too much fun in the hunt, dear sister....**Elphir stands up and pulls his shirt over his head...his stomach muscles hard and gleaming. Feeling eyes on him, he couldn't resist flexing his arms just a bit**Image

Cele:**laughing** You are such a show off, brother. Your gonna make the maidens swoon in here you keep that up.

Eomer:**grinning** Man, if ya got it...show it!

Eowyn::drool:Wooohoo, Elphir...you have definitely filled out.

Faramir:*covers Eowyn's eyes* Perhaps my lady has too much time on her hands. **kisses her deeply**

Eowyn::dizzy:What was I saying???

**in the barn**

**Anira surrenders to Orophins kiss as an answer to his question. Her heart racing as she deepens the kiss. Her hands wrap around his neck as she leans into him**

Anira:**whispers against his mouth** What is it that you desire of me...Orophin
Timpenin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 09, 2003 07:46
Elladan: Good to meet you, Sarie. Ril, how wonderful to see you again! *With a smile, Elladan gently takes Lessien's hand into his own and kisses it.* Suilad, bain hiril. [Greetings, fair Lady.] We wouldn't miss our little sister's first birth for all of Middle Earth.

Lorien: *Lessien pulls her aside.* Aaaawww, that is such a sweet thing to say, Lessien. I think you have made quite the impression on Elladan, actually. Watch out, though. He's the bigger trouble maker of the two.

Lessien: *blushes furiously as Elladan taked her hand in his, but is strangly regretful when he lets it go*

*later to Lorien* *smiles* Really? I ...rather hope so:blush: Oh my cheeks are flaming, I think I'd better find a way to get them back to something approaching normal color! Thank you for introducing me too him

Speaking of which,Lessien .....one Smaugs Breath with blue neon twisty straw. Drink it down quick,careful not to breath near any naked flame afterwards though

Lessien: Oh, thank you goldy! *takes a small sip* *gasping for breath* That's....strong! But very very good *slowly and carefully drinks the rest*:dizzy: Oh my! Goldy, what is IN that thing? I see what you mean about the flame! Just tell me whenever you want me to play you your songs I'm ready!*laughs* *blushes hotter than ever as she sees Elladan's blown kiss and quickly glances down wondering what had come over her, than looked back up at him smiling*

(( Congrats on the business!!))
Yavannildi and proud!
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 09, 2003 09:48
((Congrats to Rumil and Eden!! ))

*quickly goes over to Rumil and Eden's Lounge. Comes back a few minutes later*

*watches as Elphir shows off his muscles, grins* You know, Cele, I haven't swooned yet! Of course, I don't really care for show-offs...

*hears commotion in kitchen. walks in, sees Serenity with a cut on her hand* Serenity? Are you all right? *turns to Carolin* Is there anything I can help with? I'm feeling useless.

[Edited on 9/10/2003 by Anarril]

[Edited on 10/10/2003 by CarolP]
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 03:14
Carolin: Useless? Nobody is useless in this kitchen, not even my sister! Since Serenity is injured, *smiles over at Serenity getting her hand checked by Elrohir*, maybe you could dump out those mixed up spice jars and wash the jars out. *starts putting things out to cook* Ril, how was the new lounge? I'd like to go over there if Duncan ever wakes up. *goes over to the door and peeks out to see if Duncan came downstairs yet. Instead sees Elphir with his shirt off!* :blush: Show off men around here! First Gondren, now Elphir, and Tudo is always showing off. :blush: I hope Mari doesn't see that!:blush:

*upstairs, Duncan snores loudly*

PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 03:25
"Excuse me all for Interrupting-" PB casually approaches Carol; I belive this is yours" , as he hands her a badge of office. "Congratulations on the new position Shiriff Carol [ well-- actually moderator CarolP]"
With that PB tips his hat and heads off down the road.
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 06:27
Since Serenity is injured, *smiles over at Serenity getting her hand checked by Elrohir*, maybe you could dump out those mixed up spice jars and wash the jars out.

"I'll be alright." Serenity insisted. "It's not bad. Would you have any idea what that thing that bit me was? I've never seen anything like that in my life. Must be some sort of odd creature that came from who-knows-where."

[Edited on 10/10/2003 by CarolP]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 08:24
(( CONGRATS CAROLP!! WAY TO GO!!))

*Tegol and Jeanne enjoy themselves and then thanking everyone for the presents and their presence at their wedding they head off to their honeymoon...*
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 09:33
*takes some spice jars and begins dumping and cleaning* Thanks. The Lounge was really beautiful. Well, considering it was made by elves, that's not too surprising, but really...*stares out into space for a second. comes back to earth as she nearly drops a jar* oops! :dizzy: I keep doing that. Saring into space, I mean.

*PB comes in and awards Carol badge* Wow! Carolin! Congratulations! *sets down jar and gives her a quick, slightly wet hug. goes back to work* Do I have to address you as "Shiriff" now? *grins*
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 02:40
Estella: Carol, I think Mel can handel her. Remeber she was with Frodo and Sam with Gollum so I'm sure she can handle Mari.

Mel: Mari, I would love to help you cook when you want to learn. Maybe we can do that after the wedding.

*Sees PBHF come in and give Carol a badge.*

Mel: Carol!!!!! Oh my, girl congrats!!!! This pub is filed with many big names!! (ooc: I am soon to be Relam leader of the Vana realm plus we have two other leaders.)

Frodo: Congrats, Carol.

Bolger family: Congrats Carol!!!!!

*Mel runs into the kitchen lots of loud noises come from there. She comes out with a nice bottle of ale.*

Mel: This calls for more celebration. Carol, this bottle is only to be open when a big event happens and this is the best time! I'm so happy for you. You may do whatever you want with this bottle.

*Rosie comes into the room follwed by Prim and Elanor.*

Rosie: Look what I found outside in the mud.

Mel: PRIMULA ESTELLA BAGGINS!!!!! How many times have I told you to stay out of the mud!!??

Prim: I'm sorry mommy but I was showing Elie how much fun the mud is.

Elanor: Aunt Mel, I asked her to take me over there don't be mad at her.

Mel: Girls it's ok. I'm going to take you guys upstairs and clean you up.

Rosie: Mel, you have things to do down here I'll take them up.

Rosa: I'll help you. I need something to get my mind off the fact I have two babies getting married in a week.

*Rosie and Rosa take Prim and Elanor upstairs. Everyone runs around doing stuff and congratulating Carol. Frodo and Mel give eachother looks that says all will be ok after we get the kids locked in a room.*

[Edited on 11/10/2003 by CarolP]
<< First910111213
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email