Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First910111213
Author Topic:
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: The Potbelly Pony Pub IV (keep)
on: October 03, 2003 06:40
**Eomer pulls Serenity out onto the dance floor**

Eomer:**hollering back at Tagol** Sorry, old man...seems the wife has me dancing with this lovely lady. You'll have to wait your turn....**twirls Serenity across the floor**

**Cele parks herself in a chair and watches Eomer dance with Serenity. She blows Eomer a kiss as he whirls by**

Serenity laughed a little once the shock wore off. "Don't worry, Cele! I'll return your husband back as good as new!" She jokingly called.
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2003 11:32
*goldy and Legolas sit at the bar watching everyone dancing.Rho asks what song to sing*

Hmmmm,what song,what song.* goldy sits tapping her chin with her finger, she looks over at Tudo* :evil:
OH! Ive got it! How about we sing She ****** hates me,you know,the one by those mudd minstrels?

Tudo: *goldy yells at him* Goldy, you just better hold your tongue, woman! Legolas, control your wife!

*goldy yells back* I will not hold my tongue! and just cause Legolas is my husband,does not mean he controls me! And if you dont hold your tongue,I shall cut yours out! So there!

Legolas: goldy isnt this getting out of hand.You were happy to see him when he arrived and he is Rho and Hann's brother.Isnt it about time you pair called a truce.

Aaaaawwwww but Legolas, its fun arguing with him.
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2003 04:44
Lorien: Lessien, you are a fantastic muscian! I could listen to you and your flute for hours. Sarie, you look like you could use a friend at the moment. Come on over and have a seat. Any time, Dunc. Carolin just wants to be helpful and besides, she is a phenomenal cook!

Haldir: *feels Lorien's tummy* Hmmm...it seems like someone is awake again and quite rambunctious. Dunc, care to feel?

Lorien: *winces a bit* Tell me about it, melethron. I believe our first born fancies my entrails as a catapult. Cele, do I have shoes on? I can't even see my feet anymore! :cry: Legolas, you be nice to Goldy! Our dear Tudo needs to be knocked down a peg or two anyhow, and with Sarie, Goldy, and Rho working on him, he'll be hobbit-sized in no time.

Orophin: *smiles broadly at the attention Anira is paying him* What, my Lady? What is with the sudden stare?

Rumil: Ah, my fair Eden, that is wonderful news! You have been a very busy elf! Hannon le. Let us begin construction immediately if that is to your liking. Once this "bed & breakfast" is complete, we can begin advertising among all the lands. *kisses her gently* You are incredible.
Syriana
Queen Of Rain
Send Message
on: October 03, 2003 08:47
How about for now we just enjoy one another's company on the dance floor at give Goldberry a show that might just silence her?

I have to say, I quite like the sound of that! :love: *kisses him gently on the lips*

And don't you say that you're dying... that just makes me sad, and this is no time to be sad at all!
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2003 01:44
EDEN: I am incredibly INSPIRED, Rumil! Being with you has opened up worlds I never imagined until now. The sooner we can get our place built, the better... but can we call it something other than a "bre-- BED & Breakfast"? I just can't say it right!
One for Thranduil's folks suggested a garden courtyard around the base of the tree and the rooms acting as a fence to surround the area. Our main room can open into the garden and our kin will rest in the branches, maybe a dozen different flets.
None will be as :love:special:love: as this one, tho! We must come back up here now and then. Please?

NARU: Lorien, I feel for you and your internal distress. How much time do you figure you have to endure it?
This bickering between Goldy and Tudo reminds me of his sister and a certain man at each other not long ago... WHO was that??

HANN: Daisy, it is a real treat to get to spend time with May's family. Coming from a big family myself, I know the joys and... conflicts. You are quite different from my wife, but in a very pleasant way, mind you. I understand you took over many of the duties at home when you lost your mother. Very commendable. May has always spoken well of you. You should be thankful neither of YOUR brothers is like Tudo! Poor lug is getting what he deserves with these ladies! They may make a gentleman of him yet!
LadyCeleborn
Palantir Mod, Guardian of Ulmo's Realm & Resident Eomer Fancier
Send Message
on: October 04, 2003 04:29
Cele, do I have shoes on? I can't even see my feet anymore!
**Cele looks under the table**

Cele: Awww poor Lorien...yes, your shoes are still on. Is there anything I can do for you? How about some warm , fuzzy slippers...they might make your feet feel better too...
"Don't worry, Cele! I'll return your husband back as good as new!" She jokingly called.
Cele:**laughing** I certainly hope so, Serenity... Just behave yourself....

**Eowyn dancing with Tudo and winces as he shouts back at Goldy**

Eowyn: Now, Tudo, is that anyway to shout at a Lady..tsk tsk...we are going to waltz around a few times...just enough to make sure that Saire is watching...then I want you to go over there and ask her to dance...be a gentleman...please don't go over there and tell her to feel your muscles...let her do it, ok...**trying to keep a serious face on**

Faramir:**sprawls out in a chair** How long is she going to dance with him, Cele?

Cele:**laughs** Now, Faramir...she's just trying to help Tudo with some of his mucho macho image....you don't have anything to worry about.

Faramir:**grumbles** Well, she needs to come work on my mucho macho image....that big lug can take care of himself. Hmmm wonder, if Carolin has got an extra cake left.

Cele::dizzy:I'm surprised your not big as a horse, Faramir with all that you eat. How on earth does Eowyn keep you fed is beyond me....hahahahaha
Orophin: *smiles broadly at the attention Anira is paying him* What, my Lady? What is with the sudden stare?
**Anira blushes when Orophin realizes she was staring**

Anira::blush:No reason...just a pleasing view, is all. **Gets off his lap** Hmmmm, I think I wil go see my brother for a moment. He looks a little lonely...**lays her hand on his cheek**

**Anira walks over to Faramir and the others**

Anira: Mirs....whats the long face for? **sees Eowyn dancing with Tudo** Oh, are we jealous, my brother? **laughs at the glare she gets from him** Why don't you go and cut in?

**Faramir gets up and goes out to the dance floor to reclaim his wife**

Anira:**laughing** My brother....he is so silly sometimes. Lady Lorien, you don't look very comfortable. I'll be right back. **runs upstairs and comes back with fuzzy pink slippers** Try these...maybe they will help... I heard Lady Cele asking you if you wanted them. Cele, I'm going out to the stables to check on my horse. I snuck some sugar cubes from the kitchen earlier to give her. If Mirs looks for me will you tell him where I am....

**Anira gets her cloak from the peg and leaves the pub. Walking out to the barn she looks into the stall where her horse, Star was. Gently whispering to her, Anira gives her the sugar.**

Anira: We haven't gone for a ride in a while, my friend...have we...**sighs**

elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2003 05:53
*Lorien invites Sarie over*

*Sarié picks up her drink and heads over to join Lorien.* Thank you Lorien . So, when is this little one due to join us? I'm sure you're just about ready for him or her to come, hmm?

Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2003 06:38
*Daisy joins her brother-in-law on the dance floor.*

Daisy: Yes, I did take over when mom left. I'm glad my brothers are nto like Tudo. I don't think I would have stayed.

Estella: Mari, I would love to help i teaching you how to cook. When you marry my brother you will need to know how.

Fatty: What is that suppose to mean, Estella?

Estella: Fatty, get out of the kitchen! Go join Merry and will plan the wedding.

Will: Fatty, leave the girls alone. Help me out.

Merry: Ok are we gonig to do many decorations?

Sam: Not too many. WE dont' want to hurt the tree plus if we forget to take anything down a baby might get it.

Merry: WE shall keep it minimal.

*The pub doors open. Mel and Frodo walk in looknig very happy!

Mel: Did you guys miss us?

Frodo: I hope they did but I would do this again and again. Where is that girl who was looking for me? I can't think of anyhting but you, Mel.

*They hug and look at everyone.*

Baggins: So what's going on?
RhovanionWarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2003 09:46
Rho: Naru...would you mean Legolas, by any chance? Hahaha! We don't argue, we just "discuss" things! Isn't that right, Legolas! Ooooohhh, great song choice, gold! I love that one! But Lorien's baby won't be able to hear that one. Maybe I can lull the baby to sleep.

*dashes over to Lorien, kneels down and starts singing to her tummy*

OOoooohhhh....
hush little baby
don't say a word...
Rho is gonna sing to you
like a bird...

*get's inturrupted by Jeanne call*

Rho: Excuse me baby, duty calls! Coming Jeanne. What is it?

Tudo: *bows to Eowyn as he exits the dancefloor* Thank you, Lady Eowyn. I shall try to remember what you have told me. *he makes his way over to the table where Sarié is sitting* Sarié...am I doomed to appologize to you for eternity? Forgive me? Can we start over...again? *throws himself on the floor in front of her and gathers up her garment in his clenched fists*

Tudo: I am before you a broken man! :cry: I do not understand why I act the way I do! Curse me and my muscles! I would trade them all for your forgiveness! *straightens up* Wait...do I have to trade them all? :dizzy: *looks at Sarié's face and starts to cry again* Yes! Yes I would trade them all! :cry: I am not deserving of your kindness! *sniffs*

*Strider scans the pub for Tagol. He spots him and makes his way over to him*
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 03:42
Haldir: *feels Lorien's tummy* Hmmm...it seems like someone is awake again and quite rambunctious. Dunc, care to feel?

Duncan: If it's okay with Lorien...*Lorien nods and Duncan carefully puts his hand on her tummy and smiles* Lorien, this is amazing!

*Rho comes over to sing to the baby, Duncan moves out of the way, sits next to Pippin, and drinks his ale*

Pippin: Makes you want to be a daddy, eh Dunc? Not me, I'm happy right where I am! *Sari comes up behind him with a plate of food*

Sari: Happy where you are? Perhaps I should give this food to you, Duncan. You appreciate your wife and sister in laws! *Slams the plate down in front of Duncan, and goes back to the kitchen*

Pippin: Sari....wait, I didn't mean it that way! *follows Sari to the kitchen, where Carolin is trying to teach Mari to cook*

Carolin: Mari! Oh no, that's salt, not sugar, careful now! *looks at Pippin with dismay* Pippin, you are coming out here to try and get food, are you? I just sent you a plate of Mari's mistakes...

Pippin: Duncan has it. Mistakes? Why are you giving me the mistakes?

Mari: Well, you'll eat anything, they say, and it wasn't that bad of a mistake, just burnt a little, and a little too much spice.:blush::blush:

Carolin: I'd better tell Duncan.

Sari: Too late, I'm afraid.

*Sari looks out the kitchen doorway to see Duncan running to the wc as fast as he can*

Pippin: He did have a lot of Rohan ale. That combined with the mistake, well, poor Dunc!

Carolin: Estella, can you take over here? Let's not send out any more mistakes either.

yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 05:08
Cele:**laughing** I certainly hope so, Serenity... Just behave yourself....

"I shall!" Serenity called back. She looked up at Eomer. "Well, I suppose I must be doing something right because I haven't stepped on anyone's toes while trying to dance."
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 06:39
Orophin: *smiles as Anira blushes a bit* Well, my love, don’t think the view hasn’t been pleasing from this direction as well. Yes, of course, go visit with your brother as I should with my own. *He melts into her touch for a moment and then sits next to Haldir and Lorien.*

Lorien: I knew you would understand, Naru, but just look at how much Mini has grown! She’s got just the cutest, most pinchable cheeks around. Welcome to our table, Sarie. Yes, Haldir and I are very anxious to meet this little one, but I am afraid I have a little while left since elves carry for 12 months. {OOC: By pub time, it’ll be about another month. Phew!} Aaaww, Cele, Anira, thank you so much for the slippers…oooo, they’re nice and toasty warm! Faramir, if you keep eating the way you do, you’ll be as big as me in no time!

Haldir: Mel, Frodo, welcome back, my friends! I trust your trip was pleasant? *Duncan feels Lorien’s stomach.* Is that not one of the most amazing things you have ever felt? It is truly a miracle, and someday, you will have one of your own.

Lorien: *Rho dashes over to sing to her tummy, and just as the baby starts to calm down…* Aw, Rho….the baby was almost at nappy-nap time!! Tudo…*pats him on the back*…you have a good heart. You mean well, my friend.

Haldir: How about a back rub, melethril? *Gently leans Lorien forward on his lap and kneads her lower back.*

Rumil: Why don’t we name it “Rumil & Eden's Lembas & Lounge”? I believe Thranduil’s crowd has done a splendid job with the architectural design so that all the races of ME may enjoy our establishment. Of course we will come back to our flet…quite often I hope. Nothing could be more special to me than the time we have spent together here.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 07:45
*Jeanne and Tegol began to explain their situation of not having a honeymoon to Rho and were wondering if she could help them find one maybe...*
Vaneldwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 09:14
*dancing with Arodon and is startled as Tudo yells back at Goldy* That man... he will never learn! *shakes her head laughing as Eowyn fusses at him*
elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 09:24
Tudo: *he makes his way over to the table where Sarié is sitting* Sarié...am I doomed to appologize to you for eternity? Forgive me? Can we start over...again? *throws himself on the floor in front of her and gathers up her garment in his clenched fists*

Tudo: I am before you a broken man! :cry: I do not understand why I act the way I do! Curse me and my muscles! I would trade them all for your forgiveness! *straightens up* Wait...do I have to trade them all? :dizzy: *looks at Sarié's face and starts to cry again* Yes! Yes I would trade them all! :cry: I am not deserving of your kindness! *sniffs*

*Sarié reaches down to release her garmet from his grasp and holds his hands.* I certainly hope you aren't doomed to apologize to me for eternity for that would not be a healthy relationship *She wipes a tear from his cheek.* As it is, dear Tudo, I shall indeed forgive you once again. *She stood and he rose with her.* She looked up at him with a sparkle in her eye.* Now, I do believe that the most handsome man in this pub owes me a dance.
LadyCeleborn
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 02:13
She looked up at Eomer. "Well, I suppose I must be doing something right because I haven't stepped on anyone's toes while trying to dance."
**Cele watches Eomer twirl by once again with Serenity and decides it was time to cut in.**

Cele:**taps Serenity on the shoulder** Excuse me...but I've come to claim my husband, if you don't mind.... **Smiles at Eomer as he releases her**

Eomer: **bows** Thank you, my lady. I enjoyed dancing with you. **takes Cele into his arms and dances with her** I've missed you, love. This is where you need to be.

Cele:**sighs** Thank you for dancing with Serenity. I hope she feels more welcome now. But it was time to reclaim you....:evil:my lord. **kisses him softly**
Faramir, if you keep eating the way you do, you’ll be as big as me in no time!
**Faramir:**laughs**Your hardly that big, Lorien...just more than a handful at the moment.... **pulls Eowyn onto his lap when she walks over** Ask my lovely wife...she's always having to feed me...

Eowyn:**wraps her arms around his waist**Awww Lorien, he's just more huggable...at home he is always raiding the kitchen. **notices the quiet in the pub other than the music** Hmmmmm are Rho and Goldy still working on their song...I thought they were going to sing together. Oh look, Tudo got Sarie to dance with him...they make such a nice couple.

Faramir:**kisses Eowyn**I think we make a nice couple...:love:

**Eowyn happily lays her head on Faramir's shoulder and closes her eyes**

Faramir:**playing with her hair** Hmmm where did Anira go, Orophin? I thought she was going back to sit with you.

Eowyn:**drowsily** She said something about going out to give her horse some sugar.

Faramir:**sighs** Maybe I should go and look for her...make sure shes not getting herself in trouble...that girl is forever wondering off.

**Arodon twirls Vane around the floor** Are you having a good time, my love? Would you like something to drink?

[Edited on 6/10/2003 by LadyCeleborn]
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 02:25
((Well, I'm really getting tired of these PMs saying that I have no idea what's going on and that I don't fit in. I do feel like I don't fit in to a certain point. So Yankee has had enough and Yankee is out of here.))
Timpenin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 06:17
((Ohhhh, Yankee, we'll miss you!:cry: ))Image

[Edited on 6/10/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]

[Edited on 6/10/2003 by Timpenin]
Yavannildi and proud!
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2003 05:37
((:cry: goodbye, yankeegirl :cry: ))

*watches dancers* well, they've certainly been keeping that up for a long time. Don't you guys ever get tired?:dizzy:

*walks over to sit with Lorien, Faramir and Eowyn*
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 06, 2003 06:40
((I should say why I've considered leaving. I'm sick of getting these posts that I'm doing THIS wrong, I'm doing THAT wrong. If some didn't want me in the group, then just say so already!! I'm sick of these nasty PM's. I'm so tired of getting them and they are really very discouraging.))
Vaneldwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2003 07:42
((aw Yankee, I'm sorry... I was hoping you would be able to stay... will miss you mellonnen...))

*Vane grinned at Arodon* I would LOVE a drink... *walks over to the bar with Arodon and gets an ale* Well it appears as if Sarie might tame that man yet... *laughs from the bar as Tudo begs for forgiveness* Shall we go sit with Lorien and Haldir Arodon?
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2003 08:12
{OOC: Shame on you, whoever PMed Yankee like that!! Yankee, babes, you were doing fine. It just takes a while to get used to everything around here. And whoever PMed her should know that!!}

Lorien: Faramir, with all due respect, my friend, you lie like a rug. I am as big as an Oliphaunt and you know it! Well...maybe I'm not as big as Goldy was but still!

Orophin: *rises immediately when Eowyn says Anira went to the barn* No, Faramir, allow me to look for her. You seem quite content at the moment anyway with your Lady. *Turns from the table and with a devious grin exits the pub for the stables. :evil: Trying to avoid being kicked in the shin again, he calls out to Anira as he enters.* Anira, where are you?

Haldir: *Lorien sighs and lies back against Haldir's chest, touching his cheek with her palm to thank him for the back rub.* Ah, welcome back, Ril, Vane, and Arodon. How was the dancing? *Lorien wriggles on Haldir's lap trying to get comfortable. Haldir whispers into her ear.* Keep that up, melethril, and we will be venturing upstairs momentarily. :evil:

Lorien: *Smiles and touches her husband's cheek again.* Well, Vane, what say you about your wedding? Arodon, why do you keep looking at me like I am about to pop? You know what, Goldy, you never did end up having the twins on the bar like we discussed!

*The door swings open loudly and two handsome, dark-haired twin elves enter the pub.*

Elrohir: *removing the hood of his cloak* And just WHERE is our little sister?!

Lorien: Yeah, like you could miss me! Come over here and give me a hug!

*Elladan and Elrohir take turns gently hugging their sister, then pulls up chairs at the table.*

Elladan: Ah, there are many new faces in here since last we visited. *Eyes some of the single females.* Some of which we should get to know better....so what havoc can we create in here again?
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2003 08:41
Estella: Carol, I'm having fun helping you out. Pippin, why are you in here? Please if you want to help then we need to label the spices better. Sugar and salt seem to be getting mixed here. Make yourself useful or get out.

Mel: Haldir, we had fun. No orcs or anything bad.

Frodo: So hows the wedding plans going?

Rosie: Seems pretty good. Did you guys stop by our house?

Frodo: No we went to the river.

Sam: Rosa told us.

Will: The weding stuff is going good. The girls are cooking. Actulay tag is somewhere.

*Prim and Elanor run past followed by Tag.*

Tag: I'm trying to give them a bath. They went outside and rolled in the mud!

Merry: I think Pippin is helping in the kitchen.

[Edited on 6/10/2003 by Gilraen]
Timpenin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 06, 2003 08:52
Lessien: *Notices how many notes her finger are missing, Finishes her reel, and puts flute down* I hate to say this to everyone,:blush: but my fingers are getting veeeery tired. Would anyone else like to take over the music for a little while? You wouldn't have to play long if you don't want, just 5 or 10 minutes. However, if you DO want to play longer that's fine with me! *steps away from her corner flexing fingers, and watching people dance, wishing she had a someone like Hann, or all of the other lucky women. Perhaps someday she thought to herself, and went to find something to drink*
Yavannildi and proud!
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: October 06, 2003 11:21
(ooc: Yankeegirl, so sorry you are leaving, I thought you were doing fine as well).

*Duncan comes out of the wc, looking a pale shade of green. Carolin comes out the kitchen to help him.*

Carolin: Duncan, I'm sorry about the food, you shouldn't have eaten it!

Duncan: *sits down and puts his head in his hands* Ohhhh! *gets up and runs to the wc again. Carolin follows behind him.*

Pippin: Estella, I would be glad to help you with the spices...but I think Duncan may need my help too. *Pippin escapes the kitchen just as Lessien tires of playing.* Lessien, I'd be glad to spell ya for awhile. *grabs his banjo, and starts playing, stops and puts it down, goes to the kitchen and gets Sari. They both come out to the dance floor and start playing.*

*Duncan comes out of the wc, and Carolin helps him upstairs*

Carolin: Come on Dunc, now it's my turn to nurse you back to health!:heart:

*in the kitchen*
Mari: Estella, looks like Pippin won't be putting labels on the spices. Perhaps I should do it?
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2003 11:25
Rho: We don't argue, we just "discuss" things! Isn't that right, Legolas! Ooooohhh, great song choice, gold! I love that one! But Lorien's baby won't be able to hear that one.

Legolas: You are quite correct Rho.It is never more then friendly discussion. Which reminds me...about that *goldy cuts in*

Dont say another word!!! Rho none of the children will be able to hear that song.*smiles as Prim and Elanor run around the pub* Hmmmmmmm. Either they will all have to be asleep or we will have to work on the lyrics, change them slighty. Or we could do another song.

*Lorien calls over to goldy about having the babies on the bar* No, I didnt . I think it would have been way too uncomfortable,and I dont think I could have climbed up here * taps the bar* Besides ,it may have scared a few of Barlimans patrons away .

Awwww Lessien,you stopped playing just as I was gonna drag Legolas up for a dance. Not to worry,come join us for a drink and some fruit rings,the rum soaked ones are the best! And for playing so beautifully,I'll make you one of my drinks...how about a Smaugs Breath? :evil:

* Elladan and Elrohir arrive back at the pub*

Legolas: Welcome back. It is good to see you again.I trust your travels went well.

Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2003 11:53
EDEN: As fast as Thranduil's team works, we should be ready for business in no time... I was thinking maybe we should gift our newly-est-weds with a free night or two as a late wedding gift. Tegol's been through so much; he & Jeanne deserve a nice getaway, don't you think, Rumil?

*Hann excuses himself from Daisy and overhears:
Sarié: Now, I do believe that the most handsome man in this pub owes me a dance.
HANN: Well, sure, Sarié. But I really don't want to cheat my brother of his meager chance with you! *to Tudo.*

NARU: Elladan and Elrohir! Wonderful to have you both back. Mini, look. These are the nice fellows who gave you the book that Papa can't read!

THRANDUIL: Lessien, I would like to show my appreciation for the lovely tunes you have been playing. Since there are other competent musicians who are still at work, may I attempt to guide you in a dance?
LadyCeleborn
Send Message
on: October 06, 2003 04:49
Faramir:**grins at Orophin** I would appreciate that. I am quite comfortable..I'm sure Anira is out there with that horse of hers...she's wondered off since she was a child and we had to find her...

Eowyn: Awwww Lorien, your not the size of an Oliphaunt. Your quite beautiful...even more so now...and from the look on Haldir's face..I say he agrees with me.

**The two men come into the pub and join them**

Faramir:**sits up and shakes their hands** The Twins! Welcome...it has been many seasons since I last set eyes on you two. Ewoyn....*laughs* Eowyn...wake up, love.

**Eomer and Cele see the new arrivals and go to greet them**

Eomer: Elladan! Elrohir! Greetings...its been far too long since we have seen you...what brings Rivendells famous trouble-makers to the Pub? *laughs* Can I offer you both a drink?

**Takes a seat and pulls Cele onto his lap**

Eomer: I don't think you have met my wife, Cele...she is the daughter of Imrahil of Dol Amroth. Cele, beware of these two. Where they walk...trouble is sure to follow....

Cele:*grinning* It is a pleasure to meet you both. Lorien, has spoken often of her brothers. And I have heard stories.... was Lorien as bad as the both of you were?
he calls out to Anira as he enters.* Anira, where are you?
**Anira stops feeding her horse when she hears Orophins voice. Smiling she calls out to him**

Anira: Orophin..I'm here.

Arodon:**pulls Vane off to a quiet corner** Ok, my love...its time to set the date for our wedding. I grow impatient. Lorien has offered to help with the plans....and I know the others will too.**kisses her hand** So, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?

[Edited on 7/10/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
RhovanionWarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2003 08:25
*Hann excuses himself from Daisy and overhears Sarié:
HANN: [/b]Well, sure, Sarié. But I really don't want to cheat my brother of his meager chance with you! *to Tudo*

*Tudo stops and turns to Hann:

Tudo: Excuse me, old man? Meager??!! Sarié...would you mind telling my much older brother that my chances with you are not meager! Are they? :dizzy: Of course they aren't! Do you see where I get my attitude, Sarié? Believe me, Hann taught me well. Hann...I believe that you are the root of all my problems!

Rho: Oh gold...what about a song from Marshall Matherslen? What about "Lose Yourself (in Middle Earth)" or "My Name Is (Slimlen Shady)" or "Stan" the song about the obsessed orc fan! What do you think? Legolas, would you like to join us in a chorus? You won't stop gold from rapping, now will you?

*calls over to Pippin*

Pip, do you know any Marshall Matherslen?

Jeanne, it seems to me that Eden and Rumil are preparing to open a bad and breakfast sort of thing, maybe you could talk to her about the opening. That would solve the problem as to where to go for your honeymoon!
Gondren
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2003 10:20
Sarié: Now, I do believe that the most handsome man in this pub owes me a dance.

HANN: Well, sure, Sarié. But I really don't want to cheat my brother of his meager chance with you!
GONDREN: Hann, I thought she was talking about ME! You brothers can settle this. I'm removing myself from the competition for now. I have a ravishing elf here...**Looks at Syri, spinning her into his arms.**:drool: Would you LIKE to be ravished???:evil: **Proceeds to dance with Syri, holding her close, nuzzling her pointed ears and trying to do a fair imitation of Patrick Swaysien.

**TAGOL & Ril join the other dancers.** So, Ril, tell me about you. I'm still learning my way around this Pub. This is nothing like guarding Minas Tirith!
elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 03:38
*Hann excuses himself from Daisy and overhears Sarié:
HANN: [/b]Well, sure, Sarié. But I really don't want to cheat my brother of his meager chance with you! *to Tudo*

*Tudo stops and turns to Hann:

Tudo: Excuse me, old man? Meager??!! Sarié...would you mind telling my much older brother that my chances with you are not meager! Are they? :dizzy: Of course they aren't! Do you see where I get my attitude, Sarié? Believe me, Hann taught me well. Hann...I believe that you are the root of all my problems!

My goodness! I did not intend to create another sibling rivalry here! *Gondren comments* Well, I better watch what I say here and be more specific. I was talking about Tudo, gentlemen, though I can accurately say that you both are quite handsome as well. Hann, perhaps you could save a dance for me later, hmm? *She looks at Tudo* As for your chances with me...that's up to you. If you don't stop fighting with people all the time, they might be meager. But you can't go blaming your brother for your problems. Besides, there's no way he could be the root of all your problems. Please, let's just go dance and forget about this - It might just increase your chances with me
Vaneldwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 06:07
Arodon:**pulls Vane off to a quiet corner** Ok, my love...its time to set the date for our wedding. I grow impatient. Lorien has offered to help with the plans....and I know the others will too.**kisses her hand** So, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?

*Vane follows Arodon the the corner in the back of the pub and listens as he talks as smile growing on her face as he continues* :love: Arodon! *wraps her arms around his neck* I thought you would never ask! You know I would! Just name the day and I'll be there! :love:

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 08:02
*Jeanne nods and heads over to Rumil and Eden*

"Hi there... how's it going?"

[Edited on 7/10/2003 by Gilraen]
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 09:51
*calls over to Elladan and Elrohir* Suilad! Welcome back!

So, Ril, tell me about you. I'm still learning my way around this Pub. This is nothing like guarding Minas Tirith!

*fakes surpise* Really? Are you sure it's nothing like guarding? I never would have guessed! *grins*

about me...hmmm...*shrugs* nothing special. Just your average human, I guess. *attempts to change subject* Learning your way around the pub? How long have you been here? I was away for quite a while, and a lot of things changed while I was gone, so you probably know as much as I.
Timpenin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 11:29
THRANDUIL: Lessien, I would like to show my appreciation for the lovely tunes you have been playing. Since there are other competent musicians who are still at work, may I attempt to guide you in a dance?

Lessien: It was my pleasure to play for everyone, and I would love to dance! *turns to goldy* I'm sorry, if I promise to play two songs just for you later, will you forgive me? Those fruit rings sound excellent! About the Smaug's Breath though, are you sure I'd live through drinking something with a name like that? *turns back to Thranduil*I haven't been on the dance floor in months, I've always been playing *laughs* I hope I can remember how!
Yavannildi and proud!
<< First910111213
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email