Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First89101112Last >>
Author Topic:
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
Post RE: The Potbelly Pony Pub IV (keep)
on: September 30, 2003 03:32
Carolin: Smack him upside the head! *laughs and pretends to be shocked* My goodness!

Duncan: *shakes his head* Why is that so funny? *playfully tickles Carolin*

*Carolin and Duncan listen as Ril tells her story*

Carolin: Ril, what a lovely surprise that turned out to be! No dress as well, I guess it was worth the trip.

*Carolin blushes with pleasure as Faramir asks her to dance*

Duncan: Solved the height problem? Then perhaps I can dance with Lorien, if Haldir doesn't mind. You are not too tired, are you, Lorien? *looks at Lorien with concern*

Carolin: There he goes again, worrying. Duncan, you worried about goldy constantly, look how well things turned out. Lorien will be fine, dear.

I have a solution to the height difference .... **grins and waits for an answer**

Carolin: I would be honored to dance with you, Faramir.

[Edited on 1/10/2003 by CarolP]
elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 05:06
Tudo: Sarié, your wish is my command. One very spiked drink coming up. But first...*Tudo walks over to the door, opens it and yells out to goldy...* AHEM....goldberry, Sarié doesn't seem to have a problem with my ego. In fact, she is very good for it. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it! Oh, sorry. Strider, maybe you could lend her your pipe. *slams the door*

Listen here Ego Boy! :angry: Of course Sarié is good for your ego! She is beautiful,any man would be proud to have her by his side! But why, if indeed she is,would she be proud to be with an orc with an ego the size of Mount Doom is beyond me! Careful Tudo,that over inflated head of yours may cause you trip and bust up that not so pretty nose of yours again! So take that pipe of yours and stick it.... * slams door*

*Sarié watches as Tudo goes to the door and yells out at Goldy. Hearing his comment, she rolled her eyes and put her head in her hands, mumbling:* Will he ever learn? *She blushed at Goldy's comment. Standing up, she went over to Tudo as Goldy slammed the door.*
Perhaps I could clarify something for you, sir. I did not in fact say that I didn't have a problem with your ego...I said I would try to be good for it. That doesn't mean that I like it as it is...that means that I like what it will be when I'm done with it And I don't think that yelling at sweet ladies such as Goldy and Rho is fitting for a gentleman such as yourself. Perhaps now you could get us that punch you promised and stop making people mad at you? *She laid her hand on his arm and smiled at him.* I for one, would not like to see a replay of that fight so soon.
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 05:16
Lorien: Haha, Ril, that sounds like a dirty trick that turned out well! I hope you had a good visit at least! "Marrying an Oliphaunt to a squirrel"...hahahahaha...oh that's good...

Haldir: It is indeed good to have you back, Ril. Eomer, any more Rohan ale for our friend?

Lorien: Oh alright, Gondren, I'll wait for the "negotiations" to clear.

Haldir: Ah, Legolas, Hann, you are both right. Hannon le for your support. Legolas, my friend, I feel for you and may I offer up my own services to you and Goldy when needed.

Lorien: *Lorien and Haldir stare at the exchange between Goldy and Tudo, trying not to laugh too loudly.* Oh...I think Goldy won that argument. If not, she can always just break his nose again. *listens to Cele's name suggestions* Hmmm...those sound wonderful, Cele, but Serenity is right in that Haleth is a boy's name. We haven't given names much thought as of yet. Anyone else have suggestions? I believe you are right, Naru. Hobbits must have a different tolerance.

Haldir: *Duncan asks to dance with Lorien.* Of course you may dance with my wife...*raises and eyebrow* just make sure all hands stay above the waistline.

Lorien: Ha! As if anyone could find my waistline at the moment! Dunc, I would love to dance with you! The both of us feel just fine at the moment.

Orophin: *Mesmorized by Anira's beauty, he suddenly realizes that the maiden has offered him a sugary treat.* Excuse me, my Lady...I was spellbound by your fair features. *A glimmer flashes in his eyes as he delicately grasps her hand and licks the iicing off her finger.*

Rumil: Eden, meleth nîn, that is a superb idea!! :love: Do you think we could enlist some of King Thranduil's people to help with the construction? Ah, beneath such beauty lies an even greater mind. Let us adjourn to our private flet and work out the details, among many other things. *Gently takes her hand and leads her out toward the wedding tree.*

[Edited on 1/10/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
LadyCeleborn
Palantir Mod, Guardian of Ulmo's Realm & Resident Eomer Fancier
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 01:48
Duncan: Solved the height problem? Then perhaps I can dance with Lorien
Faramir:**laughing** Ahhh, I don't think it would work for you, Duncan....not at the moment anyway. **takes Carolins hand and goes out to the dance floor** You'll see what I'm talking about.

Eowyn:**watching Faramir and Carolin** Awww that is sweet. Carolin looks pleased as punch.

Faramir: Ok, my lady Carolin, this is how we can do this. You need to stand upon my rather large feet and I shall guide in this dance. **takes her hand into his and puts his arm around her waist. Carolin stands on his feet and he begins to dance with her** SEE, I knew it would work....

Cele: Eowyn, your husband is very sweet. Look at Carolin smile.....awwww. Duncan, if Lorien can't dance with you....and your willing to take a subsitute, I would love to give it a try....

Eomer:**listening to Cele** But the same rules apply to her as well, my friend....

Cele:**rolls her eyes** Oh please...Duncan is a very sweet Hobbit. You leave him be. Is Haleth really a boys name? Hmmmm ok. Serenity, you have traveled far and wide. Perhaps you know of some?
It is indeed good to have you back, Ril. Eomer, any more Rohan ale for our friend?
Eomer:**fills the glasses and hands one to Ril** Of course, drink up, my friends. Enoy it, Ril...but take care. This stuff packs a mean punch. **glances at Cele** You should see what it does to some people.

Cele:**sticks her tongue out at him** Yeah, yeah, yeah...but it was fun. Except for the pounding drums the next day:dizzy:. That wasn't. We have plenty set aside for our "girls night" once Lorien has the baby.
*A glimmer flashes in his eyes as he delicately grasps her hand and licks the iicing off her finger.*
**Anira shivered when Orophin looked at her like that. Scooping more icing she also tried it. Smiling at him she leans forward and gently kisses him**

Anira::blush:Hmmmm you taste like icing....Orophin. **breaking a piece of the cake off she eats it watching Orophin**

yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 04:39
Serenity just sits there, not knowing exactly what to say or what to do. She doesn't know everyone like the other guests do and she felt a little out of place.
Timpenin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 07:15
Lessien! Won't you come play for us all? My lady here has the need to dance.

Lessien: I'd love too! I'll be taking a short pause to accompany Goldy and Rho, however, though I assume you'd be listening to them as well. *laughs* *gets out flute and plays a short warm up.* Ready? *Plays a fast reel, and pauses to catch her breath after it is finished*
Serenity just sits there, not knowing exactly what to say or what to do. She doesn't know everyone like the other guests do and she felt a little out of place.

Lessien: *notices there is someone only sitting* Serenity! *waves arms to get her attention* Come over here! Do you have any songs you'd like me to play? I warn you though, if you pick one and I don't see your feet tapping to it, I'll make you pick again! *tries to look serious but fails completely*
Yavannildi and proud!
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 08:26
{OOC: Ummmm....I hate to do this, y'all, but I may be gone for a couple days....I'm VERY depressed and can't deal with matters of the heart right now. If you want to know why, check out my latest journal. Sorry, everyone. :cry: :cry: :cry: }

[Edited on 10/1/2003 by Lorien_Greenleaf]
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 08:52
Eomer:**fills the glasses and hands one to Ril** Of course, drink up, my friends. Enoy it, Ril...but take care. This stuff packs a mean punch. **glances at Cele** You should see what it does to some people.

*takes drink* thank you, Eomer! I'll be careful...*shoots a glance at Cele, mutters* now what did I miss? *takes a sip, grins* well, this is good. *takes a bigger sip, shakes head* wow. After so long, I find I'm not as used to this kind of stuff as I was.

As for a nice trip, well, it was, and I broke an unusually few number of objects this time. Although, if there was such a thing as death-by-glare or death-by-scolding, I would be gone several times over. *mutters* It's not like that mirror was irreplaceable...*takes a big drink* So, how have things been at the pub? It looks great.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 10:12
((Take your time sweetheart... We'll miss you though..))

*Jeanne and Tegol finished their dance and sat down. Suddenly Jeanne realized something and knelt over to Tegol to whisper in his ear*

"I believe we forgot something honey... our honeymoon?"

*Tegol thought but had no idea what to do... *
RhovanionWarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 12:54
[quote*Sarié watches as Tudo goes to the door and yells out at Goldy. Hearing his comment. Perhaps I could clarify something for you, sir. I did not in fact say that I didn't have a problem with your ego...I said I would try to be good for it. That doesn't mean that I like it as it is...that means that I like what it will be when I'm done with it And I don't think that yelling at sweet ladies such as Goldy and Rho is fitting for a gentleman such as yourself.

Tudo: Sarié...are you ill? You must be ill! *feels her head for fever* How could you say that they are sweet ladies! They are cruel and mean spirited! They are not sweet at all! How could sweet women treat me this way? Am I deserving of such foul treatment? No! I am deserving of worship! Just look at me! *slides his hands down his body* Look at these massive arms! *starts flexing for Sarié* You may touch, My Lady, but I will only allow your hands on my perfection! :evil:

*Rho opens the door and steps inside*

Rho: *rolls eyes long and exaggerated* Sarié, just smack him! It works for me!

*notices Serenity alone*

Rho: Oh...a new patron! Hello there, I am Rho, master of kicking brother-butt and wedding singer extrordinairre! Please to meet you. You wouldn't by chance sing, would you? We always have room on the stage for great singers such as myself. Just listen to these pipes!

*Rho starts singing in front of Serenity*

Eomer, this one is for you, my brawling buddy.

Ooooooohhhhhh....
another one bites the dust..
another one bites the dust...
and another one's gone and another one's gone...
another one bites the dust...
hey, gonna get you, Eo....
another one bites the dust......

*Strider comes in and plants a big kiss on Rho's lips*

:dizzy: Wait...what was I just doing? I can't remember! :dizzy:
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 01:46
Duncan: You are right, Faramir. I can't use your dancing trick on Lorien. I wouldn't want to step on her pretty feet with my ugly hairy ones! *smiles* Perhaps I can sing a song to the baby. *leans in an sings to Lorien's tummy with a soft voice*
Five little mushrooms
growing by the door.
Duncan ate one, and then there are four.
Four little mushrooms
oh my, oh me.
Ate another one and then there were three.
Three little mushrooms
What should I do?
Have another one
and then there were two.
Two little mushrooms
I am not done.
Slurped it down
and then there was one.
One little mushroom
yum, yum, yum!
One last taste, and now there are none!

There, now the baby will recognize me when it is born!

*Pippin overhears Duncan*
Pippin: Duncan, I am amazed! Are you practicing for fatherhood? Is there something you are not telling us?

Duncan: No, no Pip. I won't need any practice when it happens, we have so many experienced fathers here. By the time Carolin and I have babies, my good friend Haldir will be an old hand at it! Eh, Haldir?

*Duncan watches his wife having a good time dancing with Faramir. Lession starts to play a reel*

Duncan: Cele, perhaps we could try dancing to this...it's fast enough to just hold hands and jump around! *takes Cele's hand and they dance to the reel*

Pippin: Sari, shall we give it a try?
Sari: :love: Gladly!

*Rho comes in and sings her song to Eomer. The dancers stop to listen*

Pippin: Heh heh, Good one Rho!

[Edited on 1/10/2003 by CarolP]
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 02:24
"Oh, most of the songs I know are elvish songs. I've heard so many it would be hard to choose." Serenity said. "i'm not much of a singer. I can dance a little. I'm afraid showing off my sword weilding ability here might not be acceptable."

((I've gotten several PMs about my postings lately. I've been really busy with my essay for English and don't have the time that I used to to check the posts. So I ask that you be patient with me for the next two weeks or so. This essay is worth 50% of my grade and I want to do the best I can.))
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 02:36
((bye, Lorien! We'll miss you!!))

*listens to Rho's song. claps* yeah Rho!! woohoo!! *strider kisses Rho. looks away quickly*

*motions Serenity to sit next to her* Hey, Serenity!! If Rho has sufficiently scared you, let me have a go!! Just kidding! But I would like to talk to you. Come on over!! Don't worry, i don't sing either. It's just Rho and her amazing voice.

((Ooh...essays. Serenity, I feel your pain.))
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 02:39
((I think anyone who's ever written a huge essay does.))

"I'm not much of a singer." Serenity said shaking her head a little. My aunts tried to teach me to dance and sing, but I was too busy chasing frogs and lizards."
elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 03:53
Tudo: Sarié...are you ill? You must be ill! *feels her head for fever* How could you say that they are sweet ladies! They are cruel and mean spirited! They are not sweet at all! How could sweet women treat me this way? Am I deserving of such foul treatment? No! I am deserving of worship! Just look at me! *slides his hands down his body* Look at these massive arms! *starts flexing for Sarié* You may touch, My Lady, but I will only allow your hands on my perfection! :evil:

*Sarié's jaw dropped as she stared in open disbelief at Tudo as he said his speech. How could he still be so concieted? All she could do was stand there..she couldn't even think of what to say to him.*
*Rho opens the door and steps inside*
Rho: *rolls eyes long and exaggerated* Sarié, just smack him! It works for me!

*Sarié decided to take Rho's advice. She smacked him soundly on the cheek, whirled around, and stalked outside. She decided to take a walk by the lake to breathe the fresh air for a while and clear her head. The Pub could get stuffy and she loved nature. She needed to think...she was starting to like Tudo - she could imagine herself with him... if it wasn't for that stupid ego of his!*

[Edited on 2/10/2003 by elvenqueen]
LadyCeleborn
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 06:13
Eomer, this one is for you, my brawling buddy.
**Eomer sat and listened to Rho belt out her song**

Eomer:**rolling with laughter he gets up and applauds Rho** I think I'm speechless, Rho. That was quite...hmmmm interesting.....now, Strider, what did you go and do that for...her singing was....entertaining!:evil:

**The dancers stop to listen to Rho sing**

Cele:**claps her hands**WoooooHoooooo, Rho!! Excellent! OHHHHH Strider, now that wasn't fair......but I don't think she's gonna complain...:drool: Come on, Duncan...we haven't finished this dance...think you can keep up? **dances around Eomer and the others** Hey, Serenity...grab a partner and come dance....dance with Eomer....just keep your hands where I can see them....:evil:....hahahahaha

Eowyn:**cheers Rho on** Well done, my friend. Once your head stops spinning like a top from that kiss...why don't you entertain us with another...isn't Goldy going to sing with you?

**Hearing the smack everyone turned around to stare at Tudo**

Cele:**pausing in step with Duncan** Ohhhhhh, poor Tudo. Wow, she really smacked him....she looks mad. Did you see that, Duncan?

Faramir:**dancing with Carolin** This is fun, Lady Carolin. This worked out just fine...Even Duncan is getting to dance. Lady Cele is going to wear him out.... All this dancing is going to make me hungry....HAHAHAHA

Eowyn: Ouch, that had to hurt. **takes a drink over to Tudo** She wouldn't have done that if she didn't care, Tudo.

**Eowyn sits down next to Anira and Orophin**

Eowyn: **grinning at the two quite obvious to everyone else** Sooooo, hows the cake?

Anira:**glances at Eowyn** Oh, hmmmm its quite good, thank you. Orophin and I were just....hmmmm discussing the icing....:blush:

Eowyn:**watching Anira's face turn pink** Yeah, I saw you "discussing" the icing...:evil: Hmmm maybe its time I go and claim your brother from Carolin...he's probably hitting her up for more food.

[Edited on 2/10/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 07:40
(ooc: Lorien everyone needs to take a break every now and then. I just got back from mine. Serenity, I understand what you mean I took my break to do school work.)

Merry: Sam, I think we will have the wedding at the tree in the nursury. Do you have a problem with that?

Sam: Not at all. I think it will be great. Give it a memory besides babies.

Estella: Carol, when you are ready I would like to go over a menu with you.

Will: Tag, you and I need to work on notes to send to your family. When do we want them to come?

Tag: Well we are going to have it on the 10th or 17th so have them try to come A.S.A.P. May, how long do you think it will take them all to get here?

Will: I'm glad my family is all here. Except my sister who just stepped out.

Sam: You know tomorrow is the anniversary of Frodo's parents death.

Rosa: That is why Mel is taking Frodo to the river. She is going to have a memorial for them.

Fatty: Mari, you need anything?

Daisy: Love is in the air in this pub. Not in this corner.

*Daisy looks around the room for any single hobbits or whatever.*
Syriana
Queen Of Rain
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 10:17
What I am doing the rest of your life?? Now seriously Gon, what kind of question is that? I just discovered how joyful life can be again, and you have some major part in that

*smiles brightly at him*

And for Goldy... she'll never change, so let her have her time thinking she is pairing everyone up.

((Lorien, take your time... hope you'll feel better after your break. I'll miss you tho))
Vaneldwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 05:12
((bye Lorien, I'm praying for you))

*Arodon compliments her voice* Aw thank you Arodon, *smiles sweetly then kisses him* You are so sweet... *Watches Tudo and Sarie then wispers in Arodon's ear* He is really going to get it this time... he doesn't know what hes gotten himself into... *Sarie slaps Tudo's face really hard* ouch! I told you so.... *calls over to Tudo* Tudo, I think there is something you need to learn about Sarie!
yankeegirl
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 06:12
Cele:**claps her hands**WoooooHoooooo, Rho!! Excellent! OHHHHH Strider, now that wasn't fair......but I don't think she's gonna complain... Come on, Duncan...we haven't finished this dance...think you can keep up? **dances around Eomer and the others** Hey, Serenity...grab a partner and come dance....dance with Eomer....just keep your hands where I can see them........hahahahaha

"Oh, I'm not much of a--" Serenity cried out in surprise when she was yanked out onto the dance floor.
Timpenin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 07:13
((Hope the essay goes well, yankeegirl! And Lorien, I'll miss you, you're in my prayers))

Lessien: *Serenity declines singing* Oh, we'll have you singing yet! *plays a slightly slower waltz, and starts to play a jig when she hears a huge SMACK. Stops and turns around to see Tudo with a very red cheek and Sarie walking outside. Laughs to herself and starts the jig over. As more people join in the dancing she plays faster and faster, finally almost losing her fingering as Serenity is yanked in, but continues on*
Yavannildi and proud!
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 09:24
*hears slap. jaw drops. quickly recovers*Go Sarié!! Whoo!! *claps loudly*

*watches as Serenity is dragged uot onto dance floor* well, there goes my last chance for civilized conversation! *watches the dancers for a few seconds before downing the rest of her ale and finishing her food*
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 11:06
*Carolin blushes as Faramir calls her Lady Carolin*
Carolin: Faramir, you are so sweet! I've been enjoying the dance, but I believe Eowyn would like you back. I'll have to rescue Duncan before Cele gives him a heart attack.

*cuts in on Cele and Duncan, and dances with Duncan to Lession's jig*

Duncan: *sweating* Carrie, no more, let's go visit with Ril and get a drink!

*they sit down with Ril, and grab two glasses of Rohan Ale*

Duncan: Remember Carrie, not too much of that!

Carolin: Just one glass, and then I have to go talk to Estella about her wedding menu. Ril, can you keep Duncan occupied while I talk to Estella?

*Pippin and Sari finish their drink, and go outside for some air*

Pippin: *wiping his brow* Whew! That was great! I enjoy dancing with you, Sari, and I enjoy being with you too.

Sari: *blushing* I enjoy being with you too, Pip. You are a fun sort of hobbit, not all stern like Duncan....

Pippin: Duncan isn't as stern as he used to be...shall we walk down to the water?
*they join hands and walk*

*inside the pub*
Mari: Fatty, I'll go sit in with Carolin and Estella. It's about time I learn about cooking, and my sister is just the person to teach me. *kisses Fatty on the cheek and joins Carolin*

(ooc Lorien, hope you feel better soon)
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 11:49
*Legolas finds goldy out the back of the pub*

Legolas: What are you still doing out here? You just missed out on something I think you would have enjoyed.

Just geting some fresh air and calming myself. What did I miss?

Legolas: Sarié just slapped Tudo good and hard.

Aaawwww she did?! And I missed it! *pouts* Gotta go see how he is *goldy kisses Legolas quickly,grabs his hand and drags him inside.She heads over to Tudo*

Awwww Tudo my friend.That is a nasty handprint Sarié left on your face. I cant ever think why she would do such a thing....... leave a hand print on only one cheek! She should have smacked both !

*goldy stomps off to the bar,dragging Legolas with her and orders a couple of pints *

RhovanionWarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 11:50
**Sarié slaps Tudo**

*Rho burst out into laughter, slapping her knee at the sight*

Rho: Hahahaha, Tudo, you big troll, you got just what you deserved! *bows to Eomer* Why thank you Eo! I slaved over those lyrics, I'll have you know! Goldy...what song shall we sing? Do we need to dim the lights? Lessien? Can you play in low light?

Tudo: *Puts his hand to his face* Oooowww! Now what did I do to cause that! Vane...what do I need to learn about Sarié? *goldy yells at him* Goldy, you just better hold your tongue, woman! Legolas, control your wife!

Rho: Ooooooo...gold! Are you going to take that from him!? Tudo, might I remind you who broke your nose.

*Tudo pulls a chair up next to Eowyn*

Tudo: Lady Eowyn...please tell me...am I that bad? What do you mean she wouldn't have done that if she didn't care? Please explain this to me. You see...my last love was, how shall I say...high spirited, just like me. Tell me, can a man change? Can I change what I have always been? Is that what I need to do to win Sarié over? Does she not like my strong muscular bod? *puts his head in his hands* Oh, I'm so confused! :dizzy:

[Edited on 2/10/2003 by RhovanionWarrior]
Gondren
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 01:07
**TAGOL bows out and looks to find Serenity still unoccupied.** A fresh punch, please, Barliman! Well, Lady Serenity, might I persuade you to join me in a dance? You see my last partner survived!

Anarril wrote: *watches as Serenity is dragged out onto dance floor* well, there goes my last chance for civilized conversation! *watches the dancers for a few seconds before downing the rest of her ale and finishing her food*
**TAGOL also watches as Eomer takes Serenity away...He finishes his punch and munches a couple of Fruit Rings.** Ril, do you feel as invisible as I do? Would you be at all interested in risking a dance with me?... ASSUMING that you can SEE me!

Syri wrote: What I am doing the rest of your life?? Now seriously Gon, what kind of question is that?
That was a serious question, Syriana! I AM dying! I suffer from chronic, terminal humanity and have no more than another hundred years here, IF I'm lucky (and don't offend the Ladies Rho, Goldy and their warrior sisters! ).
How about for now we just enjoy one another's company on the dance floor at give Goldberry a show that might just silence her?
:evil:

Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 02:08
Carolin: Just one glass, and then I have to go talk to Estella about her wedding menu. Ril, can you keep Duncan occupied while I talk to Estella?

sure Carolin! *looks at Duncan, attempts to make conversation* Good ale, isn't it?

Ril, do you feel as invisible as I do? Would you be at all interested in risking a dance with me?... ASSUMING that you can SEE me!

I can see you perfectly well, Tagol! though I don't feel invisible precisely, I know how it feels. Come sit with Duncun and me. I promised to "keep him occupied" for Carolin, but as soon as she gets back, I'll dance with you! Or better yet... *turns to Duncun, grins* you are able to keep yourself occupied, right? *stands up* Okay, Tagol.
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 03:36
{OOC: Thank you, everyone, for watching out for me. I really appreciate it. Y'all make me feel really loved. Thank you, again. }

*Lorien awakens at the sound of Sarie's "smack heard round the pub".*

Lorien: *Yawns and stretches a bit.* Oh, Haldir, how long was I asleep? Dunc, your lullaby was so sweet you actually calmed the baby long enough for me to catch a snooze! Thank you!

Haldir: You were only out for a little while, my love. *kisses her forehead* However, you did miss an entertaining scene of Faramir dancing with Carolin, Cele dancing with Dunc, and Sarie leaving quite the impression on Tudo.

Lorien: Aw, Dunc, we'll keep you company while Carolin's away. Ril, you go have fun.

*Orophin pulls Anira closer to his chest and smiles...still contemplating the icing comments.*
LadyCeleborn
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 03:56
"Oh, I'm not much of a--" Serenity cried out in surprise when she was yanked out onto the dance floor
**Eomer pulls Serenity out onto the dance floor**

Eomer:**hollering back at Tagol** Sorry, old man...seems the wife has me dancing with this lovely lady. You'll have to wait your turn....**twirls Serenity across the floor**

Cele:**huffing and puffing** Goodness, Duncan, I didn't think you could catch up with me...but I think I was having to catch up with you....thank you for the dance..**Carolin cuts in**..Carolin, you can have your husband back....I think I need a drink..:dizzy:

**Cele parks herself in a chair and watches Eomer dance with Serenity. She blows Eomer a kiss as he whirls by**

Faramir:**sits down next to Cele. Takes deep breathes** Goodness, that was a workout. That Carolin sure is a sweetheart though...and a good cook.... Whats Eowyn doing with Tudo?

Cele:**wiping her forehead** I think she's giving Tudo some advice on catching a maiden...seems Saire really let him have it.
Tudo: Lady Eowyn...please tell me...am I that bad? What do you mean she wouldn't have done that if she didn't care? Please explain this to me
**Eowyn takes a good look at Tudo. Staring at him she makes him squirm**

Eowyn:**trying not to laugh**Tudo, my friend. I'll have to agree with the ladies of the pub...you are a very handsome man...Now, stop primping! But you also have a ego the size of a moira rock. Tudo, ladies like to look and drool over a fine man but you tend to force it upon them....:dizzy: Instead of tellling Saire that you have wonderful muscles...why not let her tell YOU....and trust me...it will make a difference. Now, come my friend...you owe me a dance for that free advice. **stands up and holds her hand out to him**

Arodon:**holds out his hand to Vane** Come, let us dance as well. I want to dance with you about for a while...:love:

**Anira sighed contently when Orophin pulled her closer. Draping her arm across his back she kisses him on the tip of his ear. Pulling slightly back she looks at him**

Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 03:59
Fatty: Ok, Mari. You go and learn I think they will jsut be talknig about what to make. I need to talk with teh guys about some stuff so we shall tlak after the wedding.

Daisy: Are there any guys around here who wanna dance with a hobbit?

Sam: Poor sis. Why don't you go join Estella and Carol with the menu ideas? Fatty, why don't you come with me to think of decorations for the tree?

Fatty: Sure.

*Daisy heads towards the girls,but waits for a responce to her question. Sam and Fatty go and look at the tree in the nursury.*

Odo: Looks like our kids are busy.

Rosa: Mel is out, Will is planning his wedding, Fatty is helpnig Sam, and Estella is working on a menu. How come they weren't like this when they were younger.

*outside far away form the pub*

Frodo: Mel, you know we are near the river I lost my parents?

Mel: I know. I brought you here so we could ut flowers in memory of thier death.

Frodo: Mel, you didn't have to do this. What flowers did you bring?

Mel: I got all kinds. I wasn't sure what kind your parents liked.

Frodo: Thanks, Mel.

*They kiss. they sat by the river for hours just listening to the water flowing. They do some stuff then fall asleep. AS the sun came up they relised how long they ahd been there. they get thier stuff and head back to the pub.*
elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 04:29
*Sarié wanders outside for a while, enjoying the breeze and letting her mind wander. After a while she had calmed down and decided to go back to the pub. She entered, her eyes scanning the place for a certain person and noticed him sitting with Eowyn, talking. She notice a faint outline of a hand print still pink on his cheek. She wasn't sorry, though...that man had to learn. She hoped Eowyn was talking some sense into him. Making a wide berth around the table, she went to the bar for a much needed drink.*
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 05:10
*After thinking it over more and more, Jeanne finally decides to talk to Rho about this*

"Uh Rho... May I speak to you for a moment?"
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 09:16
*Hann notices most of the pairs dancing are not "couples" then hears Daisy ask if anyone wants to dance with a hobbit. He glances at his wife and daughter who are involved with feeding. Naru gives him a knowing smile and a slight nod. He approaches the trio of hobbit ladies.*
HANN: Daisy Gamgee, it has occurred to me that I have yet to dance with any of my sisters-in-law. Would you do me the honor of being the first? I have witnesses who can vouch for my skills at leading a hobbit on the dance floor!

*Naru glances up at Tudo, admiring the mark Sarié left on him.*
NARU: These ladies will make a decent man of Tudolen even if it kills him!
Lessien, I love the music and my feet are itching to join in but I have this little one to pacify. If you could play the next one slower... like a lullaby, I'm sure the dancers won't mind much and Mini may drift off and let her momma shake a bare foot!

*On their flet in the "Wedding Tree," Rumil wakes, sitting straight up beside Eden.*
EDEN: It's about time you stirred, Camangol! I have already talked with King Thranduil about borrowing a construction crew to build a "Bread & Breakfast" ... I meant BED & Breakfast!:dizzy: I can't talk straight! This is so exciting! Anyway, his forces are at our disposal acccording to your will. I can't wait!!
{{OOC: Good to see you back, Lorien (& co.)! Time wounds all heels. I have spend many sad hours distracting myself in CoE in the early days... Take each day as it comes.}}
Vaneldwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2003 03:25
*takes Arodon's out stretched hand and follows him to the dance floor* I would love to dance with you Arodon :love:
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: October 03, 2003 06:33
*Duncan sits down with Ril, watching the dancers and drinking his ale. Ril leaves to dance with Tagol*

Duncan: Have a good time Ril, I'll just pour myself another ale. *talking to himself* Wonder where Pippin and Sari are off to?
*drinks his ale and munches fruit rings*

*Carolin and Estella plan the wedding food, with Mari listening in*

Carolin: Mari, if you are serious about learning, I can give you a recipe or two to try before the wedding. In fact, Estella, why don't we go into the kitchen and check on stores. Mr. Barliman will help us if we ask him, I'm sure. Mari, what would you like to try making? There are plenty of folks here to eat the mistakes if you mess up.
*Carolin, Estella, and Mari go into the kitchen*

Duncan: I'm glad you and Haldir can keep me company, Lorien. Carolin gets all wrapped up in the cooking sometimes, but she enjoys it so. *notices Tudo with his head in his hands* Poor Tudo! It must be hard to be picked on by so many women!

*Pippin and Sari wander back into the pub*

Pippin: Dunc, where are the rest of the hobbits?

Duncan: Planning weddings, where else. *sighs and drinks his ale* I'm glad mine is over and done with...now what about you two?

Sari: *punches Duncan in the arm*
Duncan: OWWW! Sari, that hurt!:angry: *rubs his arm* Carolin is in the kitchen.

*Sari kisses Pippin and goes to the kitchen, Pip grabs an ale and sits down*

(ooc: glad you're back, Lorien!)
<< First89101112Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email