Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
legolas_babe
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Legolas!!Legolas!!!Legolas!!!
on: November 18, 2002 02:51
LEGOLAS IS MORE THAN CUTE AND FINE HE IS DAMN SEXY AND HOT!!!!I die everytime I see him, I like the movie one better cause he is sssoooooooooo damn cute and sexy:drool:...um me thinks me need towel...! If ya don't like Legolas and hate him go to hell for all I care or just don't talk about him behind his back...!:cry: How could you...???:cry: EVIL PPLS!!!!:evil:I LOVE HIMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13LegolasesGirl17
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2002 12:20
LOL!
I love Legolas too!
Hes my fave! Even in the Cartoon!LOL!
Any of you seen it?
Legola§Phreq
Fantasy_Elf
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2002 03:00
I love legolas because he's an elf! and I love elves because they are so magical!
But I love Orli! I remember when I saw him on the very first scene that he appeared and I fell in love with imidiatly!
And I stil love him! but for me, it's not just that he so cute or sexy but mostly the fact that I love the way he acts and I think he is so very talnted! go orli! :love:
13LegolasesGirl17
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2002 09:34
I love legolas because he's an elf! and I love elves because they are so magical!
But I love Orli! I remember when I saw him on the very first scene that he appeared and I fell in love with imidiatly!
And I stil love him! but for me, it's not just that he so cute or sexy but mostly the fact that I love the way he acts and I think he is so very talnted! go orli! :love:

I agree!
wheni saw him the first time i had my mouth open,literally! LOL! so..yeah..hes my fave, and im in total agreement w/ the elves i LOVE elves! im getting my elf ears soon! So..i cant wait!
Legola§Phreq
Legolases_girlfriend
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2002 06:22
Be still my beating heart! okay, okay, i know that there is probably a topic like this somewhere, but i wanted to post one too, so ! j/k anyways...so i know who hate's Legolas, but who here is a die-hard fanatic???(besides me!)
drools all you want-i've got plenty of towels here! ***holds up big box of towels***

[Edited on 31/8/2002 by Lily_Took]
i think Legolas is the best. for all you Legolas fans out there check out orlandomultimedim.com. You can hear Orli talk!
flare
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 29, 2002 05:49
I liked Legolas ever since I saw his picture on the DVD. I defenantly have a huge chrush on him. Without him in the Fellowship ,they probably wouldn't of got as far as they did.
Tara
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2002 02:51
From the moment he came on the screen, I was hooked. I think he is a perfect Legolas. I watched the DVD stuff with Orlando....I have to say I thought he was a bit much...but I don't know him personally and who am I to judge, especially from a 2 minute clip. I love the way he plays the character. He is beautiful.

Peace.
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: January 01, 2003 01:44
I think Legolas is cool! But, I don't drool over him. He is attractive, but not the kind where I develop a crush. Legolas is cool cuz he's an elf and cuz he's like so cool with his bow and arrow.
highlandergirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2003 06:13
I think there's already a thread for this..."Legolas!!!Legolas!!!Legolas!!!" was the name if I recall...

Speaking of Legolas:
There's also Legolas Smoking, Orlando Bloom, Legolas or Orli, Elijah and Orlando, If Orlando was a human, Legolas in new YM, Who's hotter: Legolas, Haldir, or Figwit, You get invited to meet Legolas..,..Locked in closet with Legolas, Legolas falls in your backyard, You come home to find Legolas talking to your mom...

LOL..a hundred-thousand Legolas fans can't be wrong, eh?

( Of course you don't see me complaining about all the Boromir threads..)

I do want to say this much, I noticed how lovely his voice is, glad he spoke so much this time. He's quite graceful, too. Well the YM cover doesn't look half bad...oh, no, it would seem I'm being lured to the dark side of the Force..?

P.S: I saw the life-size Legolas standee at the mall today..was a bit tempted..l

[Edited on 22/12/2002 by highlandergirl]
Arwen_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2003 06:14
my boyfriend said that he came *thisclose* to buying a legolas doll for me for christmas, then changed his mind at the last minute because he was afraid that i'd dump him and start going out with the doll! (and he might not have been so wrong.)
highlandergirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2003 07:11
I was watching the commentaries, (ex. dvd), and I couldn't help but notice that Orlando Bloom always has the nicest things to say about everyone. And he goes on and on, lavishly complimenting people. He was the only one doing that...I thought very highly of him for that, he must be a warm person to have such a generous, open attitude towards the rest of the cast.
elfin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2003 07:52
I'm an Elf fancier myself :love:
Tara
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 04:41
God, I hate to admit this...I feel like I am going to confession or something.

In defense of all the Legolas Lovers out there......I feel your pain.
I am not a teenage girl (not even close...I’m 30 and married...my poor husband). I’ve read the books, I love the stories. I appreciate all the characters in the books and movies...especially Aragon, Gollum and Frodo. They are incredible characters and the actors who play them are fantastic!! Yet, after seeing The Two Towers, I fell victim to the lustful call of that damn elf. I actually hate him, he is so beautiful. So yes, I am guilty of the occasional “wow” comment under an especially alluring picture of Legolas...it is true...There I’ve said it. My question...and the question of many is Why? Well, I believe it is obvious why teenage girls find him attractive.....He is a famous pretty boy..... I am not a fan of boy bands . So why would I, a fairly intelligent married woman in her 30’s, go weak in the knees over this prancing idiot. Well, first of all...his character is very admirable. He is loyal and courageous. I find both of theses qualities very sexy. He is a Warrior. Yes, he prances; yes he is very pretty...but make no mistake...he is a Warrior. There is also the element of mystery. I don’t know to many women who have had any kind of relationship with an Elf. So, It opens the door for a fantasy without limits...that is exciting...intriguing. The actor playing him has a lot to do with it of course; I would be lying if I said I didn’t find him attractive. I do like the way he plays the character, although some of his lines and facial expressions in TTT are extremely odd . I really tried hard to not like Orlando Bloom...but from what I’ve read he is a pretty cool guy. He is British and a vegetarian to make matters worse....and he was wearing a Taxi Driver shirt on the DVD extras...which happens to be number one on my Favorite movie list...aggh..I’m doomed to be a Legolas Lover.
So, anyway....What is my point? I don’t want to be extremely attracted to the prancing prince of Mirkwood, but I am...oh....I am. I could do without the gratuitous drooling as well, but I have some understanding of the teenage girl’s angst. There are far worse things these girls could be obsessing over.
Thanks....The defense rests...
Peace, Tara
WynnFaeofRivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 04:42
Don't feel bad; my older sister is a serious Legolas freak and seeing him everywhere has me looking through Orlando Bloom sites! *laughs* Orlando himself is an utter cutie, it must be said, and even though many Legolas fans believe he should adopt the elf look, I think he looks just fine with his own natural coloring. ^^

And I'm probably one of the few pro-Legolas admirers who has actually seen Black Hawk Down. Course, I bought that for Jason Issacs, but he's a whole other forum. ^^
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 04:43
I think Legolas/Orlando is attractive.Anyways he's so cool with that bow and arrow!!!!!! And there are lot sof girls who think he's cute. But I think he should just be himself, as in what he wants, not the elf look.(Unless he wants it)

Anyways, I can't wait to see his new movies in 2003! The Calcium Kid, The Kelly Gang, etc.
Tara
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 04:46

Does anyone else out there understand? I don't want to be a Legolas lover....I have no choice!

(That was a bit dramatic...wasn't it?)

Has my confession fallen on deaf ears?...Will you not help me?

(some more drama)

Okay...I'm in a very silly mood this evening.....That's all for now..

Peace, Tara

[Edited on 15/1/2003 by Yano]
WynnFaeofRivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 04:47
I don't want to be a Legolas fan, either, but I do have a choice. Though it's default for me to oogle pretty guys.
WildRose
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 04:48
The bad thing about beeing a teenage Legolas fan is that no-one takes you seriously. Yes, I have read the books, thank you very much. And i'm also considered airly intelligent (when I haven't been at the marshamllows) so why is it my opinions are instantly dismissed whe people find out i'm a Legolas fan?

@-'-,-------------
Tara
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 04:55
Good point WildRose, you CAN be a true fan of Tolkien's work, even if you lust after the elf on the side....

Peace
annunvingiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 04:59
amen, wildrose. i didn't really notice leggers in the first movie, but he's all over the place now. and although he is v. attractive in the movie (with that bow and the arrows:love, i think i like him better without it all. like his real hair is so awesome (when he's not got the bleached blonde mohawk). cuz it's this almost black curly stuff. he could've been a hobbit if he was only five inches shorter.
and i don't want to be an orli-lover, but it's really hard when you see him in the ym magazine. he's so carefree and...and likable, so it's hard not to like him.
so yeah, i see your point tara, he's a hottie. and that's about it...lady scribe of avandell (formerly annunvingiel)
WildRose
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:01
Well I liked him before LOTR, so I have an excuse (I watched Wilde. 'Twas a good movie.)

@-'-,----------------
WynnFaeofRivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:04
I might have to get that, Wilde, I mean. I assume it's of the drama genre? Hey, that rhymes. I've only seen Black Hawk Down and he was soooo cuuuute with his little baby face and eagerness to go out and kill people! D'awww! :drool:
Tara
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:05
I saw Black Hawk Down in the theater when it first came out. I didn't even notice him...which is just more proof to me that I am in the love with the character(Legolas), not the actor(Orlando).

Peace.
Thuriniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:07
Tara,
I'm 29, married, and I consider myself as well a fairly intelligent woman ... who happens to have a crush on the prancing prince. Not only Legolas, but Orlando as well ... I don't care if he wears the wig or not, the guy is cute! My husband, who convinced me that Legolas was not gay just because he left to the Gray Havens with Gimli (I kind of got the wrong idea when I read the appendix), has changed his mind on the matter after seeing how I drool and smile silly every time he comes on screen ... he says I should like Strider or Boromir, 'cause they're so manly and sweat and smell (maybe he has a crush on them! -- Oh if he were to read this! -- by the way, just for the record, I like Aragorn a lot as well, and Boromir, and Frodo, and Eomer).

Anyways, you're not the only one ... I know other married women about our age with the same problem (namely my sister-in-law, my husband and his brother join forces against us when they are together ... at least my husband thinks Aragorn is cool ... my brother-in-law thinks Gimli is the coolest!). We're OK, really, or at least, that's what I tell myself!
joudie
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:11
suilad!
i like legolas very mutch.. hes cute botch as legolas and as him self...but im not an absesst fan...i think his a good actress and good locking
the first time i saw him i think it was in LOTR....:blush:
hi is great in his caractur (legolas)..

Iarlachien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:12
I have to add my opinion to this thread now...
I like Legolas. He looks very nice, and he has a good character. The only real reason I can see for a person to just downright dislike Legolas is because he's so popular with the younger audience (i.e. shrieking pre-teens) and that just turns some people off. I mean, he may prance about instead of walk ( ) but the guy (The character, not the actor) isn't as bad as some people make him out to be.
Anyway, I think that it's extremely shallow of other people to dismiss Legolas fans as airheads simply because they find the elf attractive.
And the bottom line is that it isn't that big of a deal. Some people find Pippin hot, some find Aragorn hot, some find Legolas hot, some find Faramir hot, some find Orcs hot, etc., etc. We all have different opinions, and everyone should respect each other, even if we don't agree. ::gets off her soapbox::
So.
Who wants a cookie?
Elbereth_Jones
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:13
Me! (For that cookie comment )
I'm not a Legolas fan girl, but I can totally understand why other girls would be. He is gorgeous in this wonderful, golden, perfect sort of way and I love guys with long hair. (And I'm not a fan girl? ) I don't see how loving Legolas and being a true fan who appreciates Tolkien's world on a deeper level would somehow be mutually excusive. To think so would be very unfair as is dismissing anyone who likes him as an airhead. I mean, of course you have people who watch LOTR and don't seem to understand/notice anything else but you can't help that. I try not to discourage people from enjoying movies however they want. People who are offended by this kind of enjoyment are, in my opinion, a bit too uptight.

OK I'm going to make my slightly off topic post even off topicer () and say: Black Hawk Down has Ewan McGregor and Orli in the same movies? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Whoah I better not see this movie, I think I'd probably like drool myself to death!
WildRose
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:13
*Takes offered cookie and holds out a handful of chocolate rasins.* You want some?

I just want to laugh at the number of Legola/Orlando thread there are. Its a case of, are people too dense to see that if there is a thread with a cretain title, it doesn't require Brains of Britain to not go read and reply, rather than make a new one?

Sorry, i'm in rant mode. I've just been bitching at some idiot who was saying they felt sorry for the hobbits having to share a trailer with "that gay Ian guy" because he's gay. Believe me, if this was a room, not a message board, punches would have been thrown. I may be bi, but at the end of the day, i'm also 5ft10, and a trained kickboxer. So, homophobes, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!

@-'-,--------------
hjshorter
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:14
"Hi, my name is Heather, and I have a crush on Legolas."

I'm a 36 year old married mother of two. My husband calls him "elfie boy" and laughs every time he sees me ogling him. I was crushed to learn that I'm technically old enough to be Orlando Bloom's mother. I haven't felt this silly since I had a crush on Shaun Cassidy in the 5th grade.

Nice to know I'm not alone.
Gypsy
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:15
Amusing thread...I know what you guys mean about having your opinions discredited just cause you like one of the LotR actors. I mean, we have BRAINS too! Show me the book that says women who swoon over attractive men can't have perfectly valid opinions...

Lol 'Prince of Prancing'. That's a good one!

Um, I'm not actually a Leggy fan, but this thread aroused my interest. That said, he looks nice on some of your avatars...

WildRose...wow, you're 5ft 10"? I suddenly feel so short...(5ft 2" here!) Oh...and I know what you mean about the girl who said that. Like gay people might, I dunno, INFECT straight guys with their gayness or something! Such ignorance. Lol ridiculous.
Thuriniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:17
hjshorter,

how old do you think Orlando is? he's turning 26 next week (oh, no, I just let slip that I even know his birthdate!) ... so you're only 10 years apart ... so you're not old enough to be his mother ... am I missing something here? I just thought I would make you feel better!
joudie
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:17
yeeaa jazz thats right...
just 10 years appart there's manny people that's married and are 10 years appart!
well good luck lol
hjshorter
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:18
Whew! I feel much better! I thought he was only 21-22, which would mean that I was technically old enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I just found out that my husband is sweet on Eowyn. Now who's silly, huh?

Off to watch the FotR DVd again.
Gypsy
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:19
Jazz - You have a nice avatar! Even though I'm not a Leggy fan, I have to admit he looks nice there...

*has a feeling of invisibility* Is no-one in this thread talking to me? Do I not count coz I don't fancy Orlando?! lol.
Tara
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:20
Hey, thanks to all for your posts, it's good to know I am not alone. lol.

Wild Rose - don't let ignorant people get to you.....you can't change them. All we can do is set a good example for others to folllow.

Gypsy - you count!!! I enjoy reading your posts.

Peace.

Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email