Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
WildRose
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Legolas!!Legolas!!!Legolas!!!
on: January 14, 2003 05:21
Yep, i'm really that tall. Not sure if its a curse or a blessing.
I have been informed that I am an elf. Apparently because am tall, blond, and live up a tree. I dont live up a tree, but I live near a woods, and me and the gang kind of hang around there, and i'm good at climbing trees. So, according to Sean and Oliver, i'm an Elf. So I keep teeling them they are smelly humans. Which they are not best pleased about. They're just jealous because they fell in the river and I landed on my feet and stayed dry!

Tara-I know I cant change them. But I can try to make them think. Some people talk without thinking.

And, I wonder if the book on women and pretty boys and opinions is illustrated?

@-'-,-----------------
joudie
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2003 05:21
hehe..your welcome.....
if your man like eowyn it's even..

Kylinen_EarthSpeaker
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2003 03:57
sheesh, nice to know there're so many legolas fans out there.
just wanna say... yum!:drool:
Nienna_Fefalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2003 06:24
But hes still the hottest guy out there!(well..acctually my future husband will probably be #1)

well, he is the hottest guy out there!........ and he is my future husband !!!..... yeah i DO realise the age difference , but he will luv me all the same !!!
non_i_melethril_o_Legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2003 12:03
non i melethril o Legolas! :drool: :drool::drool: *uses all the towels, the floor's still wet* sorry.... He's all mine. BACK OFF! Orlado's ugly, Legolas is TO DIE FOR! I've had a crush on him since I first read the book. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: *uses the equivalent of a metric ton of towels, floor is still wet, so the conv. goes into next room*
Mirlomien
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 03, 2003 12:22
I am a big time Legolas/Orlando fan, but I can see how people would get annoyed with us. I was in the theatre saturday (watching TTT again) and this Pirates of the Carribbean commercial comes on. They mention 'Orlando Bloom' (I start drueling) and these five teenage girls start frieking in the back and screaming. Imagine what they will do when they see one of those pics of him in his costume! :drool::drool::drool: At least some of us know when to keep our mouth shut!
Mirlomien
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 03, 2003 12:27
Will someone please tell me where to get a pic of Orli in Wilde??? *runs to grab some towels before she sees it*
joudie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2003 10:31
I have not read the book..yet..But i wont too.....
But i like the pesonality in legolas.. But then i dont mind it happens too be a REALLY :drool:good looking guy:drool:...
But in the movie i like legolas beacuse of his personality not beacuse his pretty...:drool:... But then i find orlando very hot!:love::drool:
Nimloth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2003 12:27
Hey, I'm new - can I ask questions here? Okay, so here goes one to AragornSoSpunky: You mention extra DVD footage about Viggo, Sean B and Orlando taking the pxxx out of each other. Which DVD version is that? 'Cause it's not on mine ... and I thought that four disks should be quite enough, but apparently they're not?!
Nimloth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2003 09:59
Here's to Tara, and hjshorter, and all the other past-their-teens-Legolas/OB-fans out there - thanks for letting me know I'm not alone ! Yes, I am also a 36-year old mother of two with this almost embarrassing crush on the elf, and up to now no-one to share it with (certainly not my husband ...:angry: ... who by the way is twelve years older than I, so what's ten years difference between "us" and OB, or 2,895 years between us and Legolas?!). So glad to have found kindred spirits !
hjshorter
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2003 01:11
Here's to Tara, and hjshorter, and all the other past-their-teens-Legolas/OB-fans out there - thanks for letting me know I'm not alone ! Yes, I am also a 36-year old mother of two with this almost embarrassing crush on the elf, and up to now no-one to share it with

Cheers! That's what we're here for!

I hate to admit it, but my crush is getting worse. It's embarassing. I even dreamed about him the other night. :blush:
Tara
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2003 07:20
Nimloth, yes it is good to know I am not alone in my obesession. I have not been this obsessed with a character/actor/fantasy in years, literally 15 years. I've given up trying to figure it out.

Peace.
Nimloth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2003 05:50
To Tara and hjshorter:

This could be the beginning of a wonderful friendship (with apologies to Bogey ...) mebbe we should get together for a swooning contest, or something

To anyone who can help:

Am still trying to find out about this "extra footage" on the DVD !! If it's in the special extended version, which disk is it hidden on? (In?)
~*Legolas*Lover*~
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2003 01:58
Does n e one know how to put those cute pics in ur name? i saw somone on in this legolaslegolaslegolas topic with a pic of him taking out swords how do u do that one??!!........
nessa76
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2003 04:16
To Nimloth, Tara and hjshoter, you are not alone, Im 26 years old and married, I dont have any kids yet... But my husband makes fun of me and of my obsession with Legolas and Mr Bloom .... Its nice to know there are others out there in my same situation!!!!!
Nimloth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2003 10:56
Help, my fellow ptLls (post-teen-Legolas-lovers): Any idea how I can explain to my husband that I want to bugger off tomorrow to see TTT yet AGAIN ?! Alternative question: Any idea how to fight this addiction ? (Not that I want to, really ... :cry: )

P.S.: Have you noticed that we ptLls seem to be taking over this thread ... ? I don't see all that many comments anymore that seem to come from the girlie category *giggle*!
Tara
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2003 12:34
The old ladies are taking over the thread....I mean the ptLl's LOL....
I really enjoy my Legolas addiction/affliction most days, but somedays it is just painful. I think my husband is actually starting to get jealous. I've seen TTT 7 times and since I appreciate the films for many reasons other than Legolas, I try to keep my comments limited to the storyline, symbolism, etc. . Quite honestly, I am a closet legolas luster. It is so wonderful to have an outlet to discuss my problem here. It is hard to bring up in conversation with people our age(i'm 30)....so anyway ptLl's Unite.....LOL....we all need therapy....
nessa76
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2003 05:23
We need to stick togeather!!! As for some excuse to go to TTT again, just say you are going shopping and there you go, That is what I do and I have seen it 5 times, works ever time!!!! I hope my husband doesnt catch on!!!!
Nimloth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2003 02:35
As for some excuse to go to TTT again, just say you are going shopping and there you go, That is what I do and I have seen it 5 times, works ever time!!!!

thanks, nessa76 ... however ... sigh - I can only get away in the evenings, and since I live in a country that does not have 24/7 shop opening hours ... I'll have to be brave, tell him the truth and be ridiculed ... how embarrassing :blush::blush: .
Nimloth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2003 11:40
Dearest Tara,

It is hard to bring up in conversation with people our age(i'm 30)....so anyway ptLl's Unite.....LOL....we all need therapy....

-- I know what you mean ... I suggest group therapy. Let's get together at least once a week ... Any idea what we're supposed to do until the DVD comes out ?! Even if all those rumours are true, it'll be a few more MONTHS :cry: !

Oh, and by the way ... I went to see TTT again (only my fourth), I was brave, I told the truth, I was ridiculed, I blushed furiously :blush::blush: ... but I had a helluva good time !!!

Navaer
Nimloth
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2003 02:17
HEY - Glad to see Im not the only "oldie"in here to have an embarrasing crush on Legolas,what is it with us.Im 38,soon to be 39,married for nearly 21 years and have 2 sons,almost 17 (who by the way is forever ripping me about my elf addiction) and a19 year old.I think my husband suspects,I also try to keep it in "the closet".Where are you guys all from? Im from Oz,anyone close enough to get together and have a few drinks and drool about our secret obsession???:blush:
hjshorter
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2003 12:59
Oh, and by the way ... I went to see TTT again (only my fourth), I was brave, I told the truth, I was ridiculed, I blushed furiously :blush::blush: ... but I had a helluva good time !!!

Good for you! I've only seen it once. I have a 9-month-old and a 3-year-old, so it's hard to get any time away. Would it be crass to ask for a trip to the movies for Valentines Day?
hjshorter
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2003 01:01

Good for you! I've only seen it once. I have a 9-month-old and a 3-year-old, so it's hard to get any time away. Would it be crass to ask for a trip to the movies for Valentines Day?
Tara
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2003 01:19
HJ - Funny you should mention TTT for Valentines Day...that is exactly what me and my husband are doing! LOL He suggested it! He knows how much I adore the movie..he is such a great guy. But, he is also a huge fan of the story and books so we both win! I'm sure he doesn't realize the extent of my legolas obsession or he never would have suggested it.

Peace.
Nimloth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2003 01:50

Crass? You think this might be crass ...? I think you must be the person with the least TTT-views in this thread - probably in the entire forum ! Go ahead and do it !!

And yes, I know about babysitters etc. ... I usually try to go see it on Saturday afternoons ... what are husbands for after all ... **giggle**

[Edited on 21/2/2003 by Nimloth]
Nimloth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2003 01:44
Me ... again! (God, this is getting embarrassing!)

I had this sudden insight - maybe my elf-crush really stems from jealousy - I'd like to able to do all this swashbuckling stuff myself, archery, hores-riding etc - AND get paid for it !!! (But please, don't picture me as some walkyrie, I prefer the image of an amazon ... *giggle*) ... Okay, Tara, I confess. Really, it's those legs!

To Goldberry: Welcome to the club of the ptLls! I'd love to drop in for a chat and a drink, but I live on the other side of the world ... so we'll have to keep meeting here
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2003 11:59
Thanks Nimloth,shame youre so far away,oh well.Im off to the movies today,but I couldnt talk my friend into seeing TTT
stupid woman,she doesnt know what she is missing lol.Oh well,I will just have to go by myself again Cant get the husband to go a second time (for him that is ) and none of my friends like it,how sad.Thats why I like CoE so much,other LOTR fanatics!
Mirkwoodgal2003
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2003 06:33
Has anyone from the U.K seen Orlando in the one episode he did of Midsomer Murders? He was the guy who got stbbed with a pitchfork because he was having an affair with a woman in the village! He was gorgeous in that, and I'm so glad they cast him in Lord of the Rings - he's such a good actor. My mates and me had a full on debate when we went to see TTT, about who was better looking - Aragorn of Legolas - NO CONTEST!!! The eleven archer wins hands down!
aislinn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2003 05:25
i too am a woman in her 30's (35 to be exact) and my BF cannot figure out WHY i hav esuch a Lego-lust.

he always theought i was an Aragorn girl. i never did anything to dispel that myth. so after our first TTT viewing we were sitting with our roommate having lunch and i HAD to confess it!!

"Its LEGOLAS!" i screamed. our roommate now calls me "Elf-ho" and HE was the one who actually pointed out my crush to me. "I hear you grunt and moan when you see him. youre an ELF-HO, not an Aragorn girl!!"

and so, here i am, learining Elvish and having daily drool-fests.

Thing is, i'm NOT really an Orlando girl..just Legolas. Orli is cute and all, but MMMM-MMM that elf is hot!!

:drool:
Nimloth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2003 10:42
Has anyone from the U.K seen Orlando in the one episode he did of Midsomer Murders? He was the guy who got stbbed with a pitchfork because he was having an affair with a woman in the village!

Yes, I actually happened to see that a few weeks ago - not in the UK but on a Dutch channel when I happened to be visiting friends for a week-end. What was strange was that it was on at the same time as "A Perfect Murder" with Viggo M. on a Belgian channel! I kept channel-hopping ... And did you notice that the house where OB's girl-friend in that film lived had a name (very obviously copied into the film afterwards) - it was "Lothlorian" ... don't know whether the spelling was a mistake or some copyright issue ...
Mirkwoodgal2003
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2003 10:57
I read in a magazine the other day, that Orlando has broken nearly every bone in his body at one time or another- including his back! Is this true, cos he seems pretty healthy in the lotr?
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2003 04:00
Yup its true......Orli did break his back........almost got paralized cuz of that......and plus yea.......he is healthly (and that is a good thing *naughty smile* lol heehee)......so thank goodness he is alive cuz then there wouldnt be a legolas to rant and rave about heehee...........Legolas :drool:......
amnariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2003 10:19
he's sooooooooooooooooo cute, sexy, carismatic, beutiful, gorgeous *running out of words*
Leggy ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PJ said that Orlando is passionate I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love:
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2003 01:08
Amnariel,he can share some of that passion with me!:drool:
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: February 19, 2003 02:14

Don't feel bad, I've only seen it twice.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email