Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
Post Path of darkness (anyone can join)
on: November 17, 2003 11:13
Naroghin sat in the bar sharpening his sword when he saw a small dark figure putting up something on the wall. He walked over and look at it.
It read: Anyone with evil disent, or pure evil come to the hut at the south edge of Rivendelle to find out how to suppress your evilness, or get rid of it all together. Naroghin left for the hut.
He got there late at night, and inside there was a stairway leading deep into the earth, so he went down. At the bottom was the dark man, sitting in a chair, with others sitting around a table.
"Introduce yourselves, and we will begin," The man said. "First of all, I need something, and I will grant whomever gets it for me, rid of their evilness, if so desired," The man continued, "That's what you are for. I need someone to get me magma, from the very Mt. Doom itself," He said, "If you want no part of this, leave now." A few people got up and left. "Anyway, I will give you the container to put the magma in before you leave," The man said to everyone, "Like I said before, introduce yourselves."

"My name is Naroghin, I am half demon, my father was master of the black flame, and has carried it down to me," Naroghin said to the others.

((ooc-play around with this story, don't give me any, "is this ok?" stuff, just do it, I won't care. Just don't kill other ppl's characters, And you can only have a max of 2 characters per person.))
Acheron
Realm of Tulkas Leader
Send Message
Post RE: Path of darkness (anyone can join)
on: November 17, 2003 02:27
Thanor Blackwater sat in small room in a tavern eating some badly made beef stew, he saw a note slip under the door calling all those evil to a conferance. Thandor shrugged and headed out to the meeting, getting there early he sat watching people arrive. The elf in charge asked everyone their names he sighed, " I am Thandor Blackwater half demon son of the black water serpent demon." he simply said sitting back his war hammer next to him.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2003 04:20
Talerra entered the hut silently, slinking her way to a chair in the back, shrouded by darkness. She kept silent when the man asked her to introduce herself. Her silver flecked bronze colored eyes shone in the darkness like the golden scales on a snake. "I never state my name first." Her voice was cold. She looked around, her long crimson streaked black hair resting lightly on her shoulders, somewhat covering her face.

[Edited on 11/18/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2003 06:06
Naroghin observed everyone in the room, he had never seen so much evil before. He had never even seen his father face to face. He let his mind wander off, and thought breafly of the young girl he had met a while back.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2003 06:34
Talerra sat back in her chair, resting her head on the wall. She began creating a ball of mist in her hand, bored. She gazed long and hard at it, forming pictures in her mind, thinking of when her mother taught her to see the future, present, and past in the mist.

[Edited on 11/19/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2003 03:16
Gynneva thought of the sign she'd seen and left quickly. She hoped she wasn't late. She burst in the room to find many others there. She heard someone introducing themselves. She sat and all eyes were on her. She liked all eyes on her, for she was a beauty. She said, "I am Gynneva, Queen of Demons. My father was a demon and my mother was an elf and a vampire."
Her pearly fangs sat in her mouth as if she were destined to be evil. Her long black ringlets cascaded down her back. Her eyes were scarlet, a deep scarlet, like blood. Her skin was medium white and her figure was composed of perfect curves and she was perfect to any man's eye. She was fifteen that year, but her womanly form told nothing of childhood. She looked over at a man, he was Naroghin, she had met her before.
ElranSonOfElladan
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2003 04:29
(hello Naroghin)

Mornedhel walked into the hut and sighed. "If no one knows I'm an elf who has betrayed my kind and my friend Elran." He sat down and laughed. He looked at the demon Naroghin, "Wow your scary." he said sarcasticly. He looked outside and saw another elf walking towards them with an army. He thought, "Elran has come finally to come and ask me to return to Rivendell but as a warlord under his juresdiction" He smiled then frowned.

XXXXXXXXXX(this is my signature)

Elran got his bow out and shot an arrow missing Naroghin. "Everybody out of this so called hut now!!" He shot one more arrow missing Mornedhel.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2003 05:38
Naroghin looked to the arrow that missed him, then engulfed himself in shadow, floating up the stairs.
"I see you have grown since I last saw you," Naroghin said to Gynneva in her mind. Still engulfed in shadow, Naroghin drew his bow and aimed an arrow strait for Elran, ready to fire at any time.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2003 05:56
Talerra made the orb disappear, looking to Elran then to Naroghin. She shook her head, annoyed. Blowing a strand of hair out of her face, she tied it behind her head with a piece of leather, revealing her pierced elven ears.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2003 06:18
Naroghin stayed, poised, ready to fire his arrow, he glanced at Talerra, then put his eyes back on Elran. He was still hidden in the shadows, and his mind still straying to Gynneva, but he concentrated harder on his target.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2003 06:33
Gynneva heard Naroghin. He thought she had grown since they last met. She replied, "I hope my growth but pleases you."
She used her magic to protect herself, but kept catching herself looking in Naroghin's direction. She tried to steady her magic, but feared she was failing. She could not help but think of Naroghin and smile to herself that they had met again.

[Edited on 20/11/2003 by Abraon]
Tahliat__Elfae
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 03:12
A tall strange looking man steped into the clearing on the left of the house. He had iteraget tattoos on both of his wrist and one starting on the top of his arm and convering his shoulder and up his next and ontop of his head, we has carriering a shortspear and had a strange cyrstal floating around his head. The man stoped looked once to the left at the advancing elven army then to the right at the hut where he saw the beautyful woman standing inside the door.

Jax starts towards the door when one the elfs shoots an arrow at him. The arrow just misses the side of his head. He turns around and hes eyes glow pure white and the elf that shot at him flies up into the air and falls about 100 feet onto his head and dies. Jax then turns and walks into the hut and passed the two demon and sense there telepathic conversation but just ignores it. When he gets down the stairs the sits in a coner and starts to meditate.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 10:33
"Why of course, you've grown even more beautiful since I last saw you," Naroghin said to Gynneva's mind. His eyes followed the man walking down the stairs, then looked back to the elvan army up ahead.
"Mornedhel, whatever you have with Elran, get it over now, if you want to fight, I will," Naroghin said out loud, "Just save us the time."
"(to the man metitating)Stand fast, we may need you, if this gets out of hand, I know you will be a big help," Naroghin pleaded in his mind. The small man went outside the door, and stood in front of the army.
'What do you want??" He asked, quickly.
"Believe me, you are no match against those who have gathered here," He added.
Tahliat__Elfae
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 12:03
Jax doesn't even move to stand up.
Naroghin, I will enough of a help from down here. These weak minds are no match for me.
Jax's cyrstal flys out side and hovers above everyone watching everything.
"Talerra, how have you been? You'll probably enjoy this, you'll get a nice little meal out of it."
ElranSonOfElladan
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 01:40
Mornedhel looked at Naroghin and laughed. "No elf or creature can kill Elran as he is to quick for even an arrow." Just then Mornedhel walked to Naroghin and kicked him in the pelvis. "Naroghin you know I knew your father and he wasn't that smart." Mornedhel gave the signal to Elran that Naroghin was hit badly. "Naroghin your going to die sooner or later."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Elran ran into the hut with 50 elves. "Give it up Naroghin!" He smiled at the half vampire. "Talerra you shoudl get out because I may need to kill you." He looked back at Naroghin. "Naroghin you need to be killed for being a demon and killing many souls." He put his sword to Naroghin's neck.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 03:13
Gynneva's heart filled with rage and her magic rose. She thought of the demon powers, the ones she was told not to use in the normal world. She raised her hand and the sword flew to her hand. In a second, the sword was at Elran's neck and her scarlet eyes dug into his. She spoke slowly, as if tasting each word before she said it, "Demons have to kill, we cannot escape it. It is a demon's fate. And the souls we kill, are usually deserving soul. Like you, a move of my hand and you are dead. I assure you, you deserve death. Swords that slay can never make peace. And your army may kill everyone in this hut, but you will pay your dues, I promise you that."
She spoke to Naroghin in his mind, [/i]You didn't think I was gonna let you get away that easy did you? Without even saying goodbye?[i]She laughed to herself, she knew that she was going to live, or at least she hoped so.
Tahliat__Elfae
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 04:11
Jax opened is red eyes and finally stood up as his cyrstal flew into the room above everyones head. Jax turned toward Elran and stared at him untill he stared back. "You say was should be killed for the killing of others. But this don't make sense now, because see if you kill us all right now you'll have to kill yourself when your done then so will all the men that helped you kill us. And Gynneva's right, if we all die right now. I promise you that you will die shortly after. And another thing that is puzzling is that i've killed more people then you are old, but i've never in all my life have i had someone try to kill me for those deeds." Jax's eyes started to glow orange and the sword started to heat and the heat started to burn Elrans skin and he screamed out in pain.

[Edited on 21/11/2003 by Beleg_Strongbow]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 04:31
Gynneva held on to the sword as the blade heated and Elran screamed. She looked to Naroghin, whom was still on his knees at Elran's feet. She could have reach out and touched him he was so close. She hoped he felt what she felt at that moment.

[Edited on 21/11/2003 by Gynneva]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2003 10:49
Naroghin knew it wouldn't end there, it couldn't, he wouldn't let it. Just at that same moment Naroghin felt what Gynneva did.

Naroghin's eyes grew red and his fists became black with fire. He punched Elran hard, burning through his armor. Elran flew back and Naroghin began volleying a fury of heated arrows at the elvan army, taking down 23 elves that had ran into the hut. he put his bow back and grabbed Elran, staring deep into his eyes.
"Give me one reason while I shouldn't bite into your neck and tear your vocal chords out. For you speak fast, but think slow," Naroghin said angrily.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2003 05:30
Talerra stood, angered. She threw a wave of water at some advancing elves. As it coverd them, it turned to ice, freezing them in their tracks.
Tahliat__Elfae
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2003 07:13
A loud yell was heard form the top of the steps and was silenced then about for elfs fell backwards down the steps and appeared behind them a black skined white haired elf when blood dripping form his lips and a dead elf in his left hand. Raigin stood stairing at them all as the last few men then entered with Elran turned to face him. As they did Raigin throw the dead elf at them hitting four of them and knocking them to the ground and Raigin jumped about 10 feet high and pulled out both of his swords and impaling the last standing elf killing him. Raigin resheaths his swords and smiles a blood vanged smile before wiping off his lips. "I'm asumming that this is the place that the evil men where summoned to."
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2003 07:25
Talerra saw the newcomer. Seeing that he had fed made her hunger for blood. She rarely had to eat unless it was a full moon, but she decided to go for it. She appeared behind a tree outside, beckoning to an elf. She placed the image of a young elf maiden in his mind and he ran over eargerly. She grabbed him close. Baring her fangs, she bit into his neck, her teeth breaking through his soft flesh, his warm blood spilling into her mouth. She drank until he was dry, and dropped his body, wanting more. Slowly she walked out from behind the tree, placing on her ankle length trench coat.

Her eyes were a bright rusty color, her lips as red as the blood that still lingered on them. Her trench blew slightly from her ankles as she walked. Another elf, who had seen her feed, ran towards her, sword in hand. She stopped and looked into his eyes. Waving her hand through the air, a bloud of mist circled him. He stopped, confused. She entered the mist, it swirling around her. He steadied his sword hand and lunged for her. With nearly any effort, she knocked his feet out from underneath him, making him fall flat on his back. Grabbing his sword in mid air, she sliced off his head before he hit the ground. Slowly the mist disappeared and she walked towards the hut, entering slowly, fresh blood droplets lingering on her lips.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 22, 2003 07:17
Gynneva stood holding the sword and watched as Naroghin's fury threw Elran back. She took the sword in hand and killed a few elves, but it was her magic that killed more elves. She whispered demonic curses under her breath and killed many. She watched as another killed the last elf and asked if this was the place where the evil was to meet. She saw Talerra re-enter with fresh blood on her lips. She closed her eyes and saw the poor elf she had slain.
Gynneva tried not to drink as often as she could, for the thirst did ont usually get to her. But, there were times when her own heart and desire caused her to drink from certain people. She looked around at what was left. Her scarlet eyes rested finally on Naroghin. She walked closer to him and whispered, "Are you alright? Did anyone hurt you?" Her voice was filled with compassion and concern. She hoped that Naroghin did not look upon this emotion as feminine weakness.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 22, 2003 10:31
Narohgin's eyes turned to normal, and his fists stopped burning. Without looking to her, he whispered softly, "I'm alright," his eyes still vide open.
The small man looked at Naroghin and Gynneva, then to the frozen elves, and all of the impaled elves, with steam floating up from the heated arrows.
"Nice work, I see you all will be worthy of this journey. But before any other distractions occure, you should leave immediately," the little man said, "don't forget the jar, over there." Naroghin's eyes went to normal, and he went and picked up the small jar, whick was no bigger than the size of his thumb, and pocketed it. He walked past Gynneva, and as he did, he whispered, "Thank you."

He nelt down and began retrieving his still-heated arrows from the burnt, gaping holes in the elves he took down.

[Edited on 23/11/2003 by Naroghin]

This thread has been opened on the premis that the violence shall be toned down in the future.

[Edited on 24/11/2003 by maeghin]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 12:57
She smiled beautifully and reply, "Anytime." She smiled a great smile at her own words.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 03:02
((ooc-oops I made a mistake--whenaver I was talking about Elran (like when I punched him) i ment moredhel))

Without saying anything, Naroghin walked toward the other end of town, heading for Mordor. He turned, "Anyone who wants to come must come now," Naroghin stated, looking back at everyone.
"I agree," The little man said, "and make haste, you have no time to lose." Naroghin continued walking, and the others that wanted to go followed.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 04:40
Gynneva, of course, was first to follow a step behind him. She said, "Where will this journey lead? Do you even know?"
She thought to herself about Elian, her dear cousin. A memory drifted to her.
"Gynneva, are you coming? We must make haste." "Of course. Just a second." The two women leave a moment later and head into a night. They have no direction or reason for going. A creature emerged. The creature was called the Golden Hind. In the form of a golden stallion, he reared on his hind legs before turning to a human. He was a beautiful fair man and his voice was harmonic and brought a calm over the women, but the calm was like the calm before a storm. "Hello, I am called the Golden Hind. There's a myth that I savagely murder wondering souls, but thaat of course, you must decide for yourself." A moment later, Elian was dead and Gynneva was running for her life. She heard his hooves behind her and then he yelled, "I will find you and I will slay you. I swear you will meet your fate by my hand."
She shivered as she was brought back to reality. Naroghin had once known Elian ((ooc-Alliren)). She looked up and said, "Elian is dead by the Golden Hind. We must be weary, for he wishes me dead." She knew that if Naroghin wished, he could at any time see the fate of Elian and the fate she feared she'd meet.

[Edited on 26/11/2003 by Gynneva]

[Edited on 26/11/2003 by Abraon]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2003 10:37
Naroghin turned to Gynneva, "We are going to Mount doom. We need to get some magma for that man over there," Naroghin said, they looked back, and the man smiled and waved. Naroghin sensed the uneasiness in Gynneva, and tried not to look into her mind. He had learned the right an wrong times to use his mind tricks on ppl.
"I will let nothin happen to you," He said in her mind, "If i have to sacrifice myself, so be it."
He looked to the others, "Who will be coming?" He asked, once more, looking especially to jax, the one he knew would be most useful in this quest. Then to Tellara he looked, summoning her, after this his eyes went to Raigin. athen he turned.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2003 11:16
Gynneva blushed and replied in his mind, "Thank you."
Eblok_the_Small
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2003 06:20
Jax stared at Naroghin and watched him look at the otheres before turning. Jax then sense the message Gynneva sent to Naroghin. Jax walked passed Gynneva and Raigin and Talerra following Naroghin.

Raigin walked after Jax looking him over several times thinking to himself that man would be a good meal. Raigin heard a werid noice in his head it sounded it like words. Raigin don't even think about trying to feed on me Raigin was shocked. How did Jax know that?
Tahliat__Elfae
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2003 12:17
((okay for anyone thats confused thats my friends login name...he was on my comp the other night and i forgot to log him in...okay so go with it))
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2003 03:35
Naroghin turned south east, walking with Raigin, Jax, and Gynneva, still waiting for others to come.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2003 05:06
((ooc-sorry, I was away for Thankgiving, hope everyone ate a lot!!!!))

IC-Gynneva shivered in the night air. She looked at Naroghin and smiled. He was so.........handsome and strong, those are the words she was looking for. She hoped that they wouldn't be seperated again. The last year had been lonely away from him.
Suddenly, something flashed through the trees. It was small and...glowing, sort of. She stopped and everyone stopped to look at her. Soon, they all saw it. The creature stood no higher than four foot and was part hobbit. He was golden all over and he had golden wings. He looked at Gynneva with a cold stare. His golden eyes looked into her scarlet ones. Her demonic force eventually overtook him and he looked away. He spoke to her in a foreign language, "El hindo amarillio quiere tu, Tu y tus amigos."
He disappeared and all others looked to her. She spoke to Naroghin in his mind, "He said 'The golden hind wants you, you and you friends.' Do you think the Golden Hind will kill y'all too?"

((ooc-just so y'all, yes I'm from the south lol, know, that foreign bit was spanish, i hope some of y'all understood it, everyone should be bilingual!!!))
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2003 05:39
Talerra looked at the creature. She turned to Gynneva as she spoke. Image

((wow, i have nothing to say...lol, yes i ate a lot, and i kinda figured it was spanish, cause i'm taking it now!!))

[Edited on 30/11/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2003 10:56
Naroghin looked to the little man standing there, as he stared at Gynneva. He reached for the handle of his sword, but thought his mace would be a more apprpriate weapon for such a foe. Naroghin's masculin features tightened, as the man spoke to her in a different language, then he disappeared.
The golden hind? he thought...He looked at Gynneva with his soft, yet masculin features telling her of his uneasyness. He wanted to tell her so much, but he couldn't.

((ooc-what does the golden hind mean?? yes I ate alot, and jammed alot, too ))
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email