Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Path of darkness (anyone can join)
on: November 30, 2003 01:59
((OOC-the Golden Hind is an ancient mythological creature that killed weary travelers. He appeared in the form of a golden stallion and was truly a handsome wizard. He possessed and owned many creatures good and evil alike that he sent to do his "light work" so to say. He also had a captured princess that was the most beautiful woman to ever live and he cursed her so that her beauty would drive men mad and kill all who looked into her eyes. lol And um, he was the one that Gynneva said killed her cousin Elaina. He's spoken of in Ancient Celtic and Sumarian myths.))

Gynneva felt the longing to tell her so much in Naroghin's mind.She hoped he knew he could trust her and talk to her whenever he needed. They began to walk again and she looked to him, glad hew as there.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2003 04:53
Naroghin stopped and looked up to the tree tops, "We don't have time to see the Golden Hind," He said, "We need to get this stuff as soon as we can...oh well, it's on the way there, I guess it wouldn't hurt.
Naroghin had done business with the golden hind, as did his friend, Nenhir. Nenhir was driven mad with power and evil, and Naroghin was forced to kill him. Their battle went for days, weeks, months...evil, light, and fire, versus water, ice, and evil. Naroghin hated the Golden Hind, with a passion. This was only one of the things Naroghin couldn't tell Gynneva...yet.
Tahliat__Elfae
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2003 05:53
Raigin and Jax both had a soft smile on there faces when the little creature appeared and spoke to them. The had no worry, fear, or haterad toward the Golden Hind.
Raigin had work for the Hind several times under Lolths command and the Hind some what like Raigins methods. While Jax in his long years was the one who accually created the Hind a millionia or to ago.
The both were almost glad to go see the Hind and they didn't so it think it or say it. As they didn't want to be found out.

[Edited on 2/12/2003 by Saurid]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 03, 2003 04:21
Gynneva trudged on with the others, deciding to think of the task at hand first. She said to Naroghin, "We needn't stop for the golden hind. He wants me dead, he'll come looking for me." She looked into his eyes a moment, but saw walls around a secret, she knew it best not to ask. SHe looked away and into the darkness. Her hands were cold in the night air. SHe rubbed them against her warm body, but gave up and let tem hang limply by her side. She shivered in the air, for her hands were ice. She thought of warmth.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 05, 2003 05:53
Gynneva traveled on weary and cold.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 06, 2003 04:34
Naroghin saw Gynneva was having problems with the cold of the on coming night. He took off his cloak an put it around her, then gave her his gloves, and smiled at her. He was so close, he could have kissed her, but something was holding him back.

They finally reached the edge of the first peak. Naroghin stood at the top of the mountain, breathing lightly and coldly.
He could see the other side of the Misty Mountains from this height, and started heading that way. Though young for an elf (half elf), he had good sense of direction, and had been all over middle earth.

It had gone past midnight, and was even colder than before, but all was still. Naroghin would've stopped by now, but his fear of the Golden Hind kept him going. He shivered for his bare hands and arms were burdening him. Every once in a while, he would take his sword out and swing it around to keep his arms from freezing over.

It had been a very long night, and was actually early morning right now. He knew that with his comrades he would not have problems with not stopping, for he knew of there emense will and endurance. They had finally reached Gladden River, and Naroghin stopped to rest for a little bit, but couldn't, for accross the river, where they needed to go, was the Golden Hind, staring naroghin in the eyes. The Golden Hind's eyes finally went to Gynneva.
"Touch her and I will have you for breakfast," Naroghin said outloud with his sword drawn, frozen fingers clenching tightly, as the Golden Hind approached across the frozen river.

[Edited on 6/12/2003 by Naroghin]Image

[Edited on 12/6/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Tahliat__Elfae
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 06, 2003 09:40
Raigin and Jax had been lagging behind everyone else, not from the cold but they are never in a hurry to get places. When they had reach the river the Golden Hind was already crossing it. Raigin drew his blades and step forth so the being could see him. The Golden Hind stoped and looked at him. "What are you doing here, did Lolth send you to help me kill this people. Because if she did I don't need your help." Raigin didn't answer, he just stared at him. Jax then stepped forth into the Hinds vision. It stared at Jax surpries. "My creature, what an honor to see you again, its been so long." Jax stared at it. "You shall not harm her tonight, she is to live a long life. I have seen it." The Hind was confused for a moment. "But, I must I claimed her life to be mine years ago. Even you will not stop me from taking her life tonight."
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 06, 2003 06:44
Gynneva would have cried out, as she wished, but her voice escaped her. Traitors?
Jax and Raigon were bloody traitors! She looked at Naroghin, he was so brave, she knew he would protect her, but she also felt the power of the golden hind consuming her. He was calling her as he crossed the river. She stood her ground firmly, then Jax proclaimed her destiny was to live long.
She felt the power of the hind slip away. He was in shock. he too saw Jax and Raigon as traitors, but Gynneva knew she owed them in her heart.
It happened before anyone but her knew it.
She looked him in the eyes, she said to him, "May the spirits of your victims consume your power."
Phantom figures grabbed him from the water and he was soon on the banks before them, a mortal man. He said to Naroghin, "I do hope you are handy with your sword. For I may not have my powers, but I can still slay you with my sword."
He drew a black sword from his waist and held it before Naroghin. They stood ready to fight, but Gynneva could not let it be so. She yelled, "STOP! Hind, you are after me, not Naroghin, please do not harm him. I know your power with the sword and I cannot let you kill him, take me instead."
She stepped in front of Naroghin and hung her head. She felt the hind raise his sword above her, ready to strike. She closed her eyes and hoped for a miracle.

((OOC-AH! Someone save me!:cry:lol))

[Edited on 7/12/2003 by Gynneva]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 06, 2003 07:57
((ooc-sry I can't help it I really want to save you...))
"Dammit!" Naroghin said to himself. Naroghin couldn't let this happen, he wouldn't. He pushed Gynneva aside and tackled the golden hind onto the ice, and smashed his face with the butt of the hilt. The hind threw Naroghin back, and raised his black sword. Naroghin's sword glew from bright red to black. It made the light of the morning disappear. He knew the power of his and his father were not enough to defeat the hind, but he stood ready, in defensive posture, hoping the others would help him out.
"It's no use for sacrifice, we HAVE to fight," Naroghin said in Gynneva's mind. The hind rushed Naroghin, and Naroghin ran likewise, sword ready, death ready.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 06, 2003 07:59
((I'm entering a new char. Tru Estar, she's in the databse.))

Tru threw her flame daggers at the Hind, striking his hand, making his sword fall to the ground. She ran down towards Gynneva, seen as a blur to everyone. She stood in front of the girl, facing the Hind. "Well, isn't this a nice reunion. Didn't think I'd find you, did you?"

((I have no idea where this is going, lol))

She smiled, parting her red lips, something about her familiar. Her fangs gleamed in the light. She pulled her sword out of its hilt, which was strapped to her back and held it in front of her. She then twirled it around, and the blade began to glow with flames. The Hind looked at her. "You see, I can now use the elements to power up my weapons, not just create them. She smiled as the Hind picked up his sword again, slicing down towards her. She easily blocked his attempt, stunning him.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 07, 2003 08:00
Naroghin stood in awe of this being before him. He rushed up as the Hind was stunned and struck him down, sliding on the cold ice. The two stood above the Hind, swords drawn. The hind jumped up and began slashing and stabbing, Narohgin dodged and blocked, and almost lost himself once, but Tru intervened again, and kept the Hind busy, as Naroghin readied 3 arrows on his bow.

(ooc-don't make this too easy, we want it to be a long battle. And basically, we are heading to Mt Doom to get some lava from there, so the dude that wants it will release us from our evil heretage.))

[Edited on 7/12/2003 by CarolP]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 07, 2003 04:32
((ooc-glad ya wanna save me anroghin))

IC-Gynneva was stunned and shocked she felt hopeless as the battle between Naroghin, the hind, and a woman raged. She grabbed a jewel, it contained magic so dark she feared she could not weild it, but knew it was worth the risk.
She spun the magic into a dark spell, it would not kill the hind, but make him weaker and stun him for a few minutes. She let the magic go and used all her strength to control it. It hit the hind dead on. He staggered and stood still, she hoped Naroghin and the woman would strike before he met his senses again.
Tahliat__Elfae
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 08, 2003 04:10
Raigin and Jax watched the fight from the side lines, not jumping in just watching. Jax watched Gynneva cast a spell with a crystal. Jax reconized the crystal, he had fought against its powers long ago when the first up rising of the arcanes begain. Right before Naroghin went to strick Jax eyes glowed an eerie green and the Hind flew up into the air out of the blades reach. Gynneva looked at Jax and yelled "Why? Naroghin was going to finish him off, why did you help the Hind?" Jax replyed "He is my creatation and no one but me will destory him." Gynneva ran over and hit Jax hard in the back of the head. Jax eyes turned back to normal and he fell to the ground unconsious. The hind feel back to the frozen river breaking the ice and fall into the river.

[Edited on 12/8/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 08, 2003 05:01
Gynneva was in awe of her actions. The hind screamed and his head showed above the water, but then he was seen no more as his soul was lost in the icey waters of a drowning hell. Gynneva looked to Jax. He looked hungrily at the jewel she held tight in her right hand. She said to him, "It was you wasn't it? You are the dark lord who created and lost this jewel. You killed many a man for the magic. Too bad my father gave it to me as a present for my fifteenth birthday."
She smiled revealing her white fangs. She said to him quietly, "I guess it's right what some say, the best of men lose their power to women."

She then looked to Naroghin and the woman. She hugged Naroghin and feared she'd never let go, but then broke away and said, "You risked your life out their for me. For that, I owe you everything."
She said to the woman, "Whom are you? Are you just a brave passer by or something more?"

Gynneva heard in her mind a conversation between a pitiful hobbit of a man and a tall broad woman. The man seemed ready to kill one of those who were with Gynneva. She wondered if Jax or Raigon were the infamous master and if they too heard them.
"Master's there. He's there."
"No. He is in desguise. These creatures no little of his evil."
"It's him! We have found him. We must repay him."
"We will kill him, but not now."

[Edited on 9/12/2003 by CarolP]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 08, 2003 05:50
Tru looked to Gynneva. "You need not know who I am. You were just lucky I was passing by. And as for knocking Jax unconscious, not a good idea." She turned and looked to Talerra, smiling evily.

---

Talerra met Tru's gaze, glaring, her eyes cold. She connected telepathically to her, blocking her mind from any readers. Why have you come here. What is it you want with me? I do not care if we are blood bound, you mean nothing to me. You are cold hearted and evil. There's no way I could ever lve someone like you.

---

Tru laughed, speaking aloud. "You know what I want. Just hand it over, and I'll leave."

((Talerra and Tru are sisters, as I said before, and I am making this up as I go along. Talerra has something Tru wants....but what? I'm not saying that to be mysterious...I mean it...but what? lol))

[Edited on 9/12/2003 by CarolP]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 03:32
Naroghin didn't want Gynneva to let go, but his mind soon veered. He sensed mental convo between Telarra and Tru, but couldn't read it. Naroghin heard the words from tru's mouth and readied his sword in case he would have to fight again.
he ice began to crack under his feet, as the hind's hands burst through the ice and grabbed Naroghin's leg, pulling him under.

((ooc-OH NO!))

[Edited on 10/12/2003 by CarolP]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 06:57
Talerra ran to the side of the river, reaching for Naroghin's hand. She reached into the water for his hand, barely managing to grab ahold of it. As she was leaning over, a small silver dragon, holding a black orb pendant, which was attached to an intricate silver chain slid from its hiding place, beneath her shirt. Not noticing, she kept struggling to help Naroghin at least keep his head above water.

Tru saw the necklace, recognizing it at once. She snarled. "See Talerra, I knew you had it." She walked over quickly, about to take it, but Talerra rolled over, kicking Tru to the ground, nearly losing Naroghin's hand. She pulled hard, getting his head above the rushing water so he could catch a breath. Tru got to her feet, her transluscent amber colored eyes flashing angrily. She kicked Talerra hard in the side, knocking the wind out of her, causing her to let go of his hand.

Talerra gasped for air, holding her side. She looked in horror to the water, the rivers current picking up. Without thinking, she dove into the water, swimming as quicklly as she could after Naroghin. She reached him, but he was unconscious from the cold. She wasn't strong enough to swim with him to the bank, so she extended her hand, touching a piece of free-floating ice.

The ice stopped moving, or so it seemed. She had caused the whole river to slow way down. She slowly pulled him to the bank, and as soon as she got out of the water, her spell broke, and the river became raging and angry once again. She collapsed, frozen from the cold.

Tru looked down at her, smiling evily. "Bet you had my ability to regulate your body temperature..." She leaned close to Talerra, so she could grab the necklace. But, to her surprise, it was gone. "Where the hell did it go?" Tru looked at her angrily, then turned to the river, seing something silver in the corner of her eye. To her dissappointment, it was just the river. She looked down at Talerra angrily. "I'll be back, mark my words. And I will get what I came for." She then mounted her dragon, LĂ­sill and took off.

Eclipse, Talerra's wolf companion came running towards her whining. In his mouth he carried the amulet that Tru was looking for. He dropped it next to her, laying down, whining again.

((sorry so long....))

[Edited on 10/12/2003 by Flash]

[Edited on 12/10/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2003 12:24
Naroghin lying on the ice, suddenly shocked himself from unconsiousness.
"Thank you," He looked at Talerra as he said it. He jumped to his feet, his body extremely cold, from the water. He shook his head, and his long hair sprayed water everywhere. He knew Talerra would need help to the shore, for he could sense the oure adrenaline she was riding on. He needed to get to the shore fast, for he knew the Hind would be up soon. The cold didn't bother him much, for he was a demon, the most enduring creatures alive...or dead. o.O
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 12:15
((ooc-i cant post again for a few days cause i'm goin to massachusettes on vacation))

ic-Gynneva watched as Naroghin helped Talerra to sure. She said to them all, "Evil still lurks here you know.":evil:
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 09:54
Naroghin dropped to his knees, overcome by cold, and exhaustion. He looked up to Qynneva as she said evil still lurked. He noticed she looked different, zombyish. He slowly turned his head around, observing very carefully all around him.
[img]http://www.councilofelrond.com/images/members/anitinystar2.gif[img]

[Edited on 12/13/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 04:04
Gynneva knelt next to Naroghin. She took her saphirre cloak and rapped it around him. She whispered a spell into his ear and he was overcome with warmth, as if he'd just sat before a blazing fire. She said to him softly, "We must move on. We are on a mission and the evil here possess us both easier because we still have dark powers. When we complete this mission, there will be much more adventure for us to have. Tell me, should we rest before we move on?"
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 05:29
Naroghin was so overcome with warmth it stung him, and he shot out of the cloak, standing up instantly, alarmed, almost knocking Gynneva over. He twitched.
"Sorry," he apologiezed for waking up so abruptly, "you are right we need to leave...now." Naroghin said struggling with every word. He looked down at Gynneva and his eye was twitching, and his arms were shaking. he closed his eyes hard, clenching his teeth. The muscles in his arm flexed and twtched as he grabbed his head. Someone was trying to possess him. He was struggling against it with all he could muster, and he was not winning.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 05:50
((you guys seem so into each other, you dont notice me...well i'm gonna leave then seeya))
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2003 11:05
((ooc-i knew this would happen. well without you it's just Naroghin and Gynneva. That's no fun. I guess my first rp is a failure. Oh well, good story, just guess i wasn't paying attention to everything, sorry we over did it... ._. No use getting them back, we should just quit now. We should also concider this in other rp's too.))
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 06:45
((hey, I talked to Flash and I think she's coming back so I'll post))

Gynneva looked to Talerra. She spoke hurriedly, "I know not how to help him. I ask you, use your magic and aid this man, please."

She looked hopefully into the woman's eyes.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 06:55
Talerra grabbed Naroghin's shoulders, gazing into his eyes. She spoke in an unknown language that sounded demonic, but could not be deciphered by Gynneva. Mist began to swirl around the two, and the orb on her necklace began glowing. Talerra's hair whipped around her face, as she continued muttering a spell. Slowly she grew louder, and louder. Suddenly the mist cleared. Gynneva took a step forward. "Gynneva don't...not yet." She continued looking into his eyes, hers becoming an irridescent gold. A ring of black circled them and a scream wailed through the air. Talerra was sent flying into a tree and Naroghin collapsed.

Talerra hit the tree hard, getting the wind knocked out of her for a second. She grasped the tree, standing slowly. A burn in the shape of a crescent moon was present near her collar bone. She touched it, wincing. She leaned against the tree, breathing hard and slumping down, sitting.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 08:42
Naroghin, after collapsing, opened his eyes again. They flashed black then back to their normal garnette color. He saw it had taken more out of Talerra then it did out of him. He slowly regained his footing and stumbled over to talerra, helping her up, the both of them wabbling helplessly by the tree.
"We don't have any time, we need to leave NOW," Naroghin managed to squeeze out, "We must at least make it to Drimrill Dale before we can rest." He looked at the raging river, if only there was a different way to cross...

((ooc-yay ur bak, it didn't die!))

[Edited on 21/12/2003 by eldir]
Tahliat__Elfae
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 05:25
Jax looked at the two as they stumbled. Not saying a word his eyes glowed an off white color and everyone was lifted off the ground. They rose higher and higher untill they were about 100 feet in the air. Jax pointed his hand forward and everyone flew onward. They traveled at a great speed and reached Drimirill Dale in minutes. Jax set them down in the woods outside the city.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 06:47
Gynneva stumbled as Jax landed them all near the city.

((i cant think of anything, so thats it lol))
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 11:19
((ooc-actually, drimril dale was just right across the river, and it's not a city, but it's by lorien forest. (not trying to be mean)))

Naroghin ragained his footing and pointed to the Lorien.
"We need to get to that forest before we can rest," Naroghin said tot he others wearily. They began walking to the forest where they would rest for the morning.

[Edited on 22/12/2003 by eldir]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2003 05:19
Talerra walked slowly towards the forest, her vision a bit cloudy. She shook her head, and it cleared a little. They entered the forest, taking shelter.

((all i have to say...))
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 23, 2003 07:23
((sorry it was really late lol))

Gynneva followed Talerra and asked her as they entered the forest, "Do you sense something odd here?"

[Edited on 25/12/2003 by eldir]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 05:15
Talerra looked around. "Yes. I don't think we should stay here..."
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2003 08:29
Gynneva nodded, agreeing with Talerra. She said to Naroghin, "How long do you think it will take before we get to Mordor?"

To Talerra, she said, "Thank you for everything. You saved us back there. I don't know where we'd be without you."
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2003 08:27
Naroghin looked up from the fround into the tops of the trees.
"We've got a good start," Naroghin started, "I dunno, may be a month or so...but I agree, we cannot stay here, like usual, so we should keep going."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email