Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Path of darkness (anyone can join)
on: January 01, 2004 06:22
She smiled and nodded in agreement. Through the trees, something moved. Then, many somethings. They all looked around, but kept moving. She knew that it wasn't good, whatever it may be.

ooc- dunt dunt dunt ((or whatever lol))

[Edited on 3/1/2004 by eldir]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 03:41
Naroghin watched as things in the woods around them moved. After a while it drove him nere mad. He pulled his sword out looked around spaztickly and called out to the evil in the woods.
"Who--whatever you are, show yourelf now."
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 05:03
Talerra kept walking, stopping as Naroghin did. She looked around, feeling a bit feverish. Shaking her head trying to shake away the dizzyness that was overcoming her, she placed her hand on her head. Looking around for something to sit on, she became more faint, falling to the ground unconscious.

The burn on her collar bone seemed to get more noticeable. The clouds parted and a full moon shone. Talerra needed to feed on every full moon, but something had prevented her from noticing that tonight was. Usually she sensed it, but not tonight. Her complexion seemed to grow paler as she lay upon the ground, unconscious.

[Edited on 6/1/2004 by maeghin]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 11:00
Naroghin watched as Talerra fell to the ground, then looked up at the moon. He panicked.
"Gynneva, do you know how to help her? Tell me what to do and I can do it," Naroghin said, his face tight and stern, yet worried.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 11:47
Gynneva placed an arrow to her bow and an owl fell to the earth. She slit his throat and opened Talerra's mouth. The owl's blood poured inot her and Tallera drunk until the owl was dry. She sat up, looking dazed. Gynneva knew htat would not be enough. Then, a man emerged from the trees and fitted an arrow to his bow, but before he let go, an arrow peirced his heart. Gynneva placed her bow back where it was and pulled the man to Talerra. She said, "I can't imagine he'll be bothering us anymore."

Talerra drunk deeply from the man until he too was dry. Then, more men appeared, ten at most. They all had bows and swords and they jumped from the trees in a manner than surrounded Naroghin, Talerra, and Gynneva. A tall portly man spoke, "Dare you kill my brother! You will pay!"
His eyes lay fixed on Gynneva. Who called to someone in her mind, someone she knew would save them!
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 04:05
Talerra sat up and looked around. There were men standing around them, angered. She pulled herself to her feet feeling much better. One of the men extended his sword to her, "Hold it right there, don't move."

Talerra smiled warmly, "Aww, come on fellas, we're just passing through. We don't want to cause any trouble. Honest." She looked to Gynneva, speaking in her mind. Thanks for helping me. I'm not sure why I didn't know it was a full moon. It's very odd.

She walked slowly over to the man who spoke of his brother. "I'm sorry about your brother, we did not know who he was. You must understand I would have died if not for him. He saved my life." The man looked at her coldly, his expression not changing. A few moved in closer to Talerra, their swords extended and lightly touching her arm. Her eyes became a cold, misty grey, obviously he was not going to forget.

Stepping backward, and raising her hands, a light mist began to flow naturally in. Everyone thought it was natural, until Gynneva saw her eyes were grey. She was giving them a chance to escape, but how would they see through it, they could not control water as she. She stepped back to Gynneva and Naroghin. She looked into their eyes and in their hand appeared a silver chain with a silvery blue serpent pendant on the end. Put it on, it will allow you to see clearly in the thickest mist, as I.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 02:26
Gynneva quickly put the pendant around her neck. She saw through the mist as if it were not there. She made her way through the men and found open ground. Talerra and Naroghin were right behind her. She said to Talerra, "Thank you, you saved us.
Suddenly, horses hooves were heard behind them. The three turned and saw a small pony bearing a small hobbit. The hobbit jumped down and Gynneva ran and hugged him. She said to him, "Toby! You came!"
He pull out a small sword and said, "Where are they? I came, now where are they?"

Gynneva turned to the other two and said, "This is Toby, a friend I have aquired in my last year in Middle-Earth. I called for him when the men surrounded us. He may be small, but we would have escaped I am certain."
"You mean they're gone?!?" asked Toby.
Gynneva shook her head and he looked heartbroken. She says to Naroghin and Talerra, "Do you mind if Toby travels with us? He may not be evil and need to go to Mt.Mordor, but he is great company and has been looking for a good adventure since he left the Shire 5 years ago."
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 05:23
The mist became thick quickly, allowing them to go unseen by the men. Talerra looked at the small hobbit. "I do not mind if he accompanies us." She handed him a pendant also. "The more the merrier I guess." She smiled warmly. A growl was heard from behind them. Talerra smiled while the others turned around quickly. They saw a pure white wolf, rather large in size, attacking the men one by one. When he was finished, he ran towards Talerra, tounge hanging out of his mouth lazily. She knelt near him, petting his head. "This is Eclipse. A good friend of mine."

[Edited on 8/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 05:06
Naroghin looked at the hobbit then smiled. They really needed more company on this adventure. ((ooc-are we still in the forest, cause i looked at the map to decide where to go next))
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 03:52
ooc-I dont know

The wolf startles Gynneva at first, but she thinks him a beautiful creature. They all travel that night. Toby sings merry and beautiful songs all the while.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 10:20
FInally they had readhed the edge of the forest, and were traveling across the Field of Celebrant, where they would cross Limlight river into the Wold.
"Ok, if we don't rest, and tracel quickly we will make it to Limlight River before next sunset (keeping in mind that it's still night) and we can find a place to rest there, but we will have to make haste, we are safe to stay no where, especially out in the open," Naroghin basically layed out for them, "Any disagreements?"
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 10:40
Gynneva answered, "Sounds good to me."

Toby said happily, "Where you lead, I follow!"
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 05:30
"how large is the river? How fast is it moving? I could probably build a bridge out of ice to quicken our pace across it."

[Edited on 14/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 12:04
"Yes, that'd be awesome." said Gynneva.
She looked to Naroghin inquisitively.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 02:22
"Well at this time of year it's generally calm, so that would work," Naroghin thought it over in his head, "OK, that's about all for now, so let's head off." He began runnig where they needed to go, and the others followed.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 04:37
Gynneva and Toby ran fast behind. They hoped to reach the river soon.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 07:21
((ooc-the # of ppl in this post is very thin, and it doesn't get updated much. so i need to see if you want it to keep going. if not it's no big deal.))
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 05:36
((I want this to go on, I try and wait for you both to post before I do again, thats why i'm slow at posting.))

[Edited on 20/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 05:44
((ooc-ok i agree, I'll get some more ppl to post here..or at least one. It gets a little boring with just 3 ppl. Anyway, yeah i understand, I'm busy alot so I don't get to post much, so I'll try and be on more. See if you two can't get any more ppl to join. They can come in when we reach the town by the river.))

Naroghin ran with the others close behind, to the river ahead, where they would find more in the town by it.

((ooc-ok, I have an idea. We could make this a bit interesting, and make the town haunted, and start a mini story, then go back to the main one later...any agreements?))
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 05:15
((that sounds like a good idea.))

Talerra walked to the river, placing her hand in the water. The current was not swift, and it wouldn't be hard to create a path. She began speaking in a long forgotten language, her voice serpent like. As she spoke, the river seemed to stop moving and a sheet of ice formed across the top.

She stood up. "There. It may look thin, but will hold until we get across. After we all cross, it will melt, so no one can follow us if we are being trailed."

[Edited on 1/21/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 01:55
"Great work," Naroghin said to Talerra, and began to cross imediately, but as he crossed, something alarmed him. The town on the other side didn't look right, something was wrong.

[Edited on 1/22/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 10:33
Gynneva too noticed the town was a little off. It looked.....darker and anything but inviting.
Toby was first to say something, "I've traveled here and had many a cup of good ale in this town. And it looks very odd. Naroghin? Talerra? Gynneva?"
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 06:37
Talerra looked at the town, her stomahc turning over. "I agree, something is not right."

[Edited on 1/23/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 04:21
((OOC and here i come in lol yah know ya love me!))

Suddenly a hand reached out from an alley-way and grabbed them dragging Talerra, Gynneva, and Naroghin all inside. They all saw a cloaked figure and were about to get weapons. Teh figure threw off her hood to her claok and she said,"My name is Saleo. I am here to help you. There is an evil about surrounding this town. Have you gotten a place to stay at yet?"

((Saleo is in the Database))
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 06:32
ooc-u forgot Toby! lol it's ok he's comin neways and i kno u dont mind lol

Gynneva looked at Saleo, whom looked much like a ranger. She replied firmly, "No, We have not a place to stay yet."

Toby said to Saleo, "You are beautiful, my lady!"

ooc-lol hobbit love:love: how sweet ok im gonna shut up now

Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 07:17
((ooc-*puts on entry music for Alliren* yayyyyyyyyy! lol))

"Well, I never would have thought there to be evil in such a lovely place as this!" Naroghin said with sarcastic enthusiasm, looking out to the streets.

((ooc-ok at some point we are going to have to fight zombies))
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 07:32
((whoah, whoah, whoah, no one ever said anything about zombies. -picks up her things and walks out.....walks right back in.- did I have you believing i left? did I, did I?))

Talerra looked out at the streets, her mind elsewhere. The hairs on her arm began to stand, and an odd feeling crept up her spine. She managed to whisper, "get your weapons ready. We're not alone," just as she finished, a back door shattered, large splinters flying everwhere. She created her sword and turned, horrified by what she saw.

((that sound ok?))
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 06:41
ooc-I love you imagery Flash! lol it's kewlies

Gynneva's scarlet eyes opened wide as creatures marched through the back door. They looked like corpses who had just started to decay. Gynneva tried her best not to be sick at their smell, rotting flesh was not the best smell to wake up to. She unsheathed Gonturan and the blade glowed red, as so many times before, with the love of battle.:evil:
Gynneva looked to Naroghin, knowing that this wasn't going to be easy. She hoped with every hope that he would live, if not her than him.:love: Talerra's sword raised, ready for battle, but her eyes too were filled with great horror. Never had such terrifying creatures befell either of them. Gynneva whispered to Saleo, whom was just behind her, "How do we kill these creatures?"
Toby's bow and arrow were ready, but no fear was visible in the small hobbit. Never had he feared anything, death least of all. Naroghin's red eyes were strong and steady, but something foreign clouded through his vision.:angry:

ooc-that sounds okay lol

[Edited on 1/25/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 09:48
Gynneva was whispering to Saleo about how could they kill the zombies... Saleo responded,"Well, it is difficult to say, but I would behead them personally." As she says this the zombies turned thier heads and saw us. Saleo gave Toby one of her knives so that he could slit their throats or stab thier hearts. And as she did this she drew her long sword. It had an emerald in it's hilt and it seemed to have a faint tint of gold, even though it was a silver sword. She went to one of the zombies and beheaded it, then after a few minutes there was a pile of really dead corpses and they wouldn't be coming alive any time soon.

Saleo led them to a small house and they all went inside. She spoke quietly,"This is my house. I must get somethings before I leave with you, where ever you are going. Feel free to eat or rest. We have to leave soon before the zombies notice that we are here."

She left the group and went to her bedroom. She gathered some of her weapons and some spare clothing. She walked back into the other room where everyone was to find that there was 15 zombies who had come in as well. She drew her sword and waited for one of the others or one of the zombeis to make the first move...

((OOC- Naroghin I know you love my signature lol ))
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 05:40
((ooc-lol, nice sig))

Naroghin then butted in, "You can also burn them too." His heated broadsword glew red also, but from heat and hell. The zombies charged. Naroghin blocked an attack from a stumbling creatur then hacked its head off...and the smell that came from the wound was horrifying. He slashed the arm off another and it caught flame, running into the street in search of water to put himself out.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 05:48
Talerra encloaked herself in mist, the zombies looking around for the girl. She ran behind them, unseen. She sliced the head from one of the zombies, making them turn around. Uncloaking herself, she smiled, hiding her sword behind her back. "It was him," she said as she pointed to one of the zombies who she had placed a sword in the hands of.

The sword, being made of solid ice, froze to the zombie's hand. Slowly ice krept up its hands, covering him. When he was completely covered, he fell to the ground, shattering as if he was made of glass. The ice disappeared and the zombie did not come to. "Well, there's another way to kill them. She swung around quickly, removing the head of another.

[Edited on 1/26/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 05:32
Toby sliced many zombies throats. He felt pity on them, as their screams were more like howls, the last sounds they'd ever make. He held the Evanstar around his neck with one star and in the latter he held his sword.
Gynneva's eyes grew wide and she killed many, but still trembled with fear. She saw Toby holding his Evanstar, it had been Gynneva's mother's. Now it served as a magical beacon, so Gynneva could call him whenever she was in need.
She looked to Naroghin, he fought bravely. But, fear is the greatest warrior of all. And a zombie, brandishing a rusty sword, shoved his sword deep into her abdomen. She coughed and blood pour from her mouth onto her cloak. Soon, she could barely see from the pain. She crawled behind something, she was too blind to tell what, and laid there, fearing she'd die. She closed her eyes and everything got dark.

ooc-just so y'all know, I dont wanna die, so ur free to save me lol
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 05:57
Saleo saw Talerra freeze a zombie and watched as it fell and did not awaken. She watched as Toby killed and yet seemed to have pity on teh zombies. She walked over to him calmly although there was much fighting around her. She said to him,"Do not pity them, they would kill you in an instant and not feel any sorrow, pity, or pain." He looked at her and then went back to fighting.

Then Saleo saw and what she saw was very tragic. She saw Gynneva fall to the ground clutching her abdoman. She saw her crawl behind a fallen table and she saw a zombie about to stab her again at her throaght to end her life.

Saleo jumped over the bodies on the ground and sliced the zombies back open and then cut his throaght. She saw Gynneva close her eyes and picked her up carefully. Saleo rushed her to a spare bedroom that the zombies had not yet found and pllaced her on the bed. She then quickly rushed from the room to her own and grabbed all the medicine she could from her cabinent. Saleo then got back to the room and opened some of the medicine to ease Gynneva's pain. She opened her bottle of atheas and poured it over the wound. She then made a mixture that would heal the wound and try to assure everyone that Gynneva would not die. She wrapped the wound in many cloths and woke Gynneva up.

Saleo said to Gynneva while handing her the mixture,"Here drink this. It will help heal you until we can get you to someone with more experience than me. I have given you some other things to help ease the pain." Gynneva drank the liquid and she fell asleep quickly.

Naroghin, Toby, and Talerra all came in and Saleo said to them,"We must get her more help. I have wrapped the wound and given her some medicine, but she is losing blood very quickly."

Toby said with fear in his eyes,"Can't you do anything else for her?"

Saleo sadly shook her head and said,"No, I am usually hired for killing, not bring back to life or healing. Do any of you have any experience in healing? If so please say so."

[Edited on 26/1/2004 by Abraon]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 04:43
Talerra looked at Gynneva as she was stabbed, and in doing so, gained a wound herself. A zombie took a slice at her arm, blood flowing freely from the open wound. Angered, Talerra spun around, the zombie's head falling from its shoulders. She wanted to go heal Gynneva, but knew she couldn't leave Toby and Naroghin alone.

She raised her sword, forcing it's silver blade into the black earth. She knelt down, and began to sing. A soft, sweet song. As she sang, a fierce winter storm began to blow. the more she sang, the fiercer the storm got, until it had frozen all of the zombies within sight. They all fell one by one, shattering. But Talerra did not stop singing. She sang more and more, until 'eye' of the storm was surrounding them in the spare bedroom.

Her voice dropped, and her singing ceased. She stood up. "The storm will keep away the zombies. She looked at Gynneva's wound. "It is deep, but I can heal it. She placed her hand on the wound gently, which was still covered. She hummed quietly as a blue frost seemed to cover the bandages. The bleeding stopped and the wound slowly closed. After it was closed, she held her hand on a bit longer, creating a layer of ice. "The wound is healed, but will still be sore. I can do nothing for the pain except numb it. It will take time for it to go away."

She had forgotten all about the cut in her arm until Toby noticed it. "You're bleeding," he said. Talerra looked at her arm. "So I am." She placed her hand on it and it closed up. With a piece of cloth, she wiped away the excess blood, a thin red line still visible where the cut had been.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 05:11
Naroghin was sad at Gynneva's wound, but was amazed that the hobbit sustained no wounds, he was unscathed, as naroghin was. Naroghin was pleased with the storm technigue, but he knew him and toby could've held their own, and more in that fight.
"Just between you and me," Naroghin whispered into Toby's ear, "I think we could've taken them." The hobbit smiled, and nodded in agreement.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email