Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Path of darkness (anyone can join)
on: January 26, 2004 08:35
Gynneva gasped for breath as her wound healed, then she heaved a big sigh and then held her hand over the wound. She said, "Will it ever truly heal? It feels as if it is still split open and gushing blood."

Toby looked very worriedly to Gynneva, she was the only friend he had ever had, besides his all-white pony named Amber.

Then to Naroghin, he replied, "Most definately!"

ooc-the name Amber is awesome, wouldn't you agree? lol sorry i really love that name lol Alli, just shut up i kno ur laughin at me lol

[Edited on 1/27/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 05:39
"It will heal. Well, it is. It just takes awhile for the pain to truly go away." She smiled, overhearing Toby and Naroghin. "Pretty sure of yourselves aren't you?"
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2004 04:03
Saleo was worried, and she wasn't worried quite often. She said in a hushed voice,"Why did the zombies all just leave? They usually keep coming."

And then she heard a noise... not a loud one, but a soft quiet noise that only could be heard if you did not breathe quite so loud. She whispered,"There are more... not a lot, just a few. Maybe 5 to 10, but they are coming here. They smell blood as any nightime creature does. We must flee, because zombies will attract the attention of many other dark creatures as well. We must leave now... or we will surely perish. I am not saying this for cowardice, I am saying this out of all my training and fighting experience. We will be greatly outnumbered and will likely die... You see the zombies will attract vampires, I would talk to them, but I am not their favorite vampire in the world. After they are attracted there will be werewolves, and then demons, and then even worse evils will come... all because of the blood lust that they smeil..."

[Edited on 1/29/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 10:40
Naroghin had held his own against many foes before, and vanquished many demons, but now was not the time to pipe up. He knew this evil was a serious thing. Suddenly, they heard the noise again, but it was louder. Suddenly, the seiling broke through, and 10 zombies fell with it, nicely in the middle of the floor. They howled and screamed as they attacked the 5. Naroghin unsheathed his sword and lunged in front of Gynneva, slicing a couple zombies. The zombies were felled quick, but they would have to leave soon.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 05:03
Gynneva drifted off into unconsciousness, or so she thought. Talk of dark creatures fille dher mind. Then zombies were falling from te ceiling and Naroghin was killing them, saving Gynneva's tail again. (lol) Gynneva opened her eyes, realizing it was not a dream, but reality. She reached for her sword alongside the bed. She picked it up, but could not stand. Zombies attacked her (while she lay in bed mind you) but somehow she fought them back.

Toby stood beside Naroghin, for he loved Gynneva as well, only a different kind of love than Naroghin felt. He loved her as a sister and a revered friend. He killed many zombies, but they kept coming. He feared they would forever keep coming.

[Edited on 30/1/2004 by Abraon]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 07:13
((OOC- I am just wanting to let you know that I will not be posting till aprox. next Monday b/c I am going on vacation... If there is a computer down there I will most certainly try to get on here, but if not then plz just talk 4 me until I get back... Just know that I am not quitting... I just wiill not be here Thanks, Alliren))
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 03:23
Naroghin slashed and stabbed zombies, but knew he would soon be overrun. He then whipped out his mace and uced both weapons to vanquish as many enemies as he could. Saleo was ducking and dodging blows, along with slashing and stabbing, rarely getting injured. Toby was doing even better than before. He was the bravest hobbit Naroghin had ever seen, and the most skilled too. He vanquished the enemies with a vengeance, and rained his hobbit wrath upon the zombies.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 03:33
ooc-i love hobbits!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! ALLIREN is still gone!:cry:I have another week alll alone My house is so very quiet and lonely w/o her waaaaaaw!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Gynneva watched as they fought, she fought as well as she could. Then, what came through the door of her room was something all expected least. Talerra kille das well, she was so strong.

[Edited on 10/2/2004 by Gynneva]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 05:47
Talerra sliced the head off many zombies.

Talerra dropped her sword and it shattered, turning to mist. Her hand flew to her head, as it began throbbing. A large red and black dragon stood before them. His eyes glowed red. Tru jumped off the dragon's back, looking at everyone. "Well, well, well, what a lovely little gathering we have here." She looked to the zombies who were running towards her, a bit confused. Holding out her hand, they burst into flames.

"Oh, por Talerra. Not feeling too well are you." She knelt next to her, fingering the dragon pendant she wore about her neck. "I believe this belongs to me."

Behind her, Toby walked up, his sword ready. Tru, sensing him behind her, whistled a shrill whistle, Lísill, her dragon, picked up the little hobbit. His sharp claws curled around him, his sword dropping to the floor. "Stupid hobbit. You can't sneak up on me." She snatched the necklace from her sister's neck, turning to Lísill, hopping onto his back.

The dragon growled loudly. "Now that I have what I came for, I'll be leaving." The dragon dropped Toby. His large wings began to move as he lifted himself and Tru into the air.

Talerra stood up, pushing the pain to the back of her mind. She created her bow, shooting at the dragon. A bit shaky, only two of the many arrows she fired hit it, barely doing any damage. She ran to Toby. "Toby, are you alright?" he was unconscious.

Tears streamed down her face. "I should never have come with you. I've only caused pain."

Naroghin spoke, "Now that your sister has the necklace, she'll leave us alone though, right?"

Talerra shook her head. "No, she won't. The necklace is only part of the whole thing. She's trying to open the gates of hell. I was given the necklace to protect it from her. I've failed. I was supposed to keep her from getting it, it was my one job. She now has everything she needs, save for one thing." Her gaze was fixed upon the ground.

Gynneva looked to Talerra, "What's the last thing she needs?"

Talerra looked up from the ground slowly. "My blood."

((hope that was ok. I was just totally in the zone, so yea, if its not, just lemme know, i'll change it.))

[Edited on 2/3/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 03:49
Gynneva stood shakingly. She made her way to Toby. She pressed her hand to his neck and no pulse did she feel.
"NOOOO!!!" she cried. Tears ran from her eyes, "No, Toby, he is my best friend, my brother almost!!!!! TOBY!!!!!!!"

SHe held her head in her hands, but then Saleo put a foreign liquid in Toby's wounds. She spoke quietly, but was well heard, "The substance will heal him, I know a bit about dragons and keep the substance handy."

She turned from him as he gasped and healed quickly. Gynneva rose and said to Talerra, "I, for one, will not let Tru hurt you. Your blood will not be shed, but I need you to follow my plan, okay?"

She sat down with Talerra and said, "She may be powerful, but she thinks she knows you to well and underestimates you. This is farfetched, but I say we fool her. You and I, we trade places, physically. You look like me and I look like you. She'll come for you soon, since you're all that's left and instead she'll get a demon-vampire that she doesn't know all weaknesses of. She will be enraged and then you three come and we destroy her and give you back your pendant."

Toby said quietly, "What if you die?'

Gynenva smiled and said, "Then I die defending a friend and you all must destroy Tru without me."

Toby said, "What of your kingdom? DO you give in your vengence?"

Gynneva smiled and said, "Toby, I've made up my mind, now it's up to Talerra."

ooc-hope thats kewl, if not tell me and i'll fix it up Always Smile
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 10:46
((ooc-YAY))

"Toby," Naroghin said, "We need anything we can get now...hell is nothing to save one life over...nomatter whose. I'm not just being careless about lives, but hell is nothing like anyone knows. If the gates of hell are openned, all is lost...MOST is lost." He began thinking about if the gates of Hell were to be openned. He realized that there couldn't be a better time than now for her to do it. This is because, in Hell right now, though it sounds impossible, there is peace. Peace among the demons...so the only thing they would concentrate on is the death of other beings, an the anhiliation of all that is good. He remembered his friend Fadarion...the dragon he rode easily sized up to the one Tru was riding.
"If fooling doesn't work," Naroghin suggested, "We can always use brute force. A good offense is a good defense. All I need is somehow to call someone...any ideas?"

[Edited on 5/2/2004 by Abraon]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 05:39
Toby said, "I don't consort with evil folk, but I know a witch named Zarnika who would help us for the simple reason that Hell competes with her evil, perhaps she can help. But Gynneva's idea wasn't too shabby either."

ooc-wheres Flash???????? come back plz
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email