Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Travellers Tales. KEEP
on: April 29, 2007 03:29
Trevadir began the march to leave the town. He had never expected to leave this town alive, let alone with a group of friends. Trevadir smiled, he had always wanted to have friends join him, but they had all passed away from this world.

Then Trevadir heard Raven fall back and he stopped and looked to see what his friend was doing. He offered the young maiden Gwin a chamnce to join them and Trevadir smiled, the lad was verry encouraging and kind.

Then Trevadir looked ahead. "Hello world." Trevadir whispered, then he spurred his horse to a gallop and the group took off. Finally Trevadir would be able to explore the world again.
He had been almost everywhere, except the foul places in the world. He wondered where this adventure would take them.

"What places do you desire to see?" Trevadir asked over his shoulder. He wondered who would reply.
"I have seen almost all this world, but maybe some of you haven't. I could take you there." Trevadir said, he smiled a little.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Eleiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2007 03:32
Gwin laughed and bobbed her head, "I am glad to know you wish me to come. Indeed it probably would be a greater adventure that the one that has just ended." She paused and laughed, "But I have my own adventures to follow. I am going to travel with Father now, while mothers stays with her parents."

Gwin stopped and glanced up at the young elf, suddenly a bit shy, "We are going to Rohan at the end of the month. If ever you pass through, seek us out. I should like to see you, and every one-else again."
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2007 05:42
Raven smiled, and nodded, "It shall be a shame to travel without your company, but if that is your final word...I shall try to come to Rohan, I've never been there so do expect me to get lost along the way." Raven laughed then reached down and affectionately touched the top of her head. He turned and started to ride after Trevadir, "Keep out of trouble." He said back to her, his green eyes glittering.

He quickly caught up to Trevadir, and then spoke to the older elf. "I should like to see the world, but let us go to Rohan at the end of the month, I haven't seen a lot of the cities. If this is alright with you..."
Eleiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2007 09:58
Gwin smiled after his reatreating back; yes, that would indeed be something to look forward to.

"Now daughter, if only you could meet a human like that." Beogern said solomly.

Gwin roled her eyes. "Lets go home."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email