Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Travellers Tales. KEEP
on: February 16, 2007 12:06
(thats great Eleiel, keep it up. We want to know what Wyclif plans to do next)

Trevadir found himself walking down the road by himself, he was quite sad and angry and needed to think alone.
He planned to stay away from Illian until he could trust himself, he wasn't sure if he would lash out at him.
Trevadir wanted to talk with Raven, he missed him, he missed his cheerful smile.

When Trevadir walked in he was surprised to see Shyrrn.
"Hello." Trevadir said with a slight smile.
Then he saw them both staring at a drawing in the sand, he felt a shadow go over his heart.
"Family." Trevadir sighed, he sounded almost angry.
Then he saw curious glances, as if they wanted to know if he was missing a family too.
"No, I had parents, but they cared nothing for me. They loved my older brother, he could do anything he put his mind to it seemed, he had gone to battle and won many awards of bravery. I loved him so much and he loved me." Trevadir sighed sadly.
Then he looked up. "But this is not time for story telling, I came here to tell you that we are working our hardess to get you out of here, I know we will find Wyclif soon." Trevadir said, he smiled. He did not want to make them sad with his life story, he would tell them later.
After a few minutes he stood to leave. "I must return to our other friends now, I'm sure they will think I'm missing and in trouble. I will see you soon Raven." Trevadir said, then he left.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2007 04:47
Raven was grateful that Trevadir came to him. He seemed upset about the drawing and when he briefly explained about his family Raven could only hang his head in thought. Was family really so bad? Everyone seemed to hate their families.

"Farewell, Trevadir....Look after Tuillin for me!" He shouted after his friend.
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2007 05:10
Shyrryn smiled slightly at Trevadir's retreating back. "Family doesn't seem to be all it's made out to be," said Shyrryn pensively. "Maybe it's not so bad without." Then she swore softly under her breath. "My shift at the inn must have started some time ago! Good bye Raven, I'll come again," she said, standing up, brushing down her clothes and running out of the cell to the inn.

She arrived a minute or so after she had left Raven, and apologised profusely to everyone who scolded her. She delved straight into her work, trying to get the thoughts of family out of her head.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2007 05:36
Mirelwen watchd Trevadir with a sad look in her eyes. She knew he felt sad and seeing Raven in jail, it was sad, the whole situation. "Legolas, do you think we will find the killer in time? I realle do not want anything to happen to any of them." She looked at him and he pulled her into an embrace." No, as long as we are helping, I do not think that anything will happen. I do believe we shall find the man and make things right." He smiled aan held her close, trying to comfort her. Elladan was standing by Elrohir and he shook his head in mock disgust.
" Brother, I hope we find the man for Mirelwen, Trevadir, and Raven's sake. If we do not, then Raven dies, Mirelwen will die trying to kill any man infront of her, including the murderer. And Trevadir, well I do not know." Elrohir agreed whole heartedly with his brother. They saw Trevadir come out and they all went over to him, ready for their next plan of action.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2007 06:37
Raven suddenly felt all alone. They were all leaving. What would become of him? He curled up and tried to go to sleep if he didn't have to think of it then maybe it wouldn't trouble him. He also noticed that he was getting hungry, oh, lovely. He shut his eyes and slept, hoping his dreams would not be so troubled.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2007 12:12
"Something isn't right about this whole thing. Someone must have seen Wyclif recently, or maybe he is well hidden." Trevadir said, he was even more determind to find Wyclif now.
"I say we..." Trevadir's voice trailed off, he wasn't really sure what to do, or how to catch him.
"We need to find out who is helping him, he cannot be doing this alone. If he is he might try to poison the mind of an innocent by stander against us. Either way we have to stop him." Trevadir said, he knew he was stating the obvious but his mind seemed clouded.
Then Trevadir looked up at them. "I'm sorry, I can't seem to think of a good plan. I don't know what's wrong with me." Trevadir said sadly.

Trevadir asked Mirelwen, Legolas and the twins to go around the town and ask around, to see if anyone had seen Wyclif.
Meanwhile Trevadir made his way up to his room, he thought maybe a little rest would do him some good, maybe it would clear his mind.
As he made his way to the inn he saw Illian, he stopped. He wanted to turn back but something seemed to hold him there.
Then he had an idea, Illian might be able to help them with a plan.
No way. Illian is an enemy, well not an enemy but he is not a friend. He would not help me if I asked him anyway. Trevadir thought, but something urged him to ask.
Finally Trevadir rolled his eyes. Then he looked at Illian.
"Illian, we need some help. We need a plan to capture Wyclif but I can't think of any, will you help us?" Trevadir asked, he really didn't want to, but he had no other ideas.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2007 09:31
Shyrryn gave a bag of bread rolls to one man, and served a pint of ale to another. She saw the barrel of apples behind the counter of the bar and realised that Raven would have nothing to eat. She excused herself, picking up an apple and a chunk of bread on the way out, and ran to Raven's cell. She handed them to him with a smile before running back to the inn. There was a plump lady with a round, red face waiting for her there. She took Shyrryn by the arm and led her to the storeroom.

"Shyrryn, you missed half of your shift today, the whole of one of your shifts the day before, you are constantly running out, stealing our food!" she said in a dangerous tone. Shyrryn gasped. She had seen her taking the food. She had never been caught stealing before. She missed what the woman said next, she was so surprised. Of course, the woman repeated it in a louder voice, and her hand flew to her mouth.

Bursting into tears, she threw her apron to the floor and went upstairs to collect her few belongings. She ran downstairs again and out of the inn, leaning against the wall with her head in her hands.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2007 10:56
Trevadir was close to the inn when he heard loud shouting and screaming.
Trevadir watched and saw the maiden named Shyrrn rush out of the inn holding some small items.
"Hold on to that thought Illian, I need to speak with that girl." Trevadir said as he walked passed him.

"Shrryn, what's wrong? What happened in there?" Trevadir asked, his voice was soft and kind.
When he heard what had happened he felt his heart ache with sadness, he remembered being in that sort of predictament. "Do not worry Shrryn, although it may not offer any comfort I am here for you if you need anyone to talk to. I have been in your exact same position." Trevadir said.
"If you want you can even come with me and my friends and help find the real killer. I must go and speak with Illian now, but my friends Legolas and Mirelwen are around here somewhere, if you want you can go to them. It is your choice, but I want you to know that you are not alone." Trevadir said, then he returned to Illian.

"I asked you a question, are you going to give me an answer?" Trevadir asked, his voice was still a little harsh since he did care much for Illian at this point.
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2007 07:02
Shyrryn smiled at Trevadir, her eyes shining. She decided to look for Mirelwen and Legolas, and looked around for them. Eventually she found them and walked up to them, smiling guardedly. "Trevadir told me to find you... I can help you find the man you are looking for..." she said earnestly. She looked from one to the other, hoping that they would let her help them. She had no idea how she was goig to earn any money now, word got around quickly in the village, but helping Raven and of course the others would be a close second, she thought.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2007 12:14
Mirelwen looked at Shyrryn and she smiled a tense smile. Her eyes held pain at the mention of the man, but her face stayed calm. "That is well, for we shall need all the help we can get. What we need to do is make a plan and get ready to catch him. Shyrryn, do you know where he stays or where some of his "friends" reside?"

She looked at Shyrryn and then at Legolas. Legolas sighed and closed his eyes. He knew the look in Mirelwen's eyes all too well. "Mirelwen, we are not going to do anything risky or potentially life threatening. Remember, Raven is imprisioned and he will be killed if we make the wrong move. Yes, we do need to make a plan, but it has to be foolproof." He looked at Mirelwen and earned himself a glare.

"I know that, but if we mess up, then we let no one know about it. If one of the Men fall who are against us and wish to see us dead, then we can let no one know." She looked at him and her eyes held a stubborn determined look and her jaw was set. Legolas turned to Shyrryn.

"Come with us and tell us all you know about this man, we need the information, and the help. Another person is always welcomed in a search." He smiled and then led the way to their room they were sharing with Elladan and Elrohir also.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2007 10:07
OOC: Sorry for this, I've not been posting much, but I don't know what to post. I'm waiting for the 'opportune' moment.
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2007 07:26
Baldred, a sturdy dwarf, whistled a tune as he walked through the night. Every now and then he would sit down and rest for a while, but he was determined to find a place to stay for the night. He had just been on an important errand for some dwarves far in the north and nopw he had decided to go on his travels.

His heart grew lighter as he saw, far in the distance, a little glimmer of lights. He checked his axe was still in place, and also his backpack, and then he set of at a brisker pace towards the vilage.

The sky began to grow lighter as Baldred stepped onto the cobble path leading into the village. He noticed as he walked that the people there seemed unfriendly, or as if something was troubling them. But he cared not, because he was used to feeling odd in foreign places, because of his size.

He spied an inn, and he opened the door slightly. There was an uncomfortable feeling in the air. And soon a woman bustled up to him and asked what he wanted.

"Preferably, a room" he said, smiling slightly at his wit, which was usualy his worst characteristic. The woman forced a smile, and directed him to where his room was. He was given a key, and a pint of beer which he had ordered, and he then set about the mission of climbing the steps, which were unusualy high, and therefore not very dwarf-friendly. Eventually, he found his way, and he laid his pack in a corner, and settled to sleep.

Yet soon his ears clicked to people talking out in the street. Baldred was on the second floor and he could hear every word they uttered. He looked out of the window and saw a gang of people just about tio leave the alley way,
"Oi you lot, whats all this i bin hearin' about this man, and a search. Ill be happy to be o' service to you all. IOm Baldred, by the way"he shouted to them, and smiled as he thought of the possibility of being in a search party.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2007 08:57
Trevadir has given up on speaking to Illian and he heard someone calling to his friends who were not far off.
Trevadir saw immdiately that the person was a dwarf, he had not had many friendly experiances with dwarves but this dwarf seemed kind.
"The more people we get to help the better. I think we should invite this dwarf along." Trevadir said, he was getting anxious about finding Wyclif now, the days seemed to pass so quickly.
Trevadir looked up at the dwarf. "Master Dwarf, we would be very glad if you could help us. Could you come down here so we can fill you in?" Trevadir called up to him.

Thjen suddenly Trevadir felt the urgency to look around before night fell, it was almost dusk.
"You talk to the dwarf, I'm going to look around again. Just before night falls." Trevadir said, then he wandered off alone again.

He began to wonder where Gwin had gone off to so he decided to go and see if she was at home.
He asked some people where her house was and they reluctantly let him know.
Then he made his way over.

When he came there he heard a voice inside, a voice that made a shiver go up his spine. He knew who that voice belonged to.
Trevadir forced open the door and glared at the scard face of Wyclif. "So, you are trying to turn everyone against me now." Trevadir said, his hand was on the hilt of his sword, he was ready to strike him down now.
"Why can't you fight like a man Wyclif, let's have this done with now." Trevadir said, his eyes burned with anger.
"You have gotten too many people in trouble who are completely innocent." Trevadir said, remembering young Raven.

(Eleiel, I don't know what you had planned, but since Gwin's step mother doesn't like Trevadir maybe she could call the police or something, I don't know what you had planned though)

Eleiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2007 05:16
Mara Selsword only half listened to what the man Wyclif was saying; she knew her husband was safe and what followed in the telling were the usual battles and mock fights he had won. The scarred mans way of telling was very rambling and interlaced with the terrible thing that had happened to her stepson. That was why she only half listened; there was only so much malice she could handle.

A crash started her out of her apathy and a scream force itself out of her. Standing in the doorway was an elf; the elf who had killed Gerne. He was clearly very angry.

"So, you are trying to turn everyone against me now.
Why can't you fight like a man Wyclif, let's have this done with now."

“There in no need for this violence friend.” Wycliff said calmly, “Come and tell what you mean.” The man’s calm voice steady Mara, but it had the opposite effect on the elf; with a low growl of rage the elf stepped forward; his knuckles white around the pommel of his sword.

Seeing the opening, Mara darted past him into the street and into the arms of the Night Warden. “Help!” she sobbed, “Please get him out!” a shout rallied two other of the guards in the aria. When they entered the house Wyclif was still trying to talk to the enraged elf.

The three men grabbed Trevadir and held him fast; “There now,” said the first one, “we can’t have you behaving like this. Not when you are on parole. You must go back you your rooms and because of this little disturbance, you shall be put under house arrest till morning.” He added as an after thought, “You shall be released in the morning though.”

The night warden led the elf out and shut the door, as best they could, behind them. Mara sat down shakily, Wyclif picked up his cloak, “this day has been a trial for you Lady Selsword, I am sorry to bring more trouble into it. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.” He started for the door.

“Wyclif.” Mara said, the man stopped and looked at her, “what did that… person mean? He spoke as if he knew you.” Wyclif shook his head, “The poor elf is sick in his mind. He probably killed your son in a fit of dementia.” He tipped his head to her and with a swirl of his cloak, left.

The door shut; leaving Mara numb. She went up to her room and readied her self for bed. As she lay down next her sleeping son, tears spilled out of her eyes and she cried her self to sleep.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2007 06:10
Raven did not know how long he had slept, he had eaten all the food given to him, he had not realised how ravenous he had been. Right now he was pacing, back and forth across the small, dank, wretched room.

Let me out of here! he kept thinking to himself, not darring to talk aloud for fear that he would be thought of as mad. He wondered how the others were farring. Were they alright? He wondered how he could get his message to them. Tuillin was gone fluttering about.

Tuillin dipped and darted about. He snatched a fly out of the air, eating it happily. The small bird watched the encounter between Trevadir and Wyclif. He saw Trevadir get hauled away. The little bird cocked his head and took flight. Not going for Trevadir but to the woman who had run for the guard.

He lighted upon her windowsil and fluttered in, landing beside her head. He chirped softly, trying to explain to her that Trevadir was innocent, but he could not know if he was getting though to her.
Roklem_is_not_Melkor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2007 07:06
Illian snorted as Trevadir walked away.
'You will get into trouble, rash one,' he thought.

'I think I should follow Trevadir and see what he is up to--just to make sure that he won't run into trouble,' he said to the others. 'And all of you shouldn't stay here much longer. Maybe get back to the inn and have some discussion,' he added hastely, and headed off to find Trevadir.

He found the Elf at Gwin's house, yelling...

"So, you are trying to turn everyone against me now.
Why can't you fight like a man Wyclif, let's have this done with now."

Trevadir didn't get what he wanted though. He got dragged away by three guards. Hiding in the shadows, Illian then saw a cloaked Men walked out of the house. He seemed familiar...

'Wyclif. Don't think that I would forget those who tried to rob me', Illain sneered under his breathe. He then sneaked up behind him, hoping to find out his destination. He didn't even think of telling the others what had happened to Trevadir.

[Edited on 23/2/2007 by Roklem_is_not_Melkor]
Eleiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2007 05:53
Mara woke from her restless sleep by the chirup of a bird. he seemed distressed and looked at her in the most unnerving way. Almost as if he was trying to speek to her and in her exhaustion and emotional strain she almost felt is if she understood. That frightened her.

"Scat!" Mara tried to shoo the bird away, he fluttered up but landed right back down and "spoke" to her more urgently. Mara turned her back to the bird and drew he sleeping son closer to her; the warmth of his body comforted her. "Go back to you master! I care naught for Trevadir and his friends. I only wish to keep the rest of my family safe." The bird stopped tritwring and She heard him fly out the window.

Slowly Mara was able to relax agian and she fell back asleep.
Eleiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2007 06:15
Wycliff kept a steady pace; not too slow to arouse suspicion, yet not so fast as to lose his stalker in the maze-like streets. for nearly a half an hour he kept his purposeful stride wandering around until he was almost lost.

At last he came back to the street where the Selsword family lived. Wyclif paused as if to make sure that no one had followed him, then he opened the broken door and went into the dark house he had left barely thirty minutes before.

Wyclif grunted with satisfaction; the startling appearance of Trevadir would be turned toward his advantage quite nicely. he took a seat my the fireplace; now he just had to wait till midnight and then he could continue with his plan. Trevadir would murder the entire Selsword clan, and no one would be the wiser.

It was truly a work of art.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2007 08:09
Trevadir sat alone in his room. He let no one in because he did not want to speak of what had happened.
He continued to mumble under his breath about the things he would do to Wyclif once he got him in a position to kill him.
A few swear words leaked out as well.

When midnight came around Trevadir continued to sit and look out the window. No one was outside and he was alone in his room still. He began to feel lonely and wanted some company, but he still had so much to think about.
What he really wanted was to speak with Raven.
Then Trevadir got an idea, the guards said he was under house arrest until morning, he could leave at 1:00 in the morning.

Once the night slipped away into early morning Trevadir slipped out and went to the prison room.
Trevadir took the keys from the sleeping guard and opened the door with only a small creak.
"Hello Raven. How are you faring?" Trevadir asked as he walked in.
"I saw Wyclif again, he was speaking with Gwin's mother Mara Selsword. I think he was trying to prove that I was evil. I thought I would finally be able to catch him but Mara Selsword called the guards and I was put under house arrest until morning and now I am here." Trevadir said with a mischievous smile, he knew he had twisted the guard's words a little, but he had said morning and it was.

After speaking with Raven for a while he left and made his way back.
It was still very dark outside of course, but Trevadir felt something in his heart was not right. Trevadir shrugged and continued on, it was probably nothing.

(I thought this could put a twist in the plot, because he had been out the night the Selswords were killed, makes the plot thicken)
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2007 11:53
Tuillin was having no luck with the woman, she did not seem to want to listen. He would try his luck again later. Right now some food sounded good. He darted away snapping bugs out of the air.

After a while, a good few hours later, he returned to the woman's room. He saw her still there and he fluttered down and chirped loudly again, hopping about and just out of reach should she decide to throw something at him.

"They're innocent, they're innocent." He chirped over and over again.

Raven had stopped pacing a while ago, when suddenly he heard Trevadir's voice.

"Hello Raven. How are you faring?"

"I am well enough, how fares this invesigation?"

Raven listened to Trevadir intently. "Be careful, I fear that trouble is brewing. And find Tuillin for me. Little bird seems to have vanished, but he should be around somewhere." Pleased, he sat back down on a crate, humming a tune to himself.
Eleiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2007 12:23
Gwin waited in Trevadir's room till night fall, then could wait no longer. at the landlords desk she asked if he or his friend had been seen recently, the answer was no. Gwin shook her head; if the elf wanted to arouse more suspicion and hate then he was wise to make him self scarce and disappear for hours on end.

Despite better judgment Gwin decided to search for the elf but when several hour passed as she scoured the streets and she had found no sign of him, she decided to go home.

She felt half asleep when she stepped up to the door where her step mother lived; the door opened to her lightest touch and Gwin felt there was something wrong. A stair creaked and a figure came down the stair. Gwin quickly ducked into the deepest shadows on the other side of the door and the figure passed her by. or would have, is a stray beam of light had not fallen on the bundle the figure was carrying. Gwin saw the face of her three year old brother, Olly.

"Stop!" she cried out, and the figure turned. The light reflected off a knife blade that was now at Olly's throat.

"I am please to meet you at last, Gwinhifyra." Wyclif said, "I believe your step mother was worrying about you, we don't you bring her down. Then we will take a little walk."

(check ooc!)

[Edited on 23/2/2007 by Eleiel]
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2007 12:49
Tuillin had been watching. He had seen Wyclif enter the room and take the child from the bed. He did not make a sound, knowing that it would not do him good to be discovered. He stayed hidden behind a candle and waited. After Wyclif had gone Tuillin took flight.

He darted quickly about, looking for Trevadir and the others. He found Trevadir with realative ease. He litterally dive bombed the elf, lighting roughly on his head.

"Trouble, trouble!" He chirped loudly to him. Fluttering about, lighting on and off the elf.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2007 04:05
"Where is the trouble little friend?" Trevadir asked, his eyes full of concern.
Trevadir pulled out his sword to fight, but then stopped.
Wyclif had always outsmarted him when he simply went to attack him, no he would have to think this one out.

"Thank you Tuillin. Now go to Raven, he wishes to see you." Trevadir said.
Trevadir raced back to the inn and quickly woke his friends and had them gather in his room.
"Tuillin tells me that Wyclif is harming the Selsword family, and if no one has seen Gwin I fear she is with them." Trevadir explained.
"Tuillin didn't get to see everything but he told me that he has captured the family and I fear for their lives but we can't just run up and catch him as I have tried before, we have to outsmart him." Trevadir said, his eyes narrowed mischiveously.
"We need ideas now, I don't know how long he will keep the family alive. I think he is trying to plan another reason to have me killed." Trevadir said, then he remembered going outside that very night. His eyes widened.
"I went out! I went out this very night! Someone might have seen me and I could be accused!" Trevadir said, he suddenly felt very stupid. "I went to see Raven, he could speak for me but who would be believe him." Trevadir said sadly.
"If I get captured you will have to fight to save that family in my place. I wil have to go into hiding..." Trevadir stopped, he couldn't leave, they would kill Raven.
"I will have to wait until morning to see if someone saw me. In the meantime we must plan quickly!" Trevadir said urgently. His mind was flooded with thoughts so he needed the help of his friends.
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: February 23, 2007 06:01
Okay, troops,

This was moving along reasonably well until the bird began to get chatty. Next thing we know he'll be able to read and write and carry on a long dissertation.

Let's cut back on the bird doing anything more than landing on a shoulder or two and flittering off in a suggestive direction, please.

Thank you
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2007 09:18
Ciryn was looking for Trevadir and the others, she did not know what had happened. She turned a corner and immediately darted back behind it again, looking round. Wyclif was there, with a knife, Gwin and her stepmother were there too.

Her heart pounding in case they walked this way and Wyclif saw her, she ran silently off to find a longer way round to where she thought her friends were.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2007 03:42
Mirelwen and LEgolas were walking down the streets of the town nad she felt something was not right tonight. Legolas felt it also and he stopped, looking around as if trying to find a source for the feeling. Mirelwen put her hand in his and pulled him toward the inn so they could wait for Trevadir there at his room.

They went slowly and stayed in the shadows so that no one would see them. First they went to visit Raven and Elladan and Elrohir. Mirelwen went first and Legolas followed. "Elladan, Elrohir, how have things been going? Are you in good shape Raven? We have been looking for Trevadir so we can formulate some sort of plan to catch this Wlclif figure." She looked at Raven with sympathy and her gaze turned to the twins.

"I think most of our time has passed uneventful here, nothing has happened to any of us." Elladan looked at Mirelwem and smiled reassurance so she would not worry over them. "We hate to leave like this, but we really must find Trevadir. We will come again tomorrow and see you, Raven. Keep well." Legolas and Mirelwen turned and walked out, heading for the inn and Trevadir's room to wait on him.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2007 05:05
Raven was glad Mirelwen and legolas had come to check up on him. He even smiled, as if none of this had ever happened. Tuillin then darted into the room chirping cheerfully about. He landed on Raven's shoulder. Raven was glad to have the little bird back on his shoulder. He had missed him.

"Good luck." He said as they left, and was again left in the darkness.

OOC: Ok, sorry, I didn't mean to carry it out like that. My bad.

[Edited on 24/2/2007 by minstral_of_the_dawn]
Roklem_is_not_Melkor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2007 06:04
Illian was trying to keep up with Wyclif, but the human was more cunning than most. He soon lost track of him in the crowd. Knowing he could do no better, he headed back to the inn, where the others (presumably) were.

[Edited on 25/2/2007 by Roklem_is_not_Melkor]
Eleiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2007 06:22
Gwin dazedly made her way through the familiar streets. she spoke to no one and stopped no where, in accordance with her instructions. In the pocket of her dress the paper crackled loudly; she wondered why no one seemed to hear it.

She went straight up to Trevadir's room, praying that he was there. Her hand trembled as she knocked on the door, and it seemed like an eternity before it was answered.

"Trevadir," Gwin kept her voice low, "I have a message from Wyclif." She drew the paper our of her pocket, "And directions for you to follow after I leave." Gwin swayed on her feet, I can't do this, I cannot deliver this man to Wyclif! but if I don't, my family will be killed.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2007 09:19
Trevadir took the message, but looked at Gwin's face carefully.
This meant trouble, the message would most likely lead to his doom.
"Thank you Gwin. I'll be sure to do what it says." Trevadir said, then he closed the door and walked into his room.

His friends were still present. He read the letter over and over again, then he placed it down on the table in the corner of his room.
"I know that if I follow these directions they will lead me to Wyclif. He will be ready to kill me there." Trevadir said.
Trevadir sat down on his bed.
"If I don't go Gwin's family will be killed." Trevadir said, his voice was low with dread.

After sitting for a long time listening to his friends ideas he finally got one of his own.
"I know what we could do! I will go to Wyclif as he has planned, but you will bring some guards with you and when it looks like the fight is going to get ugly then you come out. I'll make sure to get him to say what he has done in front of the guards." Trevadir said, he smiled slyly. He was quite fond of his idea, he hoped his friends would agree.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2007 10:15
"Trevadir, what type of guards? We will certainly be there as will Elladan and Elrohir, but which humans shall we bring, for I do not think that many still are on our side." Legolas looked at the older Elf with an intense gaze. Mirelwen walked to the table and saw the note with the instructions on it. "I think, Legolas, we may have to find some, hunt them out you might say. THere are bound to be some in this town who are in the same mind as us and who shall heed our words and help."

She looked with uncertainty at her friends, doubt runnig across her fair features. She studied the note and the directions carefully, bafore setting it down and heading for the door. "I am going to look for some who still are in the same mind as us, you two wait here and go at the proper time. I am going to get Elladan and Elrohir to help me, and Illian if I can find him also." Woth those words she left, Legolas watched her go and the nturned to Trevadir.

" You keep your weapons on you, but concealed well, for you do not know if he will try and take your life. Trust me, I have been in situations such as the present. We will be not far from Wyclif and you, but far enough so that he will not see us, but we will be very close. And Trevadir, do not worry, we will catch this slimy, pitiful excuse for one of Eru's children." He smiled and then looked out the window, seeing a fleeting shadow dissappear into more shadows, the shadow of MIrelwen ran off into the night.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2007 12:35
"Thank you Mirelwen." Trevadir said as she rushed out.
Trevadir listened to Legolas intently.
"I know what I must do friend. Sometimes I may not act like I'm a wise old elf, but I know that I am in a bad situation. I will be sure to wear a sword but have my cloak wrapped around myself." Trevadir said.

Trevadir paced back and forth, waiting for Mirelwen to return saying she had found some guards.
He prayed to the Valar that she would be able to find some willing guards.
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2007 09:38
"I will come," Ciryn said to Trevadir, and drew her sword to check it for nicks and scratches. When she found none, she sheated it again and put on her cloak so it fell in folds around her, covering her sword easily.

She sat down to wait for Mirelwen to return with the proposed guards, sharpening her knife on a stone she kept in her pocket. Her face was set grimly, she was prepared for a fight.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2007 07:45
"I thank you for wanting to help me Syrryn, but I must go to him alone, you may follow with the guards." Trevadir said.
He knew that if he brought a friend out that Wyclif would get suspicous.

Then he looked out, hoping that Mirelwen would return soon.
His thoughts fell upon young Raven, still locked up and alone.
"I can't wait to get him out of there, then I can leave this place and go back to traveling." Trevadir whispered, he smiled at the thought of riding a horse out in the wilds of the world again.
Then he laughed. "I came here to buy a horse and look at the mess I get myself into." Trevadir said with a sigh.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2007 12:55
Mirelwen ran through the streets, looking around for someone who did not look away or make a face or shut the shutters on their windows as she went. She was getting aggravated and angry that no one was siding with them on this matter. She then collided with someone and fell back. She got up and looked into a familiar face, but one of someone she did not know. It belonged to the Elf that Trevadir had seemed not to get along with.

She pushed herself up and dusted her pants off as well as her shirt. "You are the one that Trevadir knows, correct? If so, I am really in need of your help, as well as my friends and Trevadir himself. We are getting together a guard of people who are with us on the matter and going with Trevadir when he goes to meet Wyclif. I need your help and answer quickly, for we still need some others and time is of the essence."

She looked at Illian and waited impaitently for an answer. Mirelwen's gaze turned to the shadows behind her, hearing a small noise. She walked over and saw Elladan with Elrohir, who had a cut on his face and a black eye. "What happened to you? We need to get you healed for I ned both of you for a little meeting between Trevadir and Wyclif."

She sat Elrohir down and wiped the blood from the scratch. She then turned to Illian and her gaze softened some, so she was not scowling and glaring as she realized she had been. Her shoulders sagged and she let out a long sigh, dropping to the ground. She put her head in her hands and sat there, letting her anger out and trying to stop thinking that Raven might die, as well as Trevadir.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email